Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Keap

Infusionsoft van Keap - voordelig, krachtig alles-in-één-platform voor CRM, verkoop en marketing automation om je bedrijf te laten groeien.

Meer informatie over Keap

The customer service was easy to access and willing to go the extra mile to help out.

It essentially has no (easy) pipeline management. Cancellation and rude customer service experience.

Beoordelingen van Keap

3,5
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

Keap heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.275 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Keap eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.275)

Mike
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Keap Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Charissa
Student in Nederland
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Erg aanteraden

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Verder heb ik wel goeie ervaringen met deze app maar soms werkt niet alles even goed

Altijd wel goeie herinneringen en allea werkt verder zoals ik wil

Soms werkt niet allea altijd even goed dus dat is wel vervelend

Mohan Lal
Mohan Lal
Freelancer Marketing Consultant in India
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best marketing automation software for small businesses

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keap is a beast in itself in which you can do things effectively provided that you use it effectively, and know your way around it. We used Keap for managing our Contacts, sending promotional emails, marketing automation, and e-comm. Keap became much easier to use as we got to know the right ways of doing things starting from tag naming conventions, right ways of using Goals, Campaign links etc. And, now it is one of my favorite software when it comes to Marketing Automation.

I like various things about Keap including: 1. Being able to use tags. This helps in organizing contacts in the proper way (when used effectively, you can easily see things from Macro to Micro levels in your list) 2. Marketing automation capabilities of Keap are best. This includes things like billing automation for e-commerce as well. 3. Being able to use third-party tools like Deadline Funnel, PlusThis helps in making things more personalized and improving conversions for promotional campaigns. 4. Dynamic Content, this helps in making automation campaigns better & simpler

Nothing apart from, it is a bit on the expensive end.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love your valuable feedback and are thrilled that Keap has been able to help you grow your small business.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

The best CRM for email marketing in all sectors

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Built-in support for email marketing was a big assist. The automation released me from the mental burden of keeping track of where people were in the pipeline and what they needed to do next based on the results of customer-facing tasks.

The level of automation is unparalleled. A common feature of CRMS is the lack of a "if/then" configuration option. If I tell Keap yes or no to a task, the program reacts differently depending on my answer. If you require robust automation that can do a wide variety of actions based on results, look no further. It's yours, Keap.

There was a lack of functionality in the mobile app. So that I could access Keap from my mobile device, I bookmarked the website. This method was effective, although it lacked caller ID.

9 maanden geleden

Hello Jennifer, We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you find our level of automation unparalleled and that Keap makes it simple to automation processes. Thank you for your feedback regarding the mobile app.

Millicent
Procurement Officer in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Exemplary customization with far-reaching implications

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Streamlining service delivery, marketing and sales processes all in one.

Customization gives this tool the capability to adapt and integrate with existing software. It incorporates desktop productivity tools. Sales forecasting and automation saves us time and energy on repetitive tasks. Keap has raised our metric for success by matching our efforts with digital forecasting. Brings great Sales analytics skills. Reporting and dashboard have helped us view statistics in a highly visual and engaging perspective.

On top of being a little expensive, the support team is quite slow. Something should be done on the cost and reliability of the customer support team.

Mehran
Mehran
CEO in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Do not buy into the Hype, poor software and many flaws in fuctionality!

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Would only recommend it to my competition/enemy!

The idea that I could have everything in one software!

Reality was that they were not good at making any of the many functions work well and seamlessly. Be prepared to spend hours with their support team and get to eventually no-where.

6 dagen geleden

Hello Mehran, We're sorry to hear that Keap wasn't a good fit for you. We wish you the best going forward.

Heather
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Keap Is Vital to My Business!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Keap has been great. The company has a great vision and purpose and the entire community associated with Keap from users to partners has always been encouraging, supportive and inspirational. As a software, it has been instrumental to my business' continued growth.

