Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Trello

Trello is een visuele samenwerkingstool waarmee je op een leuke, flexibele manier een gedeeld perspectief kunt creëren voor je team.

Meer informatie over Trello

16.431 reviews worden weergegeven

Ty C.
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

"My favorite personal project management tool ever!"

Opmerkingen: It always does exactly what i need it to do. Never dealt with bugs, sync issues. Provides me a lot of relief managing my day to day. No matter what device i am near i can add something to a list and continue along.

Pluspunten: I have used many different project management/personal organization tools and none of them ever seemed to "stick" until Trello came along. The app is fantastically built with an incredible UX no matter the device. They haven't overloaded it with unnecessary extra junk and i appreciate that. They stick to their core mission and do the right things really, really well and it's because of that i still use it. Using it as a collaborative tool is also great. It might not be DevOps and some people may knock it for that but there is definitely a place for it in an agile organization.

Minpunten: I personally don't consider this a criticism but i could see how some would say its not good enough as an enterprise project management tool. I can understand where they are coming from BUT my primary use of this platform is personal project management and task management. I also think most projects could easily employ a agile model facilitated by Trello but it's really a personal preference.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019
Jeff K.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"The Best Team Project Management Software"

Opmerkingen: The training video really helps jump-start you experience and the blogs are fantastic. I share them with the team all the time. I am trying to push all of the important administrative functions of my ministry to the Trello platform for simplicity's sake.

Pluspunten: I have a staff of volunteers which means they all have fulltime jobs and work remotely when they work for the Church. Trello is the program that we use the most. It is versatile with all of its different functions and so user friendly. I appreciate the flexibility to integrate with other programs. It makes project management a breeze!

Minpunten: I have yet to discover something I do not like about Trello. Lowering the price is always a win but the present rate is competitive.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Chaya W.
Trainee Software Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

"Trello - Managing projects sophisticatedly"

Opmerkingen: Trello is becoming one of the most popular project management tools with its facilities like file uploading , adding due dates, color labels . Also Trello can be used with many devices like phones , computers or tablets. These facilities have attracted the users and it has become more popular among the users.

Pluspunten: Trello is a one of the most popular web based project management tool used in these days. Because of its attractive visual and high adaptability it has become more and more popular. Through Trello people wo are scattered on different geographical areas yet working on the same project can get together and continue their work without any obstacles. The application provides the ability to transfer files among the team members and users can put cards to mark the work to do. Also each card is assigned a color label according to the priority of each task. Because of the colored label facility users may not miss dead lines. When a card is created user is given a chance to add due date . When the time is close color of the card turns in to yellow and once the date is passed it will automatically turn in to red. This method helps the user not to miss the dead lines. Also Trello can be used on many platforms like computers , tablets and even on the phones.

Minpunten: In order to use Trello users need to have a proper internet connection. Without a proper network connection users cannot use the application. Trello is more suitable for simple projects with in a small scale. It is not suitable for big projects with many teams . Users can only upload files up to 10MB for each attachment. Files bigger than 10MB cannot be upload if you are a basic member. Only business class and gold members can attach files up to 250MB.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Jeremiah P.
Head of Optimization and Engagement
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020

"The simplest project management tool I've ever used"

Opmerkingen: Trello is incredible. For a small, agile, team trying to manage the day-to-day operations, it's perfect. If you're looking for something to manage organizations in the hundreds or thousands, or something with sophisticated reporting, I'd look at other options.

Pluspunten: Trello is dead simple. It takes about 30 seconds to signup and start using it for task management, and another 15 minutes to start understanding how to do some more sophisticated tasks with the tool. It's also extremely easy to use for collaboration. Because of the easy signup it's better than most tools for bringing in other team members and easily working them into the everyday flow of the software. I also love that it's free for the basic tools. We have a team of 12 people who use it on a daily basis and have never had to pay for usage. That said, if we wanted to use it with other teams we'd likely need to pay, but it's still substantially less expensive than the alternatives. With Trello it's really easy to manage multiple boards which is super handy because I can manage both personal and business tasks from the same website, without needing to switch logins.

