Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Trello

Trello is een visuele samenwerkingstool waarmee je op een leuke, flexibele manier een gedeeld perspectief kunt creëren voor je team.

Meer informatie over Trello

17.011 reviews worden weergegeven

Handel H.
Videographer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2019

"Incredibly useful task planner"

Opmerkingen: Overall since implementing, the entire team has grown in efficiency of task planning. We are getting more accomplished with this program. We are all very happy with its use despite the drawbacks listed.

Pluspunten: The "card" system is innovative and highly efficient. The ability to see all your tasks allows you to prioritize and organize what to accomplish. Overall runs smoothly with a very clean user interface. It is easy to use and requires little to no training. Tasks can be assigned to multiple people, and can be checked off as "completed" by whomever - making tracking and rewards a breeze. The calendar plugin is very helpful. The use of plugins is incredibly useful as well.

Minpunten: There are several lacking features. There is no ability to set a time-stamp on a project, (how long it will take) outside of using the calendar feature. You cannot assign an approximate time to complete a project. Also there is no messaging function, only "comments". This is very limiting. Also, there is no way to divide cards and tasks under a single person. A single person will only have all their tasks in a big pool, color labels help but do not break it up making it easy to read. When a card is archived, who knows where it goes, it vanishes really. no ability to delete cards.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2019
Sandra D.
DE
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020

"Trello to Organize Nonprofit Volunteers"

Opmerkingen: Trello runs my life. I use it to create and exicute plans, events, and campaigns with volunteers and venders. What I like best about Trello is the ability to automate and link with other software like my email and calendar.

Pluspunten: Use Trello in my daily planning but I also used it to help my volunteers. The typical way for an entry-level volunteer to get information and learn how to do their job is with a 200+ page guidebook. That is not an easy sell for most brand new first-time volunteers. So I broke down the guidebook using Trello to make starting out simple. "Here is what you need to do and the tools you need to do it," on each card. I love that it lets me have links and attachments so everything my people need is at their fingertips and it is searchable.

Minpunten: Trello is intimidating at first. I love using it and I have taught a dozen people how to use it. They are all overwhelmed at first. But over an hour or so they get the hang of it and really start to enjoy using the system.

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020
Senior Producer
Computergames
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

"Great for the basics, but struggles with anything more."

Opmerkingen: It helps us with quick organisational tasks, and seeing ideas laid out infront of us does help with productivity. But sometimes Trello just isn't powerful enough for actual task management and tracking, and this is a chore having to move your cards into another system all the time. It should have a pro-level tier for people who want more control over their management of the boards.

Pluspunten: Trello is great, it's simple to use, and has loads of clever UX devices that make tracking and updating tasks a joy. We use it quite often within our organisation whenever something needs "organising fast" - we're not expecting to track the progress of the entire project through Trello, but the occasional breakout. We've most often used Trello to round up our "ideas" phase, and then moved onto a more complex project management tool after that. The interface is simple, the free level is "about right" and there are just enough features for you to get going quickly. Trello is great for quick organisational tasks, that need to be presented in a visual way, or they are good for information sharing (literally a pin-board of ideas works well) - and has reduced the need for post-it-notes everywhere in the office.

Minpunten: There comes a point in every Trello boards life when the user will go "ok, now it's time to move this all away from Trello" Task management is .. laborious at best, with no real way of tracking time, burndowns, productivity, velocity, or any other metric that tells a project manager if the job is "getting done", it's simply not built for that and trying to implement methods that will make it work, just result in frustration. It's also a bit lightweight on the features for the free trial version, quite a few things are locked off behind the paywall (which is fine) - but also, we feel that there isn't *enough* features behind the paywall which would incentivise us to purchase a license. So the bottom line with Trello is it's great for short term, simple tasks and idea sharing, but anything more heavy duty that needs to be updated regularly and it will struggle.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Cielle B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"I am getting so much more done"

Opmerkingen: It was definitely worth the learning curve to figure out the best way for me to use Trello. And it really wasn't all that hard. I had to watch a few tutorials. Plus, because the software is so flexible. even when I made a few mistakes in setting up my first projects, I could easily restructure things within the setup. In other words, I didn't have to start over, I could simply change things as I went forward and noticed the need. This is great because with complex projects, even now that I know the software better, as project needs change, with Trello I can easily modify the tracking system I set up.

