Feature Rich, Robust & Easy to Use Store Management Software

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019
Sara T.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In investigating RE, I emailed the company many, many times. I always got a prompt, complete reply that covered all of my concerns. They were patient and helped me transfer data twice, as the new computer crashed and had to be repaired, then the software reinstalled. In refining the program for my vitamin shop, they have been helpful every step of the way, often offering solutions from their own experience using RE.

Pluspunten: -soft learning curve
-excellent reports
-feature rich
-extreme value for the price
- wicked awesome support
-easy to update inventory

Minpunten: - minor tweaks that may well be built in later- just getting used to another system, nothing really against RE

RetailEdge is Essential!

Melissa I.
Beauty Supply Distributor
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: RetailEdge has been pretty flawless for me, and the rare occasions I've needed assistance, I was taken care of promptly by their team. Everyone has been very professional, and I've never felt "rushed" off the phone when needed support. They take their time, explain things thoroughly, and are kind in the process.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to navigate, and customize different reports. It's great to be able to really "drill down" into the inventory and get all sorts of useful data on products. This has been a HUGE help in determining which items to stock more of, and which ones to let go. It really streamlines my inventory! I also love to customize the setup for multiple users, so not every employee has access to all the features. There's nothing it can't do so far!

Minpunten: I'm having trouble thinking of anything I really don't like... The one thing I wish it did, is have the ability to attach a "time-sensitive" note for individual customers. Similar to the "note" that pops up when selecting a customer account, I wish there was a feature that could let me know when their professional license expires (or is getting close to expiring), so I would be automatically prompted to ask for their updated copy.

van High Meadow Business Solutions op 4-11-2019

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! With regards to a time-sensitive pop up, we have had customers ask for this type of feature in the past and there are scripts that can be run that will allow you to do this. To make sure we address your concerns fully, we will be reaching out to you via email shortly. Thanks again!

Great system especially if you're internet is not stable

Melissa C.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It works well with our current system.

Pluspunten: We chose this software because we didn't have to pay a monthly fee (except for support). We liked that the inventory and reports are all included.

Minpunten: The software was a little confusing in the beginning. It's expensive to get new workstations but it pays for itself eventually when you use it for a longer amount of time.

van High Meadow Business Solutions op 1-11-2019

Hi Melissa, great feedback! We aim to keep your cost of ownership low with reasonable prices and little to no monthly fees so more money stays in your pocket. :) Thanks again! -Kayla

User friendly software that takes only a few days to learn. Awesome tech support! :-)

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017
Zak R.
Sales Manager
Consumentengoederen
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Made my product inventory easy to handle. Does not need much computer knowledge to operate. Easy to capture customer's information and use the data to develop promotions and obtain more return customers to our crystal showroom. Lots of functions for data backup and security to prevent unauthorized entry to sensitive data ( about inventory, customer info, sales and account info etc..)

Pluspunten: I have been using RetailEdge POS since 2014. Glad to say that I'm very satisfied with this software. It's very easy to learn if one can commit just 1 to 2 hours for one week when newly bought. The functions provided are certainly worth more than the price tag of this software (I'm not kidding).
The function buttons and menu items are easy to navigate and after a few tries, it becomes natural to navigate. When compared to other competing POS software which may look more colorful and user friendly at first, they sell functions which are already included with RetailEdge as add-ons. A good example would be RetailEdge's gift card function, membership function, cupon function and many more. With the other software, you will end up paying for each add-ons and the final cost of owning that software can be quite costly.
I have been persuaded by many firms that want me to switch over to their POS software but when asked if they can give a software that has the same or more built in functions as that of RetailEdge AND at the same cost of RetailEdge, I never seem to get a reply from them...haha.
Any software is as good only if the tech support provided is reliable and prompt and the folks at RetailEdge have not failed me once. The tech support cost is again affordable when compared to other POS software. Oh, before I forget, the constant software update provided is simply awesome. You can be assured that you're in safe hands for the long term when you purchase RetailEdge POS.

Minpunten: Not much actually. I just hope that the gift card and membership (points system) functions can be expanded more in RetailEdge POS. These are the only functions I personally feel that has not caught up with other competing POS software. There have been many updates and improvements in RetailEdge pos EXCEPT for gift card and points system functions. If these can be made competitive with other software in the POS market, I'll be happy as lark.
Maybe as I write this review, the good folks at RetailEdge are already coding new functions and updates for the above 2 functions....finger crossed.

