Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over LiveChat

Premium LiveChat en helpdesksoftware gebruikt door 26.000 bedrijven. Probeer LiveChat en verander je team in rocksterren in de klantenservice!

Meer informatie over LiveChat

Livechat allows rapid communication with customers and bypasses the need for long phone call wait times. Ubiquitous among major businesses and improves customer experience substantially.

The lag can be pretty awful sometimes...that's hard to explain to a client. Sometimes it makes us look lazy.

Beoordelingen van LiveChat

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

LiveChat heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.652 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LiveChat eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.652)

andrew
game maken in België
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

als je graag wild kunne sturen zonder dat geld altijd kost vala

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: heel veel niewe mensen leren kene veel bij geleerd over de comunty

dat de gespreken teminsten altijd correct verlopen en iedreen van welk taal ook tog kan stuuren en da ik gwn kan lezen

dat wel afentoe traag kan laden want als je efe snel er op wil kan soms wel efe duren

Patrik
Patrik
CEO in Slowakije
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

LiveChat review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We set up a live chat for our customer on his eshop. Quick setup within a few minutes and the customer also quickly adopted the livechat window.

14 day free trial version Possibility to share the screen with the customer A huge number of features such as automatic replies, switching between operators, offline messages and more.

After the 14-day free version expires, you need to purchase the paid version. For some, this can be off-putting.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It's simple and fast, so I can contact my teammates right away

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Livechat allows for instant, one-on-one interaction with customers, increasing the likelihood that they will become paying clients. Live chat takes a customer-centric approach and equips your company with useful tools.

The use of real-time chat allows us to communicate with our clients in a highly productive manner. We have found that creating many agent accounts and assigning specific tasks to different teams of workers helps us do more in less time.

Its price tag is higher than those of its rivals. The delay in getting chat messages is annoying and often leads to misunderstandings. It takes time for support to respond and fix the issue we report.

Clarke
Desktop Support Analyst in Israël
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

No More Phone Call Waiting with LiveChat

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

As Desktop Support Analyst, it has been easy for me to communicate with customers online without having to make and receive long calls.

Integration to our website was hectic during initial setup - kudos to the vendor support team for intervention.

Mattia
Head of Marketing and Communication in Italië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

We skip to Zen Desk!

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They fake in supporting nonprofit organizations. We spend like 300 dollars monthly in LiveChat, even if we are an official nonprofit organization in Italy. We obviously sent them all the documents provided by Italy's government. But they decided not to accept our application without telling us any reason. Not professional at all. Considering that isn't possible to build long-term relationships with them, we skip to another software. You better do the same. Don't trust in LiveChat and don't try to find support in Dominica.

Nice design, nothing more than that actually.

It costs a lot for poor quality service and support.

Michele
Senior Customer Specialist in Mexico
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

A versatile App

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been one of the greatest apps that I've ever used to interact with customers and the fact that we're able to send the chat transcripts give an incredible peace of mind to the clients

You can easily share files with customers, send links, or even schedule meetings - you can also set up canned responses to answer common queries. It's also great that you can transfer chats between agents, which is helpful if your business has multiple departments with different specialties (or mostly because customers tend to request to speak to an agent) It is also important to note that the messages have a layout that is similar to Facebook/messenger. the queued chats are displayed in a column on the left panel, while you can focus on a chat in the center panel. Additionally, there's a right panel where you can see all the details of the customer that you're currently helping (sites that they've visited, their device, their browser, if they're a returning customer or not, etc.)

It can be pricey if you have several agents - there are multiple plans based on how many people you need to go live - One of the basic ones allows you to have 14 people at the same time (including admins, so this can reduce the number of agents that'll be assisting a customer))

Cheryl
BDC Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Easy way to communicate with customers and shoppers

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Would highly recommend as the software is basic and intuitive to use. Can easily train new employees within minutes of use. Customer support is excellent as well.

Easy of use of the software as it is intuitive and basic.

Sometime the notifications would be missed and we weren't sure if it was our hardware of the software itself.

Adrian
Chiropractor in Canada
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product, works and easy to use.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good

Easy to set up. Integrates well and is a fair price.

Could be a it cheaper. Could be a bit cheaper. Not in Canadian dollars.

Ibtissam
Customer services back officer in Marokko
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Livechat review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like everything about this application, i hope that everyone use it

I like many options about this application : login in very fastly, make a good conversation with the clients real time managing, how you can talk and share screen while you talk

Actually i didn’t find something least about this application it helps me a lot in my work but i would say the price

Jasmin
Jasmin Safro in Bosnië en Herzegovina
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Jasmin Safro

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It ok I use it little bit but it is ok ..that is my opinion

That's easy question about love chat . That is live conversation

A lot of idiots use it .that's only reason I heat about love chat

Karen
Payroll Admin in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Live Chat Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Live Chat is a great feature. I prefer to use live chat than to talk on the phone.

I have already been on Live Chat and the company I was talking with was getting ready to close and they ended my conversation without finishing, because it was closing time.

Directiekantoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

LiveChat mudou minha empresa

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company started using LiveChat because we were losing a lot of customers due to the lack of support that was able to solve problems quickly. Before we started using the software, we used e-mail and this generated very slow communication with our customers. We implemented LiveChat just over two years ago and improved the level of our service. Since then, we have increased the efficiency of our work, reduced costs and mainly improved our relationship with the client.

LiveChat integrated perfectly with our business, the software is fast and allows us to reduce the average service. Because we are able to solve our customers' problems more quickly, we were able to expand our customer portfolio. This means increased revenue for our company. But the most positive effect was being able to improve the way our company was seen in the market. The best thing about LiveChat is that it allows us to work and at the same time provide support to our client, because whenever there is a new interaction, the software emits an audible warning on the mobile device and this allows us to be answering questions in real time.

Well, we currently face only a few difficulties with the usability of the app for mobile devices, because the web version of LiveChat is perfect, but the mobile version and a little limited, in my view, needs to expand the features in the mobile version, such as the resolution tags that are not allowed to be added in each contact, but the web version has this function. Another issue that implies the use of LiveChat is the cost of implementation, which is a little high by the standards of some companies.

Marketing en reclame

LiveChatInc Review

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon. It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat. Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible. When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through. All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

Alexandre
Owner in Brazilië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved. Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

Reactie LiveChat Software

5 jaar geleden

Hi Alexandre, Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day! If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-live-chat-software-for-wordpress/reviews/#new-post  Cheers, LiveChat team

Nina
Customer service manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Only gotten worse over time..

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great for connecting with customers... When it actually works.

Okay, I really loved this software at first. But then they started to change and add things, and every time they have something technical going on or update their software, the app stops working on my phone. With zero resolution from their 'technical team'. In general, the software idea is great, but the execution and functionality aren't so great.

I have had technical issues with this software too many times now. The first time when they updated their app and software, the app stopped working on my phone. I contacted the tech team and they had to restore me to the older version in order for it to work. Later on, just recently, same thing - app stops working, I contact technical team and they can't do anything and tell me it is my phone.. Even though nothing had changed with my phone. I grew up around professional technicians my whole life, and am well aware of how these softwares work, and the technical team honestly does not know what they are doing there. This, this created an issue where I cannot provide the adequate customer service I need to for my business. I am switching to another chat provider next week, have had enough of the issues with this one. Not worth the money when there are better chat softwares out there.

Civiele techniek, 10.000+ werknemers

Livechat exceeds our expectations.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Livechat is an invaluable tool that enables seamless communication with potential clients across various mediums of their preference. Its integration within my department has significantly enhanced our interactions, leading to higher satisfaction rates among first-time clients and reduced query resolution times. Moreover, Livechat serves as a powerful tool for converting interested prospects into paying clients, further contributing to the success of our business.

The Livechat team consistently delivers exceptional support, which has greatly enhanced our experience with the software. They promptly address any challenges we encounter and continuously provide valuable resources to optimize our usage of the Livechat platform. Moreover, the extensive range of high-quality features available to us sets Livechat apart from being just a helpdesk solution. Our utilization of Livechat has expanded beyond expectations, thanks to the outstanding features it offers.

The addition of a lifetime ban feature is highly necessary to effectively handle trolls. The current option to ban individuals for only a few weeks falls short when dealing with persistent trolls.

Osagumwenro Progress
Osagumwenro Progress
Management Trainee in Nigeria
Publieke zaken, 11-50 werknemers

An Ode to LiveChat

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need. Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal. Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well. One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time. As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client. Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Shannon
CSR in VS
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Live Chat for Instant Results

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LiveChat is something we use to communicate with our online customers daily. It allows us to aid them without having to speak on the phone. Overall it is a fantastic product that aids in our daily productivity.

I love how simple it is to keep in communications with our customers. It is an easy software to use and has some features that make things much easier for customer service representatives. My favorite part is the canned responses or snippets. It makes things easier when keeping up with company expectations of what is expected in a call.

Some of the manager options could be a little easier to use. When monitoring a chat that someone else is taking occasionally there is a delay.

Jessica
Jessica
Volunteer Director in VS
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

LiveChat - Great Communication with our Customers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this has solved a huge hole in our business - communication with our customers. We have been using LiveChat for over 4 years, and I wouldn't consider switching to another platform. The customer support we have received from LiveChat has been A+.

LiveChat has been a staple of our business for many, many years. We continue to use this software on a daily basis to stay connected with our customers whether we are in the office or away. When in the office, we stay logged into LiveChat to easily chat with our customers to help them navigate our site or answer any questions they may have. When away, we utilize the software to allow our customers to message their questions. You have the option of setting all the notification settings tailored to your communication style with your customers. And, you can easily add, change or delete employee/users from your account. Additionally, you can set different levels of access based on these employees.

The price is a bit heftier then other competitors. Pricing is based on number of users to the account. Besides this, I have never experienced something I didn't like with the software.

