Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Shopify

Shopify is een handelsplatform dat verkoop eenvoudig maakt voor iedereen – online, op een winkellocatie en alles daartussenin.

Meer informatie over Shopify

Shopify provides the simplicity and support that’s necessary for smaller e-commerce businesses. The best part of Shopify is the fantastic support to address questions along the way.

Each time I close this software, I'll have to re-login typing my email and password and it freezes sometimes, I'll have to logout and login again to see my sales stats.

Beoordelingen van Shopify

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Shopify heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.277 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Shopify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.277)

Prateek
Prateek
Head of Developer Relations
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Shopify helped us scale our business

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Adam
Adam
Chief Executive Officer in Marokko
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers

The EASIEST Ecom platform all around the globe

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No more struggling to create an eCom website. I started creating websites and promoting my products a little bit late than others, but I was speechless once I started with Shopify the ease of use they give you to kickstart your project is astonishing.
With Shopify you are limitless and you are always motivated to go further and further building your business and getting it to the next level.
Thank you for having great software that makes everything easy.

Free themes: A friendly dashboard to complete your website in a blink of an eye Real cheap: With only $29 you can design, track your product, manage your clients, and so on... High secured platform: It gives you the power of creating your website and never ever worry about getting hacked or struggle with the server downtime. Unlimited plugins and APPS: Yes it's like having an iPhone and you want to download an app for it, the Shopify app store is limitless any kind of app and plugins is available, and easy to install. Customer service is available 24h/7 by email/Online Chat/ FAQ Community: Huge community and video explanatory contents. YOU NEVER STRUGGLE.

Sometimes downloading a lot of APPs might make your website slow on loading, just need to be careful about what app you're integrating and just work with the MOST HAVE APPS.

Henry
CTO - Chief Technology Officer in VS
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good platform, great value

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Shopify has been a great app for my company, and we've only ever used it. It just has boosted our sales so much with its clean interface and easy product tracking functionalities.

I like that Shopify is by far the platform that makes it easiest for you to manage your products and shop overall, it also gives great analytics details of what your customers look at before they make a purchase.

The thing I disliked most about Shopify is the lack of ease in customizing the User Experience of your shop, it is doable, but it is not super easy for the average person to figure out.

Brian
Livestock Manager in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Shopify Will Not Fight Fraudulant Chargebacks and Will Remove if your chargeback rating is more then 1%

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Poor, Customer service is never there, and service is way overpriced for what you get.

I like the platform and the ease of use.

Shopify will not support its customers. Look at the hundreds of unanswered requests for simple things such as the ability to sort the shipping options so that it does not default to a free option every time (not useful for people with an add to existing order option as it always defaults to this option).. Additionally, if a customer fraudulantly charges back, shopify states they will fight on your behalf, but that is really just a statement, they will do almost nothing, and will actually pull you from their platform if your chargeback rating goes above 1%, even if that chargeback is due to as mentioned issues.

Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Small Business Owner's best friend

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Ease of use, robust security, feature rich, clean interface, the app ecosystem.Drag and drop feature. Easy set up of the store by a non technical person. No learning curve. Reliability. The support team is also very helpful.

The additional transactional charges above the monthly subscription charge. When we use a bunch of apps, the subscription charges tend to pile up. Costlier as compared to Wordpress. But makes up for it in the ease of use and reliability.

Chrissy
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Shopify is good for Retail online and offline ecommence

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall we are happy with shopify , just think the cost maybe abit steep. every new app we add in we have extra cost , so it come up to be quite significantly Ex.

We move over from wix to Shopify after experiencing some difficuty navigating with eccommence. Shopify anable us to manage inventory, update and add new inventory even just using mobile phone. The flexibility cut the time on managing the site significantly. We are able to sent invoice to customer striaght away when we have live event. So very happy with that

you do need to engage other vendor to to change the template as is you ahve to chaneg the coding to amend templates

Finn
Founder in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The Scalable E0co

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Shopify is robust, reliable and a true game changer in the world of ecommerce. By removing the complexities of traditional e-commerce operations like hosting, bandwidth, security and other backend processes, it democratises commerce and enable users to focus on growing the business rather than spending resources on day-to-day management.

Shopify makes starting and growing an ecommerce venture simple and cost-effective while providing scalability and flexibility to grow.

