Gemiddelde scores

3,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,7 /5

Over eviivo suite

eviivo is een probleemloos softwarepakket voor het beheren van gasten, boekingen en OTA's, en is bestemd voor iedereen met kamers om te verkopen en een verhaal te vertellen.

Meer informatie over eviivo suite

167 reviews worden weergegeven

Derek F.
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

"Simple to use. Value for money."

Opmerkingen: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Pluspunten: Simplicity.
There is a free trial!!
Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Minpunten: Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Terri S.
Owner/Operator
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"It's like having a staff person!"

Opmerkingen: eviivo suite gives me peace of mind knowing that my bookings are being handled. It frees up my time so that I can get my work done and still have some freedom in my day.

Pluspunten: The Customer Service crew are wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, and available. It has made my job as "jack of all trades" so much easier as it quietly and efficiently manages my bookings. I like that it has a direct booking function and that I can create in-house promotions.

Minpunten: The only "con" is that it can be a bit overwhelming because it does so many things. I am a hands-on learner and like to figure things out myself. Sometimes I hit a wall but, the Customer Service Team always help.

van eviivo op 9-10-2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Terri! Hearing that both the platform and the support team are making your job easier (how many people or things are doing that in 2020?) makes me smile. Please let us know how we can continue to help you and your hospitality business!

Mike Weimann
GM - North America

Joy S.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

"Eviivo Review"

Opmerkingen: It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

Pluspunten: It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Minpunten: - It doesn't track returning guests.
- When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page.
- Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations.
- The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis.
- It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from.
- Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail.
- Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.-
- When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out.
- The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform.
- IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020
Thomas D.
Owner/innkeeper

"New Booking engine/software"

Opmerkingen: Overall, once the transition was done, it has been a pleasure to work with the Eviivo suite. I have found great assistance from the support team members that I have worked with to fix issues. I believe that we have a great presence on the internet with Eviivo, and as the world transitions back from the Covid-19 issues that we can have another great season. We had just transitioned to Eviivo at the end of 2018/19 season. There were a few errors on my part with the way I set up our room availability, which caused issues with the first 6 months we were with Eviivo, once I realized what I did, it took minutes to correct and presto our business took off. However 2019 was a down year for us in terms of room rentals, and of course 2020 is.....

Pluspunten: The setup platform, and the way our B&B displays to the public. As I use the platform more and experiment with different aspects of the program, I have developed our business to a much better performing one, baring the covid-19 issues this past year and the shutdown of our B&b industry for most of our season.

Minpunten: At fist it was the availability of online assistance, which is still slim on Sundays. Please remember that for us small B&B's Sunday is a high traffic day, and the availability to contact assistance with an issue is still spotty to non existent.

Pecco B.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"Best Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: When I was notified that eviivo would take over Rezovation which I used for 13 years, I was worried. however, all agents of eviivo I came in contact with have performed better than I could have imagined. it is just comforting to know that a team of eviivo has your back . thank you, I love you all.

Pluspunten: The easy use was important for me and the continuing of records I had developed by using the software which eviivo took over.

Minpunten: nothing, I cannot say any negative word about this product. i am a completly satisfied customer. At 72 i need a lot of support when it comes to software.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Debbie S.
Accountant
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Software with a lot of options!!!"

Pluspunten: I became associated with this software when the previous software company REZOVATIONS sold to Eviivo. The transition was a bit bumpy at first but over time Eviivo has become enjoyable to use. It has a lot of capability with a lot of options. Customer service is sometimes right on with help, other times I struggle to get a solution or a satisfying answer to my question or concern. I would like to see an improvement to the the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers.

Minpunten: I would like to see an improvement to the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers. It would be nice to be able to preview or edit the email before you send it to your customer. Some times it becomes this software makes it difficult to change the price of a room when you book it.

Christina F.
owner/ manager
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Good software selection for a B&B"

Opmerkingen: We have found that the software is easy to use for us, and as time goes on they continue to update their software in ways that improve our experience as Hoteliers. We appreciate that they hear our feedback and are always working on ways to improve. We do not take full advantage of all that the software offers, such as the webpage, since we do not know how it would integrate into our google business app which is imperative to us to track our data. We would consider exploring this component more in the future, especially if video content was allowable. ie the possibility of adding 360 degree video for each room,and other videos of our property.

