Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over Collect!

Collect! bevat de opties, flexibiliteit, automatiseringen, add-ons en integraties om je workflow in te richten zoals jij dat wilt.

Meer informatie over Collect!

36 reviews worden weergegeven

Norma B.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2017

"Need software that changes as your business changes? COLLECT does just that!"

Opmerkingen: Collect allows me to work smarter - not harder! I have been using this software for 15 years now and although I've changed many vendors over the years, Collect is the one vendor I have been so pleased with that I would never consider changing. I love that I am not a held hostage to my database and instead, I can alter Collect to fit my business needs! If 500 people were using Collect, I can promise you that no 2 databases will even come close to being the same! Not many other products allow this flexibility. With most software, you get what you get - like it or not. But not with Collect I can change or create those things I am not happy with. I utilize 4 different databases within Collect to fit the needs of my business and my clients. In the 15 years of using Collect there has not been anything the programmers could not produce for me! And unlike most vendors, my calls are always answered by a live person! I simply can not say enough GREAT things about the staff at Collect! It's rare to get to work with folks that love what they do and treat your problem, whether big or small, with a sense of urgency. I've often wondered......."Why isn't everyone using Collect?"

John F.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2017

"Fantastic."

Pluspunten: Collect is the best! Customer support is outstanding. Very easy to navigate . Virtually no problems with it.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2017
Mike D.
MANAGING DIRECTOR
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

"customization of product"

Opmerkingen: great product and a very helpful IT team.

Pluspunten: it is very adaptable. I am able to customize all processing within the program

Minpunten: difficult to do customization personally. You definitely need IT assistance if you are not a computer savvy individual

van Comtech Systems op 26-3-2021

While Collect! comes with full industry standard default settings, many users choose to customize using the Help documents and our technical support to create the workflow they need for maximum efficiency. We were pleased to work with you to customize your system.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021
Nader F.
Rechtspraktijk

"President"

Opmerkingen: 100% Reliable
Dependable in their support!
Great software for my business
Collect! has been with me from the first day, easy to learn.

Pluspunten: Easy to Learn and their support

Minpunten: That its in USD and not in CAD

M R.
2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2017

"More than enough functionality for a small collection operation"

Opmerkingen: We have been using Collect for about two years for property management collections and find that it has more than enough functionality for a small collections operation. We have had issues which were resolved by customer service, and they are very helpful in writing custom reports as well. The only real con is that I wish I had more time to learn about the full capabilities, using the many tutorials available.

Pluspunten: Functionality

Minpunten: Wish there had been more training and personal assistance at setup

R M.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2017

"Looked around and found this to best bang for buck"

Opmerkingen: When starting collection agency, I found Collect to have most features available for one time license fee. Great sales and support team, always there when if I need them.

Pluspunten: Features, robustness and service

Minpunten: Require support to create custom reports and not have interface with accounting software.

John W.
Managing Member
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2017

"Excellent and Reliable Software"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Collect! for several years as a small collection firm. It has been easy to use, reliable, and there's plenty support documentation that has helped me without having to call them. It was also very competitively priced. I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and inexpensive

Minpunten: Could use some user interface improvements. Looks old.

Bob M.

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: I've been using this software for over 16 years and it has more than met our needs and expectations.

Pluspunten: Ability to customize.
Reporting options.

Minpunten: Lack of training by Comtech, way too much "self teaching". I feel there's still so much more that I do not know how to utilize but running a small business does not afford me time to spend trying to learn from tutorials.

Joe M.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2017

"Best Collection Software Ever"

Opmerkingen: We've been a Collect user since 1995. Best feature is that most of the customization we can do here without paying for programmers and/or waiting for finished product. Most elements cab be changed in minutes as needs present themselves. I can't overstate the sense of security we get from knowing when we need them, they are there. They are easily the best vendor relationship we have and I highly recommend you use them.

Pluspunten: Flexibility

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2017
Corey B.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2017

"Collect! is a terrific collection platform and superior to others in my opinion."

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the robust features of Collect! are superior to other collection software programs. The flexibility of Collect! gives me a lot of power to customize and adapt to my clients needs without a lot of costly programming and customization fees. In addition the support team is very prompt and always knowledgeable.

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2017
Vincent N.

