Over ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign combineert de kracht van e-mailmarketing, marketing automation en automatisering van verkoop en CRM.

Meer informatie over ActiveCampaign

Automations are really easy to setup, email templates are good and easy to design. What I like the most about this software is user experience.

I struggled a bit to get the email function working for my monthly company newsletter but that was mostly because I'd made an error with the segment feature.

Beoordelingen van ActiveCampaign

Waar voor je geld

ActiveCampaign heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.677 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ActiveCampaign eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.677)

Diderick O.
directeur in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

dagelijks gebruik voor digital marketing

4,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Dit is ons digitale markteting pakket, we gebruiken het voor crm, sales en email marketing.
Hoewel het soms wat buggy lijkt, is de support erg goed en kun je er snel mee aan de slag.
Bovendien is het duidelijk voordeliger dan de grootste concurrent

redelijk eenvoudig in gebruik veel functies niet duur, schaalbaar

regelmatig zitten er fouten in de software de interface is niet altijd even consistent, soms automatisch opslaan, soms niet.

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Owner/Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Has all the bells and whistles

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Active Campaign integrates with everything making it super easy to pick up new apps knowing I don't need to use a go-between. It has everything I need, email marketing, campaigns, automation, and great analytics. It's easy to look up my contacts and see their journey. There's lots of detail and I appreciate that. Customer Care is great. I've used a lot of different systems and Active Campaign has a lot of bang for your buck.

It can be confusing especially when making if/then funnels, the terminology isn't intuitive. And it can be glitchy sometimes. Other than that, it works. It can be expensive, but if you want to scale then you need a good email/contact management app, and this fits the bill.

Alex K.
CEO in Portugal
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Our company depend on this software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using ActiveCampaign daily for several years now and it is one of the most important software we use in our company. I am very satisfied and I plan on using it for as long I stay in business.

Very easy and user-friendly. It doesn't require a huge and steep learning curve

Customer support used to be better before they grew up as big as they are now. They had a live chat on every page and we could ask for help easily. Now, the customer support page is buried and hidden and not as easy to find.

Overwogen alternatieven: CloudLaunch

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: The user interface on ActiveCampaign was friendlier and easier to use.

Overgestapt van: Ontraport

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: It required less training at the beginning

Jason M.
Chief Revenue Officer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Automation Broken & Engineers Won't Fix

2,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Kind & courteous customer service & onboarding. The chat support is decent & you can get questions answered; however, their achilles heel is that their engineering team is apparently asleep behind the wheel and not only don't fix bugs, but provide zero communication about fixing them.

Pricing is excellent, features are great, and the company is very innovative. Overall, I really want the relationship to work.

The automation rules are broken. I have one field update automation that's broken. It's a simple field update automation that says if field a) value = x, then update field b) to be y; however, it's broken and I sent ticket to them ~4 weeks ago. More importantly, I spend all of this time doing the implementation. ,and now their automated emails will not trigger. I submitted tickets to engineering ~4 weeks ago, and I haven't heard a PEEP from the engineers. They are kind enough to give me June service free; however, that's not what i actually want. I want the software to work so that all of the 100+ hours of time I've invested in building landing pages, automations, data imports, etc, can actually be realized.

Director in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Active Campaign: Very good CRM on a budget

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I totally recommend AC. There may be better options there like Hubspot, but AC is at a fraction of the cost and I think it covers most of what you could need as a small-medium company.

AC is a great solution, full of features that should be enough to cover Basic-To-Medium needs. It's very easy to use and the price is perfect for what you receive. Support is also great.

The reporting side of things is a bit limited, I miss better tools to report on what's going on in terms of campaign activations or simply status on deals and contacts.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: At the time (a few years ago) Mautic was fully of bugs. It may have improved by now.

