Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Webex

Voer gesprekken met iedereen via elke desktop, browser, mobiele telefoon of videoapparaat overal ter wereld.

Meer informatie over Webex

As a part of University community, I enjoy the paid version for free. It is good for holding meetings with a very large attendees.

I was just annoyed once to see how badly the outlook worked with it.

Beoordelingen van Webex

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Webex heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.917 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Webex eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.917)

Arianna
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers

Can be user unfriendly

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Emily
SEO & Content manager in Duitsland
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Een prima tool die zich als maar ontwikkeld

4,0 vorig jaar

De tool is gebruiksvriendelijk en self explanatory. Zowel te gebruiken op desktop, tablet of mobiel door de app. Ook kan je met je telefoon inbellen zodat je lekker een buiten wandeling kan maken zonder dat je de meeting mist.

Vaak storingen en geen goede integratie met outlook. Zo kan ik niet via webex in mijn agenda zoals dit bij een teams wel kan. Ook maken weinig andere bedrijven gebruik van webex waardoor sommige mensen niet in de call kunnen komen

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
COO in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

No nonsense Video Conferencing

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

All of our meetings are done on Webex, and it works without a hitch,

As of now, I have no problems, or have not found anything that I dislike.

Rita
Executive assistant in Panama
Zuivel, 51-200 werknemers

Slido on webex

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Webex is a very useful app for meeting allows you to do a conference meeting for more than 200 people or more can share presentations with no interruptions and have a lot of great features

That need to download 2 apps one for schedule a meeting and other for join a meeting

Julie
Owner in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Taxi company

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I wish I had stayed with my last company very very expensive for something that doesn’t work.

It sounded just what we needed but the system does not work as it says, do not use for Taxi Companies unless you have an Operator in the office.

It won’t work while on the move No signal can’t answer

Petrica
Technical Support Specialist in Italië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

use it from everywhere

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

constant connectivity and possibility of collaboration with colleagues and clients

sometimes the website webex.com is offline

Tucker
Financial Planner in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Using WebEx for calling, nothing else

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have had no issues with WebEx, nothing negative or overly positive experience, you get what you pay for

Ease of use and mobile usage as well as computer use.

Other features are clunky, user interface could be nicer.

ROB
Service and Support Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

From radio silent to active listening

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Exceptional useability that provides proof to the skeptical with every contact. Our adoption rate across operations is nearly 90% and complaints about the product just don't exist.

Webex gave us the ability to incorporate a real-time viewing element when diagnosing customer issues that also layered in the simultaneous ability to consult technical SMEs and avoid escalations as well as resolve issues and questions faster. This improved the customer experience for us and customer satisfaction rose.

It is a good product with few if any drawbacks.

Davide
Senior Expert in Italië
Vermogensbeheer, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An high level product

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A very good experience, we have been using it for more than 6 months and i'm more than satisfied

The recording works well and the possibility to organize multiple meetings with an easy use of the calendar is fundamental

Chat is not well developed and the sharing of the screen should be simplified

ELENA
Customer Care Representative in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Best Messaging App!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I really like how Webex is so easy to use. You really don't need a manual at all to understand how to use it. The instant messaging makes it simple to access any employee across the organization. The video aspect makes meetings and one on one calls easy. It has customizable options to make it your own.

There isn't really anything I don't like about Webex.

Ching
Customer Support Agent in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Experienced!

Opmerkingen: Highly recommended!!! Perfect!! Out of 100/100

Both video and text messaging! Able to communicate with the team

Of course! If you don't have internet connection you cannot access it!

Rachel Anne
Rachel Anne
HR in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Webex an Effective Tool

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It is an effective tool especially for meetings, very helpful for accessing anywhere

Some people are unaware of using Webex and prefers face to face meetings.

