Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over OpenAsset

OpenAsset is de toonaangevende cloudgebaseerde DAM voor project- en vastgoedbedrijven in de architectuur-, techniek-, bouw- en vastgoedsectoren. Boek vandaag nog een demo.

Meer informatie over OpenAsset

There are a lot we (responses from staff) like most about this software. The features are always being added, the software is easy to use the support is A+ and it integrates with other products.

Not user intuitive ( a lot of our users had difficulties with it), and a lot of the features to enhance the use came at an added cost.

Beoordelingen van OpenAsset

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

OpenAsset heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 63 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (63)

Sorteren op

Heb je OpenAsset eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (63)

Holly P
Holly P
Communications Manager in VS
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

Best Photo Storage Tool Ever

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic tool in every way!

What is there not to like?? You can create large buckets to sort all your photos, and specify keyword tags within each bucket. It's easy to create a process to follow with that sort of end system! You can search and save photos in your carousel, export samples of the photos, download them quickly into a PowerPoint, zipped folder, or drop them right into an Adobe product (no download required!!). You can easily share an album with anyone you've given permissions to, set user editing capabilities (want people to upload but not change anything? You can do that!) And the customer service is phenomenal. From making minor updates at your suggestions to customizing, to walking you through system changes, to being at your beck and call, the customer service does not disappoint.

My only complaint is that sometimes the interface changes without notice and it can take a bit to find your tools. However, these interface updates have always been a great change, just sometimes slows me down a bit.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Holly. This is fantastic to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to say so many great things about our product.

Neil
Landscape Technician in VK
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Open Asset is a Game Changer for Murdoch Wickham

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously we were storing images in folders on our server, which made finding what we needed very difficult if you didn't know where to look. We needed a central primarily, image, management system that would us accessible to all users wherever they were working. The bonus is that Open Asset can also store much more about a project than just the imagery. Soon it will become the main resource for all our project information.

Open Asset is brilliant, it enables us to manage our digital assets in the way we have always dreamed of! It also allows our team to quickly find and use the resources they need. The support we have received from Open Asset to get things set up has been second to none, which has meant everyone has got up to speed on using Open Asset very quickly.

So far we don't have any negatives to report, when we compare the situation we are now in to what we were using before there is no comparison! However I have the reassurance that if there were any problems the Open Asset support team would be there for us when we needed them.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Marketing Communications Coordinator in VS

It's Fine

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Is specifically designed to work with AEC companies

Isaac
National Business Development Lead - Freight in VS

Effortless Photo & Data Sharing and Storage

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I really enjoy that it's linked with our CRM software and provides us with data entry options to link projects, people, documents, and allows us to find our assets much easier.

I think the search function can be a little complicated sometimes, but it's something that comes with using the program so often.

Best Dam Software I've seen

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had an archaic image database that didn't allow anyone but marketing to be able to pull down any image size but thumbnails. Now anyone in the firm can get images and be able to use them in Word, PowerPoint, or InDesign without losing resolution and turn out a great product.
In a pinch a project manager can create a PowerPoint presentation of project images without waiting for marketing to help them.

The ease of the migration of our images and the great customer service was awesome. They are continually updating/upgrading the product to be more intuitive, helpful, and keep up with the technology market. For instance, AI, they've built into the product intuitive searching for similar images. Fantastic feature!

A couple of the admin features takes a little longer to navigate when you have a large group of users. Have requested a couple of enhancements which they are looking at.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, this is great to hear!

Shari
Shari
Marketing Specialist in VS
Civiele techniek, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

An indespensable content management tool for my team

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a strong tool that just keeps getting better. I'm able to access information quickly, especially content I'm less familiar with. The ability to share with others through OA has saved me time. I look forward to getting more skilled as using the built-in tools.

I love the deliverable options - you can export a collection as a PowerPoint show, PDF contact-sheet, and more, as well as create custom one-sheets with company branding. I also love the ability to drag and drop assets right into programs like InDesign and PowerPoint.

