DealerCenter

DealerCenter reviews

door Nowcom Corporation

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2017
Brandon michel E.
Founder/Consultant/Trainer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Minpunten: The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

DealerCenter Review

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2020
Jason H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Minpunten: Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Great Software at a Great Price!

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Victor C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Minpunten: You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

DealerCenter Doesn't Care

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Eli W.
IT Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with DealerCenter was great, up until we tried to acquire more features. They lied to us, signed the new contracts on our behalf, double charged us for 6 months, then told us they didn't care if they lose our business, giving us no choice but to pay for something we never used, or find a new CRM and website management software.

Pluspunten: It is user friendly, unless you have issues.

Minpunten: Our company was double charged for 6 months. They lied to us on multiple occasions saying that we were not double paying. They signed the revised contract themselves assuring us they were making a simple addition to the contract. They continued to directly take the money out of our account so we didn't notice right away. When we tried to come to a settlement they told us "They don't care if they lose our business". We were given no choice but to pay for something we never used, or find a new CRM and website management software. They outsource their customer service. You rarely can get on the phone with someone who is articulate and knowledgeable. Incredibly unhelpful as soon as you try and resolve any issues that involve them over charging their customers.

HGK Motors LLC

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019
Henri K.
Principal
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Minpunten: No issues or problems with DC, all good

Best Dealer software ever!

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Massoud M.
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pluspunten: I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Minpunten: there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding

Great software to use.

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
Laura P.
Secretary
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can see all the vehicles information and price for retail .

Pluspunten: I like that they have free webinars , they update the software for easy use . If i have an issue i can call and they will help me step by step.

Minpunten: I don't have anything that i don't like this software is easy to use. I don't like the beta reports i am used to the old reports.

Dealer Center Lenders

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
Mohammad T.
general manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Vanessa is very helpful she helped me sign up with Route One and Flagship and Dealertrack. I really like Dealercenter.

Pluspunten: I like that i can submit finance deals with many different lenders like Westlake.

Minpunten: Everything is fine the only thing I would say is that it is a little expensive.

Surfside Auto Company

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
David G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Man, I should've switched from my old and outdated system Frazer a long time ago. DC has lots of features like being cloud based where I am able to manage my inventory from the auction and on the go. Love DC. (Sensitive Content Hidden) is an outstanding help in getting us sorted out and trained. A++++ experience with him

Pluspunten: Having used DC in the past, there are a ton of new features like the mobile app I'm looking forward to using

Minpunten: None nothing comes to mind at this time

Grateful Dealer

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Lenora H.
Managing Member
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was and is my trainer on for Dealer Center software. What a great product. I have been completing 7 or 8 documents in the closing package for auto sales one at a time. With Dealer Center, I only have to enter the information once and I'm done. I love it. I, also, love being able to have my inventory in the same place and print off window stickers already completed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very patient teacher as he let me do some practice deals. I am very grateful.

Minpunten: I am new to this product. To date I have had no problems.

Few Things Needed to be Great

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Gary S.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent ... simple to say they are without compare, the best I’ve dealt with.

Pluspunten: Intelligent and Easy to use.
Team always seeking to improve product and release updates regularly.
Price Point is affordable.
Integration between DMS, CRM, and Website/Inventory Solution is very nice.

Minpunten: Please consider adding the following options :
Internal messaging ... to include a messaging dashboard available to managers to be able to view all conversations. Ideally a user would be able to send an message/text in a customer record or deal record... the deal/customer would be associated with the private message and once clicked on, would take you into the record from which the message was created. By attaching the record to the message, one could type a message without having to explain which customer or deal they’re referring to. The message alert/push notification would be slightly different in nature from existing push notifications and there would be a special icon exclusively reserved for the messaging app on desktop version.
Secondly, would be awesome if y’all would create a preview window pop up when hovering over a customer record, that preview would bring up the dispositions record along with the associated notes, so that one could get an overview of the customer file without having to click into it, opening another browser window and the time it takes to do so... it’s cumbersome right now... something like I’m describing, to make it easier would be great. Thank you to all the brains that bring these things into being!! Y’all are always doing good work :)

DealerCenter Review

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Eli W.
IT Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: DealerCenter is an excellent choice for any Dealership. The customer support is phenomenal. The CRM is great, the website manager is great. The marketing tools are great. Overall this is an excellent product. I use it every day and it makes my life a lot easier.

