Over Time59

Webgebaseerde software voor tijdregistratie en facturering voor solo- en kleine kantoren. $ 99,95 per JAAR voor je hele praktijk. Geen kosten per gebruiker.

Meer informatie over Time59

Setting up projects and using timekeepers is still a little confusing.

Beoordelingen van Time59

Waar voor je geld

Time59 heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 64 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (64)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Time59 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (64)

Mark r. O.
Mamaging Member in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Time59 is a Hidden Gem - Outclasses the competition at a fraction fo the price, with no hidden costs

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product is a great solution that requres almost no training. I recommend it highly. Gives you a competitive edge and professional billing and collection from day one. It also shows you how out of touch much of the rest of the market is with its pricing structure, touting funcitonality that this product has at minimal cost, and that is much more user friendly than some of the much more expensive alternatives. You will be quite surpirsed at how robust and well organized this product is. Also, you get 30 days to check it out without payment. I have referred some others who now use this priduct with great results.

This is an invaluable cost effective tool for that should be considered by any small firm that is cost conscious but wants a high quality product. Time59 is VERY easy to use, can be learned literally in minutes and is functional as soon as you enter a single client. It focuses on "Clients" (matters) and "Projects" (multi-use but mostly for additoanl users). Time59 is highly intutitive in terms of use which I find lacking in many of the more expesive products. Set up a project for the client and a rate and you are ready to go. Set up additonal users as additional Projects by Client (one of the only things that is a little unusual). Set each client matter up as a new "client."The functionality of this project is terrific. It does everything that the big names do in terms of time management, billing and collecting. Syncs with LawPay. Direct Email Invoicing. Trust Account management. Free telephone support which is very helpful. With a few tweaks, this product does all that you need it to do. While it does not "sync" with Quickbooks. I view that as a blessing. Who needs the complexity? Export multiple reports to Excel, by your set categories, for accounting. I use this product to track firm expeses and reimbursements which are set up as additional accounts. Also, there is also a free App for users to input time should you not want them to have full access. Just make sure they are set up as Projects on the Clients in which they bill. For an inexpensive alternative, terrific!

Few "teaks" you need to get used to such as projects set up for each user. Also, you can't really have clients with mutiple matters as each matter must be set up as a client. HOWEVER, there is a function to categorizer all cleint matters together so that they can form a group. The Reports are excellent and quite comprehensive. It would be nice if there were links to them right from the main screen though or from the particular client matter. This is not a comrehensive case management solution. It is just for time management, billing, collections and trust account managment, and recieipts and receivables tracking. It does mostly everything on the acounting side except issue checks (those are on-line for the most part nowadays anyway). So if you need checks to be issued from the software, this product is probably not for you. If you need comrehensive case management, docuement mangament, calendaring, etc. in the same software package as your acounting and billing functions this product is not for you.

Dorothykaye W.
Paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Heaven Sent!!!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although my experience has been brief it has been an eye-opener to how much simpler my daily workload can be which will allow me to get more tasks completed in my day!

Since I literally have only used it for one day, I can only comment on the features I have used to date but that little time has only left me more excited about how Time59 is going to make my days smoother! Initially what I really loved and captured my attention is that fact I could sign up for a 30 day trial for no fee and without having to speak to a Time59 salesperson or agent. I get to do exactly what is advertised and that is to try it out. One feature I believe is heaven sent and in one day has made my case management duties a breeze is the fact I can add a Client and then add Projects under that client without creating a new case for each task we perform for the client. In MyCase I would have to create a case for each task. It would get very confusing and the billing would get all jacked up! I would literally have to delete everything and start anew.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about this software except that I am unable to create firm documents with it or at least I don't believe so. I have contacted support to find out and awaiting their response.

Associate Attorney in VS

It is helpful and managing clients.

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Still learning how to use it but it allows me to add notes and hours for all my clients.

Easy interface. Able to view and change information needed easily. Accesssble anywhere with online account.

Still figuring out invoice feature. Not intuitive. Perhaps not familiar with all features but the invoices created not always lined up with trust account information.

Tina A.

Overwogen alternatieven:

Reasonably priced time/expense billing tool

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use this to track retainers per client, billing, payments, and show the detailed billing on statements.

I am able to set up clients with different projects at different hourly rates, keep track of time and expense, and can email invoices and take online payments from the clients.

I wish it had a time tracker that was integrated so I could initiate it at the start of a project or work on a case for a client and at termination would allow me to add the description and enter it.