"Effective Management Program"

Opmerkingen: Experienced on CUBS I moved to Collect in 1998 in version 5. This is a very flexible program enabling smaller operations to provide customization that at times surpasses national service providers. Operationally fast with a limited learning curve for users at all levels.

Pluspunten: Cost and effectiveness

Minpunten: Some search results could be expanded to reflect debtor name / client name

Dain D.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2017

"Best Collection Software for Buck!"

Opmerkingen: Our company has used Collect for over a decade. I have become very familiar with the software and its features over the years. I have watched Collect software grow and improve with each version they release. They listen to their clients and take suggestions to better the product. The best quality of the software is that it can be customized to work exactly as you want. The report writing is pretty straight forward and with little effort you can find answers to questions in the comprehensive online help index. Should you need support, their staff are friendly and helpful. Love it.

Brad K.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2017

"Excellent Collection Industry Software"

Opmerkingen: We've been users of Collect! since 2004 when we had a single collector. Collect! has seamlessly grown with us to our current 15 licenses. We selected Collect! due to its affordability and functionality - we've not been disappointed. They have a responsive support team and extensive online help documents which often allows us the ability to answer our own questions on the fly. Collect! continues to evolve as the industry has evolved. I highly recommend Collect! for a start-up and for the experienced agency looking to make a change.

Pluspunten: Collect! is full featured, highly customizable and easy to use.

Minpunten: nothing really comes to mind

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2017
Vanessa I.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2017

"Collect! A Software that helps you Collect!"

Opmerkingen: Our company began as a startup in 2015 and after having reviewed several other Debt Collection applications decided to purchase Collect! because of its ease of use, features and packaged reports that were immediately available to its users. The company's staff are readily accessible and their technicians are extremely responsive and knowledgeable about their product. We have since referred another major client to the company to purchase the software.

Pluspunten: It's user friendly and easy to train on

Minpunten: The report names, for our purposes, are always having to be adjusted in keeping with Non-US territories, as we operate predominantly under the British systems. This is costly at times because we have to pay for the customization of same.

Jeff P.
Press
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Impeccable Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall happy with my experience. The company is very attentive to customer needs and I sense a sincere desire to help their customers succeed. Their customer service sets them miles apart from other software vendors I've worked with in the past.

Pluspunten: Very versatile and customizable (too much in some areas). Exceptional customer service; punctual in returning calls/email, friendly, detailed and evident they have a good culture within. Evident they care.

Minpunten: Several little nuances at times with the software and navigation/formatting is a bit cumbersome. Software is tailored towards the traditional collection management/agency, and less-so to our business model of legal collections (although they are improving new report writer functionality). Tutorial needs updated as it references old functionality that no longer exists, or has been altered; they have been attentive to curing issues when notified.

van Comtech Systems op 11-2-2021

Thank you for this review. We are about to release an updated set of tutorial videos and will keep adding to them. The new Query and Report Generator Tool will make it easier for users to create reports on the fly without programming skills. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Gina S.
Owner/Operator
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2020

"Brilliant product only to be out done by their OUTSTANDING customer service!"

Opmerkingen: The functionality opportunity of the system is immense and comes with a learning curve. That said from go-live we had the necessary tools to collect and as we add more Collect! functionality productivity and $$ collected increases exponentially.

Pluspunten: With our jurisdictional idiosyncrasies, Collect! was able to implement the system to meet our needs efficiently with costs well below quotes received from competitive options we had considered before selecting Collect!.

Minpunten: No cons to mentioned that wouldn't be similar for any system implementation.

van Comtech Systems op 21-10-2020

Our onboarding and custom report teams enjoyed working with you on your initial training and the creation of custom reports to meet your account grouping requirements. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2020
Norma B.
President & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015