Pluspunten: DealerCenter has everything in one place. DMS, CRM, Website Manager, Marketing Tools, Financing, etc.. Everything you need to manage a Dealership.

Minpunten: How the new tabs open could be improved. I like to keep open a couple DealerCenter pages during the day. One for Customers and one for Inventory. Only some of the pages open in a new tab, and you're unable to middle click to open up the pages you want opened in a new tab. Also, when adding pictures to vehicles on the vehicles "online marketing" tab, they should make the box that you rearrange pictures in expandable. If the pictures upload backwards for some reason it is a huge pain in the but getting those pictures to the top by slowly scrolling every one to the top.

CRM review/suggestions

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Gary S.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Should create a stage or bucket system for prospects...
Buckets could consist of stages that a prospect may be in, and would be easier to manage from a perspective of buckets/stages - should have a graphic representing that particular stage or bucket and once clicked into, the data appears..
Also, should have preview/quick view available on hovering over a prospect without having to click into their file... time consuming to have to do that for each prospect Would be ideal to have the ability to attach 3 persons to a prospect, primary and then a couple of secondary persons that would be like a BCC email... easier to manage prospects assigned to a salesperson if I myself and my assistant could be "attached" to the prospect and remain in our planner, so to speak... sometimes when assigning to a salesperson, out of sight becomes out of mind... and the less digging one has to do to find the prospects that are of interest, the better. My advice, act as a potential client and preview some of the other CRM's on the market.... get someone from the car business on your development team or at least on your "board of directors" ... the insight into the business will be valuable. Also.... the smartest CRM on the market today, is Drive Centric.... would be great if ya'll could investigate their platform and glean some ideas... their more expensive, of course... but they are smarter, a lot like your company is. CRM needs too makes sales and follow up EASY EASY as possible :)

Pluspunten: > unlimited text
> workflow
> mobile app
> inventory
> call tracking
> desking tool ( newly designed )

Minpunten: > not designed by "car people", that shows up ...
> very report driven, not enough graphics/charts/visuals
> cannot delete anything from the system, gets very congested
> cannot print from mobile app

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Jo ann C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pluspunten: It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Minpunten: Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

The rep Rocks!

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Donnie B.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pluspunten: The convenience of everything being in one place

Minpunten: Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Dealer Center website

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Summer M.

Opmerkingen: Positive

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Minpunten: Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Great

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017
David B.
sales/finance
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pluspunten: The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

DealerCenter DMS

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Jason C.
DEALER PRINCIPLE
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pluspunten: Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Minpunten: Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Ramon C.
OWNER
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Minpunten: I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Great service and tons of features

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019
Sean T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: These guys really try to make you happy with their product and services. For example, The support staff set me up with Carfax or Autocheck on our website. He did it really quickly, called me to see how I like it, and walked me through all the options and features. These guys really try hard and it makes the price of their services well worth it.

Pluspunten: User-friendly, tons of features, great response from customer service, the list is endless.

Minpunten: That there is no local back up in case the network goes down. But, in that case, I would be mad at my internet service provider and not Dealercenter.

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018
Nima S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Minpunten: There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2017
Jonathan R.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pluspunten: You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Minpunten: Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

5 Start Software and Service

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Dillon M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pluspunten: I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Minpunten: nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Oscar F.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pluspunten: We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Minpunten: There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Above and Beyond

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2017
Richard C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pluspunten: That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Minpunten: Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.