Trey H.
Owner/Founder in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Absolute Best Choice in Timekeeping / Billing Software for Solo and Small Law - - And I DID the rese

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time 59 is a phenomenal piece of software, at an incredible price, that has become invaluable to my law practice. I'm an experienced Solo Lawyer. I'm a real person, expressing my honest opinion, not compensated or incentivized, nor was I solicited to do so by Time 59. I just wanted to. Time 59 is that good. I have used T59 for about 15 months. I love it. It is designed Very well, and does Exactly what I need, Easily, Intuitively, Quickly, with no Hassles, and it does NOT have a bunch of fancy bells and whistles that I'd never use. This software author has achieved the perfect balance between (1) comprehensive, full featured, covering all needs and tasks that really matter, versus (2) keep it simple, intuitive, elegant, slimmed down, lightweight, not bloated. The learning curve is as easy as one could possibly hope for. I was entering time and generating invoices within minutes. I did have various questions, over the first few months. Many were answered in the Online Tutorials and FAQ's (Note: the owner assures me he is working to make all that online help even better, easier, more intuitive.) But I'm not real patient, so when I need the software to do something right now, and I can't figure out how, I just call Time 59. The owner and software author answers. He'll walk you through how to 'make it do' that function, in live time. (Super nice guy.) In short, I use it about 30 times a day, every day. I can no longer imagine practicing law without it, and the ONLY other thing I'd say That about is email, and word processing! It is the best $99 per year, that I spend on ANYTHING. (Note: Comparison to Law Practice Management (LPM) Software: I thoroughly investigated Clio, MyCase, Cosmolex, Practice Panther, and many others. They all cost way more, and do a ton of stuff that I simply do not need and would not use. If you're a solo that needs (a) timekeeping; (b) invoicing; (c) accounting, including very good Trust Fund accounting; and (d) ability to generate metrics and Financial Reports about your practice, - - but you Do NOT want all the other stuff that comes bundled into LPM Software, then Time 59 is definitely your best choice.) Trey Hanna, doing Estate Planning, Probate and Real Estate Law, in Lenexa, Kansas.

Nohl B.
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Best Buy for My Practice in Last 5 Years!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The year before I used it, I sent approximately 50 invoices over the course of 1 year. With Time59, my invoices have more than tripled and time spent preparing them has been cut from about 30 minutes per matter to under 5 minutes. This has immensely improved my collection rate and client satisfaction.

If you are looking for a tool to get your bills out and keep track of case expenses, you won't find a better product at a better price! Over the last five years, Time59 has likely had the most impact on pushing my practice forward. It does everything. Trust accounting, contingency fees, flat fees, modified flat fees, multiple time keepers, and multiple rates--you name it, it does it. It even integrates with my LawPay account.

Like any product, you'll need to test out various functions to see what they do and how they appear on the final drafts of your invoices. But you'll figure it out fairly quickly.

Colleen C.
Attorney / Firm Owner in VS

I stumbled on this billing program when I opened my new office. I could not be more pleased.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very efficient and user friendly!

It is SO easy to use. The few times I've needed customer support I received an immediate response (even after hours or on the weekend!) with a quick and easy answer to my question. This program also takes MUCH less time to fix input errors than my old billing program.

I can't think of a thing! I hate billing and this software makes it as painless as possible. I highly recommend this software!

Noble G.
Attorney in VS

I've been using Time59 for two years now. It is the best value on the market.

5 4 jaar geleden

Great value. Great customer support. Overall great product. I have been highly satisfied with the performance and capabilities of Time59. I use it everyday. I always receive a quick response to support issues.

It would be helpful if Time59 would sync with Quickbooks. This would be a huge time saver for my office staff. In my opinion, this is the only function Time59 is lacking.

Diane B.
attorney in VS

Excellent product. I have been using it for several years and no complaints.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monthly billing program for law office.

Easy to use and customer service is very responsive, This is the first billing program in 30 years of practice that i have been happy with!

I have never figured out the interest option and sending out bills without any current activity could be easier - I end up hand calculating interest and adding the amount in as an activity.

Justin K.
Justin K.
Owner/Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk

Great software product for solo attorneys who need a cost-effective way of tracking time and billing

4 4 jaar geleden

Time59 is a simple, no frills cloud software package that is inexpensive compared to other products but still gets the job done.

Time59 can be a little too simplistic for small firms with multiple users as it seems really designed for a solo attorney.

Jim M.

Great Deal

Opmerkingen: See above

I would highly recommend Time59. Like most of these types of programs, it takes a little time to get up to speed, but once you do it is a very effective tool. Some parts are a little counterintuitive (to me at least), but reprrsentative is always very responsive in answering questions by email. The product is reasonably priced, unlike the competition. Which charges an arm and a leg.

