Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Wrike

Wrike is software voor projectmanagement op ondernemingsniveau met sjablonen, urenregistratie, Gantt-diagrammen, Kanbanborden, rapporten en meer.

Meer informatie over Wrike

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Beoordelingen van Wrike

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Wrike heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.629 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Wrike eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.628)

Joe
Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

4,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Hunter
Hunter
industrial electrician in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

better divided work projection

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been perfect, everything for a much more united team work performance and use is easy to learn without the need for long and boring training.

Work communication began to improve when we started using Wrike, it is being able to have a start-to-finish plan for each project, managing each user a task and then bringing them together in a single project for better performance, we have real-time monitoring of each progress of each project to improve each error or lack of content that is needed, wrike has been a very useful platform for my work performance where each project we carry out is as a team and we all collaborate at the same time

My experience has been good where wrike as a platform has always worked perfectly without failures or usage problems.

Mary
Sales Success Manager in VS
Entertainment, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

I wish we could come back!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I think I can answer best if I go chronologically how it happened and how it affected me, good and bad. . I feel that will explain the roller coaster life of a sales assistant in media. At first, I was terrified, what was this new shiny thing? And how do I do my job and learn what all this does? Then while we were training, my eyes were opened to what I could achieve. Setting it up to work how I worked, and not having to do something a certain way just because that's how someone else does it, was liberating. Then it was taken away. That was a dark day indeed. We've gotten used to how it works now, but if I had an option I would go back in a minute. Using copy and paste cut down on the annoyance of having to note things more than once, and it's a small price to pay.

I liked how it was customizable, and I often would switch from board view to list view to get a different perspective and keep things fresh. I liked how quick the updates were, and the ease of use. None of us were familiar with Wrike, and we got a crash course. Some took to it faster - getting used to the sub-tasks and they went in much deeper. But that was what made it work for all of us. We all work differently and my co-worker may get a task done more efficiently by making multiple sub-tasks and working through them while I do better with a check-list. (Oh, how I loved the checklist!)

From an end-user point of view, my biggest complaint was that our sales team didn't use Wrike. This caused us to have to duplicate communications with the sales team. For example, we would have to put on our Wrike ticket that we completed the task and document how we did it for our management team, but then we'd have to do it again in Salesforce for the sales team. There was a good side to that as well though. It was as if we could use our Wrike tickets to freely communicate, and measure our words more carefully when we were writing to the sales team in salesforce. So even that wasn't so bad. The main thing I didn't like was the fact that we don't use it anymore. We were told by upper management that we needed something more granular and that we had tweaked Wrike as much as we could. But, to be honest, I think it was the fact that we've used Salesforce for such a long time and I don't see that changing, so they developed a sales support request system that lives in salesforce. It works, but I do miss Wrike.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Many possibilities but very complicated to use

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is probably the most complete software in terms of possibilities, workflows, roles etc.

It’s not user friendly at all. Quite complicated to use and requires a long training time.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Project management

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The app is super cool. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had and it's still

A high quality du application that helps in scheduling tasks .Remote project management

I loved everything about this special application

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Project Management Tool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wrike is advanced in the sense that it can handle a lot of work and is great for large teams. You get great value for your money, and it is a decent project management tool for human resource-related tasks.

The layout of Wrike and keeping tasks organized.

Inability or difficulties in customizations. There should be a better way to customize layouts within tickets and tasks to give users and admins better functionality. Kind of like Microsoft to do.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Rickey
Customer Success Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Pretty good but if you need something powerful look at others

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not a big fan. It gets the job done, and there's nothing really negative about it, but i do find it lacking in powerful features.

It's easy to use, once you get an understanding of how the platform organizes data, it's fairly intuitive. I also liked that you can create your own reports, even as a regular user (not an admin), which helps with maintaining a cadence.

There is a bit of a learning curve in understanding how things are organized. The interface is pretty plain and not very attractive.

Reactie Wrike

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

Owen
Owen
programmer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

better organized project planning

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been a fundamental part of making my efficiency at work more productive and achieving processes in short times.