Pluspunten: Trello's software is very flexible. I can set it up to meet my needs and tailor it to the way I tend to track workflow. Whether a project is big or small, I can easily track the next step or steps needed to be completed to move the project forward. And it offers a simple way to see at a glance all the projects I am currently working on.

Minpunten: Because the software is so flexible and open-ended, it took me a while to understand how to use it. I had been using a different project managing software before Trello. It was much less flexible and as a result, easy to implement "out of the box ". But I quickly ran into its limits. With Trello, it feels like there are no limits but at the same time it took me longer to figure out how to use it."

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2020

"Trello - Social Media Project Management"

Opmerkingen: Trello has been a content marketing team's dream tool for many years. However, we have adopted it on our social media team and have been very impressed with the ease of use and also the free version is unbeatable. Especially since there are so many expensive tools out there that essentially do the same thing. We will remain loyal to Trello because we adopted it early on and an it's made a world of difference in our efficiency.

Pluspunten: Not only do our social media specialists love using Trello to keep their clients and team projects organized, but many of them have also said they now incorporate Trello into their personal lives for tracking their own extracurriculars and family vacations. Trello allows for complete card customization and the interface is very modern and user-friendly. The drag and drop feature allows users to shift cards around with ease and automatically updates any designated dependencies. Trello has made our processes much more efficient and has boosted our social media team's productivity because we have a lot of moving parts with both our paid and organic campaigns and Trello gives us the ability to house all the stages of a project (from inception to execution to completion) all in one convenient and simple to use place.

Minpunten: We are a team of social media specialists and wish that Trello would integrate better with other social media scheduling tools such as Sprout Social and/or Salesforce. It would also be nice if there were customizable automation we could set for reminders and triggers and a level of admin user management to help keep the hierarchy in line.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2020
Hênio carlos F.
Analista de Sistemas
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"Organizes and helps manage team roles"

Opmerkingen: The team's internal communication became more fluid and harmonious, because now we better follow the flow of activities and when they are already resolved or with some pending.
My team works on different shifts so one part of the team never meets the other and Trello helps to make this communication between the parts.

Pluspunten: The visualization of projects divided into tasks and the possibility of sharing the task panel with other people on the team help a lot to follow the flow of the activities assigned to each team.
As it is an intuitive and easy to use tool, the adoption of the tool by team members is also very fast.

Minpunten: the process of integrating Trello with google Calendar could be simpler and easier to do, as user lay users cannot do it easily.

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020
Enrico A.
Developer
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

"Very good tasks manager!"

Opmerkingen: Very good tasks manager, I love it and use it everyday for work and private life

Pluspunten: It has a visually intuitive interface and it's list and card management is perfect to handle most of tasks flow from "New" to "Done".

Minpunten: If you have a lot of cards (more than 500) in a Board it may take some second to load the page and render all of them

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020
Tayyab S.
Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2020

"Best To-Do-List Management Platform"

Opmerkingen: I don't have much time to check every team member's activity and performance on a daily basis. So, I decided to go with Trello to assign the tasks and check every single activity efficiently. It gives me access to track the insights online without any cost that's why I'm happy with it.

Pluspunten: The Trello can works smoothly, with the availability of drag-and-drop, having the upload attachments facility as well. It has a cool and colored interface that creates interest while uploading your work. Trello is a project management software that handles the whole aspects online for free. It is compatible with both Desktop and mobile platforms to scale-up businesses.

Minpunten: It is little bit complex while adding the next task to-do-list. It is a good tool but these things are missing in this platform like Gantt charts, time-tracking, progress reports, and billing functions.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2020
Bashanganyi M.
MD
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

"My every day"

Opmerkingen: Having used it for years, I like its simplicity. It's fairly easy to onboard other users I want to collaborate with. They come into my ecosystem

Pluspunten: It is my dashboard that enables me to keep track of mulitple businesses, employees, clients, partners. In simple words, it keeps me sane.

Minpunten: Dont like that it was bought by Atlassian, but thats not a feature. Just dont like change, especially when it just works.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020
Alex G.
Managing Partner
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020

"The best Project Management tool for Small Teams"

Opmerkingen: Trello is a universal solution when it comes to project management for small teams. It helps out especially within creative teams as they work with a lot of deliverables that can be easily tracked withhin cards.

