Easy to use and not just for building homes

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Diana N.
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this to other companies. My friend is using it perfectly for her real estate sales and marketing company. They're not even building but I'm finding that this platform is flexible and adaptable like that.

Pluspunten: My favourite bit about this software is that I can add as many users as I like and not incur extra charges like we do for other software. At one point we had over 40 users. It's extremely helpful to us to have this feature because as a small business, we want to grow and it's difficult to do that if we can't include all the people we need in a system due to cost.

Minpunten: We had issues with the cost codes. There were issues that could only be dealt with through the backend. I wish we had the ability to fix things like that ourselves including uploading a csv into the system.

Robust Software

CFO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall- if you are a builder it would be great. If you are a specialty contractor or remodeler, there are better options.

Pluspunten: This is good software for a builder but my company does remodeling. I liked the idea of the product but it just didn't work for smaller projects. Very robust.

Minpunten: Too many features and not simple to use. Great for long projects but not good for projects that take 2 weeks or less.

One Software Multiple Features

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Shoban A.
Opertations Engineer
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Buildertrend is more satisfactory because I am using this CRM from last 2 years and I am very familiar with this now.
The Jobsite menu is the best thing which I use on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: Our company works on sales, accounts receivables, accounts payables, customer communications, and internal team communication and I find this CRM best for all of the above tasks.

Minpunten: The view of the reports is not so good. Using filters some time shows errors which don't give complete data in a single report.

very good product

Rachel W.
Owner and Interior Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very good. Most updates and changes have been beneficial to us.

Pluspunten: I like that it organizes all our selections and notes for each client.
Most of team is able to comminicate with each other through BuilderTrend.

Minpunten: Not much training offered especailly for interior designers. This has been disapointing when training is offered for other areas.

Great Program

Matt G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good program, good costumer service and is consistently upgrading its features

Pluspunten: The Program is easy to use. Does everything, estimating, scheduling, billing, invoicing, daily logs etc.

Minpunten: Schedule is somewhat convoluted and the billing does not quite work with our accounting programs. We are told its a work in progress though

What a great app

Angelica maria Q.
Civil Eng.
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I found it by chance on the Internet and watched some videos about what it does. I jumped immediately to the trial because it is very helpful in the construction when I work at. I've found very helpful the task scheduling feature so far, it's easy to work with.

Pluspunten: I love I can manage the construction activities from my phone in an app. Amazing. I tried scheduling the daily activities of the workers and I could track them all easily.

Minpunten: Nothing so far. I think I'll get this app once my trial time has ended because it has a lot of features I can use at work.

It Helps

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Saad S.
Purchasing Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience has been pleasant. The alternative would have been manually tracking with bids we need to submit and file attachments.

Pluspunten: Clean space to host and download construction files. Easily submit bids and request more information right from the program.

Minpunten: Too many emails. We get emails over ever little change made to the files or questions being asked which can be helpful for some but when you are only a small trade in a huge project it can get annoying.

The Most Recent Update Messed Things Up

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Chris H.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is a much better option than using an excel spread sheet.

Pluspunten: This application has some good aspects, mostly I like the integration of my sub-contractors, although I had to send them bids from my desktop.

Minpunten: Unable to autosave to-do's or the daily log is obnoxious. If you accidentally close out the program you lose all data.