Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete is een toonaangevende wereldwijde leverancier van IoT-oplossingen. Dit bedrijf helpt je om je voertuigen, apparatuur en mobiel personeel moeiteloos te traceren!

Meer informatie over Fleet Complete

The 12 volt system (no fault of their as they did send me the cords i needed) it was just inconvenient.

Beoordelingen van Fleet Complete

3,9
3,9
3,5
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,2

Fleet Complete heeft een totaalscore van 3,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 277 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Fleet Complete eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (277)

Cal
Cal
Senior Associate, Operational Logistics in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Positive Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn
Fleet Manager in Canada
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

President in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software. The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked them to bring back the old app but they outright refuse. Why on earth a company would take a perfectly good mobile app and revamp it into something worthless is beyond us. If you are a business owner that is hands on and on the go and need to check on drivers remotely then stay far away from Fleet Complete unless they bring back their old app. This has been such a huge disappointment I am now looking for new fleet tracking providers despite being a client of Fleet Complete for years. Someone in the office dropped the ball and made a very bad decision. I hope whomever made their mobile app so bad is quickly removed from the company and someone remakes it before they lose many clients.

Sunshine
Project Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Good product

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Works for what we need, priced well. Ease of function and gathering reports. Customer servide is top notch.

Habe not had any issues other then the web based help site. The representative help is phenomenal.

Mark
Mgmt in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Product Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great.

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at [email protected]. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

sandra
safety director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

stock transport inc

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: absolutely horrible thus far.

I do like the software if it were fully and properly functionable however it is not... we have been with FC since may of 2019 and have had unbelievable issues. IFTA reporting issues. non working cameras, not properly tracking drivers with trucks, ODM reporting issues, other reporting issues. all issues have been sent to support over and over again and they never get fixed. at this point I feel like we were sold a faulty product. amongst things not working we got stuck paying for features that don't work or that are not of use to us. the people I work with directly that are assigned to my account are great but whomever they send higher up support tickets to seem to not know their own product or how to fix it. this switch to your software has been a major headache and has made my job very difficult on a daily level.

same as above, also it is very much so a hassle to have to use a different app for all the functions. due to this specifically (since we were not told they were all on different apps) we will be and have cut out a lot that we were wanting. having to use any different apps multiple times per day is not convenient for any driver.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Sandra! We're so sorry to hear about your experience so far and want to sincerely apologize for the service you've received.We've located your open tickets and have escalated your concerns to our management in Support. Someone will be giving you a call at the number we have on file for your account to discuss this further. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] so we can get you the assistance you need. We hope we can improve your relationship with us moving forward and encourage you to reach out if there's anything we can do for you to better achieve this. Thank you.

Sean

Good product with intent

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The good price isn’t worth the hassle. My over all experience was not great & I would recommend going with companies that have experience & smaller for this service this company is to big for just one his service my opinion if you want just elog services go elsewhere.

Good prices compared to other companies services.

It’s hard to get help with customer service nobody knows the right connection to transfer you for help it’s like they don’t even know the product they sell. Second when I no longer needed the service I tried to cancel it they didn’t & kept sending me a bill. I finally got them to cancel again lol then another bill came in saying early contract termination & equipment. Now that’s why I sold on the product no contract & I paid in two installments for the equipment then when I tried to contact the initial people that sold me the product which I asked over & over was there a contract just to double check what I read they assured me there wasn’t & I double checked again before signed no answer left VM’s no call back the good price isn’t worth the hassle.

Melissa
Office Assistant in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Great GPS Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

5 jaar geleden

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at [email protected]. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Zane
Residential Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Exactly what I needed

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: in the 3 months I have had access to fleet complete and its trackers I have been impressed with the overall reliability and effectiveness of the program. I am able to log my drivers performance as well as receive alerts as to win each vehicle is in need of an oil change.

The program allows me to track my fleet with ease

I have not encountered anything i dislike about the program

5 jaar geleden

Hi Zane! Thank you for the awesome feedback and 10/10 rating of our program. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying Fleet Complete!

James
James

Buyer beware

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fleet Complete sent me the wrong cables for a week straight. Shipment after shipment the same WRONG cables. I knew at that point I had a problem and was not with the correct company.

I didn't like anything about Fleet Incomplete or bigroad. The worst customer service in the industry, they do not answer their phone. They sent me the wrong cable for my eld for a week straight, they don't know THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. Incompetence at it's finest. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Zero customer support, zero tech support, they do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails in a timely manner. They don't know their own products. Buyer beware.

JJ
Human Resources Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Worth Every Penny, Every Day

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Real time tracking, with the addition of Big Road all in the same system to access and monitor makes my life so much easier! With tracking in all vehicles, we had been able to use the tracking of not only location but asset speeds to help in an insurance claim that saved us serious money! Furthermore, the ability to track from mobile devices makes juggling loads and communication with customers a great resource!
The customer support has always been professional with us and very timely in their replies, but also our representative has been so engaging and touching base to make sure everything is going well!

It is simple and fast to use on my computer! I love being able to generate data for my IFTA reports each quarter and Fleet Complete breaks it down to a simple process that gives me an abundance of data I need!

