Over Webex

Voer gesprekken met iedereen via elke desktop, browser, mobiele telefoon of videoapparaat overal ter wereld.

Meer informatie over Webex

As a part of University community, I enjoy the paid version for free. It is good for holding meetings with a very large attendees.

I was just annoyed once to see how badly the outlook worked with it.

Beoordelingen van Webex

Waar voor je geld

Webex heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.667 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Webex eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.668)

Arianna
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers

Can be user unfriendly

4,0 5 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Emily
SEO & Content manager in Duitsland
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Een prima tool die zich als maar ontwikkeld

4,0 3 maanden geleden

De tool is gebruiksvriendelijk en self explanatory. Zowel te gebruiken op desktop, tablet of mobiel door de app. Ook kan je met je telefoon inbellen zodat je lekker een buiten wandeling kan maken zonder dat je de meeting mist.

Vaak storingen en geen goede integratie met outlook. Zo kan ik niet via webex in mijn agenda zoals dit bij een teams wel kan. Ook maken weinig andere bedrijven gebruik van webex waardoor sommige mensen niet in de call kunnen komen

Vadiraja
Vadiraja
Project Engineer in India

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best, could be better

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed. > Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most. > Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Experience the Best of Webex: An Impressive and Convenient Way to Connect!"

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Webex is a cloud-based collaboration platform that allows businesses to easily connect, communicate, and collaborate with their employees, customers, and partners. Webex provides businesses with the tools they need to quickly and effectively collaborate in real-time.With Webex, businesses can easily host virtual meetings and conferences, share files and documents, and keep track of project progress. Webex also allows businesses to conduct live video conferencing and webinars, as well as chat and screen share with colleagues.Webex helps businesses to save time, reduce costs, and improve productivity. It eliminates the need for physical meetings and allows teams to collaborate remotely. Webex also provides businesses with a secure and reliable platform for communication and collaboration.Overall, Webex is an excellent platform that makes it easy for businesses to keep in touch and collaborate with their teams. It allows businesses to quickly and easily share documents, host meetings, and conduct video conferences. It also provides businesses with a secure and reliable platform for communication and collaboration.

The most impactful features of Webex are the video conferencing capabilities, the collaboration tools, and the secure file sharing. The product is easy to use and intuitive. Integration with existing business processes is also easy as Webex integrates with many popular platforms, such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite. The product also has detailed documentation and tutorials to help users get started quickly.

One feature that I feel is missing is the ability to customize the user experience. As of now, it is difficult to tailor the interface and user experience to fit the needs of different teams or departments. Additionally, it would be helpful to have a more robust set of tools for collaboration, such as better document annotation and workflow management tools.Integration with existing business processes was a bit difficult, as some of our processes were not compatible with the features offered by Webex. We had to adjust our processes to better fit the capabilities of Webex, which was a time-consuming process.Overall, I think Webex is a great product, but there are some improvements that could be made to make it even better.

Ryan
Ryan
Marketing Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Webex - Adequate but lacking

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a fine internal meeting tool for companies. However, if you are wanting to use it to do remote demos and meetings with clients or potential clients, it's a bad option. Too much of a hassle for the end user. It offers decent features for webinars, like the ability to set the stage, mute attendees, and automatically switch cameras to the person speaking, but it is too unreliable when it comes to recording and proves difficult with the end user.

It is easy to use from an admin standpoint and offers all the features we needed. For meetings, it's perfectly fine.

The software just lacks top-end features and functionality. We often get complaints that clients can't get into meetings because of downloads that Webex requires. Audio and video quality could be better. And most notably, the recordings are incredibly underwhelming. The video recordings will freeze randomly making them unusable. Every recording we've created through Webex has had to be modified because there are points in the recording where the video feed is completely frozen.

President in Canada
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Webex is essential to any business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been a wonderful experience , it ties me to the office and lets m know whern people are available or busy. or using video.

Its a great alternative to Teams and it is feature rich and works great. Cisco made a top notch product with this one. I have been online with several hundred people all sharing video at the same time for some online company photos and it was fine. We tried teams for the same thing and it hung up. This is my go to product to keepo me tied to the office.

