Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Invoice2go

Maak professionele facturen, schattingen, paklijsten, kredietmemo's, inkooporders en meer.

Meer informatie over Invoice2go

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Beoordelingen van Invoice2go

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Invoice2go heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 241 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Invoice2go eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (241)

Jason
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
JWH
ZZP elektricien in Nederland
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Matig

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Matige app en ondersteuning is echt bedroevend .
Paar keer Amerika aan de lijn gehad wat me klauwen vol met geld heeft gekost en ze snappen er echt geen bal van en ze doen ook echt geen moeite voor je .

Snel en makkelijk bijdehand . Dat is het wel

Kan zelf geen eigen percentages invoeren . Factuur doorsturen via de app werkt 9 van de tien keer niet goed en kan regelmatig niet uitgelezen worden door de klant .

Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior in Canada
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Daryl
Owner in Australië
Bouwmaterialen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best for what I needed to with it

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: invoicing on the go When asked by customers about prices it was all there

everything did not need a degree to use the features

There is nothing I did not like about this software

Iryna
Project Administrator in Canada

Overall experience

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have used Invoices2go for several years, then we switched to a different platform, just because we needed more functionality. But overall, we were happy with the service; it's easy to deal with and easy to set up

The thing I liked the most was the ease of use and setup. You can create invoices very quickly and send them automatically with a payment reminder.

It's not about something I didn't like; it was just due to our company's growth. We switched to a different app because we needed more functions in one place.

Cédric
Owner in Canada

No evolution

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Steven
Steven
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Not for High Volume Users | They Will Not Allow You Access to Funds

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good enough until we were told we could not have payments processed through I2G because we had reached a limit. For the last two months, I2G held process credit card funds until the following month.

Simple enough to use until we learned that we couldn't grow our business passed $50K per month without the company holding our funds without a method to receive the payments.

After several years using I2G for billing and collecting payments, the company has held a portion of our payments for the past 2 months because we reached an arbitrary limit for transferring money to our bank. After requesting an increase, we were declined an increase and told that we could have our money next month.

Elaine
Therapy trainer in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good invoice App

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at [email protected]. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Working good but pricy…

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Invoice2Go for 3 different businesses during several years. I was quite satisfied with the service but I decided to stop working with them because I found a less expensive solution. Plus, you’re tied to them… if you want to go somewhere else, there is no way to backup your data and transfer them, you have to start again from scratch!

Easy management and use, the mobile app.

The price was a big problem, and the service coverage as well, for that given price…

Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports. It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers. Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system. There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Jared
Graphic Designer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Just another invoicing app

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Alvina
Associate in Filipijnen
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Invoice2go is the best app for billing because it helps you to organize your cashflow with their easy invoicing

Nothing, because all over the feature is very easy to manage

Seth
Owner of Apex Window Fashions in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Go for INVOICE2GO!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Jeri
Owner Blacksmith Accountant Janitor Mailman in Canada
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Bocephus

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

Plumber in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great simple to use invoicing software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

4 jaar geleden

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Dale
Retail sales in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Disappointed your told stuff on the phone that does not happen… it’s all about billing high

Opmerkingen: Disappointed

Felt it was easy to use, and easy to teach others to enter clients an make an invoice

$&more

Marcus
Director in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Ruined a previously fabulous product

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Bobby
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

McKee

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

mike
Owner operator in VS
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Buyer beware

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible
I bought it owned it then the updates & renewable every year for something that you own
Stupid updates for more money that was not wanted

This is not the first time they have dropped the ball I'm six days in the new problem & waiting for them to tell me I'm so sorry but you win need to reinter the Imfo that you don't have Lol

No support In the past you could call with a problem Now you can chat with no results for a week

Anais
Route Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Good for starters

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used this software for about 5 years. Even though they continue to improve the system they still like a lot in the customer service department. Only buy it if you are able to self navigate then it’s okay, otherwise stay away.

That it is a okay software for cheap price. Once you grow you will need better software.

I do t like when invoices or other information goes missing and customer service is not helpful in trying to recover it.

Christina
Office Manager in VS

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Dan
President/CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Great For Startups

Opmerkingen: Love it

I needed an easy to use invoicing software for my startup. After looking at several options (and even trying a couple of others-briefly) I found and started using Invoice2go. I like the simplicity, the ability to customize and their customer service is very responsive.

I haven’t had any issues. My bookkeeper has been wanting to integrate to Quickbooks and I just saw that feature has been added…so no complaints

Ricardo q
CFO in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

Nor for Large Companies

5,0 vorig jaar

I like how easy it was to use very user friendly

The fact that I could only do invoicing and process payments but i could not use it to pay contractors or vendors or to even do payroll

Anthony
CEO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

The Mobility of invoicing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive and it helps keep me organized , I’ve been using this system for well over 10 years.

The ability to generate and send invoice over text, or email . The new project folder is also very helpful in keeping various invoices from the same project in one place.

Accepting Apple Pay online and via text would be exceptional.

ken

construction company

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

quick invoicing

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Robert

Forced

Opmerkingen: I’m still with it after 12 years

Easy to use . Nice customizing of invoices

No mass delete of previous years . Hard to update product changes in a large format

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the support over the past 12 years. We have and continue to improve our software, and a large part of that is with the help of feedback from our customers. Thanks for letting us know your desire for mass deletion and a larger format.