Over Brainshark

Brainshark helps reps learn and prepare wherever, whenever, and however they work -- so they're always ready for any selling situation.

Meer informatie over Brainshark

The course catalog and transcripts tab in Salesforce can be clunky and unintuitive. Curriculum and transcript tabs are difficult to organize.

Beoordelingen van Brainshark

3,9
3,9
Waar voor je geld
3,8

Brainshark heeft een totaalscore van 3,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 21 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Brainshark eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (21)

José Luis
José Luis
Procurement Chief in Honduras
Textiel, 10.000+ werknemers

Brainshark, the easiest way to coach and train your teams

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brainshark is used in my company mainly to coach and train our teams effectively and in an efficient manner in different topics and policies. It has proven to be a very user friendly tool which has boosted the knowledge and capabilities inside our organization.

What I like the most about brainshark is that it is a versatile and very easy to use tool. You can create your presentations and upload them into the site, customize the audio, etc. I really like the fact that you can measure the learning because of the quizes you can include into the webinars.

The mobile app is currently only supports IOS devices.

Jason
Jason
Manager, Trade Program at Wayfair in VS
Internet

Integrating Process and Product Training to CRM

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Large process and product trainings can be an ineffective and inefficient use of time considering schedules and makeup sessions for a large sales organization.Brainshark allows us to get trainings out effectively on a large scale and across departments and sites that allows users to complete at a time that works best for their workflow and allows managers to hold reports accountable for completion.

Brainshark allows us to train and coach our sales floor efficiently and effectively, saving time in conference rooms and away from our desks, phones and computers by integrating into our CRM. We can use data to bring real time product trainings to our sales force as necessary depending on client, product or focus.

Adam
Adam
Technical Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Difficult to use in updated software

3,0 4 jaar geleden

I like that you can choose what input for audio that you would like. After uploading your presentation you can choose to record directly from the site or use call in number to record your audio.

I don't like that the web based version of the software is flash based. This requires browsers that support flash. We've had to use Internet Explorer as the main browser for this and have recently had trouble with newer computers not connecting via their internal mics.

Katie
Digital Marketing Manager in VS

Great for starting an online training not an ongoing fit

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Very easy to use, if you can use power point you can use this product. Great ability to create curriculums and stand alone courses.

Pricing is absurd for a learning management system. Also, in that space there hasn't been a ton of innovation that seems to keep pace with the industry.

Artem
Artem
VS
, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The ABC's of Capturing Customers with Brainshark

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Replicating event session replays to our users, and broadcasting exec-level presentations to the selling community (and users too). It gives great analytics for what content is being consumed, and the viewing details inside the content, and give guidance as to what's important and what is compelling.

Cloud-based, the login-and-go functionality is what I use the most. Being able to edit a slide and/or the narration without disrupting the entire presentation, and have those updates flow into the existing URL. (ie: no file manipulations needed!). Viewing statistics are very good.

The authoring tools are outdated and take a long time to really polish and setup animation timings, video syncs, etc. (although still better than other methods, this can still be significantly enhanced). The mobile player (HTML5) is terrible, and they are really late to improve that given the death of Flash and how most browsers will automatically pull the not-so-great HTML5 player. They did recently improve the resolution quality of the slides in the HTML5 player, and they have plans to improve all of these areas, hopefully by Q1-Q2 2018.

Member in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

It's okay, but is starting to feel dated compared to newer options

3,0 3 maanden geleden

The live feedback features were useful. I liked that feature. I believe that, if used effectively, it can facilitate great training across an organization.

The admin portal was not user-friendly. We ended up switching to a different software solution that could better accommodate training + be a policies and procedures library

Jasmine
Customer Service in VS
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tech Support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was ok. My employer use it for taking test about new products that we will release.

It was easy to use at work. I was able to go back and finish some questions.

I did not like that if you accidentally close out of the session it will count as an attempt.

Web Team Lead in VS
Overheidsadministratie

Great app for uploading, adding voiceover and distributing Powerpoint presentations,

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows me to record voiceovers for my clients powerpoint presentations from my desk, and not have to record each slide's notes in my studio and then have to import them into Brainshark - unless I want to (that option IS available, but just not optimal for me).

Ease of use. I love how you can add a soundtrack to your decks in numerous ways, including over the phone, with your laptop mike, with a USB mike or you can record them separately and import them into Brainshark.

The only con I can think of is, when recording you cannot pause recording. If your phone rings, or a noisy car drives by - and you are reading a long slide - you have to delete it all and start the slide over. If there were more robust editing features (instead of just record/preview/save), that would save some time.

