Over Shopify

Shopify is een handelsplatform dat verkoop eenvoudig maakt voor iedereen – online, op een winkellocatie en alles daartussenin.

Meer informatie over Shopify

Shopify provides the simplicity and support that’s necessary for smaller e-commerce businesses. The best part of Shopify is the fantastic support to address questions along the way.

Each time I close this software, I'll have to re-login typing my email and password and it freezes sometimes, I'll have to logout and login again to see my sales stats.

Beoordelingen van Shopify

Waar voor je geld

Shopify heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5.685 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Shopify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5.685)

Prateek
Prateek
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Shopify helped us scale our business

5,0 2 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Patrik
Patrik
CEO in Slowakije
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Shopify review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My client needed a new solution for his new e-shop. He decided between prestahop and shopify. In the end, he chose an e-shop solution from shopify. The e-shop was completed within 7 days and learned to work in it within 2 days.

Easy installation Eshop within a few hours Multilingual support 14-day trial

The lowest monthly fee for an eshop is from $ 30.

K in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Shopify is the beast if ecommerce

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Shopify provides a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that helps businesses to create a professional online presence. The team behind Shopify is dedicated to providing users with the tools and support they need to succeed online.

Shopify is a powerful e-commerce platform that enables businesses to create and operate their own online stores. Without Shopify, our e-commerce website would not have been possible. Shopify provides everything we need to build and operate our online store, from hosting and payments to inventory management and shipping. We are extremely grateful to have Shopify as our e-commerce partner.

Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform that allows businesses to create online stores. However, it lacks some features that should have been included initially.

Kelly
Web Specialist in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Shopify is the Yahoo Stores for a New Generation

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are only now setting up the store and getting into using the software so my opinion may change over time (although I doubt it will be for the better). Like Yahoo Stores before them they felt the need to write their own program language for the store instead of using tried and true coding that everyone knows or understands at this point. Making it difficult to change or adjust your store template easily. Also like Yahoo they take a percentage of your sales on top of the monthly fees. If someone needs a site for a few items, can use one of the free templates, doesn't want to use too many other features, and doesn't have a dedicated ecommerce manager then this may be a good solution for you. If you need to set up additional metafields or have better control over you SEO, you may want to look somewhere else. Expect multiple monthly subscriptions and fees above the Shopify fees as you will need to use other apps in your store.

Modern eCommerce selling features. Hopefully better shopping experience for our customers than our old solution.

Monthly fees PLUS a per transaction fee. Uses a custom script/language instead of standard coding. (Liquid). Does not utilize WebDAV or FTP for file uploads. Does not allow import/export of anything other than basic product information without use of a third party app. Relies on 3rd party apps to offer features other carts offer out of the box. Cannot customize the checkout process, must do what they say is best. Poor SEO controls.

CEO in Canada

Shopify Customer Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify enabled us to expand our eBay operation and become fully independent. We are able to display our products and retain our identity online.

It is easy to use and learn. Errors can be rectified easily and cataloging is easy once you understand the basics of tagging. Themes offered are easy to use and modify. Customer service is available any time and phone reps are well spoken and fluent in english. Very good option is considering a move from eBay with their ever changing policies.

The software does take time to learn and there are limitations as it is not a tailored custom solution. But there are work around and almost any functionality can be added or achieved on shopify.

Carol Ann
Business Owner in Frankrijk
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Shopify gives me a perfect store front

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My Overall experience with Shopify is really very positive, I love my website and could not be happier.

With its huge choice of templates, ease of use and access to a large selection of Apps, Shopify really has all the answers for anyone looking to create their own ecommerce website. I looked at almost all of the options out there and Shopify was able to offer me everything I needed. Highly recommended.

I have been using Shopify for 18 months now and still haven't found anything I dislike about it.

