Next Gen Document Management

Gabriel D.
Finance
Consumentengoederen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The main selling point for us was organization. It allows user to file away documents without leaving the desk. Everyone seems to be emailing documents these days, so it's easy to save the attachment and upload it to Paperwise. It's a no-brainer.

Pluspunten: Storing all of our paper files into a digital locker has completely changed our work environment. Productivity is through the roof and everything is organized and easy to find. All-in-all this is a must have for any office. Being able to organize documents based on department (accounting, order entry, contracts, etc) allows us to stay organized without giving it a thought. If you're still keeping boxes of paper files around, you really need to consider this.

Minpunten: Like with any software there are occasionally some technical difficulties. Files may not "print" into the cabinet properly, or the program may crash randomly.

Paperwise has proven to be one of the most stable software packages we have deployed yet.

Jason L.
IT Technician
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have a seamless document management workflow and automatic fax ingestion that would otherwise require a larger staff base and much more complicated components.

Pluspunten: The Paperwise backend works with little to no maintenance, to the point that we almost forget it's there! The client applications can be adapted to any workflow changes that we need, and are very easily customized and integrated with other systems at play. Their support has been the best we've been in contact with for any software vendor, both in response time and quality.

Minpunten: The client softwares sometimes need some tweaking to get working just right, but this is easily mitigated by the responsiveness of Paperwise support staff, who always gets us back on the road within hours, if not minutes.

Paperwise has been a great addition that helped us optimize workflow for billing

Rob A.
CIO
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: allowed us to control our billing process that is dependent on plenty of paper work. We have extended to other business scenarios as well.

Pluspunten: Existing connections into our TMS and the ability to adjust queues to fit our needs. The ability to write custom integrations and out of the box web site accessibility. Performance is quite good, support staff are excellent.

Minpunten: Better integration into web apps. Initially they needed to write scripts for us in IE and no other browser. That was a while ago so perhaps this has been addressed. While their integrations are above average, more plug and play API's would be nice.

Easy to use ! Great and FAST customer service!

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have customers tickets that I can see what they have purchased in the past and help them if they want to repurchase from that same line. I can help them find out if they have purchased an extended warranty and help them with warranty's by looking up there tickets. I can send copy's of tickets to customers with this software as well as print copy's.

Pluspunten: I can find a customers ticket so fast and I don't even need to have the full first or last name. I can scan and easily look up old tickets to help customers find previous purchases.

Minpunten: When it restarts it self and I have to get the proxy and all that info to get back on ,but it is rare that it happens.

Good document mngt software and support and more

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018
Marc A.
Financial Manager / IT Manager /IA
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Digital filing. Linked to our PMS which gives the users so much convenience instead of getting going to the filing room and looking for a file. Now it is just a click of a button from within the PMS (linked) to pull up records from the account you are viewing. Timesaver

Pluspunten: Linked seamless with our PMS.
Fast response when support is needed.
Always innovating to integrate new ideas and moving trends

Minpunten: There is not much I can say what I like the least about this software. It disconnects maybe once a quarter, but in less than 10 minutes it's back up again but part is server issue and that's it. Doesn't happen often.

Generally we have had good experience with PaperWise. It has solved many of our workflow problems.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Chad T.
IT Operations Analyst Supervisor
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Greatly enhanced workflow. Much more efficient document management. Flexible customization and configuration to meet our specific needs and goals.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, logical and efficient workflows. The system has been configured and customized to solve a lot of our unique business needs. The engineering team at PaperWise has done a great job working with us to meet those needs.

Minpunten: The system can be a little slow to respond to commands. I understand that this is likely a function of the volume of documents that we are storing, as well as our network infrastructure.

Satisfied, but feel the product is due for a refresh.

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Jason H.
IT Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Flexibility to customize the product in order to adapt to our business needs has been the biggest value.

Minpunten: While the product has been flexible, it has gotten a little long in the tooth. I believe this is being address starting this year. Inability to integrate Paperwise (6.x) using our preferred development practices and methods. Lack of API's, software dependencies, or .NET limitations complicate integrations. Licensing structure not conducive to custom development.

Paperwise is an excellent choice for paperless document storage.

Angela K.
MIS Manager
Textiel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is so easy to find data... no matter how old. I wish all of our documents were stored in Paperwise. I had to go to a file cabinet recently for something that is not stored in Paperwise & it was a pain... AND I didn't find the document.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use most. Storing docs, retrieving information is all simple once the initial setup is done.

Minpunten: Our company has been growing so I need to keep buying licenses. We are going to try the web version & I have great hopes that it will solve our growing pains.

Great Document Software

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017
Marc A.
Financial Manager / IA / MIS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Program is great, support is always at your fingertips with great response. Upon acquiring the software, there was a great team that helped implement it and give our staff the training needed. All was prepared remotely before and after the go live date, they had personnel on site to support and assist the staff. It links with our PMS software making it easy to stay in one place to retrieve all the electronic documents in the system.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, good options for categorizing the filing, and support.

Great software with quick access to support with professional technicians.

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018
Linda H.
HR Clerk
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is Microsoft based and is compatible to my HR data entry software. We are now a paperless company and it saves having to print, file, and physically maintain records. The ability to press the search button and all the employee files are at on my screen in seconds. It saves time, streamlines my process of onboarding employees, and securely storing their documents.

Pluspunten: I love it is user friendly, easy to maneuver around, and Microsoft based so it is compatible with my
software.

Minpunten: It has a few error messages that come up every once in awhile, but even that is easy to resolve. The integration toolbar freezes up on disappears from the desktop.