Pluspunten: We like color-coded diary, the app lets you know if money is due, able to search for reservations in many ways, good selection of reports, the software is updated often to add new features and fix glitches, able to view and use on multiple devices.
We are usually able to chat with customer service in 10 min or less, and they are (mostly) helpful with our issues.We have been having to reach out to Customer Service less and less.

Minpunten: Sometimes we have issues with the integration to our merchant account, when we enter the same info into Eviivo it fails, but when we enter it into the merchant account directly it works. Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused. Thirdly it is impossible to enter our specific cancellation policy into the options that the software has for us, they say that it is because of the OTA preferrances, but in the end we have 2 cancellation policies, one for the OTA reservations and one for those who book directly with us. Of course they are both written on the confirmation letter and cause confusion.

Carol G.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

"Wish I had picked another software!"

Opmerkingen: My first season in our accommodation was nothing less than a nightmare. We decided to have Eviivo connect us with Expedia, and something went woefully wrong. We were being shown on the internet as "sold out" for many, many weeks, right during the time people would have been booking for vacations. Internally, Eviivo was unable to correct the problem without disconnecting us from Expedia, then reconnecting us - which took another 2 weeks. Then, wrong rates were posted for a period, and until a correction could be made, we lost another $450! We still have not recovered that loss. We will never recover the bookings that were lost during the time we were being shown as sold out. Additionally, we had people showing up at our B&B, and we hadn't been notified that they were coming, nor did their reservation show up on the diary. Needless to say, it was a very, very stressful season. Support has improved, but we still have money owed to us, a year later.

Pluspunten: Not much. It did integrate with my previous system.

Minpunten: It is way to complex and way to many layers of complexity for the average person. It des not need to be so complex. All I need is a reservation system to accept online reservations and process payments efficiently. Simple, accurate reports would be helpful when doing taxes.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020
Lynne R.
inn owner
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2020

"Total Disaster of a Reservation Software"

Opmerkingen: Eviivo is an innkeeper's worst nightmare. When we adopted a new, better software and disconnected Eviivo from all of the OTA's, Eviivo had the nerve to charge us THREE MONTHS worth of fees to disconnect, despite the fact that this was not mentioned in any sign-up documents or by any tech support personnel. When we didn't immediately pay the fee, Eviivo maliciously went back into Expedia and reconnected our listing to them causing multiple double-bookings. These folks are bad news. Stay away.

Pluspunten: There were no redeeming qualities to this software.

Minpunten: This software was difficult to implement and use. Eviivo provided literally NO customer support, and they messed up our listings with OTA's..............erroneous pictures, descriptions, poor quality and size of photos, you name it, they did it wrong. We lost a 6-year, five-star listing on Bed & Breakfast .com along with four years of customer records. The transition from RezOvation to Eviivo cost us time, money, and 10% of our previous year's bookings, and gave us months of stress and worry. These people are incompetent and uncaring about customer needs.

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2020
Chr K.
Dipl Ing
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020

"Ein sehr schlechtes Programm!"

Opmerkingen: Von 2018 bis Sommer 2019 habe ich versucht mit EVIIO zu arbeiten. Der Testmonat wurde überschritten mit Schulungen, so dass ich für 1 Jahr das Programm an der Backe hatte. Mein Fazit: EVIÍVO ist unübersichtlich, umständlich und grottenschlecht in der Bedienung! Nach vielen Diskussionen bin ich zu einem anderen Programm gewechselt, und zwar nach der rechtzeitigen Kündigung, bereits ca. 4 Monate vor Ablauf des Vertrages. EVIIVO hatte darüber keinerlei Kenntnis und berechnete stumpf - ohne die Kündigung zu bestätigen - weitere Monate nach Ablauf der Frist. Nach meinem Hinweis, dass ich fristgerecht gekündigt hatte, wurde das Programm sofort und vollständig abgeschaltet, auch für das vorhergegangene Jahr. Ich hätte keine Chance gehabt, auf Gästeliste, Kundenkartei, erstellte Rechnungen etc. zurück greifen, die ich allerdings mit Hilfe des neuen Anbieters rechtzeitig gesichert hatte. Durch die rechtzeitige Kündigung, die ich allerdings intensiv und nachhaltig einfordern musste, konnte ich EVIIVO canceln. NIE WIEDER!!! Das grenzt an Betrug!

