Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Dynamo

Cloudgebaseerde software voor beleggingsbeheer voor hedgefondsen en hedgefondsen van fondsen biedt front-to-back kantoorautomatisering.

Meer informatie over Dynamo

Beoordelingen van Dynamo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Dynamo heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 32 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Dynamo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (32)

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers

Agrxis Review on Dynamo

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For me, using Dynamo to manage my finances and business operations has been a game-changer. The platform provides a full range of functions, including document management, contact management, investor reporting, client portal, real estate administration, lead management, investment tracking, and accounting, that are tailored to my particular needs. My process has been substantially improved and the need for additional systems has been removed thanks to the smooth connectivity between these components. I like the platform's user-friendly interface and simple navigation since they make it simple for me to get about and find the information I need. I was able to adapt Dynamo to my particular workflows and requirements because to the customization possibilities. I can now make data-driven decisions and learn a lot about my investments and business operations thanks to the powerful reporting and analytics features. Overall, Dynamo has exceeded my expectations and has given me the tools and functionality I need to successfully manage my investments.

I'm excited to discuss my favorite aspects of Dynamo Software. Its broad and integrated nature is, in my opinion, its most notable aspect. I can access a variety of capabilities with Dynamo, including accounting, document management, contact management, investor reporting, client portal, real estate management, lead management, and real estate administration, all on a one platform. My efficiency has increased dramatically as a result of this centralized strategy, which does away with the necessity for many ad hoc systems or manual procedures. Everything being in one location makes it easy for me to switch between modules, have access to important data, and complete tasks. The user experience is further improved by the user-friendly design and simple navigation. Additionally, Dynamo's flexibility to modify and adapt the platform to my particular specifications has been priceless in enabling me to modify it to fit my particular processes and demands.

Thus far, my experience with Dynamo has been very positive and I have not encountered any issues or concerns.

Lydia
Director, Investment Operations and Compliance in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 201-500 werknemers

Dynamo - it's more than just a CRM!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall Dynamo experience has collaborative. We staged our implementation in phases starting with CRM first. We continue to deploy more & more features, explore modules and are constantly considering better ways to do our day to day tasks. Dynamo support has been good whether tackling our questions about best practices, helping to guide us on new features, provide training or answering our what if or how to questions. We have experienced good dialogue and partnership in addressing our concerns.

We implemented Dynamo after years of our growing team being unable to 'find our stuff' on a network drive full of hundreds of folders that were poorly organized, named or maintained. Our team decided to start looking for a system to organize our data. That search started as a CRM system search and then evolved as we completed searches and demos to explore also portfolio management and reporting. Our reporting had solely been excel based and with significant history to store, we were tasking excel to serve essentially as a database. With each system/vendor we reviewed, the more capabilities we started to consider. Dynamo was appealing as it served to answer a number of challenges we were facing and because it was integrated, we weren't trying to fit a bunch of different systems/software together to make everything work nicely together.

Initially the reporting was less robust. This has changed dramatically and the reporting and dashboards are robust and dynamic. The shift from Tableau reporting to Power BI has really improved the quality of reporting.

Thomas
Principal, Finance in VS

Dynamo/Preqin Review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support has been great. There is room to improve on ease of customization by the user, as well as, data upload alternatives to Excel. Customization on next iteration looks interesting .

Centralized database. Designed to be the single source of truth on financials.

Difficulty in making changes to the excel upload template (customer support needed). Limited UI flexibility. Excel input to database.

Beth
Director in VS

Best LP Platform and Data Service Offering

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We really enjoy working with the Dynamo team. The team is very forward thinking and service oriented. We have collaborated with Dynamo a lot to build new features and functionality with the system. The team always communicates deadlines and assists in any way possible with implementation.

Dynamo Software is a one stop solution for LPs. It has a great CRM platform as well as a fantastic portfolio management solution. You don't need to worry about connecting two systems together.

Dynamo did not have a connector to administrators such as State Street. However, we worked with Dynamo to build a file transfer and now cash transactions and reconciliations with our administrator are automated.

Christie
Director, Investor Relations and Marketing in VS

I used Dynamo at a previous employer and liked it so much I implemented it at GMF.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have used a few CRMs throughout my career and Dynamo is the most user friendly and easily customizable of the lot. Being able to create fields and views without having to submit service tickets is immensely valuable in a rapidly growing business. I have been able to build our Dynamo tenant to most accurately reflect our unique business model instead of shoehorning into a preset box.

