ProWorkflow reviews

Over ProWorkflow

Projectbeheer, samenwerking en tijdregistratie voor teams van elke omvang: van kleine bureaus tot grote bedrijven. Begin vandaag nog met je gratis proefperiode!

Meer informatie over ProWorkflow

It's very intuitive and easy to use. I love the upgrade they released a while back that allows you to drag/drop the tasks in order.

When invoices transfer to xero they keep the hourly rate - so I can't activate auto invoice reminder in xero otherwise i have to remove that rate off each task (no time for that).

Beoordelingen van ProWorkflow

Waar voor je geld

ProWorkflow heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 249 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ProWorkflow eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (249)

Jessica Rose
Jessica Rose
Managing Director in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Bring on tick Friday - Love ProWorkFlow

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team are able to collaborate more. We have a greater transparency with clients & are overall much productive.

Our team are able to collaborate & we are able to manage both projects (development/design) as well as monthly recurring tasks (agency social media posting/community management). ProWorkflow weekly workload app is a life saver & the team proactively have a "tick Friday" were we go home early if all boards are cleared and completed. Our business is able to see where the profitability lies within our services & where we can make improvements. Highly recommend this tool due to its ease of use & flexibility.

For recurring tasks / monthly repetitive services of an agency you cannot just duplicate a current "project" and rename it. This would be an awesome time saving feature to have.

Hayley
Project Coordinator in VS

QA Graphics-Pro Work Flow Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Pro Work Flow has been a great experience. Their online chat and help service always helps when I'm stuck trying to update something or do something specific in a report. My customers have found it very easy to use as well which is a huge plus for me as we deal with hundreds of clients a month and multiple clients per project. The ability for me to be the administrator and to see everything for messaging, time reporting, time auditing, etc has also been a great tool for our business as well for my team.

I like the ease of functionality on this software. I love being able to toggle between my work and my users and the ability to categorize projects, tasks, etc. The archive function is amazing and very easy to use. The ability to communicate between customers and my staff with the software is very smooth as well. Also, the ability of my customers to respond directly in their email inbox was a game changer. In the world where everyone has a million sites and passwords to remember, they don't necessarily have to remember this one in order to do business with us. My [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I also really like the reporting that is available for staff time reporting, monthly project updates, etc.

I feel like the app could use work. Honestly I don't use it and my clients tend not to use it as well. It's a bit hard to navigate to specific projects and the view is a lot different than the website so it's hard to communicate with them where they need to go.

Yeesha
Yeesha
Data Analyst in India
Managementconsulting, 10.000+ werknemers

Review for Project Management Made Easy with ProWorkflow

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The programme ProWorkflow has been tremendously useful for helping us manage the workload of our project and keep track of who is in charge of what tasks. It has been incredibly simple to use and enables us to assign tasks, monitor progress, and produce reports with ease. We have found that the UI is easy to use and intuitive, which has been very helpful in keeping us organised. The customer care staff at ProWorkflow has also been quite helpful in responding to any queries we have had. Overall, we have discovered ProWorkflow to be a priceless tool for organising our work and projects.

ProWorkflow is a complete project management tool that can be used by teams of any size, which I found appealing. Its user-friendly interface and variety of features make it simple to use and appropriate for managing projects of any complexity. Additionally, it provides outstanding customer service, which is always a plus.

I found the interface to occasionally be a bit overwhelming and confusing, and I didn't enjoy the limited customising possibilities. It can be challenging to comprehend how to use the many functions and the learning curve can be somewhat severe. The pricing structure can also be perplexing, and the overall price may be rather costly.

Carmen
Office Manager in Australië
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good start but still a lot to be implemented

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Whilst PWF has potential and I'm sure the intention to rectify and further develop the software is there, in it's current format it does not meet our business needs, requiring us to use external software sitting outside of PWF's functionality. It appears to be set up for a niche market and would do well to expand its capabilities to provide fuller functionality for all clients.

I've been using PWF for a year now and see there is potential for this to be a convenient, easy to use tool once development improvements have been implemented. The support staff are friendly and provide assistance where possible. The software enables us to pay per user and grants multiple users to access the platform with individually allocated access rights, allowing us to set security levels pending the role of the user and adjust our monthly payments pending the number of consultants we currently have on board. You are able to live track time which is helpful for our consultants in allocating to billable projects. Review of time entered and staff workload is also a useful function.

