Mitchell RepairCenter reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Mitchell RepairCenter

Body shop management with automated parts pricing, job-costing, and scheduling of repairs, sales and marketing tracking.

Meer informatie over Mitchell RepairCenter

13 reviews worden weergegeven

Bryan F.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2019

"Tool needed for all Body Shops"

Opmerkingen: Great software can't operate without it.

Pluspunten: The software is very complete, you can do everything from gathering your repair information to access your vendors’ paint, parts and rental apps in one platform.

Minpunten: Can take a bit of setup time, but honestly worth it in the end!

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2019
John a Z.
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"product finding"

Opmerkingen: pretty good seems most repair information systems are of the same platform.i really would like to see something different .similar to an ai system which I thin would revolutionize the repair industry

Pluspunten: I found that I had to jump thru too many hoops to find parts location.way too long to do simple things

Minpunten: parts locator function .it would take me way too much time to locate certain items on vehicles.on a very busy day

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Denisse B.
Estimator
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

"Horrible customer service"

Opmerkingen: I was able to write estimates.

Pluspunten: Ultramate, which is their estimating software, is the only product I have enjoyed using. However, the price you pay is way too high as any function you add is considered an add-on and will cost more money.

Minpunten: The price is way too high and and getting out of a contract is impossible even if the product or add on was horrible. It won't matter that their management system is hard to use and there are way better ones out there. All of their systems are supposed to work together and make things easier for shops, but they don't and will cause more wasted time and headaches. Their customer service starts out great with the sales team, but once they get you to sign their contracts and you are unhappy with a product things take a turn. We have spent hundreds of dollars on software that we do not even use and their customer service is not helpful when they say there is nothing you can do about it because you signed a contract. Trust me, I wish I would have known there is better software out there.

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Greg D.
Ex-Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

"Unwilling To Cancel Contract After Business went under "

Opmerkingen: Great at point of sale terrible after that.

Pluspunten: It works although everyone I talked to after purchase recommended CCC.

Minpunten: They are unwilling to work with you on the contract. I went out of business due to the Covid-19 and they would not let me out of the contract even if I were to get the account current. I tried to work with them, but it seems like going out of business is not hard enough they want to ruin my personal finances as well. Thanks.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020
Angelica R.
product support supervisor
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"Useful software with some limitations"

Opmerkingen: Mitchell is an excellent tool for my team to use in comparing data to other sources and verifying data that we receive from vendors. It has been a very useful source for my team.

Pluspunten: Mitchell is useful to meet my team's needs, which is for part research and verification. The data that the program contains tends to be reliable which is important.

Minpunten: The software tends to be more cumbersome and less user friendly than other programs such as ETech Motor, so my team uses it less than other programs

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Jake T.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018

"Great Wiring Diagrams"

Opmerkingen: Automobile Diagnostics

Pluspunten: Mitchell has always outperformed the competition when it comes to wiring diagrams for automotive repair

Minpunten: the management software lacks small features that make good software great, like texting customers through the main service writer platform.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Salesforce Administrator
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018

"Not my favorite software to write estimates in but not the worst out there."

Opmerkingen: I could write estimates with it but it was more difficult than other competitors.

Pluspunten: Not my favorite software to write estimates in but not the worst out there. The visuals of parts is pretty good in this system.

Minpunten: One of their competitors is just more user friendly. This system doesn't flow as smoothly and it is harder to learn to use. Manual entry of lines is more often required which can be frowned upon by insurance companies.

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018
Maintenance Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

"Good Program for the money"

Opmerkingen: IT has been pretty good, there have been a few times I have been frustrated with it and not being able to find what I want.

Pluspunten: It has a lot to offer. It includes a lot of good specs and tips for car repair.

Minpunten: I feel it could be setup a lot easier to use and find things on the program.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
President & Ceo
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017

"Great for estimates and wire diagrams. "

Pluspunten: I really like the search option. The colored wiring diagrams are a must. Also making estimates is easy.

Minpunten: The screen sizing when attempting to print is complicated and somethings just don't print well at all.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017
Sharon E.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020

"Convenience"

Opmerkingen: Although the software had a lot of what I wanted it different have everything. At the time I needed to have my suppliers linked in to the software but was unable to do so. I would recommend it.

Pluspunten: When using Mitchell I loved the idea that you could look up service history.

Minpunten: The pricing of the software was what I liked the least.

• Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020
Sarah C.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

"Not so great"

Opmerkingen: We used Mitchell for over 4 years, we managed to get by. We then switched to a much better rated program and wow the differences. Mitchell is a very hard system to navigate there aren’t many options and the ones it does have are a mother to figure out. I was extremely happy when we went away from them.

Pluspunten: Honestly the only thing I really enjoyed within the system was their detailed diagrams

Minpunten: It is a very hard to navigate system, customer service is not very helpful at all.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019
James L.
GM
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018

"We were oversold and the product would not work appropriately for our company yet could not be let o"

Pluspunten: I am so disgusted by the attitude of this company that I cannot think of one positive reason to do business with them or have their software.

Minpunten: The absolute worst company service and company in general to deal with that we have ever encountered.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018
Jonathan A.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017

"Pretty decent software for repair centers"

Opmerkingen: That software is well built, containing lots of nice feature. You can access to parts, paints, etc. etc. I would recommend this !

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017