Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ActiveCampaign

Ruim 90.000 klanten gebruiken ActiveCampaign om hun marketing te automatiseren, van leadgeneratie en contactbeheer tot e-mailpersonalisatie.

Meer informatie over ActiveCampaign

Pluspunten:

Automations are really easy to setup, email templates are good and easy to design. What I like the most about this software is user experience.

Minpunten:

I struggled a bit to get the email function working for my monthly company newsletter but that was mostly because I'd made an error with the segment feature.

Beoordelingen van ActiveCampaign

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,2
Klantenservice
4,4
Functies
4,5
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,4

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

8,4/10

ActiveCampaign heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.439 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ActiveCampaign eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (2.439)

Rachel
Rachel
Co-Founder + Lead Practitioner
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best ESP out there.

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Diderick
directeur in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

dagelijks gebruik voor digital marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dit is ons digitale markteting pakket, we gebruiken het voor crm, sales en email marketing.
Hoewel het soms wat buggy lijkt, is de support erg goed en kun je er snel mee aan de slag.
Bovendien is het duidelijk voordeliger dan de grootste concurrent

Pluspunten:

redelijk eenvoudig in gebruik veel functies niet duur, schaalbaar

Minpunten:

regelmatig zitten er fouten in de software de interface is niet altijd even consistent, soms automatisch opslaan, soms niet.

Julian
Salesmanager in Nederland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Activecampaign is heel handig voor marketing

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Goed

Pluspunten:

Het belangrijkste voordeel is dat ik leads voor HiRO(bedrijf) binnen krijg met een paar instellingen

Minpunten:

Af en toe komen de lijsten door de war en dan gaan mails er 2 keer uit

Ellis
Copywriter in België
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Vlot mailen naar grote lijst contacten

4,0 vorig jaar

Pluspunten:

Voor het uitsturen van nieuwsbrieven is dit een handige tool. Het bouwen van een sjabloon gebeurt heel intuïtief en is makkelijk te te passen, ook voor wie geen grafische achtergrond heeft. Bovendien is het gemakkelijk om die nieuwsbrief uit te sturen naar een grote groep mensen door de contactenlijsten.

Minpunten:

Er zitten nog wat bugs in het toevoegen en beheren van contacten.

Antonio
Antonio
CEO in Mexico
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot. Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible. It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Pluspunten:

It is super easy to setup and use The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Minpunten:

It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out. I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

Linda
Owner Operator in Canada
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Affordably plans for small business

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The pricing is reasonable and it does what you need it to do.

Pluspunten:

Discounted introductory offer to get to know what it can do.

Minpunten:

Integration with Lead Pages needs a work around.

Colleen
VP of Marketing in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Terrible Product - Wastes Time with Constant Re-doing of Work

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If I could tear this system out and start with a new marketing automation, I would do it yesterday. Every time anyone on our team uses it, it never works properly and we lose information all the time (Customer Service was of no help in this area). Additionally, we can't even use for data analysis because the information is not accurate. We will see clicks in the thousands for content in our emails (very unusual) - but Customer Service told us that some customers servers may do a "security check" when emails arrive in their system to check for malware. Fair enough - but as a result, we are not getting any kind of data to make future decisions. Buy ANY other software, avoid this at all costs.

Pluspunten:

Absolutely nothing and I'm stuck using it because it was purchased before I started.

Minpunten:

Everything takes TEN TIMES LONGER TO COMPLETE ANYTHING with Active Campaign than any other marketing automation/email system I have ever used in my 20 year career. Non-intuitive, difficulty formatting, you are constantly searching for how to do things, and my favorite - just doesn't save what you are working on, meaning you have to re-do things ALL THE TIME. This is a constant battle.

Marit
CEO in Nederland
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing product for the more experienced

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

I love that Active Campaign has almost endless possibilities. My whole business is built on e-mail marketing and AC takes the work out of my strategy.

Minpunten:

It looks pretty dated and it's laggy at times. Also, sometimes a scheduled campaign doesn't work or gets stuck and you don't get an error or message about it.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Does the job

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ActiveCampaign works well but can be expensive. I am now using mailerlite which is comparable less expensivr.

Pluspunten:

I like the interface and functionality compared to some other email marketing software.

Minpunten:

What I liked least is that as the subscriber list gets bigger it can become expensive to use.

Dennise
Online Community in Duitsland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I like to use it but there are probably other services that just do the same job

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it is ok. The Support was great so far.

Pluspunten:

I like that it is GDPR aligned and I don't have to worry about this.

Minpunten:

I think it is a little tricky to start using it and I think its also expensive.

Martin
Reservations Sales Agent in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Sales Force Automation at Par with ActiveCampaign

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Pluspunten:

I like that ActiveCampaign has both PC and mobile applications which help carry out marketing on the go.

Minpunten:

I have not had any issue for the past four years that I have been in hospitality industry.