Yao
Freelance in Togo
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A complete and very pleasant software to work with

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Pleasant user interface and ease of use
I highly recommend this application to all e-commerce enthusiasts

Ofrre a great possibility for beginners. No need for great computer knowledge. Very nice user interface. Well secured and reliable for the customer. The after-sales service is always at the top and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payment online and at the point of sale very easy and reliable. The mobile application is still very pleasant and allows you to work anywhere without too much effort. Possibility of having several shops

You have to pay a monthly subscription independent of the sale made. Limitation of personalization of shops. You have to advertise in order to make sales. Low sales traffic at the start of the activity

Pedro
Director in Brazilië
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

I really loved how they turned a complex thing in a such a easy to use website.

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was a really satisfying experience that made extend my license with Shopify and aiming to grow, even more, my e-commerce, because it was simple and easy to get what I was looking for to my website.

Shopify is extremely simple and easy to use. You doesn´t have to know hoe to code, all you need to select the awesome templates already on the platform. I also liked so much the 24-hour support team, a very excellent team.

It won´t be easy to transfer you content if you are not on an e-ecommerce niche. Also, the URL structure is not the ideal for SEO, which nowadays is extremelly important to e-commerces and for traffi.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Freelancer in Pakistan
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Shopify

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Shopify is the best platform for eCommerce web development as it provides a lot of themes and functionality to customize that theme . It also provide app atore availibility. It gives Access to pugin and apps

There are a lot of themes available App Store availability It gives access to plugins and apps

It is not free Paid platform There are limitations to customizations

Abid
Abid
Manager in Pakistan

Sdmraza

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall my experiences is perfect, i am currently using it and found it almost satisfactory.

A complete Shopping cart tool which you can use to market your product all over the world.

Need more payment gateway options to be flexible and user friendly.

Charity
Charity
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

An organized, and generous income generating platform and website builder

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Integration seems to be a steady work in progress with freqhent updates to every feature, faster than I would expect them to come out. The prouduct seems like a rely well organized collaboration, from many different sources. I also love the almost open sourced setup of Shopify, and the creators leave tons of room for customer/user input and customizations - along with ample opportunities to generate income by contributing to user experiences, with a market for created apps, themes, widgets and more.

The pricing model shopifybuses seems easy to deal with and transparent, but the billing practices in many ways are overwhelming, in regards to the "optional" apps that you can/must use in order to make the entire product a value, without the app store, shopify is disappointing.

James
Small Business Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

JAM Shopify Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Well, around the beginning of the pandemic, I noticed many stores at physical locations closing. People were panicking with uncertainty of where to look next for their clothing, their shoes, anything else they may need. I got into retail to give consumers the reliable option the next time stores regardless of the reason ever closed down again, the solution of coming to an online store, knowing it is always open for them. With the current Recession, this may happen once again, and in doing so, this solution becomes more reliable, with delivery not being a problem, and Shopify software running smoothly, it makes sense for such solution provided. On the flip side, currently Savepace LLC has an issue that Shopify software does not have an answer for at this time as there are no financing options available on the software. Even if there were, Shopify would still have no answer for about 6 months. Overall, from billing to the order management, the site speed to no visual issues, its been a wonderful pleasant experience, and I expect it to continue as I seek to upgrade the software in the near future.

I like how I am able to run my retail business with a ton of support behind it, there is so much software ranging from Shopify's own to others I integrate that making building, growing the business less stressful. I really, really, like Shopify's accounting software that leaves people stunned! It allows me to keep better track of sales, fees, costs, and also allows me to project where finances may be within the next few months. I really like how the software updates without asking me to, updating in the background as I continue focusing on doing what I need to do with my store. The pricing of the software has always been reasonable, never too expensive, and never cheap, and, is based on my need. I really like how popular the software has become too, and the positive impacts it has worldwide such as saving small business owners a ton of money, choice of upgrading when ready, letting me know ahead of time when announcements about the software, and, anything else that maybe extremely important. As for integration, it depends on the app I choose, because while it may be easy to integrate onto the software, certain apps can be difficult to remove from the software once it has been integrated fully.