There is nothing that I can say I truly do not like about this software it is perfect for me and a lot of companies I work with.

Jonathan
VP of Enterprise Sales in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Webex a great tried and true solution for online conference needs

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Fantastic product that continues to deliver.

webex has been a reliable virtual solution that i have used the majority for the last 15 years or more. Teh product is easy to use, with many features suitable for internal and external communication, including chat and video features.

Not much that I can say here, since its been such a reliable to tool for remote work for well over a decade.

Rudra Prayag
Rudra Prayag
Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Webex - Excellent Solution For Business Meetings

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After downloading the Webex app, you'll have all the tools you need to organise meetings. Whiteboards, files, chats, and several add-on connectors to third-party apps, such as Sketch board and Smartsheet, are available for collaboration, much like Microsoft Teams. All of this works well with the app's meeting feature.

We use Webex to plan and attend a conference/meetings and Training. The Webex Support Center's quick reaction to client questions and problems is its most vital feature. Their excellent customer service team responds quickly to our issues by starting swift upgrades if there is a significant problem. Documentation is available, and everything is presented on a single, simple webpage, which is incredibly helpful for our team.

I haven't encountered any significant problems when using it

Operations Manager in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

One of the early UCaaS providers

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Webex was an essential tool for anyone that constantly hosts meetings and touchpoints. It made me effective with the word that i do and it was very easy to use daily.

I used this software when i worked for the largest telco vendor in the US. I really liked this service because it was easy to use, and it allowed me to have meetings effectively.

It used to only work on specific computer specs but now i think it works seamlessly in any type of computer or browser.

Graphic Designer in Ghana
Design en ontwerp, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Conferencing Software for business partners

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Webex has same way improve my business by connecting my partners and customers through conferencing

The feature that make me like Webex most is the Mobile Access accepting different conversation across devices

The only feature which needs slight improvement is 2 Way Audio & Video which is a little difficult for me to use. This made I rated Webex 4 out 5

karishma
karishma
Assistant professor in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Review for Webex

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a good software . Daily we are using it for online classes and webinar’s. We are doing a lot of screen sharing with it. It is very easy and useful .the whiteboard feature is commendable.

It manly helps us in scheduling daily classes and webinar’s in college. All students does have computers with them, they can easily attend classes and webinar’s on their smartphones.Interface is very easy and understandable you don’t need expert knowledge for understanding it.We can easily share files and share screen with the students.

Only problem when internet connection is not good audio and video can get disturbed.

Heejin
program assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Not as good as zoom

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I've head that Webex has higher security features, which is why many companies opt for it. If your company deals with sensitive information and is concerned with web security, this would be the video conferencing software for you.

The user interface is not as intuitive as zoom. Logging on for the first-time was a big challenging for me as it took me a while to figure out their camera and audio settings. This won't be a big issue for people who are seeking to use Webex long-term, but it will be hard to attract users for online events and webinars since folks are more used to zoom.

Kelly
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The most reliable conferencing software out there

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Director in Zuid-Korea
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best video meeting solution I've ever tested

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since COVID-19, I couldn't visit our customer and have a meeting on offline, so I should've find the way to solve this problem. First time I used Zoom for my video meeting but I had a bad experience while on meeting such as lack of signal or poor quality of voice. Therefore I found many video meeting solution on Google and tested 21 solutions last MAR. Finally I selected Cisco Webex. You can see my test experience below link.(You can translate via Chrome) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] At now, I'm using Cisco Webex meeting when I need to have a meeting with other companies. This has very simple UI, so I had no difficult for having video meeting with my co-workers. Thanks to Cisco Webex, I can cover my customer when I need to have a meeting and communicate with Webex Teams when I need to share my contents(especialy large files). Although there are some weak point on Cisco Webex, I will use this until it appear other video meeting solution better than this.