The organization of tasks and projects that I can carry out through wrike has been fabulous because it has improved the execution of my work by reducing work completion times. Also, by being able to automate tasks, we are able to have a broader concentration on processes that need more attention.

When the entire team works on the same project, the speed of the platform can collapse and not allow quick changes to be made.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Impressive Project Budgeting and Management Tool.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Intuitive projects data management, easy on various projects workflow management and the billing capability is perfect.

Version control is incredible and the multiple projects tasks management and documentation using this tool is productive. Generating valuable different projects reports and even teams coordination Wrike offers the most reliable functions.

Easy tool on the initial starting, short learning curve and from my opinion there is nothing to dislike.

Ashit
Ashit
Technology Analyst in India

Improved Productivity

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wrike covers all the basic needs for a task workflow. It provides integration with best apps in market so we can connect data easily from one app to another.

Wrike is single tool to manage all your clients projects. It provides amazing customization so we can separate different things for different clients

Wrike is an easy solution for all the business needs. It has plenty of tools to work with and complete the task. I have no issue with them so far.

Nathan
Web Lead in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Team project management software that is continually improving

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data. Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more. We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success. We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

When it comes to managing projects, Wrike is top-notch

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Wrike is a powerful and simple tool for managing projects. The platform is user-friendly, and it comes equipped with a variety of tools that simplify teamwork and project administration. The analytics and reports are also quite helpful for seeing the big picture of a project.

Thanks to the platform's flexibility, I've been able to centralize and simplify a great deal of my work. The most exciting feature is the seamless real-time communication and team overview that it provides. In sum, if you're wanting to increase productivity and better manage your workload, Wrike is a tool I'd strongly suggest.

If I had to select one thing, it would be that all the features and options may seem overwhelming at first. It took me some time to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of each feature.

Brooke
Marketing Project Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good PM Tool But I Wish There Was More

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good. I've used the tool with two businesses now and find it easy to navigate and customize for our team. But I live in Wrike - those who don't have a hard time finding projects or setting up tasks. I take that on as much as I can to 1) help them out/save time and 2) have consistent project/task flow across projects.

I like the different views: Gantt, table, list, calendar, dashboard, etc. This is my favorite thing about Wrike because not everyone thinks the same way. And bi-locating. And custom fields - it's really elevated my reporting. And blueprints - TIME SAVER.

Limitations around sorting - in marketing we NEED to sort by due date, not start date, because our work pivots constantly. Limitations on forms - I really wish I could make a form with logic. Limitations with automation - it's such a cool feature that you can automate pretty much everything but I haven't had great success when rolling out to the team.

Teddy
Teddy
Director of Marketing & Communications in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

A Powerful Blank Slate, Both Good and Bad

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a manager, Wrike has been a struggle worth having. While my comfort level was to use a simpler yet more open tool like Trello, the complexity and number of our marketing campaigns/projects/events led me toward a more full-featured solution. Roll-out took a full year due to the busyness of our team, and after that first year, we scrapped everything based on what we learned and started fresh with a different taxonomy. Ultimately it's a boon for me as a manager to know that the entirety of my department's efforts are captured and managed in a single place, but it's a heavy lift for the team. The Wrike team was helpful with onboarding but didn't offer much direction; they probably would have been more helpful if we had pre-established workflows. Without a history of project management beyond a clunky spreadsheet, we were looking to Wrike to provide more robust templates and guidance in this area.

Wrike excels at what it sets out to do: manage projects. It is flexible, powerful, and full-featured enough to adapt to virtually any use case, keeping teams on the same page and on-task. The UI is fresh and modern, and the software is iterated weekly with even tiny considerations that make life easier.

Wrike is a blank slate, so determining how your busy team will leverage the tool takes a ton of effort. Its interface, while pretty, is as complex as it needs to be to conform to a bevy of use cases. The learning curve for a team is steep, and because it takes months to see benefits, adoption is an exercise in discipline. For some members of the team who struggle with the complexity, managing the tool is a burden and Wrike remains more of an obstacle than a benefit. We've also had no luck getting real-time browser notifications to work; the team either relies on far too many Wrike-generated emails or just living in the tool itself to stay up-to-date.