Our business model employs a significant number of transfers within and across entities. This has been my biggest pain point as the transfer process continues to change. I would love to have a process by which we could transfer from Investor Account A in Fund X to Investor Account B in Fund Y in a single step.

Jennifer
Senior Investment Operations in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Product review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Dynamo has been exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job onboarding us and building some finds or reports on his own. The continued support has also been exceptional. It is nice to know that if we need help there is a team at Dynamo to continue with the help and support we need.

There are several easy ways to get data in. Manual entry is easy and not time consuming. I love the many different ways data can be loaded into the database.

We are a firm that has clients with a lot of Transfers of Interest. This and the commitment/ownership are my biggest issues with the software. I would also say while it is my least favorite it is still way easier than our old system.

Director, Investment Operations and Risk Management in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Dynamo review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dynamo serves our purposes well

Relational database Document management The product is fairly easy to use and intuitive Dynamo integrates with Microsoft products fairly well

The interface could be more visually appealing Administration is not always intuitive

Linda
Administrative Associate in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Dynamo Feedback

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Dynamo for the second time, second organization for over 10 years. I feel all employees at Dynamo are very versed in the platform, knowledgeable and are at your reach at any time.

Dynamo is an easy platform to learn and implement to others. I like that there are always positive changes to the system which makes the system more user friendly. Gives it a more cleaner and fresher look.

Integration was absolutely painless. The support system Dynamo offers is amazing, very helpful, fast in responding back and resolving all issues.

Kristan
Architect Assistant in VK
Architectuur en planning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Dynamo is a powerful tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Dynamo is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes.

This tool can be used for a variety of things. It provides a variety of features that can help you store, track and organise your data. It allows for features that help for collaboration with others.

Dynamo can be expensive, difficult to use and not as well known as other databases.

Dane
Analyst in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Dynamo Review 5/14/20

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use; ability to customize; dedicated client specialist

Compatibility of add-ins has been an issue in the past

Dominique
Head of Capital Partnerships in VS

Clienteer is a great CRM solution for a young and growing business.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The small company feel makes everything feel customized, from the software to the client service. It's nice to be included in the dialogue with regards to future software updates.

Wish it could be slightly more straightforward to use. But that comes with use, and of course they have so many features so that comes with time and usage.

6 jaar geleden

Dominique, it has been a pleasure working with you all these years. We love our small company feel and the ability to build strong relationships with our clients. We know Clienteer's rich functionality can sometimes be overwhelming but hopefully all the training we offer including Webinars, Group sessions, One-on-one sessions and our Training Camp helps you take full advantage of the software.

Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

I would be a big fan if it would just work faster.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Love all the tagging that is possible and the integration with Outlook. Love the signature parsing functionality.

Often very slow, which is frustrating in a fast-paced industry. Long lags. Seems like something that could be fixed by the company.

6 jaar geleden

We love to hear about clients benefitting from our seamless outlook integration and ability to create contacts with ease! We are sorry you have been experiencing speed issues, this is not usually a case reported by our clients. There are a number of things that can cause speed issues. The best way to solve this is to reach out to your Client Service Representative to explore this issue further.

Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

A major upgrade for us so hard to find much fault.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Fairly user-friendly. More functionality that I will ever need but nice to know it's there! Customer support and follow-up is amazing.

Could be a little more intuitive to find particular things. Or a way to get quick answers. Most importantly, I wish it could go back and capture historically through Outlook emails like competitors can!

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the awesome review! We strive to ensure our Client Service team is available to readily help with any questions. Our team is always working to improve our training camp materials and add easily accessible assistance within Clienteer. We can in fact capture historical emails from Outlook using our historical automated e-mail filing process. Please reach out to your Client Service Representative for more details on this.

Cameron
Investor Relations in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent investor relationship management tool for our small business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quickly being able to look up information on specific investors without having to go to multiple spreadsheets, etc. Having CRM functionality to capture all correspondence and ease of reporting. Would highly recommend.

Having all of our investor data and correspondence in one place has been a game-changer for us. Previously, we were using multiple spreadsheets and regular email to manage our investor relationships. Knowing all information and contact with investor is in one place allows me to sleep at night. Also, love the reporting and group email features.

There is so much functionality to this software, it's taking me a while to get my head around and understand all it can do.

Eric
Senior Associate in VS

Easy to use with a great staff that is understanding of individual needs

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy customization of reporting, fields and screens . Smaller company that is more flexible than larger firms.