This software constantly grows with our business and there are features we still haven't used yet.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2017
Lexy C.
Business Owner
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is "as advertised" Easy to set up and implement. Easy to use once you figure out the many functionalities (and there are many). We add new customers with ease and can track their purchases and we can advise them of how soon until they get loyalty dollars. We can issue gift cards and track them. We can give charge accounts if we wish and charge whatever interest and if you integrate your software into your e-mail, bill them monthly (a feature we have yet to use). When entering a new PO and entering multiple new inventory items, I love being able to use the previous items UPC code and the ability to just change item number/description,etc. which saves me a TON of time from having to do each item from scratch. You can add new items on the fly while a customer stands there and the reports! I haven't even mentioned those! We can easily compare month to month, year over year sales. When renewing our insurance policy each year, it only takes minutes to get them the information they need. We also had to file an insurance claim a few years ago and this software saved our butts! We were able to easily look up inventory value quickly. The claims guy said it was the quickest and most detailed claim he'd ever seen!
I love that I can put in items sold in multiples and a box will pop up to ask how many. How you can have an unimaginable amount of departments and categories to insure you can pinpoint sales strengths and weaknesses. This software seems simple until you use it and realise that it's very complex and has so many features for the price. The ease of use fools one into thinking it's basic and may not have everything you need. ANY new business that I speak to I tell them about all of the features we use and them any we do not (ability to have touchscreen with pictures, integration of security cameras, ability to use scales and weigh product to sell). Another feature I almost forgot about is to track individual sales people's sales which has been very handy as we pay commission on some things and need to see who sold what at the end of each week.
I literally could go on and on and have to tell people when I gush about the software that we are not getting paid to push it. I will admit, it doesn't have the prettiest interface but when you use it, you can appreciate the loud colours and large buttons as you need to find things fast and you can with this software. I spent months researching software. This was our answer. BUY IT! It will not let you down!

Pluspunten: Top on my list is ability to serve multiple customers as they change their mind or go to get something else. I also love the ease of ordering when I generate PO's based on min/max quantities. The ability to have gift cards has been HUGE and one of the primary reasons we got this software. If a customer loses their card, due to extra information we put in at the time of purchase, we can find it and they can still use it. We've been able to easily add on more registers as our business has grown without any extra work being needed. Our customers love the ability to look up past purchases to aid them in their current purchases (to repeat or not repeat what was bought before). We both love the loyalty dollars feature which eliminates the need for punch cards. We also love the ability to do packages of items that we sell in monthly or quarterly specials. There are so many more features. We tell any new business this is THE only software they will ever need!

Excellent POS software with great inventory control and customer tracking

Woody L.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Inventory control and customer tracking, custom reports and more!

Pluspunten: The inventory control is wonderful! Can track when your shipments were received, cost averaging, qty on hand and more. The inventory control is second to none in my opinion! Customer tracking is great too! Can see when your customer bought items and how much they paid for it. All customizable too, so it really helps to see which products are moving in the different areas of interest or regions where they live. Customer loyalty program is an excellent addition for our customer base and they love it too! AND reports are customizable so you can see just about anything that is going on with your business right in the system.
Before moving to Retail Edge (moved from REGIT after it was discontinued, which we used for almost 10 years), we researched several systems and each had problems or lacked features that we needed. We found Retail Edge and were amazed at all the features listed, and the ability to create custom reports and integrate with certain on-line store platforms. Retail Edge covers everything we needed for our business and gave us plenty of room to grow and expand on the features.
Lastly, but most importantly, the client support is absolute excellent. Really never had any issues, but had numerous questions (and sometimes still do) and those tech guys answer our (sometimes stupid) questions quickly, honestly and most of all they are just very nice guys too! You can't go wrong with using Retail Edge!

Minpunten: Well, not much to put here. I would like to see a report that is ran off the tax settings to make it a little easier for me to see what GOVT or RESALE/WHOLESALE customers have made purchases for my monthly sales tax reports. But we created our own custom report in the system and used one of the custom fields in the customer database to mark those customers, so we actually have this report. Just had to do a little custom settings in the reports.