Our custom search feature was hard to learn although our internal team and the OA team continue to make improvements.

Sophie
Sophie
Marketing Coordinator in VK
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

Essential for the built environment

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an essential tool for marketing particularly when working with a large quantity of imagery that often gets updated.

Ease of use, integration with Adobe suite

Lack of homepage customisation and some video compressing even when raw export

Paul
Marketing Coordinator in VS

Great service

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I love that I can have all my work files in one place on OppenAsset. It's very easy to use and easily integrates into my everyday work life. I use it every day because it fast and simple to navigate.

The only real issue I have is that I have to close out my searches after every one. But even that isn't that big of a hurdle, I just have to make sure I zero out my searches every time.

Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

use it for work and it is excellent

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Very straight forward and easy to use, I like the integration with Adobe.

Search tool is a bit clunky. UX/UI could be a little better

Mindy

Great tool!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

OpenAsset is an awesome tool and makes our lives so much easier when looking for photos and project write-ups.

It may be difficult to get all your information ready for import on your own end, but that isn't really a con of OpenAsset. You just need to make sure you have everything organized well.

Lily
Marketing in VS
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

OA has been life changing!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we love using OA. It has much room for improvement but even so it is a great tool for both marketing purposes and the overall firm. The customer service is truly fantastic and we really appreciate the OA team's willingness to listen and help us at all times.

OA has been a great asset to us for connecting our image library across our offices globally. The sync to Deltek Vision is wonderful as it is a great way to look up project information without having to go through the slow and dated interface of Deltek. We love that you can upload different file types, have a variety of user settings, different categories, etc. The PDF, contact sheet generation and INDD plug-in features are extremely convenient and useful. We haven't gotten around to utilizing uploading our standard INDD templates for project page and resume generation yet but we are looking foward to doing so.

I think the user interface has come a long way but I think there is still a lot of room for improvement. I don't think that all of the settings and features are intuitive to find; for example, the image tagging keywords aren't obvious to locate and that has been a bit of an issue as we roll out OA to firmwide employees who don't know what the keywords to search by are vs. marketing who does know because we chose and implemented them. I think the mapping feature is good but it would be better if it could auto link that from Deltek as well to avoid manual input into OA.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Lily, it's great to get your feedback on using OpenAsset and it's impact at STUDIOS. Our Product Team are always keen to get more feedback on how people are using OpenAsset and how it could be improved. If you would like to tell us more about your suggestions, you can contact us on [email protected] and we'll arrange a call to discuss in more detail.

Nick
Senior Manager in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

OpenAsset is a true game changer!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with OpenAsset has been outstanding. From the moment we implemented it, it streamlined our processes, increased efficiency, and maintained top-notch quality control. Communication vastly improved within our marketing department, and now it seamlessly extends to our collaborations with operations. It's been a game-changer for our entire organization.

I absolutely love OpenAsset for its efficient, high-quality control, and version control features. It streamlines our workflow, ensured top-notch assets, and made collaboration a breeze. Highly recommend!

can confidently say there isn't a single thing I don't like about OpenAsset. It's a powerful and impressive asset management tool.

Dana
Senior Marketing Manager in VS
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great AEC DAM platform!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Love this platform; live and breath in it!

I love the ease of use and customization. It's by far been the best DAM option for AEC industry. Our teams have been using it for over five years! Love the albums, storage organization with categories, and more.

I would love to see more reporting options to help us better determine which assets are most useful, etc. Wish a full integration to Salesforce was easier.

Tiffany
Sr. Graphic Designer in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We had no DAM before OpenAsset

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Though I am still spending many hours uploading and tagging my content, I can already see the time savings in searching for images. I am also empowering non-marketing people to find their own images to save me the time and effort all while controlling the quality of images. Our different regional operating groups are able to share photos easier.

