ActiveCampaign reviews

4,6 (1.886) Schrijf een review!

Over ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign combineert de kracht van e-mailmarketing, marketing automation en automatisering van verkoop en CRM.

Meer informatie over ActiveCampaign

Automations are really easy to setup, email templates are good and easy to design. What I like the most about this software is user experience.

I struggled a bit to get the email function working for my monthly company newsletter but that was mostly because I'd made an error with the segment feature.

Beoordelingen van ActiveCampaign

Waar voor je geld

ActiveCampaign heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.886 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ActiveCampaign eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.886)

Rachel
Rachel
Co-Founder + Lead Practitioner
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best ESP out there.

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Diderick
directeur in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

dagelijks gebruik voor digital marketing

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Dit is ons digitale markteting pakket, we gebruiken het voor crm, sales en email marketing.
Hoewel het soms wat buggy lijkt, is de support erg goed en kun je er snel mee aan de slag.
Bovendien is het duidelijk voordeliger dan de grootste concurrent

redelijk eenvoudig in gebruik veel functies niet duur, schaalbaar

regelmatig zitten er fouten in de software de interface is niet altijd even consistent, soms automatisch opslaan, soms niet.

Néstor
Néstor
Founder in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This guys know how to do things the right way

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Let me say it clearly: A-W-E-S-O-M-E Trust me, they are the "real deal".

Instead of boring the hell out of you making a long list of all the things I like about AC, I would resume them in just 3 "little" things I care of: - Reputation: They REALLY care about sender reputation. And, you know... an email that doesn´t get to my suscribers is like loosing money out of my pocket. So, I´me really happy the way they´re handling things on this department - Ease of use + functionalities: Most other services only offer one of them things. But I want them all. AC covers all my needs regarding this issues (and I´m a choosy guy, you know). - It´s scalable!: This is a biggy. As your businees grows, you´ll have a new set of needs when it comes to automation. AC scales as your business thrives so you don´t have to switch companies never again.

I´m a Spanish user and would love a full Spanish translation (at the moment we hace a partial translation) for Spanish users.

Katya
Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

ActiveCampaign is the most (arguably) the most popular for a reason

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Any obstacle we have faced since migrating to this email software has been removed by their stellar customer service reps, who record screengrabs during your chat with them to answer questions. The software itself is the best we've experienced for email autoresponders.

Switching to ActiveCampaign has been a great business decision. Creating automations and flows triggered by customer activity has been a breeze and I commend their customer service for being readily available to answer any questions.

There is a large learning curve for this software. Many of their written tutorials on their website don't fully answer the questions I needed answered.

Maud
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager in Frankrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

User review

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The interface is very intuitive. Ability to integrate with other platforms.

The email editor is very bad to use. The product becomes difficult to use.

Nick
Chief Side Hustler in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Affordable Marketing Automation

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As an online business owner, my email list is really the lifeblood of my business and one of my biggest monthly expenses. ActiveCampaign has been a great investment and a service I'm happy to recommend.

I've been an ActiveCampaign customer since 2017 and have recommended it to dozens of friends over that time. It's super powerful marketing automation and email marketing software, for a great price. (I believe I'm on their lowest pricing tier.) I like that I can easily integrate forms with other email collection tools to drive sign-ups (LeadPages, Group Leads, etc.) and create personalized welcome sequences and automations for different segments of my audience. Deliverability and open rates are strong.

I have 3 main gripes. First, the reporting is weak. It would be cool to slice the new subscriber data by form to see what forms were driving the most sign-ups for a given time period. The only available option is the lifetime of that form. Since I have 100s of forms at this point, it's sometimes hard to tell where a spike in new subscribers is coming from. Second, the customer support is frustrating. There's very little proactive effort made to troubleshoot any issue and they make you jump through a bunch of hoops. Third, I wish they'd bring back area code geo-targeting. A few years ago, ActiveCampaign would assign subscribers an area code based on their IP address. This was super helpful for hosting local meetups whenever I'd travel. Now it seems they only assign a city, which is better than nothing, but not ideal.

Anastacia
Account Manager in VS

ActiveCampaign

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like this product and it has a lot of helpful features/ tools within the software itself. So if you plan on using ActiveCampaign for more than just one element then it's definitely worth the time and money to use.