Minpunten: There's not much to dislike about Trello when used for smaller teams/organizations. The core features are definitely a bit limited compared to other top project management tools, but there's a lot of really solid additions on paid plans that help level it up. It probably wouldn't be my choice for project management in an organization of hundreds, but for our purposes it works extremely well.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020
Angelo D.
Software engineer
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Amazing for managing projects and teams"

Opmerkingen: Overall I used it for 2yrs for work and keeping track of my personal stuff as well. If you want something easy to use and simple and be up and running quick use trello.

Pluspunten: I liked how easy it was to use the product and get up and running. The plugins for github let me track all the pull requests and repos of students to see progress on coding projects.

Minpunten: Github is amazing but they need to add more useful plugins like that and it would be top notch.

Zee G.
Digital Operations Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Perfect for Small Team Project Management"

Opmerkingen: I love it! :) It's one of the best project management tools for projects that require flexibility and I really enjoy working with Trello.

Pluspunten: - Trello is extremely user-friendly. I have been using it for many years (over 6) and I love the direction the company's going.
- I love products that have a good design. Trello is one of those, where you can easily customize the look and feel, add labels (including those with color-blind people! very thoughtful!), and cute Taco the dog stickers.
- You can create as many boards with as many columns as you need and share them with different people. Currently, I have 3 major projects from absolutely different industries and require different workflows, but all that could easily be set up in Trello within a few minutes.
- You can attach documents to the tasks, link files, create checklists, tag fellow teammates, etc. - there is a multitude of useful features - and that's only in the FREE version! The Premium version has even more functionality (but I haven't used it :)

Minpunten: Having worked with two Atlassian's products - JIRA and Trello, I miss the JIRA's sprints (perhaps that's available in the premium version of Trello, but, as I said above, I haven't used it.) That way, it's easy to create reports for the management when you have a completed sprint and the few tasks that are moved further along. It's also easier to plan the work ahead with sprints. Oh well.

Jacob E.
Growth Marketing Manager
Mediaproductie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2020

"Amazing Team Workflow Software"

Opmerkingen: I am a huge supporter of Trello. In general, I am a super organized person, always at Inbox Zero and obsessed with task management. I use asana, trello and my reminders app on my phone to organize my day-to-day activities. I could definitely tell you that without Trello, I would not be able to work within my own team or other teams at the company. The ease of use for any new user, makes onboarding super easy, and painless. Moreover, I love having one place to manage all my tasks and other tasks on my team, with the ability to move it across the Kanban board comfortably.

Pluspunten: - Ease of use
- They have a mobile app and browser software
- Super easy to understand for new users
- Sharing it and inviting new users is as simple as sending them an invite link
- The setup literally takes just minutes
- You have the ability to add custom fields to cards
- They work with Zapier so you can trigger certain things based on cards moving to columns you've identified
- It's freemium is extensive

Minpunten: - There were times when I sent an invite link, the user joined, but then when sending a specific card URL, the same the user could not access

Allen H.
Manufacturing Engineer
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

"Will change your life"

Opmerkingen: Extremely good experience with Trello. I really started using it to stay on top of homework. Now I'm a converted gold member. My team uses it. My wife and I also use it to stay on top of our side hustle orders and plan vacations.

Pluspunten: The Kanban system developed by Toyota is essentially what Trello is. It works for industry and it works for me. You can use Trello to plan your life and let nothing fall through the cracks. Automated features allow for some really helpful reminders. From flossing to homework to fulfilling orders, Trello has got you covered.

Minpunten: As of a recent update you'll have to pay at least $5 a month to take full advantage of of Trello's automation features

Ashley E.
Support Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020

"Simple storyboarding and online tasks board"

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy trello and use It weekly for personal IT projects and for managing my personal workload.

Pluspunten: I can drag and top all of my stories or tasks to relevant sections which I can title and create as many of that I like. Most of the feature you will require are free to use aswell making this fantastic for personal and small group projects and keeping on top of any administration and management.

Minpunten: Most features are available free of charge however you cannot try the premium for the features without paying a full subscription price. A 7 day trial might be nice!