Revolutionized our agency workflows

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Agent
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improved workflows and customer management.

Pluspunten: PaperWise integrated into our agency management system and allowed us to easily add and manage customer documents.
Support is always responsive and knowledgeable.

Minpunten: Document/PDF editing tools are limited and a little "buggy".
Integration is somewhat limited and links to customers can be "broken" when client name is updated.

Paperwise is a great product

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
Jenny S.
VP of Operations
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, Easy to setup new file cabinets. Easy to find documents. Best thing is to get rid of so many paper files.

Minpunten: Support contract does not include phone support for moving data to new server. Every other software that we have phone support contracts with includes phone / web support with moving the date / program to a new server or workstation.

PaperWise is a great solution!

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
Chris R.
Programmer / Analyst III
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had a small PaperWise installation prior to my being involved. As a Corporate I/T resource I was brought in to manage PaperWise as we expanded to a broader audience. The PaperWise Team is always responsive to our needs and customizes the system to our unique needs. I highly recommend PaperWise for any business that requires electronic document storage and workflow processes!

Pluspunten: Flexibility, ease of use, customizable.

Minpunten: Limited to SQL Server for database back end.

PaperWise overall is a good product for us.

Steven W.
Software Development Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to customize the software and add business specific integration into scanning, indexing and viewing documents makes this the perfect tool for our company.

Minpunten: The install can be cumbersome to do and causes more help desk issues than anticipated. However, whenever PaperWise support is needed they are quick to respond and get the resolution.

Great, love the fact that you can drag and drop documents in specific activities.

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Julie D.
Account Manager
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: What benefits me in having this software is the fact that your duties can be done quick and accurate. Saves a lot of time on busy days.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that you can drag and drop documents in specific activities. You can see all or most options on your desk top for quick and easy to use tool.

Minpunten: Sometimes take a little longer to make sure the docs have been attached. Sometimes there are situations that one broker attached a file and when you want to pull it up you cant see it. So you have to restart the cycle

It a rock solid product and very easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Vince V.
Dirtector of IT
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The product is very stable and robust. Very little support call and flexible to use. It's also integrates into our other system with make the usability even better.

Minpunten: Can get a little pricey, Even though the protect is very flexible all custom add ons are separate projects and the billable hours can add up quickly

Good for a virtual file cabinet

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018
Gary B.
IT Systems Architect
Magazijnen/opslag, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We store all of our order documents from quote to shipping in Paperwise.

Pluspunten: Easy to store documents and recall them with ease. Access to their API's allows for custom integration with in house ie: custom products.

Minpunten: Has not received a face lift in years, still looks like a Windows 98 app. Can be a little slow across WAN networks.

I have been using Paperwise for several years ... great training and support.

Rita B.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Online safe storage of data files.

Pluspunten: I like the fact I can organize my files how ever I want them within the software and easy access to the files helps tremendously. It's very versatile.

Minpunten: For my small business, the cost is always a concern. But the offsite storage will likely pay for itself.

It makes insurance work for you.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Helpdesk Escalation Technician
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With Paperwise you gain access to a team of staff that have the knowledge and experience to resolve any issues that you encounter. You not only get a program but you get piece of mind which in today's fast paced business really helps put you ahead of the competitor.

Pluspunten: Support was easy to reach in case of any issues which did arise. Easy to manage user access and accounts from the admin side.

Minpunten: The user interface could use a refresh. The layout seems a bit cluttered with where to find everything.

We have used Paperwise for many years. All of our invoice images are captured out there.

CIO and VP of IT
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We feel it is an excellent product for the cost.

Pluspunten: We are able to give customers access to images of their own invoices. The interfaces allow us to easily customize.

Minpunten: There have been numerous enhancements to the software and unfortunately we have not had the resources to explore and utilize.

Great document management system for all our departments!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Dave L.
CSR
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increased workflow proficiencies.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. The transition from Training to everyday use was a snap! The integration we set-up is very intuitive for our teams.

Minpunten: Would like more workflow functionality, but I believe they have a new solution coming out to address this - rhooster!

I like that I can move things around to fit what I need to see

Lonna P.
Commercial Lines Manager
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Everything is in one place when I open the activity
I like that I can track where an invoice or check request goes - who touches it.

Minpunten: Errors seem to come up regularly. Could be the way it works with our other programs but causes me to restart or call IT person to fix.

pretty simple to use once installed, some installation difficulty with windows 10

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
Marvin P.
IT Technician
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saving time is the biggest benefit of this software. However being an end user I'm only seeing that side of it. I can speculate that the other side makes their jobs easier too by not having to hunt down the paperwork and being able to find it all in once place.

Pluspunten: It makes invoices easy to mange once you have everything set up. The set up can be lengthy, but this allows saving time later which adds up to quite a lot.

Minpunten: Can be quite difficult and lengthy to install and set up but once its done it saves time later. Integration with the right click menu can be confusing at first but ends up being easier once you figure it out.

Great

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Administrative Assistant
Verzekeringen
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's easy to use.. easy to navigate. There are so many things you can do right from the program. I love it!

Paperwise's technical support team are very personable and easy to work with!

IT Support Technician
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Whenever we have an issue with Paperwise that isn't fixed by common troubleshooting steps, the Paperwise technical support team are always readily available to help and work with us on any issues. Their support team is easy to work with and assist with technical issues in a timely manner.

Minpunten: Sometimes the software will throw errors and will require some troubleshooting. Most of these errors are easily resolved by repairing/reinstalling the software which only takes about 5 minutes or so.