I love that this software is just so easy to use on any level. Whether you are experienced with email marketing and automation or if you are new to the team and have never used it before. It's a simple click and drag or click to update etc. It makes it easy to get plenty of support from people on your team who just need to help to complete some simple tasks.

The thing I disliked about this software is it a little cluttered. There are so many features and it can be overwhelming if you are only using it for one specific purpose.

Eduardo
Marketing Manager in Spanje

Software de email + CRM para PYMES

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Muy contento con la herramienta, la uso a diario con mas de 5 clientes y siempre recomiendo sacar mas partido.

Creo que puedes englobar en Active Campaign una solución integral de marketing para cualquier empresa pequeña, media e incluso grande. Puedes integrarla con otras herramientas como sales force o HubSpot. Fácil y adaptado a cada necesidad. Puedes contactar con okisam para ayudas y formaciones sin compromiso. Landing pages para campañas PPC, formularios para tu web, seguimiento de actividad en el sitio... me encanta.

El software tiene limitaciones en sus reportes e integraciones con Locker Studio así como no dispone de una fácil aplicación para móviles donde puedas hacer más cosas. Las landing tienen pocas posibilidades de personalización y las cookies no están bien bloqueadas.

Matthias
Matthias
CEO in Oostenrijk
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My favourite email list building tool

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's solid software with a lot of features and it's easy to use. The drag-and-drop approach when building "Automations" was key for me to go with AC.

I like how easy it is to automate the process of building an email list. I use a couple of "Automations" from adding tags to split test different email headlines. Most of the emails I send to my subscribers appear in the inbox/promotion folder and not in the Spam folder, which is critical to me. I already recommended AC to some friends, and they all enjoy it.

Maybe the fact that there is no free plan to start with and the support could be quicker sometimes.

Eric
Eric
Content Creator in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

ActiveCampaign Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I ADORE Active Campaign SO MUCH! Active Campaign has given every detail careful consideration, from the onboarding assistance to the actual technology to the different learning opportunities. It's a fantastic solution! I found it quite simple to learn about automation, and now I can finally make use of all the features of an email management system.

I think they should work on the load speed and user experience

I love the support as they are always very very helpful, they hold you by the hand and are always very patient with you. I will always give this a 5-star based on their excellent customer service.

CEO in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

One of the best email marketing tool

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I have used several email marketing tools and I found Active Campaign to be one of the most useful and best and I have stuck with it for years. It is straightforward to use once you get the hang of it. The functionalities are great. I have recommended Active campaign to many people.

The initial learning curve can be steep but once you get the hang of it it's smooth sailing from there. The user interface is a bit outdated but it's not a big turn-off for me.

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager in India
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Now marketing automation for everyone

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

You can use readily available email templates, CTA, tracking codes, etc. or you can even create your own within the platform. The tool is not only restricted to help you send emails but it can also help you set up marketing campaigns on social media platforms. You can also create forms and surveys apart from emails.

The interface is not as lively as other platforms. While UI is difficult to understand and hence need more time to understand the tool.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

CRM Automation and Campaigns

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Since we have perfected our CRM system, promotional campaigns in general, encompassing various aspects, their management has been so much simpler, both to evaluate their receptivity, as well as simpler aspects of design and the message itself. Evaluating these aspects is important to attract potential customers and ensure that they can find loyalty in our product. Not only with this, without a doubt we got great results thanks to a much more automated system, where we have been able tocover more and fulfill our tasks with greater speed and efficiency. The marketing team is using ActiveCampaign as the number one tool in daily work, since it brings practicality to promotional campaigns and greatly facilitates the sales funnel, categorizing each function we need to do by steps and undoubtedly boosting the results a lot, beyond what was expected. It has given us the facility to manage our information at our convenience, carry our exhaustive follow-up and issue newsletters that give us a complete overview of the work we are doing and see from the front page how we achieve our objectives in less than the expected time.

