Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Adobe Commerce

Multichannel e-commercepakket waarmee detailhandelsbedrijven bestellingen, klanten, voorraden, verzending, catalogi en meer kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over Adobe Commerce

From an entrepreneurial standpoint, once you have a team that knows the functions of the product, navigating the software and selling online is great.

I abandoned the use almost immediately, am I wrong with my judgment. But in any case, the interface didn't create any attractions.

Beoordelingen van Adobe Commerce

3,7
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Adobe Commerce heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 637 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Adobe Commerce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (637)

Ansh
Ansh
Sr Web Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Magento Good Platform To Design And Develop Website Easily

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Magento is the oldest platform for a business website. Before Magento, we were using WordPress for website development but after getting some hacking issues in WordPress we used Magento for our client business. It is easy to use and manage user management in its admin panel. In magneto, we can work on a product catalog to manage product content, configuration. Magento provides complete sale detail about business products and analysis business growth.

Magento is the best solution to design a website quickly. It is a secure and customization eCommerce template to set up products details, Prices, Image. We can add multiple products according to business requirements. It provides a lot of templates design to change website design and functionality. If you need to create pages and posts we can work with the admin panel and complete tasks easily. No hard coding is required for website development. Admin panel of Magento is user-friendly easily set up meta tags, robots, and other digital marketing tasks. It is good for business and we can create large websites.

In the old Magento version, we face lots of customization issues but in the current version of Magento 2.4 we can easily set up products and SEO tasks.

Fabian
Fabian
digital marketer in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

My Magento Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Magento is the future of online shopping. You can truly customize your shop for any look, feel or functionality you need.

I could customize my online store to look the way I want it while giving my customers the online shopping experience they deserve. The reviews extension really helps with building credibility.

I found that starting to use Magento was extremely overwhelming. I had to spend hours just setting up a few features that I needed.

Suryansh
HR Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

My Review of Adobe Commerce

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It comes with great data security and has best ecommerce features It is not only secure but also customizable to meet business needs.

Handling and using Adobe Commerce has been smooth and no issues to list.

Jeff
CTO in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Works but Insanely Hard To Customize

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We ultimately have decided to make the decision to move on from Magento Commerce because the hassle in customizing the platform. Our company has specific functional needs when it comes to ecommerce, and we're constantly having to not only implement and upgrade those in Magento, but ultimately upgrade and fix each time Magento comes out with a major release.

Out of the box, Magento promises to deliver on its core promise - to add products to a catalog, sell them online, and ship out effectively.

Our business requires many areas where we need to customize our technology in order to do business more effectively. We tried, many many times, to customize Magento to our specific needs, and the more we went down the rabbit hole the harder it was to not only implement but maintain longterm. Eventually, it becomes pointless to effectively grow when your technology hinders your progress.

MARIA ALEJANDRA
LAWYER in Colombia
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

THE EASE OF USE OF THE TOOL

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The ease of downloading documents and the quality of the downloading of the documentation

that sometimes you have to do twice tries to pay sometimes

Luca
owner in Italië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Platform lacking in basic functions

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Once all the configuration aspects have been resolved, the platform is working well, it suits for big projects with many SKUs.

Configuring the platform is frustrating, it needs high skills and is very poor in basic features. You need to install many extra modules and this could make you lose speed and stability. Magento is only for PRO users with high economic resources.

Daniel
Daniel
Founder in Argentinië
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Adobe Commerce is one of the main ecommerce platforms in the world

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Adobe Commerce it's a very detailed, very ecommerce focused piece of software. It has many features other solutions lack

It can be too complex for small and medium business. It takes a very skilled team to work it properly. It's expensive.

Tanveer
Human Resource Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Adobe Commerce Makes Inventory Management Smooth for Us

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

For accuracy in inventory management, Adobe Commerce is the most efficient and reliable solution. I am impressed by the amazing capabilities of Adobe Commerce.

I like the efficiency of Adobe Commerce. No cons about Adobe Commerce.

Mbiuki
Procurement Officer in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Quality of the Features of Adobe Commerce Is Brilliant

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The exceptional features of Adobe Commerce make it a smooth tool for managing our inventory. Adobe Commerce is easy to use. Adobe Commerce is reliable.

Adobe Commerce works smoothly. No dislikes about Adobe Commerce.