There is a passive-aggressive push for a Commerce plan to use on the software. Sure, for small businesses already on its mid approach that's appropriate as the developers should assist them as much as possible, but for many struggling business, the constant passive-aggressive push when logging onto the software can be a real pain, especially when focusing on order management. Regarding integration, certain apps require the software origination or for additional payments to process sort of like 3 months of back rent, even when it feels like its 3 months fronted rent before you can see that the integrated app has been removed. I advise Caution which apps users integrate overall. The design of it in the background could use a change. Its been three years. The software needs more style!! The security of it could use incorporation of VPN users, and currently the software does not have this.

Jerome
Jerome
Website Manager in Australië
Nieuwsbladen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Works reasonably well out of the box

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Shopify is a good platform to get you up and running very quickly. It is one big ecosystem that sometimes works in your favour but unfortunately very much works in theirs.

Shopify does a good job of enabling you to start selling very quickly. You need to be aware that this only includes very limited functionality though and any extra options you may need to add, even as simple as a pre-sale or adding meta fields (custom fields) requires an monthly fee for an App. We currently have 5 Apps installed that almost cost the same as our subscription charge but I have been involved in some Shopify projects where the App to subscription charge was triple. You need to really consider what functionality you deem necessary before adding extra apps as this can all add up. Of course if the functionality is necessary and pays for itself with one order then it is all worth it.

The core functionality is a little limited. Shopify+ has the promise of almost unlimited functionality but the cost is prohibitive for most shops and even though they could give standard Shopify users access to some of these functions they don’t so most functionality does require an App

Owner in VK
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good ecommerce platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My domain is hosted by a different company but I was able to easily link the shopify site to my domain using the DNS as shop.domain.uk The customer loyalty scheme that I added in as a free app has been really well received by customers. May not seem like the cheapest solution when you start but after a while you find that it is a really great solution. Can be scaled up for POS if you want to go bricks and mortar

The order and stock management system is really good. The platform allows you to create tags and searchable functions which in turn help your customers. A variety of different payment methods can be added Holiday mode can be activated where orders are not accepted and you pay a lower monthly fee. Lots of great templates to use to create your site quickly. Great apps that you can integrate including things like newsletter sign up or customer loyalty schemes

Takes a little while to add all your products but worth it once done. If you want to set up automatic postage costs you will need to know the weight of everything you have on your site.

Rachit
Rachit
Business Analyst in India
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Shopify Review

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify is a great E-commerce Website for any level or type of E-commerce business. It is very easy to integrate with any Website (not custom bases), like Woocommerce, Magento, or your Amazon or Flipkart seller accounts, it has a hassle-free onboarding process, pay the charges, and start using it right away, it is quite Scaleable product, as one doesn't have to worry about Traffic, Shopify servers handle everything just fine and also it Connects to a lot of third Party Logistics like Shiprocket, Shyplite and Pickrr so one doesn't have to worry about Logistics. Also for beginner D2C brands, it's a boom as one doesn't have to worry about building tech and hiring a team to maintain it or enhance it is also a fact that as your business grows using Shopify will become a pain because of the high charges of the platform which depends upon your Daily volume so it's great until your volume is low or medium.

Pros:- >> Very easy to integrate with any Website (not custom bases), like Woocommerce, Magento, or your Amazon or Flipkart seller accounts. >> Hassle-free onboarding process, pay the charges, and start using it right away. >> Scaleable product, as one doesn't have to worry about Traffic, Shopify servers handle everything just fine. >> Custome integration is also possible via Shopify Developer's community. >> All features of an E-commerce platform are fulfilled through it, one doesn't have to move anywhere >> Connects to a lot of third Party Logistics like Shiprocket, Shyplite and Pickrr so one doesn't have to worry about Logistics.

Cons:- >> Pricing is just too high for large scale D2C Brands >> Customization is not possible easily >> To get into touch with Shopify sales or tech team is a pain in itself.

