Over Sevocity

Op maat gemaakt voor jou. Eenvoudig te gebruiken. Betrouwbaar. Uitstekend beoordeelde EMD-implementatie. Jouw eigen factureringssysteem of dat van dit platform. Al meer dan 15 jaar vertrouwd.

Meer informatie over Sevocity

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great.

The inability to incorporate laboratory results in the body of the encounter note. The inadequacy of the fax /ehr integration.

Beoordelingen van Sevocity

Waar voor je geld

Sevocity heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 167 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sevocity eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (167)

Amanda
Amanda
Family Nurse Practitioner / Clinic Owner in VS

Love this EHR!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. Nice lab interface. Ordering made simple. Patient portal nice and not overally complicated. Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options. Staff loves it. Staff doesn't complain. Well laid out. I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon. 2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up. Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Sevocity Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.

Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.

We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over. Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!

Rachel
Physician in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Low cost but inefficient as well

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.

Relatively easy to learn the software.

1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient! 2. No ipad or iphone app 3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome 4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.

Eno

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.

Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative

I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.

Lee

Overwogen alternatieven:

EHR need to be able to run on IPAD

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares

Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system. And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop. The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.

Kathy
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Sevocity is perfect for Outpatient medical practices

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Consistently meets or exceeds my expectations on Support and Reliability

The ability to customize the experience for each provider and to build endless templates without waiting on an implementation team to make updates.

It only allows one encounter to be open at a time for a patient.

Teresa
Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Sevocity has our stamp of approval

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sevocity is very easy to work on and with. The employees go above just working with you. They really try to help as quick as possible. I have never had a problem with them not getting back to me. I may not always like the answer but they do respong. Overall I love working with Sevocity.

We have been using Sevocity for 10 plus years. It is very affordable and user friendly. I love how we no longer have to keep up with charts and filing. Everything is right at your fingertips. Love how reports & labs are scanned right into the charts. Makes life so much easier for my front office staff and the nursing staff. Very easy to send the patients messages to the dr and receive a response in a matter of minutes.

Really like the system but the only thing I wish was more available is setting up letterheads that print out on the letters you send out to patients. Sevocity was wonderful in helping us set up this feature when we first stated with them. Since them we have changed a few dr's and needed the letterhead updated. I have reached out to them but was told they only help with the initial setup. This I wish was different due to my staff nor I having any knowledge on setting up our letterhead. Therefore our letters go out now with no office letterhead.

Deborah
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Review of Sevocity EMR System - We Love IT!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use primarily as charting and electronic prescriptions. We don't take insurance so we don't use that part of Sevocity. It is interfaced with our scheduling software and works good. We also create accounts for our invoicing of documents/papers for the business part of the office.

EMR for charting, patient portal, customer support. We use Sevocity for a lot of document storage for all sorts of things for our office that don't have to do with patients, but deal with things for the office. We have used Sevocity for about 9-10 years.

I would like to be able to rotate a document once it is uploaded into Sevocity.

Shaikh
IT Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

A great software

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very good

Easy to use and user friendly. This software works great !

A lot of data on the screen at once. Needs to take a little to get use to the work flow of the software

Charlotte
LCSW in VS

Sevocity-easy to use

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sevocity is a basic EHR system that can be easily learned in just a couple of hours with minimal instruction.

Sevocity had been very easy to use compared to three other EHR systems I’ve used. I like the ability to create personalized templates and flow sheets created by the excellent customer service support team.

I would like to be able to create templates without actually being in a client’s chart. I would also like to have the ability to create basic flow sheets. I would also like the ability to pull information from another provider’s previous documentation. These things may be possible but I haven’t discovered them yet as I have only used this system for the past couple of weeks.

julie
CEO in VS

overview of emr

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

easy

user-friendly

6 jaar geleden

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions. While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

Rachel
Principal in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Price is good, but there is a tragic flaw

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product was generally easy to learn and is overall good value but the product has a tragic flaw (see below).

As above, the product was easy to learn and the training was good. The prescribing software is excellent.