We have been using RE for over 16 years; in 2015 we switched POS, but 3 mos later were back with RE.

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2017
Sister mary L.
Financial Manager
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the elasticity of the program, and the ease of getting around, as I manage sales, inventory, customers, PO's, receiving, etc.
I am fairly functional in the program, yet know only a fraction of its potential. Just a few years ago, we inculcated the use of PO's in receiving, which has been to our advantage. We have full integration with our financial program, which we did not know was a possibility until we came back into RE.
The main plus, I think, though, is the great (personable) tech support we have experienced in the past few years. The techs make their program work for the individual business. A few weeks ago I had a challenge with the integration of our online store, and I could hear those guys behind the tech trying to re-create the scenario, and come up with a fix. They usually are able to create an immediate work around, but then they send a ticket to the developers for a suggested change, and sometimes that is seen on a future update.

Minpunten: The least thing I like about the software is a result of the best thing I like...and that is the many windows that remain open in the background. Every so often I take the time to clear the windows, to get me a fresh start.
In working with PO's and inventory, the "Edit Purchase Order Item" and "Edit Inventory" windows look identical, and it is confusing which window is being worked in. Inadvertently the 'inventory count' could be change instead of entering the 'quantity to order.'

Have Used RetailEdge for Decades!

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Eric P.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using RetailEdge since 1996ish and we've found it to be simply the best for our modest retail operation. It does everything we need it to do and the guys in tech support have been super helpful (when needed) to keep us up and running.

Pluspunten: Able to keep track of inventory, sales, customers with ease. RetailEdge easily links to our Shopify account so inventory stays consistent on all sales channels and is actually affordable for smaller brick and mortar operations like ours. Also able to view the days sales remotely which comes in handy when away from the store and the employees are running things. Customer lists can be exported in different formats and uploaded to mass marketing service providers with just a few clicks.

Minpunten: Some things are kind of cumbersome, and while most things have a 'work around' just the fact we need to use a 'work around' is somewhat of a pain. Having said this RetailEdge is still the best bang for the buck even with those occasional work around's. What's a Pain?
- Can't add colors / sizes to a Matrix on the fly without exiting matrix or it causes an error.
- Multiple vendors can't be used for 1 item.
- Closed Layaways or Open Order's don't say this on receipt. (even though we've gone over it with tech support it still doesn't work).
- Would be nice to open a service work ticket which will track customer's items. (we use an open order as a workaround, but it doesn't track the items in for service, or give a due date.) Maybe offer this as a separate module like RECAP?

We have been using RE since 2007 and have been very happy overall.

Eric M.
General Manager
Detailhandel
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's an effective way for us to manage our inventory and reports with out a high cost. I do wish there were a userface update to be more "modern" and the ability to look up customers who haven't been here since, say, 2015. More in depth reporting can be beneficial as well.

Pluspunten: The affordability is nice, compared to others that I've shopped around for. We purchased our setup in 2007 and we have since added to it, and have a total of three key FOB's (2 machines, 1 backup) for our business. I can operate the system in my sleep because I'm familiar w/ it, which makes it very hard to consider changing to another system. After digging into the features I was looking for, I found that with a modest purchase, RE can do everything that I want and need it to do.

Minpunten: I have asked for some features over the years that seem simple and would be useful for the wide variety of customers as well. However, I think my biggest dislike is the inability to get a beep when a negative item is scanned and we're not looking at the screen. Example: We sell canned cat foods, and often times, we sell 24-72 of them at a time. Most of these cans have to be scanned at least once. Errors happen, and if our inventory is off or the items have arrived before being put in, there will be a negative. If you aren't looking at the screen, you'll simply not see the "are you sure" notification, which another scan of a can hits "ok" We have trained ourself for the most part, but it would still be nice to have an alert.

Retail Edge has been a great, stable tool for POS.

Eric P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Inventory Tracking, Customer Tracking and day to day register sales.

Pluspunten: Retail Edge is very inexpensive for what it offers. Navigation is simple and day to day tasks are easily done using the tools included with Retail Edge. Items can be entered 'on the fly' yet inventory tracking is also done without needing to purchase a separate module. Customer tracking is also easily handled and reports are easily accessible. Using the matrix to handle similar items with differences like color and size makes inventory entry much faster and efficient. Retail Edge links seamlessly with our online store and keeps inventory control efficient across both channels.