Keap has become a vital part of my business. As a small business owner I did not have the money to hire a full time assistant to help me and Keap has helped fill that space. Being able to set up automations that not only help collect new leads for my business, but also help get those potential clients scheduled in my calendar without me needing to do a thing saves me so much time and energy. I have been able to create marketing campaigns that run like clockwork generating new leads and sales. I honestly could not run my business without it.

Keap can have a bit of a learning curve to it. As with any software it can take some time to get things set up and running the way you need them to.

3 maanden geleden

Hello Heather, We're happy to hear that Keap was able to fill the space of an assistant to help you and your business. We love hearing that you find the Keap ecosystem of partners and users to be encouraging, supportive, and inspirational. Thank you for leaving us a review, we wish you the best!

Ashlee
Ashlee
Senior Customer Support Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Effective Tool For Task Automation

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I was able to effortlessly monitor each client from start to finish. The system consolidates contact information, client interactions, emails, texts, and tasks into a single platform, allowing you to quickly understand a customer's status when they call. Client actions can automatically trigger various tasks, advancing each client through the sales funnel, with all relevant information easily accessible in one place. This really eliminates the need to juggle multiple programs, providing a much more organized workflow. Some cons include the need for a larger selection of templates and confusion with certain automated tasks. However, these limitations should not deter you from using this program.

My favorite feature was the ability to organize and access information seamlessly. It really made tracking each individual clients' progress easier and much more straightforward.

I believe that some of the automated tasks were confusing, and there should have been a larger selection of templates.

6 dagen geleden

Hello Ashlee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear that Keap has helped eliminate the need to juggle multiple programs. We appreciate your feedback regarding the confusion surrounding automated tasks. We have some exciting updates coming up that will make automating easier than ever.

Nzole
Junior researcher in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Scalable marketing solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the scalability that comes with the tool which makes it possible to automate marketing campaigns.

The tool is a bit costly compared to other tools with the same capability

vorige maand

Hello Nzole, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love to hear that you find Keap to be scaleable and are using it to automate marketing campaigns. We appreciate your feedback on cost. Our team is always working to add more value to the software.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Effective Marketing With Keap

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Handling email marketing with Keap is easy and it comes with lots of customization features.

No major issues whatsoever with Keap. It is amazing.

4 weken geleden

Hello Ilenia, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you find Keap to be amazing.

Mirko
Social Media Marketer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Improved Marketing With Keap

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

With Keap, managing campaigns and handling our CRM needs has been smooth

Keap has been an all round solution and no hurdles.

4 weken geleden

Hello Mirko, We appreciate the review and are happy to hear that Keap has been a smooth solution for you and your business.

Allen
Allen
President in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The OG of Marketing Automation

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Its a fully featured software that allows me to create and send campaigns to leads/contacts and great reporting and contact management

Cost is major issue with the number of contacts allowed per tier

2 maanden geleden

Hello Allen, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you're taking advantage of automation to send your leads and contacts customized content.

Daniel
Head of technical support in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Well thought out and executed CRM

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Owner in VS
Internationale zaken, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Infusionsoft refuses to make simple fixes. Terrible for business to business!

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm business to business and have spend over $100,000 on development to overcome its inadequacies.

Not sure. It has lots of functionality but most everything is clunky. Only comes with 99 custom fields and you can't modify the home screen. When you click around it always defaults you to a place you don't want to be. If you look up a contact it insists on defaulting you to first name and it has a nasty delay. So if you want to search by company you will start typing and then after the delay it will switch you to first name. You can't choose the view to do your lookups and it defaults to the record view, which I never use. So every time I do a search that turns up multiple records I have to click on the list view. Another infuriating thing is that if you want to sort by a field in list view it defaults to zto a instead of a to z. They will never fix anything even if it is a 2 minute fix.

