Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Campaign Monitor by Marigold reviews

Over Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor is een gebruiksvriendelijke e-mailmarketingtool waarmee elke marketeer mooie, gerichte nieuwsbrieven kan sturen.

Meer informatie over Campaign Monitor by Marigold

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday.

Beoordelingen van Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Campaign Monitor by Marigold heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 496 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Campaign Monitor by Marigold eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (496)

Guy
Guy
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great integrations for email marketing

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Brant
Brant
Web Developer in Australië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

I love Campaign Monitor

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I am a web developer and their API is fantastic to use. It is easy and straightforward.

Some things within their GUI are hard to find and some extra logging features for developers would be handy.

Casey
Product Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Here we have a lot of things to consider on both sides. Overall I would call it good as I did in the review title.

I like that Campaign Monitor has easy email templates with drag and drop graphics and stock photos, easy automation tools, and a good user experience in general. Analytics are thorough to me and I like paying a low subscription charge.

First of all, I didn't like the way they conducted customer support. Can't call or even live chat. To me that says it's not a priority.On top of that they're missing some social media tools plus CRM and integrations. I don't consider it easy to customize. There's a free trial but it's limited.

Carla
IT Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Campaign Monitor by Marigold Has Powerful Features

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Campaign Monitor by Marigold is a reliable and perfect solution for proper marketing automation. I like the efficiency of Campaign Monitor by Marigold.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold is so amazing. No dislikes for Campaign Monitor by Marigold.

Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst in Duitsland
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A powerful but limited free version

5,0 3 maanden geleden

We are still using a free version and we plan to buy a license to increase the number of emails with customized templates according to the market, this is what I like the most and I think that after purchasing a license we will increase our reach.

This is a free version with some limitations regarding the number of emails we can send, we plan to purchase a license to improve our marketing development.

Eugene
Eugene
CEO in Thailand
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A bit too expensive and too slow updates

4,0 5 maanden geleden

It is one of the first services that shows avatars of the subscribers, it was really nice to see your list with real human faces. The interface is pretty straightforward to use.

The interface has been updated with an 8-year delay, so it was outdated for too long time. As well as I think the price is not justified by the features. There are much better options nowadays.

Robert
Robert
Co-founder in Ecuador
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Gets the Job Done

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

Kristi
Director of marketing comms in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

A good option as we considered CRM tools

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Ease of use, support and unique features.

Cost. We ultimately engaged with Hubspot after leveraging this tool.

Jackson
IT Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Campaign Monitor by Marigold Is Easy to Use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the reliability of Campaign Monitor by Marigold. Campaign Monitor by Marigold has effective features.

I do not hate Campaign Monitor by Marigold at all. Campaign Monitor by Marigold is so amazing.

Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to uses, integrates with popular tools

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Creating and launching campaigns can be done fast. If you need to launch multiple campaigns, notifications, comms... using templates and uploading databases it's a smooth process. If you are familiar with other email marketing tools, even the simplest tools, you can learn Campaign Monitor overnight.

Integrates with popular tools but if you are using something else, be ready to manage and update your database manually (unless you have a dedicated IT team). Nothing wrong with this, that's how it is but be mindful to check the integration list before getting the tool.

Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent Email Tool for small business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

Sam
Marketing Manager in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Rock solid email marketing solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Campaign Monitor is the cornerstone of our email marketing and it has never let us down.

Campaign Monitor is our go-to for email marketing. List management, unsubscribe settings, segmentation, and some basic automation. It doesn't try to be all things to all users - it does a few things very well and it is consistently good.Customer service is good too, the consultants will do their best to get to the bottom of most issues.

The native email builder is lacklustre and several steps behind other solutions. When competing against Mailchimp or any one of a number of online HTML email builders, there is no comparison - Campaign Monitor's builder lacks a significant number of features that we consider a minimum these days (e.g. row/column management, saved/global rows, divider styles, etc).

Douglas
Consultant in Canada
, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday. Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor. I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly. When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Shilpa
Shilpa
Marketing Strategist in India
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A product well thought through

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list. *You can also set up email automation with the tool. *The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product. * Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

Alex
Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing platform... period!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My over experience has been awesome! Once you go with CM you can't go back to any other platform because it feels and looks like a joke compared to it.

I like how professional the website layout and features are. I feel that other platforms are too simplified and have a cheap feeling to them. Campaign monitor cares about the look and feel, as well as the performance of their platform. The way contacts/subscribers/lists are managed is one of my favorite features. The whole platform is intuitive in nature.

I have 0 complaints about this platform. I do however wish there were more pre-made layouts to choose from, even though the ones available are so awesome and easy to customize.

Detailhandel
Bron: GetApp

Campaign Monitor

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are using emails to communicate with customers you really can do a much better job with a service like Campaign Monitor. You can create and store templates, get instant reports on opens and clicks, and other data. They have very few glitches and when it happens they fix them right away. Customer service is better than excellent.