Valentina
Finance Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Adobe Commerce Is a Great Tool for Inventory Tracking and Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Adobe Commerce is an amazing and accurate tool for accurate inventory tracking. I like how efficient Adobe Commerce has been.

Adobe Commerce has powerful features. I do not dislike Adobe Commerce at all.

Lena
Owner in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Adobe Commerce is all you need for your online business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe Commerce was a game changer for our online business presence. Having everything I need to build my online shop, merchant services, shopping cart, shipping services, inventory management, and much more, makes running an online business so easy and efficient. Also having the advanced SEO features is very helpful to make sure I’m reaching the maximum number of our target audience. I highly recommend this software for your online business needs.

I like how everything I need is easily accessible through the software, I don’t have to integrate a lot of different things to have a fully functional store.

Sometimes some of the setup can be a bit difficult and the pricing could be more competitive.

Karolina
Project Manager in Polen
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Advanced tool which gives you many possibilities

5,0 2 jaar geleden

- as Magento is one of themost popolar e-commerce platform many external softwares has ready Magento plugins so integration with third party software is quite easy - can manage e-shop with different language versions, many currency, many warehouses - SEO friendly

- be prepared to spend money - you will have to engage IT specialists for any modyfication

Wim
Full-Stack Developer in Nederland
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Can do it with Magento

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it has a steep learning curve. but once you got it right, it has a lot of nice features which turns to a higher conversion-rate.

The Endless Possibilities thanks to the programming freedom given bij the Magento cms. Robust system

the EOL (End Of Life) of Magento 1, and the migration to Magento 2. it's a though one to get it done properly.

Stephanie
CFO in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Flexible and Administration Ease

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Enterprise and dealing with the development company that supported us was terrible but community and a local developer has been great. We didn't have the budget for the big version but were sold into it by the developer when the community version was more appropriate.

We are a small family business and reliant (for many things) on our ability to manage the back end of our site. Neither of us have a background in building sites, managing integration, etc. but we have been able to get very comfortable with the back end of the site. For a novice or inexperienced person, I was surprised that I could pick it up quickly. We use the community version which has been critical to controlling costs. At that same time, we haven't sacrificed functionality in that there are some incredible plug-ins that ultimately replaced the Enterprise functionality (which we moved away from because of the annual price tag). We also work with a small development company locally who manage the set up of the plug-ins (but quite honestly it seems fairly straightforward). As the site "breaks" (for lack of a better word), we have our developer do it.

It's possible that it is far more plug and play than I realize for plug-ins but would love to see something user friendly created. There used to be some version of Magento that I think was discontinued but you almost need something for smaller companies that gives them the sophistication of the community edition but potentially managed by Magento. In the next few years, we need to make a decision to stay on Magento or move and Shopify has a managed version that is very intriguing. Our computers are using it and Big Commerce and they look every bit as sophisticated on the front end as we do but we are reliant on a separate developer who could move on or go out of business. A stable subscription based product for larger small businesses would be great.

Sachith
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

For Large Scale Businesses

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, We recommend Magento as a remarkable choice for E-commerce especially for those companies whose sales are beyond $1-2 million. Magento provides an excellent platform for businessmen. Moreover, Magento allows its users to automatically update their E-commerce websites and offers companies with solutions and an extensive support network.

Opportunities: Magento provides a variety of opportunities for E-commerce in a single dashboard. It is equipped with an excellent Business to Business portal and management system, Additionally, it can store views which helps countries to manage all of their inventory. Such valuable information helps them to improve their catalogs and marketing in the future. Catalog: Magento provides an excellent platform when it comes to adding up a large number of items and products and piling it together for any storefront website. Also, it provides developers with high customizations and designing capabilities which makes their catalog even more attractive and fascinating for their customers.

Charges: No doubt Magento is great software but nothing comes for free, some of the features offered by Magento do not come for free and a subscription is required to gain access to them which seems to be pretty hefty unless the business is running successfully. Additionally, to gain access to the dedicated servers, the users have to pay a sturdy amount. Non-User Friendly: Magento is non-user friendly at times as it receives constant updates that create problems with the extensions and custom code s you have on the site. Additionally, when it comes to dealing with items in bulk Magento tends to lag and makes the uploading and converting a very slow process.