Manager in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Webex Meetings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I quite liked it.
It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference.
Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Manager in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

New Webex - The best for collaboration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We like it a lot.
We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out.
Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

It's an easy-to-use video and web conferencing solution

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's simple to attend a Webex meeting from anywhere, just like many other online meeting solutions. Browser integration is a piece of cake. Everything runs better using the desktop application. My lectures and meetings go more easily thanks to the screen-sharing capability.

Video conferences and interviews with Webex may be smooth and error-free. For our meetings, we utilized WebEx, which provides a secure connection. I'm a fan of the variety of methods to connect. For those who are constantly on the go, the mobile version is ideal.

We're solely on the user side of the program, so there's not much to say here. We have a good selection of options at our disposal. I believe Webex should be more user-friendly because it can be a little difficult to access calls.

Hossein
Electrical Engineer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Webex is an efficient video/audio call software for professional meetings

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a very great group call and messaging software. I would recommend using it for businesses meetings in a professional setting.

I have used webex for years, and I barely have had any issues with it. Voice call, video call, screen sharing, and messaging features are great. It is very quick to connect. You can also have webinars with a lot of attendees on webe. You can restrict permission as the owner of the event on webex. The meetings can be added in your calander and you get notifications before the meetings start, so you have a good track of time. It is great especially for employees working remotely.

There is no specific dislike I have for webex. I would suggest they improve the sync between desktop version and mobile version. Sometimes my apps in two devices do not sync properly and I do not get notifications on one of the devices (chat notification or call notification)

Victoria
Victoria
Chief Risk Officer in VS
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

High quality audio and video.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In our company we had shortcomings with the previous software and decided to switch to Webex, it was a good decision as it has a more professional and clean interface.It provides high quality audio and video, which makes meetings more fluid.It provides end-to-end encryption, which is very important for our projects and sensitive data.Provides cloud access to recorded meetings. Allows you to customize meetings by requiring a password to enter and waiting rooms.

I like the features it offers us to collaborate with our work teams, whiteboard, chat and file sharing.We have had very smooth meetings with screen sharing and it works very well for presenting projects and their progress.In a recent meeting we were able to discuss and identify some issues and make decisions with remote workers without interruption or latency.

It uses a lot of resources and can be a bit unstable at times. We have not found any other problems with this tool.

Ozgur
Product Development Supervisor in Turkije
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future. Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop.
** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

Pressilla
Broker in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great Video & Audio Quality

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Edgar
Manager in Colombia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative. Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with. Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it. It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance. I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time. There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco". Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be. It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Covers my company's online events needs. There's room for improvement.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m using Webex for about two years having experience mostly from the admin side.
The software company I work for used to host annual on-site events targeting to inform its users community for the new developments and updates. Due to the pandemic we’re forced to cancel all the physical events and start searching platforms that support olnine events hosting. We concluded to Webex.
We use Webex to host internal meetings, but also online events.
Based on my experience, the process of creating a Webex meeting using the new interface is simple and quick. There’s also the option to save my own templates with default fields. It is possible to set up a recurring Meeting and what is really helpful is that Meetings support breakout sessions (separate rooms with different topics during the meeting). The “Polls” feature helps us take feedback during our student online trainings.
What would be nice is if the Host of a Meeting could watch the all the screens of the attendees at the same time.
About the “Events (Classic)” feature I’ll list some Advantages and Disadvantages below.
Advantages:
- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform.
- Update the participants for potential changes in one step
- Easy and quick users’ role management
- Option for feedback form after the end of the event
- Detailed reports
- Responsive support team
Disadvantages
- Quite complicated Event

- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform. - Option for reguired registration which enables the particpants’ behavior tracking - Update the participants for potential changes in one step - Easy and quick users’ role management - Option for feedback form after the end of the event - Detailed reports - Responsive support team

- Quite complicated Event setup - It is not possible to setup reccuring Events (there’s the solution of creating a list of events but that means that I must create each event separately). - The option of “Background music” (during breaks) is not supported (sound breaks) - The users logging in using their browser are facing sound and video-flow issues. - The Panelists that don’t run a temporary application have limited access to some tools/features. - Users of MS-DOS have reported several issues. - The videos don’t play in full-width and that makes impossible for us to host pre-recorded presentations.