1. Two people cannot be in the chart at one time. For example, if you want to chart in the HPI, your nurse cannot enter meds or PMH, or be in any other part of the pt's chart. This seriously affects work flow, and for this reason alone I would consider buying another EHR. If you have a busy office, this is not a great system. 2. Everything is an "encounter" so if you change a med, or refill a med, or talk to a patient, you have to scroll through these encounters to find your notes. You can only see the titles of 5 encounters at a time and then you have to ask to see more. I have asked the Development Team to fix these issues but they told me they have more pressing issues to work on.

Emily
Administrative Assistant in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

It is a rather bare-bones product, but it captures all of the information you need in an EHR. Functional, not fancy.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It is very simple to just click and get into charts - very easy to pick up the basics of the program since it is so simple! Quick to learn. Easy to return to charts you were previously in, as charts remain accessible from the main schedule page.

It isn't easy to personalize the program if you want to adjust little things (and some cannot be adjusted). Occasionally the program freezes up and makes it very difficult to get out of charts (sometimes need to restart the program). Not as easy to create reports you want (like billing-related ones for me) as in other programs. It is not aesthetically appealing.

Calvetia

Excellent EMR

Opmerkingen: Great

What I like most about this software is that it is User friendly - Another feature that I like most about this software is that it is reliable. Another feature that I like most about this software is its security.

What I like least about this software is it’s Support/customer service. Sometimes I have to call repeatedly for someone to answer the telephone. Once they do answer the telephone they do assist me speedily and are knowledgeable

Linda
physician/owner in VS

Excellent Product

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had used 3 different EHR software programs at other practices. When I opened this practice 10 years ago I evaluated and compared Sevocity to the others and found it to be intuitive to use clinically and functions seamlessly with our practice management software.

all of the above and web based server! Also, it makes EHR incentive reports easy to do.

If the internet goes down we can't access our charts. Fortunately that is infrequent.

Kaycee
Family Nurse Practitioner in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Nurse Practitioner Sevocity Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a nurse practitioner at a pain clinic that utilizes Sevocity on a daily basis. It is suitable for a small practice and easily utilized by practitioners and scribes alike. Medication prescription is straightforward, and communication among staff is efficient.

The ease of medication prescription and ability to tailor to specialty.

It is a little difficult to create templates.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Kaycee, Thank you for reviewing us. We're glad that you find our system easy to use. Please don't hesitate to call support if you ever need help with creating templates. Thanks again!

Jennifer

Exceptional Customer Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sevocity is very easy to begin using, with or without alot of customizing. Their Customer Support is phenomenal!! They will help you with everything.

Ability to customize many areas of the software. You can add templates and forms and they help you do it ALL

If a document is scanned in error, it can't be deleted. You have to move it to another chart.

jesus
Admin Asst in VS

software for me

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great at creating templates for the doctor. Every time we start a new procedure the doctor always wants a new template created so the encounter is a lot faster and more precise with all info organized and that is exactly what Sevocity does for us.

Available help from staff

I do not know

6 jaar geleden

Hello Jesus. Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you like the templates we create!

Practice Manager in VS

Successful and easy transition, updates handled well and work.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Training staff very is easy, it takes about 3 hours on average. This system improves work flow and productivity.

How often we have to change our passwords - currently we have to change approximately every 90 days or so. I would prefer about once every year unless there was a problem.

Georgie

Sevocity Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

When you do have a problem, usually support is able to walk you through and give you a solution. If not, they usually get back to you in a reasonable time frame.

You can't make a file of all your patients to make mailing labels!

Supportive

Opmerkingen: Very good

Sevocity is user friendly and we can customize

Some of our customizations aren't very good

Andrew
Physician in VS

Physician review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy that the program helps with MIPS and Attestation.

The program makes it easy to find the codes needed for searching for diagnosis and billing.

Would like the program be available to use on the ipad or iphone.

LATASHIA
0FFICE MANAGER in VS

Awesome

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very user friendly. Extra help features and videos

Insurances did not merge over and we had to add

ESMERALDA
cma in VS

SEVOCITY EHR

EVERYTHING VERY EASY TO USE, VERY HELPFUL TO USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLES WITH THE SYSTEM.

Priscilla
Assistant Manager in VS

Sevocity EHR

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support has been very helpful and always available. I love the webinars the provide for the software updates and training.

Customization and easy to use. Love that support is always available.

It does not connect with MAPS to check Narcotic use for Michigan Providers/Patients