Over DuxWare

Webgebaseerd praktijkbeheer en RCM-factureringsdiensten die landelijk al meer dan 28 jaar zorgaanbieders bedienen. Boek resultaten.

Meer informatie over DuxWare

Ease of use and helpful staff. The staff is always willing to assist with any suggestions.

Beoordelingen van DuxWare

4,9
Waar voor je geld
4,9

DuxWare heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 73 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (73)

Sorteren op

Heb je DuxWare eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (73)

Cathy
Cathy
Owner/biller in VS

Reliable billing software for small to large clincis

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The integration with Optimis EHR is splendid. This integration saves time and errors in billing, allowing staff to concentrate on more productive clinic tasks.

Streamline of Optimis into Duxware for billing. Ease of billing to insurances. Reports are numerous, efficient and very usable. Making corrections to patient info and claims is simple and quick.

Entering patient payments and applying is easy but if you need to make a change, the double entry accounting to do it is time consuming and painful. If a payment is deleted, then where the payment has been applied should be deleted as well. If a check was applied to 10 visits, then the payment for each visit would have to be deleted individually.

Mary
Billing/Office Manager in VS

Practice Management System Easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Duxware since 08/09 and have had very few issues in that time, and what issues we have had have been addressed quickly.

All the information is on the first page you enter for each patient. Then it is easy to toggle between pages as needed. You hover over information and it expands. The same support staff that was there when we implemented the system in 2009 are still my go to staff. They are so knowledgeable and friendly.

Some of the reports can be improved by making easier to get to them.

Laura
Practice Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

2017 BARA Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rep and the team are great. Wish we could find some shortcuts in the system to save some time with the billers,

Ease of use

More items could be automated like appointment verifications, authorizations and payment posting.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Be sure to contact us about your questions, DuxWare automates Eligibility Requests as well as eClaims, eRemits and auto-posting of payments.

Amy
President/CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have used Duxware as one of our billing software for clients for almost five years. We have several practices that use this software.

The ease of the software is straightforward and works very well. The ledger for posting is very easy to use.

I wish they have the CMS1500 form in the system, this would help a lot when it comes to sending claims via email or faxing. We have to buy the CMS1500 forms, print them, scan them in, then either email or fax them. A feature that I wish they had. Posting statement money. Another feature that would be nice is to have the last statement and when a patient pays their balance, it would go directly to the last statement or at least have that option.

CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been very pleased with the service I have received from DuxWare Team on all levels.

I truly appreciate the customer service. DuxWare not only is a great platform to use, but you always receive personalized customer service. I feel as if I work in the same office as them. DuxWare has great reporting capabilities with an easy to read patient ledger. I've worked with the DuxWare team for almost 4 years now and have all of our clients utilizing their software.

There is no software out there that will be perfect as each user has their preferences. I'd like to see read only access should to the database for clients of ours that have moved.

Dean Marie
Account Manager in VS

very good software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very pleased with service

service is great. Easy to use. Great Features

I wish we could be asked about certain updates.

Katy
Practice Administrator in VS

Great Partner for our Medical Practice

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used this system since 2011 and are very pleased with the system.

Love the scheduling functions and especially the patient communication options. It has made communicating with patients so much more efficient and effective! The program is easy to train on and use for all the basic daily functions. I also love that it integrates seamlessly with our EHR.

Some of the detailed reporting features are a little tricky to set up, but the staff is easy to contact and very helpful.

Catherine
Billing Specialist in VS

Beaches Eye Center

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome customer service, ready to answer any and all questions that we have regarding billing issues and technical support? We have spoken to always have a great disposition when helping us which makes our job easier and more productive. We appreciate the opportunity to work with them.

User friendly

Would like to be able to customize face sheet (add pcp name, be able to add under (other changes) medications/allergies Would like a box for coinsurance Delete the defaulted G initial that prints up next to email on face sheet

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We love working with your office too!

Kristi
CPNP-PC in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptional customer service with a highly functional product!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed the personal and professional customer service that this company provides. Whether it is a a global pandemic or a local Louisiana hurricane Duxware continues to provide seamless service!!!

Very easy to schedule and register a patient!

I would like to see all insurance plans be eligible for insurance eligibility with one Clearinghouse. Having to go to outside payor websites for insurance verification is inefficient.

Lucille
office manager in VS

duxware review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experiences with support have been very good. The employees are friendly and helpful. It feels like I'm talking to a co-worker. (Especially Lisa)

ease of use

The patient statements do not offset a debit when there is a credit on another date of service.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Give our support team a call about your statement questions. I bet we can help!

Sandy
Office Manager in VS

great company

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Always received help with any questions asked in a timely manner and everyone I spoke with was friendly and courteous, they are always felt like family members. We have been with them for many years!

