Over SmartDraw

Eenvoudige landschapsarchitectuursoftware met honderden ingebouwde sjablonen, tools en symbolen. Tekenen en afdrukken op elke schaal.

Meer informatie over SmartDraw

Great software for flow charts and process maps. Used extensively for 3 years under a one time license.

Beoordelingen van SmartDraw

3,9
4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,7

SmartDraw heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 105 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SmartDraw eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (105)

Rohit
Rohit
Business Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great tool for business analyst activities

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Can create your mind maps and complex flowchart of any kind with ease. Using it on office desktop and well integrated with Microsoft office suit. Also compatible with google docs which is very helpful

So i didn't find anything and i will strongly recommend this for pm and business analyst activities.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Rohit, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm happy to hear SmartDraw worked well for you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. US: 800-768-3729 International: +1 858 225 3300 email: [email protected] -Chris

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP. in Panama
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

With SmartDraw, we create unlimited diagrams and designs that generate value.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a tool that works perfectly in the Cloud, in addition to having a very wide variety of templates to facilitate teamwork, and with multiple import and export mechanisms. SmartDraw certainly is a powerful diagram generator for all kinds of applications, ranging from engineering, marketing, computing, and much more.

One of the main advantages and attractions of SmartDraw is its intuitive and clean design, with multiple templates to be used in almost all types of diagrams and designs. In addition, we can save our files to our local storage or use direct integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive, not to mention the opportunity we have to share the link of our designs. On the other hand, there is a great variety of formats to export and import files, in addition to the one used natively by SmartDraw.

SmartDraw has not only focused on a platform that generates value in an encapsulated way since it allows empowering collaborative use with third-party integrations such as MS Teams, Confluence, and Jira from Atlassian. This allows it to be widely used in organizations that are based on the generation of new ideas as the key to success in their businesses.

Diana
Owner in VS
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Unstable and Quirky - Danger - Lost Work Zone

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The only benefit I have received is when I quickly print what I am working on, so that this horribly unstable and unpredictable program will not just lose it and delete even saved work from its memory. When you want to make certain measurements, you will never be able to do so, because it only allows "anchored" points to be measured - not the item or space you wish to measure. It is impossible to scale down their furniture selections/templates because they have it set to scale down the width, when all you want to change is the length. It has been a disappointing waste of time and money.

I has little to say for Pros: because it is just as easy to draw boxes without having this program. I learned every feature and applied all of the program's features. It is likely that you could get a beginning design to give to someone, as a simple floor plan, if that is what you need. But be sure to print it to preserve your work after each little change.

Customer service is practically nil and there is no "help" or troubleshooting. If you try to contact them for support, you have to wait and see if they will send you an email the next day - and they usually won't. If you get the email, it does not remotely address the trouble or offer to talk you through it if their "solution" or instruction is not on point. Really disappointing. There is no auto save unless you are working in the Cloud for this program. Further, it constantly just stops and closes itself - and dumps all of your work during that session, even if you have been saving! So, then the hours of work are permanently lost - no kidding, EVEN if you pushed save. If you use it, you must remember to save, save, save - after each little line or inclusion and then print. Then close the program before its instability causes it to just close itself as to the design you are working on. If you don't close it down, you will lose all of your work. Then - get this - when you reopen a file after it has decided to shut down, it says that there is a recovered work file and asks if you want to open it and recover it. If you say "yes" the program shuts down again, over and over and over. It is so unstable that it can't hold up to the tasks it claims to be performing with its features, such as layers, measurements, inserting photos, etc.

Gerson
Gerson
Arquitectura, Diseño y Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web in Venezuela

SmartDraw a powerful tool for diagramming, drawing, layout and more.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is perfect for drawing projects, has a wide range of templates that make it easier for you to work and all the types of diagrams you need (at least it is for my IT area), it has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful.

SmartDraw is a very complete plication for all types of diagrams that you need, has great virtues with respect to Visio that can be considered the number one in the market or at least used, when you need to diagram a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex gantt diagrams , this tool is very useful, it makes you much easier in work (in my experience much easier to use than Visio) the connection between diagrams is simpler, since finishing a diagram makes it much easier to do the following, has a wide range of options and templates that help you in the creation process, contributing to the development of diagrams for systems that you are going to develop, a very useful tool for projects where you need to correctly capture what you want to develop, use it, try it for yourself.

Its main against is the price, the full version is very expensive although it allows you to enjoy the desktop version and its cost is very high, I think you should download it to compete more in the market. The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively, it is a mistake that must be corrected.

Todd
Business Manager in Belize
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

They lock you OUT without a subscription

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm frustrated and angry that I'm not able to use my OWN WORK, or even VIEW it!

Loaded quick, and easy to use. But this is NOT why I'm writing this review... The review is for the CONS!

I liked this product until the license expired, THEN I couldn't even access my work, I had to PAY to see MY OWN WORK. They didn't limit the software, they locked you out and away from your work. For this reason I WILL NOT USE this software any longer. I will not have MY WORK held captive by a software producer. This software is CRAP if this is how they treat their clients who spent a years subscription, only to find all the work they did in a year is no longer accessible.