It uses a flat database that is terrible for business to business. No primary fields or tags so if you add a company contact there is no way to tag or have company related field data updated to the new contact without expensive api coding from your website. They added linkedin, facebook and twitter years agobut didn't include the fields in the mass update section. What does this mean? When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's. So with any of their other fields you lookup the filled fields and then you choose mass update contacts and click on the allow blank fields to remove existing data. Well they didn't include the fields here so you can't do it. Maybe just export the records and replace the filled fields with empty into a csv file and import to remove the data. That doesn't work either. Blank field data won't replace filled data in a modify existing records merge. If you try chat support you will more than likely get a foreign support person (mine was from the Phillipines) who will act like he or she has never heard of this problems and make you explain it over and over and ask you to do a million unnecessary tests. I finally became so frustrated that I called support, got someone who at least admitted that it was impossible to fix. All the while I had the chat person on still instructing me to do more tests. The phone support person kept trying to get me to drop chat but I made her see how ridiculous it was.

Joane DanElle
CEO, Brand Strategist and Coach/Mentor in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Designed for advanced marketers!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I see the benefits of Keap/Infusionsoft and if I had the big budget to hire someone to set it all up, I can see how powerful it could be. But unfortunately, I was sold a solution that I was no where near ready for. I think this is perfect for the advanced marketer who has plenty of experience with funnels, CRM, automation etc. Unfortunately for me, it was too much, too soon!

I loved how it was an all-in-one platform!

It was incredibly hard to set up and use because the sales person forgot to mention that it was a robust solution for the more experienced marketer. So when I was first learning to create funnels, Keap/Infusionsoft was just too advanced for me.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Joane, I'm sorry to hear that you found Keap difficult to set up in your business. I encourage you to check out some of our resources - including our onboarding coaching options, our live events designed to help you in your Keap app (https://keap.com/resources/events) and the Keap help center (https://help.keap.com/help) to get better acclimated in your app.

Damian
Owner in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more.

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments. 2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

Vincent Po
Vincent Po
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer in Hongkong
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies. The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic. Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

Chase
Chase
Orthodontist in VS

For the smart marketer

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be. I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found. I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do. I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other. Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better. Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Jacob
Marketing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

With the right customization, 3rd-party add-ons, and time... it can do anything

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Personally, I've become an expert in it and love it. It allows me to customize and produce a high volume of marketing campaigns and keep thousands of records pretty clean. It's taken a long time to get there, and can be hard to keep everyone who needs to have their hands in it trained up well. But if you need an advanced CRM it does the job.

Incredibly high level of customization. Automation options are way above your beginner CRMs. Deliverability & email server reputation seem good. There are reports about everything imaginable (almost). Also over the last several years, they've been extremely active in adding new features and modernizing the platform.

To really use this to its full potential takes a LOT of learning or training. After years of being neck-deep in it, I can do a lot of things but it's sometimes difficult to train other people on the team to have the same level of use. This can be limiting if dealing with a large team. Improvements are being made but I wouldn't call this user friendly yet (using Max Classic version). If you're going to jump into this you should have a really competent marketing operations person who can lead the technical implementation and ongoing needs. Certain helpful features require 3rd party connections that cost extra but at the same time, they seem to be getting closer and closer to eliminating that with new features.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jacob, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap is such a great solution for you. We do offer a variety of ways for customers to get trained on using Keap - including onboarding coaching, webinars, and more! We encourage anyone looking to get acclimated with Keap to take advantage of these resources.

Jared
Jared
Marketing Specialist in VS
Machinebouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Automation of our sales and marketing processes with Keap.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with my experience using this software for the last three years. It has been an invaluable tool for my work as a marketer and has significantly improved my ability to automate and streamline my sales and marketing processes. If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to automate your business, I would definitely recommend considering Keap.

What I like the most about this software is that it allows me to organize and automate many of my daily tasks. For example, I can easily schedule a series of personalized emails for a marketing campaign and the software takes care of sending them to the right customers at the right time. I can also create custom contact forms and add them to my website, which helps me capture leads and automatically organize them in a database.

Some features that can be a bit confusing at first. When I was first setting up my workflows, it took me a bit of time to understand how they worked and how to customize them for my business. Also, while the tech support is great, sometimes I would have liked more customization options.

vorig jaar

Hello Jared, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you recommending us to others! I will pass along your feedback regarding more customization options.

