Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over inFlow Inventory

Het geheim achter meer dan 940.000 groothandelaren, detailhandelaren en producenten wereldwijd. Moeiteloos de voorraad bijhouden, bestellingen beheren, factureren, verzenden en meer.

Meer informatie over inFlow Inventory

Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing.

Beoordelingen van inFlow Inventory

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

inFlow Inventory heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 461 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je inFlow Inventory eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (461)

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator in VS

Sales & Purchase made simple

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order. Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company. Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

louis
Branch Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

Review from Eastside Exterminators

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been an awesome experience. I was sold from the beginning. [sensitive content hidden] to get our inventory imported and get our custom fields setup, it was clear that the support was awesome. We have been with inflow since 2018 and I have recommended inflow to some of our sister companies across the country.

Technical support is quick to respond and communicates clearly. User interface on the desktop version is very clear and easy to use. Showroom access helps efficiency.

Having to pay for increments of 5 user subscriptions at a time. Meaning that one person needing to be added will cost you adding 5, leaving 4 licenses unused. Showroom needs an "add to cart" button. Currently, you just increase the quantity, which works fine, it just confuses people new to the process until they get the hang of it. It also leads to people adding things to their cart that they did not mean to add.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks, Louis! It's great to hear the details of which parts of inFlow you're finding useful, and we've shared the Showroom feedback with our product team. And you're right that our plans come with a minimum number of users—like 2 or 5. We don't currently offer plans with fewer users than that, but there are options to add one extra user at a time. ^TW

Peter
Manager in Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding.

3,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

MARY
Business Manager in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

INFLOW FOR WINDOWS

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hands down, the best decision we have made for Inventory tracking, order writing and invoicing.

We love the ability to easily enter orders and track their progress. The Reporting is amazing and the ability to customize fields is key to our ability to utilize INFLOW in the most efficient way for our Company.

There are not many cons. One would be the fact that once we import new data, the new pricing does not update on Purchase Orders. That would be super helpful for us.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: QuickBooks Point of Sale

Redenen om voor inFlow Inventory te kiezen: Our computers no longer could run that program. Also, we needed something to track Inventory.

Redenen om over te stappen op inFlow Inventory: The ability to easily customize products.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks very much for this great feedback, Mary! For PO pricing, this may depend on what kind of import is being done. But just in case it helps: if the PO price is different from the saved vendor price, you should see an icon beside the "Unit price" field to save that PO's price back to the vendor record. ^TW

Todd
Director in Canada
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

All Software is a work in progress

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its the best i have found. I used Millenium software called Aatrex and it had one major advantage, I was able to program my own reports using crystal reports. The disadvantage is they have not gone to the cloud or handheld devices.

The ability to have many types of inventory and pricing in CAD & other currencies. The pre baked different ways an order can be printed, invoice, confirmation, pick list, box label

I cannot figure out how to make an inventory report that excludes items with zero inventory on hand. The software is missing the ability to easily print out a list of available products that i can hand to a customer. In order to have such a list, I must export to excel and manually remove any items with zero or negative inventory. Its a huge time sink

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Odoo

Redenen om voor inFlow Inventory te kiezen: Because i needed something accessible remotely to begin with. once i switched i learned how flexible the software is for inventory management.

Redenen om over te stappen op inFlow Inventory: Odoo seemed like an octopus, always offering more modules and too many features.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Todd, thanks for this great, detailed review! Regarding your report, here are two tips that could help: 1. You could use an Inventory by Location report which can exclude products with zero quantity. 2. If your plan includes inFlow Showroom, you could create a public showroom and share that link with your customers. Showrooms can exclude out-of-stock products, and unlike an emailed or printed report, the showrooms are updated live based on the latest inFlow data. Hope that helps, and thanks again! ^TW

Ricardo
Ricardo
Owner in Colombia
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Practical

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has all the we currently need in terms of order management and inventory management, and such basic functions are enough so far. But the SQL engine tends to jam very often... it is annoying yet not a cause to discard the software yet.

Easy to use, easy to deploy and configure

Unstable, tends to lag frequently. Consumes too much resources. Must be restarted once per day

Steven
Sr. executive in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Great WMS for a 3PL

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to invoice, manage inventory and run all the related reports is a great time saver.

It’s ease of use and ability for us to train new employees quickly.

Would like to see the ability to do multiple units if measurement. Knowing how many pallets is great, however knowing pallet and piece counts simultaneously would be even better.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Logiwa WMS

Redenen om over te stappen op inFlow Inventory: We run both systems for different customer needs.

Jessica
Owner/ Accounts in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Inflow Inventory is my go to product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 10/10 would recommend. Keeps track of orders, customers , and inventory in one stop shop.

I like the user friendliness of this software. Being a small business it makes life a lot easier.

Sometimes I have trouble uploading price sheets.

Todd
Production Manager in VS
Halfgeleiders, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software,....but

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

Al and Debby
Owner Operators in Canada
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Inflow

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Sage 100

Redenen om over te stappen op inFlow Inventory: ease of use for our small business. Also the start up time was very minimal compared to the alternatives

Christian
Managing Partner in Noorwegen
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

A dream to work with

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

vorig jaar

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review! I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review! You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app. The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow. Our API is now available to use and you can see our documentation here: https://cloudapi.inflowinventory.com/docs/index.html We do also integrate with EasyPost now, which you can connect your existing carrier to (e.g. DHL and UPS) so that you can generate and print a shipping label without leaving inFlow. It can also notify your customers automatically that their order has been shipped. Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you! Warm regards, Cassandra

Joe
Material management in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Made a world of difference for our warehouse team

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Easy data import via CSV UOM conversions Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves Material pricing tiers Easily track orders Mobile App! Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory! Online Storefront!