CYNTHIA
Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Livechat gives us a professional look.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the simplicity of the Livechat interface ,and this is a major factor while I adopted the program as my startups customer chat solution. It is affordable, which is very cheap when compared with the enormous benefits we have gotten from this program over the last one year. I like the Livechat customer support department. The support team have continuously served my startup very well. We get responses to our queries instantly via chat messages and the support team also forwards us periodic write-ups guiding us on newer ways we can use Livechat ,to grow our business. I am provided with daily and periodic stats and metrics which easen the process of measuring the performance of my customer care team.

Livechat is just the real deal. However I am not overly impressed with its mobile app,I will like to see a better improved mobile app. which will remove the need of always having to access Livechat from a desktop or laptop computer to make major changes or customization.We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Basiirat
Basiirat
Customer Support Analyst in Nigeria
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Livechat is magical.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our customers regularly inform us that they get a faster response to their questions,when they communicate with my organizations customer care team via our website ,as against when they put a call across to our support telephone line. Livechat enable our agents communicate faster with customers than they do via the telephone ; therefore it has made the customer care team work faster,efficiently.

I have used Livechat for over eighteen months and I get impressed by the sheer quality of this program. From the interface,which is among the most intuitive of any software solution I use as work ,to its customer support which is available to resolve our needs within seconds of getting on their website. Livechat also has a broad array of features which will improve any customer service department. Among these large library of feature on Livechat ,I particularly love the sneak-peek feature.The sneak-peek feature let me see what a web visitor is typing even before it is sent and I have had a few visitors try to ask me how I seem to know what they are typing; I tell them it is Magic.

Livechat needs to broaden the functionality of its mobile app. At the moment,it only allows for it to be used to chat with web visitors and nothing more.

Manoj
Senior IT trainer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

bad ticketing system

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All here are talking on Chat feature, that is really nice comparing to available on the earth!
It's not the complete solution to customer support requirement. Need to use another helpdesk solution for ticketing and email reply.
Ticketing system is really bad, no separate canned reply available, need to use same available in chat. The reply emails can't be customized and very "old n ugly" interface displayed to end user in reply email. Powered by Livechat" can't removed in ticket reply. I contacted to support desk on this, but not answered well: "Yes our product manager know this..., we will update you." No proper/firm answer "When I can modify this ticket reply?". I think, they will see your subscription period, say for 1 year then standard answers. Might be different experience in trial or monthly subscribers. I am finally searching for good ticketing/email reply service.... search never ends for customer support team for good all in 1 solution!

chat is instant, fast reply and appropriate geo-location.

Ticket system is really need "good modern interface" updation. Customization options are not available for ticket system. Need to work hard on ticketing seriously, comparing to helpdesk, desk.com or groove

Reactie LiveChat Software

7 jaar geleden

I'm sure there are improvements that can be made. Thank you for the detailed review, Manoj. ps. If you are looking for certain canned responses we suggest using a grouping system. Something like a prefix before an initial canned response. t_ (for tickets - #t_sales) and/or c_ (for chats -#c_chats). This way, you will narrow down the list of available tags.

Ravi
Project Manager in India
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A remarkably good chat option

4,0 6 jaar geleden

They have a very interactive customer service section. The very fact that they are user-friendly makes them even more unique. It shows detailed information about the person and the other end. This is especially helpful when you belong to any kind of business group and can offer your help with regard to the services available in that specific place. Also, the feature wherein if the person is not online at the other end you could still leave a message so that it could be caught up later, is really good. And, since automatically generated greetings are present, all the manual initial greetings need not be told all over again to each of the contact.

It would have been even more helpful if another separate page was generated whenever a call appears so that they wouldn’t go unnoticed. The mobile app needs to be improved a bit more. It doesn’t show justice to the desktop version.

Eric
Eric
Marketing Manager in VK
Marktonderzoek, 10.000+ werknemers

A necessary customer chat tool

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It improves sales because it understands what the client is looking for and everything directly with the seller, it is quite necessary organizationally and it is also accessible to companies

What I like is that it allows quick and real-time interactions with customers. It is an assistance system that, as a communication tool on web pages, benefits many sectors in the company. I like this tool because it is quite easy to use and it is a service that allows first year to know the concerns and wishes of customers

It is not a complicated tool and it brings long-term benefits to the company since customers feel personalized care and its functions are easily adaptable.

Tammy
Accounting Manager in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

The Best Helpdesk Software Available

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I believe that livechat increases the well-being of customer support workers while also providing a better experience for customers, as they are no longer waiting on the phone impatiently. Canned replies are useful because they allow the user to quickly communicate information or instructions to consumers without having to explain each time a problem arises.

The LiveChat chat system continues to astound me with its flexibility and power while maintaining an easy-to-use, intuitive, and straightforward user interface. Administrative tasks are an ease and a delight (and I don't say that lightly)! Upscaling is simple, and their customer service representatives are pleasant to speak with and really helpful. The developer documentation portal for their APIs and libraries is, without a doubt, the best example I've ever seen. If you're looking for a way to integrate or customize LiveChat, this is a significant plus.

In comparison to the PC versions, the mobile app needs a lot of work, and we won't see all of the live chat features there.