Stephanie
CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Exactly what we needed.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have had excellent support in designing workflows, implementation and adopting new features. We regularly get an email indicating that there are new features that our rep thought we might be interested in. When we meet with them, we find that our rep has done their homework, knows our account and how we use their product, and really does have great tips for getting more out of Wrike. We LOVE their customer support, which is unheard of in the world of technology these days.

We really like how easy it was to customize the product to meet the needs of various different kinds of projects. In consulting, we have several different teams working on completely different kinds of projects and Wrike had tools to help us with all of them. Wrike is super flexible and new features come out regularly that we hadn't even thought of.

I cannot think of anything. We love Wrike.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Ferent
Web Designer - Junior Platform Maintainance Engineer And Seasoned Online Marketing Assistant in Kameroen
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

It's essential for productivity and great for project collaboration

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps me to remain organized and productive. It is my go-to software when I need to keep my ideas organized when I feel like I need to get the most out of them.

Wrike provides one of the best solutions for project management, task prioritization, dependencies, customizable workflows, and collaboration. As a user, these features matter most to me as they're essential for increasing productivity rates. I like it because I can collaborate on a project with two or more members in a real-time, easily communicate with them, and share files as well as updates. It provides possibilities for me to assign priorities to tasks, making sure that we're all focusing on what is most important and I also get to define dependencies between these tasks; ensuring that the progress of one affects the scheduling of the other. It allows to customize workflows to match the project management process. Users get to do things like automation, accurate time tracking, real-time updates, and collaborate on various ideas.

I have noticed that Wrikes requires manual input from the team which I find to be time-consuming, and stressful and could potentially prone members to errors. It could be great if this was done automatically like a sort of data extraction or something like that - that way the user won't have to manually do all the work and even if the user could still need to manually input data, the platform should consider providing built-in technologies that will help to eliminate potential errors during typing. - It also lacks some advanced tracking functionalities and I often use Jira as a means to compensate for it.

Michelle
Michelle
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader in VS

Highly Recommend

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Wrike for small businesses

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

Computerhardware, 10.000+ werknemers

It's important to keep our marketing staff in sync

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Wrike to manage our in-house marketing projects for the past few years. For a long time, we managed our projects with the help of tools like Google Spreadsheets, Asana, and AtTask/Workfront. With these apps, we found ourselves in a "Goldilocks" situation (too complex). When we were working together, we needed to be able to watch one other's actions and communicate effectively with each other. We found Wrike to be the perfect fit. Wrike was first used by the marketing department. Since then, it's been adopted by a slew of other departments at the organization.

Allows me to delegate tasks to my team and monitor their progress through this app. Working with workflows is a breeze because they allow you to organize the approval process. Your work may be easily viewed and changed on the platform, and our designers use the InDesign plugin for this. The team's activities, whether large or minor, are all under my control. Things that happen all the time can now be mapped out in detail. Because of this, starting a new project is easier for me. With desktop software, you can keep track of open requests and monitor what's going on. Other departments might use a tool we created to place orders for new promotional items like business cards and emails. The form allocates the task to the team member who oversees it.

The process of archiving a project isn't always the same. Some projects are left in the inbox for a while after they've been completed and then disappear. Remember the original title of the project or perform a backward email search to identify previous projects you've completed. There should be a way to see more of the projects that have already been completed and those that are currently in development. Like Trello, in which you can see what's in the queue and move things around when they're done, archived, and so on; you can do the same thing here.

Sherry
Digital Marketing Project Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Wrike is up there in comparison to competitors but there's still work to be done

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall for the money Wrike is getting there. They are constantly making improvements which helps justify the cost. There are a lot of improvements to be made when it comes to advanced functionality for power users such as automations and workflows but they seem to be open to feedback.