The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it. Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app. Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart. Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

vorig jaar

Thanks for this detailed review, Joe! Since our feature set is always improving, I wanted to take a moment to update some points: For the online storefront (Online Showroom) we now offer an option for private showrooms with carts and even online payment. And we've recently improved our labels support. We now have a built-in label designer and expanded support for printers (we've tested Zebra, brother, and Dymo thus far). We're always working to improve performance in inFlow so we hope your experience has been better since you left this review. If you (or anyone else) is experiencing any slowness, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch! - Thomas

Melissa
Operations in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Almost amazing, but still very solid

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Easy to use Accurate tracking Can setup multiple warehouse locations Customer service is top notch A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Melissa! Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers! You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/how-do-i-track-lot-numbersbatch-numbersexpiration-dates/ Cheers!

harry
owner in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great Program For Startup to Well Established Companies

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They were great to work with when we put the program to use. Beats many of the "higher" end companies out there with their product features and simple to use.

InFlow has been one of the easiest inventory programs to work with. Not only is it easy to use, it is always updating with features from skus management, multiple locations inventory control, ordering and third party features and intergration.

We were an early adopter of InFlow before they had all the bugs worked out and we paid for a full program years ago but since then that program is no longer available for free, we really liked the afforable aspect back when we purchased it as a total package. Not necessarily a con but more or less just times changing and technology changing and us being early on, not ready to pay for another upgrade so to speak.

Fons
Manager/shareholder in Estland
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Continuesly improved performance with great helpdesk

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very positive about Inflow Inventory and so are my colleagues and bookkeeper. We have access from our mobile devices which is great. I also have to mention the help-desk, it is very useful and correct.

It's a great way to keep track of stock from purchase to sales. And with the Woocommerce integration it has increased its usefulness.

There is some discrepancy between theoretical purchases and real world, practical situations with suppliers. But this cannot be helped. I would like to see an option where purchases that are in transit with an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) could be included in stock levels. That way clients visiting the online showroom could see when their required products would be available for delivery from our warehouse.

JOHN
ASSET MANAGEMENT in VS

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE. WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Jesus
Jefe de ALmacen in Bolivia
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel. I can also simply copy and paste data. I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches. Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

Dan
Workshop Manager in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Fully adaptable, simple Inventory Management System

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Able to use to suit the amount of information you want to work with. Functioned with bare minimum to allow bare bones set up which can then be added to as you decide to improve with more functions as yoou have time to do.

Would be good to have a holding goods in location where items automatically store and then have process for putting items into their location.Label integration other than dymo.

vorig jaar

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback! I've logged your note about a holding location. And I'm also pleased to share that we now support more thermal printers (we've tested brother, DYMO, and Zebra so far) and we've built a full-fledged label designer into the inFlow web app. The easiest way to find it is to go to a product, select Print Labels, and then select the Label Designer. Cheers! - Thomas

Ryan
General Manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 11-50 werknemers

A+ For Manufacturing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Melissa
Operations Manager in VS

Easy way to do Inventory

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature.

Lee
Director in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

This is a great program for a business that does not need a full-blown ERP system

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: InFlow has a support team that responds with phone callbacks pretty quickly. We use a more complicated ERP for another secion of the business, but did not have the option for Spanish with that ERP system. For an entry level ERP, this is a good value for the money. I can recommend it.

It is very intuitive, and easy to use. The interface is relatively clean, and pleasing.

We are using the Spanish language feature (which was a primary reason for deciding to use InFlow) for one location, and the English for another. That works out pretty well, but InFlow has apparently decided to not focus on rounding out the Spanish part of it. There are a few places where, instead of Spanish, there is an English word. It is still definitely usable as it is, but it would be great for inflow to put another 25 hours into is to make the Spanish part COMPLETELY Spanish. Regardless, I can say that that should not stop you from using it. The English version of it is absolutely perfect, so if you don't anticipate using other than the English functionality, you will never know it. Even if you do use the Spanish version, you will still be able to operate just fine.

Kashif
CEO in Pakistan
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Inventory Management Power House

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a satisfactory experience overall.

Well its an amalgamation of all the correct features.

I would love to get the pictures in the invoices as well. There can be a further reduction in price to get more customers.

Sr. Product Engineer in VS
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

inflow review

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

Taylor
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Very Good

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: inFlow has a great pricing structure with no gotchas. The software is powerful with room to grow. The customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. With no long term contracts or dishonest sales tactics you have nothing to lose.

inFlow has a great feature set and many access options like app, web app, desktop, ect. Our inventory management is much improved with the software and there are many more features that we are not yet using but know we can use the product for years to come. The pricing structure incentivizes inflow to make sure you love the product so you keep using it so they take good care of you to get you going. Great product.

A little confusing the differences between the different versions of the product. The web app is a little bit limited.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot for the review, Taylor! That's good feedback on the different versions of the inFlow Cloud app. We're definitely hard at work to add more functionality to the web app, so stay tuned. We keep this page up to date with the latest changes and fixes for each client: https://www.inflowinventory.com/cloud-updates/

Peter
Owner in VS
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My inFlow

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great for what I need it for. Sales, reports, inventory searches, past product look-ups.

Ease of use. Customer/Tech support is great. People are friendly and helpful. One of the few businesses that I do not dread having to call.

After 7 years I have not found anything that I do not like about inFlow.