- easy to use : no need to install client S/W for meeting, only can invite an attendee by 2 steps - good quality of vioce : can hear good quality of voice and latency is under 0.2 sec - network connectivity is always stable : I didn't experience for lost signal while meeting - video screen adjustment : can increase or decrease video screen size and put wherever you want - great collaboration S/W : I think that Webex Teams is better than Microsoft Teams.

- Language support : AI function can't use in Korean. - hard to use in Webex Event : UI/UX in Webex Event is very complicated - expensive : compare other S/W, I think that Cisco Webex is most expensive in this area.

Senior Software Enginner in India
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Opmerkingen: Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop.
** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

Veljko
Veljko
Lead Software Engineer in Servië
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Malith Madhawa
Chairman and Managing Director in Sri Lanka
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Best for Virtual Meetings

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times. Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings. Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities. Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time. Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required. The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

Corporate Communications in Griekenland
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Covers my company's online events needs. There's room for improvement.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m using Webex for about two years having experience mostly from the admin side.
The software company I work for used to host annual on-site events targeting to inform its users community for the new developments and updates. Due to the pandemic we’re forced to cancel all the physical events and start searching platforms that support olnine events hosting. We concluded to Webex.
We use Webex to host internal meetings, but also online events.
Based on my experience, the process of creating a Webex meeting using the new interface is simple and quick. There’s also the option to save my own templates with default fields. It is possible to set up a recurring Meeting and what is really helpful is that Meetings support breakout sessions (separate rooms with different topics during the meeting). The “Polls” feature helps us take feedback during our student online trainings.
What would be nice is if the Host of a Meeting could watch the all the screens of the attendees at the same time.
About the “Events (Classic)” feature I’ll list some Advantages and Disadvantages below.
Advantages:
- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform.
- Update the participants for potential changes in one step
- Easy and quick users’ role management
- Option for feedback form after the end of the event
- Detailed reports
- Responsive support team
Disadvantages
- Quite complicated Event

- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform. - Option for reguired registration which enables the particpants’ behavior tracking - Update the participants for potential changes in one step - Easy and quick users’ role management - Option for feedback form after the end of the event - Detailed reports - Responsive support team

- Quite complicated Event setup - It is not possible to setup reccuring Events (there’s the solution of creating a list of events but that means that I must create each event separately). - The option of “Background music” (during breaks) is not supported (sound breaks) - The users logging in using their browser are facing sound and video-flow issues. - The Panelists that don’t run a temporary application have limited access to some tools/features. - Users of MS-DOS have reported several issues. - The videos don’t play in full-width and that makes impossible for us to host pre-recorded presentations.

Pressilla
Broker in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great Video & Audio Quality

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Scott
Director Financial Optimization in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications. 1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user. 2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago. In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications. 3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services. 4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Project Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future. Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Pricing and Bid Management in Libanon

Secure Compared to the Competition

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent tool for business use that provides security and additional options that are essential to online meeting. I would recommend it over other competitors tools regardless of mentioning names; yet after all each business has its needs but personally I would recommend Cisco Webex if you are looking for a stable and secure meeting tool.

Cisco Webex has one of the best iPhone apps. Personally I've never had any problems with the app before. Yet I can say that it is a USER issue that cause the majority of audio difficulties that I've experienced such as: poor microphones, not talking close enough to the microphone of their phone or laptop, not self muting while dialing in, and the list can go on. I attend all of my WebEx meetings using the app while on the run and this has facilitated my work not to miss any meeting. Additionally, using Cisco tools is something that grants you and your coworkers security from Cyber attacks and your projects won't be sabotaged by hackers.

I wouldn't say that the tool has a downside because so far it has met its expectation as a meeting tool; but I would ask for some tweaks that can help make things above and beyond. It would be great to have a sound or an obvious blinking on the screen when someone raises his hand during a meeting. And if they could work on adding more countries to the list of landlines as free to dial in that would be a plus because so far some countries have to pay a fee to join from landlines (probably sign an agreement with more phone companies).