We had no DAM before OpenAsset. We just kept our images in our network drive folders. We are a company of 3,000+ team members and 40+ marketers spread across the country. I love that we can now search our photos like Google. We can find them faster and more efficiently. The uploading and searching process is fairly intuitive. I haven't had to explain it much to people before they start searching. Instead of finding images for people, I can just direct them to our OA portal and they can find it themselves. Frees up my time.

Tagging photos is very clunky. I can't blow up the image during the upload process to see details. Though metadata from the images is transferred into OA, the keywords I have already tagged in my images prior to OA were not transferred as keywords in OA. They are in the description, so I had to re keyword everything. Though the OA techs are writing my a script to do this automatically, but it should be an included feature. I was told that OA would be integrating AI where they would suggest keywords for my images. I haven't seen it yet, but I am excited for it. Keywording is very laborious.

Keith
Vice President in VS

OpenAsset Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing product. It saves countless hours of time each and every week we have it. The Axomic team is great--they listen, they help, and they truly want the product to help our business be successful.

How easy it is to connect OpenAsset to existing systems currently in place. It instantly adds value in that the moment we upload a new file, the system is porting over data from our Deltek Vision system making it easy and quickly usable.

Certain functionalities have to be used in certain ways--that is, for instance, you can only drag and drop files into InDesign from the grid view, but say I'm previewing in full-screen; I can't just drag that active file right into InDesign from there. Some features seem to be layered in as opposed to integrated in a central way. Lastly, I think the limitation of the system which could vastly improve it is to break free from strict things like search terms, and instead allow for more open-ended search features that are smart and intuitive rather than restrictive.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with OpenAsset, Keith. This is great for us to hear and we appreciate the feedback.

Cynthia
CIO in VS

Love OpenAsset

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our staff has only good things to say about their experiences with OA. IT doesn't get very many help desk tickets

The add'l cost for storage as it wasn't explained that I would have this so it wasn't budgeted.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OpenAsset, Cynthia. We are pleased to hear such great feedback from you and your team.

Juliana
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

Easy integration of our image library into design software

5,0 vorig jaar

OpenAsset has provided us with the ability to host our library of images online, reducing the amount of data stored in our drives and making it very easy to access images from anywhere in the world. The integration to powerpoint and InDesign expedite the way we design and reduce the file size of what we work on, therefore speeding up the process.

OpenAsset often has small glitches. Some images might get corrupted and we have to keep a backup on our drive in case we need to upload them again. Another example is images sometimes translate to InDesign or PPT upside down or distorted but this is an easy fix we live with.

Alexander
Graphic designer in VS
Architectuur en planning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Intuative image database tool that leads the field with great customer service and regular updates.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Open Asset daily to weekly for my job. Again I have seen improvements in the 3 or so years we have been using it, they come often and only strengthen the product. Im excited to see more recognition technology being implemented that will help in tracking down similar images and more.

The customer service and upgrades are a great part of the Open Asset system. You can customize to your hearts desire with a steady stream of new features always on the horizon that improve things and get you excited about what's coming next. The cross platform functionality with the Adobe suite is also a lovely touch.

Most of my concerns have been addressed by the Open Asset team and are already in development for future editions. Things like being able to upload and store power point presentations.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OpenAsset, Alexander. This is great feedback and we're pleased to hear how much you and your team enjoy using OpenAsset.

Katherine
Senior Associate Videographer & Photographer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Watching OpenAsset Develop

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OpenAsset's user interface has gotten better since we started on the server-based software a few years ago, but it is still not entirely intuitive and our staff remains frustrated with it as they are not regular enough users for navigating the site to stick in their minds.
The support page is helpful but it does not explain every function and feature.

I love that I can store an unlimited number of images on the cloud and share them anywhere with my company.