ActiveCampaign takes our marketing management to the next level, with its extensive interface it is possible to adapt the configuration of sending marketing campaigns, managing every little detail, thanks to its varied templates we can capture our main idea and make our message come through clearly and exactly how we need it. A/B tests allow us to test that our message is working perfectly and to be able to launch it to the public. Likewise, integrating social networks is essential for a broader management of marketing campaigns and the commercialization of our product, in addition to multichannel marketing it is possible to cover much more and put our eyes on a greater range of visualization. It is the perfect platform to plan and manage our content, perfect our ideas, and send a much more solid result, as well as interact with our clients in a more direct way, perfecting the CRM system by getting what each potential client wants to receive from us. Automating the sending of emails in the search to eliminate spam messages and that our emails are received more directly in the inbox, ensuring the reading of our campaign.

It is a tool with a complete interface, however, at the same time I can highlight that it can be too dense and complicated to use, it is not very intuitive and makes the process a bit more tedious than expected. In the same way, the search through filters is not as precise as possible, sometimes we need to find something in specific and we cannot, so it would be ideal if it were more accurate.

Bencle
Marketing and CRM Specialist in Duitsland
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

The finest prior and after-marketing Experience!

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy being able to create attractive marketing emails to interact with my social space. I particularly like the degree of detail I can go into for my statistics and the ability to do client relationship wellness evaluations. I've worked with online trainers and program makers to assist them in properly understanding their targeted audience and customers, and I've significantly boosted their participation rates, sales, and income with the assistance of email marketing. If you are running a small or medium-sized company and want to save your time while making a profit on automation, Active Campaign is the solution for you. You must try using Active Campaign for your email campaigns provider if you want not just to generate business from emails and also to establish greater connections with your sign-ups.

Active Campaign features the finest Automations offered, with pre-built templates and a simple and convenient workflow editor that provides a comprehensive picture of the project. Perfect for practically any company's automated procedure. In addition to Active Campaign's amazing categorization, automation, and customization options for email advertising and consumer tracking, I adore and am astonished by how much attention it has invested into its customer support. They are extremely attentive and never failed to respond to any queries or problems I have regarding their service.

The prices are quite exorbitant. They have little built-in third-party connectivity; we must utilize Zapier to connect, which incurs additional costs. It wasn't the most user-friendly tool. It's all solvable, although it often takes more energy than I prefer. Other rivals have simplified things, however at the price of high-level flexibility which Active Campaign provides.

Alex
CEO in Portugal
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Our company depend on this software

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using ActiveCampaign daily for several years now and it is one of the most important software we use in our company. I am very satisfied and I plan on using it for as long I stay in business.

Very easy and user-friendly. It doesn't require a huge and steep learning curve

Customer support used to be better before they grew up as big as they are now. They had a live chat on every page and we could ask for help easily. Now, the customer support page is buried and hidden and not as easy to find.

Erin
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Active Campaign

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I had tried using several other free email services in the past. Getting people to actually sign up was nearly impossible, even offering discounts and more, hardly anyone ever clicked "subscribe"- Active campaign allowed me to create a pop up window integrated with my website design, that will only pop up once on the main page for first time viewers (or until the cache is cleared). I also created a secondary sign up page where people can go to sign up if they missed the pop-up. This has taken me to large numbers of sign-ups, plus allowed me a way to integrate a 10% off coupon for subscribers after their email was confirmed. This has lead to numerous coupon uses of that 10% off in my store, proving the use of the pop up and offer. I send out monthly emails, keeping my subscribers informed and up to date on what is going on, increasing regular visits to my site and bumping regular sales. The email system is very easy to use.

The sole reason I decided to start a free trial with this software was because of the complete customization allowed for your email sign-ups and pop-up windows. No one likes to click though email sign-ups that look out of place or run by a 3rd party. With this I could create a system that blended seamlessly with my current website, allowing everything to look 100% integrated into the site itself.

So far the system has more functionalities than I will likely ever use. However, this is not a 'dislike'. While there are many functions I don't currently need (or understand) there may be a day that I use them, and there are several tutorials and documents available to help me understand these other features. Nothing about the system so far could qualify as something I dislike.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in VS

Elite Features at a Great Price Point

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: AC gives us everything we need for ~10% the cost of some of the "bigger " options. Cracks show if you look deep, the overall product is as advertised. If you're into automation – in the true sense – you'll love it.

