I will not think twice to come back.

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2018
Brenda C.
System Engineer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I think that EBenefits is one of the best companies and is responsible for making it known to their customers, without a doubt it shows that works for us, as a client I am fully satisfied and happy to have chosen them, I doubt there is a better company In the area of human resources, I will not think twice to come back.

Minpunten: I really do not have any complaints about this company, on the contrary, I love working with her. Excellent service left me happy with the results obtained.

Really very happy

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018
Inés P.
Service Manager
Telecommunicatie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Really very happy to have chosen EBenefits, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies that can be in the field of human resources, excellent work.

Minpunten: I really do not have any complaints about this company, I'm very happy to have worked with them and pleased with the services they offered me, very anxious for a second time.

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018
Estela R.
Senior Software Engineer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Excellent, undoubtedly EBenefits, knows how to handle, in the area of human resources and how to stand out too, his work really pleases anyone.

Minpunten: I'm leaving with 0 complaints, only very good reviews. Excellent work and above all great quality of services.

Okay Service for Electronic Benefits

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2018
Kelsey S.
Executive Coordinator
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: My company uses this software for benefits and has for several years. It is easy to enter data into and doesn't allow you to move forward and miss anything because of required fields.

Minpunten: It is not always as user friendly as you would like. We have had errors in reports but the data has been entered correctly. Customer Service is helpful.

My experience has been very good with this platform.

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
Katherine P.
Secretaria
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Provides real-time benefits information for administrators and employees.

Pluspunten: This platform is very good, since it allows to administer the programs of basic and voluntary benefits of payroll. The benefits are provided in real time for administrators and employees.

Minpunten: I have nothing against, it is necessary to update the platform with over time, but only that is what is against me for the application.

Great for managing employee benefits

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018
Software Engineer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: This UI is clean and responsive. The tool is very useful if you know what you are doing. It is very fast.

Minpunten: This is on the pricer side of the similar programs. If you are willing to do more work you can find other ones for cheaper