Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Yellowfin

Waar de dashboards van vandaag falen, levert Yellowfin resultaten. Ontdek, ontwikkel inzicht en handel sneller. Bereik het Waarom sneller.

Meer informatie over Yellowfin

Yellowfin is a great BI software with an easy-to-use UI that anyone can use, it makes reporting, analytics and data visualization much easier.

I really liked Yellowfin BI, no big problems using it so far.

Beoordelingen van Yellowfin

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Yellowfin heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 20 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Yellowfin eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (20)

Oliver Elijah
Oliver Elijah
Senior Operations Manager in VS
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

Yellowfin is integrated with predictive and Big Data processing tools.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The VSV team develops reports and dashboards quickly, simply and dynamically. Yellowfin has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (clients do not need deep training). We managed to create reports and panels with maps thanks to location intelligence. In addition, the integration of Yellowfin with predictive analytical tools and Big Data processing such as R, UDF, Spark are ideal for creating rich applications for end users. Yellowfin allows the connection of multiple data sources.

Yellowfin is a very fast and very simple product to create reports and panels. We were able to greatly reduce the response time of the VSV equipment and when VSV clients require new custom reports. It is also excellent that clients do not require in-depth training. The integration capacity of Yellowfin with Big Data is excellent.

We have obtained great positive results with Yellowfin. To be honest, I consider that it meets the expectations. It is very simple and fast, it is integrated with Big Data, clients do not require a great training. It just works.

Andrea
Director of CS in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Even if you're a new user, it couldn't be easier

5,0 6 maanden geleden

It's very simple to set and use, it allows our company to connect the multiple data sources we use in different departments to give a global perspective of the customers we have.

So far, nothing negative to point out as it's much simpler and stable than other tools I had used before.

Erik
Project Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Yellowfin was not as flexible or as robust as other options.

2,0 8 jaar geleden

The simplicity of the interface was a plus, but unfortunately that simplicity went through to the backend. It didn't have the robust features and support that Salesforce did, and I feel it didn't manage multiple data sources as well as DOMO did. I feel that if you want to completely control your reports and have a BI dedicated team build reports where no one else can, it might be a solution for you.

Anytime I needed a report, I ran into issues with this software. We used yellowfin for a period of months, having switched from Salesforce. I found the reports were difficult to produce, and the data management was okay at best. We later switched to DOMO which was a breath of fresh air, as far as it comes to ease of use and data management.

Reactie Yellowfin International

8 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Erik! Customer feedback is the main engine of Yellowfin’s innovation. With that said, we’re extremely bummed about your negative experience with Yellowfin and are regretful that we couldn’t work with our Partner that was handling your account in a more effective manner. For what it’s worth, our newest version 7.2 tackles the issues you bring up. If anything changes for you in regards to your current BI platform, we’d love to show you the newest version of Yellowfin and win you back! Cheers - Yellowfin.

James
Director in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use, worth the money.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We really like using Yellowfin. While the lack of cloud services and coding to customize are minor issues, we do not have much to complain about. It’s very user-friendly and we have easily been able to teach others how to use it. The fact that the program is useable on both Mac and PC makes it a great option. The program is certainly worth the cost.

This program was very easy to setup and use. Within a few hours, we were working. The program is very user-friendly and it did not take long for us to train our employees to use it. The dashboards are very pleasing to the eye, and we thoroughly enjoyed using Yellowfin. It was also very affordable, especially as we added users. We loved the customization of the program, and we could really make it our own. When we did have technical issues, customer support was able to resolve them very quickly.

We really wish that this program had a cloud option. While it’s always good to have data stored on a computer, it’s easier to have things on the cloud, especially if you need to use different computers. While this program is rather bug-free, we did have a few issues loading items and charts, but any bugs we had were resolved with either time or calling customer service. Otherwise, it’s been a pleasure to use. We aren’t a fan of having to code to customize colors, but it’s not a deal-breaker.

Krissy
Krissy
Implementation Project Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

We attempted to use Yellowfin as a Dashboard backbone software. The system is great but limited.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We did not end up implementing this live for our clients but it was a nice software and if our client base was smaller or our software data scheme less complex we would have used this. There was not anything wrong really just was not the correct software for our company.

I like the user friendly layout, how writing your own "queries" and updating the data the way you want is easy. I like that it is easy to connect to a DB using ODBC or other options (I did not explore all of these). I liked the way the screen displayed and I liked the way that customer service responded well when I had questions. There was a decent amount of documentation and videos available online. The ability to customize colors is decent as well as adding titles and everything to the pages.

I did not like how customizing colors was writing code or specific selects, I did not like how you could not easily create "custom fields" or formulas. The system was a little slower than I would have liked but I believe it is mostly due to how the data was being extracted. The system was pretty user friendly but had issues with displaying our data set and pulling data from our system easily.

Reactie Yellowfin International

6 jaar geleden

Dear Ms Gray, Thank you for your review of Yellowfin, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry you did not end up choosing Yellowfin, but happy to hear your positive comments about our analytics tool. Yellowfin works on a real time connection to its data sources, so you are correct to say it was probably down to how the data was being extracted. We've made some pretty exciting updates to our platform in the last few weeks and creating custom fields or formulas has never been easier. Good luck with your analytics journey. Yellowfin

Tom
Cofounder and Partner
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers

Yellowfin continues to Delight

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a small company bringing data visualization to a market that is data rich, yet unsavvy about the insights it can offer. After much research and trial, we landed on Yellowfin two years ago as the best choice for us. There is not a problem or situation we have run into yet that Yellowfin could not address; especially with the assistance of the US based support team. Yellowfin worked with us closely to understand our business and fashioned an arrangement that met our needs nicely. We introduced Yellowfin to our development partner and after the proof of concept work they raved it was easier to use and integrated more effectively than other BI tools they work with, which include the other leaders in the industry. We recommend it regularly to others.