Barry
Human Resources Deputy Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good and Bad

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Project management and organization development.

I liked the price and the easy project management Tool Set.

Newer version does not allow import of Excel or Text files to build org charts. This is a show stopper for me!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Barry, Thank you for the feedback. The Excel and text file import still exist for org charts. Whether you are using the online or downloaded version of SmartDraw, they are located in the SmartPanel on the left once you have opened an org chart. Hopefully this helps. If you require more, please let us know. Thank you, Chris [email protected] 858 225 3300

Carl
Carl
Ministry Director in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

smart draw 101

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to organize,plan,and create forms,documents for my ministry,and hobby,and it makes it so much easier to do.smart draw is a great starter for anyone that has a hobby.or likes to keep track of activities.

This software not only helps you draw but has other activities you can plan,organize any kind of project you want to build.I got the free trial and it is great.it is good as a starter for a first timer that desires to create activities for work,school,club,organization.

the free trial is limited,but it is worth learning the basics of creating document,forms,and lots of projects that you are going.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Carl, Thank you for the positive review. Good to hear you are getting so much use out of the software. If you need anything from us at all, please let us know. International: +1 858 225 3300 US: 800-768-3729 / 858-225-3300 email: [email protected] -Chris

Graciela
Employee in Mexico
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

SmartDraw a great tool for everyone

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like this software, it was absolutely useful.

I really like the differents tools that this software provide us, I'm a lawyer and for some diagrams this software let me have a great experience, I really like it, this software it's absolutely great

This software was so good, it doesn't have things I don't like but I think that the interface can be more friendly and easy to understand for new users

Cesar A
Cesar A
Analyst in Venezuela

Create simple and complex workflows and diagrams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The interphase is awesome, and you have no limits using this software you can a simple diagram showing a workflow or you can do a complex net design for established a network in an office building, you can even design plans of houses or do 3D models for engineering processes.

It is really expensive, if your are going to buy it be sure of spend that amount of monet in one software, the best option is use the online version.

Smain
Scientist in Algerije
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for process flowsheets

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great software to develop process flowsheet with easy use for research scientists and great for publishing

It contains every equipment module which makes it easy to develop new process diagrams on top of usual tasks.

I could not import in another file version like jpeg or pdf.

Cybersecurity Analyst in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

BizzDesign is the best diagramming tool I've used

5,0 vorig jaar

This is a heavy duty, feature packed software. Whereas most software with this degree of functionality is usually not intuitive, BizzDesign is. It is incredible for being able to integrated documentation with process flows and diagrams.

The cost is a little high. I think it's worth it overall though.

Teresita
Owner/Operator in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

First time I used to submit a drawing for my business and it took me no time to complete my drawing.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saved me a lot of money by not hiring an architect to draw the set up of my restaurant which was one of the first steps to get an approval.

Easy to navigate and ease of use. It took me a few clicks and I was able to find all kinds of things I needed to work on my projects. One of the requirements for my business was to submit a blueprint and I was told I need an Architect for that but I was also told that if I can draw and provide details in my drawings, it will be accepted so I purchased SmartDraw although I have no knowledge how to use it. It was easy...really.

It didn't have some of the drawings I needed so I have to improvise. This took me a little time come up with the desired drawing of object I needed; but it still worked.

Matthew
Project Engineer in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great First Impressions

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great first impression. This is definitely not going to replace a major CAD software, but if you're looking for a fairly inexpensive, fairly easy to use drawing software, this is a great option. I only used the free trial so far, but intend on purchasing this software because I was impressed with the value it offers and the usability.

Excellent value for the money. Contains a wealth of symbol libraries and is relatively easy to pick up.

Some of the options for line thickness, etc. can e a bit difficult to locate at first until you get used to it. The snap function barely works sometimes and works too well other times.

Anne
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Love the mind mapping feature!

4,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using SmartDraw for about two months as a tool to help manage my projects. What I love about SmartDraw is the Mind Mapping feature, which allows me to create tasks in a visually friendly way that mimics brainstorming. It's been very helpful to me when starting out a project. I also really like the way we can add owners to each task in the same view. And the best part is, the information will get transferred to a Gantt chart or a timeline with the click of a button. Once you've filled in the details, you can push the information to a powerpoint slide to share with key stakeholders, again, with just a click of a button. There are many more features within SmartDraw that I am intrigued about but haven't had the opportunity to explore yet. I plan on playing with SmartDraw more once my current projects slow down.

Well organized and very easy to move data to other Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Project) or Adobe .pdf. There are also some great graphics and geographic maps in the library for use with presentations, flyers, floorplans, etc.

In the Gantt chart, there is a limited number of columns that can be used.

Mikos
Facility Engineer in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Needs a bug-fix for the crashing problem

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have used it two days and have yet to complete a simple drawing due to the frequent crashes.

Product has many symbol libraries in mechanical/plumbing/industrial/fire protection and more than LucidChart, which is good for my needs. Compatibility with Visio and LucidChart a plus. Menus are generally easy to use.