I feel this software is still in its developmental stage and has a lot of improvements to be implemented. For example, integration with MYOB is poor and non usable, invoicing fields need expanding (ie choice of PO or street address, ABN field for recipient, etc), templates and emailing tools are very basic and limited, contact listings are restrictive and missing vital fields (ie ABN, PO Box, etc) or requiring double handling (ie single contacts need to be connected to a non existent company, for example where no company is applicable you have to create fake one to connect them contact to), reports need to have more functionality and retrospective time reports come up with errors in date ranges making data inaccurate, add/edit tasks need further options such as sort functions, window resizing/positioning needs to be added, pro bono projects cannot be marked as non billable unless you tick them off as "invoiced" (which is incorrect and misleading). These are just a few of the issues we have recently been struggling with.

Kendra
CEO in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

I've tried everything else... ProWorkflow is the cream of the crop

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been a customer for many years. I feel like a value to the company with the communication I get from you guys and support. I love how you take feedback and actually make your product better based on our suggestions. It makes me feel like I'm a part of building this great software.

The customization is unmatched. You can really make this exactly what you need it to be. I have a very creative and visual brain but need to stay organized. This allows me to create what works best for my brain and has changed the game for onboarding clients, running projects and much more. I now come across like a type-a CEO.

I wish there was more automation. That would be really great. I had tried out dubsado for this, but it is a really crap product in comparison. It automates and love the templates they had, but when it came to project management, there's no comparison.

Sarah
Creative Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

ProWorkflow is the best task management tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use Easy to customise Easy to track time and projects Connects seamlessly with xero I love it, I tested many demos, it has an attractive interface, accuracy, great support - this task management system gets a 9.8/10 from me :)

Sadly there is no pause button on the timer When invoices transfer to xero they keep the hourly rate - so I can't activate auto invoice reminder in xero otherwise i have to remove that rate off each task (no time for that) Large scale project management and team communication tools could have improvements made

Administrative officer in Nigeria
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

An impressive software at last

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our organization had more collaboration and transparency with clients since we opted to this software and productivity increased as projected. Thumbs up for a seamless operation.

This software has a perfect team integration, custom field addition and also the integration of other financial softwares. Aside from the appealing interface, I love the fact that it easily connects with zero with an excellent tracking tool.

Its almost impossible to duplicate a recurrent project,I believe such should be possible knowing fully well this is a monthly project. Another issue i have which must be considered is on the purchase of full account access on each of our contractors, its not economical if we have to purchase account access for 25 contractors who seldom use the software except when needed.

Digital Marketing Executive in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Straight to the point solution

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, a great solution that cuts through the noise for you in the already-crazy world of project management with great value for money as well.

- Great support for Agile sprints, you can tell that the Agile methodology was thought of in the product's design, offering so many tools and features that enable working on sprints and other fast-paced projects. - Nice Milestone and Kanban visualisation as well. As I said earlier, points your attention to the most important thing to note; straight to the point. - Great value for money too.

- Not great support for all invoicing scenarios; that would be useful to integrate into some projects that perhaps require follow-on funding or fractional and/or incremental payments. - It doesn't have great support for extra-platform communication with colleagues and third parties that are outside the platform, this could be useful when interfacing with clients who may not be registered users

Melanie
Project Manager in Canada
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

PWF Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love it. I did a lot of research and believe it is the best project management tool out there. You just need to accept that you need to adjust your processes and workflow to use the tool optimally

Task management, organization and the collaboration piece are what I like most. Also we were able to successfully integrate the tool with Salesforce

The UI good be improved to have a bit more professional feel.

Tyson
Tyson
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Groothandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great platform

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic staff. We have a complex setup using a request for and through their team, and the team at Zapier, we've created great functionality for all types of requests. All of our designers and marketing staff use PWF to maintain over 2,500 requests to-date.

Fantastic PM platform for teams with multiple users all looking to collaborate on projects down to the task level. Due dates are great to keep things on time. API integration into BOX is huge for us. We also take advantage of Zapier integration to allow the information import from complete online request forms automatically into the project request.