Ease of use, with compromising functionality, for administrator as well as users. For us, strong security and multitenancy is important. Data visualization option variety and capabilities. We use the alerts, multiple drilling options, raster mapping, heat map as well as normal visuals. Collaboration and connection features as we are creating a learning environment for our constituents. Customization options within the back end as well as embedding front end. Web based and mobile platforms. Story telling capability. Efficiently and effectively handle 1000's of users.

For us, none yet. As our data warehouse grows, we may add another tool for very heavy data mining.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Yellowfin BI Number one

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Yellowfin changes the way we do business. Yellowfin changes the way we do things internally
Soooooooooo much information, the way we want to view it
Easy to set up new views, at a mouse click
Heaps of options that really help us manage our business now and going forward

Yellowfin provides me with the information that I want to see, when I want it and how I want it Easy of use Versatile Intuitive Seemless Integration

Probably if I had to pick one thing and it is only a small thing - but it gets updated too often

Paul
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Happy with Yellowfin

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Yellowfin for our customers to use on our cloud project management platform (PieMatrix). I spent a good deal of time looking at other BI options. The reason I chose Yellowfin was 1) their user interface and customer end experience is very clean and modern, which reflects well with our PieMatrix "Pie" project tool, 2) the Yellowfin price value was much higher than any other BI tool I reviewed, and 3) they were the best choice for managing end-customer users who have different data sources in a multi-tenant environment. I would also like to share that our experience with their current sales and customer team has been great. They have bent over backwards to help me get the best plan for our customer base. And most importantly, our customers using our Yellowfin integration have been very happy with the report output.

- Clean user interface - Easier to use than other tools - Supportive Yellowfin team - Great multi-tenancy structure for auto propagating new reports across different data source Yellowfin users

- It took us a while to install and get the system working, but once it got set up properly, everything has been smooth. - Yellowfin doesn't have a cloud offering. Their product needs to be installed.

Steve
Chief Information Officer and Director, Information Technology Services in VS
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cost effective tool for graphical analytics

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dashboard/reports and analytics on a variety of metrics that we're tracking firm-wide or at our clients.

Easy to setup (<4 hours), very cost effective for multiple users, easy to connect to any database, great online training and tools to get up to speed, and easy to create reports/tabs/dashboards.

No issues that we've experienced. Customer service was responsive and we could connect with the one problematic database (on a legacy AS/400)

Ranabrata
Ranabrata
Senior Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Web based best Alalytics tool

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fast web based analytics tool.
Can perform reporting on any thing with less amount of technical klnowledge

the customer support . Performance

ETL while loading the data is very basic

Gustav
Sales and Marketing Director in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Yellowfin - great to work with !!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having more than 40 of our customers using Yellowifn, mostly embedded we have had great feedback from these customers and a great working relationship with Yellowfin

Easy to use, many data sources and connectors with pre-build resorts/dashboards. Low cost of ownership.

Had some release issues and bugs in earlier releases.

Randy
Marketing Consultant in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

YellowFin Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

This is what makes Yellowfin great: - Collaboration - Data Preparation - Easy of Use - Data Governance - Beautiful Dashboards

Anthony
Payroll Manager in VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Reporting

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a great product for casino business use.

I really like the reporting functions. It's simple and easy to download as excel or PDF which saves me processing time.

I am just a user, so I don't have much to say about what I least liked about the software. It worked for me.

Dave
COO
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Great functionality

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've had a great experience with Yellowfin. Setup was easy and we were getting insightful analysis very quickly after adopting. We found the communication and ability to share comments, dashboards, reports very useful. That functionality really helped our distributed team make forward progress within our data sets. It's been a great experience and has been a tool helping drive our business.

Ease of use, customer support has been great, cost is exceptional value for money.

youssef
Software engineer in Egypte
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Yellowfin BI Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a business, yellowfin has helped make the best decisions based on our data.

I really liked Yellowfin BI, no big problems using it so far.

Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful Business Intelligence

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Yellowfin to build student performance management dashboards for school districts. Yellowfin has excellent report development tools and some powerful features (like predictive analytics!) that help us turn raw student data into actionable information for educators and administrators.

Ease of development Social Networking features

Corey
Sales Principal in Zuid-Afrika

I have been using Yellowfin for a few months now and must admit, it is an incredible BI platform.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Herewith my list of what makes Yellowfin great: - Collaboration - Data Preparation - Easy of Use - Data Governance - Beautiful Dashboards

Kareem
Kareem
Student in Egypte
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Yellowfin review

4,0 vorig jaar

Yellowfin is one of the greatest analytical tools that are really great for creating dashboards and making OLAP operations.

I really enjoyed this software, perhaps they may improve their customer as it took a while for their response.

Aakanksha
Assistant Manager in India
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Simple and smart

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very easy and simple to use and is a great tool

It is pretty easy to use and is quite user-friendly. It's very easy to connect multiple data sources in it and this helps the user tremendously

The colour and schematics could be a little more and this would help the visualisation aspect of the BI

Shiam
Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Review of Yellowfin Business Intelligence

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great software providing tools to build the next generation advanced reports and dashboards.