"Outstanding Software & Superb Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software since 2002. I have changed letter vendors and merchant service vendors but the one vendor I would NEVER consider changing is my software vendor! Collect allows me to grow my business and is capable of handling anything I need (reports, batch processes, etc.) The key feature of Collect, in my opinion, is that it's not just a pre-packed off the shelf software where you get what you get and now you're stuck! There has not been one thing Collect has not been able to handle for me. Their team of technical programmers are amongst the BEST I've ever worked with. If there is something I need, such as a new report that will make my job easier, all I have to do is call the support team and I get it! I don't know of any other software that you can do this with. Their custom services are extremely affordable. I recently had the team write a report for me that will save me hundreds of man-hours - which is $ saved for my company! The report costs me $130.00 but it will save me over $15,000 in man-hours! I love that Collect is flexible to my business. It's almost like the software was written just for my business because as I grow - it grows with me. Anyone wanting to talk to a Collect user that has years of experience is welcome to contact me. They have my number! I have no ties with Collect, such as being a vendor or getting paid for referrals, I took the time to review their software because I believe any business is losing time and money by not choosing Collect! I read something that said Collect was outdated......nothing can be further from the truth! Any software that has the flexibility to grow with your business and that can perform the functions that any business needs in their day to day operations is in the forefront of today's technology! Collect can appear to be difficult to use at first but trust me - if you buy a boxed software that does not allow the flexibility Collect does then it's just a matter of time before you start regretting that decision. I've been there with other vendors but not Collect!

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015
Alex S.
Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021

"Fast and Helpful"

Opmerkingen: I have always been helped pretty promptly over the years. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pluspunten: The customer service for Collect! is by far the best feature of the service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been a huge help to our office. Your team is super responsive and has been a huge relief to me, as Collect! is immensely helping our small office be much more efficient. Hats off to all of you at Collect! Thank you!!

Minpunten: It is a bit hard to use and complicated, which would likely be hard to totally avoid, but your awesome customer service team makes up for it.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021
Tony F.
Collection Manager
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2017

"One of my best business decisions."

Opmerkingen: I have used this program for 15 years and am extremely pleased with its functionality and the support from Comtech that I receive. It was a little daunting at first setting up the program to fit our legal collection practice but this would be my one and only criticism. Once we set CV11 up to run our collection practice it was amazing to see the turn key operation. We are a collection law firm and we were able to have CV11 run all aspects of our practice from the first debtor contact letter to the production of our summons and complaint, preparation of judgment and subsequent enforcement subpoenas. Even after 15 years we are still only using a small portion of the programs capability. The support I receive from Comtech cannot be matched in my opinion. In todays age when one must wait hours or days for help Comtech responds quickly whether it's a critical issue or a simple fix to a misbehaving report. They are a pleasure to deal with and I feel very fortunate having them as our collection software program company. I am very confident you will not be disappointed if you choose their program.

Pluspunten: Flexibility and reliability.

Minpunten: None really.

Dana M.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017

"Collect! Testimonial"

Opmerkingen: thoughhasWe have been very fortunate to use Collect! as our collection software for 20 years. During that time our business has evolved dramatically and so Our original ts were, There is no way this PC based software can fulfill our needs at a price like that. But, it has exceeded our expectations in flexibility, versatility, design forethought and ease of use. Even today, there are many aspects of this solution that we do not fully take advantage of. You won't believe the total cost of operation, it is less than 20% of our prior in house developed solution.
Also, you can plan on extended service life for your server. Upgrades do not push you prematurely out of your hardware. We have experienced a five to seven year life on servers.
It really comes down the business model Comtech has chosen to implement:
1. Superior customer service by hiring real people to answer the phone. Sometimes it in Australia or Europe, but they are always able to help solve our problem.
2. Surprisingly affordable customization of reports and import projects. So cheap in fact that we don't even think of hiring our own people to do the function.
3. Finding and hiring good people and training them before client interaction. Always helpful, knowledgeable and polite, we truly feel that they care about us and our problem and provide us with solutions faster and cheaper than we anticipated.
Comtech's staff has become a part of our family. Let them become part of yours!
BOTTOM LINE: is the price performance ratio Collect allows you to have and at the same time remain competitive in a difficult industry.

Pluspunten: Richness of features and ease of use top the list.
Total cost of operation is exceptional.
Great customer service.

Minpunten: Unable to identify any Cons.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2017
Chris D.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

"Look no further; This is it!"

Opmerkingen: 99% paperless collection agency! Everything is where you need it and where it can be found. No lost or missing documents. All stored more securely. Disk space is cheaper than real estate. With a little bit of work -flow mapping and a couple of hours of custom programming by Collect! has resulted in replacing cheque runs and paper statement remittances to clients with e-statements and EFT direct deposits by batch. Massive savings in admin time, postage, and banking costs. Improved margins and greater security.