Some of the more useful reports and the option to build your own reports are limited to higher plans which can constrain data exploration.

Dorothee
VP Sales and Marketing in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Good but difficult to customize for our needs

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general, we are happy with our website, but it would be nice to have more control on what changes can be made
it can get expensive with all their fees

Selection of Themes Ease of listing products Ease of integrating with our shipping platform Shopping Cart

it's not clear from the beginning what a Theme will let you do and what has to be hard coded have to hire somebody to get it customized once hard coded, changes are difficult to make every little thing costs extra

Sayon
Research Developer in India
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Feedback for Shopify

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Shopify is known for its easy to use interface, making it simple for novices to set up and deal with their internet based store. It offers a large number of adaptable subjects and layouts, permitting clients to make an exceptional and proficient looking web-based store. Shopify has an enormous application store with an assortment of outsider applications that can broaden the usefulness of your store. It also deals with facilitating and security, it is protected and dependable to guarantee that your internet based store. Shopify offers every minute of every day client assistance to assist clients with any issues they might experience.

Shopify charges exchange expenses for utilizing outsider installment passages, which can accumulate over the long run, While Shopify offers a scope of customization choices, a few clients might find it restricting contrasted with different stages. It is a paid stage, so clients should pay a month to month expense to utilize the help.

Serene
Serene
Content strategist in Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Shopify Experience

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I love the function of having to detail my products in an orderly manner and infuse specifications too.

I haven't yet figured that out. For now, there are no cons.

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing app

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I love the way it makes me connect to million of people in the work and it gives you the chance selling to customers that you don’t need to know them

Shopify is user friendly and fun to use

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Head of Technology in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hands down the easiest eCommerce platform

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I resisted Shopify for a long time because I absolutely love WooCommerce and the concept of open source software. Over the years Shopify has won me over with it's ease-of-use. If your site requires a very high level of complexity, i.e. dynamically generating ebooks, built-in queue technology, sophisticated subscriptions, etc. I'll usually recommend using something like WooCommerce. Or if you literally have zero budget for a website... Otherwise, it's Shopify all the way. Shopify's prices are very fair, it's easy for admins and staff alike to use, and it integrates with all the most critical 3rd party tools. There are very rare cases in which you won't have access to a technology you want, and if that's the case the API is robust enough to allow for a custom developed solution to most of those problems. Shopify is arguably the best overall eCommerce platform, with WooCommerce being the only other system that gives it a real run for its money.

Shopify is the easiest eCommerce platform and offers an excellent combination of ease-of-use and power. I love WooCommerce (have used it for site builds since 2012), but Shopify has become my new go-to for basic eCommerce builds in recent years. If you know what you're doing you can literally get a simple Shopify site up and running in less than 2 hours. The plugin and theme marketplaces on Shopify are phenomenal. They're not as extensive as the WP plugin marketplaces, but the overall quality is better, making up for the quantity gap. There are still a few holes compared to something like WooCommerce, but Shopify will do 95% of what you could imagine doing on an eCommerce site, and do it easier than anyone else. Stability may be the biggest selling point of Shopify. Because you don't control the server, database, or mid-tier code, the hard maintenance is all done by Shopify automatically. Most serious eCommerce businesses make back their subscription just in the maintenance cost savings.

Shopify is not nearly as flexible as something like WooCommerce or Magento because you don't have access to the server's backend code or the database. This makes it harder (and sometimes even impossible) to build out really sophisticated solutions to difficult data oriented problems. That said, those kinds of problems are rare and most businesses will be able to find alternative solutions. Shopify is going to run you $30/month+. Compared to a lot of the open source options out there this can feel expensive. Apps can drive that price higher very quickly. For most small businesses they're going to find themselves paying $50-$100/month for the features they need to drive their online sales. If you're willing to go without some functionality (or find a free alternative) you can keep that cost in the $30-$50/month range.

Paulo
CTO in Spanje
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best way to save time and money in e-com while still having a complete experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent alternative that saves us a lot of headache and time, and provides our two stores with complete easy-to-install, no-middlemen solutions to convert more.