Brenten
Co-Founder in VS
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers

Great E-Commerce Software!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I recommend this software for anyone looking for an e-commerce software with a lot of great features and functionality for a reasonable price. I have had very few issues with this software over the years, and I am overall satisfied with how well it has worked on our website.

We have been using this at my company for years and it has lots of features that make e-commerce very simple. This is how we facilitate and track sales on our website, and it’s always gone very smooth with this software.

Customer service could be a bit quicker to respond.

Ikiera
Store Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Shopify experience

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved using the app. It was a bit challenging to build my store when I first started but I hired someone to make it professional and it honestly looked great! I loved seeing how the apps worked and brought my store to life to help upsell products, setting up the codes can be a bit difficult and also learning how to read the analytics of your store is a bit complex. I didn't make that many sales but I got tons of traffic to my store and that was helpful in reading conversions and seeing who almost bought something but didn't and seeing the locations around the world of who was viewing my product was really cool. I loved the app and it's features overall but I think having a Free membership program with a few more features from the basic plan instead of a trial program is better since it's generally hard to make a sale in a month let alone make one in 14 days.

I like the efficiency of the software. It's easy to use, simple to navigate, can take some time to understand the conversion rates and percentages of everything but overall pretty good app. I like the configuration and the training videos are helpful in some cases as well.

I definitely did not like how they charged for the apps to integrate into the store. It's a lot of hassle having to sign up for those apps just to get slammed with the monthly fees on top of the cost of the shopify store itself especially in the first few months when you're just starting out and you don't even make a sale. Those monthly fees got one of my stores closed.

Kenneth
Manager in Lesotho
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Software buyer's review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Like mentioned before Shopify helped alot as global retail operating system supporting modern development: -No need for high capital investment. -No need for inventory management. -No need for warehouse/ rental space. and up until this very sameday people find Shopify reliable, safe, it's functionality, marketability and Cost-effectiveness on point. It's setup helped and still helping customers from small to mid-business to grow big on their e-commerce site.

Best online supplier easy to start, customer don't have to wait forever to receive their orders. Low cost start-up, loads of products gaining popularity in the boom of online selling/buying. It really helps with clients complains or refunds, no worry of shopping, specifically no ware house needed, no inventory management requirements. Strong customer support system 24/7 navigation (CTA) on point, that simply means one can email,phone& live chart without problem encountered. Shopify it's a best global retail operating system supplier for modernized development, and with all that said, it is an extreme tech savvy plus it's administrative panel is on point. Therein it's fair pricing amazing, and the fact that it has multiple payment choices giving costumers a variety of products that personally gives me peace of mind. Shopify is super user-friendly it's strong SEO and marketing device (POS), it really makes it possible for a sale to badge in.

Shopify brings a high number of orders but interm of dropshiping stable, we all know protection is key regardlessly people of sudden expectation still find online a risky tool for running a lucrative business, have more additional invest on cyberpunk, system support (HTTPS)& (SSL) so customers can see conveniently infor safety requirements. SSL is basic when pertaining to encrypt sensitive details. if shopify can find sold way to insure customer's 99.9% safety through administrative panel from as mere as it's typography-shipping setting straightforward method on click will be better. And as of making clear to customers when& they'll get their products hence upgrade payment card industry requirements. A (visual appeal) need more eye-catching themes no need for receptive regular outlook.

Abdellatif
Abdellatif
Freelancer in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Shopify is the best way to start ecommerce

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I ought to say this is the stage that I might want to use for my online business clients. Presumably that they are working really hard structure. I trust Shopify start a respectable client assistance that we can call and allow us to pose inquiries as a paying client.

So natural to simply import all my client's items and the day after that large number of items where on Google's most memorable page that astounded me. Extremely simple to arrangement and use. I use it for my client's internet based shop.