Emeka
Emeka
Cofounder in Nigeria
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

A Robust Ecommerce Content Management System

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team used Magento to build our B2B ecommerce platform, and that helped us to get seed funding. It could have been more stressful to build the ecommerce website from scratch, but Magento eased off the stress appreciably.

Magento is a Content Management System (CMS) used for building ecommerce websites. I used Magento when I was part of a team that were building a B2B ecommerce website. Among the things I love about Magento include: 1. Ability to have multiple user accounts for one store: When I was working on the Ecommerce platform, there was a need to onboard merchants on the platform. The products to be onboarded were quite much and could have been very tedious for one person to onboard all of them. Thanks to the ability to create multiple user accounts for one store while using Magento. This helped to limit the stress. 2. Availability of themes and plugins; Magento makes use of themes and plugins for customisation. This is a beautiful feature as the theme allowed my team to make necessary changes so as to make the website as we desired. The plugin allowed us to add functionalities to the website. Among the functionalities that can be added include invoicing, delivery, etc. 3. Open source and free to use: Magento is an open source software and it is free to use. There are many free themes and plugins one can start using to build ecommerce websites of choice, though some themes and plugins are premium and need to be purchased before they can be used.

There are a few cons I observed about Magento. They include: 1. Hard to learn: It was the first time my team used Magento, and spent sleepless nights trying to understand how it works, and how to customise it. This was very stressful, and was the reason for which my team dumped it. 2. Expensive themes: Magento is not as widely used as some other ecommerce CMSs. This caused there to be fewer theme developers and also making the premium themes to be quite expensive. 3. Small community: Owing to the small user base of Magento, the community is quite small. This made it somewhat hard to get solutions online.

Umair
Manager in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Professional and Awesome E-Commerce Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Magento in my E-commerce websites and also I have used this platform for my clients. My overall experience with Magento is really awesome because this is the platform that allows me to add products on client's websites with lots of details. My all clients are really happy with the work that I have done for them using Magento. Because this platform gives really unique and professional look to the websites. It's really incredible and it has solved all the eCommerce problems which I was facing in the past. Now I have created a number of online stores using Magento.

According to my experience, there are lots of things that I like in Magento. This platform gives you the power to create and build professional e-Commerce stores. We can add products in different categories and we can add complete details of the product. Purchasing options for the product are really fabulous and incredible because we can add different payment options. The dashboard is really easy to understand and use. This is the best open-source e-commerce platform that allows you to add beautiful and stunning themes for your website, So you can build a beautiful e-commerce website.

If you are going to install Magento on Local Server, then the method is a bit difficult. But if you are going to install on your own hosting then the process is really easy. So according to my experience, the process of Magento localhost installation should be easy for beginners. All other things about Magento are really awesome and fabulous.

Steve
Steve
Team Member in VK
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Magento Among the Best for eCommerce

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been very satisfied with Magento Commerce. It did take some getting use to, and now that there are some other competitors in the market, I'd say that Magento has passed my expectations and I would consider Magento as a top competitor for eCommerce. Definitely watch a few tutorials to get an idea about the initial setup, and give Magento Commerce a try.

Magento is incredibly flexible, it allows you to start with a framework that has the function to develop an eCommerce platform / store just how you'd want it. There are numerous add-ons that intergrate effectively making it somewhat of an easy plug and play. Considering that I was working on one platform to run several micro-niche stores, it works extremelly well. There's a lot to learn, but it's a superb platform for eCommerce.

Just like any business, there will be some investments to make in order to get the eCommerce platform to perform the way you want it to, however, there's a steep learning curve at least from my experience. I had to read and watch a lot of tutorials to get the websites where I wanted them to be but it was also educational since this was the first time I was setting up multi-stores. It was a rather complex procedure, and I had to rely on Magento experts at times to help with the development of the site.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Is Adobe Commerce the Right E-Commerce Solution for Your Business?

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Adobe Commerce is a solid choice for businesses looking to create and manage an online store. Its user-friendly interface and wide range of features make it easy to set up and manage an online store, while its integrations with popular payment gateways and advanced security measures provide a secure and reliable platform for conducting e-commerce transactions.

One of the main pros of Adobe Commerce is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for us to set up and manage our online store. The platform also offers a wide range of customizable templates and design options, allowing businesses to create a visually appealing and professional-looking store.Another pro is the platform's integrations with popular payment gateways, such as PayPal and Stripe, which make it easy to accept payments from customers. Adobe Commerce also offers advanced security measures to protect customer data and ensure secure transactions.

