Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Jessa D.
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Minpunten: Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets. While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Ideal for Small Businesses — Not for Large Enterprises

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Austin H.
Marketing en reclame, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Pluspunten: Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users. The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Minpunten: Wrike doesn’t have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. There’s one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that it’s not standard by now. Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before it’s delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification. Wrike’s review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
Sam L.
Lead Technical Trainer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pluspunten: • The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Minpunten: • UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Not My Favorite Product

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
Joelle L.
Director of Customer Success & Services
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had a good implementation specialist helping us to configure the product. It wasn't as easy to train others on it, so we weren't able to use it everywhere we wanted to. In some areas, it's intuitive, in others, it's very clumsy. A few things solidified my decision in discontinuing use of the software: At the end of the day, creating a project plan and moving between formats/views caused my plans to list in alphabetical order, then reset, then tasks disappeared, then reappeared. Tasks would move, then return to where they were, and then duplicate. This was a badexperience when you're trying to make a basic project plan, and I ended up in MS Project, then simply exported it for my immediate need. It was much simpler. Another reason was their lack of support. I had issues with the billing and customer success sides. At one point, our statements were being sent to the wrong person, after I had asked to be the main contact. Then they deactivated our account with no warning, and when I asked they said "it's written on the invoice". I supposedly had access to a CSM, but they never called. When I asked to be contacted by a manager, I was told they would call me and they never did. I also ended up with a credit on the account, after they shut it down saying we hadn't paid

Pluspunten: I liked the ability to collaborate, both internal and external. I also liked the Trello style boards for tasks, as well as the ability to mention people and easily improve communication flows. The implementation was decent.

Minpunten: The scheduling feature was very buggy, the drag and drop feature was not flexible, and the customer service was non existant. The billing wasn't right, they do not contact you unless they want something, and the product purpose can be replicated using other tools (Monday, MS Project, Excel/Trello)

Flexible tool for project management

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Yohanna S.
Programmer
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: To have Wrike is to have a quick and efficient solution since it is easy to use and configure and makes it very easy to carry out the project management at the enterprise level thanks to the characteristics that it offers for said process.

Pluspunten: Wrike is an easy to use tool and that makes it one of the reasons why I like it since it provides a very neat and clean interdaz where it is easy to navigate, with a very fast and simple configuration, so that each user can configure it without having to go to a technician for it, provides features that facilitate collaborative work for the development of projects and this is because with it you can manage the resources that are possessed as well as organize advantageously the projects that are standing when using features such as visualizing tasks using a dashboard or Gantt chart so that it adapts to the needs of each team.

Minpunten: According to the plan that some functions are chosen, they will be limited, so it is necessary to assess which of them best suits the team or company.

Wrike takes the stress out of creative project management...

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Heidi S.
Owner/Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Wrike has helped me to streamline much of the time I spend on planning, coordinating with clients and sharing information. Having one place where I can share this information with all of the components involved in a design project is priceless. It's made my day more structured and organized, which frees me up to enjoy the work I do and end my day looking forward to the next one.

Pluspunten: A project management tool needs to be functional, clean, and clear in its usability. Wrike has all of those things. As a designer, I also appreciate the aesthetic of their layout and the app flow. As a business owner, I love how I'm able to handle all of the details of a project, connect with my clients, and create an efficient flow of information throughout the life of any project.

Minpunten: There are no cons to Wrike. The software works as it should and is something that I rely on everyday.

Excellent choice for smaller game development teams, both near and far

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019
Paul D.
QA Tester
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were a small team of about 5-6 people developed Armillo for the Nintendo Wii U. I came in towards the last 6 months of development and quickly took over the QA team and reorganized it based on my prior experience. We found hundreds of bugs in the game and by launch we had handled almost 99% of them. Wrike was an integral part of it because we could organize our testing people based on the issues we were finding and able to focus them on areas that were less targeted than others.

Pluspunten: It's ease of use. The site was quick and easy to upload pictures to, and tracking issues was a breeze. Wrike had features similar to in-house software that I had used at Electronic Arts and it was very quick to learn.

Minpunten: Not much to not like about it. It is limited in scope, but for tracking and responding to new issues found in game development it was good.

Miles ahead of what we had before

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Emma A.
Marketing Coordinator
Juridische dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Previously, our team was using separate software to manage projects for different teams. With Wrike we have now centralized all of our marketing projects into one software which takes a lot of headache out of my day-to-day task management.

Pluspunten: After getting used to the transition from old software, Wrike has been fairly intuitive to navigate, the communication features are superb (approvals, commenting, reactions, status changes, etc.) and allow all of our teams to create a solid log of work to refer back to if something gets missed. Dashboard customization has been amazing and allows me to see my tasks in a view that specifically helps me, as opposed to how my teammates view their tasks.

Minpunten: This is very specific- but when you "Star" projects they appear at the top of the left sidebar. However, this is not true of tasks. I used to keep track of every project that I input based on the sidebar so that I could have a quick glance of all projects I've submitted, but now have been forced to switch to Dashboard view. The dashboard view accomplished what I needed so it's not a huge con, just one more click for me to get there

Excellent for managing employee workload

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Andrew C.
Category Manager
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It took me a bit to become a believer, but I’m not sure how we would manage some of our more complex processes without it. We recently competed a detailed technical audit and Wrike kept us on track throughout.