Pluspunten: Trello is a basic solution that can handle any project and can be used by any person in any team with ease.

Minpunten: The pricing model, or the transition from free to paid after being purchased by Attlasian.

Rachel C.
Project Coordinator
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020

"Love this product, very visual and straightforward, highly recommend"

Pluspunten: There is SO much to like about this software, it's hard to narrow down. The versatility of the software is incredible. We have a variety of different teams (e.g. photography, video, writing, web development...) and each team's boards are completely independent of one another, with completely different workflows. Other tools seem restrictive whereas Trello is incredibly customizable, and change is easy. We were also able to create templates for each team's workflow, which made building out new project requests a total breeze. The calendar powerup is incredibly helpful, adn the ability to build out cards with checklists, labels, due dates, attachments, etc. gives the perfect amount of flexibility and accountability tracking we need. I could go on and on about this software, I absolutely love it.

Minpunten: When the pricing structure changed a year or two ago, we had to totally restructure our work to be able to keep the software (we are state funded and could not afford our current structure once the price increased). We had to transition from nine teams to one team, separated out by tags. We have a TON of boards, so this was less than ideal but still totally manageable. The one other thing I like least is the limitations placed on board powerups. They are SO useful, and the tool is still incredible without them, but I wish my whole team had gotten to experience the powerups (I was one of the only Gold members).

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020
Otto R.
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

"Get Organized!"

Opmerkingen: This software has been our go to. We are able to track our multiple projects with ease, and navigate through things that would slip through the cracks otherwise using Trello. Highly recommended.

Pluspunten: Trello is an excellent card based organization software that fit my company very well. I run an architecture company and with so many projects to run and keep track of having a website that shows all of the projects, and their status, as well as inviting clients to use to keep track of projects, is a necessity. Trello does this with ease, and the interface is easy to navigate and fall in love with. Similar software like basecamp may have more features, but the general ease of use of Trello we find to be much better.

Minpunten: The ability to search through the software is a bit daunting. Having everything critically organized is a must, and coming up with an organizational strategy that works for you is a must.

Miriam C.
Proposal Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020

"Trello helps me to be productive in my working life"

Opmerkingen: It is an excellent application that allows us to achieve the established objectives by being more productive. It is an ideal tool for all professionals who often plan short or long-term projects.
Trello has made it easier for me to achieve my goals. In my work, it has allowed me to obtain better results, and It prevents me from forgetting any activity. I work with efficiency, productivity, and organization, I don't waste time locating any task. Trello has the necessary tools to make project planning easier. What I like about Trello is that it helps me to take advantage of my time since I am clear about what I have to do, it is an app that motivates me to start and finish what I propose, both in my work and my personal life.

Pluspunten: Trello makes the implementation of the projects more organized, allows better monitoring so that the proposed objectives are obtained, I like that I can register my projects and add the necessary tasks by organizing each one of them. We use Trello in my organization to make better use of time, this productivity app helps us to have control of habits and thus be able to achieve goals, in my work team we not only organize the tasks that we have to do daily but also, the break times. I use Trello not only in my work but also for my personal goals and tasks since it helps me to plan my projects, divide them into batch work and reach the goals that I set for myself.

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like about Trello is that the cell phone version doesn't have all the tools of the browser version; for example, to delete boards and to see other operations it cannot be done from the mobile app, but I have to do it from the browser.

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020
Rick H.
Directo of sales
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"Just kept growing"

Opmerkingen: You get a lot for free. I ran my last business on the free version alone. The power-ups really allow great integration and automation

Pluspunten: Started with Trello as a free planning and to-do product and it just kept growing and growing and growing. Best part is that unlike some products it kept growing with us becoming part of the daily production and planning process.

Minpunten: My only complaint is that the search feature seems to be a little weak. The ranking of search results seems erratic. eg. if I search ACME inc. you would think the most recent or most frequently accessed cards would come up but they seem almost random.

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Digital Content Manager
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Good collaboration tool with a lot of features to keep you organized"

Opmerkingen: We used to use Microsoft Excel for our e-learning design projects, but there was a lot of overhead involved in creating the project forms in Excel. Trello mostly works for our purposes right out of the box, so we were able to dive into a new process without spending a ton of time defining the process up front.