I like least that 1. Albums default to private and 2. You cannot select the file type of an image when you download it at a size other than Original

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Katherine. It's really helpful for us to get your feedback. We are continually working on user interface improvements but it's always great to get more information. If you're happy to speak to our product team about how you think we can make OpenAsset better, email [email protected] and we'll arrange a time to run through your thoughts on this.

Kelsey

No more broken links!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

OpenAsset has been a great tool to centralize our project photography, employee photography, and brand assets. The ability to easily upload, label, and then subsequently search has been a game changer. Also--the Indesign plugin is A+. Gone are the days of all those broken links!

Overall, we've had a great experience. The one area I would love to see is a more user-directed template for creating project pages/resumes. Having that flexibility to create something on demand as opposed to working through OA would be awesome.

Monica
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

A must have for marketing teams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer support at OpenAsset has been exceptional. They have worked with us every step of the way to meet our specific needs. They keep adding new features that make the software even more useful.

OpenAsset solved our issue of making project photography easily searchable and accessible by all of our staff across four offices. The InDesign plugin was especially helpful for our marketing team productivity.

It took us many months to get the software customized to our liking and uploaded with content. Training for users is a must because OpenAsset has so much depth to it that even seasoned users might not be aware of all the features available.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OpenAsset, Monica. We're pleased to hear how helpful it is for the marketing team at Taylor Design and we appreciate the feedback.

liz
Marketing Environmental Graphics Lead in Australië
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

OpenAsset is the best digital asset management tool around.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really happy with OpenAsset, but would love to learn how we could use it better.

Being able to keep our digital assets / images in the one place. InDesign integration is the most useful to me, it has been a game changer. Also for Microsoft apps too.

I think some budget friendly template options would be good. Perhaps have different levels of Indesign template creation options as I feel the cost is quite high at the moment, so we're having problems getting the cost approved in our company.

Elizabeth
Principal in VS
Architectuur en planning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product for AEC Industry

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OpenAsset has given us the ability to share our latest work firmwide, better collaborate and idea share, and find the photography we need quickly through tagging. It's provided huge efficiencies for the marketing team.

The software is very user-friendly, the interface is easy to navigate and the tagging is simple. I also felt like the set-up was straight-forward and OA was easy to work with. We have had great feedback firmwide on the platform and have been able to conduct training in 20 minutes - a testament to the ease of use!

Two things I would love to see - the ability to sell photography through the site. Often architecture firms sell photography to partners, consultants, etc. and it would be great to be able to share photos and accept payment through this one-stop platform. I would also love the ability to further brand/customize the home page. Those are tiny in the scheme of things, but would be great adds!

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great feedback, Elizabeth. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review and suggestions, this is really useful for our product team to hear.

Leonela
Operations Coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

OpenAsset is a vital tool for our team

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have thousands of photos of our properties. OpenAsset has given us the tools to create a robust catalog that is easily appealing. Before, OpenAsset we stored our photography on a PC shared drive and it was a nightmare trying to locate the files you needed. OpenAsset has completely removed this hurdle for us. It has also allowed us to streamline how we share photography with our leasing agents and broker teams.

It's easy to keep a catalog of our photography. Our employees like the convenience of having a one-stop shop for all our assets. I like the new tagging feature - it does a great job of accurately predicting the necessary tags for a photo, which has saved me a ton of time. I also really like the new homepage. Lastly, our customer success manager [sensitive content hidden] is wonderful! He's super helpful and always ensures we have the latest info about the platform.

As an admin, I find the settings page clunky and difficult to navigate at times. I also wish you could copy and paste the settings of one group to another.

Taylor
Strategic Growth Manager in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

An essential part of my workflow

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been fantastic. I've been an AEC marketer for 8 years and have used OpenAsset the entire time, across two different firms. I don't where I'd be without it.

I love the templated InDesign options for project sheets and resumes. They are a huge timesaver in my workflow.

I think that sometimes there are too many new features appearing that sometimes I can get a little overwhelmed with all there is to leverage and learn about the program.