First of all, Shopify saves you a lot of time – specially if you're starting your e-com site by yourself and don't have a lot of technical expertise – as it is hugely flexible while being simple to use. Need a theme? There are hundreds of free and paid ones on themes.shopify.com. Multilingual features? Upsell features? All sorts of different marketing and client retention techniques? The Shopify App Store has hundreds of amazing apps. Automation to save you time while fulfilling orders with AliExpress? Oberlo has your back. POD? Printify connects to it. A free logo? hatchful.shopify.com Expert help? experts.shopify.com (plus numerous tutorials on YouTube). Tips? Oberlo's 101. Anyway, it is complete. You don't get that sort of stuff with Magento or WooCommerce.

The product editor is quite annoying. Sometimes you edit product variations, save it, then seconds/minutes later it goes back to where it was. So you have to keep saving and updating the page depending on what you work. Plus, the Text/HTML editor is not so "rich" as it seems. Constantly having trouble. I recommend using a free alternative HTML editor online and then pasting the code there.

Ian
Director of Marketing and Direct-to-Consumer Accounts in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

The Best E-commerce Platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm very satisfied with Shopify. It's really the best in its class, and I have recommended it regularly to friends and family members who are looking for an e-commerce solution.

When I launched Shopify originally, I was looking for a solution that would accommodate online sales for my organization as well as in-person sales at our conferences. I had physical and digital items, and I needed something could take care of it all. That's what I found in Shopify. It was easy to implement and it helped the organization increase sales 35% YoY. Since then, I've launched a half dozen Shopify sites, and I just love how easy and flexible the platform is.

My only complaint about Shopify is how much of the platform requires apps. There are a lot of things that some of their competitors offer as a part of the platform that Shopify leaves to their app developers, and it's hard to get nickle-and-dimed when I want to add subscriptions or gift messages or anything else.

Rhiannon
Owner in Canada
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

They promise the moon and provide a crumbling chunk of space rock

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I couldn't move away from this platform fast enough.
I lost 7 months of effort and about $3000 cash dealing with this shifty company that promises the moon and provides a crumbling chunk of space rock. Steer clear of this place if you want a long-term site that won't bleed you dry. It's a band-aid solution I would have expected in the 90s with Web 1.0, but it simply cannot perform in the 2020s in a global marketplace.

It's braindead easy for anyone with a modest set of technical skills to setup a store. (If you can use Facebook, you can use Shipify). Uploading files is a breeze and most menus seem to make some logical sense. The easy of initial setup is why so many scam sites use this platform-- anyone, even fraudsters love it. But that doesn't make it a good platform!

The platform is quite costly compared to other options. It doesn't come with enough features to work on its own so users are stuck having to pay for add-on modules. And these are not a straight-up purchase but come with a monthly fee. I calculated the modules I would need and it was going to run me $500-$800 USD/month! It has been cheaper to build a Magento site and pay cash up front, one time, for modules I will use for the lifetime of my site. The service at Shopify was appalling. I contacted support with a problem on their server that the tech couldn't help resolve but refused to patch me through to someone else. This happened every time I called in (4 times with similar issues on their end). Payout is offered in one currency and once a week. Not at all flexible or professional. The final dealbreaker was when they sold me a 3rd party theme that was replaced 2 days later by the vendor with a better theme, and the vendor would have refunded me but said it was up to Shopify to refund. Shopify refused and the Vendor was very apologetic and said they heard all the time from customers how unprofessional Shopify's policies were. I have since noticed how many fly-by-night scammer sites and sites selling counterfeit goods are on the Shopify platform. Though these are rarely shut down, honest sites sometimes are. I feel much safer hosting my site on my terms and without worry they, under their user agreement, can terminate my site whenever they choose.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best e-commerce Website Hosting Platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our clients are extremely happy with Shopify as a website hosting platform and have seen positive increases in their business from having a platform that works so well.

Shopify is extremely user friendly and is designed to not break with updating like many of the other website hosting platforms. It is easy to update and page load speeds are quick. Their reporting is also user friendly.

Cost is slightly higher that their competitors like Wordpress or similar. This cost is easily recouped in the website performance and lack of need to continually update things.

Patrick
IT Director in VS

Shopify Fit Our Needs Perfectly And Continues To Impress

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Until the end of 2020 we had a legal forms business, selling paper and electronic forms both in a storefront retail setting and via our website. We had to close the retail space and substantially streamline and simplify our website as it had been custom-coded and was complicated and expensive to maintain. Shopify offered a turnkey solution at a fraction of what we'd been paying – pretty much a no-brainer.