Lukas
Lukas
Senior Project Manager in VS
Medische apparatuur, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent platform for online meetings with colleagues and clients.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Webex makes a difference me in my work to collaborate profitably from anyplace and from any gadget, advertising me arrangements to organize and connect gatherings in genuine time by sharing HD sound and video screen, it makes a difference me create my work in a unused, brilliantly, secure and with comes about Positive benefits offer assistance me to get benefits in my company and increment my workflow, it is perfect way">the most perfect way to reach my clients and offer a wonderful involvement, it makes a difference me diminish my times, blunders and costs. Much appreciated to this device we have reinforced communication and executed way better advance comes about in my commerce, we will make recordings, introductions, audios, tests and numerous other assignments amid the assembly, the quality of the dialog does not diminish indeed in the event that there are numerous individuals within the conference.

Webex Assembly is a web communications arrangement that permits you to connect and organize gatherings from anyplace and from any gadget, sharing screens with HD sound and video quality, creating work in a half breed way where the association is very great and sufficient to adjust to the way you For groups to work essentially, rapidly and safely with assets and items that offer more than what we regularly ought to collaborate online, I adore it since it offers a outwardly satisfying interface and it's personalized. Able to turn off video and make sound as it were which can too spare web information and this app can run indeed where there's arrange issue. Separated from this, numerous apparatuses have been given for the assembly organizer, with the assistance of which a fruitful and compelling assembly can be organized.

Due to great video quality, it spends a parcel of web information, its ubiquity among common individuals is less compared to other apps, so those individuals confront a few issue when utilizing it for the primary time.

Julie Ann
Julie Ann
Office Administrator in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

WEBEX - The Best and Easiest Real-Time Video Conferencing System

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Webex has a straightforward user interface and offers meeting options. It's such a comprehensive, powerful tool and integrates with many of the software applications commonly used in our work or professional lives today. We've replaced and consolidated everything into a single Webex Suite.

I've been using Webex for both business and personal purposes. It guarantees security and is constantly updated. Connect in real time for real-time group messaging, advanced search, and personalized spaces. It allows you to share any file, such as a document, presentation, or video. Can upload files up to 2 GB in size. The fact that you can drag and drop files, whiteboard can be used by more than one person simultaneously is my favorite feature. It is simple to share or switch between an individual windows or the entire work area. It has a high-definition video display with up to 25 members visible at all times. It also integrates well with the rest of Cisco's portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, and contact center. One of Webex's main advantages is its a strong security, and you can rely on it to ensure your protection and information security within a Webex call.

There isn't much to complain about with Webex. That could be more expensive than other comparable options. However, it is a professional-oriented product that is well worth the price. Security is critical, and it pays to have it. Virtual backgrounds in videos consume a lot of computer memory. It's impossible to avoid background noise. Exception of sharing .tif files

Britney
Britney
Instructional Designer in VS
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Must needed tool for Training

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am a huge fan and my job relies heavily on this application. Even with some of the pros ive listed, there are workarounds to fix the issue.

I have used this tool for over 5 years and its something I use every day for work. Its great for training classes, remote or onsite in a classroom. It keeps the class engaged, they can share screens and learn from hands on practices, and can work together in smaller groups which is great for learning activities. The whiteboard feature is helpful for notes and announcements, keeping the class on track. And everything from the session can be saved for later review or to send to a learner that was absent. Everyone is on the same call and it makes it easy for the trainer to watch participation levels and call on learners to read or answer questions. Its a must need for corporate training. The trainer can even share a view of their webex to demo how it works and what fucntions are available to use.

For those who have little to no computer experience, it can be difficult for them to navigate and understand what buttons do what, especially when taking control and screen sharing. Breakout sessions can be finicky because they will mess up if the users arent dialed in correctly or if the call drops from the host.