- Using for employee onboarding tasks and having visibility to their training progress as well as using automations to pull their training back in at the end for a Q&A at every step- Ease of use setting up blueprints, automations, and workflows- Ease of use for beginners - Blueprint option is nice- Automation allows for a little bit of advanced functionality but it's nothing as robust as other software automation I have seen- Workflows are nice but again, not as robust as other software workflows- Dashboards make it nice for users to see their work at a glance and prioritize- Reports make it nice to find issues quickly on past due tasks

- Reporting - Customization of reports needs some work. There isn't the ability for if, and, or statements to drill down further into the reports. It would also be nice to be able to drill down to the task title in reports, "if contains" type statements- Training Tutorials/offerings - There isn't much training available for Wrike which makes it a bit more work on the user side to create their own training. There are very basic tutorials but not much in terms of advanced training on automations, workflows, forms, and blueprints.- Live sessions are clearly geared toward upgrading/selling and not so much toward helping the users learn more advanced functionality.- Import function could use work - right now if you import tasks, they are all jumbled together in one line of text and there isn't an option to format.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Salesman in Argentinië
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Rahul
HR Consultant in Australië
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Take Control of Your Projects: Wrike's Time Tracking and Task Scheduling Capabilities

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I liked this tool. Wrike allows me for easy project management. It is designed to help teams work together and complete tasks faster, while at the same time enabling them to communicate and collaborate on projects in a much more efficient way. With this tool, I am able to assign tasks, keep track of progress, and even make notes with discussions that can be shared with teammates. The best feature I like about Wrike is its ability to provide real-time updates so that everyone stays up-to-date on what needs to be done next. This makes it very helpful when managing multiple projects or working as part of a team since all changes are immediately visible. Additionally, the dashboard view provides an overview of everything that's going on so I don't have to spend time sorting through emails or documents trying to figure out who did what when. I think Wrike is great because it streamlines project management processes and ensures that everyone remains productive and informed throughout the entire process.

1.Wrike's interface intuitive and user-friendly. The tool offers a clean and organized layout, making it easy for teams to navigate and collaborate effectively.2.Create and organize tasks in a flexible manner. With features like task nesting, subtasks, and task dependencies, teams can structure their work in a way that suits their specific workflows and project requirements.3.It provides robust collaboration features, such as real-time commenting, file sharing, and mentions. 4.Wrike offers a high degree of customization to adapt to different project management methodologies and individual preferences. 5.We can configure workflows, task statuses, and notification settings according to their specific needs, allowing for a tailored project management experience.6.Wrike integrates with various third-party tools commonly used in the workplace, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, and popular communication platforms like Slack.

Wrike provides a range of reporting options, allowing users to generate insightful reports on project progress, resource utilization, and team performance. These analytics help managers gain valuable insights into project metrics and make data-driven decisions.

Mandeep
Business Development Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A basic however viable project management tool for administration, productivity, and association

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Earlier to using Wrike, it was challenging to keep everybody upgraded since emails and chat rooms were ineffectual for such a huge company as our own. Moreover, it streamlines communication for all of our ventures. In conclusion, it keeps up the association of all of our activities and communications. Its detailing highlights allow us to data on how our group capacities and where we will make changes. I am able to do all of my work on the plan since it keeps me composed. Wrike overhauls its stage habitually, which can be tricky, particularly when managing customers that disdain alter.

I appreciate how Wrike holds me dependable for my work and gives me a fabulous system to form beyond any doubt I can total everything on my to-do list. We found that Wrike was basically a clean slate that we seem design up to precisely meet our workflow and requests as we assessed other computer program arrangements. Moreover, it makes venture administration straightforward. When the campaign arrangement date changes, Gantt charts moreover consequently upgrade due dates for all things, sparing us the time it would take to physically upgrade each task's due date. Presently that each group has its claim range, but it is still associated with the other groups, permitting simple work tasks and communication of data.

In spite of the fact that I venerate Wrike's three-dimensional venture administration capabilities, it took a little time for our group to update the way that we begin with organized ventures. In spite of the fact that automation is essential and has incredibly facilitated venture administration, it would be superb to have extra options for mechanizing more complex strategies in arrange to spare manual work. It is less outwardly engaging and once in a while more troublesome to explore than other stages, but the tool's quality more than makes up for those disadvantages. Computer program bugs do happen sometimes, but that's to be anticipated.