Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Paperwise

OnBase bestaat uit makers, ontwerpers en ingenieurs. Het bouwt software die wordt aangedreven door jouw ideeën en jouw behoeften.

Meer informatie over Paperwise

58 reviews worden weergegeven

Gabriel D.
Finance
Consumentengoederen, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018

"Next Gen Document Management "

Opmerkingen: The main selling point for us was organization. It allows user to file away documents without leaving the desk. Everyone seems to be emailing documents these days, so it's easy to save the attachment and upload it to Paperwise. It's a no-brainer.

Pluspunten: Storing all of our paper files into a digital locker has completely changed our work environment. Productivity is through the roof and everything is organized and easy to find. All-in-all this is a must have for any office. Being able to organize documents based on department (accounting, order entry, contracts, etc) allows us to stay organized without giving it a thought. If you're still keeping boxes of paper files around, you really need to consider this.

Minpunten: Like with any software there are occasionally some technical difficulties. Files may not "print" into the cabinet properly, or the program may crash randomly.

• Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018
Ryan S.
Senior Systems Analyst
Chemicaliën, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"Great utility to reduce clutter & papers in an easy to find repository!"

Opmerkingen: Since the initial installation/proof of concept at our site, we have increased the business areas who have benefitted from virtual file cabinets. As we are struggling to find physical office space for new hires, is it great to be a part of reclaiming 'real estate' by providing a virtual location in which the old records can be moved to provide more space for employees- without sacrificing the information or details in the records.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of input and retrieval. The software allows multiple formats for inputting files and records.
I love the ability to redact/modify and place noted on top of documents with 'pane of glass' technology. The ability to recall the different versions is a great feature.

Minpunten: The fact that the full text search is a different application. I miss the full text search function from within Query.
It would be nice if SendTo and ImageWise could be merged into a single title. Select the source, choose to send it to PaperWise and then determine if it is a tiff/pdf or the native file format.

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Jayé N.
Senior Commercial Account Manager
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"I am not in love with this application with TAM"

Pluspunten: Can't think of anything at the moment. It hasn't been the most helpful software while using TAM, I don't feel that we have been properly trained on this software and not using all the features and available benefits.

Minpunten: Too many steps. Unable to have to many applications open when using this software without freezing. However I feel I should add that I don't feel that we have been properly trained on this software and not using all the features and available benefits.

Rita B.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019

"Paperwise Software and Support"

Opmerkingen: I have always had a great experience with Paperwise, their support team is awesome (which I have only had to use on a few occasions). The staff has worked with me to tailor my software options to fit my business.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to learn and user friendly. It's versatile and the program has been such a help with document storage and organization.

Minpunten: The original software I had was quite expensive for my small business.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019
Rob A.
CIO
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"Paperwise has been a great addition that helped us optimize workflow for billing"

Opmerkingen: allowed us to control our billing process that is dependent on plenty of paper work. We have extended to other business scenarios as well.

Pluspunten: Existing connections into our TMS and the ability to adjust queues to fit our needs. The ability to write custom integrations and out of the box web site accessibility. Performance is quite good, support staff are excellent.

Minpunten: Better integration into web apps. Initially they needed to write scripts for us in IE and no other browser. That was a while ago so perhaps this has been addressed. While their integrations are above average, more plug and play API's would be nice.

Chad T.
IT Operations Analyst Supervisor
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

"Generally we have had good experience with PaperWise. It has solved many of our workflow problems."

Opmerkingen: Greatly enhanced workflow. Much more efficient document management. Flexible customization and configuration to meet our specific needs and goals.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, logical and efficient workflows. The system has been configured and customized to solve a lot of our unique business needs. The engineering team at PaperWise has done a great job working with us to meet those needs.

Minpunten: The system can be a little slow to respond to commands. I understand that this is likely a function of the volume of documents that we are storing, as well as our network infrastructure.

Jason H.
IT Director
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018

"Satisfied, but feel the product is due for a refresh."

Pluspunten: Flexibility to customize the product in order to adapt to our business needs has been the biggest value.

Minpunten: While the product has been flexible, it has gotten a little long in the tooth. I believe this is being address starting this year. Inability to integrate Paperwise (6.x) using our preferred development practices and methods. Lack of API's, software dependencies, or .NET limitations complicate integrations. Licensing structure not conducive to custom development.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Agent
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

"Revolutionized our agency workflows"

Opmerkingen: Improved workflows and customer management.

