Gemiddelde scores

3,9 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over Salesforce

Maak kennis met 's werelds grootste CRM-platform. Beheer elke fase van je klantrelaties tussen afdelingen.

Meer informatie over Salesforce

15.952 reviews worden weergegeven

Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Salesforce - Marketing & Lead Gen"

Opmerkingen: We are using Salesforce to streamline new business leads and nurture leads into actual sales. We are able to analyze, vet, engage, and track the progress of the new leads we receive from our Facebook lead gen ads. Salesforce integrates directly into Facebook's Business Manager and automatically imports new leads in real-time. We are also able to see the cost per lead acquired and other rich insights from our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that get directly populated into our dash.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is one of the most powerful and sophisticated CRMs available. The onboarding process and demos with the reps were exceptionally helpful. The reps really took time to understand our CRM needs, our workflow process, and how we can best utilize/adopt Salesforce into our new business department to grow revenue and track progress. The tool is completely customizable and has very advanced marketing integrations within the cloud. The ability to track leads and history (who followed up and when) and add notes and assign leads to specific people makes the entire workflow so much more efficient. It's worth the price tag if you take advantages of the features.

Minpunten: We wish the marketing cloud add on wasn't so expensive. There are many tools available that offer the same features such as Sprout Social and Hubspot. However, the price was a little steep for the $6,000. I also wish pricing was a bit more transparent. The discounts and contract lengths have been very inconsistent in our experience.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
Huw W.
Account Manager
Computerhardware, 10.000+ werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019

"Salesforce CRM Review - Daily user"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience using Salesforce has been good. I've used the application for 19 months and I'd say it took at least 3 months to get familiar with the tool. I work for an organisation of +180k and the tool is used widely across the business, which is a testament to its reliability and scalability. For smaller organisations, there is likely to be less complexity involved, as there will be less integration required with other applications - which Salesforce does incredibly well. To summarise, I'd say to prospective adopters of Salesforce, expect to invest some time in training new users of the tool but its remarkable functionality and capabilities far outweigh this ramp-up period.

Pluspunten: -Highly customisable with deep and wide integration with my organisations SaaS or natively developed applications.
-Allows you to produce very detailed reports to track my own activity and history. Which can also be used by management to track team progress and activity.
-A customisable dashboard that allows frequently uses tabs to be populated to a "bookmarks bar" which allows for faster navigation.
-Great search feature that allows for search across the entire CRM database.

Minpunten: -Due to its high functionality and range of options it can be overbearing to use at times.
-Requires internet connection which means there is occasional latency and is not accessible at all times.
-Visually, it's not the most appealing tool that I've ever used.
-Steep learning curve for those that have not used it before, but then that goes for most CRM tools.

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019
Angel J.
HMIS Operations Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Salesforce Get Me"

Opmerkingen: Using Salesforce for many years has helped keep track of everything business. We use it to track and organize email, notes, files and reports on clients and employees. We use the dashboard feature and notifications to stay on top of needs and alerts. It makes us more efficient in our work and our planning.

Pluspunten: I love the flexibility, the expandability, the collaboration I achieve with the entire organization has helped make us more efficient as a whole.

Minpunten: The software is expensive yet they did give a non-profit discount that is appreciated. The buy-in from all users is also challenging just due to it being a new software.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Evan R.
Donor Development Specialist
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Salesforce NPSP - Pricey, but will give you room to grow"

Opmerkingen: Great! If possible, I recommend ensuring you have someone in-house with at least 3 years experience before deployment. We contract a Salesforce Developer who aids non-profits specifically to aid in back-end matters.

Pluspunten: I love that it has given our non-profit a space to grow into. Too often, non-profits find themselves barred by limits placed on the number of Contacts being retained. Most pricing is based around this figure which is tiresome when you are looking to gain momentum without having to have constant upgrades. Salesforce is massive and delivers in what it says it will do.

Minpunten: It is challenging to learn. I would have appreciated options for non-profit teams to have discount pricing on trainings with use. This would have provided for shared trust in the CRM, rather than knowledge given to a few who then became internal advocates for the system.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Sal T.
Consultant
Mediaproductie
    3,5 /5
    3,5 /5
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2016

"Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X"

Pluspunten: I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain. I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Minpunten: Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2016
Salesforce Admin
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

"May the SalesFORCE be with you!"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is a game-changer for our organization. We've reported out on items that previously we hadn't in years. There's very little manual effort now as we have so many triggers setup for automation.

Pluspunten: Without Salesforce our organization simply would not be able to function as quickly as we do now. We have so many automation processes and workflows setup that has saved us a lot of time. We use this platform across 15 departments in our organization, and it continues to grow. Everyone who sees the benefits of this great CRM... asks for User licenses... it's that good. We love the Contact Management, Lead-> Opportunity tracking and most importantly the Reports and Dashboards!

Minpunten: Salesforce can be pricey especially as it grows within an organization, so that would be the one setup. However, they do offer a Non-Profit Starter pack that I'd recommend small non-profit organizations to look into.

• Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020
Alain jove R.
Freelancer
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"The CRM worth buying"

Opmerkingen: Overall, this app is something I'd definitely recommend as it has a very good system for organizing corporate activity, ease of use is very good, navigation wise it can be improved, load time is fast, and above all I haven't experienced any downtime when I was using this CRM.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is one awesome tool that is very useful and budget-wise that is already full of functionality to run daily tasks, organize tickets for support, reminders for important to do's whether needing immediate attention or non-urgent ones. It is also great with integrations for easier management such as with calendar apps. It has your sort functions, filters for categorizing, labeling, and disposition tagging for at a glance view. The one thing I observed about this CRM is it doesn't lag although a lot of users are already accessing the same interface, which means it has a stable platform and servers that can accommodate the bandwidth of multiple users. I can safely say that it allocates a significant storage to avoid the nuisance of pages loading slowly. Not only that, so far there are no reported issues of their database being breached or any intrusions which is very harmful for businesses and their trade secrets. It is vital since client data is the backbone of a business. I'm glad that they have established these safeguards well to make their product reliable and trustworthy.

Minpunten: The only thing I noticed is it took a lot of clicks to get you to where you want to go in this CRM. For example, in opening a particular ticket, you'd have to open a preview page first before being able to open the ticket with the actual content itself. Although the site mapping was remedied internally to lessen the time of navigating from one page to another. So far that's the only downside I've encountered.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Kelly michael S.
Director of Digital Transformation
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Excellent Features, Wide-Ranging, Enterprise-Level CRM"

Opmerkingen: As I always say, you get what you pay for and that's certainly true with Salesforce. Adding Salesforce to your tech stack is a big investment, but one that will almost certainly pay for itself.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is incredibly robust for automation and capturing data if you have a knowledgeable administrator at the helm of your business. Being able to create different sections (objects), fields, reports and rules in a matter of minutes makes it the best CRM I have ever used.

Minpunten: In Salesforce, everything is connected, which can often times cause errors or minor issues when making a simple change/addition. The software is getting better at educating users and administrators, but it lacks the full ability to debug easily.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Jeff F.
Operations Manager
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Very functional product"

Pluspunten: Industry leading software
Massive community support network
High volume of add-ins and extensions
Intuitive natural user interface (lightning)
Easy reporting
Highly customizable

Minpunten: Some administration/development is quite complicated for newer admins
Product support, even on premier, is frustrating. Had to explain the same issue to each tier of support. Often I resolved our issue on my own.
Mobile app has been inconsistently working for both iPhone and Android for the last year or so.
Some browser based issues & Mac v. PC Java based issues.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Doug B.
Salesforce Administrator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020

"It does it all"

Opmerkingen: SF is the tool to have. It's already an amazing platform but continues to grow. SF continually invests in new products that enhance the features already available and continually rolls out updates with 3 major releases per year. Like any technology, it's consistently improving but they are already a leader and mainstay in this space.

Pluspunten: Most people believe SF to be a CRM and while that is true, it's much more than that. It's a platform that leverages the technology of the CRM and is so easily customized that it can manage your entire business. This is the next generation of technology for every business need.

Minpunten: While the capabilities are nearly endless, not everything is offered out of the box. SF offers a lot of different products and has an extensive community of 3rd party app providers that allow for additional functionality that can be installed. Some of these products are free while others are paid beyond the initial licensing purchase through SF.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020
Tim E.
Enterprise Account Executive
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"the Best CRM on the market"

Opmerkingen: 10/10. The most complete CRM out there. We are only scratching the surface of what we can use SF for.

Pluspunten: There literally isn't anything That Salesforce can't do. We are even beginning to use their billing system. It is absolutely vital for sales engagement, pipeline management, forecasting, relationship management, etc.....

Minpunten: Sometimes it feels like you need a degree in SF to do certain things. It can be hard to figure things out.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Daniel B.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2021

"Horrible if you try to leave"

Opmerkingen: When my contract term ended Salesforce continue to bill me. the contact number i was provided reached empty voicemail . Through covid 19 i had no to contact to Salesforce. Although i fulfilled my obligations and made all my payments for my term. Salesforce found a way to continue to bill unwanted service

Pluspunten: I like the dream that was sold to me. I was told the program can do all that i asked for .

Minpunten: The experience i had was horrible. I was sold a dream paid for all the options for support. The only support they gave was connecting me to third party developers that would charge outrageous prices.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2021
Thiago N.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"DAILY WORK TOOL"

Opmerkingen: TOOL FACILITES THE DAY DAY FOR MY MANAGEMENT, I COSIGO SEE ALL MY WORK AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY, NORMALLY LOADS VERY FAST AND NOT THE PROCESS OF ACCESS, AFTER LEARNING TO MOVE IT IS VERY EASY TO HANDLING THE MANAGEMENT EASY.