Symbols are difficult to use, lacking functional attachment points. But the show-stopper is that, at least in this release, the software is very unstable and crashes repeatedly as another reviewer commented. I use Firefox 88.0 (64-bit) on a MacBook Pro under OS Big Sur 11.0.1, I have reported the problem to both Firefox and SmartDraw. It remains to be seen whether SmartDraw or Firefox respond with an acknowledgment of the problem and a stated intention to fix it. I will post an update later in the week, accordingly.

Simeon
Architectural Assistant in VK
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Can't change thickness of walls

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Five minutes of trial version. I realised after that short amount of time that it wasn't good enough.

Simple to use, I guess. You can get started straight away adding walls and dimensions.

It is utterly useless if you actually want anything precise. I'm an architectural designer, and the most basic thing I need to be able to do, even if I'm just measuring up an existing building, is change the thickness of the walls, but this doesn't seem to be possible! Without even this basic feature, it's just an utterly useless piece of software to me. After seeing this software, though, I realise why many estate agent's floorplans are so poor. If they use software like this, there just isn't the amount of flexibility within the software even to draw a normal house, let alone anything which is complex or has a variety of unique features. I think SmartDraw really need to up their game, and in doing so, could enhance the quality of estate agents floorplans for everyone!

4 jaar geleden

Hi Simeon, Sorry your trial of SmartDraw did not go as you had hoped. You can change the thickness of the walls by choosing Line (between Fill and Effects) under the Home tab and then More from the dropdown menu if you want to specify an exact thickness. I'll see if we can add that same option in the right click menu as well for ease of location. Should you need more, we offer live US based phone support: 800-768-3729 (+1 858-225-3300 for callers outside of the US), or via email: [email protected] -Chris

Juan
Programmer in Venezuela

Perfect for my flow chart and flowchart designs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use. It has a great variety of modes of modeling adapting to any type of objective that we want to define or design. Concept maps can be made. You can create all kinds of graphics that you can then use in your presentations by exporting to PowerPoint. It has 70 types of visualizations / diagrams, and examples and templates for almost all.

It can be tested without limit for a while, and then its use requires an individual license, although the cost is relatively low.

Teddy
Organization Analyst in Venezuela

The perfect software for edit and modify with vector tools

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This is the best software if you want and need to edit segment of a picture or image, because is pretty easy to use, the tools are very friendly and you can even work a pixel level with the maximum zoom and the results are awesome.

It is a very heavy software and demands many resources of your computer you need a very high speed ram memory and a good video card to get the most of this software.

Jebin
Jebin
IT MAANGER in Qatar
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

SmartDraw - Review

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with overall experience with smartdraw. So never got the chance to think about an alternative.

Its an essential tool especially in IT Field to design network topology. Almost everything is there in templates to make the diagram more presentable and selfexplanatory.

Nothing at the moment as negative. Never changed to any other software for network design drawing.

Web Analytics in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

SmartDraw helped us to remap our warehouse getting a product out much quicker

4,0 5 jaar geleden

We used SmartDraw to reorganize our warehouse. It was quick to drop in wall dimensions, racking, conveyor belts and obstructions like support beams. Everything is pre-rendered and you input the dimensions of your equipment to customize it. It also allows for colors to be added to help in identifying different racking styles or belt types.

We use the web-version and for the size of our warehouse it can slow the system down and make it difficult for making a quick adjustment to be made. Something simple like moving a row of racking can take several minutes instead of seconds. I used the trial PC version and did not have these issues, so it appears to be a web-only issue.

Gabriela Del valle
Student in Venezuela
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

This simple tool allows to design powerful diagrams of any nature.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It offers a user-friendly interface which contains a categorization of diagrams that can be made from this tool. It is as easy as selecting the type of diagram and beginning to build it by embedding the elements or forms that make it up.

Try to install it and it was very slow download and installation, which I think may also be caused by the quality of Internet service and the potential of the computer you are using.

James
Risk Director in VK

Strong tool for creating charts graphs and diagrams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Strong diagramming tool available as a windows downloadable program or as a cloud based service- really useful smart panel feature and good selection of templates and presets.

Could have benefited from exporting in Visio format and not as competitively priced as some other options

John M.
John M.
President and CEO in VS
Computersoftware

A great alternative to MS Visio and other "flowchart apps"

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I have used this product with several customers migrating from the old ISO9000:2008 to the process approach in the new ISO9000:2015.

Awkward use of cloud storage versus desktop storage. File folders are not obvious in the new version.

Senior Human Resources Manager in VS
, 501-1.000 werknemers

Solid flowchart tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

SmartDraw is a solid flowchart tool with several templates to work with. One of my favorite features is that you can import Visio files, which is pretty handy for us. The user interface is clean and it is easy to use.

Once you put objects down, it's not quite as easy to manipulate it as I'd want, but ultimately it gets the job done.

IT Manager in VK
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Used for Circuit Schematics

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It is easy to use, and creates wiring diagrams easily

Can be very clunky. Lines attached to other objects can randomly jump all over the place if you try and change the layout.

4 jaar geleden

Thank for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. I will pass your review along to our development team. If there is any way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. United States: 800-768-3729 Outside of the US: +1 858 225 3300 Email: [email protected] -Chris