Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Buildertrend

Online planning en agenda's, online delen van documenten en foto's, online wijzigen van bestellingen en selectiegoedkeuringen.

Meer informatie over Buildertrend

Easy to use and understandUser friendly data interpretations and data setsMultiple intergration options.

My only complaint is not so much with the software itself as it is with back end users. For this software to work to its full potential it needs to be fully utilized.

Beoordelingen van Buildertrend

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Buildertrend heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.628 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Buildertrend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.628)

Bianca
Interior Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Buildertrend design/construction office review

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Brian
Brian
Solar Consultant in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

Revolutionized my sales follow up

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used other CRMs in the past, but love using BuilderTrend. Its simple setup has allowed me to keep track of my customers as well as provide better follow up to my clients. I just utilize the Sales section of BuilderTrend, but it has improved my client relationships and increased my overall sales.

Buildertrend is great--I love using the Activity Calendar and Lead Report to keep track of my follow up with my customers. I can use activity notes to remember what I discussed with customers when we last spoke, and this helps me engage in better dialogue when I follow up with customers. Our installation team loves using the project management feature to keep track of our installs and provide an easy transition from sales to installation.

The user interface is kind of clunky, especially on the app. Sometimes it is difficult to find stuff and the filters can get annoying.

5 jaar geleden

Brian, thank you for your review and honest feedback! We love hearing how Buildertrend has helped your company.

Janelle
Customer Relations Manager in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Buildertrend has all the features a construction business might need

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Buildertrend has been a very helpful solution for our construction business. We use it to manage and monitor the activities of our field personnel, we use it for quoting, mobile app, work orders, and more. It works ver well and is priced relativel lower than some of the competitors. All in all, it's been a treat for our operations.

I think what separates is from other similar tools is that it's completely customized for construction. It has estimating and quoting, work orders, task management, field service monitoring, you name it. It saves you from having to buy and use a dozen different software for each thing.

It's kind of confusing an all over the place in the beginning, and there isn't a lot of support documentation online. Pretty easy to use once you get the hand of it though.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Janelle. We're glad to hear you are getting some great value out of Buildertrend. We understand implementation can be a challenge and appreciate your feedback!

Johnnie
Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Buildertrend Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with this software.

Very easy to use. Our installers love using it.

The mobile version needs some help. Not very screen friendly

Tyler
Vice-President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In short, awful. I would never do business with this company after the way we were treated. The salesman was hands down the most arrogant and unprofessional person I have spoken to in my research for a new PSA management software for our firm. I would avoid builder trend at all costs!

The features they offer are great but their company culture and the people they employ are unprofessional and rude.

The salesman assigned to our account was very rude and unprofessional. We were ready to purchase the software but decided not to because we were sooo turned off by their rude and unprofessional salesman.

Bethany
Office & Project Coordinator in Canada

Great Platform - Bit Pricey

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we would still be using BuilderTrend if it was more affordable, and if the features that are not compatible with a Canadian company could be accommodated. It would also be helpful to have Canadian billing to keep the cost more affordable for small business.

The platform itself is very well set up. Once you complete the BuilderTrend role training it is very easy to navigate all aspects of the system from lead status to completion.

Compared to other platforms that are set up almost the same, we found BuilderTrend to be quite expensive. There are also features that are not compatible with a Candian company as they are American, which also added to the overall cost due to the exchange rate.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Bethany, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Buildertrend! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our team.

Richard
Project Manager in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Streamlines so many parts of our business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. If youre going to integrate BT make sure you take it on a section at a time. Dont try and open up too many sections to your team These guys have given a lot of thought to the software and it forms an amazing backbone for any client facing construction business. We couldnt last the day without it.

This software is outstanding in many different areas We initially purchased it initially to manage our clients selections for new homes and it quickly got integrated elsewhere to the point its the backbone of many of our processes We use this now to manage client change order (it pays for itself on this alone every month) selections, materials ordering from site, daily logs, H&S management, RFI's for the design team and photo storage and programming to name but a few We couldn't go back to the old ways of doing many of these There are a lot of different features and you'll certainly find many that'll make it worth your while to use Oh and the customer support is ace

Overall roll out is great and intuitive but you do need to comit to integrating BT to your business and this takes time and effort. THis is a software that gives back 10 fold what you put in, but it does need your comittment.