Where do I started? - Only a couple of free site topic! truly?? indeed, even we're burning through $30/month we need to pay like $300 to get a respectable subject! - Although the vast majority (counting myself) thought there was such countless instructional exercises on web however there isn't sufficient. A large portion of them are being made by the more established rendition and doesn't match the new look. - Google's page speed test is continuously showing lower speed contrasting with different stages like Wordpress. - No client assistance which isn't adequate

Sherry
Business Owner & Attorney in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

I love using Shopify for my Ecommerce Shop!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Shopify despite the minor improvements they could implement, and I believe it is definitely the best ecommerce platform out there especially for beginners!

What I love about Shopify is that it is incredibly user friendly, anyone can use it to start a business. I also like the app store a lot because there is an app for almost anything you need in order to run an ecommerce shop from finding products to setting up email marketing and Website Design. They have a number of free website templates that are easy to use and look great, and they offer a free two week trial for each store you open with them before you decide to stay with them or not!

Some of the apps from the app store can be pretty costly each month, although that is more down to the app designer than Shopify. I also wish there was a better way of categorizing products within the broader category option because I sell hundreds of products in my store. I have to resort to paying for an app to do this for me.

Kalina
Kalina
Sales in VS

Shopify, Great for Running Your Buisness

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify has overall been very wonderful for my business and myself. I am able to track manage ship all products to customers without a big hassle which is definitely providing me to give great customer service which can be very hard to manage for some businesses who who aren't able to complete these steps and their sales. I'm able to keep up with everything that is going on with my business and the revenue. So I definitely would recommend Shopify for anyone and everyone looking for a software capable of helping you manage and feel 100% confident your sales.

Features that are very impactful and that I like most about Shopify software is it is easy to understand and set up your business to run on. Customer support is also great which is key when choosing a software to help manage your work. It definitely is easy to work with and customers always satisfied with how simple the whole process ends up being.

Interrogation with my business process was not difficult. I do tend to understand and grasp technology and its navigation fairly easily but the software shopify provides is definitely a Top Choice in my opinion for anyone because they make it easy for many many businesses to understand and not feel confused about what you are doing. The only thing I do wish is that Shopify gave you more customisation options as two themes of the software changing colors or fonts with tons of options. This is only because I love to make all my sites pictures and apps colorful different unique.

Kaylin
Self Employed in VK
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Shopify Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify is one of the top rated ecommerce platforms available on the market today. It’s designed to assist, and help you construct your own scalable online business, with lot's of amazing integrated features, and apps to choose from. Shopify gives you the option to sell directly on your website, and across multiple marketplaces, and social media.

Shopify’s effective backend editor and awesome inventory system make it simple for managing and scaling stores. You are able to sell across numerous channels, which include Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and eBay. Shopify gives you the option to choose from a selection of free, and paid templates. If you would prefer to use your own layout, you can make your very own from scratch. Shopify has a brilliant library of apps and third party extensions that will help take your business to the next level. Shopify has over one hundred price options to choose from, in addition to presenting their very own gateway, Shopify Payments. Shopify has thorough, round the clock consumer support, and is accessible 24/7 to provide an assisting hand in case you ever need help in a sticky predicament.

Shopify is not as smooth to operate as some other platforms on the market. Shopify’s editor can be a little challenging to begin with, and takes some time getting use to. Shopify has fewer integrated functions than other platforms, so you’ll want to use other apps to simply raise the operation of your store. Shopify has high transaction fees. Unless you always use Shopify Payments, you will end up having to pay a big transaction fee on top of other payment gateway costs. Shopify is more costly than it appears to be. Transaction fees, a long with additional apps can increase the monthly cosy of running your store.

Hester
Private in Zuid-Afrika
Publieke zaken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Shopify Review - What to know

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify is an easy-to-use platform. It has a clean, intuitive UI and gives a generally positive user experience, although there are a few of flaws with content layout and graphics that are worth focusing in on.
Shopify also makes entrepreneurship more accessible to everyone looking for a way to generate their own money.
You can quickly set up your store and campaigns while also creating rich, unique experiences similar to those seen from big brands with Shopify.
Shopify Inbox is a free messaging software that helps you engage with consumers and sell more by chatting with them. All from Shopify, you can manage client discussions, send automated messages, and gain data to focus on chats that convert.

