DealerCenter reviews

4,9 (1.368) Schrijf een review!

Over DealerCenter

Uitgebreide DMS-software voor onafhankelijke autodealers met voorraadbeheer, klantendatabase, kredietrapportage en formulieren.

Meer informatie over DealerCenter

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

Beoordelingen van DealerCenter

4,9
Waar voor je geld

DealerCenter heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.368 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je DealerCenter eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.368)

Brandon Michel
Brandon Michel
Founder/Consultant/Trainer in VS

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Gary
Sales Manager in VS

Impressive

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Jamie
Representative in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Dealer Center is comprehensive and efficient

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an incredible asset to Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been and continues to be invaluable in our experience with Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like a remote member of OUR team and is always there when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is friendly, efficient, thorough and so knowledgeable about Dealer Center. Dealer Center is such an amazingly comprehensive software solution and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes everything so simple. Dealer Center does everything we need and more. Reports are endless and the mobile app is perfect.

It does everything we need and more in one package. And our Dealer Rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing.

We haven't experienced anything that we would consider negative.

Josh
Dealership Owner in VS

DealerCenter Use

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Johanna
Office Manager in VS

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

Donnie
General Manager in VS

The rep Rocks!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

The convenience of everything being in one place

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Jay

Great for Auto Dealers

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We like the software and believe it definitely helps get deals done. We love to use it for running credit reports. Very easy program to learn to use.

We like the ease of use. Fair pricing for running credit reports. Saves all the data you would need to work on other approvals.

Wish there were more lenders using the software, but they are added.

Alioth
GM in VS

Deals and Inventory

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been positive, everytime I reach out to support they are professional and quick to assist me with my issues.

What I like most about Dealercenter is how easy it is to use, I use Dealercenter everyday not only for my inventory management but for my Westlake fiance deals and cash deals!

At the moment there is nothing I don't like

Paul

Nowcom Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 5* due to the outstanding level of service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Great ecosystem for car dealers and especially independents. Cost effective with a great menu to custom pick the features you like. The also give free trials.

For features V's cost there is nothing much to dislike about these products

Carmelo
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for Submitting to All Lenders

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Since signing up with DealerCenter my rep has been so helpful and has helped me out whenever I needed throughout the entire process. Having all of my DealerTrack lenders integrated through the DMS it’s so helpful. I can submit to all my lenders at the same time and compare my offers all within the system! Really great feature.

Great system, no complaints. Thank you for the great customer support

Jo Ann
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Dan
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Summer

Dealer Center website

Opmerkingen: Positive

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

sales/finance in VS

Great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

JASON
DEALER PRINCIPLE in VS

DealerCenter DMS

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

RAMON
OWNER in VS

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Nima
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Sean
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Anees
Principle in VS

DealerCenter tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Jonathan
General Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Jason

DealerCenter Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Dillon
owner in VS

5 Start Software and Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

OSCAR
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Richard

Above and Beyond

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

Leemon
Owner/Dealership in VS

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.