4 jaar geleden

Richard, thank you so much for your honest review and feedback! We appreciate you sharing how Buildertrend works for Appletree Estates, and we feel so lucky to have you as customers.

Jesse
Productions Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Now that our company has grown, this program meets our needs better

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Last year when we first were shown the program we decided not to go forward. Now our that our company has grown, we see that BuilderTrend will be crucial for keeping ourselves and our crews organized. The rocky portions of the software do not outway the usefulness to our company. There is a learning curve and a lot of things to iron out as we implement it, but I can see it being a huge asset compared to other programs once we nail it down. On top of that, I know their team will keep improving the features and adding more features to a program that is already rich with features.

The best feature in this program is communication and scheduling. Also, where other programs have to borrow from many 3rd party programs to achieve their functions, this program is able to incorporate all in one. We are using it for every step of the construction process, from sales to estimates, to job management and scheduling and invoicing. Other neat features include requesting bids to subs and vendors within the program, financing for customers, interactive and customize-able selections for customers within the program. There are other features not mentioned in this review as well. The main point is that this program offers all management needs for builders and contractors, and the software team continues to update and add features according to the requests and needs of those who are using the program. Also, where competitors charge extra for each user, this company includes unlimited users in their package, as well as unlimited subs and vendors. Some of the functions you would have to pay extra for in other programs like scheduling for crew etc. are included in their main package. Therefore the price, and what you get for your money is way better.

This software is a little more difficult to learn than other competing programs, due to it's complexity and depth of features. At times it's a bit overwhelming, though that is to be expected with the level of depth. Also some other programs have a general appearance which makes the program more inviting and user friendly. That being said, we still moved forward with this program because of the need for more features without having to pay all the extra money. One feature they really need to improve is their proposal builder. They have good formatting options and cost codes/ item catalogs where you can build price lists within the system, but when you add items into the estimate or create a big template, when you want to go and edit info like quantities etc. you have to go through an ocean of items that are not clearly formatted (they have a worksheet tab for editing items, and a format tab for grouping and changing layout for final appearance, but the worksheet portion is unformatted, and in the format section you cannot delete items or change them at all. Therefore I found the proposal functions to be a bit rocky to deal with. However, buildertrend users can vote on improvements for the program and so there is at least light at the end of the tunnel.

4 jaar geleden

Jesse, thank you so much for your honest review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us such detailed feedback and I will be sure to pass it on to our Product team. Thank you again!

Boone
Boone
Administrative Assistant in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy Onboarding with this polished project management system.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Buildertrend has really done there best to make our implementation go smoothly. We have ran into some bugs in the system, but they have always corrected the issues eventually. I definitely recommend this software to any small to medium sized construction company looking to tie their different departments together using one integrated system.

Buildertrend has extensive customization options through the use of custom fields, filters, and views. The system is straight forward to navigate, and never leaves you wondering exactly where you're at in the program.

The accounting functions are rather simplistic, and lacking some necessary features to make things work well. Also, the print-outs are not very consistent and sometimes lack pertinent project information such as the job name.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Boone! We really appreciate it. We value your feedback and have passed it along to our Product team.

ESMAEIL
Engineer in Irak
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Buildertrend is worth trying and trusting

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The user interface is distinctive and professionally designed at all levels related to construction operations. It also has a support team that responds quickly to any inquiry and accepts all opinions to improve the quality of work and service.

If Buildertrend were to offer a free trial period, this would be better for the new user. I also hope to work on accounting programs to move away from simplicity so that things look better

2 maanden geleden

Hi Esmaeil. We're always looking for ways to improve our product, so we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Nathan
Handyman in VS
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy Management

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to schedule projects and assign tasks to workers or sub-contractors.

Have not run into any problems or issues at this point with using this software.

Jen
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

There are a lot of kinks that need worked out

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Job costing has been more accurate than using spreadsheets (As long as people bring me receipts and clock in to the correct job, which has been a challenge). Customer communication has improved, and thus, customer satisfaction has improved.

I like the sense of security it provides to our customers since they can log in and see how their job is doing.

