Gemiddelde scores

3,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,8 /5

Over eviivo suite

eviivo is een probleemloos softwarepakket voor het beheren van gasten, boekingen en OTA's, en is bestemd voor iedereen met kamers om te verkopen en een verhaal te vertellen.

Meer informatie over eviivo suite

199 reviews worden weergegeven

Derek F.
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

"Simple to use. Value for money."

Opmerkingen: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Pluspunten: Simplicity.
There is a free trial!!
Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Minpunten: Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Peggy D.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021

"Eviivo does what I need it to do"

Opmerkingen: eviivo was not easy to get up and running in my opinion. There are still things I don't understand. However, the chat feature enables me to get timely answers to my questions and the customer representatives are friendly and helpful. I haven't found eviivo to be responsive to phone calls or emails. A lot of the problem is due to my not knowing how to input information - set up rates, promotions, etc. but in the end the struggle was worth it. The system has been running smoothly for over a year now and I am happy with it.

Pluspunten: In my opinion, syncing calendars is the most valuable aspect of the eviivo software. I no longer need enter reservations on multiple platforms as they come in - thus alleviating worry about double bookings. Also, I like having the financial reporting and calendars available for three properties in one place. I like having an historical record of guest information and reservations.

Minpunten: The learning curve was pretty steep and very stressful for me. My old software, Webervations, ended and I had to find software to takes its place. It took a long time to get eviivo operating the way it should. eviivo uses terms and wording that is European centric. Room titles and descriptions are not expressed in terms that would be typical for American travelers. Also eviivo does not permit syncing VRBO calendar, so my VRBO reservations must be manually entered on eviivo.

van eviivo op 22-1-2021

Hi Peggy. I manage the US operation for eviivo. We very much value your feedback and your patronage of our All-in-One eviivo suite.

I am very much aware of what happened with the migration of more than 2k users in 2019. To say there were hiccups would be an understatement. Also...as eviivo suite actually provides so very many more capabilities than your old platform, and our platform at the time leveraged a more European nomenclature, your feedback about a bit of a steep learning curve then is understandable.

The good news is that in the 13 months since your migration...a lot has happened with the platform. For one all of our modules now have very universal naming conventions. For example, the booking calendar that was previously labelled the Diary, is now the Property Manager.

But, the most important statement you made is about your practice of inputting your VRBO reservations manually. You absolutely do not need to do this. I will have a member of team reach out to help.

Joy S.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

"Eviivo Review"

Opmerkingen: It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

Pluspunten: It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Minpunten: - It doesn't track returning guests.
- When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page.
- Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations.
- The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis.
- It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from.
- Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail.
- Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.-
- When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out.
- The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform.
- IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

van eviivo op 27-1-2021

Hi Joy! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. The good news is, you can do pretty much all of these things in eviivo suite! Reach out to our eviivo experts via live chat for help making the most of your subscription. -James Shepherd

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020
Jonathan B.

"Small Hotel or B&B PMS"

Opmerkingen: I have been extremely happy with Eviivo so far their customer support, from sales to implementation teams, has been second to none. They have answered every question that I have had and helped me with every aspect of the technology when requested. Incredible support so far from the start

Pluspunten: The technology suite that Eviivo offers is perfectly suited to a smaller property. I am able to run promotions on line both with the OTA's or just on my own website with just a click of a few buttons. The reporting is excellent and it enables me to see where business is coming from which helps in business making decisions in terms of marketing and sales. The front office is incredibly simple to use, from checking guests in and out to taking payments.

Minpunten: At the moment there isn't a capability of charging a guest credit card unless they have a reservation. We would like to sell vouchers to guests to use for future stays and the only way I can take payment is via bacs transfer (or create a fake reservation).

Michele F.

"Ease of Use"

Opmerkingen: Pretty good ...I am happy with eviivo suite..just some changes would be so much better. Thanks

Pluspunten: I find the most difficult thing about this software is that it is not designed for dummies like me. I have to get help from the Eviivo team and get shown the path. Once I see the path I can follow through, however it is not intuitive. I find uploading photos very cumbersome and the way you have to save them...lengthy. That whole platform needs to be upgraded? I think the whole thing needs to be a bit simpler to use...as mentioned it doesn't jump out at you. I like the price point, availability of help, and the result of the booking system though. Thanks Michele

Minpunten: As mentioned above..sorry put the "least" in the paragraph above

Debbie S.
Accountant
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Software with a lot of options!!!"

Pluspunten: I became associated with this software when the previous software company REZOVATIONS sold to Eviivo. The transition was a bit bumpy at first but over time Eviivo has become enjoyable to use. It has a lot of capability with a lot of options. Customer service is sometimes right on with help, other times I struggle to get a solution or a satisfying answer to my question or concern. I would like to see an improvement to the the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers.