ActiveCampaign is built around automation, rather than flashy UI. It's a tremendous toolbox – deep hooks into other systems (often via Zapier), simple workflow and journey builders, easy data management. You can run a multi-million dollar marketing program on AC ... and we do.

AC can be slow at times, and some "killer features" of other products – pre-form user tracking on the website, flashy reporting – lack.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanië
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An important tool for preparing effective online marketing campaigns and following up on customers.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The current phase and future developments necessitate the presence of an experienced platform that can assist you in competing in extremely turbulent marketplaces, and ActiveCampaign is the appropriate option. It enables the assignment of potential connections and clients, making it easier to communicate with clients via email depending on their interests. Additionally, the graphs and statistics you obtain will assist you in developing plans based on correct advice.

I enjoy the way ActiveCampaign displays information because it assists you in optimizing your services. The platform eliminates the requirement for users of varying skill levels to use multiple programs by centralizing all records in a single location that can be accessed from anywhere at any time. ActiveCampaign's advanced marketing tools enable you to create and save lists of potential customers for any product or service you offer, then email them offers. You can also customize ActiveCampaign to track the success of your marketing campaigns, which enables you to develop more distinctive campaigns and sustainable marketing strategies. ActiveCampaign's charts, suggestions, and reports will ensure that you always make the best choices. I appreciate how you can improve content viewing and automatically track engagement across many social media platforms, allowing you to have a better understanding of how your consumers and new customers react to it.

I had no technical issues when using ActiveCampaign, and the user interface is fantastic and simplifies the process of accessing various tools and reports, but the work team need easy exercises to effectively use the platform and get the intended results.

Director in Spanje

Active Campaign: Very good CRM on a budget

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I totally recommend AC. There may be better options there like Hubspot, but AC is at a fraction of the cost and I think it covers most of what you could need as a small-medium company.

AC is a great solution, full of features that should be enough to cover Basic-To-Medium needs. It's very easy to use and the price is perfect for what you receive. Support is also great.

The reporting side of things is a bit limited, I miss better tools to report on what's going on in terms of campaign activations or simply status on deals and contacts.

Graham
Marketing Lead in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful, near enterprise grade Marketing Automation system

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely high value Marketing Automation system priced at a highly competitive rate to traditional enterprise tier Marketing Automation/CRM solutions while meeting almost 80-90% of the features and functions of traditional enterprise solutions. Many organisations that are currently on enterprise Marketing Automation solutions could easily migrate to ActiveCampaign and see a better Ux for their teams and significant savings of over 70% on their tooling costs.

A step up from most Email Marketing tools that brings a powerful Marketing CRM and automation system. Highly competitive against the enterprise grade platforms of Hubspot and Marketo. Brings much of the day to day functionality you will typically need and avoids a lot of the excess and bloat of the larger enterprise platforms. Easy to setup and build automations and campaigns. Very cost effective Marketing Automation CRM that integrates well with all other Enterprise tools

Field management and auto-fill functionality is lack. Email/Templates builder while works well is very rigid and locks in to the system, requiring custom builds to be made inside the platform. Little to no documentation or functionality for importation of external builds.

Joshua
Email Copywriter & Soap Opera Sequence Expert in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Active Campaign is the best email marketing software for startup brands & solopreneurs

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The business problem I'm solving with Active Campaign is I needed email marketing software to collect the leads my business attracts, and place them in various different autoresponder sequences so my message can be delivered to my audience. Uplifting my readers until they feel comfortable becoming a buyer. Active Campaign has helped me create numerous buyers by spreading my message in a dependable way.

What I like most about Active Campaign is for the incredible power it gives you, it is fairly simple to use. Active Campaign allows you to deploy the most complex and profitable email marketing strategies known today such as deploying Soap Opera Sequences. They have a very convenient mobile app that they improve every year. They are also run by passionate people, that care about making an impact. It also doesn't hurt that getting started with Active Campaign is very affordable.

What I like least about this software is the email editor is still fairly clunky to use. It's not terrible. But recently there have been a few other new contenders with much more fun to use email editors such as Convertkit. However, Active Campaign's power and development roadmap keep me using Active Campaign over Convertkit. Active Campaign integrates with almost everything.