Minpunten: Designing a software to meet every retailers needs can be challenging. At times we have found Retail Edge to be cumbersome i.e. editing items after the fact can be difficult and can be accomplished, but not before doing multiple steps to make the corrections. We are a bike and ski shop and have a service department which we are unable to track the items in for service using Retail Edge. We have of course found a 'work around' as is with the case on most cumbersome features of the program, but having to create a work around is the cumbersome point. It has not been enough of a headache to leave the Retail Edge family, we have just needed to be creative in the 23 years we have been using the program.

Great point of sale software with an amazing support team. Fifteen years of business and very happy!

Jared P.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: RetailEdge has a very easy to learn and use interface that is capable of doing anything we have needed or thought about needing for our retail store and paintball playing fields. Everything from gift cards, layaway, house charges, multiple clerks with security options, multiple locations, inventory, PO's, integrated credit card processing, customer management, great reporting, barcodes/UPC, 3rd party integrations for online sales, and more! You name it, RetailEdge pretty much integrates it into their program. We also subscribe to their gold level service plan which includes regular updates and priority call in help which is rarely needed but a great peace of mind in case we do need assistance. Their tech support is all in house in America so they are easy to work with and don't rush you off the phone. We have always had courteous professional service when needing support or asking questions. They have also built us some custom software to help RetailEdge integrate with some online marketplace needs that we had prior to releasing it to the public. After 15+ years of doing business with RetailEdge they continue to do a great job, offer great service, and keep updating the program to make it better year after year. We couldn't ask for much more!

Grocery Store POS

Vicki Z.
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Disastrous initial training session - I had done my due diligence in selecting this software and got the "out of the box" training not at all customized to my existing knowledge, specific questions, or rapid turnover of perishable products. I was advised to not select Gold Level customer support when calling for tech support, even though I pay for it monthly. The software is solid and predictable, have had no issues with it working as designed. Tech support is friendly and helpful.

Pluspunten: Simple to set up; intuitive design for Inventory Management.
Ability to track 100% of items.
Plenty of Customer Manager features.

Minpunten: Full, robust reports are difficult to access. Downloaded standard reports are pdfs or garbage csv that require cleaning up to utilize.
Functionality for labels is limited, especially for character counts and font size, a huge disappointment.
Adjustments to Sales Screen QuickList are cumbersome - a definite disadvantage to grocery seasonal stock rotations. It takes 8 clicks just to get to the search window to update/add/delete a QuickList item.

van High Meadow Business Solutions op 5-11-2019

Hi Vicki, thanks so much for the feedback! We are very sorry to hear your initial training session was anything less than ideal. There might be some confusion with regards to our phone-based technical support, so someone will be contacting you shortly to clear that up and to address your other issues as well. We'd love to hear your suggestions on how to better the program. Thanks again! -Kayla

New to the retail environment, starting your own brick & mortar store.... this software is for you!

Christina K.
Founding Partner / General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software gives us great reporting features and allows us to fully understand our growing business on daily, weekly and monthly basis. The ability to do back-office work on the main database without extra licenses is also a plus. Inventory management is second to none compared to other software we have seen.

Pluspunten: As we continue to expand and grow our new business, we are amazed at all the functionality that this software has built in right out of the box. There have been several instances were we have decided to add a new twist to how we run the store, and as we search the Retail Edge manual, there it is! (Example : Gift Cards) This software has every possible option we want, even ones we haven't thought of using yet. We love that all the functionality you need is included in the price, no extra expensive modules to add after the fact. The mobile apps for sales updates are also very much appreciated.

Minpunten: If there was one thing we could say in the negative (and that is really hard to do), we wish the "operating screens" were a little more fancy in layout and color selection. Maybe an option to customize the screens with some custom colors and a logo here and there. We know that is hard to do and still insure that the software runs on almost every piece of hardware that various customers own, so we will give Retail Edge a pass on that.

Flexible: Can be as complicated or as simple of a system that you want.