Minpunten: I would like to see an improvement to the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers. It would be nice to be able to preview or edit the email before you send it to your customer. Some times it becomes this software makes it difficult to change the price of a room when you book it.

"great over all PMS"

Opmerkingen: There was no PMS in place when I purchased the inn. eviivo has allowed me to run reservations much better than the previous owner.

Pluspunten: Very easy to setup and use. Intuitive GUI. Company is always working to add new features.

Minpunten: The Group Booking function is a bit clunky to apply discounts or promotions I have to touch each individual room booked, not at a group level, yet I can attribute payment on one to cover all.

Carol G.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

"Wish I had picked another software!"

Opmerkingen: My first season in our accommodation was nothing less than a nightmare. We decided to have Eviivo connect us with Expedia, and something went woefully wrong. We were being shown on the internet as "sold out" for many, many weeks, right during the time people would have been booking for vacations. Internally, Eviivo was unable to correct the problem without disconnecting us from Expedia, then reconnecting us - which took another 2 weeks. Then, wrong rates were posted for a period, and until a correction could be made, we lost another $450! We still have not recovered that loss. We will never recover the bookings that were lost during the time we were being shown as sold out. Additionally, we had people showing up at our B&B, and we hadn't been notified that they were coming, nor did their reservation show up on the diary. Needless to say, it was a very, very stressful season. Support has improved, but we still have money owed to us, a year later.

Pluspunten: Not much. It did integrate with my previous system.

Minpunten: It is way to complex and way to many layers of complexity for the average person. It des not need to be so complex. All I need is a reservation system to accept online reservations and process payments efficiently. Simple, accurate reports would be helpful when doing taxes.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020
Clyde A.
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

"Very poor as compared to their desktop version."

Opmerkingen: We LOVED LOVED LOVED the old desktop version. Lived with it for nearly 6 years. But January 1st required us to abandon that and use the new web version. If they maintain their previous commitment to listen to what the customer needs, they might address all the deficiencies of their new system. I have detailed out over 9 such deficiencies in a letter to homeaway (now the owner of RezOvation Web). I have spent hours researching other programs in the past and for the price never found one to match the capabilities of RezOvation desktop. But now I will be looking again because we are now charged a monthly subscription (as most now do) and find the new system cumbersome. (we were familiar with the desktop version within hours of putting it to use, but now after a month we are still struggling to get to the places we need to be)

Pluspunten: As with their old desktop version, this system does great when it comes to features like: moving or resizing reservations with a drag of the mouse, producing housekeeping and revenue reports, ability to add rooms to an existing reservation, changing the price of any or all rooms. Technical support is quite phenomenal during business hours. Very responsive via phone. Less so via email.

Minpunten: As compared to their just retired desktop version, this new system has several problems.
1. We can now no longer see all of our rooms in a single screen shot. Of our 40 rooms, over a 1/3 require scrolling up.
2. Choosing rooms for a reservation takes more care and attention because the room order for the reservation window is ordered differently than for our occupancy map. Also, it now shows all rooms whether available for the selected dates or not (before it only showed available rooms with an option to show "all rooms."
3. In the process of entering a guest, if upon first entry there is no existing guest, it is cumbersome to get out of that screen to add a guest. Before if we entered the name and it didn't exist it was a single click to add the new guest.
4. Increased clicks to accomplish almost everything compared to the old system.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018
Donald W.
owner/manager
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"Inherited this product...."

Opmerkingen: Monthly costs remain where we have bookings or not.... Most of our bookings are done outside of needing Eviivo and Merchant Bank.....

Pluspunten: Converting over from Rezovation to Eviivo got off slowly due to Bad communication; once we got rolling it went ok...

Minpunten: Once we were done with the conversion team we fell into a hole; where All, and I mean All communication was done on line and response we slow, until the 3rd or 4th email.... trying to find a call to call was very time consuming, and I ended up having to reach out, back to my conversion team...
We have additional costs that were not there with the old software; intuit was not available for payments, so we had to switch - also with more costs to us...

van eviivo op 23-10-2020

Donald,
You are absolutely correct. The migration that we put you and other RezOvation customers through during the migration from the selling entity was a poor experience for many. The US team was brand new, the seller provided an unrealistic timeline and some very poor assistance and eviivo is still sporting a black eye from the experience more than 18 months later.

I am staring at your booking report and would love to chat with you on how your experience has been in the 18 months since the migration. We have enhanced the solution tremendously and our recent ratings by most have almost exclusively been 4s & 5s. I will reach out via phone to get additional feedback from you on how we can continue to improve.