The software was easy to learn and Medical Practice was always there to help with any of our questions

there was nothing I did not like about the program

Mario
Administrator/Owner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

This One is Different

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its easy to navigate and the support staff is AMAZINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE in their own product. I left Athena Health to get back in control of my data and finances.

The support staff is available for all my questions. Everyone in the office knows how to help me and if I have a request they are very receptive to those requests.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Mario. We are so happy to have you are back with us!

Kayron
Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly

Opmerkingen: Excellent

The ability to get around quickly and the ease of the applications.

The reporting tool. I do think training would help the people that need the reports.

Shaun
Billing in VS

Great Company

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Whenever necessary, I can always get someone on the phone who is friendly and willing to address my concern.

Nothing- we have only had great success with this company.

Janelle
Ophthalmic technician supervisor in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Duxware

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I feel the product is very user friendly

I do not do a lot of work in this specific program as I am more clinical so I really do not have any specific dislikes

Sandy
Office Manager in VS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Completely satisfied with DuxWare staff friendly and always helpful and always solves any problems I may have.

Extremely easy to use for reports, patient access and bridgeing over.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review. It is always nice to speak to you!!

Annie
Practice Administrator in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Duxware System

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I chose Duxware for our Management Software for so many reasons, but the main one was the support we received from them throughout the changing process. From the start with the programmers, who customized the system to meet every need we presented, to the trainer(s) who were very knowledgeable, kind and patient while teaching our staff and management throughout the process, it was simply outstanding. As a practice administrator, it is a nightmare to think of changing not only your billing/scheduling software, but also your claims clearinghouse. One would anticipate at least a 3 to 6 month break in revenue, which can be detrimental to any business, however, with the guidance of the Duxware team, ours was less than 4weeks! Duxware has proven itself to be one of the best choices I have made! Their product has made our billing and receivables' more accurate and productive with 90% of our collections residing in the 30 day category. After 6 years of being on their system, I can say that they continue to maintain their commitment and dedication to their clients by continuing to offer assistance, training and access to their team anytime we are in need. This "hands on" approach has by far raised them above all the rest. Their product is always on the cutting edge, meeting the demands of the ever changing world of healthcare. I cannot imagine our clinic running as efficiently and smoothly without it.

Barbara
Office/Billing Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Exceptional software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I can not even think of anything. Exceptional product.

Lesley
Optician in VS

Product Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Duxware is easy to learn, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful solving our issues

Not user friendly with making adjustments always contacting customer support.

Dee
RN in VS

Love Duxware

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Duxware is the best investment our office has made! Our transition from a large practice to a solo practice would not have happened without them.

Customer service

None

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We are very happy to have you as our customer.

Jaime
Manager in VS

Dr Craig Landwehr review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Phone calls answered by a real person! We have been extremely satisfied with Duxware since we began using it in early 2013.

Ease of use

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the Review Jamie!! We are always happy to help our customers.

Liz
Practice manager in VS

Use of software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use and understand. Very good support from company

Changes made often. System down occasionally

Linda
Clinical Manager in VS

Excellent product and service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have always found Duxware to be extremely user friendly and appreciate the excellent customer support that we receive.

user friendly

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help!

Donald
Medical Director in VS

We easily used Duxware to bring our revenue cycle management back in house.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our A/R went from totally out of control to within industry standards within a few months.

Ease of use, straightforward reports, outstanding customer service. Never a delay in obtaining assistance, and always an honest answer that worked. Very reasonable price for what is offered.

The fanciful name and logo may serve to cause potential customers to not fully investigate the serious robust attributes of this outstanding product.

Mollie
Clerical in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very Accomidating!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our pediatric medical company uses DuxWare for scheduling, appointment reminders and billing purposes (just to name a few). Every month DuxWare continues to evolve and update their software to fit the needs of its clientele based on our input and requests. The staff really cares about our opinions. They are always there to help train or instruct us as needed on proper usage, efficacy, and new updates. They always respond and follow up promptly to resolve any issues that may arise. DuxWare looked at our company and its many needs as a whole then determined a plan to incorporate several functions under the care of their one product. I have been incredibly impressed with how quick and knowledgeable their staff has been in integrating their software to accommodate the changes from ICD-9 to ICD-10. I am so grateful for DuxWare ! Their continuous efforts and dedication allow for our 16 clinics to run smoothly and efficiently, allowing us to give our patients the complete focus and care they deserve.

7 jaar geleden

Mollie we appreciate your honest review of DuxWare. Providing relevant tools for practices both large and small is our job. The high level of support you receive when you call us is our goal and we strive to achieve that every day.