It does everything, but it doesn't do everything WELL. For instance, it does time tracking and GPS tracking.... but it only tells us where our guys are when they clock in and out. It doesn't give us a map of where they went the whole time like T-sheets did, so we have no way of knowing if someone went to the job site, clocked in and then left. It sync's to Quickbooks for payroll, but not correctly. It sends over all of the guys time as Regular time. I have to manually input their hours if I want to pay them for their overtime. It has this Buildertrend Flat Rate Code that nobody can edit or delete and it causes a lot of problems for us. The list goes on..... Whenever I ask them if they can help, I'm told, "Well it doesn't have that feature." Then I ask if they can put in a tech request, but they go on telling me how I should do it online, it will be more effective. That's not right. They should be able to put in a tech request for me and have it be just as effective as if I did it online.

Miguel

Clunky at best.

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They tried - nice people. You can’t overcome poor design and development. It has to be built with ease of use being a top priority.

They are fantastic at marketing their product and putting on a good demo. Strong feature set if you can overcome a lack of flow and common sense usability.

Packed with features yet ease of use is paid no mind. I was in the software field when everything transitioned to SAS from legacy hardware. The most important factors (high level) are security, down time, make it extremely user friendly, and feature functionality (not at the risk of losing ground on a user friendly interface). Today, if one can’t jump into a software for the first time ever and make it work with ease then it has little to no value (my humble opinion). This is exactly why many companies provide only 30 or 14 day trials or less. It either meets your needs or not but if you can’t figure it out because the execution is poor and the interface is clunky, it’s not a worthwhile investment. I think this company has focused too much on marketing with social media heads like “The Build Show” for popularity and too little on development. Make it stupid simple to where a VA in the Philippines can use it with ease and no background, only then would I have interest in trialing it. Also, the mobile app should be wiped clean and redone entirely - not usable. On to the next.

Dustin
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Buildertrend is not for painters

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There training, on boarding and customer support is top notch! When I first started using the software I really liked it but once we got tons of leads and jobs going it became almost unmanageable.

The client portal is awesome! I wish my current software has one as nice and interactive as BT’s. The dashboard is great as well. I like the daily logs as well, it’s a great little communication tool for project management. Finally the sub portal is fantastic.

It’s difficult to run reports for lead management and marketing. When setting up the Fanny it is dependent on the previous stage, however if someone is assigned to a stage and it doesn’t get Mark as complete on the day it was supposed to there is no automatic dependency, it’s all manual. So for us when there is 30 projects in different pre, in progress and post production phases, it’s a lot to go in and figure out. If you have less than five projects going then it’s fine.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your honest review and feedback, Dustin!

Bridget
Owner/ Office Manager in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Buildertrend changed how we do business.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program is integral to our operations, and I am looking forward to eventually using all of the functions it is capable of. I am still learning!

Using Buildertrend replaced an entire full time position, at least. It allows the information from the Sales to Project Management to Accounting to be all in one spot and easy to use. The project records are complete from lead opportunity stage to completion- which is incredibly valuable. Setting up the software took time and effort, but it was mostly transitioning that took the most effort. But every time I am not sure what to do I just call the Customer Support and my problems are solved! It is an incredible service. We have spent the last year and a half streamlining our business to remain competitive in a changing market- and Buildertrend has allowed us to reach the next level of business.

There are some functions that could work better for us (ie: limited things you can do with a project while in lead opportunity status etc) but there are constant updates and changes being made to the system. I am confident that there will continually be developments to suit our needs better. Another challenge was getting all of our vendors on board to accept PO's from the program etc. Also- the fact that the emails come from buildertrend.com instead of my own email address is confusing for some of our clients and vendors. Some clients have so much difficulty with their Owner portal that we have to accept sign offs outside of the system- which I hope to change.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your 5-star review and honest feedback, Bridget! We love to hear that you are utilizing our unlimited customer support - they're always there for you and your team. I've passed the issues you're having onto my team and I hope we can get those fixed for you soon!

Mark
President in VS

Builder Trend Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible team product. It takes a lot to learn and get everybody on-board but it ties all parts together in an organized system that can be shared by all on the team. The Daily reports and budget are the most important part to running the business. I know more of what is going on in each job now than when I would try to visit them daily. Great program I do not know how we managed without it

Daily Reports, Budgets, Owners Portal , Lead tracking and use. file management great. All information is in one place & organized. The To-do Ap is great and has a task check off sheet which is great except for one fatal flaw.