Overgestapt van: Mautic

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Price and functionality

Erin E.
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Active Campaign

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I had tried using several other free email services in the past. Getting people to actually sign up was nearly impossible, even offering discounts and more, hardly anyone ever clicked "subscribe"- Active campaign allowed me to create a pop up window integrated with my website design, that will only pop up once on the main page for first time viewers (or until the cache is cleared). I also created a secondary sign up page where people can go to sign up if they missed the pop-up. This has taken me to large numbers of sign-ups, plus allowed me a way to integrate a 10% off coupon for subscribers after their email was confirmed. This has lead to numerous coupon uses of that 10% off in my store, proving the use of the pop up and offer. I send out monthly emails, keeping my subscribers informed and up to date on what is going on, increasing regular visits to my site and bumping regular sales. The email system is very easy to use.

The sole reason I decided to start a free trial with this software was because of the complete customization allowed for your email sign-ups and pop-up windows. No one likes to click though email sign-ups that look out of place or run by a 3rd party. With this I could create a system that blended seamlessly with my current website, allowing everything to look 100% integrated into the site itself.

So far the system has more functionalities than I will likely ever use. However, this is not a 'dislike'. While there are many functions I don't currently need (or understand) there may be a day that I use them, and there are several tutorials and documents available to help me understand these other features. Nothing about the system so far could qualify as something I dislike.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: I do not have the coding ability to create pop-ups or many other interactive options. I built and maintain my own website, but my knowledge is limited. I needed a way to get people to actually SEE that I had a mailing list, and optional links and banners were not doing the trick. I also wanted everything to be integrated on my website, to match colors and themes and look like it belongs there.

Overgestapt van: Dada Mail

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: I accidentally clicked the wrong link. I was initially looking for a free service, but after customizing the pop-up and integrating it into my website, I was glad I did and decided the quality of this product was worth the price.

Troy K.
CEO/Founder in VS

Fantastic Email Marketing Platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As a digital marketing agency, we use all the major email platforms. Email/marketing creation, design and automation has become vital for our clients. AC provides a great design platform and in our opinion the best automation features for robust drip and funnel campaigns. It is now the only email marketing platform that I recommend to clients.

Of the major email marketing platforms ActiveCampaign, IMO, provides the best design capabilities, the best email automation functionality (drip funnels), and excellent list management.

While the platform does allow great and easy resend options, I wish it had the ability to make edits to the email body. You can edit the email campaign name and the subject line. But every once in a while you find the need to edit (or in our case a couple of times) correct some grammar from the original email prior to resending to the whole list or just to unopens.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Was going to switch to something and happy the team switched to ActiveCampaign. Campaigner is an archaic and really pretty horrible email platform to use.

Overgestapt van: Campaigner

Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.
Director in Portugal

Good Email Marketing Alternative

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I found Active Campaign to be a nice alternative. Notwithstanding, I do think they are lacking some essential features I found on MailPoet, like a full integration with WordPress. Additionally, I found them to be a little more pricer than some competition.

It is multilingual The Interface is pretty nice There are very competitive price plans

It does not have any free tier alternative. There is no WordPress official integration They do not offer money-back guarantee

Overwogen alternatieven: Yahoo Mail, MailerLite, Gmail en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: I was looking for a better alternative, with less known layouts and a better price tier. Anyway, Mailchimp seems to be still the right choice for thirdparty email marketing provider.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: I found MailPoet to be a better choice than ActiveCampaign for my business needs, anyway, I would like to highlight ActiveCampaign as good alternative for those looking a standalone option. They do have a good interface, very nice email builder and get the job done.

Palash S.
Palash S.
Product Head in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great for Beginners

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was pretty moderate and believe more could be achieved

It’s pretty easy UI and most of the features could be easily understood while experiencing the platform and dashboard

Still need much improvement with flow and lead cycles

Overwogen alternatieven: Campaign Monitor en AWeber

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Salesforce had the advanced features and functionality

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Service Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Find it as ease of UI

Communications Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Active Campaign - A Must Have

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Active Campaign helps me send segmented communications over a long period of time without any manual work. The tags can be added and removed automatically!