Bodamer
Foreign Language and Localization Administrator in Duitsland
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A solid tool that makes marketing so simple.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been s very engaging experience with ActiveCampaign. Using it has helped us improve our marketing campaigns and make more successful. It helps us engage well with leads which is a great step to turning them to actual customers.

Pluspunten:

ActiveCampaign has amazing automations which speeds up and improve the efficiency of our marketing tasks. It allows us to come up with personalized campaigns to capture a targeted audience. It makes it easy to engage and share information with leads during campaigns. It very simple to customize and working with it has been easy.

Minpunten:

ActiveCampaign has been very responsive to all our needs. We have not found anything to not like about it.

Douglas
CEO in Italië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best CRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

The simplicity of the platform and the graphic interface

Minpunten:

The speed of the interface could be better

Colin
Nutrition Coach in Duitsland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Activecampaign is A great Tool!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My Overall experience is great and im really happy

Pluspunten:

I like the Nice automations and Super helpful analytics! It can Produce A lot of leads

Minpunten:

Sometimes its A little bit slow and this can be quite annoying

Charles
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Disorganized & Frustrating

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience was pretty negative, one of the more challenging and time wasteful business relationships we have had in quite some time.

Pluspunten:

Our account rep was quite helpful initially and our experience getting set up went fairly smoothly. After the inital set up our account rep pretty much disappeared but when we pressed her to become involved she did set up a call and was helpful.

Minpunten:

The company has some fairly significant problems related to intracompany communications between departments. The old adage the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing fits Active Campaign perfectly based on our exeprience. About 6 months in we set up a call with our account rep whose analysis was that our account was doing very well from any analytics perspective with very high relative open rates and fairly low/acceptable spam reports, but the bery next day we received an email from a different person and department indicating that our spam complaints were too high and they suspended our service. It was an exptremely poor experience and given the spam numbers displayed on the Active Campaign admin panel made no sense at all. Qe also had a similar negative experience during the onboarding process with our account rep being totally out of the loop. The initial onboarding problems almost caused me to go in a different direction and looking back on it I wish I had folowed my gut instincts at that time, had I made the correct decision and chosen a different provider it would have saved us a lot of time that ended up being wasted.

Brian
Brian
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The right combination of power, flexibility, and price

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I migrated to Active Campaign after being certified on a top-rated automation platform, and from a direct competitor that did not have an easy-to-use and elegant email editor.

Pluspunten:

The two features that make ActiveCampaign powerful for me are the ease and elegance of creating email templates and campaigns, and the robust automation features. I've been able to accomplish everything I need. The email build is superb. I've been able to integrate Active Campaign via Zapier to every other platform we use.

Minpunten:

The recent activity panel could be more compact and robust. The overall dashboard could be more informative for at-a-glance assessment of activity. I do wish it included landing page features. I do wish the saved elements could be edited in the email builder and that there was more of a true "style" system with reusable and editable master elements.

Morgan
Morgan
CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It was wonderful until we needed support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Pluspunten:

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Minpunten:

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Millie
Millie
President and Co-Founder in Nieuw-Zeeland
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A good all-rounder

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to. We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Pluspunten:

Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product. Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard. We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Minpunten:

Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

Sarah
Owner in Litouwen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

Pluspunten:

I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

Minpunten:

There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

John
CEO & Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Easy Organization Of My List & My Favorite CRM

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very good. When I was first getting to know the system I used their chat support to figure things out and they sent me step by steps screen shots and customized video walkthroughs. That's what really won me over, knowing I can do just about anything I needed and instead of trying to take half a day to figure out how to do it on my own, they simply walk me through it now.

Pluspunten:

I like how easy it is to use the different mechanisms of ActiveCampaign. The tagging system is easy to use and really helps to organize my list. It also makes it so I don't have to create multiple lists and duplicate emails. I also have to say, their customer support has been awesome. Their chat support people will send me step by step screen shots on what to do and even record video for me to watch them set things up and explain how to do something. I mean seriously, their support is 5 star. They also have a really good API system. I am able to connect different pieces of software to ActiveCampaign so my contacts or organized as they come in.

Minpunten:

I don't really have anything to add here. It's easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Graham
Marketing Lead in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful, near enterprise grade Marketing Automation system

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely high value Marketing Automation system priced at a highly competitive rate to traditional enterprise tier Marketing Automation/CRM solutions while meeting almost 80-90% of the features and functions of traditional enterprise solutions. Many organisations that are currently on enterprise Marketing Automation solutions could easily migrate to ActiveCampaign and see a better Ux for their teams and significant savings of over 70% on their tooling costs.

Pluspunten:

A step up from most Email Marketing tools that brings a powerful Marketing CRM and automation system. Highly competitive against the enterprise grade platforms of Hubspot and Marketo. Brings much of the day to day functionality you will typically need and avoids a lot of the excess and bloat of the larger enterprise platforms. Easy to setup and build automations and campaigns. Very cost effective Marketing Automation CRM that integrates well with all other Enterprise tools

Minpunten:

Field management and auto-fill functionality is lack. Email/Templates builder while works well is very rigid and locks in to the system, requiring custom builds to be made inside the platform. Little to no documentation or functionality for importation of external builds.