Pluspunten: Wrike is much more featured than any other project or task management tool I have used. It can do lists and communication - but the real power is in workflows. Not only can things move along automatically as tasks are completed, but I can also see the status of everything at a glance.

Minpunten: It’s a little more complicated - you really need a super user to ensure everyone has a point of reference as they onboard, and who keeps up with new features and changes.

Level up in the management of your projects with this incredible software

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019
Natasha A.
Analista corporativo
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is a very good tool to do collaborative work, we like it because it focuses on improving communication and keeping everyone attentive and integrated into the projects

Pluspunten: Manage your tasks and projects, you can organize everything from the communication point of view which allows collaborative work to flow productively, includes tools that will allow you to be fully participatory and proactive in your work. List tasks and subtasks, add and share files, assign responsibilities to the entire work team, and the interface has an easy-to-use and visually pleasing graphic board on any device

Minpunten: Some tracking functions are often confusing when using them, they are aspects that should be improved with updates

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
Prince G.
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pluspunten: For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Minpunten: One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration. I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively. Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve. And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Highly Recommend

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Michelle K.
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pluspunten: For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Minpunten: There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017
Nicole H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out. I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch. Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project. I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pluspunten: Multiple chart options for displaying timelines
Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured)
Ability to create custom folders and other set up features
Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds
Customized reporting options

Minpunten: If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2017
Andrei P.
Consultant
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Pluspunten: ? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features

Minpunten: What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Wrike Project Management

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019
Brian F.
Senior Materials Engineer
Consumentenelektronica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Minpunten: Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

The Right Choice was Wrike

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2015
Gretchen
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: After using several different programs to track new products and customization projects, we have found Wrike to be a very efficient solution for our entire company. In Wrike, we are able to set up and assign tasks necessary to complete projects, we can project completion dates thanks to the gantt chart and are able to store vital information in such a way that it is easy to access in the future. Currently the e-Learning Content Department is the primary user of Wrike, but it is accessible by the management team, sales, engineering, and customer service which allows us to communicate and collaborate company wide.

Pluspunten: Gantt chart -- This helps with projects that are complex and require various tasks or phases to be completed in order to develop a final project. We simply could not plan product releases effectively without this!
Folders -- Organization is incredibly important when managing projects for several different facets (customer-driven, sales-driven, marketing-driven, etc) and the fact that I can manipulate and move projects into different folders helps me watch a project as it travels through our "workflow" from inception to delivery.
Tasks -- Not only developing unlimited tasks and sub-tasks with deadlines, but also being able to assign them to different people within our teams has allowed us to have a central point to work from. I highly appreciate the ability to duplicate folders with their included tasks as our workflow is often repeated for similar projects.

Minpunten: I would like to see different statuses saved in different folders. Instead, the status is changed and it affects all folders globally. This has caused me some confusion or irritation at times.
With sub-tasks, I find myself wishing that changing a tasks' deadline would also change the subtasks' deadlines. When I push things forward or backward with the Gantt chart, I then have to go into each subtask and adjust them as well. Sometimes, it seems easier to make everything tasks so I can use the cause/effect of dependencies.
Duration can be confusing at times given that sometimes a task will take a bit of time daily over several days, but not necessarily all day. Group several tasks like that together and planning resources becomes difficult because you cannot distinguish how much ACTUAL time on a given day is needed for a particular project. I find myself planning by dates and not durations. I think if there were a way to use these independently, that would be helpful.

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
John T.
Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50"
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pluspunten: Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike. Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up. But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag. Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees. And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Minpunten: Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2018
Juan A.
Propietario
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I Found that scoping projects are very easy with this tool, the ease of use the tool is very fascinating and it helps me get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time ;)

Pluspunten: I think it's amazing to be able to have a tool that helps me collaborate, and to be surrounded by people that have the same vision and really want to get everything done, and done beautifully. This amazing tool helps me to consolidate communication and enhance my vendor's visibility It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on It gives me reports to track the projects and my team performances or the Workload, it helps me to have a better view and to see who has bandwidth for the next projects. It's a great way to Coordinate Across Teams, helps me to break down team silos.
Set up workflows for projects to notify tasks and when they should begin work.
Reduce miscommunication and mistakes when everyone has transparency into work.
It's a great way to Develop Campaign Assets, the campaign development process requires collaboration and teamwork.
the Live editing, the threaded comments, document sharing and versioning simplify it's a great way to collaboration and reduce rework.
It helps me to Manage Events, Campaigns and Launches It really helps me to deliver marketing programs on time with less stress.
Get plans out of my head so that I don't lose track.
It really simplifies whenever I have my next advaertising campaign, I just duplicate the template that I already used and then I'm ready to go.

Minpunten: None

Robust Project Management Tool for Marketing

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Digital Design Manager
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall Wrike gave my team a lot of time back and created efficiencies in all levels of our organization.