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020
Director of Digital Marketing
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Depends on your users, and how you use it "

Opmerkingen: - Was looking for a project management system that was simple and integrated into Trello, and potentially Jira, but was easy to get up and running and inexpensive. Seemed that Trello was just as good as using Notes on our Macbook or a Google Drive Spreadsheet, but perhaps we could do a better job maximizing its features.

Pluspunten: - Users on team seemed to like the card system on the boards
- Integrated with Hubspot
- There is a free and a trial version

Minpunten: - Clunky by comparison to Monday.com
- Seemed to be far too simplistic
- Too many email notifications

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Reinard D.
GM Marketing
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"First to market, but not in first place"

Opmerkingen: As a personal tool, I can confidently recommend Trello as the free tier provides plenty of room to manage your personal day-to-day tasks. As a professional task or project management platform, there are now better options out there, although there is a big dollop of personal preference involved in these types of software solutions.

Pluspunten: Trello is a really good personal and professional task project manager. I've used it in both of these capacities and I must admit, it worked better for me in my personal life than professional. As a personal tool, the free tier is really generous and you'll be able to track, organise and manage daily tasks and projects around the house with ease. As a professional tool, it just didn't quite get there. While the onboarding was really easy and the team got into the swing of it pretty quickly, once we started to integrate into our workflow, there were some hiccups we just couldn't solve. Don't get me wrong, getting boards set up, people assigned to tasks and uploading supporting documents was easy. There are some nice additions like adding designs to boards to give the creative members of your team an outlet to personalise their spaces and the board and task setup results in a really robust and detailed view of what's in your pipeline. The app is a really good partner to the desktop version and let's you do everything from your phone that you could do on the web version, with a caveat here and there.

Minpunten: Once we got into the workflow part we started to realise the limitations of the software on our particular process. To elaborate, we were using the software to manage tasks such as creative output workflow, advertising schedules and external partner projects. Now this is going to be the personal preference part, it just didn't feel natural the way Trello organises these processes. Moving tasks from step-to-step and the way documents were handled within each task/board didn't fit naturally with how we ran high volume task flow. I think in the end, some team members became frustrated with the day-to-day method of manually updating task status and the lack of automation with regards to tasks hitting certain milestones.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"Trello, the Collaboration Giant"

Opmerkingen: Trello is helping us to solve the issue of collaboration and time tracking on our projects. We can now easily see work being done by each individual and even the time they spend. It has also solved our communication challenges by automating email notifications

Pluspunten: Trello really made our development team work better. The fact that you can line up tasks in lists and set card owners and due dates really did it for us. It is a very easy tool to use as setting up the board is just drag and drop. The vast number of power ups available also allowed us to extend its functionality and get more from the app. Another key feature that we fell in love with is the activity history that allows just a quick glance of recent board activity.Integration with our process was very easy as we follow the Agile methodology

Minpunten: Of the improvements that I think can be done in Trello, one critical one would be native integration with the google calendar. This will be a huge benefit for planning and logging work on the calendar. Another downside is that there is no built in functionality for reporting and a Gantt chart. These would make life easier if added.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020
Cielle B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"I am getting so much more done"

Opmerkingen: It was definitely worth the learning curve to figure out the best way for me to use Trello. And it really wasn't all that hard. I had to watch a few tutorials. Plus, because the software is so flexible. even when I made a few mistakes in setting up my first projects, I could easily restructure things within the setup. In other words, I didn't have to start over, I could simply change things as I went forward and noticed the need. This is great because with complex projects, even now that I know the software better, as project needs change, with Trello I can easily modify the tracking system I set up.

Pluspunten: Trello's software is very flexible. I can set it up to meet my needs and tailor it to the way I tend to track workflow. Whether a project is big or small, I can easily track the next step or steps needed to be completed to move the project forward. And it offers a simple way to see at a glance all the projects I am currently working on.

Minpunten: Because the software is so flexible and open-ended, it took me a while to understand how to use it. I had been using a different project managing software before Trello. It was much less flexible and as a result, easy to implement "out of the box ". But I quickly ran into its limits. With Trello, it feels like there are no limits but at the same time it took me longer to figure out how to use it."