This product can do so much. Even if you are just looking for an email system, this is the one to get. It can grow as your organization grows. There are so many small, backend things I used to do manually that I can automate. It's incredible.

The setup takes a LONG time in terms of getting every automation up and going. The great part is that they provide excellent onboarding, and their support team is out of this world good and patient.

Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Nutritionist in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Highly recommend - although slightly expensive it is totally worth it

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great.

You can customise EVERYTHING. The tagging, triggers, automation flows, etc make practically anything possible.

It's slightly intimidating to use at first. The learning curve was higher than I would have liked but once I got into it it was easy after a few days.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Mailerlite didn't have enough features (I especially wanted tagging).

Overgestapt van: MailerLite

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Best combination of features and price.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Elite Features at a Great Price Point

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: AC gives us everything we need for ~10% the cost of some of the "bigger " options. Cracks show if you look deep, the overall product is as advertised. If you're into automation – in the true sense – you'll love it.

ActiveCampaign is built around automation, rather than flashy UI. It's a tremendous toolbox – deep hooks into other systems (often via Zapier), simple workflow and journey builders, easy data management. You can run a multi-million dollar marketing program on AC ... and we do.

AC can be slow at times, and some "killer features" of other products – pre-form user tracking on the website, flashy reporting – lack.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Deeper feature set and integrated CRM

Overgestapt van: Campaign Monitor

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Cost and easy of implementation

Waleed K.
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanië
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An important tool for preparing effective online marketing campaigns and following up on customers.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The current phase and future developments necessitate the presence of an experienced platform that can assist you in competing in extremely turbulent marketplaces, and ActiveCampaign is the appropriate option. It enables the assignment of potential connections and clients, making it easier to communicate with clients via email depending on their interests. Additionally, the graphs and statistics you obtain will assist you in developing plans based on correct advice.

I enjoy the way ActiveCampaign displays information because it assists you in optimizing your services. The platform eliminates the requirement for users of varying skill levels to use multiple programs by centralizing all records in a single location that can be accessed from anywhere at any time. ActiveCampaign's advanced marketing tools enable you to create and save lists of potential customers for any product or service you offer, then email them offers. You can also customize ActiveCampaign to track the success of your marketing campaigns, which enables you to develop more distinctive campaigns and sustainable marketing strategies. ActiveCampaign's charts, suggestions, and reports will ensure that you always make the best choices. I appreciate how you can improve content viewing and automatically track engagement across many social media platforms, allowing you to have a better understanding of how your consumers and new customers react to it.

I had no technical issues when using ActiveCampaign, and the user interface is fantastic and simplifies the process of accessing various tools and reports, but the work team need easy exercises to effectively use the platform and get the intended results.

Graham Ó.
Marketing Lead in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful, near enterprise grade Marketing Automation system

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely high value Marketing Automation system priced at a highly competitive rate to traditional enterprise tier Marketing Automation/CRM solutions while meeting almost 80-90% of the features and functions of traditional enterprise solutions. Many organisations that are currently on enterprise Marketing Automation solutions could easily migrate to ActiveCampaign and see a better Ux for their teams and significant savings of over 70% on their tooling costs.

A step up from most Email Marketing tools that brings a powerful Marketing CRM and automation system. Highly competitive against the enterprise grade platforms of Hubspot and Marketo. Brings much of the day to day functionality you will typically need and avoids a lot of the excess and bloat of the larger enterprise platforms. Easy to setup and build automations and campaigns. Very cost effective Marketing Automation CRM that integrates well with all other Enterprise tools

Field management and auto-fill functionality is lack. Email/Templates builder while works well is very rigid and locks in to the system, requiring custom builds to be made inside the platform. Little to no documentation or functionality for importation of external builds.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Mailchimp doesn't have a true Marketing Automation system or CRM. Marketo has a terrible Ux Hubspot has too many underbuilt features ActiveCampaign has just the right Ux and features mix for 95% of hyper growth software businesses

