Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign combineert de kracht van e-mailmarketing, marketing automation en automatisering van verkoop en CRM.

Meer informatie over ActiveCampaign

Pluspunten:

Automations are really easy to setup, email templates are good and easy to design. What I like the most about this software is user experience.

Minpunten:

I struggled a bit to get the email function working for my monthly company newsletter but that was mostly because I'd made an error with the segment feature.

Beoordelingen van ActiveCampaign

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,2
Klantenservice
4,4
Functies
4,5
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,4

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

8,4/10

ActiveCampaign heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.409 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ActiveCampaign eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (2.409)

Rachel
Rachel
Co-Founder + Lead Practitioner
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best ESP out there.

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Diderick
directeur in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

dagelijks gebruik voor digital marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dit is ons digitale markteting pakket, we gebruiken het voor crm, sales en email marketing.
Hoewel het soms wat buggy lijkt, is de support erg goed en kun je er snel mee aan de slag.
Bovendien is het duidelijk voordeliger dan de grootste concurrent

Pluspunten:

redelijk eenvoudig in gebruik veel functies niet duur, schaalbaar

Minpunten:

regelmatig zitten er fouten in de software de interface is niet altijd even consistent, soms automatisch opslaan, soms niet.

Julian
Salesmanager in Nederland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Activecampaign is heel handig voor marketing

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Goed

Pluspunten:

Het belangrijkste voordeel is dat ik leads voor HiRO(bedrijf) binnen krijg met een paar instellingen

Minpunten:

Af en toe komen de lijsten door de war en dan gaan mails er 2 keer uit

Ellis
Copywriter in België
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Vlot mailen naar grote lijst contacten

4,0 vorig jaar

Pluspunten:

Voor het uitsturen van nieuwsbrieven is dit een handige tool. Het bouwen van een sjabloon gebeurt heel intuïtief en is makkelijk te te passen, ook voor wie geen grafische achtergrond heeft. Bovendien is het gemakkelijk om die nieuwsbrief uit te sturen naar een grote groep mensen door de contactenlijsten.

Minpunten:

Er zitten nog wat bugs in het toevoegen en beheren van contacten.

Marne
Marne
Design Consultant in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

ActiveCampaign is a top-notch tool for running automated market campaigns.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been a super good experience using ActiveCampaign and the results has been a great improvement on the number of successful leads we get after running our marketing campaigns.

Pluspunten:

ActiveCampaign allows us to achieve more personalized marketing strategies for our campaigns which help us attract more customers to purchase our furniture products. It allows smooth communication experience with customers during marketing phase and this translate to more successful sales deals. It is easy to use and uses automations to help facilitate better campaigns like use of automated replies to provide quick answers to customers about the products we offer and how to purchase them.

Minpunten:

ActiveCampaign performance has been incredibly great and there is no bit that does not give us the best experience that we need.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Halfgeleiders, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent marketing automation platform

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I was able to get the platform fully functional within one week, including linking it with my website and CRM system. If is very easy to update contacts and create new automations.

Pluspunten:

Very easy to use: can quickly set up many automations, easy to create contact sub-groups, and send out email campaigns. If you have any issues, their customer support is outstanding!

Minpunten:

While pretty good, the email marketing module is inferior to MailChimp.

Tim
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Fragile System Resulted in Lost Revenue

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were reasonably satisfied with Active Campaign for the first two years. The system is very slow and affects the user experience, but the automations were nice. However, for a system to break so easily for making such a small change which led to significant lost revenue, caused us to change our opinion of AC. Even when asking Customer Support for help, they simply told us everything was working as expected. No credits, no help, little to no sympathy. We used their system to generate revenue, not lose it.

Pluspunten:

I liked having the CRM and email marketing automations all within one solution. This made it easier to track leads as well as provide multiple follow-up emails with interested contacts.

Minpunten:

The fragility of the online forms led to a broken automation that was hidden from us for 6 months and cost us $10,000's in lost revenue. We utilized AC's online web form to collect contact information (highest quality leads), but when we made a small wording change to one of the form options, this broke the automation entired and we ceased getting any leads from this channel. When we contacted Customer Support, they told us it was working as expected, yet there was no warning from the system indicating that we were at risk of breaking an automation, nor did their user guide provide any such information either.

Michael
Michael
Founder in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful Marketing Automation. A bit complex. Great Customer Service.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally very good. I like the product. It is one of the few good marketing automation platforms with a decent CRM.

Pluspunten:

Great customer service and marketing automation capability. Also, it integrates with almost anything.