Setting up our company and its shop was very easy, as well as finding a visual theme that suited us and meshed well with our existing branding. There's a wealth of free themes, and countless additional paid ones, so it's hard to imagine anyone not finding what they need. Shopify's core functions are quite complete and comprehensive, but if you find there's something they don't do for you out of the box, chances are good that there's a third-party app that will answer the need, and usually for not very much additional expense.

Importing existing products into the store was a pretty big project (although of course, not all new store creators have 200-300 products they need to start up with like we did), and editing and/or customizing those products can be time-consuming and sometimes awkward. There are times when I'd really like to multiple-select several products and modify the same attribute for all of them, but the system doesn't support this. I have a feeling they'll add support for this kind of thing somewhere down the line.

Kalina
Kalina
Sales in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Shopify, Great for Running Your Buisness

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify has overall been very wonderful for my business and myself. I am able to track manage ship all products to customers without a big hassle which is definitely providing me to give great customer service which can be very hard to manage for some businesses who who aren't able to complete these steps and their sales. I'm able to keep up with everything that is going on with my business and the revenue. So I definitely would recommend Shopify for anyone and everyone looking for a software capable of helping you manage and feel 100% confident your sales.

Features that are very impactful and that I like most about Shopify software is it is easy to understand and set up your business to run on. Customer support is also great which is key when choosing a software to help manage your work. It definitely is easy to work with and customers always satisfied with how simple the whole process ends up being.

Interrogation with my business process was not difficult. I do tend to understand and grasp technology and its navigation fairly easily but the software shopify provides is definitely a Top Choice in my opinion for anyone because they make it easy for many many businesses to understand and not feel confused about what you are doing. The only thing I do wish is that Shopify gave you more customisation options as two themes of the software changing colors or fonts with tons of options. This is only because I love to make all my sites pictures and apps colorful different unique.

Judah
Judah
Senior Account Executive - Commercial Print in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

OK but MUCH room for improvement

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 2014 = great
2018 = terrible
I would encourage rep. to contact me.

When I first signed up for Shopify 4-5 years ago I thought it was the best thing to happen to ecommerce. Gurus were knowledgeable and accessible (via phone!), the product worked beautifully and it met my needs. Now that my business has grown and I'm finding that Shopify is not set up to handle a business of high growth. Shopify has grown so fast that the average conversation with a Guru has dropped from outstanding to barely acceptable. Most of the time, the I know more than the Gurus. Follow up from the gurus is also terrible. You can still reach them by phone but if you need to speak to someome in the company with more experience, you can only access them via email and they take FOREVER to get to you. So you can forget about getting any help from someone with real knowledge of the product. The native functionality is also only good for very basic businesses. For example, if you need to ship a single item in multiple boxes, you can forget about doing that natively in the app or taking advantage of their discounted shipping rates. If you want to get a custom app built, you can forget about getting any support on the API from the gurus because they don't know anything about API. Again, there is no escalation point for customers who have a higher level of needs. Want help from the Shopify Expert community? You can forget about being called and speaking to someone local. Most won't do it, I've tried. If you get a response, the best you'll get is an email that reads something alo

ng the lines of "I can do this for you." and it's from someone on the other side of the world that has no clue about you, your business, your country or it's customs. I could go on and on but in summary, I am HIGHLY disappointed with the level of support and in 4 years have gone from a loyal, enthusiastic customer to a highly disgruntled customer looking for new options.

Jamie
Jamie
Senior Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing eCommerce platform for novices and developers alike!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I've been running an eCommerce shop for 5 years on Shopify. Easy setup and easy import of products from a CSV file. The app store has a large variety of free and paid plugins that deal with all the edge cases and shortcomings of Shopify. I've been able to import multiple other platforms and convert a Shopify store in a matter of hours. The user interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. In the last few years, adding channels to sell on such as Houzz and Facebook have made a big difference in being able to get visibility into our products. The ability to quickly change themes and customize using the Liquid language is quite nice for developers using this product.

The pricing between the middle tier and advance is a big leap. The middle tier plan only allows 5 staff accounts, which can be limited, to people using development consultants and virtual staff. The ability manage redirects (from a previous site) is limited but can be fixed by using a paid app from the Shopify app store.