Messaging comes from Buildertrend and not from our own email or our name in front. Confusing clients, reducing branding opportunities for us, creating junk-mail issues with our clients. - We just do not use it. The Billing side is weird but improving. The payments to subcontractors has improved and can be done on a percentage basis but the billing to clients does not. We use an AIA billing form and use that with the Buildertrend system but the Change orders appear and add to the bill making it awkward and we have to tell clients not to ignore the amount owed on the bottom of the billing. The selections ap is a good idea and is believed in by some in our organization. It is awkward and confusing and I personally think it would work better if it was treated somewhat like a change order. I think if the change orders show up on Billing page so should selections. The To-do Ap is great except that it allows the task to be assigned to multiple people. In a way that is good but if more than one person is responsible than no one is. I think it should have a primary responsible person (this can bye done by assigning tasks but that is cumbersome and has other issues. -The To-do Ap is great and has a task check off sheet which is great except for one fatal flaw. The task check off sheet inside the to-do task is great except that the task can be marked complete by anyone though not all the sub tasks have been marked complete

5 jaar geleden

Mark - thank you for your review and feedback! I've passed your suggestions on to our Product team to review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Rick
Controller in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Feedback on current satisfaction with BT

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are trying to run most of our construction business on BT, and use many parts of it, however the more we use the more we find things that are not very flexible, and of course if I can't resolve an issue when it arises it costs me much more time to deal with it once you folks are back working...

It does seem to have considerable functionality... some of which has been very helpful to us

Where to start. Response time is slow, even when I am connected to fibre. Some of the functionality is hard to use.. For example we are using the leads features, but it seems like we need many clicks to get a decent summary of a lead.... The window where activity is stored is very small...and does not seem expandable... so we can only see 2 or 3 lines of the data at a time....ie no ability to enlarge the window. Next, I have enrolled in the credit card payments...and was helped initially by a BT specialist....but then was handed off to Wepay. After 2 weeks the account is still not set up. WePay regularly send emails asking me to submit documents I have already submitted.... I do and then the send another email asking for the same documents.... I reply asking to talk to someone...but no one seems interested in talking...only sending confusing emails..... The hours of the help line seem very limited... As I try to grow my business I need to do considerable admin work after a shift has gone home...but so has buildertrend. Folks on the help line do work hard to resolve issues, but are often not available...for example.... the whole support team seems to be required for the same regular internal meetings... In an ideal world the customer would not have to wait so long for help.

Dave
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great way to track projects

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Buildertrend has made us look much more organized than we are, since the customer can see the project progress if they’re tech savvy. We are also able to see cost of project and markups as we do proposals.

The best aspect of Buildertrend, would have to be the daily logs and customer ability to follow their daily project progress. Time tracking for employees, lead tracking, customer tracking, ability to sign projects electronically, receive payment online with minimal fees, and communicate with everyone involved with each project.

Buildertrend is a bit convoluted and cumbersome for the small company like myself. Being out on the job physically working to make ends meet due to employee shortages, leaves me with little time for office work. When I do have time for office work, I struggle to find the time needed to enter enough information in BT, to get back what we are paying for it. The more we enter the more we benefit. BT was difficult to learn in some areas of the program, and upgrades sometimes require even more training. We struggle with scheduling, and getting project information to show up on quickbooks.

5 jaar geleden

Dave, we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and feedback! Continue to lean on your Buildertrend Coach and our Customer Success team for any help they can provide you.

Cord
Partner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

I didn't know what I was missing...

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am finding myself being more accurate and detailed with estimates and labor costs. The time clock feature takes a lot of calculating off my shoulders. The scheduling, estimating, change orders, to-do's, daily logs, and PO's/bills features cut my logging time in half and the fact that everything is stored on Buildertrend and that I can make this information visible to clients prevents me from going through repetitive actions to keep people on the same page. Using the cost catalog with cost codes makes for a streamlined process in creating and releasing information to the client, this also keeps an accurate record of activities and makes for a very professional look when showing these documents to clients. I have so much more time in my day to tackle more productive and urgent matters while handling day to day operations for current jobs in a fraction of the time compared to not using Buildertrend.

The live updates in communication with subs and clients makes this software very desirable for my clients. Simplifies the process of communication and keeping people up to date.

For a single person that handles all day to day operations for a company and trying to learn a new software is a challenge. Not necessarily a con but to integrate the software makes for a bigger workload for a couple weeks.