Pluspunten: PaperWise integrated into our agency management system and allowed us to easily add and manage customer documents.
Support is always responsive and knowledgeable.

Minpunten: Document/PDF editing tools are limited and a little "buggy".
Integration is somewhat limited and links to customers can be "broken" when client name is updated.

Steven W.
Software Development Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"PaperWise overall is a good product for us."

Pluspunten: The ability to customize the software and add business specific integration into scanning, indexing and viewing documents makes this the perfect tool for our company.

Minpunten: The install can be cumbersome to do and causes more help desk issues than anticipated. However, whenever PaperWise support is needed they are quick to respond and get the resolution.

Monique C.
accounting
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"USER FRIENDLY"

Opmerkingen: WONDERFUL AND EFFICIENT

Pluspunten: This software is extremely user friendly.

Minpunten: I like every feature of this software, extremely efficient for daily use

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Jason L.
IT Technician
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"Paperwise has proven to be one of the most stable software packages we have deployed yet."

Opmerkingen: We have a seamless document management workflow and automatic fax ingestion that would otherwise require a larger staff base and much more complicated components.

Pluspunten: The Paperwise backend works with little to no maintenance, to the point that we almost forget it's there! The client applications can be adapted to any workflow changes that we need, and are very easily customized and integrated with other systems at play. Their support has been the best we've been in contact with for any software vendor, both in response time and quality.

Minpunten: The client softwares sometimes need some tweaking to get working just right, but this is easily mitigated by the responsiveness of Paperwise support staff, who always gets us back on the road within hours, if not minutes.

David W.
CIO / VP of IT
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019

"Images are the backbone of our business"

Opmerkingen: All of our BOL (bill of laden) images (about 7000 per day) are scanned into Paperwise from over 70 locations and then pushed to our off shore data entry personnel. Our proof of delivery receipts (DRs) (about 7000 per day) are scanned into Paperwise.
Our paper invoices run through a Paperwise process that merges backup documentation (BOLs and DRs with the print stream allowing our invoices to contain the Paperwise images.
We are in the process of implementing the Paperwise App that will allow our drivers to take pictures of the BOLs and DRs instead of the terminals scanning them. This will greatly increase the efficiency of our document handling.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Great support. Does the job we ask of it.

Minpunten: There no cons that I can think of at this point in time.

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019
Cynthia S.
Pricing & Profitability Mgr
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"PAPERWISE "

Opmerkingen: Saves on storage space, someone not filing correctly, or losing a document. Once the documents are hear we have it set that you cannot delete... if it is deleted it is still in a queue that can be recovered.
Once you have it and you look back and think, how did I ever work without it.

Pluspunten: I like that everything is at my fingertips. I can create as many 'electronic' file cabinets as I need to keep organized and able to view, print, fax, email directly from paperwise.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons, but if there is one, I would say when our company allows the system does updates (Microsoft) I must always get my system updated by IT because it does not open. -

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

"Easy to use ! Great and FAST customer service!"

Opmerkingen: I have customers tickets that I can see what they have purchased in the past and help them if they want to repurchase from that same line. I can help them find out if they have purchased an extended warranty and help them with warranty's by looking up there tickets. I can send copy's of tickets to customers with this software as well as print copy's.

Pluspunten: I can find a customers ticket so fast and I don't even need to have the full first or last name. I can scan and easily look up old tickets to help customers find previous purchases.

Minpunten: When it restarts it self and I have to get the proxy and all that info to get back on ,but it is rare that it happens.

Marc A.
Financial Manager / IT Manager /IA
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018

"Good document mngt software and support and more"

Opmerkingen: Digital filing. Linked to our PMS which gives the users so much convenience instead of getting going to the filing room and looking for a file. Now it is just a click of a button from within the PMS (linked) to pull up records from the account you are viewing. Timesaver

Pluspunten: Linked seamless with our PMS.
Fast response when support is needed.
Always innovating to integrate new ideas and moving trends

Minpunten: There is not much I can say what I like the least about this software. It disconnects maybe once a quarter, but in less than 10 minutes it's back up again but part is server issue and that's it. Doesn't happen often.

• Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018
Angela K.
MIS Manager
Textiel, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"Paperwise is an excellent choice for paperless document storage."