Some features could be added to improve usability. The option to send a message or file to anyone via email address, not just registered users, and let them respond. The ability for those non-registered users to view a project for say, status, or who is assigned to it. Or the option to give outsiders the ability to view a project status in process. Also, a process for project/task reviews by non-users. For example, a triggered message with a button to approve, or reject, or provide feedback that feeds back directly into the platform. Our users would also like more customization on the "Home" screen as to which detail is displayed rather than the default info.

Tracey
Manager - Corporate Services & Finance in Australië
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Overall ProWorkFlow services the needs of the business very well. However there is room to improve.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits of day to day performance of PWF software far outweighs the lack of adequate financial reporting. Appreciating that this tool is project management / scheduling focussed, some basic cost analysis is necessary when scheduling projects which have gone over estimates,etc. Overall, we are satisfied with the product and would happily recommend it to people we know as being one of the better ones to consider.

Project management, work scheduling, standard reports, quality of support service; response times to emails; time sheets; time widget;

Financial reporting - being able to export expenses information, in an excel format, functionally - including expense title; description, cost, dated entered into PWF and invoice/d status. Being able to see the status of the expense on the front screen, rather than drilling into the individual expense would be very beneficial. Employee Leave - as a time management / project management tool, recording / reporting leave has been overlooked; There is no ability to duplicate a project. Recording an employee's hourly rate. There is no provision to record an individual's hourly rate. It would be great if this could be included in Staff Users & Permission profile for each employee and then be exported as part of a report which reports project income against wages expense. Financial comparisons / breakdown information. It would be great to be able to have a standard report which reports on project income, project expenses and project wages expenses as separate items, in excel format. Custom Reporting - it is very difficult to discern / interpret how to draft a custom report. The process is ambiguous.

Reactie ProActive Software

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Tracey!

Senior Account Supervisor in
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Well-priced Intuitive Platform with Excellent Support

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our marketing agency had evaluated time tracking tools in the past and ended up scrapping the tool shortly after installation due to lack of support from the vendor. It was a significant time and money investment that was essentially wasted. With that history, we approached a new tool with great caution and extreme due diligence. Unless you are going to hire developers and build your own solution, there will always be compromises and a constant state of development and upgrades. We started with a list of 50 vendors, whittled it down to 5, and ultimately went with ProWorkflow. The PWF team is stellar. Beyond stellar really. From the get go, our contact Ivan was incredibly patient with our extreme due diligence. He was readily available to understand our needs and answer questions. Besides being impressed with the platform, we were very drawn to the lack of implementation fee or contract. Highly unusual compared to the other vendors we evaluated. We loved this commitment to happy customers and they have more than proven that they are interested in happy customers. Our Implementation Specialist Dena has been super helpful in getting everything set up correctly. Our Support Specialist Jack is easily accessible and often answers questions with a quick screencast which is super helpful. The platform itself is easy to use and the internal team has migrated to it well. We have set up over 20 project templates which has aided our project team tremendously saving time creating schedules and making the steps relatively consistent between projects. The design team loves having fully built out schedules with clear expectations and deadlines. One compromise we did have to make is in regards to reporting. Due to client agreements, we cannot give financial visibility of projects to all team members and the advanced plan didn't work for us as we have resources that span multiple clients. This has left some managers without the ability to pull their own reports which took some getting used to but they are adjusting.

• Support. The PWF team is the gold standard of customer service!! • Value • Ease-of-use • Using the platform has broadened awareness of what it really takes to complete a project (both from a time and budget perspective) • Ability to estimate jobs prior to work commencing • Project templates • Organization-wide project visibility • Project and task visibility increases accountability because resources and deadlines are clearly articulated. • Scalable platform

• Unfortunately we cannot give all team members visibility to the reporting features due to client confidentiality reasons. It puts an extra burden on the admins to provide reports (which is totally manageable at this time) but ideally you could set reporting permissions on a client level.

Justin
Division Manager in VS
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

ProWorkflow has powerful features yet is still very intuitive for Project Managers and Team Members.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Introducing Project Management in a Marketing environment is very difficult. This is a group of people that don't typically like to be dictated timelines and held accountable for documenting their hours and progress on projects. ProWorkflow was the only Project Management software I found that had the robust features I needed to effectively document projects and manage resources, while providing an intuitive interface that creative team members would embrace.

I started using ProWorkflow as a project management tool for marketing teams. They liked that it was well designed and extremely easy to use. There is so much flexibility -- such as entering Time Spent -- that users have options in finding what workflow suits them best. What I personally like most is how quick and easy it is to navigate between the different screens. Practically everything is a link, so it's very efficient moving around within, and between, projects.