Danielle
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
3,5 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a boutique custom home builder; each project is unique and personalized. Although I was not involved in the selection of this software, my understanding is that we wanted a program that could be accessed by all the parties involved, handle the scheduling and move us away from paper checklists - ultimately allowing all users to be both informed of changes and to be able to plan for future events without having to directly communicate with each person. As far as scheduling goes this system has failed. It has caused more time consuming questions. My complaint is that you can only link item to item by a (or a couple) predecessor(s) that, ultimately, the program struggles with which item is next in the list if a few of them share the same linked task. Also in a best case scenario, this scheduled list is how you build a house - but in most cases something, whether it be trade related or whether related or inspection related, cause a task to be delayed but the other ones would continue on schedule however the program has linked the start date to the the delayed task and now the whole calender is messed up. Or perhaps the exterior of the house generally starts after framing and roofing but maybe a winter storm makes this impossible so you continue the interior for weeks. Then you try and adjust backwards and because your best case scenario template stated it should commence at framing completion and you delayed that. Thus your left with a domino affect of wrong dates. and a series of emails sent to vendors informing them of the delay that really didn't apply to them. So they change schedules and you are left with no trades to do the interior work that in your mind could and should be fine. I also find that the program doesn't offer enough flexibility in the selection section. It allows me to upload a previously created document to be stored that a homeowner could then log on and download. They then fill out and can't re-upload this document, so they are forced to fax or scan and email back to us. This is neither time effective nor practical. Perhaps it would be better if we were able to create a checklist that was interactive in this section, similar to the change orders where we type out the change and the client could update decisions. In our company we don't limit our clients to three choices of floor plans and two cabinet doors and 4 granite selections, they are free to choose anything they can dream of. As a result we cannot load a document that would apply to all builds. However, I believe the change orders tab is well thought out, easy to use and provides all the options to make it a valuable asset. The warranty section does a great job of tracking and notifying and saving time and assuring that service and warranty items are handled and accepted. The daily log and messaging capabilities that allow us to keep a record of notes or messages in one area logged by date and job site is extremely valuable and a good system. Furthermore, the software as a whole is easy to learn, has a logical and simple layout so even those who are not computer savvy can fumble through without creating errors and won't be too intimidated by the complexity of the software to attempt to use it. Finally, the technical support and training provided is always quick to help resolve an issue or aid in a question. New training is scheduled in a very quick time frame for free and is tailored to the person that requires it. This is handled exceptionally well in a time when often companies forget you exist once the purchase is complete. So, we have decided that we will use BuilderTrend for those things that they excel at and don't use it as a scheduling tool.

CEO in VS

Well worth the money

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software, like all I've tried to implement over the years, can be a little frustrating at first. You're going to get pushback from trade contractors and field people. However, I think it is well worth it. More importantly, the trades and field people have come to rely on the software and usually appreciate it after 3 to 4 jobs.

The customer service is surprisingly amazing. Anytime I have a question, I am able to reach someone by phone or email very quickly. The integration with Quickbooks Desktop is almost flawless. We use the daily logs quite regularly. These logs allow the entire team to remain up to date on the jobs and their progress. We've also found that the homeowners are reassured by these daily logs. The bids section has saved us tremendous time and increased our estimating accuracy. The ability to be able to template jobs, bid packages, and so many other items saves us a ton of time.

The software seems to be most suited for a cost-plus project. As we bid jobs on a fixed price, we have found a few of the features less useful. We are only using about half of the features. I can't fairly say that these unused features are not good, but we do want to use some of these features, and the fact that we have been unable to implement them causes me some frustration. These features include the selections and the warranty sections.

Dennis
Director of Purchasing/Estimating in VS

BuilderTrend is great!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a single family production vendor that, of the last three years have grown from building 38 homes a year to nearly 150 homes per year. I don't think it could have been possible without a program like BuilderTrend in place. In the three years that I have been here using BuilderTrend, we've been able to effectively manage while expanding our vendor base, accurately identify and reduce our variable cost, capture a true budget to set sales numbers to return the desired margin on a build, and given our superintendents the proper tool to document/leverage our vendors to receive a desired level of quality while effectively running the project schedule for a build. BuilderTrend has been an integral tool in the effective growth of our company.

What I like most about BuilderTrend is it's ease of use, the customization ability of the software, and the ease of edit/revision. We can design the program to where our PO generate directly off of selections, separate by trip, and include whatever options may have been chosen. From selections, I can easily edit budgets and generate estimated sales cost for each individual job.