Thank you for your candid response.

Regards,
Mike Weimann
GM North America

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020
Chr K.
Dipl Ing
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020

"Ein sehr schlechtes Programm!"

Opmerkingen: Von 2018 bis Sommer 2019 habe ich versucht mit EVIIO zu arbeiten. Der Testmonat wurde überschritten mit Schulungen, so dass ich für 1 Jahr das Programm an der Backe hatte. Mein Fazit: EVIÍVO ist unübersichtlich, umständlich und grottenschlecht in der Bedienung! Nach vielen Diskussionen bin ich zu einem anderen Programm gewechselt, und zwar nach der rechtzeitigen Kündigung, bereits ca. 4 Monate vor Ablauf des Vertrages. EVIIVO hatte darüber keinerlei Kenntnis und berechnete stumpf - ohne die Kündigung zu bestätigen - weitere Monate nach Ablauf der Frist. Nach meinem Hinweis, dass ich fristgerecht gekündigt hatte, wurde das Programm sofort und vollständig abgeschaltet, auch für das vorhergegangene Jahr. Ich hätte keine Chance gehabt, auf Gästeliste, Kundenkartei, erstellte Rechnungen etc. zurück greifen, die ich allerdings mit Hilfe des neuen Anbieters rechtzeitig gesichert hatte. Durch die rechtzeitige Kündigung, die ich allerdings intensiv und nachhaltig einfordern musste, konnte ich EVIIVO canceln. NIE WIEDER!!! Das grenzt an Betrug!

Pluspunten: Ich kann nichts Positives berichten. Die Kenntisnahme zur Kündigung musste sehr energisch eingefordert werden.

Minpunten: Die Schulungen wurden über den Testmonat hinausgezögert, so dass der Folgevertrag griff. Das Aussteigen wird bei EVIIO nicht leicht gemacht!

van eviivo op 15-6-2020

Sehr geehrte Frau Kraak,

es tut uns leid, dass es bei der Abschaltung Ihrer eviivo suite zu Problemen gekommen ist.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass die direkte Abschaltung unsererseits nur auf ausdrucklichen Wunsch erfolgt.
In der Kundigungsbestatigungs-Email weisen wir ebenso grundsatzlich darauf hin, zu welchem Datum diese Abschaltung erfolgt und es wird empfohlen, alle notwendigen Informationen vorher extern zu speichern.
Wir werden Sie zeitnah kontaktieren, um mit Ihnen personlich die Situation zu losen.

Viele Gru?e

David von eviivo

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020
Vera K.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"eviivo suite Review"

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing.

Pluspunten: Detailed, relatively easy to learn. However, without the assistance of some of Eviivo's representatives, I would have been desperate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is totally incredible. She is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and ready to offer assistance. With her help I have been able to resolve several major issues regarding the eviivo set up. I am so happy I can turn to her for guidance. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

Minpunten: Tedious process of acquiring the potential guests addresses. But that, after almost two years, has been rectified.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
Thomas D.
Owner/innkeeper

"New Booking engine/software"

Opmerkingen: Overall, once the transition was done, it has been a pleasure to work with the Eviivo suite. I have found great assistance from the support team members that I have worked with to fix issues. I believe that we have a great presence on the internet with Eviivo, and as the world transitions back from the Covid-19 issues that we can have another great season. We had just transitioned to Eviivo at the end of 2018/19 season. There were a few errors on my part with the way I set up our room availability, which caused issues with the first 6 months we were with Eviivo, once I realized what I did, it took minutes to correct and presto our business took off. However 2019 was a down year for us in terms of room rentals, and of course 2020 is.....

Pluspunten: The setup platform, and the way our B&B displays to the public. As I use the platform more and experiment with different aspects of the program, I have developed our business to a much better performing one, baring the covid-19 issues this past year and the shutdown of our B&b industry for most of our season.

Minpunten: At fist it was the availability of online assistance, which is still slim on Sundays. Please remember that for us small B&B's Sunday is a high traffic day, and the availability to contact assistance with an issue is still spotty to non existent.

Terri S.
Owner/Operator
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"It's like having a staff person!"

Opmerkingen: eviivo suite gives me peace of mind knowing that my bookings are being handled. It frees up my time so that I can get my work done and still have some freedom in my day.

Pluspunten: The Customer Service crew are wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, and available. It has made my job as "jack of all trades" so much easier as it quietly and efficiently manages my bookings. I like that it has a direct booking function and that I can create in-house promotions.

Minpunten: The only "con" is that it can be a bit overwhelming because it does so many things. I am a hands-on learner and like to figure things out myself. Sometimes I hit a wall but, the Customer Service Team always help.

van eviivo op 9-10-2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Terri! Hearing that both the platform and the support team are making your job easier (how many people or things are doing that in 2020?) makes me smile. Please let us know how we can continue to help you and your hospitality business!