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

"Worth it!"

Opmerkingen: I supervise a team of three HR professionals. Our biggest problem in our work execution was determining who was doing what when. I also needed to be able to follow up with them regarding items that had been referred to them for review, or even issues we discussed during our weekly one-on-one meetings. Through Trello, they are able to work on tasks and I can see their updates in the "activity" portion of the Trello card. I also get weekly and daily updates regarding tasks that are due soon. My team -- which was very skeptical about their ability to use Trello -- is very pleased and have even begun making their own boards! The use of Trello has cut down our meetings from hours to a bi-weekly stand-up call of 15 minutes.

Pluspunten: Trello gives you great planner options on its FREE version, which is a fantastic value. Other products have free versions that are either barely functional, or have a limited time during which you can use the free version. Trello does not.

Minpunten: Honestly, there is really nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing that comes close (and is not really a "con") is that there is a slight learning curve in order to leverage many of the extra features. The joy of this is that you can still use Trello with great functionality and never really miss these extra features such as the Butlers or Powerups

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

"Best task manager"

Opmerkingen: So far is free, so it also has the best relationship price/quality you can find.

Pluspunten: By far this is the easiest to use task manager in the market. It is very intuitive and easy to use without missing functionality. I've used for several projects big and small and never failed me.

Minpunten: The only drawback I see is that after you create a task you must go back to add information, this is something that should be done in one step instead of two.
It has less features than JIRA, but most JIRA features are of not use for me, so I can't complain for this, but if you are looking for a JIRA drop-in replacement, this is not the software you are looking for.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020
Karrie C.
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Trello Is A Business Must Have"

Opmerkingen: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Pluspunten: I love the visual boards that are easy to drag and drop, easy learning curve, the ability to add due dates, and checklists. I use it for my business. Each client and subcontractor gets their own board. I love that you can get templates as starting off points. And it's free or inexpensive.

Minpunten: I know there is automation with Butler but haven't figured out how to use it. I wish you could add more storage under the free level. But it's still very inexpensive. I wish I could bring all the board's due dates under one master to do list.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
I.T. Project Manager
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020

"My go-to for team and project management "

Opmerkingen: I have used Trello for years for personal, academic and professional use. I mostly use it for professional PM for clients and projects and for my NASA L'SPACE work. Use solo or with a team.

Pluspunten: It really helps me organize information, tasks and really all aspects of a project. I've used it for years and it just gets better with the add-ons. I use it for professional project management and with my special projects with NASA's L'SPACE program. I use Trello with a premium add-on called PlanWay that adds additional project management tools like Ganntt charting and it makes task assignments and ownership easier for team based projects.

Minpunten: When I first began to use it years ago I jumped in and didn't really both to learn how to use it. If you don't have a method to organize the lists and cards it can get messy and overwhelming. What I learned to do was take a little time to read tutorials and watch some Trello YouTube videos and it helped me organize my information better. That's my advice to new users. Otherwise I have no complaints I love it.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020
Laura P.
Founder & Owner
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"From sceptic to devotee!"

Opmerkingen: I use Trello for a wide range of things in my business. Monthly tasks, Sales tracking, production of my YouTube channel, and on and on.

Pluspunten: I was hearing things about Trello for a long time before I decided to take the plunge. When I did, I haven't looked back. Trello is, for me, where all of the moving parts of my business come together. It's the easiest way to delegate a clear set of tasks to virtual freelancers as well. If you want your business to grow faster without micro-management then this is absolutely the tool for you!

Minpunten: I have run into trello difficulties when starting some new tasks off in there. I would love some kind of clever template option that gives me alternative ways to use trello depending on what I want to track and manage. Sales funnels are very different to running the production of my YouTube Channel for instance. I've had to do some trial and error which took a bit of time up.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Dima S.
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

"Great project managing tool for freelancers and teams"

Opmerkingen: I'm a freelance graphic designer, working remotely with clients all over the globe. Trello allows me to keep track of all tasks I'm working on with clients, and keep discussions focussed. I can't imagine managing a complex project over email any more. Also it allows me to cut most meeting calls, as most of things could be discussed directly in Trello.