Larry
Shannon
Human Resources Representative in
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Haven't had a lot of experience. Needs some fine tuning. Speed of each presentation is very fast.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

I think it has the potential to be a great LMS with some corrections. Not sure if this is a Brainshark issue or vendor issue.

The speed of each presentation and the location of attachments are not very visible for clients who are not as familiar with the product.

Cheryl
COO in

Great training and LMS system

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We selected the Brainshark system after looking at 8-10 different vendors. It seemed like most of the vendors would excel in one area, but fall short in another. Brainshark seemed to have the features that we were looking for, including:
-Ease of preparation for the presentations, ability to upload PPT, video, audio, attachments, etc.
-The ability to add audio without spending extra money on recording equipment (you can call in and record audio using any phone)
-Easy editing of presentations, and ability to update information easily when minor changes are needed
-Tracking of attendance, and the ability to upload records to our HRMS
-The sales executive and installation coordinator were very helpful, professional, and easy to work with
-Ability to build training curriculums with a series of training steps
-Comprehensive reporting system to track attendance, test scores, etc.
-The ability to build customer focused presentations to link to our social media pages and website without the need for a user login - this was a piece that was missing in several of the vendors that we reviewed.
The areas that we would like to see added at some time in the future:
-The ability to do basic video editing (e.g. cut a video, split or merge videos
-The ability to use the system to level out the differences in audio levels when different inputs are added to a course
We are just in the final phases of the project implementation, and so far, we love the system. We have developed several courses so far, and have gotten positive feedback from our employees. We are very happy with the Brainshark system.

Certified Personal Trainer in VS
, 501-1.000 werknemers

Brainshark is a game changer!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been able to save time and additional resources since switching to Brainshark,

Brainshark was very easy to learn and prepare. The editing features are excellent and efficient along with the numerous amounts of reporting tools. So far we've had nothing but positive feedback.

The price is a little steep but so far I think it is worth the investment due to the minimal issues we've had.

Keith
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Brainshark is great for training

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Brainshark with my previous company. It was very helpful as I was in charge of training and measuring competency of my team.

Ease of Use. Easy to measure your team competency.

Can be pricey. Not viable for single product companies but great with multiple.

Nathan
Management Assistant in VS

I have used brainshark to edit presentations, add narration, and share with others.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I enjoy the reporting regarding views and that Brainshark can help me do so many things to be sure my audience is learning from the content I create and share.

The only thing I might change is to be able to avoid having to record full pages at a time. In those cases, I'd prefer to be able to pause the recording.

Derek
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use testing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's easy to create exams and push them out to the required audience.

Very organized. Intuitive to use. Clearly shows due dates and required testing courses. Easy to use video and audio in testing.

Some of the question types and lengths are confusing. It is sometimes unclear which questions are required or their weight.

Dale
Medische praktijk
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

SharkSmart

4,5 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SharkSmart

Ease of use and flow. Intuitive to work through the program.

Sometimes it can get too simplistic with the presentation.

Steven
Steven
Director of Learning and Development in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Fun tool, but not robust to support large training

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use and ability to rapidly create content, also over the last few years built out many new functionalities and was impressed with their improvement.

Just not robust enough to drive large training events through, more of an add on but it is a hard sell because have other content tools. Decided not to purchase.

Account Management in VS
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

An alright platform - not a favorite

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to use it - but I'm not a fan and would not recommend

I like that it was pretty straight forward in terms of following tasks that were outlined for me

It's a very meager video hosting platform - in terms of the student there isn't much to interact with other than what you're given, but the video player was awful. You couldnt easily fast forward/rewind and the video player never went truly full screen! It would always leave the progress bar at the bottom and buttons on the side which was weird. Plus, I heard it wasn't too intuitive from the admin point of view.

Sales Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

I like brainshark - smart training

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use brainshark to make sure people do their trainings prior to a big event (SKO, Team Meetings, Etc.). We are able to get 100% people to do it and so far we've been happy with it.

Easy to use and not a buggy system. You're able to make sure people watch the videos and answer the questions at the end. Easy to find out people's scores and message people to take training. Interface looks good and easy to use

None that I can think of, had a positive experience so far with Brainshark. So there are no cons from me, would highly recommend

Alayna
Alayna
Patient Care Representative in VS
Farmaceutica, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

There is better out there.

4,0 vorig jaar

It gives plenty of information to go through and take notes on.

The biggest con is having to start all over on the tests after going through the information already.

Drew
IT Mgr in VS

Major logon problems with Brain Shark

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any new salespeople that I want to get started training have to wait 24 to 48 hours to get a log in password that works. No phone numbers to talk with someone, only chat that you have to wait for someone and if you don't see they are writing, they close you out and you have to start over.
Hopefully it will get better.