One of the cons of Adobe Commerce is that it can be expensive, especially for businesses that require a lot of customizations or advanced features. Additionally, the platform may not be suitable for businesses with very large product catalogs, as it can be resource-intensive and may require additional server resources to handle the load.

Oshan
Oshan
Mobile Apllication Developer in Sri Lanka
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Magento : Perfect eCommerce platform

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More than just an ordinary eCommerce platform which is efficient and effective .

Magento is suitable for any business group whether it is a small or large business and its admin dashboard will provide a perfect overview of the business.We can use free and paid plugins as our requirements.It is a Responsive eCommerce platform which can runs on any mobile or computer devices and also Highly customizable and developer friendly CMS platform.Enriched with important features and functionalities to provide everything in a one platform. Magento is capable for integrations such as payment gateways and able to set up currency and languages depend on the location.

I'm using magento 2.2 . The main con according to me is, when i need to edit the content of a page it will give us only a small size text area(text box) which is difficult to work with using mouse scroll and also If we are having large number of products website may slow with its performance. Developer skills are required if we want to customize the platform.

Oren
CEO in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Not always the easiest

3,0 3 jaar geleden

A lot of options for customization and development.

Do not like the heaviness of the site. In addition, sever hosting extremely expensive.

Anna
Operations Manager in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Though it is too complex for our needs, the more I learn the more useful I realize it can be.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a big, clunky, complex tool that takes a lot to learn and even more to remember. However, the more familiar I get with it the more useful it is. I just think it is way more complex than necessary for a small company like ours that sells guided trips.

Once you figure out how to use different functions in Magento, it is fast and easy to use for most things. I can go in and change dates and click "save," then go to our website and click "refresh" and the change is instant. I do not think this is unique to Magento at all but it is pretty nice! There are so many nuances to it that take time to learn and more time to remember how to do each time, but every time I master a new skill in Magento I definitely feel a feeling of success and I like its capabilities.

There are parts of Magento that are overly complicated, and the general feeling is that is was created by software developers without the end-user in mind. You almost have to learn a new language as some of the terminology for some of the features and functions are not logical terms used by the average person. You have to switch back and forth between different parts of the software multiple times in order to create one product that is linked to another product. We use it to sell trips that have dates, and the software is more geared toward something like hard goods that have attributes such as size or color. Therefore it is not the best product for the job for us. You have to create a drop-down menu for people to pick dates, but after they pick the date and click on book they have to pick the date again. Not very professional looking.

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Super powerful, but can be cumbersome

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Magento is clearly one of the most powerful and robust ecommerce tools out there. The Shopify approach, while great, takes a lot of the tools out your hands—tools you may need to make important technical changes to your store. Magento is very flexible, fast, and able to suit stores from small level to enterprise billion dollar retailers.

Where Shopify hides or locks certain technical settings from you, Magento gives you more access. But this can also leave your store open to being accidentally messed up by an employee that hits the wrong button. I've often said that while Magento can be fine for small start up ecommerce stores, it is best suited for bigtime enterprise level retailers with a team dedicated to fully utilize the tools Magento makes available to you. For the average employee for a small boutique, for instance, Shopify seems to make things a bit easier.

Elena
Marketing Manager in Israël
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great and Efficient platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great platform for ecommerce.

This platform is very easy to use. The integration is ok. There are many additional optional modules to add.

I like this software in general, I wish I could do more bulk changes for the products

Katie
Katie
Digital Content Specialist in VS
Detailhandel

Customization = Best in class

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To customize the user experience and create clear brand awareness. With premium content and an intuitive UX/UI comes increase to website conversions.

Customize your heart out! Magento's base functionality has thousands of custom configurations that can be combined to create an intuitive user experience no matter how you want your site/store to function. If you're setting up an eCommerce store, this is by far the most amazing option as far as CMS is goes. Their user guides and training handouts make it easy to learn. Magento U training courses are invaluable to understanding the verbiage and concepts used across the software. (Scopes and creating any type of rule)

Extensions requires to further customize can be a bit clunky. I wish further analytics were provided based on marketing features and rules created. Also, for a CMS that provides such a seamless user experience, the admin tool is quite clicky. The return key should work to apply filters and such- instead it requires clicks to move forward and such.