Pluspunten: Ich kann nichts Positives berichten. Die Kenntisnahme zur Kündigung musste sehr energisch eingefordert werden.

Minpunten: Die Schulungen wurden über den Testmonat hinausgezögert, so dass der Folgevertrag griff. Das Aussteigen wird bei EVIIO nicht leicht gemacht!

van eviivo op 15-6-2020

Sehr geehrte Frau Kraak,

es tut uns leid, dass es bei der Abschaltung Ihrer eviivo suite zu Problemen gekommen ist.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass die direkte Abschaltung unsererseits nur auf ausdrucklichen Wunsch erfolgt.
In der Kundigungsbestatigungs-Email weisen wir ebenso grundsatzlich darauf hin, zu welchem Datum diese Abschaltung erfolgt und es wird empfohlen, alle notwendigen Informationen vorher extern zu speichern.
Wir werden Sie zeitnah kontaktieren, um mit Ihnen personlich die Situation zu losen.

Viele Gru?e

David von eviivo

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020
Martha B.
MGM, Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"So Glad We Stayed!!!"

Opmerkingen: We are another small property who was left without software when Expedia got rid off RezOvations. Saying that the transition was complete chaos and a nightmare with be a huge understatement. Eviivo was severely overwhelmed by having to migrate thousands of customers in such a short time without properly trained staff in the USA and with a platform foreign to our needs. Prior to the switch I already had lost confidence that Eviivo could offer us a smooth transition. Acting as quickly as I could, I tried to find other platforms and soon after realized how terrible this market is. After probably hundreds of hours researching, I quickly signed a contract with one of the main software companies in the USA. The day before we were supposed to switch over to them, I realized that this company didn't seem much better than Eviivo, so I pulled the plug and cancelled hours prior to the changeover. After a couple of months of headaches and disappointments, we are SO glad that we stayed with Eviivo. The booking engine is probably the best out there (besides one other that's obscenely expensive!) with larger pictures. Eviivo's interface with Google Hotels, Airbnb and the other major OTAs is pretty impressive and simple to use. The interface with the credit card payments, rate management, reporting and diary are pretty impressive. I cannot stress enough how wonderful their customer service is. The "chat" function is even available on Saturdays. We are very, very happy we stayed!!!

Pluspunten: Amazing booking engine with larger pictures. Great interface with all the major platforms. Amazing reporting.

Minpunten: It was a very difficult start. Training was non-existing other than some videos old and outdated with horrible audio.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Audrey W.
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

"Eviivo has been Very Harmful to our Business since Going Live"

Pluspunten: There are some useful software features to optimize OTA listings. Being able to manage multiple properties from one account is helpful.

Minpunten: Eviivo has been very harmful to our business since our Go Live date on 1/28/19. We expected that the Go Live process wouldn't be perfect, but their complete lack of customer support and communication concerning very urgent issues is unacceptable. Our properties are actively losing revenue every day this continues. Our customer service is suffering. We are unable to complete accounting reports and prepare monthly tax liabilities. For a company whose self-proclaimed mission is "to champion the independent sector and help small hotels, B&Bs, and accommodation providers succeed online", it is unsettling that our repeated requests for technical support have gone ignored. By limiting their clients' ability to govern their own account settings, Eviivo has made itself essential in this process. Not responding to support requests or even acknowledging them is simply unacceptable. The magnitude of the switchover from ReZovation is irrelevant; Eviivo imposed this deadline on its customers, not the other way around. The setup process was focused on making sure our properties were optimized for OTA searches rather than ensuring that our understanding of the process was clear. Most of the initial calls were a checklist to make sure we had pictures uploaded and amenities selected. Eviivo did not mention that we wouldn't be able to access something as fundamental as a Revenue Report or Occupancy Report without upgrading to the premium subscription rates. Eviivo does not understand their clientele; proactive customer service and guest recovery are important factors that differentiate small hotels from the large brands. Support isn't even available after business hours-- their business hours, not ours. Eviivo's website states that they have a guaranteed 24hr turnaround for their Support Query. Our guarantee has not been met several times over. Eviivo's indifference is inexcusable.