Pluspunten: It's very flexible, very easy to use. It's possible to set up a Kanban style flow, or any other way you find useful. One of the biggest advantages that it has quite functional free plan. This allows me to invite my clients to the boards and manage complex projects without any financial investment.
It has a mobile app which helps to keep track of tasks when i'm on the go.

Minpunten: With time I learned that Trello works best when we setup certain rules or scenarios of how tickets are created and managed. So it needs a bit of setting up to do in the beginning, and understanding GTD and Kanban helps. I have to agree on how we would use the board with my clients and team so we don't clutter the boards. But once we get the system working for us it works perfectly.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Mehjabeen H.
designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"project management with trello"

Opmerkingen: I have use many project management apps and softwares before trello. But none has the ability to function as an editorial calendar, project management pipeline and much more. I depend on trello for my work, business and personal life. My weekly schedule, my blog, even my gardening is managed on trello. All my ideas would just get lost without trello. It's like having a virtual accountability partner

Pluspunten: the ability to have a pipeline for all your projects

Minpunten: the fact that it can be very confusing at first. Powerup functionalities can improve

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Rob H.
Designer - Owner
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Trello keeps projects centralized and organized."

Opmerkingen: The most significant problem I solved with Trello is consolidation. Projects with a lot of managers can get out of control very quickly. One person will say, "I sent that email a week ago." Another will say, "I put that on Dropbox yesterday." In short time, there are multiple areas that contain the important documents and info and it becomes very tedious to find and consolidate it all. I have my clients "only" send me info via Trello. That way, everything is in one place. And, if they make a mess or place things in the wrong place, Trello is easy to reorganize and cleanup. I can manage the entire project in one place and now nothing is lost or missed or misplaced.

Pluspunten: Trello is easy to use, fast and accessible. It also provides a good "overview at a glance" as to how a project is progressing, what needs attention and what can be left alone for now. I like the ability to "drag and drop" images and text into it. It makes it fast to share when you have another browser open and are researching. I also like the ability to place labels on the stacks of cards. Many of my clients don't take the time to really get into Trello and read everything I post there. They are in a hurry and just want what's required. I can place labels, say for instance, "Needs Feedback", on a stack and they just get used to looking for that so they can respond. It's also great for collaborating in real-time as I'm on the phone with someone. It's accessible from any web enabled device so I can view it and or work on it from anywhere.

Minpunten: The only thing I wish Trello had was the ability to "markup." I'd like to be able to draw or make pointers on images that are posted. Other than that, I don't know what else I'd change.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Sam D.
Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

"Collaboration tool that keeps people on track"

Opmerkingen: One of the things that can be difficult when getting people to collaborate is keeping conversations distinct from each other. Someone will write an email with a few questions or different updates included, and everyone starts replying - some in reference to some of the points, and others to other ones. The benefit of using Trello is that you can keep conversations focused due to the board and card based approach. It's easy to follow the thread of what has been discussed and your reply is always in context and won't be confused with any other subject.

Pluspunten: I liked the easy to understand layout, and the fact that you can easily move things around or relabel them if you need to. The ability to attach different media is good and the interface is nicely customisable. It's great how people from different organisations can easily collaborate. The things that are most active are the most visible in the interface, which is great for keeping your attention.

Minpunten: I found some of the default settings a little confusing and frustrating. For instance, if you add an image to a card, it's automatically set as the cover image (I couldn't see a way to switch this off). I think that once things get archived, they seem a little hard to revisit, but this is something you occasionally need to do to refer back. These are minor issues really though and I'm sure the interface will keep on improving.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Randy E.
Experience Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"Any amazingly productive tool that is super simple to use"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Trello for years in multiple use cases. I won't repeat the features here, because you can find those, but because of those features I have used it in these kinds of cases:
- First and foremost for my daily and longer term task tracking at work. Although my office officially works in Jira, I use Trello for my non-billable tasks (and in fact for organizing many of my billables) because it is much easier and faster to use (then I just go to Jira to charge the time).
- For personal task management
- For collaboration with family
- It is EXTREMELY useful in collaboration on projects supporting non-profits I work with - it's free, easy to use, and doesn't require any software install, so it's the easiest option for me to get a committee or team together on one tool to plan, coordinate, keep notes and records. It has helped some of my non-profit projects that I don't think would have succeeded otherwise.
- For both online and in-person UX testing such as card sorts.
- For documenting data models.
- For documenting project process outlines.
- For documenting design elements in a design process.
I think I could probably go on for a bit longer, but these are the use cases I repeat often.