Steve
Lead Software Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Probably the best CRM and marketing automation tool you'll find

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Keap is an exceptional tool that we have greatly benefited from. It allows us to do many things that make our daily work within the organization easier; it allows us to very easily and accurately store our customer information, have efficient handling of email marketing and automations, create landing pages and funnels that help us attract leads and guide them on their journey from first interaction to conversion, and more. It has helped us automate our business and is excellent value for money for us.

In my organization, we have been using Keap as our main CRM for tracking our sales pipeline efficiently, but it has also been extremely useful for active engagement and tracking of all our marketing. It is a very versatile tool that allows us a great variety of actions; it allows any activity related to audience segmentation, communication control, and marketing automation, among others, to be done with ease thanks to all the features and functions it integrates. The marketing automation it provides has been one of the strongest points of this tool. It has saved us a lot of time and money.

There is a learning curve when starting to use the product, which is normal for a tool so rich in CRM and marketing functionalities. In terms of analytics, there is room for improvement. Finally, it could be more flexible to integrate with third-party tools, but that is more limited.

9 maanden geleden

Hello Steve, We're glad to hear that Keap has saved you time and money! We love hearing about businesses that take advantage of a wide variety of our features. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and potential improvements in analytics and third-party integrations. Overall, we're thrilled that Keap has proven to be an exceptional tool, streamlining your daily operations and providing excellent value for your organization.

Andron
Marketing manager in VS
Bron: GetApp

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Mark
Management
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible Customer Service Sold A $4,600.00 Plan and Kept Stopping Email Send Outs

1,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible company. A customer service run-a-round.

Absolutely None, this field is requiring 100 characters minimum. Infusionsoft does not have any pros

Our company has requests from industry professionals that have directly requested to receive specific information from our company. Our single newsletter kept getting stopped from send out by Infusionsoft because they claimed supposed Spam rates in excess of 0.1%. According to Jacob Hoiby if 2,000 people on a list request information and 1 person of the initial send out of 1,000 e-mails clicks on the Spam button rather than Delete or Unsubscribe then too bad for the other 1,000 people who requested the information, they won't get it because Infusionsoft won't send out the remainder of the email list. Sadly, according to Infusionsoft's logic those other 1,000 potential recipient's desires don't matter. Sadly too our world is plagued by some lazy people who find it easier to just click the Spam button. Despite the unreasonability of some less than caring people, we expected Infusionsoft to reasonably send out our email newsletters which was the purpose of the product and service we purchased. Instead, they chose to view only the 0.1% Spam rate and disregard the opens rate of our lists ranging from 12% to 20% within 24 hours. The most significant problem was the extensive amount of time our company spent during the past 2 weeks trying to work with multiples of their less than knowledgeable customer service members. Today alone was in excess of 10 hours of time. Save your company money and time DO NOT bother trying to work with Infusionsoft. They will hold to their claim that the industry requires a less than 0.1% spam rate. They will disregard your concerns. They will try to tell you that you need a "healthy" email list. This is not rocket science people. It's a list of first names, last names and email addresses from people whom provided that information which is compiled in a data file uploaded to their system. How much "healthier" can we possibly get? Unfortunately, the world is "unhealthy" because there are a few lazy bad apples that somehow find it easier to click Spam then unsubscribe or delete when they no longer have an interest. Unfortunately, the world is plagued with "unhealthy" companies like Infusionsoft that sell a service, but refuse to deliver the service they sold claiming that they have to keep at high standards. Their service does not produce any better marketing delivery either. Numerous newsletters landed in peoples Promotions and Spam folders. Infusionsoft does not have a better delivery mode to In-Boxes as they claim. I hope sharing our experience can help save another company the extreme headaches, cost and sheer waste of time we have endured during the past 2 weeks attempting to deal with Infusionsoft.