Unable to handle FX accounts, certain fields are specific to screens and cannot carry over to other screens.

6 jaar geleden

Eric, we love getting to know each of our clients and working closely with them to build one-click custom reports that increase productivity. We continue to release improvements to our software based on clients¿ suggestions and are confident you will be uploading FX accounts in no time!

Jason
Office Manager in VS

Support is amazing. Any question I have is always responded to in a timely manner

5,0 6 jaar geleden

tracking capability is the best feature, as it allows us to utilize the metrics for marketing messages

not as user friendly as I would like. The platform seems to have buttons and features, although they are not usable and apparently part of the "old" system

6 jaar geleden

Thanks Josh for the positive feedback! Our client support team prides itself on their rapid response times and being available when our clients need them the most. We understand that Clienteer¿s robust functionality can be a bit overwhelming at times and we hope our Webinars, Group sessions, One-on-one sessions and training guides help get our users up-to-speed and abreast of any new features.

Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

I've used Clienteer for several years, and am always pleased at the customization thats available.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's always evolving based on client feedback, which is great! We set our version up to match our exact needs and it's been very helpful.

How clicking something opens a new tab each time, resulting in LOTS of open tabs! Maybe a choice of opening a new tab or replacing the current one would be helpful.

6 jaar geleden

We definitely understand with an ever-changing world how important the ability to customize on the fly can be! We love getting suggestions from our clients as it helps us to build industry best practices into our software. We recognize the challenges of having too many tabs open which is why if you right click on an existing tab you can close all open tabs but the one you are currently on. If you reach out to the Client Service team, we would be happy to show you how it works!

Allannah
Head of Operations, Compliance & IR in Kaaimaneilanden
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great features

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Managing investors - both existing and prospective.

Clienteer is easy to navigate and has great capabilities. It has been very useful in managing investors.

Being based in the Cayman Islands and South Africa, the speed is slow despite internet speed being fast.

Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Must-Have Software for Hedge Funds

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Customer Service team is very responsive to any requests or questions we've had when using. Love the ability to have our LP and investor information all centralized in one location across the firm. In a fast-paced industry, we can often lose track of critical information that is the difference in an investment--Clienteer solves that issue for us.

As with most software, takes a short while to get used to. Also occasionally have speed issues, but would think that this occurs more so on our company's end.

Defensie en ruimtevaart, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Financial Tracking Software for Investor Relations

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I use Clienteer because this establishes my relationship with my clients. The software has a great platform designed for people like me and others who work in hedge funds & banking institutions who need help in dealing with investor relations and other related finance administration. This software lets me view my client’s portfolios and track our developments.

This has happened to me a couple of times that the software lags and I’ve had to restart my computer each time. It worked fine after that and didn’t encounter this problem anymore.

Mac
Analyst in VS

Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The team was already using Dynamo when I came on. I find it easy to use. I can easily organize all fund and manager information into one place so I can easily find it.

It's small, but when I search for things, it always takes a few seconds to load the drop-down menu to select what I'm looking for. The AI add-in is frustrating because it will auto-relate entities that are not related to the activity I'm saving. For example, if the notes in the body of an activity mention something generic like a Bloomberg Barclays Index, it will auto-relate every contact in the system from both Bloomberg and Barclays even though the notes are not about either Bloomberg or Barclays.

Joshua
Director Business Solutions in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

I Wouldn't Leave Home Without It

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, they are a fantastic company to work with. The support team, although based in Bulgaria, for the most part responds as though they were in the USA. We have been long time customers and grown along with Dynamo. The experience has been great.

Its cloud based architecture, coupled with intuitive design makes this a fantastic product for our needs.

It would be great if the product introduced a 'recycle bin' so any entities accidentally deleted could be easily restored.

Abhijeet
Abhijeet
Executive Engineer in India
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Business smart with Dynamo

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is good with this software we are doing a lot of business through this software.

The basis and nessaary features about the software is good.

Pricing may be high in compare to other.

Vikash
Architect in India
Architectuur en planning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Is Dynamo a good investment management software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its a good solution for institutional investors and asset managers.

New featurescustomer supportEase of UseValue for money

Difficult to learn initially as the user interface can be a little tricky to get along with.Artificial intelligence sometimes gets in the way as it automatically relate entities.

CFO in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Dynamo Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The ability to customize the software to meet our companies needs has made gathering data and examining results much more more efficient.

The quick add feature not working on apple computers.