I think the only thing would be from our mechanical side, of being able to install the trackers inside our garage and not outside in inclement weather. In order to register a connection we need an unobstructed signal from the satellite and being the garage gives a hindrance to it! But all in all, if that is OUR only take back from a system that offers so much to us that is valuable, we would be stupid to go elsewhere!

5 jaar geleden

Hello JJ! What an awesome and thorough review! We're so glad to know you are enjoying our products, as well as your interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of our core values here at Fleet Complete, so we're really glad you've noticed. Thank you for the excellent feedback and review.

Henry
President in Canada
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Still the Most Reliable and Accurate

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find the software to meet my expectations for my small fleet. I typically use it to keep track of the hours driven and review reports easily through excel.

I've used several fleet tracking softwares throughout the years and I've had issues with the complexities of the interface for users with smaller fleets. I find Fleet Complete to be the easiest to understand and even customize.

The customer support could be better. We have issues with one of our devices system went down. It took several phone calls and emails to get tech support to submit an actual ticket to get a technician to install a new device. We did receive a credit for the months it did not work.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Henry! We appreciate the honest review and thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we're glad that you've found Fleet Complete to be a useful solution for your small fleet, we will definitely be looking into your interactions with our Support team to see how we can improve our services for you and our other users. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us, or request for Support tickets to be submitted on your behalf, by emailing [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight, which we will use to better enhance our services moving forward.

Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Fleet..not so complete

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a decent experience, but value for money is where they lack… With the number of vehicles in our fleet we should have our issues resolved immediately

Ability to track and monitor assets and fleet - Speed, harsh breaking, Rapid acceleration are some of the options available. You can also do a breadcrumb trail monitor on assets to determine where they have gone and what route they took to get to their destinations

The mobile app is very clunky and buggy, often crashes and has not improved at all over the years. GPS system in the vehicle often gets unplugged by technicians and not reinstalled after service.

5 jaar geleden

Hi there! Thank you for your review and feedback. We will be sure to share your thoughts with our team for consideration. Should you ever be experiencing issues with the mobile application or re-installing our devices, please get in touch with our Support department at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected]. We'd be more than happy to investigate. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system, please feel free to let us know at [email protected]. Thank you.

Kimberly
VP in VS

Complete Failure

1,0 6 jaar geleden

When it works the reporting is good. The application is so unreliable, I cannot depend on knowing where my vehicles are at any given time.

The application is a complete failure. Do not sign a contract. I have vehicles that have not reported for months. Even with replacement devices to upgraded technology, still no tracking available. I have ask for refunds for a vehicle that did not report for 3 months from March to June 2017. As of November still no refund.TOTALLY UNRELIABLE.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback here. We¿re sorry to hear that your devices are having some challenges. We advised our loyalty team of the issues you are having and someone from our Loyalty department will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. In the meantime if you have any challenges please call our support team at 1-800-220-0779 x.2. Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Adrian
DOT Compliance & Safety Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Works Well for basic needs.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It worked well for what we needed it . ultimately we can see how it is geared more towards being a trucking software over a passenger carrying software.

we do enjoy the ability to run various in depth reports . The interface is simple, and easy to use.

i would like to see the vehicle location update a bit more real time. At times when live tracking or archive tracking vehicles' locations the gaps are a bit large.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Adrian! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and we'll be sure to share your suggestion about real-time tracking with our team. Please note, you can always change your settings to have your vehicles report more frequently by adjusting the device data settings to suit your needs. Please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 if you need any assistance with changing your device data settings. We'd be more than happy to help.

ROBERT
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

The worst product support we have ever encountered

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely frustrating/

We choose fleet complete because they were affiliate with AT&T wireless who has provided excellent communication service for our company since 2007. Unfortunately we found that AT&T made a VERY POOR choice with their partnership with Fleet Complete.

extremely not user friendly. Huge delays with reporting. We go days without receiving updates on some of our vehicles

Leonard
CEO in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

I had a defective Device; Tech Support took me in circles for 5 months with no replacement device .

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sadly, one of the devices did not work starting November 16, 2021 and after 3 separate technical support cases being opened over a 5 month period to fix the device they repeatedly did nothing and never updated me on the progress even though they said they would email me, call me back, they said they would "escalate the case to the next level to review if the device needs to be replaced., and they said they would speak to their supervisor about fixing the issue.

I liked the selling point of the app where I can track my trucks delivering product to clients.

The FT1 device does not work well. one of the device stropped working and I could not get technical support that fixed the issue. They kept saying they were escalating the case to the next level to see if I need a replacement but nothing would come of it(I would wait one month).

JEWELL
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER in VS

Fleet Complete

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to setup and label all vehicles, also like the available access to multiple people.

The ability to label vehicles and drivers as needed is very convenient. Tracking vehicles on map is easy.

Reports are not as customizable as needed. Would like to be able to get daily timecard report without additional effort.

4 jaar geleden

Hi JEWELL! Thanks for the excellent feedback and review. We are proud to know you would recommend our product to others. We will also share your thoughts regarding the customizability of our reports with our development team for consideration. We hope you continue to use and enjoy the Fleet Complete system. If you'd ever like to share additional feedback with us, please feel free to do so at [email protected].

