Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Fiix

Fiix is je snelste weg naar beter onderhoud.

Meer informatie over Fiix

The inability to customize the cost of the software based on needs...meaning, we use the software for it's most basic components, not for inventory, parts ordering, etc.

Beoordelingen van Fiix

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Fiix heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 621 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Fiix eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (621)

James
James
NA World class Manufacturing Manager in VS
Industriële automatisering, 501-1.000 werknemers

Fiix Fixed our Maintenance Organization

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Fiix is an incredible package for companies looking for a flexible CMMS. The Work Order System and it's flexibility to schedule tickets to Machines, Assets or Projects is very useful in our organization. We have a smaller maintenance department so we mix our activities with both in-house and contracted technicians. The Work Order system allows for us to assign an open ticket to a project that can then be tracked and closed after the vendor has completed the work.

When it comes to a downside to this software I haven't really found one yet. The customer service and flexibility has made it very easy to transition. If I had to point to one thing it would be that we could reuse some of our field names from the old database, but this was easily overcome by a great on-boarding. experience

Ryan
HVAC Department Lead in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

This will carry us through scaling up

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I generally love the platform and its capacity/depth for our assets. This will likely be moved over into our other departments (Machinery, Construction) as I finish developing and implementing this for our HVAC PM department.

I love the cross-integration between my field technicians, accounting, and warehousing. My equipment has all of the attached parts information that relates back to my warehouse as we consume materials and notifies my accounting and warehousing teams when we're below our required threshold. This is incredible software, it's able to keep all of our invoicing together and associate it with a track record of each part's purchasing history and cost over time. Very excited to use this to its fullest.

There are some things that would be nice for the initialization phase of creating all of the assets, namely that "save and create another" asset should carry over much of the prior item's data. For those of us without a csv to upload into Fiix, it seems easiest to go through each plant by asset type, so much of the data stays the same from asset to asset, until that type is finished. Often times, I ended up going back through to double check my new assets before moving on to creating the next new type of asset (i.e. AHU to RTU to MAU, etc. ). Also, it would be nice to have a standard daily report that can include a technician's work from the day, including the actual photos uploaded by them, and have it sent to a set list of email addresses.

Mario
Maintenance Planner in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Good for the Money

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use but reporting is not accurate at all.

Easy to use, creating PM's, generating work orders and assigning work orders.

Hard to setup and use reports. Most of the reports are not accurate.

Aaron
Manufacturing Engineer in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

14 months into FIIX use

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience, we received a product we could quickly and easily fill but then with further review most of that info needs to change and be improved. Once again I think the software needs a bit more standard structure for initial asset inputs. I think an onsite installer with more practical manufacturing environment would have also helped. One example, we were told to set each PM completion time to 10% of PM frequency which is basically impossible in our field. A Monthly PM only allows 3 days to complete when all Maintenance teams would expect to be compliant to complete PM at anytime within the 30 days in each month.

The open architecture and ease of adding assets and PMs

The same as what we originally liked. The open architecture allows users to create assets without much of the info needed within a PM system. Asset creation should be more structured and then allow additional inputs for special info but asset should require info about model serial number purchase and current cost. Since we began the entries without this info, I can add it later but info won't be standard for all assets unless I remove each and add back once I determine all info needed for each. It was nice not to need this info in beginning but makes the product I have less useful that it would have been if we were forced to add this standard information from the begining

Joseph
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Efficient and quick

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with the product and the team over at Fiix. They want us to succeed and give us help with their software along the way.

I like that the team can easily understand how to use the product and they can be limited by what they see so it won't overwhelm them. Admins can make their life even easier by putting common tasks into task groups so they don't have to worry if they missed a step.

The reports system works well, they started analytics for the higher tiered groups. You have to know how to use it to be able to minipulate the pages. There is not much training on it yet, but I bet a few helpful videos would go a long way about understanding the use of it.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that our software has helped in your day-to-day. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Fiix is the best maintenance management software

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The program has significantly improved our maintenance efficiency and reduced equipment downtime. The user-friendly interface has made it easy for our maintenance team to adopt and integrate into their daily workflows.