Nick
Chief Side Hustler in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Affordable Marketing Automation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an online business owner, my email list is really the lifeblood of my business and one of my biggest monthly expenses. ActiveCampaign has been a great investment and a service I'm happy to recommend.

Pluspunten:

I've been an ActiveCampaign customer since 2017 and have recommended it to dozens of friends over that time. It's super powerful marketing automation and email marketing software, for a great price. (I believe I'm on their lowest pricing tier.) I like that I can easily integrate forms with other email collection tools to drive sign-ups (LeadPages, Group Leads, etc.) and create personalized welcome sequences and automations for different segments of my audience. Deliverability and open rates are strong.

Minpunten:

I have 3 main gripes. First, the reporting is weak. It would be cool to slice the new subscriber data by form to see what forms were driving the most sign-ups for a given time period. The only available option is the lifetime of that form. Since I have 100s of forms at this point, it's sometimes hard to tell where a spike in new subscribers is coming from. Second, the customer support is frustrating. There's very little proactive effort made to troubleshoot any issue and they make you jump through a bunch of hoops. Third, I wish they'd bring back area code geo-targeting. A few years ago, ActiveCampaign would assign subscribers an area code based on their IP address. This was super helpful for hosting local meetups whenever I'd travel. Now it seems they only assign a city, which is better than nothing, but not ideal.

Anastacia
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ActiveCampaign

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like this product and it has a lot of helpful features/ tools within the software itself. So if you plan on using ActiveCampaign for more than just one element then it's definitely worth the time and money to use.

Pluspunten:

I love that this software is just so easy to use on any level. Whether you are experienced with email marketing and automation or if you are new to the team and have never used it before. It's a simple click and drag or click to update etc. It makes it easy to get plenty of support from people on your team who just need to help to complete some simple tasks.

Minpunten:

The thing I disliked about this software is it a little cluttered. There are so many features and it can be overwhelming if you are only using it for one specific purpose.

Tarunika
Technology Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Streamlined Email Marketing for Growth

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As an sales enthusiast, ActiveCampaign has been a game-changer for me. Its powerful automation features have helped me streamline my campaigns, save time, and increase conversions. However, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, requiring some time to navigate and master. Overall, ActiveCampaign is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to optimize their e-mail marketing efforts.

Pluspunten:

My go-to email marketing tool because of its remarkable automation capabilities. I love how easily I can set up and customize funnels to optimize lead conversion. The segmentation options and intuitive UX make campaign management a breeze. The speedy database uploads and comprehensive reporting keep me informed in real-time. A/B testing and helpful webinars have been game-changers. It's a powerful, user-friendly solution that delivers outstanding results.

Minpunten:

For me it took some time to grasp the distinction between "lists" and "contacts" for segmentation. While basic integrations work well, exploring its full potential requires additional investment. The email editor feels outdated, unlike the comprehensive tool it accompanies. Integration with CRMs needs improvement, especially in accurately tracking scoring processes. Enhanced triggers and a more complete template editor would be beneficial.

Zakaria
Zakaria
Digital Marketing in Zuid-Afrika
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Affordable option to get into marketing automation

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, they have a leg up over other email marketing apps with their class-leading automation system.
Newbies will probably complain about the template composing feature. It's nowhere near as easy as Mailchimp or Aweber.
But I have a designer compose my newsletters in Stripo, which is inexpensive. And they have a one-click export into Activecampaign. This works for me. I average 28% open rates on newsletter blasts. I'm happy with that kinda performance.

Pluspunten:

Activecampaign is more than just an email marketing app... done right it can free you from manually keeping track of leads and contacts interacting with your business. We use it to nurture all new leads coming in through our website. I recently implemented lead scoring of my contacts, which will hopefully allow me to filter those leads ready for sales. Another great feature is the site tracking. I've set an alert to notify me when a contact is on our site. I've yet to take advantage of this, but my plan is to automate an email to the relevant sales consultant, telling them their lead is on a high-intent page, so we can reach out at just the right time. There is more under the hood, I know. For larger setups one could use it as a full CRM, bringing your sales team on board with incredible amount of data about your contacts.

Minpunten:

It can be overwhelming. They have pre-built recipes for most functions, which is a great start. But still, you'll have to play with the automations and see which work for you. Otherwise, it's like driving a Ferrari and not going faster than 120 kmh.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Elite Features at a Great Price Point

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AC gives us everything we need for ~10% the cost of some of the "bigger " options. Cracks show if you look deep, the overall product is as advertised. If you're into automation – in the true sense – you'll love it.

Pluspunten:

ActiveCampaign is built around automation, rather than flashy UI. It's a tremendous toolbox – deep hooks into other systems (often via Zapier), simple workflow and journey builders, easy data management. You can run a multi-million dollar marketing program on AC ... and we do.

Minpunten:

AC can be slow at times, and some "killer features" of other products – pre-form user tracking on the website, flashy reporting – lack.