Pluspunten: Trello supports our e-Learning design process by providing a central place to store and discuss the design for a particular learning engagement. It is user-friendly even for folks who are not particularly tech-savvy. It runs quickly and doesn't require any software installation. It can also be used for a variety of projects, from tracking a product roadmap or personal to-do list to creating new content for our learning platform.

Minpunten: A lot of the useful features require a paid account or a certain amount of Trello Gold to use. So all of the features are not available right out of the box. It also forces a design layout that is vertical, as opposed to our learning platform content which is arranged horizontally. So it is not as flexible as we would like.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020
Jesse L.
Marketing Director
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

"Simple team task management - everything we need"

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been great. We tried asana and Monday.com, which are both very good tools, but for our different use cases - team project management, content management board, idea board, etc - the simplicity of trello was what we needed and get the most benefit from.

Pluspunten: Intuitive, straightforward interface is so easy to use. We can set up, share, move, collaborate on and complete tasks very quickly and efficiently. The background customizations are great as well. And the price can't be topped.

Minpunten: Nothing. We tried two others for extended periods of time that sold themselves as having more or better features, but we always came back to trello.

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020
Reinard D.
GM Marketing
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"First to market, but not in first place"

Opmerkingen: As a personal tool, I can confidently recommend Trello as the free tier provides plenty of room to manage your personal day-to-day tasks. As a professional task or project management platform, there are now better options out there, although there is a big dollop of personal preference involved in these types of software solutions.

Pluspunten: Trello is a really good personal and professional task project manager. I've used it in both of these capacities and I must admit, it worked better for me in my personal life than professional. As a personal tool, the free tier is really generous and you'll be able to track, organise and manage daily tasks and projects around the house with ease. As a professional tool, it just didn't quite get there. While the onboarding was really easy and the team got into the swing of it pretty quickly, once we started to integrate into our workflow, there were some hiccups we just couldn't solve. Don't get me wrong, getting boards set up, people assigned to tasks and uploading supporting documents was easy. There are some nice additions like adding designs to boards to give the creative members of your team an outlet to personalise their spaces and the board and task setup results in a really robust and detailed view of what's in your pipeline. The app is a really good partner to the desktop version and let's you do everything from your phone that you could do on the web version, with a caveat here and there.

Minpunten: Once we got into the workflow part we started to realise the limitations of the software on our particular process. To elaborate, we were using the software to manage tasks such as creative output workflow, advertising schedules and external partner projects. Now this is going to be the personal preference part, it just didn't feel natural the way Trello organises these processes. Moving tasks from step-to-step and the way documents were handled within each task/board didn't fit naturally with how we ran high volume task flow. I think in the end, some team members became frustrated with the day-to-day method of manually updating task status and the lack of automation with regards to tasks hitting certain milestones.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"Trello, the Collaboration Giant"

Opmerkingen: Trello is helping us to solve the issue of collaboration and time tracking on our projects. We can now easily see work being done by each individual and even the time they spend. It has also solved our communication challenges by automating email notifications

Pluspunten: Trello really made our development team work better. The fact that you can line up tasks in lists and set card owners and due dates really did it for us. It is a very easy tool to use as setting up the board is just drag and drop. The vast number of power ups available also allowed us to extend its functionality and get more from the app. Another key feature that we fell in love with is the activity history that allows just a quick glance of recent board activity.Integration with our process was very easy as we follow the Agile methodology

Minpunten: Of the improvements that I think can be done in Trello, one critical one would be native integration with the google calendar. This will be a huge benefit for planning and logging work on the calendar. Another downside is that there is no built in functionality for reporting and a Gantt chart. These would make life easier if added.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020
Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

"Worth it!"

Opmerkingen: I supervise a team of three HR professionals. Our biggest problem in our work execution was determining who was doing what when. I also needed to be able to follow up with them regarding items that had been referred to them for review, or even issues we discussed during our weekly one-on-one meetings. Through Trello, they are able to work on tasks and I can see their updates in the "activity" portion of the Trello card. I also get weekly and daily updates regarding tasks that are due soon. My team -- which was very skeptical about their ability to use Trello -- is very pleased and have even begun making their own boards! The use of Trello has cut down our meetings from hours to a bi-weekly stand-up call of 15 minutes.