van eviivo op 18-4-2019

Hi Audrey,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch.

eviivo

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Molida K.
Front Desk
  • Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018

"Can be questionable"

Pluspunten: It provides the basic needs of any reservation software system. Being able to record gift certificates is a plus and the overall interface of it is pretty simple to understand and navigate for the most part. You're able to adjust room prices and minimum night stays and the reports aspect of it is decent too. You can customize the colors to differentiate payment statuses which always helps as well as customize and label colored flags to tag specific reservations all on the occupancy map.

Minpunten: The system is sluggish and very slow at loading anything. I've logged in from different computers and laptops, but it's not my personal laptop or desktop at work or my friends desktop that is making the system slow, it's the system itself. There is an update always going on and every update so far has not made the system more functional in any way or improved it by any means. I believe at one point that one of their updates had actually made the software worse. I don't like how it saves the same guest information over and over if that particular guest uses an outside third party website to make their reservations. It should be able to recognize the information and pull up that guest. It just makes it difficult to see thousands of names under the Guests Tab if you're wanting to search for a particular guest and it pulls up 10 duplicates of the same person with the same last name of the person you are looking for but with a different first name. That duplicate basically takes up the whole screen making you have to scroll until you find the guest name you're actually looking for.

• Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018
Ann-marie D.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

"Great Software for our 5 guest room B&B"

Opmerkingen: From the day we got our first phone call about the possibility of using Eviivo Suite through the set up process with it and the day we "went live" with the online calendar after importing from an Excel program all the past and future reservations from our previous channel manager, we had a very good experience. The Customer Service and Sales People were very anxious to help us transition to Eviivo and to make it as stressless, seamless and smallest use of time they could. I recommend Eviivo to any size business because the Customer Service and Sales Departments know how to tailor this product to the needs of the business. We were "up and running" within a few days with few minor glitches ... mostly because I am not a high tech person and needed to learn a few things to work out the details of what I needed to do from our laptop to contribute to the set up. Customer Service goes out of their way to be sure their customer is confident and knowledgeable about how to use the Eviivo Suite and the entire array of selections offered. They surely helped us. This switch to Eviivo has been an invaluable time saver and more economical for us as well. Thank you so much Eviivo!!!! Ann-Marie Dixon, Owner, High Hill Inn B&B, Vermont (16 years in business).

Pluspunten: I liked the ease of use of this software. All the answers to the guest bookings are at our "fingertips" with a click or two on the computer. Ease of finding the guest on the calendar, ease of running their deposit, ease of running their check-in and balance due, ease of identifying their booking agency, ease of finding their phone number. Also easy to enter manually a reservation we take over the phone or by email.

Minpunten: There wasn't anything I didn't like about this software!

• Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020
Gwen M.

"Using Eviivo"

Opmerkingen: I like the web site and it is easy to get to customer support. They are always very friendly but I was never able to get to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] directly. I always had to go thru another group until I finally got her email and was able to let her know via email that there was still an ongoing problem with the billing. That has been my only concern regarding eviivo. Otherwise everything is great. As mentioned above, I took the time to try and correct the billing problem, not sure most businesses would have done that, month after month.....

Pluspunten: Very user friendly and always available. Easy to check bookings and add my own bookings. Compared to what I used in the past, this is a breeze. Glad we were able to find out about eviivo.