Fiix has become an indispensable tool for our maintenance management. The program's user-friendly interface and intuitive design stand out. I appreciate the ease with which we can schedule and track maintenance tasks, ensuring equipment reliability and minimizing downtime.

More advanced analytics tools and customizable reporting options would provide deeper insights into maintenance performance.

Jonas
Manager of CI and Blow Molding in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great software for maintenance

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great overall. Implementation and getting all the users to use the software properly can be a challenge.

The software lays out the asset structure in an easy to use way. Keeps a great history on all work orders and changes made to assets. Great reporting options. Files related to assets (setup, specifics, etc) can be accessed easily.

Making changes to scheduled maintenance in the system can be cumbersome at times. Certain features that we need are not available at this time.

Voedselproductie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

B's thought on Fiix

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great tool to record and manage all assets, measures KPIs and many more. Also it is very user friendly so people from various age group can easily use and provides you effective data.

Work order management and Analytics is win for me. Inventory ABC classification by usage also highly appreciated.

At initial stage, it is a great software but in long term it required continues improvement in product or additional features in software to get maximum return out of it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Plant Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 11-50 werknemers

High Versatile

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really help develop a culture based around preventative maintenance instead of reactive maintenance.

Mobile app is very user friendly, The ability to pick an chose what information you want your team to access and use, Great tech support

The mobile app lacks in features such as parts entering on the fly when in the field.

Brian
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fiix makes maintenance more manageable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fiix has increased my effectiveness as a maintenance leader. It allows me to track individual accomplishments within my team.

parts inventory control, PM management, work order tracking, time and parts cost tracking

work request generation can be difficult to manage when using multiple sites

Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Good for small enterprises

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We mainly used it for Work Order accountability and to have history of tasks completed.

Customer Support was great, but the overall product needs improvement.

Unable to make bulk edits, difficult to navigate user permissions, and reporting structure needs to be improved. Mobile App and Desktop version do not line up with each other. The platform allows for too many human errors and it is hard to maintain clean data. Inventory can be way off than what is reported by the system.

Textiel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Fiix CMMS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently.
The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant.
Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts.
The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application.
As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work.
The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task.
Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire.
Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions.
My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Will
Maintenance Engineer in VS
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Melody
Procurement Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Procurement/Inventory Management with Fiix

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I mainly utilize the Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules. The PO system is easy to use from day one. The Parts & Supplies module tracks all of the necessary points of inventory management. You can handle everything you want to manage from planning to the final closure of the work order. The module can all be accessed via links from work order to purchase request to PO to receipt to work order completion. This is a vital tool when researching through asset/equipment/vehicle/inventory management.

The Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules in Fiix are very user friendly. Any outside the box options that we have requested have been implemented with relative ease and low expense. We now have Fiix driving information into our ERP system as part of the accounting process. As Fiix has grown with us, they have added quite a few intuitive dashboards that help out in all areas of users. I have used many CMMS systems in the past, but Fiix has been the most user friendly and easy to modify as business changes/grows.

I really would like to know more about other areas of the system that I don't utilize regularly and also able to create my own reports on the fly.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Melody, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you have been enjoying using our software. We'd love to have you come join our Fiixer Community! It's your hub to chat with maintenance professionals across every industry about strategy, using Fiix, and so many other topics. If you'd like to learn more use this link to sign up: https://www.fiixsoftware.com/community/

Donny
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Fiix

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since our facility has been using the Fiix software our maintenance program has improved greatly. We have set up KPIs to track different maintenance activities. They also have an app that works very well and is easy to use. As a maintenance manager it is important to have a solid CMMS system in place and Fiix has checked all of those boxes for our organization.

