Good service to make sure your emails will arrive where they should

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Wilco V.
Webprogrammeur
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I never had the problem of an email not arriving or getting into the spam folder after installing Sparkpost. It has an easy to install WordPress plugin that makes sure all emails that are sent by the website get sent via Sparkpost. Before installing Sparkpost we had several clients complaining that filled in contact forms would land in their spam folder but we haven't had the problem after installing Sparkpost.
It is also very cheap to use. For our use-case we haven't even gotten above the free threshold.

Minpunten: It can be a hassle sometimes to activate a domain for sending, requiring altering the DNS of the website. You can also activate it via an email address associated with the domain but this doesn't always work great either.
After a domain has been added to another account it can't be added or transfered to a different account afterwards without the old account deleting the domain. We had this problem with one client for which we couldn't activate Sparkpost because it had been installed by another party before and we didn't know who this was so we couldn't ask them to remove the domain from Sparkpost.

Can't beat the price, but usability could be improved

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
Joe G.
Church Communications Training
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The Sparkpost team is clearly committed to improving their product, and they care about their customers. For anyone who's happy to use the API for configuration, using Sparkpost is a no-brainer.

Pluspunten: Sparkpost is very reliable for transactional email sendings, and the free plan provides unbelievable value.

Minpunten: Some Sparkpost features cannot be altered via the dashboard, and therefore require some API/programming knowledge to change - however this is improving.

Sparkpost - solves key email challenges

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Joshua V.
Digital Marketing Director
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software has a focused feature set and executes it flawlessly and consistently. We utilize this feature to notify key stakeholders about real-time marketing effectiveness and new SQLs. The volume we send is high, and this program has met every challenge, without needing us to constantly babysit it.

Minpunten: I haven't found a thing to dislike, and I'm pretty picky about the software our agency uses (see my other reviews).

Beautiful social media posts!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Ann G.
Beeldende kunst, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SparkPost is a huge time saver. I am able to basically make ONE master design for a social post or announcement for my website, then have SparkPost resize that design to accommodate the post size requirements for various social post formats!

Pluspunten: I adore that I can design a post for one social media platform, then seamlessly resize my design to accommodate different sized media posts. For example, I can make a promotion for an upcoming event for Facebook, then toggle to the Instagram size (square), and my design, colors & fonts are transferred to the new format. I still have to tweak the results a little bit, but I don’t have to re-design posts for each media outlet!

Minpunten: I love this software, but wish I could import my own fonts.

Sparkpost has a dalily limit of 1000 sending emails, even for paid plans

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Julen R.
CTO
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very frustrating experience, with the configuration process and with the limits to use the service. I switched to mail gun and i very happy.

Pluspunten: Has a nice Look and feel. Deliverability rates i seems to be good. but i can't tried with my complete list of contacts because SparkPost limit account to send only 1000 emails by day, even after pay for a professional plan.

Minpunten: Very complicated to configure sending domains. Sub-accounts management is not user friendly
When you open a nwe account you have a limit of 1000 emails to send daily. Its ridiculous whe you manage list of 50M emails.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van SparkPost op 21-5-2019

Hi Julen, Thanks for your review. However, we do not restrict daily sending limits to 1000 per day on paid accounts. If we did, we'd be out of business. Some of our largest customers send 1B+ emails per day. I would suggest logging a ticket with support inside the app to help you with configuration.

Perfect for sending transactional mail using WordPress

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great sending volume for price.

Pluspunten: I can send tons of emails that are delivering direct to inbox from CF7.

Minpunten: I can only send from integration and not from the Spark Post dashboard, which is understandable.

Worst service ever

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Art R.
Ceo
Sport, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie

Opmerkingen: F’ing the worst

Pluspunten: Pretty easy to set up, but had to use subdomain name for outgoing mail, not a fan.

Minpunten: Got flagged due to spam for having a link for acuity scheduling in a follow up sequence without even sending more than 4 test emails to myself. Then got kicked off completely and when asking for explanation the reponse was: “We are sorry that we cannot divulge any information. Good day.”

Our main tool to send emails!

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Adore it!

Pluspunten: I love that they have great documentation, low prices and high quality services! (good email reputation)

Minpunten: They do not offer the possibility to send many emails from their website, only via code.

I love SparkPosr!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Marcy T.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have increased my clientele and made ads for my husbands business too! It’s so awesome to have full control of advertisements and jot have to pay someone else to design them!

Pluspunten: I create advwrtisments, announcements, and memes on SparkPost. I love all of the features and ideas that come preset.

Minpunten: It can be a little bit tricky to maneuver on my phone for some of the features.

Best Design tool available

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Rejoy R.
Business Development/ Account Management Manager-Business solutions
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use is best part of this software. We can create post through mobile using their app under 10 minutes. I have experience using softwares like Canva, Designr and may more . They are all on computer but on mobile.
The templates available enable the user to get more Ideas and adapt the same for their use.
Multiple font options available make the creativity to next level.

Minpunten: they should include the undo option in the mobile app.

User experience

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Industrial engenier
Chemicaliën, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The app is Amazing! Is the best and most use app to designs for me but only on my phone

Pluspunten: Easy to use, very intuitive. I use it a lot to make instagram post, I found that the app version is pretty easy to use but the pc version I feel like an old lady using it, I just don’t understand how it works

Minpunten: The pc version (webpage). It is pretty uncomfortable to use

Generous free plan, but not such reliable services

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
Prateek V.
PHP Developer

Opmerkingen: Sending transactional emails

Pluspunten: The free plan was extremely generous, more than other competitions. Setup is also quick, and good documentation to get you up and running.

Minpunten: Sometimes, there was a very long lag to Microsoft emails (i.e. Outlook, hotmail) - where emails were delivered more than 2 days later. Emails to Gmail however was unaffected. Inspite of exchanging several emails with the customer support, the problem was not fixed.