Minpunten:

I was using an industry-specific version of the platform, which was not a good fit for my needs. Learning how to get the most out of the marketing automation was rather complex.

Stephen
CEO in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A must have autoresponder

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with active campaign has been very good I've been with them for about 7 years now I've never had any issues with the software it works perfectly fine I'm a happy customer five-star.

Pluspunten:

What I like about active campaign is that it's very fast I've never had any issues with it great security and I'm able to do everything from one dashboard setup was also very easy as well.

Minpunten:

The only thing I could say that I like lease is I wish it could be a little bit cheaper as active campaign is more on the high end side so a lot of people still can't afford it.

Clement
President in Frankrijk
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best email marketing service !

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

I love it, very good and very easy to use for my business

Minpunten:

Nothing, everything is perfect with ActivCampaign

Stefan
Owner and Founder in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ActiveCampaign: good solution for next level online marketing

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: a good decision for my company, in order to manage newsletters and mail marketing

Pluspunten:

powerful automation features, good API for own extensions, many plugins available, good online documentation and training material

Minpunten:

price is a bit high, website is not always updating correctly

Sharon
All in Mexico
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Like it but not the best

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I know there are many futures but i have not used all because of time of programing them

Pluspunten:

I know there are many futures but i have not used all because of time of programing them

Minpunten:

Every single mail goes to SPAM. And i alwas check the spam score of my mail and its good

Tara
CEO in Italië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Best Email Marketing Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

A lot of features, everything you need to do professional email marketing

Minpunten:

loading times are often very long which affects the workflow negatively

Danuta
Self-employed in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

My review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with active campaign and the usability

Pluspunten:

I like The usability and the possibility to integrate other products

Minpunten:

Creating correct automations is a way of complicated

Aaron
owner in Australië
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

this is the title of my review

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: training training training. I have been trialling and training how to use this product the whole 12 months or so Ive been using it

Pluspunten:

love the automation and the campaigns features. I also like that it integrates with my gmail (G Suite) account.

Minpunten:

some of the features are hidden, the layout is really lacking for easy of use. its hard to find and add tags and lists etc. it seems to have great features but they are hidden away and hard to find.

Charles
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Disorganized & Frustrating

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience was pretty negative, one of the more challenging and time wasteful business relationships we have had in quite some time.

Pluspunten:

Our account rep was quite helpful initially and our experience getting set up went fairly smoothly. After the inital set up our account rep pretty much disappeared but when we pressed her to become involved she did set up a call and was helpful.

Minpunten:

The company has some fairly significant problems related to intracompany communications between departments. The old adage the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing fits Active Campaign perfectly based on our exeprience. About 6 months in we set up a call with our account rep whose analysis was that our account was doing very well from any analytics perspective with very high relative open rates and fairly low/acceptable spam reports, but the bery next day we received an email from a different person and department indicating that our spam complaints were too high and they suspended our service. It was an exptremely poor experience and given the spam numbers displayed on the Active Campaign admin panel made no sense at all. Qe also had a similar negative experience during the onboarding process with our account rep being totally out of the loop. The initial onboarding problems almost caused me to go in a different direction and looking back on it I wish I had folowed my gut instincts at that time, had I made the correct decision and chosen a different provider it would have saved us a lot of time that ended up being wasted.

John
Foundre in Cyprus
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best software for your online business and online shop

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not an affiliate yet I love Active Campaign, so easy to use. The times I have contacted support, they are responsive and helpful.

Pluspunten:

I absolutely love ActiveCampaign. I have 2 accounts for my 2 businesses and have approx 10+ customers using it also for their online marketing endeavours. It is my go to software that I recommend to all customers. I love how the software is cheap for a startup but also offers really high level of integration for advanced customers. It is solid, easy to use and I cannot honestly recall having an issue with it. It has strong reporting and I love the integration features for Woo Commerce and Shopify also.

Minpunten:

The only thing that is missing from ActiveCampaign is a simple checkout / payment type offering. So connecting to Paypal / Stripe is doable but not seamless. Apart from that I love it.

Antonio
Antonio
CEO in Mexico
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot. Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible. It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Pluspunten:

It is super easy to setup and use The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Minpunten:

It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out. I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

Morgan
Morgan
CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It was wonderful until we needed support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Pluspunten:

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Minpunten:

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Keleigh
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Consolidated so many tools into one

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Pluspunten:

I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Minpunten:

I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

Letha
Letha
Marketing Director in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Value For Your Email Marketing Channel

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the 8 years that I've been setting clients up it's been worked great. The first client that I setup, still uses it! The features and options are what make AC our go to platform. Moving to AC often reduces our clients tech stack overhead.