Erica D.
Erica D.
Director Of Administration in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Great if you need no web integration or visualized reports, terrible otherwise

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We got InfusionSoft primarily to be able to send automated email campaigns based off of actions people were taking on our web app. We were led to believe that they had the RESTful API infrastructure for this, and so we went for it. Also, we were told we'd have to have the ecommerce product to meet our goals, and in our onboarding we learned that we actually did not. Coming up on 10 months later, it is the worst business decision we ever made. Their REST API is not fully functional, and when presented with issues, their Dev team suggests that you switch to using their old API [with which our integration is not compatible, and which they are working to sunset anyway]. Worse, they require manual reauthentication of the API token on a regular basis AND the support for their API is outsourced and is unresponsive and unhelpful. When a reauthentication error took place that essentially mooted our entire integration two months ago, they took weeks to get back with us. Now, since we've moved to their new interface, there is no way to opt-in our users so we can send them emails [the only people we put in the CRM are people who registered accounts on our site]. This has rendered InfusionSoft 100% useless, and all our integration work is trash.

The campaign builder is easy to learn and easy to use, as well as the email builder. It will get all your basics taken care of there, and being able to preview an desktop AND mobile was a huge pro.

It is very difficult to navigate to what you need, even with adequate training. Nothing is intuitive, and all of the reports are just lists of contacts filtered for something. Most importantly, this tool is not adequate if you're wanting to integrate at all. Even they say that you may need to hire an InfusionSoft partner to manage your tool for you to use it to the best of its capability. I would argue that if you need to hire a specialist to use your SaaS for you, your SaaS is not a good tool.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Erica, I am truly sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience. I have looked into your case history and it sounds like, unfortunately, your recent API ticket just did not get to the appropriate team quickly enough. API support is not outsourced, but it sounds like you initially worked with our contracted support team and there was a delay in getting your ticket with our advanced team. We apologize for the experience, and have reached out to resolve the issue, as well as refunded you for this period. Again, this is not the experience we want for our customers and we understand your frustration completely. Regards, Sarah, Advocacy Manager

Austin
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Solid Tool for Small Businesses

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Infusionsoft isn't a perfect tool, but it's a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). The "all-in-one" nature of the tools is excellent as it simplifies marketing and sales operations for businesses without the resources to hire a dedicated person to manage disparate solutions and the integrations needed to make them interact. The campaign builder is pretty easy-to-use, the landing page editor is making serious strides, and the email editor is pretty great and requires zero HTML/CSS knowledge. The referral module is useful, especially for businesses just wanting a simple affiliate program. While I have a few gripes with the API, the available integrations are impressive. Some in the space (read: Zoho) really limit these as they want to force your hand to use their solutions, Infusionsoft doesn't. They offer a landing page builder but provide a great LeadPages integration. They offer eComm, but offer a great Shopify integration. Their consultant/partner network is impressive as well. Lots of specialized help available for customers who want it.

The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

Lloyd
Director of Operations in Canada
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Keap Max Classic: Painfully powerful

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Keap Max Classic: It does the job supporting our business. But none of us like using it. We have too many integrations and automations set up that it would just be too arduous to switch.

Keap Max Classic: It has a lot of features to support businesses that need the room to scale up. It is pretty powerful in what it can do.

Keap Max Classic: It is convoluted, complex, and confusing. We had to make custom forms and interfaces for our staff because everyone was too confused working directly within Keap. It is also SLOW. Most functions are not snappy. Creating and maintaining campaigns get really confusing really quickly once you graduate from the simplest of campaigns.

8 maanden geleden

Hello Lloyd, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Keap Max Classic! We appreciate your feedback on both the pros and cons. It's great to hear that you find the software to be powerful and that it has a lot of features to support businesses as they scale up. Our team is working to update Max Classic further to add more powerful features and improve ease of use across the board. We also offer free courses from our Keap Academy team, which may prove useful to your team members if they need extra knowledge on the software to make their day to day easier. We encourage you to reach out to support so that we can get you in touch with your account manager. They should be able to get you some help and resources. Thank you again for the feedback!