Overgestapt van: Unbounce en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Mailchimp doesn't have a true Marketing Automation system or CRM. Marketo has a terrible Ux Hubspot has too many underbuilt features ActiveCampaign has just the right Ux and features mix for 95% of hyper growth software businesses

Joshua V.
Email Copywriter & Soap Opera Sequence Expert in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Active Campaign is the best email marketing software for startup brands & solopreneurs

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The business problem I'm solving with Active Campaign is I needed email marketing software to collect the leads my business attracts, and place them in various different autoresponder sequences so my message can be delivered to my audience. Uplifting my readers until they feel comfortable becoming a buyer. Active Campaign has helped me create numerous buyers by spreading my message in a dependable way.

What I like most about Active Campaign is for the incredible power it gives you, it is fairly simple to use. Active Campaign allows you to deploy the most complex and profitable email marketing strategies known today such as deploying Soap Opera Sequences. They have a very convenient mobile app that they improve every year. They are also run by passionate people, that care about making an impact. It also doesn't hurt that getting started with Active Campaign is very affordable.

What I like least about this software is the email editor is still fairly clunky to use. It's not terrible. But recently there have been a few other new contenders with much more fun to use email editors such as Convertkit. However, Active Campaign's power and development roadmap keep me using Active Campaign over Convertkit. Active Campaign integrates with almost everything.

Cristian Z.
CEO in Chili
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Una herramienta potente, simple y de rápida implementacion.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Logré armar un proyecto complejo en tiempo récord gracias a AC pues debía incorporar en un plazo muy breve a un grupo de empresarios/as participantes. Antes era un trabajo enorme llamando y explicando el proyecto uno a uno. Esta vez, el embudo completo lo gestionamos con AC y me sorprendió lo rápido que pudimos avanzar.

Es una herramienta muy potente. Estoy muy contento con la decisión. El UX es muy agradable y simple. Subir y limpiar mis bases de datos fue simple y muy rápido, así como usar uno de sus muchos formatos tipo para lanzar mi primera campaña. Todo el sistema de reportes es un completo y tienes información en tiempo real sobre el desempeño de las campañas. Las pruebas A/B me fascinaron: pasé de 28% de apertura a +55% ajustando solo el "subject". Por otro lado los webinars son muy potentes: específicos, agiles y muy detallados. También la asistencia, la biblioteca de ayuda y los mailings de seguimiento.

Me costó un poco entender la diferencia entre "listas" y "contactos" para realizar las segmentaciones. He realizado algunas integraciones básicas que funcionan muy bien, aunque creo que el potencial es enorme, me falta dedicar más tiempo para eso.

Overwogen alternatieven: Ubersuggest, Mailchimp en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: En relacion al tiempo que dediqué para aprender a usar y lanzar una campaña en mailchimp, no logré nunca estar cómodo, sólo lo usé para el mail de fin de año. En cambio, AC es una plataforma completamente superior, más simple, más profunda, completa y que te ayuda a entender cómo ir gestionando a tus prospectos y clientes.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Porque la automatización de procesos es increiblemente potente y personalizable full por que me permite crecer junto a mi negocio integrando CRM posterior. porque su manera de monetizar es más simple y clara que Hubspot

Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
Bachelor of Digital Marketing in Mexico

Activecampaign Best email marketing software

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very good. It has excellent customer service when you have problems. In digital marketing we use it every day and it is necessary to have an easier way to do reports / analysis, and ActiveCampaign is difficult to read the reports, also at the beginning it is difficult to use the platform in the first weeks.