Pluspunten: The best feature of Trello is that it is so simple and intuitive to use that I can have non-profit board members, committee members, and clients who have never seen it before up and running with it in very short order. It is the perfect balance of essential functionality with ease of use. Capable software that is too hard to understand is useless, as is software that is so simple it does nothing - Trello allows you to have teams quickly become productive without a massive investment in training time (and the associated drop-off in use).

Minpunten: Maybe it's because I'm so used to using it that I know what the limitations are and stay within them, that I don't have a strong 'least' liked feature. I guess I find the label color schemes rather limiting, but I know there are chrome extensions to help address that, and really the problem is that what I would want to do with labels varies with my application and I've been too lazy to really think through appropriate labeling schemes and exploring the extension options - I think writing this review will probably give me enough of a push to do that. However, this also demonstrates what I like about Trello - the default options are always 'sane' and not too complicated, so it is easy to get any team up and using it quickly. More complicated options would interfere with that.

Vineet E.
COO
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"Great, no-frills workflow and management tool"

Opmerkingen: Trello has helped uniquely mobilize my engineering team, allowing us to create a unique system combining the best parts of agile and traditional waterfall development for our medical device hardware workflow. It helps us realize changes to devices in a sustaining engineering project much more easily, with the full team understanding what everyone is doing and what the end goal is.

Pluspunten: Lightweight and Easy to learn. For the features that exist, Trello executes them quite well, and the readability and usability of the software is excellent. I like the ability to separate work into columns and provide a custom workflow. The assignment tools allow me to keep team members directly responsible for getting tasks done on time. the integrations with other platforms allow for easy file management and attachment of relevant documentation.

Minpunten: Add-ons don't always make sense and could use some better screening by Trello. They aren't quite as intuitive and sometimes they make the experience clunky. Trello could also do a better job showing how different card management strategies can be tailored for use in specific applications/industries. Currently, there isn't a lot of direction for new users and often it takes time to feel out the best practices of the platform.

Mike D.
Product Manager - Consultant
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-1-2020

"Great Product for Small Teams and StartUps to get Organized Now"

Opmerkingen: Trello is good for personal organization, as well as organization of small teams (2-4 workers). As teams grow, we consider moving to Asana as it helps handle teams that are still under one manager. With multiple teams and managers, I had success with Jira. Our team is happy to use it as they find it adds value without wasting valuable time. Trello is quicker then Asana and Jira to set-up. You get what you put into it, so it’s important to define a cadence with your team for it to work. Trello enables your team to stay organized, but it is up to your team to use it consistently to receive its value.

Pluspunten: Trello is a low commitment software that is easy to set-up and very quick to learn. We are using it at a small start to to manage tasks and development milestone. It is perfect for product and project management with small teams. The trello UX is flexible for many tasks, and saves you time (for example: one can re-use task lists since they automatically save, making processes that operate at a fixed frequency easy to set up). The ability to assign tasks and due dates is very helpful. The features overall are geared towards good documentation and consistent experience. It’s a well built product. If it’s your companies first time using electronic software for product or project management, it’s the perfect tool to get started and work on a cadence that’s works for you team. Our team has moved from white boards to trello, and have seen positive results.

Minpunten: I find trello is a little more tedious then other software like Jira. This is because I cannot move things in bulk. Also, trello doesn’t have the same layout functionality that Jira does, making it less efficient for large teams. Trello has a lot of functionality that you may not need, so be sure to only use what makes your time with the product effective. Make sure to think through what is worth spending time on with your team.

• Beoordeeld op 19-1-2020