Opmerkingen: It is so easy to find data... no matter how old. I wish all of our documents were stored in Paperwise. I had to go to a file cabinet recently for something that is not stored in Paperwise & it was a pain... AND I didn't find the document.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use most. Storing docs, retrieving information is all simple once the initial setup is done.

Minpunten: Our company has been growing so I need to keep buying licenses. We are going to try the web version & I have great hopes that it will solve our growing pains.

Marc A.
Financial Manager / IA / MIS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017

"Great Document Software"

Opmerkingen: Program is great, support is always at your fingertips with great response. Upon acquiring the software, there was a great team that helped implement it and give our staff the training needed. All was prepared remotely before and after the go live date, they had personnel on site to support and assist the staff. It links with our PMS software making it easy to stay in one place to retrieve all the electronic documents in the system.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, good options for categorizing the filing, and support.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017
Linda H.
HR Clerk
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018

"Great software with quick access to support with professional technicians."

Opmerkingen: It is Microsoft based and is compatible to my HR data entry software. We are now a paperless company and it saves having to print, file, and physically maintain records. The ability to press the search button and all the employee files are at on my screen in seconds. It saves time, streamlines my process of onboarding employees, and securely storing their documents.

Pluspunten: I love it is user friendly, easy to maneuver around, and Microsoft based so it is compatible with my
software.

Minpunten: It has a few error messages that come up every once in awhile, but even that is easy to resolve. The integration toolbar freezes up on disappears from the desktop.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018
Jenny S.
VP of Operations
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018

"Paperwise is a great product "

Pluspunten: Ease of use, Easy to setup new file cabinets. Easy to find documents. Best thing is to get rid of so many paper files.

Minpunten: Support contract does not include phone support for moving data to new server. Every other software that we have phone support contracts with includes phone / web support with moving the date / program to a new server or workstation.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
Chris R.
Programmer / Analyst III
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016

"PaperWise is a great solution!"

Opmerkingen: We had a small PaperWise installation prior to my being involved. As a Corporate I/T resource I was brought in to manage PaperWise as we expanded to a broader audience. The PaperWise Team is always responsive to our needs and customizes the system to our unique needs. I highly recommend PaperWise for any business that requires electronic document storage and workflow processes!

Pluspunten: Flexibility, ease of use, customizable.

Minpunten: Limited to SQL Server for database back end.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
Julie D.
Account Manager
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018

"Great, love the fact that you can drag and drop documents in specific activities."

Opmerkingen: What benefits me in having this software is the fact that your duties can be done quick and accurate. Saves a lot of time on busy days.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that you can drag and drop documents in specific activities. You can see all or most options on your desk top for quick and easy to use tool.

Minpunten: Sometimes take a little longer to make sure the docs have been attached. Sometimes there are situations that one broker attached a file and when you want to pull it up you cant see it. So you have to restart the cycle

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Vince V.
Dirtector of IT
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

"It a rock solid product and very easy to use. "

Pluspunten: The product is very stable and robust. Very little support call and flexible to use. It's also integrates into our other system with make the usability even better.

Minpunten: Can get a little pricey, Even though the protect is very flexible all custom add ons are separate projects and the billable hours can add up quickly

Gary B.
IT Systems Architect
Magazijnen/opslag, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018

"Good for a virtual file cabinet"

Opmerkingen: We store all of our order documents from quote to shipping in Paperwise.

Pluspunten: Easy to store documents and recall them with ease. Access to their API's allows for custom integration with in house ie: custom products.

Minpunten: Has not received a face lift in years, still looks like a Windows 98 app. Can be a little slow across WAN networks.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018
Rita B.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"I have been using Paperwise for several years ... great training and support."

Opmerkingen: Online safe storage of data files.

Pluspunten: I like the fact I can organize my files how ever I want them within the software and easy access to the files helps tremendously. It's very versatile.

Minpunten: For my small business, the cost is always a concern. But the offsite storage will likely pay for itself.

Helpdesk Escalation Technician
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

"It makes insurance work for you."

Opmerkingen: With Paperwise you gain access to a team of staff that have the knowledge and experience to resolve any issues that you encounter. You not only get a program but you get piece of mind which in today's fast paced business really helps put you ahead of the competitor.

Pluspunten: Support was easy to reach in case of any issues which did arise. Easy to manage user access and accounts from the admin side.

Minpunten: The user interface could use a refresh. The layout seems a bit cluttered with where to find everything.

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018