If I HAVE to identify a shortcoming with ProWorkflow, based solely on my own preferences, it would be the reporting tools. They are very robust, even including a custom report builder, but it's never been as intuitive as the rest of the software.

Reactie ProActive Software

5 jaar geleden

It's great to hear that you're loving ProWorkflow Justin! Thank you for the brilliant review.

Dianne
owner in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

ProWorkflow is a flexible tool for project planning and more

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are still learning to take advantage of all the valuable tools PWF offers for project planning and time management. The tools we are using have helped us realize the actually amount of time we should be allocating for different project types as well as keeping tasks / projects slipping through the cracks.

Variety of ways of tracking time (from pre-planning the day or week to tracking as you work) Mobile app as well as other online apps work well. Project planning and allocating time for tasks are great to analyzing how much time to allow for projects and tasks. Templates for tasks / workflows makes it easy to plan out projects. Integration with Google maps is very handy when traveling to client's homes or project sites. Integrates well with Xero, after company is manually added into Xero (see con below), for sending over invoices and keeping track of invoice payments.

I like knowing what features / improvements are in the works for software / online tools I use. With PWF there really isn't a way of knowing what's in the planning stage from the developers. Xero integration would be better if we could import companies / contacts into Xero rather than having to add to Xero manually. Events would work better if they would show on task lists. Currently the only place to see them is on the calendar view.

Nikita
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Happy User Since 2011

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The business problem that ProWorkFlow solves is making our project management successful and efficient. It helps us look good in front of our clients because we are able to efficiently manage large jobs and thousands of tasks.

ProWorkFlow has been essential for our business. It is so easy to use and keeps our projects and tasks organized and easy to manage. Our clients are onboarded easily and they like it because they can always see where their projects are at. Our employees love it because it makes it clear what they need to work on each day. We can organize tasks by priority and by the deadline. The software is so versatile and as our business processes morph over the years, ProWorkFlow morphs along with us.

One thing that could be improved are adding an option to create auto-generated reports. This way we could send an automatic monthly report to our clients on all tasks/jobs completed and they can easily see what was worked on for them over the month.

Mark
Principal in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful Once You Look Under The Hood

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been pleased with ProWorkFlow, particularly as we've learned the "hidden/not so obvious" features that are difficult to find without digging deep. Customer service has always been outstanding, with responses to emailed questions being answered promptly.

I really like the fact that ProWorkFlow integrates basic project management tools such as time tracking and resource allocation, along with accounting tools such as quotation generation and invoicing. We looked at many other solutions which had great accounting or project management tools, but did not combine them into a single solution. Being able to turn an approved quotation into a project with a few simple clicks of the mouse has been a huge efficiency boost.

ProWorkFlow is very powerful, but some tools are not all that easy to locate or utilize, and are sometimes counter intuitive. As an example, when logging project time and project expenses one would expect to be able to do this from the same window/screen/menu, but requires the user to enter one and then go to a different part of the application to enter the other.

Senior Designer/Manager in Australië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easily the best workflow tool for the design industry

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm extremely happy with ProWorkFlow. It makes taste such as invoicing and quoting effortless and fast, and in terms of job management, no matter how busy I am it makes my workload manageable.

I've been using ProWorkFlow for many years now and find the ease of use, as well and the invoicing and quoting management massive time savers. I like how it is perfect for this industry, whether you're a one man band or a large agency.

It does tend to lack some flexibility in the layout, and I'd love to see an App version. the mobile version isn't that great.

Vice President in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

ProWorkflow Product Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are doing a much better job of keep track of our time for each project with the use of ProWorkflow.

We have been using ProWorkflow for 5 years. It is very easy to use. We can customize general settings, look and feel, and project settings. We are able to create our own project categories, tasks and reports. We are able to easily add additional users when needed.

I would like to see some enhancements to the notes section and contact section. Such as being able to have categories for Notes, like we do for projects. For the contacts tab. Add a tab under Companies for Contacts and Notes. I need to see all my contacts for a company on one page not off to the side. The profile page should display key standard fields, but then I would like to add custom fields too. Such as Customer start date, key contact, account number, etc.