Employee Benefits & Small Business Consultant
Verzekeringen
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: There are actually a lot of features that I like about this program. The program is "forgiving". If you make a mistake, there are lots of options for fixing your error. Voiding and reissuing a transaction is easy. You can merge items or customers if you accidentally set them up two different ways. Also, you can use one UPC for many items using their alias feature. So, say you have a bunch of "eaches" - you only have one of that item, but you want to scan the UPC but you don't want to clog up your inventory with all of those one time items, you can add each UPC as an alias and when you scan that UPC, they are all under the same item. To accept the "exact balance", you can just hit "+" in the payment field and it will take it as the full amount instead of having to type in the amount paid.

Minpunten: They took away the columns for quantity and last action date in Inventory list (unless you export). So, if you pull up the inventory list, you'd have to look at each one individually to see the quantity in stock instead of it being a column you can just view.

Best Value and Excellent Service

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Vanessa M.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Simple yet powerful. Great support. Online forum is excellent for getting questions answered or to learn a new skill. Fantastic reports and even more functions I have yet to try out. I love how there isn't a huge monthly monetary commitment and that the software does exactly what I need it to do. You really can't go wrong. It was the best decision I made. The gentleman who runs Rings n Things recommended it and I am so glad I went with his recommendation. It is scary to put all your inventory onto one system. I started with a small store and now we are filled to the brim. I am very confident with the software and am looking forward to doing more with it when I can find the time to play with it. I am happy to talk to anyone who has any questions.

Minpunten: My online store and inventory are not directly connected. The printers can be a pain but that is more of a printer issue not a software issue. Also things are wonky with only one USB on most new computers. Again, the printers don't want to play nice all the time.

Works well, updates often, easy to learn

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Tara K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Retailedge makes inventory a breeze, and helps us keep up with customers, their purchases, and more. It is also nice to see what the other locations are selling, what they have in their inventory and so on.

Pluspunten: I have been using this product for over 8 years and enjoy how easy it is to teach new employees the program. Retail edge updates often enough, and the support staff is always helpful. I also like that I can use the same system at multiple locations.

Minpunten: I really wish this worked on a mac. I hate that I have to use PC's at work when I use macs everywhere else.

van High Meadow Business Solutions op 4-11-2019

Hi Tara, thanks so much for the kind words! In regards to the Mac issue, RetailEdge can work on a Mac using a 3rd party virtualization software like Parallels or Fusion. This is a little more involved and works well for some customers. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to learn more! -Kayla

Fits my Business

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Vanessa M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great! My questions get answered. The support is intelligent and patient. The system works. We've had a few hiccups but they usually are user error and we figure it out quick enough. We use it every day and I recommend it to everyone.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Common sense. Intuitive. Clean. Tons of help available when I need it. Interest in improvements and ideas. Adaptable. Works without a lot of fussing. Very affordable!

Minpunten: Reports don't always give me what I want. Big changes have to be done in excel and imported which I'm not comfortable doing. I'd like real time inventory update with online store. Sometimes island runs slow. There has to be a way to weed my email list so I can update regularly on mailchimp. I'd like loyalty dollars to post on their own.

Better then most.

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Sam F.
Treasurer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a believer in this brand constantly being updated to increase our needs. Customer support has been awesome all the time I have no overall complaints about this software.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to get started using the software. I can keep track of basic info about my inventory and it has helped us grow our company from a startup to 2 locations. I like how easy it is to make reports and it does what we need it to do keep track of Lay-ways and special orders. This software is better then others out in the market even if it has less fancy reports it still gets the job done for our store.

Minpunten: I least like the lack of being able to keep a printer online with out it going in to sleep mode. I was told it was not a Retail Edge problem that windows was causing it but I have gotten used to my printer not working until I disconnect it and have to re-connect it to get it to print.

Has been great for my shop! Every week I discover another function or report that makes life easier.

Melissa H.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to easily track my inventory, sales, and sales tax.

Pluspunten: Ease of use of the basic register and inventory functions so that you can use it immediately upon set up, but then you can learn more as you go. I love the reliable and friendly tech services. I also like being able to order supplies and get them so quickly. I love the Sales Manager function with which I can look at what has sold on the day, click on the item which brings me the to inventory screen to see the current inventory after the sale. For a many faceted, one person operation, it makes reordering a snap and saves me much time. I like the ability to have wish lists for customers!