Pluspunten: The Wrike support team does an AMAZING job. With just a few training calls, they helped my team create a customized workflow and setup our interface for our cross-functional teams and the rollout with the team was SEAMLESS. The dependents you can set with project timelines is my all time favorite feature. Overall takes a lot of manual steps out of project management, and ties together nicely with Invision which makes creative approvals SO. MUCH. EASIER.

Minpunten: The tool was significantly more expensive than other project management tools. For a small team like ours, it was quite an investment and difficult to get buy-in from upper management.

My to-go tool for Project management and reports

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Shilpa H.
Technical Project Manager
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike.

- I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool.
-It is web based and I can login with SSO. -Sends out notifications with weekly reports -I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didn’t want to publicize yet. -Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates -I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient -Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Minpunten: -Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before -Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly -Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help -No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability -User needs to be connected to internet all time and can’t work locally -I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription -May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

Wrike is Great for Small Teams Looking for a Project Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Brett W.
Lead Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I recommend Wrike for companies looking for a pure project management solution. If you or your company is looking for project management coupled with CRM and other business end functionalities, Wrike itself may not be the ideal solution.

Pluspunten: While working with a team that eventually outgrew email and another product we were using, the team decided to give Wrike a try. Overall, Wrike is great for managing project planning and scoping. While I primarily used it for task management, it made my collaboration with the company a lot easier since the company was able to gauge accurate and more realistic timelines so that the team wasn't overburdened or given unrealistic or unmanageable deadlines. Aside from task management and creating effective project pipelines and timelines, Wrike has the ability to create custom folders so that projects and clients stay organized from the get go and project managers can get an overview of a project's progress in a very short amount of time.

Minpunten: This application offers a lot of features, almost too many in the project management realm, so I recommend that any team or organization that adopts Wrike into their workflow sign up for training. After training, you should be able to get some consulting from the vendor at how Wrike works best for your company and how it can help improve your current process.

Honest Feedback

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2017
Melissa P.
Content Writer/Project Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wrike is a super efficient platform for collaboration and organization within a business. It can organize tasks, schedules, discussions and company files all in one shared place. It can also sync employees, and can even get clients involved. There are 3 main components to this app which consist of projects, folders and tasks. And while the benefits of this app far outweigh the negative, my biggest issue with Wrike has been that the setup seems a bit confusing to me, and outside of the Wrike webinar that I took, there are no tutorials available online to walk potential users through in order to make usage of the app more efficient.

Pluspunten: The creation of projects with the ability to assign subtasks and dependencies is a really great feature. I also really like the "timeline view" which enables users to see the progression of a project, including all of the dependencies, so that if something is delayed in the process of a project, we are able to project how much time it will take us to complete the entire project now with these varying components and the change of events / due dates.

Minpunten: It does not have a shared calendar for employees to view a daily, monthly or yearly tasks divvied up, and there are no tutorials available online to teach users how to use the app. I also feel like I could be doing so much more with the app than I am currently aware of. But I am finding difficulty in navigating through it without any sense of direction. This is especially a little frustrating for people who are new to project management, and really have no idea where to begin, or even how to divvy up the tasks in a comprehensive manner for all of our current employees. It would help to have tutorials, offer one-on-one sessions, or even just to have little pop-ups that explain the app as you go, with helpful hints and tips.

Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way.

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2018
Lilians C.
Especialista en proyectos de inversión
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Pluspunten: It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Minpunten: Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

Wrike provides the most intuitive project and tasks management.

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019
Mayra M.
Adjunct Professor
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wrike has always been the most helping tool that have assists me in my every other project. I am able to get done most of my work through easy tracking and complete assistance. This has been the most easy and intuitive tool which has enables me to completely manage my work in a scheduled and organized manner.

Pluspunten: Wrike has served for me as one of the leading tool to assist me in my most of the projects and assigned tasks. It has the most efficient tools and features which allows me to track the overall progress of the projects. I can easily schedule the tasks and even collaborate with the other employees on certain tasks. This allows me to stay organized and be more productive in my field work.

Minpunten: Although, Wrike has all the necessary tools and features to easily help me in my working projects. But i have slightly faced few issues while using it. Like for some long term projects, the tracking ability slows down and I lose the whole interest in that. Wrike plays its part at every step but due to some connectivity issues, I also lose the collaboration spirit with my team members.

Wrike is a right choice

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2018
Muhammad S.
IT Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really like the automation features that remind you to complete the task if all of your sub tasks has been completed. It helps you not let the ball dropped.

Pluspunten: Its a great project management tool where you can log and track all activities and action Items of your team.
You can also log your working hours along with description of what you done (Your part of project)
You can create tasks under each project and sub task under each task and share them with appropriate team.
The time line and calendar integration are life saver.
Addition feature of launching meeting right from your task or calendar are bonus.

Minpunten: If task or project is not shared with you, you can't access it and cannot request the owner of task to share it with you if you don't know who is task manager. While in other application you have the option to request right from the screen where it tells you its not shared with you without letting you know who is the owner of task or project that keeps the project privacy too .
Meeting quality is not as good as other meeting applications