Minpunten: We pay with our credit card and the credit card renewed with a new expiry date and code and I could not see any place on the site to add this info so I called the help line and ended up talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She took the new information and processed it and then it happened the next month and I had to call back and then it happened again the 3rd month. She had not updated the ongoing information. I think it is finally corrected but it would have been nice if I could have updated on line and did not have to call back 3 months in a row to get it fixed. Also I wonder, if I did not call how long would it have been before someone tried to call me to find out why they were not getting the payment??

Petra S.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"Very User Friendly"

Opmerkingen: I was using it daily until COVID19 hit. Now I am getting a large amount of cancellations, but I am also blocking my calendar.

Pluspunten: my initial training session was very important and over time - it is quite an easy system to use

Minpunten: Nothing so far, but I do need to take the time and discover all that Eviivo does.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Michael M.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019

"Beware!"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience was very frustrating, and expensive. We lost business and time. We spent many hours setting up their system, only to never be able to use it.

Pluspunten: We were clients of Rezovation, which was purchased by Eviivo Suite. We went through the process of migrating over to Eviivo, so we did go through the training process, downloading the new calendar, etc. The system appeared to be very much like Rezovation, which we found to be an excellent system. If they get their technical problems sorted out, then this might be a very good reservation system in the future.

Minpunten: However, our experience was that Eviivo was never able to migrate our data over due to issues with converting currencies to Canadian dollars. They initially kept telling us that it would be corrected very soon. Then they quit responding to our phone calls and emails. During the process the old Rezovation system that they'd left running in the interim also had problems and we often had to take it down off of our website completely. We feel that we definitely lost business during the periods that we didn't have an on line booking system. We called and emailed them numerous times to at least get a progress report and, for at least the last month, they didn't even respond to our calls or answer our emails. We definitely cannot recommend this product for any Canadian companies at this time (we don't know if it's functioning elsewhere).

van eviivo op 18-4-2019

Hi Michael,

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you.

eviivo

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Carolyn D.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Online Business partner"

Opmerkingen: We had a struggle with the learning curve when we first moved over to a vevo but became more and more comfortable with it to the point with now we are extremely comfortable. Always learning always finding out new ways of doing things

Pluspunten: We are very happy with how evil organizes our bookings for us. The new buffering option is excellent for us during the COVID-Also very useful with the COVID-19 recommendations Staff are extremely helpful when we run into difficulties and answer all of our questions. Their response time has improved very much over over the time. We would recommend it to our Business colleagues

Minpunten: It would be useful if there was a more detailed manual to follow to help with the learning curve. For example I was using rate plan to change dates and prices. But then found out after many uses that all I needed to do was going to force booking. Information like that like if it FAQs it could be sent periodically with updates and changes that are happening would be useful.If I missed the memo I apologize..

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Dean R.
Owner's Assistant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Eviivo - is an excellent professional!"

Opmerkingen: Now I have more time to do other things other than being online with a channel manager - - eviivo is so easy to use - and relaxing, because it's not a cumbersome program at all - rather, it's great! Please Note - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Eviivo - is an excellent professional! I had to deal with her because eviivo needed an updated credit card. She is smart, and a very top-shelf employee, from my experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. No wonder she is already a superior leader. It clearly shows. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a winner for certain. Best Regards, Dean Rintoul (it's my wife's business and I assist her, as well as have 2 businesses myself)

Pluspunten: The software is easy to manage, and fun to use. In 2019, we had to change providers-channel managers when Xotelia went away - and we didn't want to change but after we joined eviivo - we know it's way better than what we had before. Eviivo is awesome in my opinion.

Minpunten: Nothing - the software is clearly superior

van eviivo op 14-8-2020

Hi Dean. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us! We are so happy to hear you've been saving time and feeling relaxed while using My Channel Manager. It's the best!

We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to be a trusted partner and industry ally.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
Bob W.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

"Eviivo"

Opmerkingen: Very frustrating dealing with European service at first. Once discovered US helpers went much smoother (even though I was told not to talk to them)

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Customer service generally helpful.