Minpunten: There are so many report variations available, that it would be nice to have some standard reports where the user doesn't have to choose options except for the date range.

I Love This Retail Solution!!!!

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2018
Kevork G.
Co-owner
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Peace of mind, easy backups, control over inventory, solid reporting.

Pluspunten: GREAT free customer support over email. Frequent updates. VERY Flexible. AFFORDABLE purchase price and updates. Rock solid performance. Great under the hood abilities. Without a doubt, the most feature rich and the most affordably priced retail pos with an incredible and responsive team. Recently improved support for integrated cloud, network, e-commerce. Runs very well on Windows 7.

Minpunten: Not the MOST appealing visually. Some features are buried or structurally antiquated. Good (not great) reports, templates (no ability to edit template for reports receipts). Sales/discount rules are one of the elements that are feature rich, but tricky to set up. Not as intuitive as they could be. For some, (not me) it might be a con that it doesn't run on an iPad.

Very easy to use and straight forward. Does everything I need for my store and more.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
David S.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: an well made-smooth checkout for my customers and employees.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and easy to teach new employees. Adding inventory is fast as well as grabbing reports.

Minpunten: Wish there was a Buy 1 Get 1 Feature for the discount. Feel like the customer information retention gets deleted after so long.

van High Meadow Business Solutions op 20-7-2018

David, Thanks for your review! We're so glad you like the ease of use and our comprehensive reporting features.

We do have a Buy X for Y and get Z off feature! please click Here to go to our forums for a step-by-step tutorial on how to set it up. Give us a call if you have any questions!

Regarding your customer information, nothing should be getting deleted since your data is local to your own computer. If you are concerned you're losing data please give Tech Support a call.

Here

Text

Former QBs user

Elio S.
Ceo
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Very pleasant

Pluspunten: Multi location. Recon. Brendon barcode reader

Minpunten: I think it could have more options for credit cards processing

van High Meadow Business Solutions op 1-11-2019

Hi Elio, we are so glad you like RetailEdge! And we completely agree about having more choices for integrated credit card processing. That's why we recently added a new partner processor, CardConnect. They have a flat rate of 2.5% and $0.05 per transaction. email us if you'd like more info! -Kayla

We've been using Retail Edge for over 5 years now and we are satisfied with the product!

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017
Khemarith K.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: There a few things that we like most about the software:
1. Inventory capabilities. Being able to run purchase orders based on previous sales within a specified date range is a big help.
2. Stability. The software has been fairly stable . There haven't been any major errors that disrupt any daily activities. If anything comes up, the tech support would typically come out with an update shortly after.
3. Tech Support. The tech support group has been very helpful with any issues we may have. For initial installation, they guided us via remote login and made things very easy.

Minpunten: I described a couple issues that we've had to the Tech Support group.
1. Currently, we have to use the exempt rule feature to apply discounts to items which are already part of a discount class.

Wonderful! Never a glitch!

Carla D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software does everything! It provides a flexible and user friendly POS that fits my business. It is affordable, secure, provides numerous reports and has the best support service you will find. Seriously, the best retail program out there.

Pluspunten: It is hard to pick one thing! It was so perfect for my boutique. But if I have to pick one thing, it would have to be ease of use. I was able to figure everything out without help-although they are readily available if you need assistance, and could train my employees on the system myself.

Minpunten: Since it provided everything I needed, and was so flexible in application, there isn't much I don't like. My store is unique in that I sell some custom items (curtains for example) that are made up of various items purchased and sold as a single unit. This is a bit cumbersome but manageable.

Easy to use and easy to set up.

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016
Joshua R.
Guy in back room
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a Point of Sale Software to run my sporting goods store and the reason I chose RetailEdge was because they were the only system that I found where I could just buy it outright and not get hit with all sorts of subscription fees. The other reason I chose them was because the data was mine and it was not sitting up on someone's cloud having who knows what analyze it and mining my information. The support team is knowledgable and has ben able to help me through the small issues that all seem to be related to Windows Updates messing up printers. All in all its a good program at a good price.

Pluspunten: Easy to use tools and my data belongs to me. I don't have to be connected to access my data. I can work in an offline mode and then synch up later.
The other big thing was credit card processing and I had a choice when it came to this unlike other companies where they only give you one option.