As mentioned, I would give their customer service a +++. I am a very small user. I'm sure they have much more important clients. But that's not how they treat me when I have a need. They are right on top of things and and I believe they treat me the same as a major user. They also send periodic "lessons" on how to improve email content and they are worth reading. Embedding photos/images is a breeze and you get quality true to that of the original image.true

If you are a savvy, tech-smart user you can navigate and use the service with few problems. If you are a 3/5 like me, it is sometimes a challenge to get around. After a while you can learn it, but the initial phases can be daunting. They might consider creating a glossary for some of the technical terms. There are a few options I wish they would incorporate in their text capabilities.

Sheryl
Sheryl
Lead Generation Specialist in Canada
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

An excellent email marketing platform that is very easy to manage

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's as good as any other top tier EMS out there with amazing templates and intuitive automation workflows

Campaign Monitor lets me create, send, manage and track eblasts with great ease. It has a high number of quality templates and automation is very easy.

The customer service is average and there's no integration with Outlook or Canva

Clare
Marketing Executive in VK
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Email campaigns made simple

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Campaign monitor is my favourite email campaign tool and I will continue to use it for its simple, clean designs and service.

Campaign Monitor makes it really easy to set up and deliver email campaigns and analyse the results of each campaign. The templates are brilliant for creating quality emails which look professional and clean all you need to do is put your content in. Campaign Monitor basically holds your hand every step of the way and make it easy for you to insert pictures, links, text, call to action buttons and more into your templates.

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday! It can be really frustrating if I have something that I need to get done that day and I can preview it in my own inbox first. It seems to work every other day of the week though.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great product for small biz, but limited capabilities

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can quickly build one template and create different versions of it. Or, I can make duplicates of an existing email, and make any edits I want. It's very easy to use for basic email creation and deployment.

There are a dozens of templates to choose from, or you can build your own campaign. Easy to get started, easy to set up deployments.

I've never been able to upload prebuilt html into the platform. Supposedly you can, but we had a designer, and two managers all sitting around the computer for nearly an hour trying to figure it out to no avail. And a more robust search feature would be great - like the ability to search by subject line or key word.

Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Currently the best email service provider in the balance of powerful features and easy of use.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love the email builder. That's what did it for me. But I also like Worldview, it's amazing. I also really like the reports, they are so easy to navigate and give deeper insights than I saw with other ESPs.

It's a little pricey compared to the alternatives, but I think it's worth it. One time I had a very bad issue which they apologized for and gave me a credit for, but it was really bad. Things happen, still a great company.

Adam
Adam
Digital Designer / Front end developer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Email Campaigns made super easy

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Campaign Monitor was great up until the switch. Creating powerful email campaigns for clients has never been easier, not just for admin but also for the clients themsleves.

Recenetly Campaign Monitor has improved in terms of how easy their software is to use. In the past templates were a hassle to construct. Now there are quick presets which make things quicker and easier.

No real cons, but I have recently moved to Mailchimp. I have found Mailchimp to be a much nicer tool to use

Heidi
Heidi
Customer Support in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Has everything you need, but not for beginners

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Campaign Monitor has every feature you need. If you want automated campaigns, a/b testing, api specific campaigns, it's got it all. It's got so much flexibility to fit whatever your use case is.

It can be challenging to use. It's not as simple as other drag and drop platforms. To design a really great campaign, you really HAVE to know a little HTML.

Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

I have been a user for a number of years. I own a retail store and use to communicate w/customers

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IT helps drive customers into the store and to stay in touch with them, in general. We can present images that focus on what we want customers to think about. It gives customers a way to send feedback, if they want to do so. It provides attractive templates that allow us to create a consistent, recognizable look.

It has a lot of power and flexibility. A user with little computer expertise can make it work, or more complex efforts are possible, too. User support is excellent, regardless how large or small you might be. I don't think it would be possible to find a better communications vehicle for the cost.

I would like to see more WORD functions included in the email text options. I would include underlining, bullet lists and few other options.

Bradley
Co-Founder in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Super helpful, and easy to use when you are getting started

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The price is right. It has less functionality, but the ease of use and lower cost make this an important part of our email marketing strategy.

Very easy to get started with setting up your initial email lists for targeting. Can easily customize lists based on customer attributes

Somewhat limited functionality. We still use Campaign monitor, but we split our time between this product and one of their competitors since we like the reporting features of one of their competitors.

Geoffrey
CEO in Argentinië
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use product with excellent options

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use professional product.

It has excellent controls over our team's access. It is easy to make up templates and have our team modify them to use. I like the way it saves as you build the template. Great features.

The cost for small companies with low volumes is high. We have a large data base that is divided into 40 or more lists in different languages. We send out targeted marketing to selected real estate groups so the volume sent out per month is low. We only use lists appropriate for the property to avoid unsubscriptions but because our total number of subscribers is high, the monthly cost is higher than I believe is fair.