Prince
Senior Consultant in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Webex just WORKS!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am quite pleased. The current company I work for uses three different meeting tools and I always am pleased when I see Webex being the chosen tool. The others always seem to have some kind of trouble.

The best thing I really have come to admire about Webex over anything other such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, or even Slack is that it just works. No matter which device you're using or where you're connecting from, it works. Everyone's voice is always clear and you can easily tell who is speaking or sharing. The placement of every item is well thought out and I can't stress this enough, it just works! Best of all, regular updates reassure me that bugs are being taken care of while more innovation is implemented.

There isn't much I can think of that would be a con from Cisco's side. I had an older car where the sound would not play through my bluetooth but I don't blame Webex for that. They can't account for every car's audio system. Once in a blue moon a recurring webex meeting will just not work and claim to "not exist" but easy fix to just resend a meeting invite. Other than that, no other downsides I can think of.

Workforce Management Planner (IEX, COPC) - North America in Filipijnen

WebEx Meeting Center better than Business Link

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WebEx Meeting Center is the best software out there that is good for companies with 10,000+ employees. It is seamless and is easy to use. Never had any issues using this software!

When I started working, I was first introduced in using "Business Link" whenever we have client calls or conference bridge calls, and I thought that is already a great application used for conferences. However, when I transferred to Conduent (formerly known as Xerox) from Convergys, I now use WebEx Meeting Center whenever I do client calls, and conference calls with team members spread throughout the globe, and it surpassed my expectations. I or we (in the company) never had any problems using WebEx Meeting Center. WebEx Meeting Center is an easy to use software that lets you connect with people all around the globe at once without any worries of line interruption, inconvenient dialing-in process, and downtimes. WebEx Meeting Center lets team members record conference meetings and training, and this is very helpful since it provides us a video or file that we can cling to just in case we want to review what transpired on the call. Its video capability is also beneficial for me as a workforce manager since I can assess non-verbal cues of my clients, subordinates, and bosses.

This software is very convenient to use, and I think I can't ask for more, and I never had any problems using this software so I guess this is N/A for me.

IT Officer in Canada
Openbare veiligheid

The best platform that I've ever used for web conferencing and collaboration

5,0 5 jaar geleden

What I like most about Webex is just how generally good it is. Of all the business applications that are used in my organization, Webex is one that I've come to trust that it will always be working, and working well. It is easy to use, and the quality of the calls are top notch. Our organization uses a number of web conferencing services, including some that we host internally on our own infrastructure, and I often recommend Webex over our own internal service as it is just that much better in terms of quality. Despite the fact that it lives outside our network, I have never noticed any bandwidth or performance issues, and this is saying something considering that our internet link is notoriously inadequate. Of the variety of external services that we do use, I've found that some are often finnicky or don't work, but Webex works 100% of the time. It is my go to for large scale meetings where quality and reliability are of the utmost importance, because I know that it will deliver.

One gripe I've always had with Webex are some of the quirks surrounding audio. For one, the functionality where call in users are linked with their web sessions is pretty weak. While you can certainly do that, I've found that people don't really understand how it works, and we typically end up with about 75% of call in users who are not linked, which can make it really difficult to figure out who is speaking. Improving that process would definitely enhance the experience. Also, integrated audio and teleconference audio do not seem to link, which is a bit odd and annoying,. it would be great to bridge those two audio services, so that all users can hear each other, regardless of which audio option they are using.

Senior Software Engineer in VS

Best Conference Service

5,0 vorig jaar

1. Robust security is the key feature that makes webex the best software to use in any firm. 2. Consistent interface over different devices makes it useful to connect from any place with the team. 3. The whiteboard feature is very helpful to highlight the key points and makes it easier to understand the agenda for the participants. 4. Recording meetings option is very useful for future reference as well as to share the information with absent audience. 5. Smooth integration with third party tools like Outlook, to schedule the meetings and mark them in the calendar is very nice feature too.

1. Video mirroring feature needs improvement to meet other tools like zoom is needed. 2. Device configuration can be made more easier. 3. WebEx uses large bandwidth, which makes the videos and live streaming slow.