Mike Weimann
GM - North America

Christina F.
owner/ manager
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Good software selection for a B&B"

Opmerkingen: We have found that the software is easy to use for us, and as time goes on they continue to update their software in ways that improve our experience as Hoteliers. We appreciate that they hear our feedback and are always working on ways to improve. We do not take full advantage of all that the software offers, such as the webpage, since we do not know how it would integrate into our google business app which is imperative to us to track our data. We would consider exploring this component more in the future, especially if video content was allowable. ie the possibility of adding 360 degree video for each room,and other videos of our property.

Pluspunten: We like color-coded diary, the app lets you know if money is due, able to search for reservations in many ways, good selection of reports, the software is updated often to add new features and fix glitches, able to view and use on multiple devices.
We are usually able to chat with customer service in 10 min or less, and they are (mostly) helpful with our issues.We have been having to reach out to Customer Service less and less.

Minpunten: Sometimes we have issues with the integration to our merchant account, when we enter the same info into Eviivo it fails, but when we enter it into the merchant account directly it works. Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused. Thirdly it is impossible to enter our specific cancellation policy into the options that the software has for us, they say that it is because of the OTA preferrances, but in the end we have 2 cancellation policies, one for the OTA reservations and one for those who book directly with us. Of course they are both written on the confirmation letter and cause confusion.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Martha B.
MGM, Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"So Glad We Stayed!!!"

Opmerkingen: We are another small property who was left without software when Expedia got rid off RezOvations. Saying that the transition was complete chaos and a nightmare with be a huge understatement. Eviivo was severely overwhelmed by having to migrate thousands of customers in such a short time without properly trained staff in the USA and with a platform foreign to our needs. Prior to the switch I already had lost confidence that Eviivo could offer us a smooth transition. Acting as quickly as I could, I tried to find other platforms and soon after realized how terrible this market is. After probably hundreds of hours researching, I quickly signed a contract with one of the main software companies in the USA. The day before we were supposed to switch over to them, I realized that this company didn't seem much better than Eviivo, so I pulled the plug and cancelled hours prior to the changeover. After a couple of months of headaches and disappointments, we are SO glad that we stayed with Eviivo. The booking engine is probably the best out there (besides one other that's obscenely expensive!) with larger pictures. Eviivo's interface with Google Hotels, Airbnb and the other major OTAs is pretty impressive and simple to use. The interface with the credit card payments, rate management, reporting and diary are pretty impressive. I cannot stress enough how wonderful their customer service is. The "chat" function is even available on Saturdays. We are very, very happy we stayed!!!

Pluspunten: Amazing booking engine with larger pictures. Great interface with all the major platforms. Amazing reporting.

Minpunten: It was a very difficult start. Training was non-existing other than some videos old and outdated with horrible audio.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Audrey W.
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

"Eviivo has been Very Harmful to our Business since Going Live"

Pluspunten: There are some useful software features to optimize OTA listings. Being able to manage multiple properties from one account is helpful.

Minpunten: Eviivo has been very harmful to our business since our Go Live date on 1/28/19. We expected that the Go Live process wouldn't be perfect, but their complete lack of customer support and communication concerning very urgent issues is unacceptable. Our properties are actively losing revenue every day this continues. Our customer service is suffering. We are unable to complete accounting reports and prepare monthly tax liabilities. For a company whose self-proclaimed mission is "to champion the independent sector and help small hotels, B&Bs, and accommodation providers succeed online", it is unsettling that our repeated requests for technical support have gone ignored. By limiting their clients' ability to govern their own account settings, Eviivo has made itself essential in this process. Not responding to support requests or even acknowledging them is simply unacceptable. The magnitude of the switchover from ReZovation is irrelevant; Eviivo imposed this deadline on its customers, not the other way around. The setup process was focused on making sure our properties were optimized for OTA searches rather than ensuring that our understanding of the process was clear. Most of the initial calls were a checklist to make sure we had pictures uploaded and amenities selected. Eviivo did not mention that we wouldn't be able to access something as fundamental as a Revenue Report or Occupancy Report without upgrading to the premium subscription rates. Eviivo does not understand their clientele; proactive customer service and guest recovery are important factors that differentiate small hotels from the large brands. Support isn't even available after business hours-- their business hours, not ours. Eviivo's website states that they have a guaranteed 24hr turnaround for their Support Query. Our guarantee has not been met several times over. Eviivo's indifference is inexcusable.

van eviivo op 18-4-2019

Hi Audrey,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch.

Regards,