Kulwinder
President in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Asset trackers do not work most of the time.

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Do not get this software of hardware. Do not work properly most of the time.

Customer service pick up phone immediately. But most of the time they are unable to resolve the issue.

When devices stopped working(which is most of the time), it is big hassle to fixed them. I shipped two defective devices back in July, 2017 and still have not received any replacements yet. I called Customer services several time and every time they promise to call me back. But nobody called me back about this issue.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Kulwinder, Thank you for reaching out to us. Our L&R team has just been in contact with you and you will be receiving new units and they will also be installed by professional installers. Should you have any further questions or concerns please email us at [email protected] Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Darrin
Directoe of Field Service Alberta South in Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

We have a fleet of approx. 75 Service vehicle, most of which have a GPS device installed

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The pros are simple, Fleet complete allows me to know where my service vehicles are at and where they've been up to about the last three months if needed. If I have a Technician with a lot of what we refer to as inefficient travel time, i.e. he constantly takes longer to get to and from each job, it's remarkably easy for me to use Fleet complete and the Trip Replay fuction to go back over a specific period of time and see exactly where they've been and how long it took them to get there, even better, if there were any stops along the way. I compare that to their time sheets and I can quickly tell if a Technician is taking a few liberties on their reported travel labour. Fleet Complete shows you when they started their vehicle, when it started moving, what it's speeds were, what route was taken, arrival time, any time they went off course and how long for and any unexpected stops along the way.... basically everything you need to know if a Tech is reporting their travel and onsite time accurately. We have recently purchased a few new vehicles and the company made the decision not to install GPS devices and use Fleet Complete to track those vans, telling me that I could use the GPS data from their phone and out new Work Order system to get the same information. They were wrong. Fleet complete takes way less time to navigate and has substantially better data displayed in a much more user friendly way. The cons are that I still need to open Google Maps and use street view to see where some of those unplanned stops I mentioned are actually at.

8 jaar geleden

Hello Darrin, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Our customers' experience and testimonial are really important for us. Regarding the cons, NOW WE HAVE GOOGLE MAPS! It means that now you have all you need in one solutions :) Have a grerat day.

Trina
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Horrible Experience

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After signing contract the customer service was horrible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] refused to call me back on numerous occasions. I couldn’t get anyone to cancel the contract that had to be canceled within the 30 day free trial. The cameras and GPS did not work properly. The GPS platform was so outdated it had road names that were changed 5 years ago. The monthly bill was supposed to be $594 for 12 units. My first bill that I shouldn’t have received at all was $1,658.59. I have countless hours invested in this whole ordeal and am currently on the phone now with AT&T still trying to resolve everything. It’s been an absolute nightmare. We went with Samsara and so far are very pleased with them.

Ease of use on desktop and mobile device

Cameras did not work properly GPS was outdated and inaccurate on location

4 jaar geleden

Hi Trina! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are so sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with Fleet Complete and will be sharing your review with our management team. If there's anything we can do to assist you with your cancellation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]. We're regretful to see you go but will do whatever we can to help with your transition. Thank you once again for trying our system and our sincerest apologies to you and your team.

Eric
Manager in VS
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Great way to track and monitor your fleet

4,0 5 jaar geleden

PM reminders are great. Reports which inform you of how the fleet is being driven, Idle times etc...

A little finicky on the web based app. Not super easy to navigate to certain functions

5 jaar geleden

Hi Eric! We're pleased to know you've been using the Fleet Complete system for over 2 yearrs and have an overall positive experience and will share your feedback of the web application with our development team for consideration. We're always working to improve our system, and feedback like yours is valuable to the work we do. Thank you kindly for the review.

Duane

Pretty effective software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had a lot of paper log violations before using Fleet Complete, it makes the driver aware of any issues before they occur.

It was easy to install in our trucks, and the drivers find it easy to navigate for the most part.

Once in a while it will switch the driver from off duty to on duty for no reason. It's an easy fix, but does take time away from the driver when they have to edit.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Duane! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. We'll be sharing this information with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve your Fleet Complete experience. We're thrilled to know you are able to use our software to help prevent violations and we hope you continue to use and enjoy our services in the future.

Pearson
Asst. Director, Business Operations in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Fleet Complete

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ability to track physical location and maintenance items for vehicles is crucial for our motor pool operation. Not only does it help with the day to day operations, it helps preserve our vehicles long term.

I do wish that the automated reports could point out items such as low tire pressure, low DEF, etc.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Pearson! We're grateful to receive your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system. Thanks for the feedback regarding the reports - we'll be sure to let our engineers know of your request. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review.

Becky
HR Manager in Canada

Great way to Save Time and Worry

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great tool to see where you driver is and how long it takes to get to a job site. It is easy to track and updates quickly. We would recommend Fleet Complete to anyone.

It is quick and easy to use. Able to find truck easily and know exactly where it is and when. Updates quickly.

I don't have any Cons it is a great product

5 jaar geleden

Hi Becky! We're proud to have your seal of approval and recommendation. Thank you for using and supporting the Fleet Complete system. Your review means a lot to our team.