Pluspunten: Logical, simple & straight forward product right out of the box. Incredibly flexible to customize to your client requirements and work flow by yourself or, with the help of Collects! humble and down to earth support staff. Robust help pages (that continue to grow) makes it easy. The recent change to have Collect! running on SQL database bodes well for a bright future and robust future development.

Minpunten: Although having well indexed help pages it is sometimes a bit of a struggle to research and find exactly what you are looking for if you are not exactly sure of the technical name within the Collect! universe. This however I accept as more of a "me" limitation than a Collect! limitation.

van Comtech Systems op 25-11-2020

Our technical staff is always ready to work with Collect! users on workflow improvements. Sometimes modest customizations can result in significant efficiencies for a business. Thanks for the great review, Chris. It is a pleasure to work with you.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020
Michael D.
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2020

"Collect! saved the day!"

Opmerkingen: My existing system was on the way out & the vendor made it clear they were not interested in working with small to medium sized firms going forward. I got onboard with Collect! just as my system was about at the end of its' useful lifespan. With the help of the fine technicians @ Collect!, I was not only able to migrate & save my existing system to Collect!, I was also able to expand it to the point where I now have more functionality & productivity at my disposal than at any other time in the 29+ year life of my business. The costs are reasonable & the staff is responsive & very easy to work with. I highly recommend this product & as the title of the review indicates, they really saved the day for me.

Pluspunten: I like the straightforward user interface. It is highly customizable & allows me to tailor solutions for my clients directly, without the additional cost of special project programming. It is fast, accurate, affordable & serves all my business needs.

Minpunten: I came to Collect! after using a different software solution (1 of the major software vendors to the North American collection industry) for about 25 years. There is a learning curve when attempting to apply existing strategies & tactics to Collect! & the online documentation didn't always answer all my questions. If you do decide to use this software for your business, I would absolutely recommend that you include an implementation & support package that best fits your needs, based upon the size of your business.

van Comtech Systems op 26-8-2020

Thank you for recommending the implementation packages. While training is included in purchase, most new users want at least one new business import map or other customized tool to use right away. Also, just send a quick note to support if you think something is lacking in the Help documentation and we will send that page for an edit. Thank you for taking the time for this review.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2020
Arwa N.
Tax Associate, International Tax
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020

"Does its Job."

Opmerkingen: Overall, its a good product and does its job. The cost is fair for its quality.

Pluspunten: I like the support from the customer service department. I have used this product in a family business to assist with collections of past due accounts. The software is simple and robust to use.

Minpunten: Its sort of outdated and could use a makeover, especially the user interface. The search functionalities can be improved to provide more results for different query types.

van Comtech Systems op 5-6-2020

Hello Arwa,
Thank you for your positive review. Our customer service department works hard to help Collect! users, whether larger or smaller, use the system comfortably. As for the user interface, our programming department is currently working on the next major version which will include a complete overhaul of the UI and improved search. We hope that you make good use also of the extra resources in the Member Center and the massive online Help documentation. We remain here to help you use Collect! to collect the way you want and look forward to your next contact.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020
Cody F.
Director of IT
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

"Fully Featured, Extensible and Affordable"

Opmerkingen: While there were some growing pains after migrating from a long standing legacy solution, we never missed a beat.

Pluspunten: Collect! contains all of the features we needed to implement policies and procedures across the entire organization. Role based access; check. Fully customizable user levels; check. Integrations with third party service providers and payment processors; check.

Minpunten: The reporting and letter features native to Collect! are clunky and counter intuitive. The bulk of our reports have been created using SSRS to directly access the back-end data. A company to company move feature to directly transfer data between databases would be a great feature to add.

van Comtech Systems op 10-2-2021

Thank you for this frank review. Reporting functionality has been improved by the new Query and Report Generator Tool. Thank you for the suggestion of the data transfer between databases.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021
Tony F.
Collection Mgr.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"Still very happy with this program."

Opmerkingen: It is the backbone of my business. I was able to customize the software to assist us with our legal collection practice.

Pluspunten: This is an update to a previous review. After 15 years I am still very pleased with this program and have yet take full advantage of all it has to offer. It has allowed me to have a turn key operation that 15 years ago I only dreamed about.

Minpunten: I really don't have anything negative to say. At first it was quite daunting to setup and I felt the initial instruction/training could have been better. But upon reflection I think anything new can be difficult and after working in it for several months I became much more adept at creating the plans and reports I needed.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018