Shopify is the most user-friendly eCommerce platform, with a great balance of strength and simplicity. Shopify's plugin and theme markets are incredible. Shopify allows for true multi-currency selling, which is something that many competitor systems do not allow. Shopify has a free email marketing tool that allows you to host and email up to 2,500 subscribers. If you utilize Shopify Payments, the built-in payment processing system, there are no transaction costs. Shopify supports a huge variety of external payment gateways. Before committing to Shopify, you can sample it for free and without giving your credit card information.

Key feature that you might expect to be available out of the box frequently requires the installation of an app, which can make store setup a little more hard than you'd want or cause your site to slow down a little. Shopify will set you back $30 per month or more, which may seem exorbitant when compared to some of the open source alternatives. Professional reporting is only available on the more expensive subscriptions. If you aren't using 'Shopify Shipping' to provide real-time carrier rates to your consumers, or if you live in a location where it isn't available, this functionality can be rather costly, or it may need you to purchase an annual subscription. Some of the more interesting features are only available on the more expensive subscriptions.

Alfredo
Founder in Mexico
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Is this the right E-Commerce platform for your SMB?

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use platform, fast, and has a lot of documentation. Good customer support and extremely friendly to all levels of experience. But it comes at a not so insignificant price, specially at the early stages, and more customization will be expensive and require a significant investment and experience from a qualified developer.

Shopify is an out of the box ecommerce platform where you can be up and running in less than 10 minutes. But, is that good enough?. All that you need to create a good experience and nice looking e-commerce, can be very easy if you know what to do and are familiar with templates. Setting up everything including payment is EASY, fast, and everything happens in real time.

I don't see this as a "cheap software", specially if you come from a non european union / north america country. It has many layers of costs, first the upfront monthly fee, and also they take a small percentage out of your sales. It's an amazing business model for them, not so much for the small user. Also, nowadays, with so many people using shopify out there for their e-commerce, all stores look a like. It's hard to find a Shopify e-commerce store with a unique experience. And any additional change that you'd like to do that you can't do in the editor, you'll need an experienced developer.

Elizabeth
Marketer in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Shopify is the best option for ecommerce

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify helps me develop amazing stores, that work well in all devices and can easily integrate to more platforms needed within my sales system. I’m greatly pleased with the platform so far and excited to see which new features might come in the future.

Shopify it’s a platform built for ecommerce specifically, therefore all its features provide a better process for all the activities an ecomm needs to have, compared to different softwares that were built mainly as corporate websites and now include options to accept payments. It’s easy to use, comes with limitations in design as all templates are pre-approved by user design experts and it’s designed to deliver a great experience, so if you are looking for 100% customization you might need to reconsider the goals of your project. It’s also great to be able to add more apps / softwares that enable features that give you a more powerful platform for your business. And lastly, I believe their support team is great, as I always get fast response to my inquiries.

There are limitations in customization and you can’t enable multi-currency stores unless you are in one of the countries accepted.

Shae
Entrepeneur in Australië

Why Shopify is the number 1 online shop builder

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it! You don't require frantic tech abilities, you do not need to bother with an endless financial plan, and you don't have to employ anybody to make your fantasy a reality. This makes Shopify a speedy and reasonable approach to creating a successful online store - No experience needed and you could literally begin constructing today from you mobile or computer!

Shopify is one of the most incredible web based business stages available today, particularly assuming that you maintain a bigger business. It's intended to assist with peopling fabricate their own, adaptable web-based store with many implicit elements, and huge loads of applications. You can sell items straightforwardly on your site, and across numerous commercial centres and web-based media.

There are just ten free subject layouts. In the event that you don't have any of the free layouts you should pay a one-time charge to utilize any of different subjects. In the event that you need broad customization you should comprehend Shopify's Liquid code or recruit a specialist in the event that you don't.