Emeka
Emeka
Trainer in Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Want to start Drop Shipping? Meet Shopify!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally, Shopify has been an awesome service. I was able to build many sites with it. Ecommerce and Drop shipping is very easy with Shopify. With Shopify, I didn't have to bother about hosting my store or making my site secure. All these were taken care of by Shopify. It's ease of use for drop shipping is second to none, and I didn't have to be a programmer to enjoy it. The only turn off I had while starting was the initial cost because I wanted to start on a very lean budget. It's ease of use is beautiful. Using Shopify is fun.

I love many things about Shopify. Honestly, I've not fallen in love with any other alternative as much as I have with Shopify. The pros of Shopify includes: 1. No Hosting required: This is a beautiful part of Shopify. With Shopify, I never had to worry about purchasing a hosting plan. Shopify hosts all merchant accounts on their server. 2. Free SSL: I love this a lot. With some other alternatives, a user may need to purchase an SSL certificate to keep his/her site safe, but not with Shopify. Shopify provides free SSL for all users. 3. Easy to use: With Shopify, I was able to get up and running in about half an hour. No programming skills required. Customising and tweaking everything can be done in about an hour. This is beautiful compared to alternatives. 4. Free trials: Shopify allows a new user to tryout it's services for complete two weeks without paying any money if the user desires. Being curious, I had to try the free service before deciding to make any purchase. 5. Easy to install apps: Shopify have apps to help users add functionalities to their websites. The apps are very easy to install. Their are both free and premium apps on Shopify. 6. Easy payment collection: Shopify has it's own payment system for users. This allows users collect payment for products and services from their customers. The payment processing fee varies from plan to plan. 7. Easy to integrate with drop shipping services: A large chunk of Shopify users are drop shippers. This is a plus.

Inasmuch as I so much love Shopify, honestly, there are a few turn offs. They include: 1. Expensive: For a starter, Shopify may be very expensive compared to alternatives like woocommerce. With woocommerce, a user can build a free forever ecommerce/ drop shipping site. The user only need to purchase a hosting service and an SSL certificate if need be. 2. Some apps are not available: I opted to using another payment gateway other than Shopify's. The issue I had was that I couldn't find the app for my desired payment processor on the App store. By this, I was compelled to use another payment processor. 3. Premium Apps: Shopify apps helps users add features to their websites. The con here is that many of the apps are premium apps, and should be paid for. This means that apart from the money one have to pay to use Shopify, the one still need to pay some more to have his/her desired apps installed. This can be a turn off for newbies, and others users. Apart from those cons, Shopify is a beautiful app to use.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

If you run a shop, you need to use Shopify!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Shopify can be an extremely helpful platform for a company that is running an online store. It makes both the front and back end seamless for everyone. Once I took the time to learn my way around the website I realized that there is so much that Shopify can do, and it makes us running our company a lot easier than if we tried to build an online shop ourselves. Our whole team now utilizes Shopify on a daily basis and we love everything about it, from the retail functions right down to the design.

I love that we can provide an easy-to-use online store for our customers and seamlessly connect it to everything on the backend. I love the customization that the apps in Shopify provide, and we are utilizing things like shipping & inventory, bundle discounts, upselling, random coupons, email collection, and much more. The number of apps provided makes it easy to find the right one for your store. Our backend support team can easily view and fulfill orders and we can handle customer service right from our site. It's easy to set up and constantly update. I love that Shopify has made running an online store easy for both our management team and customer base.

Unfortunately since there are so many apps offered, it does take some time to sort through and find the right one for you. Some of them are not as customizable than others, and it can be tough to learn your way around the building platform but luckily Shopify and the app developers have awesome support teams. I'm also not a fan that you can't physically drag and drop widgets on your website like Wix can, and sometimes you need to teach yourself a bit of HTML to edit things (although again, their support team is great for helping with this). However, these are small inconveniences compared to the vast functionality of Shopify.

Jerome
Jerome
Website Manager in Australië
Nieuwsbladen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Works reasonably well out of the box

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify is a good platform to get you up and running very quickly. It is one big ecosystem that sometimes works in your favour but unfortunately very much works in theirs.

