Over Cortex

Orange Logic provides a powerful DAM platform to increase control, creativity and commercial advantage.

Meer informatie over Cortex

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Cortex

Waar voor je geld

Cortex heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 5 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Cortex eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Steve
Steve
Digital Asset Management Lead in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very flexible and scalable system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cortex has been able to meet the scale and speed demands for how our company works. Without the flexibility of the system and the ability to create multiple API workflows, we would not have been able to be as successful in keeping up with our asset production. The Orange Logic team behind Cortex was always eager to take on our challenges and find workable solutions.

In our case, we've been able to scale the Cortex to meet our business needs, quickly adjust settings as our workflows change, and use APIs to integrate the system with many of our other production workflow tools. We've achieve both scale and efficiencies thanks to the flexibility of Cortex.

Along with the flexibility that allowed us to achieve our scale and efficiency, that same flexibility can become complex if it's not planned out properly. It's tempting to do too much too quickly but a more manageable approach is to implement additional functionality in phases that build upon each other.

Lauren
Associate Director of Collections Access in VS
Musea en instituten, 51-200 werknemers

Cortex is a superior digital asset management system

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Even as the pandemic shuttered onsite collections access, Cortex allowed my organization to share our collection with anyone who has Internet access. It is easy and fast to bulk upload images and metadata, and make batch changes.

I like that Orange Logic provides a ticketing system, Link, where I can raise a defect, ask a question or request an enhancement. I can prioritize tickets from critical to normal or even long-term. At any time I can log onto Link to see the status of the tickets that I've submitted. Answered tickets are archived, so I have a complete history of our evolving digital asset management system.

Cortex is a very granular and robust product. I know that I'm missing out on features, but as the only power user, I simply do not have enough time to delve into all of them.

Jerome
Website Manager | The Store in Australië
Nieuwsbladen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Cortex by Orange Logic does a good job of managing many assets on both the backend and frontend

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to showcase all Assets of different types and make them available to customers easily and quickly for purchase is great. Exactly what you want in a platform like this. It is not our main DAM but rather our gateway for the public to access our Assets for purchase or licensing.

The platform's asset management system works well. Batch editing for sets of assets is very quick and easy to use and being able to clean out old data is helpful. Calculator while a tad clunky to set up is very robust once running

The only two things I find as a fault of the platform are when the use case sits slightly outside of its scope and future-proofing. We use the platform for both consumer and professional cases and while this is well suited to professional users, the need for every customer to have a login can be limiting for a consumer user who just wants to come on and purchase one print and will probably not be back again. I realise this use case is not the majority for this type of platform so it shouldn't detract from the overall score but one thing that I still find a little frustrating is the inability to have good quality use on mobile platforms. This might be once again a consumer use case type issue but not being able to simply adapt the site to be mobile and tablet friendly is a little bit of a pain and while it is coming along in most recent releases it is still very far away from where I would expect it to be in 2022. Coming from an e-commerce background and being able to edit sites with CSS to achieve a solid responsive design was what I was expecting when starting work on this platform but it needs to be said that the ability to edit templates outside of specific fixed templates is actually near impossible

Antonio
Information Management Officer in VS
Internationale zaken, 10.000+ werknemers

UN Photo DAM powered by Orange Logic Cortex

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been overall positive since the launch on production in November 2020.

SaaS solution, intuitive interface, powerful search and metadata management as well as robust storage and archives management via AWS. Robust cyber security features.

Constant software upgrades that can be positive for bugs fixing and adding new features, but can disrupt team workflows and add complexity to standards and more work for the team.

DAM Specialist in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

DAM with Cortex

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cortex has vastly improved our discovery and branding processes.

Ease of use is the biggest pro. Many users require little to no training in order to use basic functions within Cortex.

The support tickets have started to be answered a little slow. Most questions are answered within two weeks, but critical issues still see care rapidly.