Pluspunten: Trello gives you great planner options on its FREE version, which is a fantastic value. Other products have free versions that are either barely functional, or have a limited time during which you can use the free version. Trello does not.

Minpunten: Honestly, there is really nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing that comes close (and is not really a "con") is that there is a slight learning curve in order to leverage many of the extra features. The joy of this is that you can still use Trello with great functionality and never really miss these extra features such as the Butlers or Powerups

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020
Jeff K.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"The Best Team Project Management Software"

Opmerkingen: The training video really helps jump-start you experience and the blogs are fantastic. I share them with the team all the time. I am trying to push all of the important administrative functions of my ministry to the Trello platform for simplicity's sake.

Pluspunten: I have a staff of volunteers which means they all have fulltime jobs and work remotely when they work for the Church. Trello is the program that we use the most. It is versatile with all of its different functions and so user friendly. I appreciate the flexibility to integrate with other programs. It makes project management a breeze!

Minpunten: I have yet to discover something I do not like about Trello. Lowering the price is always a win but the present rate is competitive.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

"Best task manager"

Opmerkingen: So far is free, so it also has the best relationship price/quality you can find.

Pluspunten: By far this is the easiest to use task manager in the market. It is very intuitive and easy to use without missing functionality. I've used for several projects big and small and never failed me.

Minpunten: The only drawback I see is that after you create a task you must go back to add information, this is something that should be done in one step instead of two.
It has less features than JIRA, but most JIRA features are of not use for me, so I can't complain for this, but if you are looking for a JIRA drop-in replacement, this is not the software you are looking for.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020
Karrie C.
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Trello Is A Business Must Have"

Opmerkingen: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Pluspunten: I love the visual boards that are easy to drag and drop, easy learning curve, the ability to add due dates, and checklists. I use it for my business. Each client and subcontractor gets their own board. I love that you can get templates as starting off points. And it's free or inexpensive.

Minpunten: I know there is automation with Butler but haven't figured out how to use it. I wish you could add more storage under the free level. But it's still very inexpensive. I wish I could bring all the board's due dates under one master to do list.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
I.T. Project Manager
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020

"My go-to for team and project management"

Opmerkingen: I have used Trello for years for personal, academic and professional use. I mostly use it for professional PM for clients and projects and for my NASA L'SPACE work. Use solo or with a team.

Pluspunten: It really helps me organize information, tasks and really all aspects of a project. I've used it for years and it just gets better with the add-ons. I use it for professional project management and with my special projects with NASA's L'SPACE program. I use Trello with a premium add-on called PlanWay that adds additional project management tools like Ganntt charting and it makes task assignments and ownership easier for team based projects.

Minpunten: When I first began to use it years ago I jumped in and didn't really both to learn how to use it. If you don't have a method to organize the lists and cards it can get messy and overwhelming. What I learned to do was take a little time to read tutorials and watch some Trello YouTube videos and it helped me organize my information better. That's my advice to new users. Otherwise I have no complaints I love it.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020
Laura P.
Founder & Owner
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"From sceptic to devotee!"

Opmerkingen: I use Trello for a wide range of things in my business. Monthly tasks, Sales tracking, production of my YouTube channel, and on and on.

Pluspunten: I was hearing things about Trello for a long time before I decided to take the plunge. When I did, I haven't looked back. Trello is, for me, where all of the moving parts of my business come together. It's the easiest way to delegate a clear set of tasks to virtual freelancers as well. If you want your business to grow faster without micro-management then this is absolutely the tool for you!

Minpunten: I have run into trello difficulties when starting some new tasks off in there. I would love some kind of clever template option that gives me alternative ways to use trello depending on what I want to track and manage. Sales funnels are very different to running the production of my YouTube Channel for instance. I've had to do some trial and error which took a bit of time up.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Angelo D.
Software engineer
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Amazing for managing projects and teams"

Opmerkingen: Overall I used it for 2yrs for work and keeping track of my personal stuff as well. If you want something easy to use and simple and be up and running quick use trello.

Pluspunten: I liked how easy it was to use the product and get up and running. The plugins for github let me track all the pull requests and repos of students to see progress on coding projects.

Minpunten: Github is amazing but they need to add more useful plugins like that and it would be top notch.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020