It is an excellent platform, the CRM is very intuitive and the follow-up it gives to customers through automations is excellent, it is capable of sending automated emails or mass emails, since it has some add-ins that are very much in line with the job. . I am dedicated to digital marketing and this system has been very useful for me to be able to organize myself without the need for more paper or old Excel techniques. I highly recommend it for different types of businesses because it is also very adaptive to whatever you want to do. Highlights are CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A / B testing

It is difficult to use at the beginning, I would say that it has a learning curve of medium difficulty

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: I chose ActiveCampaign because it is the most complete of all email marketing software on the market at an affordable price.

Chelsea dione J.
Email Marketer | Product Launch Strategist in Filipijnen
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

My ActiveCampaign Review

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am IMPRESSED with ActiveCampaign! As an email marketer, I've used a couple of other email marketing software and nothing beats ActiveCampaign so far when it comes to their software features and customer service. I literally recommend ActiveCampaign EVERYWHERE which is why I was able to convert my client to migrate to ActiveCampaign.

I love that their user interface is very functional and easy to understand and use. I've been using ActiveCampaign from a little over a year now and there are still so many features I discover that helps me and my clients every time.

I guess an area they can improve on is their loading time. Sometimes it takes a while for things to load when I use ActiveCampaign heavily.

Overwogen alternatieven: Kartra

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: This is for a client. We did because the previous software provider was charging a bit higher but features are less. We feel it wasn't at par with the value my client was paying.

Overgestapt van: ConvertKit

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: Aside from AC's powerful features, it was the discount we got on top of the 50% off for 3 months that sealed the deal!

John H.
CEO & Owner in VS

Easy Organization Of My List & My Favorite CRM

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very good. When I was first getting to know the system I used their chat support to figure things out and they sent me step by steps screen shots and customized video walkthroughs. That's what really won me over, knowing I can do just about anything I needed and instead of trying to take half a day to figure out how to do it on my own, they simply walk me through it now.

I like how easy it is to use the different mechanisms of ActiveCampaign. The tagging system is easy to use and really helps to organize my list. It also makes it so I don't have to create multiple lists and duplicate emails. I also have to say, their customer support has been awesome. Their chat support people will send me step by step screen shots on what to do and even record video for me to watch them set things up and explain how to do something. I mean seriously, their support is 5 star. They also have a really good API system. I am able to connect different pieces of software to ActiveCampaign so my contacts or organized as they come in.

I don't really have anything to add here. It's easy to use and the support is fantastic.

William S.
William S.
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best CRM for HIPAA

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's immensely positive. Their support is quick when you have questions. They are very helpful. They have teams of people there to help educate you on how to improve your implementation of the product. It's very special and encouraging.

I went into ActiveCampaign knowing nothing about CRM's. I figured it out and implemented it with ease and that's quite a contrast to Salesforce, SugarCRM, KEAP. The interface is easy to understand and setup is intuitive. Support is incredible and they are constantly improving the product and hiring good people. When they add new products they are well planned out and tested.

I wish they would add conditional logic to forms. Their API support for developers could also be improved. They could also add more form types to allow a question by question path like Typeform but that's minor.

Overwogen alternatieven: SugarCRM, Keap en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Google Forms could not be a CRM for us. It was helpful in the early days of getting going but

Overgestapt van: Google Forms

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: HIPAA compliance, easy of use, cost, and available features. AC is just an incredible product at the right price for small businesses.

Alexandra valeska L.
Freelance Marketing Strategist in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I always recommend Active Campaign for Funnels and Lead Nurturing strategies.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Active campaign has helped me a lot with developing my main service which is to create, implement and optimize funnels for different companies in wide niches.

What i love about this software is the sequence automations, use of tags and goals. They are time savers and easy to use once you understand the logic. It does not take great time to learn either. There is a lot of useful blog posts and documentations to achieve the goals plus a Facebook Group community if very specific help is needed.

Loading time. Would like to have a faster loading time when it comes to saving emails, creating landing pages and reports.

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Needed a more user friendly CRM for clients, an easier way to create automations, easy integrations and a way to duplicate sequences in different accounts.