Setting up projects and using timekeepers is still a little confusing

Thomas N.
Sole Proprieter in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great solo and small firm solution for billing

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first started computer time and billing with a dos version of Timeslips. It was exciting because it was affordable , and when you needed help, your call might be answered by the guy who developed the software. Time59 is like that. They have a passion for building the best and improving it, and giving the kind of customer service which only we old timers remember. Two of my biggest concerns were cost increases later and my data if I decide to stop subscribing. My rate won't ever change and, if I stop subscribing, the program an data is still available to me , I simply can't add any data. I don't see how you can be any fairer than that. I found it easy to get started with the free trial, and subscribed after two weeks. I like that I can enter time, and work on billing, from wherever I have an Internet connection. I love that I don't have to maintain a software installation and concern myself with compatibility issues. I like the simplicity and flexibility of the billing process. I don't have to "finalize" and can bill one, or a group. I do a lot of real estate closings and have a lot of client trust deposits and disbursements. Entering multiple entries for a single client is not as easy as I would like, but I understand that is being worked on. Also if you generate a bill which, by its length has nothing but one line on the second page, you can not force it to print on one page, or spread it evenly over two pages. There is not a single thing I miss in leaving Timeslips. One of the best decisions I have made in running my practice.

Mark S.

Time 59 -- Making Law Practice Management Great Again

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a Chicago solo practitioner who has worked at law firms ranging from 18 to 1400 lawyers during the past 36 years. Going out on my own, one of my greatest concerns was finding a reasonably price billing software that would let me track and bill fees and expenses. I did a lot of reading about different programs, and picked Time 59 for a trial. It exceeded my expectations. It is amazing how fast I can generate .pdf's of bills and email them out in just a couple of hours. Team 59 also lets you monitor work in progress. When a litigation client asks where its fees stand for the month, I can send them a copy and paste of the work in progress summary screen in 3 minutes. Of course, you can also see your A/R at a glance for managing collections. Time 59 is an indispensable component of my practice and, as geeky as this might sound, Time 59 is not only easy but fun to use. (Who ever would have thought that using billing software could be fun?). Finally, the developer, Chris Monaghan, makes himself totally available for any questions and suggestions.

Michael S.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

The absolute best product for a small to medium sized law firm

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been an attorney since 1997. I have worked at large law firms and medium sized law firms in New York. Now I have my own firm in Miami, Florida. This is the only software that actually "works" for me and my firm. I have tried many other software programs but they all are confusing and suffer from bloat. Time59 is exactly what we needed. It took about 5 minutes to get up and running and we haven't stopped using it since. Now we capture all of our time without wasting time clicking through screens to perform what should be simple tasks. I know that the more people that learn about Time59 the more it is going to become the go-to program for attorneys at small to medium sized firms. From the first time I tried it it was the perfect fit for me and my office. I know that if it works this well for me it will also be the perfect fit for other law firms. I can 't say enough about this software and I look forward to all upcoming upgrades. Unquestionably 5 Stars!

Kimberleee S.

Great Billing Program for Solo Practitioner

4 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Program is easy to set up and use for those of us who are not extremely tech savvy. The process of entering time and expenses, creating invoices, entering receipts is easy to do . Pricing is very reasonable. Invoices can be printed and mailed or sent via email. A link to the client's account can be included in the email. The account history available to the client includes all of the prior bills and payments and I haven't been able to figure out how to limit that. So there are a few small quirks such as this and also some billing features that I wish I could improve. They are not significant enough for me to have any desire to change programs though. I've contacted customer service a few times with questions and suggestions and they've been very responsive. Seem to always be working to improve the program. Can't imagine a better billing program for the solo/small firm, especially for the price.

Peter F.
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Software is TOO EASY to use!

5 4 jaar geleden

It only took a few hours to get familiar with all of the features. Once all of the preferences were set up along with the my time59 users, inputting time was simplified to such an extent, I cannot believe how much time the office was wasting on recording billable hours. This software is really terrific!

None. Software is simple use and has a lot of great features. I would recommend it to any lawyer looking to improve billing.