The Fiix software is east to navigate and use. Over the last few years we have been utilizing this software and have built our CMMS with the support of the Fiix team. They are very responsive to suggestions and continue to advance with new improvements. From an administrator stand point this platform allows us to create, move, and change our assets. As well as simply creating and changing our PM tasks and Scheduled Maintenance activities. We have also started a through put process to maximize our run time and optimize our true Pm activities.

The only area that I struggle with is the report generation. Although, if I ever have a need or a question the Fiix team is readily available and able to offer support in either building a specific report or walking me through the process.

Nikki
Shift Engineer in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 201-500 werknemers

Good evolving software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Chief Engineer in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Second property and still like this extra person on the job,

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Business problems that Fiix helps me with is scheduling, reporting and filing. Fiix is the extra person on my team and saves having to hire that body that may be sick or on vacation when you need them the most, Fiix is always there.

I most like the scheduling that it provides me. I have set up all of my critical tasks each month and no matter how busy or hectic a day is Fiix will remind me I have a task that needs addressing.

The set up, but you will have that with any software, this being the second property I have used this on what I learned on the first that I used for 4 years made this property much easier.

4 jaar geleden

Hi David, thank you for the review. We know how busy your team can be, so we are happy to hear that Fiix is helping you track your maintenance activities and save you time. If you need help with setting up the system, do let us know and we can send over some materials or connect you with our Professional Services team who can help simplify the process.

Wayne
Heavy Equip Mechanic in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Our Fiix Implementation Has Been Excellent

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I tested several web-based MMS applications before I decided to buy and implement Fiix. The great thing about Fiix software is it allowed us to easily create and track Work Orders, defined all Scheduled Maintenance for all equipment in the Power Plant and Schedule it within the Maintenance Management System. This is gives us the ability to have all maintenance tasks scheduled automatically according to manufacturer recommendations and automatically generates work orders to complete the maintenance tasks as they occur. Moreover, we can track and prioritize all maintenance tasks and provide status to all personnel and supervisors, as well as generate comprehensive reports on what needs to be done and what has been done. My next steps are to integrate the Parts Inventory Control, Parts and Supply Management and Cost features so we can maintain our Inventory, track and order parts easily, as well as associate all required parts for each maintenance task. The big thing will be that this will enable us to track Maintenance Costs per asset and per system. This is huge for our regulatory reporting requirements.

Maintenance Management features were easy to setup and customize for our situation. This allows us to easily track and maintain our Scheduled Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance.

There is nothing I dislike about this software, really.

Barry
Facility Manager in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Great Maintenance Program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

On top of all the building maintenance that gets tracked, it helps with our fleet of vehicles. It allows me to track all of the vehicle repairs with a complete history of parts and costs, and all the information is at your fingertips. Fiix will also let you run reports that will sum all the information on one report. There are many options that I don't use but as time goes on I know they're there if needed.

I have no real complaints at this time, It seems that the developers are always trying to improve the software and as long as the price doesn't keep going up, I'll stay happy.

Tara
Administrator in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

The best solution around

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using the software for a few years now. Prior to using MA CMMS we had a paper based system. Our business had grown to the point it was no longer possible to sufficiently manage the workflow manually. In looking for solutions we found MA CMMS. After a test drive of the system, we were very pleased with the functionality it offered and its ease of use. The system allows us to better manage our resouces . We can track inventory within the system which assist us in the billing process. There are several adhoc reports that provide useful information that we find helpful in doing predicative maintenance of systems we maintain. And it also provides data that is useful in system operation. And on top of that, it was very affordable compared to any other option we looked at. We are very pleased with the product and the customer service they offer. We look forward to a long working relationship with MA.

Ability to track parts used; assist in balancing work load among staff members; notification of status changes; reports

I find the mobile app a little confusing; may have too many comments fields. User sometimes is not sure where to put comments - doesn't appear to line up with online system.

Aaron
Inventory/Parts Supervisor in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

BHS Inventory/Parts Management

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with FIIX has been good. It feels like it is software that is better suited for smaller companies with little diversity in their inventory items.