Overgestapt van: GetResponse en Keap

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: It had high reviews and had heard of it before. Decided to give it a try and loved it. Also tired Hubspot even though is a very high CRM system, it was not useful to create funnels and strategies as needed.

Laura B.
owner in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Active Campaign LOVE!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I LOVE ActiveCampaign. I feel that the tools are evolving and relevant for my business. It has transformed my ability to identify leads, track their progress, convert contacts into members, and track and respond to their journey within my website and club.

I was with MailChimp. I moved to ActiveCampaign for the features that I am most fond of and use the most. Those are list segmentation, CRM, their existing recipe to help build automation, the automation functionality, in-depth segmentation, and tracking every move a contact makes. The transition was seamless; ActiveCampaign moved my whole list for me. I was a bit overwhelmed at first because of the high level of functionality. But, their customer service and support are the best I've encountered in any company that I deal with to run my business. I love them!

I don't love the functionality of the design elements in the Campaigns. Mainly, there is no way to set the overall design perimeters. So, every time you add a block, you select your font and have to reset the design. The time making adjustments adds up.

Amanda M.
Client Success Operations Analyst in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

ActiveCampaign, 4 Months In

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Although I'm fairly new to AC, I manage it for multiple others at my organization, so I've been deeply entrenched in it for the last 4 months. The learning curve wasn't too steep, the onboarding/training were all very good, and any time I've had an issue, the Customer Service has been top notch. There are some minor issues that are clunky (as described above) and I'd like an easier way to do reporting/analytics, but no software can do everything. All in all, their service and their respectable feature list make AC a very good value and a good choice for anyone who isn't total Type A :)

The Customer Service is stellar, especially for being chat-based. As a previous HubSpot user (which is prohibitively expensive), AC comes pretty close to delivering all the essential features and the ease of use between the two platforms is night and day. AC is, for the most part, pretty intuitive. They also have better onboarding/training.

There are some seemingly very basic features that are missing. That being said, I'm able to create 'workarounds' to get what I need, but the workarounds do cause unnecessary work. Specifically, I can't automate task assignment at the Contact or Account level so I have to create and organize wholly unnecessary Deals and Deal Pipelines to do what I need to do. The other (minor) frustration is not being able to customize/save multiple views. I can add columns to views and that will stay put, but the default ordering of pretty much every page is alphabetical. For instance, when I switch the Contact view to sort by Date Created, if I navigate into a contact record or another page, the list reverts to being sorted alphabetically. Same with the Automations page, etc. I want to set custom sorts that are my own defaults (preferably multiple custom sorts/views). And I want it to remember to show me records by the 100s, not 20 at a time. It's little stuff, I know, but the constant extra clicks does get tedious.

Rebecca M.
Owner in Australië
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

The best email marketing software available

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been extremely happy with ActiveCampaign and don't see myself ever switching to another provider.

ActiveCampaign is crazy powerful and has so many features that make it a fabulous selection for email marketing software. I've used a few different email marketing programs and definitely think ActiveCampaign is the best - the tagging features are way superior to a lot of the entry level offerings and the automations are fantastic. On top of this, the service is brilliant and I feel confident in the team's ability to help me with any issues I'm experiencing.

Because it is so powerful, it can be a little confusing to new users who aren't tech-savvy. There is plenty of education though, so I do believe it is worth pursuing.

Overwogen alternatieven: ConvertKit, Drip en Mad Mimi

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: Mailchimp's automation and tagging options weren't sophisticated enough for my needs.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: The pricing was far better for what was available and I had real life recommendations from other users.

Sarah M.
Owner in Litouwen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite, Kartra, GetResponse en Kajabi

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen: I started running into the limitations of the Mailchimp platform. I couldn't personalize emails in the way I wanted, and I wasn't able to build complex automations.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is best in class for what it does, and I decided on a strategy of choosing the best tool for the job rather than going the all in one route. I heard the best reviews about ActiveCampaign from within my network - that's what sealed the deal when I was making my final decision.