Marisha C.
Owner/Attorney in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great biling for solo practitioners and very responsive

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first found out about Time59 from reading some article in a bar journal years ago. I jumped in both feet and Chris has been great and so responsive with customer service. If I had questions about how something functions or suggestions based on how my practice works and what I would like to see, he is willing to listen to ideas to make Time59 work better for practitioners. I have screwed things up in my billing (accidentally) but Chris was willing to walk me through it step-by-step to fix the problem. I am very pleased with the service I get and the value. The ability to just email my clients their invoice is easy-peasy; and now the new flat rate billing that keeps track of time is great. If it will just have a timer/stop-watch running in the background to keep track of actual time spent on a matter, that would be the icing on the cake! Thanks, this is great.

Teresa W.
Lawyer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Easy to learn and easy to use.

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for something simple to learn and that I could access anywhere since I move around town a lot. I had used BillQuick but it got too pricey for a solo lawyer, and I did not use most of the features. This has it all, and is very straightforward. When I ask for help on some things, the developer gets right back to me via email and is quite helpful. Support listens to my needs and really helps. Now it has trust accounting. I love that even though I don't have a need for it yet. I did not need a program with too much and this one offers just enough with expansion of my practice as a possibility. I highly recommend Time59 to small firms and solo practitioners especially though I am sure it would work for larger groups.

Marni W.

10-Year Satisfied User

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was an early adopter. This application is easy to use and has every feature I need without a lot of needless bells and whistles. I am amazed when I watch email traffic from other plaintiffs' lawyers wondering what application to use for time keeping and billing and see what others are paying. This is an excellent deal, and they are continuing to add features. Customer service is as easy as sending an email. I have done that several times and received a prompt reply. In 10 years of use, the site has never once been down. It has worked well from all of my mobile phones (currently an iPhone 5). I can quickly and easily run a variety of reports. It simply does everything I need at very reasonable and competitive cost.

Neal C.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Seriously impressed, great for a solo

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The program may not be the slickest but you don't need a Maserati, you want a reliable Ford that reliably does what you need and comes with a good mechanic - that is Time59. So far, it can do everything I need it to do and, if I ever have a doubt, the programmer is always a phone call away. I have been using this for one year, my first year as a solo practitioner. I had lots of questions and Time59 Chris always had the answer and got back to me immediately. I don't write reviews often but, after another session of great support, I knew it was the right thing to do to support this product.

Maria F.
Member in VS

Absolutely Perfect for a Solo/Small Firm Practice

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software was enthusiatically recommended to me when I opened my solo law practice nearly 18 months ago, and it has not disappointed! At one point in my initial days, I actually signed up for a trial of well known "integrated" cloud-based law practice management tool. Thirty minutes into the trial and I knew it was not for my practice - too clunky. In the same amount of time, I was already up and running in Time59. It has all the functionality I require, in an easy to understand interface at a laughable low price. Using Time59 I keep very thorough time tracking records, and easily issue professional invoices.

Steve S.

Just enough....

4 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time59 offers just enough features for practitioners who only need to track time and bill, and Time59 charges appropriately for this level of service -- the cost is very reasonable and quite a bit less expensive than more feature-laden products. If you already have a system in place for email, calendaring, contact management (although Time59 has some simple contact management features), case tracking and task management, Time59 offers very solid time tracking, billing, and email invoicing (although without any payment system integration through law pay or paypal --perhaps this will be offered in the future).

James R.

Time59 has my highest recommendation

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a user of Time59 for five years, I can attest to its excellent time/expense record keeping and invoicing capabilities. It is easy to learn and easy for new hires to learn and use. We are able to generate LEDES files for a large corporate client and hard copy invoices for individual clients, with great flexibility in invoice formatting and delivery. User input is welcomed and the program is regularly updated with new refinements and enhancements. In each of the few times we have had a problem or needed guidance, the response was immediate and the problem or question was promptly taken care of.

Helen K.
Founder/President in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Absolutely best time keeping, billing program I've used in 25 years of business.

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's intuitive, easy to use, fast. It used to take me 8-10 hours at the end of each month to prepare and send bills; now it takes about 1.5 hours from start to finish. If the FAQs don't answer a question, customer service responds within 24 hours with specific answers. It does everything I need it to do. They take suggestions for improvements/upgrades and regularly roll out new features. It's cost-effective. It's never gone "down" in the four or five years I've used it. Saved many headaches as well as hours of billable times.

Andrea B.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Awesome Billing Program Priced Right!

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this program for a year now and could not be more pleased. It is as if the program were written for my practice. I practice primarily domestic relations and bankruptcy and it has made monthly billing an absolute breeze. I can finish billing within a 1/2 hour or less, which helps me to get billing out on time and has increased my revenues! I have already recommended it to several of my friends and they love it too. Just can't say enough about the program and the unbelievable customer service!