Shopify does a good job of enabling you to start selling very quickly. You need to be aware that this only includes very limited functionality though and any extra options you may need to add, even as simple as a pre-sale or adding meta fields (custom fields) requires an monthly fee for an App. We currently have 5 Apps installed that almost cost the same as our subscription charge but I have been involved in some Shopify projects where the App to subscription charge was triple. You need to really consider what functionality you deem necessary before adding extra apps as this can all add up. Of course if the functionality is necessary and pays for itself with one order then it is all worth it.

The core functionality is a little limited. Shopify+ has the promise of almost unlimited functionality but the cost is prohibitive for most shops and even though they could give standard Shopify users access to some of these functions they don’t so most functionality does require an App

Yiğit
Junior Software Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Servis is good

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Although I have listed the minuses quite a bit, it is recommended for a quick start to e-commerce.It speeds up your work, it doesn't let you down.

It's really impressive. The plugins are expensive and they charge a monthly fee. Service is of good quality. it is detailed but not complicated . The most well-known payment systems for turkey are guarantee virtual pos (no installments), payu and iyzico. iyzico integration is newer . -Easy to define the discount. It is very easy to follow the orders thanks to the mobile application. There are many themes available at affordable prices on sites such as themeforest.com etc. Do not buy themes from their site, very expensive and simple themes. The template system works with a language called liquid. It's easy to set up once you get used to it. It does most of the SEO. their api is extensive and their documentation is good. The blog system is a bit weak. It did not go to shopify even though it was paid several times. In general, it can be said that it is quite easy to use compared to its competitors.

It limits the site in many ways. You cannot customize the checkout page. If you give thousands of dollars, they'll let you. urls have to take prefixes like pages/ collections/. It's frustrating not being able to remove them. In order to do real customization, it is necessary to learn the liquid language. It is a bit difficult to develop on it, there is no test environment. However, development can be done by putting the theme in preview mode and making changes on it.

Lewis
Lewis
Manager in Kenia
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Streamlined Convenience: Embracing Ecommerce with Shopify

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify has truly revolutionized my online business. With its user-friendly interface, extensive range of customizable themes, and powerful features, I have been able to effortlessly create and manage my store. The seamless integration with various payment gateways and the robust inventory management system have streamlined my operations. The responsive customer support and vast community of users have also been invaluable in resolving any issues. Shopify has exceeded my expectations and continues to be the perfect platform for scaling and growing my business. Highly recommended!

As a dedicated user of Shopify, I can confidently say that its most likeable feature is its unparalleled customizability. Shopify empowers me to create a unique and personalized online store that truly reflects my brand identity. From stunning website themes to customizable templates, I have the freedom to design my store exactly as I envision it.

Although Shopify provides a range of themes and templates for store design, the checkout page design is somewhat restrictive. As a store owner, I would have appreciated more flexibility in modifying the checkout page to align with my brand's aesthetics and enhance the overall customer experience.

President/C.E.O in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Shopify Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has truly been a very wonder asset to my company as well as other companies I am associated with. Its ease to not only display products, get the word out, and interface with other websites for maximum exposure is excellent. The ability to track sales, and collect funds virtually anyway possible is great. Their customer service and care is way better than most companies. Finally, the ability to use it on so many devices allows for almost any player independent contractor, etc. to be able to convert products into sales anywhere with a cash register basically in their pocket.

The product is very easy to use, contains multiple components beneficial to any business, and customer support is fabulous. All of its portals are self explanatory for the most part. In the rare occasion something is not understood or an error occurs, customer service is very thorough in helping solve the issue. They don't make you feel uneducated, or like you're bothering them, often they offer tips and tricks to help make your overall content better. I have personally spoken with many support people whom also have shopify accounts. They were nothing but a pleasure to speak with. Also, whether drop shipping, selling own products/services, or almost any type of business that exchanges money, this has it all. From manual entry sales, to point of sale systems, to cash payments, it tracks everything, and provides multiple options so customers have a choice in how to pay. Its ability to allow multiple people to log in such as employees or other people allowed to make sales with such ease is wonderful. The best part, is it can be accessed through any computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.. No need for expensive software or register machines anymore.

There really is not much I can say negative. For what they offer, they are pretty much spot on. Maybe the fact its not free.. :) but nothing this good could, nor should be free.