When it comes to inventory management I like that FIIX has an easy to use search function. The purchase order process within FIIX is easy and straight forward. An additional bonus with FIIX is that the support team is vey friendly and helpful in answering any questions and resolving any issues.

What I find least functional with FIIX is their lack of flexibility when it comes to inventory management. The flexibility to set up numbered locations is minimal and its' transparency in tracking product movement does not exist.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Aaron, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you find our parts and supplies module easy to use and that our team has been helpful resolving issues! We're sorry to hear that our inventory management functionality does not allow you to set up numbered locations or track product movement. We've submitted feature requests on our behalf to improve these aspects of our software.

Brad
Plant Engineer in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Gets the job done

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the second software that we've used. It's far from perfect but it works way better than the last one. It is a little querky and has it's bugs but overall it gets the job done.

Most things are linked together very well so you can get from an asset record to a service record to a part record very easily. They incorporate "hyperlinks" very well. The cloud base works very well. We have multiple copies open at a time and data never seems to get misplaced or corrupted

Many very simple things like: Fields in POs and other screens lack the ability to set defaults. Ex: vendor terms Most columns in lists in various places around the program can be ordered or sorted by clicking on the header of that column yet many cannot. Most of these have no apaerent order either. Many columns that have a fixed order are the wrong way and are ordered oldest on top instead of newest on top The purchasing screens do not support package quantities which makes auto re-ordering and inventory control on such items a difficult task

Joe
Plant Engineering Manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect for us.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a bit pricy. And for a smaller company it can be a tough hurdle to get over. But it is worth it. The software is very powerful. And the data/info you get is great. Even in our small operation (36 employees) it has proven very valuable even passed the maintenance aspect! Id recommend it to anyone. Just because the app portion doesn't work good for us. Doesn't mean it won't work for someone else.

The interface is easy to pick up for new employees. The overall use of the browser portion, is easy to use. It allows us things we never thought of after about 4 years. It will give you data you never had before.

The new app is terrible. I keep the old app loaded on my tech's tablets. It's not geared toward all types of uses. It's geared toward one type of use. The web browser portion is perfect. And that is what the app should be, just a scaled down mobile version of that. The price is also a bit rich for what we use. I wish it was a bit more ala-cart based. Pay for the features you use.

Kristy
Maintenance/Inventory in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Inventory and Asset Management with Ease

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have worked with the FIIX software here at Tris USA for 5 years. Before I started FIIX was not utilized to its full potential. I have worked to utilize as many features as possible and we have found that we are more organized than ever. Downtime is lessened and productivity is increased because we know what we need and where it is. I am impressed with the user friendliness of the software and the ability of it to cover a range of needs.

I utilize the inventory aspects as well as the asset and purchasing aspects. FIIX allows us to easily keep up with our machinery and parts for those machines to keep things running smoothly. Purchasing and record keeping is a breeze and reports help us keep track of our budget easily.

All the features that we need are there, the only cons I find might be in search functions or labeling and photographing parts. Also we would be excited to see the mobile application beefed up to show more information.

Olawale
Sr. Global Lean Director in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Fiix Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our goal was to implement a system to manage assets, work orders and parts. Fiix offers all those solutions with the ability to integrate. System is easy to use and support is quick. Experienced some implementation challenges with some technical issues that took a long time to resolve. That is one area for improvement.

It's ease of use as a CMMS. It has the basic functions that a maintenance team will need to manage assets, work orders, spare parts and purchasing.

For multi-site use, you cannot limit the list of suppliers, preventive maintenance or task groups to the site users. It would be nice for those items be visible only to the site access level based on permissions. Configuration of reporting is not so simple.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Olawale, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you have been finding our software easy to use. As for your product suggestion around site access visibility based on permissions we'll pass your feedback on to our team. As we are always looking for ways to improve, your feedback is appreciated.