Cristian
CEO in Chili
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Una herramienta potente, simple y de rápida implementacion.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Logré armar un proyecto complejo en tiempo récord gracias a AC pues debía incorporar en un plazo muy breve a un grupo de empresarios/as participantes. Antes era un trabajo enorme llamando y explicando el proyecto uno a uno. Esta vez, el embudo completo lo gestionamos con AC y me sorprendió lo rápido que pudimos avanzar.

Es una herramienta muy potente. Estoy muy contento con la decisión. El UX es muy agradable y simple. Subir y limpiar mis bases de datos fue simple y muy rápido, así como usar uno de sus muchos formatos tipo para lanzar mi primera campaña. Todo el sistema de reportes es un completo y tienes información en tiempo real sobre el desempeño de las campañas. Las pruebas A/B me fascinaron: pasé de 28% de apertura a +55% ajustando solo el "subject". Por otro lado los webinars son muy potentes: específicos, agiles y muy detallados. También la asistencia, la biblioteca de ayuda y los mailings de seguimiento.

Me costó un poco entender la diferencia entre "listas" y "contactos" para realizar las segmentaciones. He realizado algunas integraciones básicas que funcionan muy bien, aunque creo que el potencial es enorme, me falta dedicar más tiempo para eso.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Bachelor of Digital Marketing in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Activecampaign Best email marketing software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very good. It has excellent customer service when you have problems. In digital marketing we use it every day and it is necessary to have an easier way to do reports / analysis, and ActiveCampaign is difficult to read the reports, also at the beginning it is difficult to use the platform in the first weeks.

It is an excellent platform, the CRM is very intuitive and the follow-up it gives to customers through automations is excellent, it is capable of sending automated emails or mass emails, since it has some add-ins that are very much in line with the job. . I am dedicated to digital marketing and this system has been very useful for me to be able to organize myself without the need for more paper or old Excel techniques. I highly recommend it for different types of businesses because it is also very adaptive to whatever you want to do. Highlights are CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A / B testing

It is difficult to use at the beginning, I would say that it has a learning curve of medium difficulty

Chelsea Dione
Email Marketer | Product Launch Strategist in Filipijnen
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

My ActiveCampaign Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am IMPRESSED with ActiveCampaign! As an email marketer, I've used a couple of other email marketing software and nothing beats ActiveCampaign so far when it comes to their software features and customer service. I literally recommend ActiveCampaign EVERYWHERE which is why I was able to convert my client to migrate to ActiveCampaign.

I love that their user interface is very functional and easy to understand and use. I've been using ActiveCampaign from a little over a year now and there are still so many features I discover that helps me and my clients every time.

I guess an area they can improve on is their loading time. Sometimes it takes a while for things to load when I use ActiveCampaign heavily.

CEO & Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Organization Of My List & My Favorite CRM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very good. When I was first getting to know the system I used their chat support to figure things out and they sent me step by steps screen shots and customized video walkthroughs. That's what really won me over, knowing I can do just about anything I needed and instead of trying to take half a day to figure out how to do it on my own, they simply walk me through it now.

I like how easy it is to use the different mechanisms of ActiveCampaign. The tagging system is easy to use and really helps to organize my list. It also makes it so I don't have to create multiple lists and duplicate emails. I also have to say, their customer support has been awesome. Their chat support people will send me step by step screen shots on what to do and even record video for me to watch them set things up and explain how to do something. I mean seriously, their support is 5 star. They also have a really good API system. I am able to connect different pieces of software to ActiveCampaign so my contacts or organized as they come in.

I don't really have anything to add here. It's easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Alexandra Valeska
Freelance Marketing Strategist in Mexico

Overwogen alternatieven:

I always recommend Active Campaign for Funnels and Lead Nurturing strategies.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Active campaign has helped me a lot with developing my main service which is to create, implement and optimize funnels for different companies in wide niches.

What i love about this software is the sequence automations, use of tags and goals. They are time savers and easy to use once you understand the logic. It does not take great time to learn either. There is a lot of useful blog posts and documentations to achieve the goals plus a Facebook Group community if very specific help is needed.

Loading time. Would like to have a faster loading time when it comes to saving emails, creating landing pages and reports.