Pluspunten:

The combination of the UI and all the features makes this a no-brainer for us. We can easily manage email marketing or set our clients up to do it. In no instance has this been a bad choice. Typically, what makes the difference from the existing platform is the automation features. Our clients get to benefit from automated workflows gaining more engagement without additional costs.

Minpunten:

I only would like for the dashboard to be more customizable and lead data driven. I think the reporting can be presented better.

Alex
CEO in Portugal
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Our company depend on this software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using ActiveCampaign daily for several years now and it is one of the most important software we use in our company. I am very satisfied and I plan on using it for as long I stay in business.

Pluspunten:

Very easy and user-friendly. It doesn't require a huge and steep learning curve

Minpunten:

Customer support used to be better before they grew up as big as they are now. They had a live chat on every page and we could ask for help easily. Now, the customer support page is buried and hidden and not as easy to find.

Katya
Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ActiveCampaign is the most (arguably) the most popular for a reason

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Any obstacle we have faced since migrating to this email software has been removed by their stellar customer service reps, who record screengrabs during your chat with them to answer questions. The software itself is the best we've experienced for email autoresponders.

Pluspunten:

Switching to ActiveCampaign has been a great business decision. Creating automations and flows triggered by customer activity has been a breeze and I commend their customer service for being readily available to answer any questions.

Minpunten:

There is a large learning curve for this software. Many of their written tutorials on their website don't fully answer the questions I needed answered.

Romaric
Romaric
Web Designer in Kameroen
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

ActiveCampaign

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: ActiveCampaign helps us to run social media ads in all tranquility. We collect leads, organize contacts and send out quality marketing emails without hassles. I recommend it

Pluspunten:

ActiveCampaign is ourall-in-one marketing choice. It's responsive for 95% overall convertion rates our marketing team drive. he simplicity & effectiveness of this tool makes it our number one recommendation.we design sign up forms, landing pages and email templates using its high tech solutions. Pricing plans are affordable and we feel comfortable with the way they are.We flexibly auomate & send out bulk daily emails, collect leads, migrate contacts and manage them from one place without stress .Integration with favorite apps makes the entire work experience more flexible & favorable for our team collaboration.

Minpunten:

ActiveCampaign works just also considering the fact that new features are regularly added to the tool. I think this company is heading toward s the right tech direction

Tarunika
Technology Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Streamlined Email Marketing for Growth

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As an sales enthusiast, ActiveCampaign has been a game-changer for me. Its powerful automation features have helped me streamline my campaigns, save time, and increase conversions. However, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, requiring some time to navigate and master. Overall, ActiveCampaign is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to optimize their e-mail marketing efforts.

Pluspunten:

My go-to email marketing tool because of its remarkable automation capabilities. I love how easily I can set up and customize funnels to optimize lead conversion. The segmentation options and intuitive UX make campaign management a breeze. The speedy database uploads and comprehensive reporting keep me informed in real-time. A/B testing and helpful webinars have been game-changers. It's a powerful, user-friendly solution that delivers outstanding results.

Minpunten:

For me it took some time to grasp the distinction between "lists" and "contacts" for segmentation. While basic integrations work well, exploring its full potential requires additional investment. The email editor feels outdated, unlike the comprehensive tool it accompanies. Integration with CRMs needs improvement, especially in accurately tracking scoring processes. Enhanced triggers and a more complete template editor would be beneficial.

Noel
CEO in Zwitserland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ActiveCampaing is the best tool for marketing an customer management!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From the moment I began using ActiveCampaign, it transformed the way I approach email marketing. The platform offers an amalgamation of depth and simplicity. While the features are advanced, they are laid out in a manner that’s easy to grasp. The support team deserves special mention. They've been consistently responsive and helpful, guiding me through any challenges. Whether it's managing contacts, setting up automations, or diving deep into analytics, ActiveCampaign has provided a reliable and efficient experience.

Pluspunten:

ActiveCampaign truly stands out in its user-friendly interface and powerful automation capabilities. The platform offers an extensive set of tools that make email marketing, segmentation, and automation a breeze. The built-in CRM is a game-changer, seamlessly integrating all my contact details and interaction histories. It also provides insightful tracking features, ensuring I understand my audience's behavior and can tailor my campaigns accordingly. Moreover, the level of customization available for emails, combined with the intuitive visual automation builder, has helped in crafting high-performing campaigns.

Minpunten:

Honestly, there's not much to criticize given its overall performance. However, for newcomers to email marketing or those used to more basic platforms, there might be a bit of a learning curve initially. The vast array of features, while advantageous, can be a little overwhelming.