We thoroughly recommend iStateSoft!

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2011
Sue & richard V.
Accounts & Marketing Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Definitely a company we would recommend as reliable, communicative and with development skills that work in a relatively high volume scalable but necessarily, secure environment. They are very professional, friendly & extremely polite and very responsive to all requests & queries.

Pluspunten: We started working with iStateSoft in Apr/May 2007. We were looking to quickly implement an online self catering holiday rental platform. ISateSoft provided an "off the shelf" version but could clearly develop bespoke elements. The basic software was also good value. Our reservations about distance, time zones and languages were completely unfounded!

Minpunten: Our only consideration was the distance and language barriers.

Very Happy Client

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2011
Deanna S.
Property Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Capterra. They met and exceeded our expectations.

Pluspunten: The business of Property Management requires complex software. After many disappointments with other programmer promises, we found a company able to design a web site completely suited to our business. Everything was completed very timely and they are experts at listening to a laymans explanation and implementing it into your program. The pricing is very reasonable for the expertise you receive.

Minpunten: The only con is the time difference. We worked around that with no difficulty.

Very positive experience of iStateSoft and their property manager software

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2011
Viv R.
Owner-manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend the use of iStateSoft's property manager - the level of service I've received since I started my business 4 years ago has been great - exceeding my expectations.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and just what I needed for my holiday cottage advertising portal. The customer support from iState has been fantastic - they are very responsive and helpful.

Minpunten: ..........

MyChildcare.ie and iState

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2011
Adrian G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I can highly recommend this product

Pluspunten: Good features, great support and a strong codebase

Minpunten: None that I can think of