Todd
Todd
Director in Australië
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Does what it says on the packet - and does it well.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We compare PWF with other solutions on the market on an annual basis (every year for 10 years!) and still continue to find ways that OPWF comes out on top.

We have used Proworkflow for around 10 years and heavily use it for time tracking, resource scheduling, budget management and cost tracking. We run a marketing agency with a team of 13 people and all users rely on PWF for daily management of their billable. The reporting features are strong and customisable. The interface continues to improve and periodic upgrades that always seem o add another level of improvement and usability.

We have seen other more feature rich software options on the market that would improve our client collaboration.

Stefanie
CEO in Canada

Great PM Tool for small to medium size companies

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using PWF since we started the company 5 years ago and we are big fans of it. When talking to industry leaders, the tool is not known at all. Having said that our team members old and new like it. We have only recently started to work on creating reports which has given us lots of insights on how we run our business, which clients we should focus on, each team member productivity level, ect.

It's easy to train people on how to use it. It's cost effective. The customer support has been consistently good... keep it up! :)

The interface, UI/UX should be improved. New features should be implemented each year to grow the software over time. one thing it would be nice to have a ticket system with tech and it companies could use. Need to be more flexible when used by users, more like boot camp

Victoria
Studio Manager in Australië
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Review from a Studio Manager

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service and quick to answer our calls. We understand that you're still going through some teething problems so we'll stick with Pro Work Flow for now as we've been informed that changes are coming. Would still recommend this software.

This software has helped us a lot as we came from excel spreadsheets. The reports capability is fantastic. The timesheet is easy to use. The customer support is also great.

The templates for invoicing is quite basic and can look a little unprofessional. Not having filters in reports that calculate the number of hours per staff member. Not enough report templates. It would be good if there were more ready-made templates. The syncing process with myob works but isn't the easiest.

Vice President of Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

ProWorkflo is a good value

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Early on, PWF was ideal for our production system and really advanced our internal efficiency. But as we grew and our projects became more complex and diverse, PWF had a hard time keeping up. The templates - for what we are doing - became very unwieldy, and the dashboard feature really did not have the capacity to give us the snapshots of our many projects that we needed. I truly like PWF, but it may be that we simply outgrew it. New features to answer our concerns - storage, dashboard, snapshots especially, along with the ability to streamline templates, could easily bring us back to the fold.

Flexibility of template creation, internal team communication.

Will not connect with our NAS. Connection through Dropbox is awkward. Does not have nearly enough storage on its own servers for our purposes.

Olivier
Project Director in Canada
, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Proworkflow, easy and all editable items.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, I would say everything about ProworkFlow is great.
It is cheap compared to others but ive tried 15 project management software and I would say this one is the best and easier to work with.
Had no issue to learn it. Went pretty fast for me to master the software.
Great customer service has they provide good feedback and Skype or Zoom support!

- Easy to use interface - Fast learning - Able to manage pretty mutch every aspect of your company - Everything is editable - Custom Task - Custom project templates - User management - Contact management - Easy editing and modifications for project - Organising timeline and workflow with team - Admin panel is great for access to everything - Great support!

- Ugly looking interface ( They are working on making it look better ) - Apps ( not all of them are currently working ) - No IOS or Android App ( still have a section for toutch screen edition ) - Can't create a customer without having a company. - Have a better notification system.

Jennifer
Director, Creative and Production in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Pro Work Flow Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PWF has been invaluable to our team but workflow organization, project management and ultimately file saving and sharing. Having our job numbers automatically created in sequence with our customized pre-fixes has been extremely helpful.

Pro Work Flow is very easy to use. Very little admin time is needed to train new users. It's been very reliable and only has ever had very minor issues in the past. The customer service has been excellent, even with the time difference.

There's really not much I don't like about Pro Work Flow. The one thing that can be improved is it's reporting functions, especially on the MAC operating system. It's very user friendly to get what you need from it.

Ryan
Resume Writer in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent Workflow system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The system allowed me to keep track of our clients documents and keep timeframes so I know where we are with each of our clients to make sure we follow and stick to our deadlines.

The software is so easy to use and integrates to my Gmail account easily so that when me and my resume writer share documents back n forth between it alerts each of us to check the system. I would definitely recommend this system for any small or large business. If you need to track where you're in the process with clients this system really does the job well.

I honestly have no complaints. The system is amazing!