The only drawback I can come up with is in direct correlation to one of their strengths. The company updates daily instead of doing batch updates periodically. As a result, they shut down part of their servers to perform their updates which can bog down and slow the program while they are doing this. This is usually no more than an hour or so and usually around the same time of the day. Knowing the benefit of doing this, it's a tolerable inconvenience.

Kathy
Office Manager in Canada

BuilderTREND Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very impressed with Buildertrend. They are always coming up with new ideas. They are very progressive and very responsive to any programming changes. We have tried similar products in the past but nothing compares to Buildertrend. We would highly recommend this software. It is an important tool in the daily operation of our company.

I like that it is one platform for our staff, our clients and our subtrades. I like the ease of the change order approval and decline, and the change orders are interactive with the appropriate vendors and subtrades. The schedules are so helpful to keep everyone apprised of the sequence of events. We use the daily logs to record our field visits and items that need to be actioned from those meetings. The To-Do tab keeps everyone on task and on time. We also enjoy the lead opportunity to make sure we are following up with all our potential clients.

The inability to hide non pertinent information from the client view. We like to keep things as simple as possible for clients, so they are not confused. We would like the ability to hide columns that the client is not required to action. e.g. selection, change orders.

5 jaar geleden

Kathy, thank you so much for your kind words and your 5-star review! We truly appreciate it. I've also passed your feedback along to our Product team! Thanks again.

Lindsey
Interior Designer in VS

Overall Pleased - Looking for more shortcuts

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have found the system very helpful!

I feel the software is well developed. While I have not used every part I have a pretty good overview of the software and feel that the creators did a good job creating a system that is thorough for our industry.

What I would like to see improved is an ease to using the selections. I spend a lot of time copying and deleting things that could easily be moved around easier with some simple additions to a toolbar like copy, move to another selection / project / category... I would also like a save and close button on the selections. Each time I save a selection my screen jumps around 3 times and then I can click on the X to close the window. I realize this is a small item but it would allow me to move around my projects much faster. I would also like to see a way to block cost codes that have not been selected on the Allowances so my team is not selecting incorrect codes when inputting selections. In regards to Allowances it would be nice to have a total for a category that can be broken down into each item. For example, having an allowance for appliances that I'm able to put a total of $5000 as the overall allowance but not breaking each item out while still having my cost codes listed in the Allowance so the totals are captured as selections are entered. This again would be a time saver as I need to watch my numbers but often not to the level of each cost code.

Abdallah
Senior Project Engineer in Jordanië
Civiele techniek, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It helps all parties to the project cooperate transparently.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With BuilderTrend, we have powerful tools to ensure budgets are not exceeded, and our ability to keep track of all project submissions and organize their records is improved.

I like very much that BuilderTrend makes all operations and procedures of the project clear to all parties, which enables us to implement the work within the specified budgets. It is great that BuilderTrend allows us to organize communication channels with stakeholders so that we can follow up on all project submissions and obtain approvals within the times specified in the contract, and it is good that all submissions can be accessed through records and their status is easily known. With BuilderTrend, we can collaborate with other stakeholders by preparing purchase orders, variation orders, and progress invoices, which shortens a lot of procedures and keeps all project activities on track.

I did not find many problems with BuilderTrend, but consideration must be given to training all members to perform the tasks correctly, as the ignorance of one of the members may cause a major defect, and the permissions system must be properly prepared so that only authorized persons have the ability to modify according to their specialization.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Abdallah, we really appreciate the kind words. Thanks for sharing your experience with Buildertrend!

Emma
Vice President of Sales in VS

Excellent Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Buildtrend has been a fantastic choice for us. We have taken our business from all paper-based, to 95% paper-free because of this change. We are also getting a significant improvement in the use of our field supervisors' time because they are actually out in the field instead of sitting at a computer.

Buildertrend has been exactly the product we needed to allow our field supervisors to actually be in the field instead of in the office. Our supers are able to easily schedule their crews on the go and also keep all of their job notes in the Daily Logs. This keeps everyone on the same page and allows those of us in the office to see real-time what's happening in the field. We also use the system to track upcoming houses, safety meetings, and warranty issues. It is very user friendly.

I only have very minor complaints: I wish we could merge multiple lead opportunities together. Also, pulling reports from the schedule is ok, but we have to drop everything into Excel and create our own reports to pay our subcontractors.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Emma! I've passed your suggestions along to our Product team. And we love hearing how we can save your company paper, and time!