Minpunten: When first joined through European group was supposed to have a tutorial for discount but they were always at 3 or 4 in morning. Very impratical. Still no follow-up to this complaint. Finally told I was to call London, Engl. Not likely.
Other item was transferring Excel info from your summary to mine. When I delete so many unneces columns I should be able to save so I don't have to reinvent wheel each time.
Finally, trying to figure out how to get larger font on summary sheets so can see customers name easier.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Stephen Y.
Co-Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017

"Great Experience"

Opmerkingen: HomeAway's staff is great. Having used old Rezov Desktop version for 8 years I've had many years of experience with their software and support staff. Upon wanting to update to a web based version I used a competitor for 3 mo's and although I devoted a LOT OF TIME I switched back to Rezov and have been happy primarily due to the EXCELLENT support staff, in my opinion second only to Apple's. No one's software is perfect but having great support staff is critical and most of the same team has been with this company all these years which says a lot :-)

Pluspunten: The Tech Support Team is Heads and Tails above the competition. I'm not sure about some of these reviews as I have had such GREAT support. Yes would like to see better reports and few other things but that happens with lot of software. The support really makes the program stand out. And I've had no problems with the booking interface. Got notice 10/2017 that the HTLM version is coming next month and with it better reports :-).

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017
Annmarie K.
owner innkeeper
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2020

"Eviivo Booking engine"

Opmerkingen: Over all we are pleased with Eviivo. The more we play around with settings and features, the more we have been able to refine things to our needs.

Pluspunten: Set up and general usage. The way we show on third party booking sites.

Minpunten: Lack of direct customer support on Sundays, and the limited availability of support on Saturdays. We are a bed and breakfast and the weekends are our busiest times. Having support to resolve issues would be very helpfull.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2020
Donald W.
owner/manager
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"Inherited this product...."

Opmerkingen: Monthly costs remain where we have bookings or not.... Most of our bookings are done outside of needing Eviivo and Merchant Bank.....

Pluspunten: Converting over from Rezovation to Eviivo got off slowly due to Bad communication; once we got rolling it went ok...

Minpunten: Once we were done with the conversion team we fell into a hole; where All, and I mean All communication was done on line and response we slow, until the 3rd or 4th email.... trying to find a call to call was very time consuming, and I ended up having to reach out, back to my conversion team...
We have additional costs that were not there with the old software; intuit was not available for payments, so we had to switch - also with more costs to us...

van eviivo op 23-10-2020

Donald,
You are absolutely correct. The migration that we put you and other RezOvation customers through during the migration from the selling entity was a poor experience for many. The US team was brand new, the seller provided an unrealistic timeline and some very poor assistance and eviivo is still sporting a black eye from the experience more than 18 months later.

I am staring at your booking report and would love to chat with you on how your experience has been in the 18 months since the migration. We have enhanced the solution tremendously and our recent ratings by most have almost exclusively been 4s & 5s. I will reach out via phone to get additional feedback from you on how we can continue to improve.

Thank you for your candid response.

Mike Weimann
GM North America

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020
Sandy A.
Accommodation Provider
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

"Software is good"

Opmerkingen: As described a very comprehensive solution for an industry from Bed and Breakfast to multi room hotels. Even a person who is digitally challenged like myself working through the help desk has used it successfully for over 10 years

Pluspunten: Very good comprehensive system essential to the smooth operation of my business

Minpunten: A bit challenging when it comes to changing rate plans

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020
Armand D.
propriétaire
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Bon outil de gestion des réservations"

Opmerkingen: Eviivo est notre premier Channel manager. Nous avons gagné beaucoup de temps et de sécurité dans la gestion de nos réservation.

Pluspunten: - Formation simple
- Logiciel intuitif et facile à utiliser (planning, gestion des tarifs)
- Synchronisation des plannings et des tarifs avec la plupart des acteurs majeurs du marché

Minpunten: - Abonnement un peu élevé pour une petite structure comme la notre. Mais semble être dans les mêmes prix que les concurrents directs d'Eviivo
- En 2 ans et demi, nous avons eu subit deux interruptions de services pour quelques heures.
- Le fait de basculer sur une page eviivo depuis notre site (avant, nous avons notre propre page de réservation en ligne) n'est pas forcement le mieux. Notre propre site ne bénéficie plus des clics sur la page de réservation.

• Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020