Pluspunten: TOTAL SHOW MANAGEMENT OF ALL MY SALES PIPELINE, SALES FORECAST, SALES ESTIMATION AND PROJECTION PANEL MANAGEMENT, ACTIVITIES AND OPOTUNITIES MANAGEMENT, QUOTATION AND OPPORTUNITIES WITH ALL THE DATA ON LINE FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING

Minpunten: A LITTLE COMPLEX FOR THOSE WHO START, IT IS SOMETIMES A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO FIND THE FIELD THAT YOU WANT TO FIND, CHAT I THINK HALF COMPLICATED.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Tamra J.
Sales and Markeing Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

"Sales for is a decent product."

Opmerkingen: It was ok, not my favorite.

Pluspunten: I liked the ability to use it from any location and computer

Minpunten: Their customer service was ridiculously pushy and contacted me repeatedly, even after I said I didn't require their assistance or additional add ons.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021
Olufemi O.
Team Lead
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"What is Salesforce"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is a client relationship the board (CRM) stage that lets organizations oversee client questions, grumblings, and discussions, from any source, across the board place. This makes it simpler to oversee and address client issues, and to dissect deals and advertising execution, improving consumer loyalty and boosting business development through new and holding clients. The Salesforce stage can tie-up a lot of various ways that organizations converse with clients. For instance, it can oversee web-based media communications, promoting efforts, online live visits, calls, and messages. Salesforce likewise offers numerous extra administrations that may prove to be useful for organizations. It calls the entirety of its various contributions "mists" and there are heaps of them: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Analytics Cloud to name the most well known. Each comes in at an alternate value, which you can have custom-fitted to your business with our supportive CRM quote device. Anyway numerous Clouds you pick, they would all be able to be gotten to through the single, bound together Salesforce CRM stage — making it simpler to learn and comprehend the product. It's additionally accessible on Android and iOS cell phones, just as on work areas. This makes it overly simple for home and telecommuters.

Pluspunten: Salesforce CRM was worked to address the issues of undertakings and huge organizations, yet as the SaaS world detonated and independent venture arrangements turned out to be more normal, Salesforce extended its extension with smoothed out alternatives that were simpler and more reasonable to get fully operational. Today, the CRM goliath offers clients of each kind admittance to incredible business programming with a lot of customization alternatives. The valuing scale Salesforce utilizes makes it simple for developing organizations to work out profoundly progressed frameworks, piece-by-piece, as they develop. The sheer versatility of Salesforce settles on it a fantastic decision for organizations that are rapidly extending. The Salesforce AppExchange store is one manner by which CRM clients can work out adjustable frameworks. Through the store, Salesforce offers outsider incorporations for a huge number of applications and programming items that range from in-house Salesforce additional items to outsider arrangements (both paid and free).

Minpunten: Evaluating alternatives with Salesforce can immediately get confounded, and numerous clients gripe about an absence of lucidity with regards to what is incorporated and what costs extra. Clients who imperfect from Salesforce frequently refer to this sort of disarray.

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020
Marketing Operations Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

"Automation and Access to Customer Data"

Opmerkingen: As mentioned before, my overall experience has been phenomenal. I'm confident enough to speak for the rest of my team by saying that Salesforce has benefited our organization to close more deals and build trust with our customers.

Pluspunten: Salesforce gives our sales team the ability to review accurate customer information. We're able to personalize each of our prospects/leads in order to optimize our overall close rate. I work directly with the internal marketing team. A crucial role of mine to create custom objects, build reports and dashboards, and updating or creating flows through process builder. Salesforce overall has been a tremendous support to our team in helping us bring our leads down the marketing funnel, stage by stage.

Minpunten: I have ran into errors and problems with Salesforce numerous times. However, I believe this is due to me being uneducated about the software. Whenever I'm stuck, I usually proceed to one of the following:
1. Open up trailhead to earn and learn one of the many badges they have on there.
2. Search for my problem on the trailhead community. They're many experts on there!
3. Submit a case to Salesforce.

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020
Ron S.
COO
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

"Everything you would ever need including a large monthly bill"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been great. It's expensive, complex, powerful and huge. It will do anything you need. I've become a big fan.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is extremely customizable. I have been able to make it do pretty much everything I need. It has allowed me to shape and mold it to perfectly fit our sales processes and workflow. I love this software. The customer support has been outstanding as well. There is always somebody that can field my questions. I like the web-hosting. I like the layout of the UI. My sales people of been ab le to quickly adopt it.

Minpunten: This software is expensive. Unless you buy the Enterprise license (the most expensive), you're going to get nickel-and-dimed. Just found out I'm going to need to pay $25 extra for each user per month just so I can use the API which will let me automate my integration with Quickbooks. The Salesforce Inbox app looks amazing, but that's going to cost me extra as well. Want more custom workflows? You'll need to pay extra. Want click-to-call functionality? Get out your wallet. Also, because of the complexity of learning the system and building out a custom installation for my business, it has almost become a fulltime job for me. I don't know how any business could adopt Salesforce without a technical admin with lots of spare time. I absolutely hate the "cutesy" visual branding. The artistic decorations in the UI make it feel like I'm using some scrap-booking software. I feel like the look-and-feel was designed for a pre-teen girl. Children dressed up in animal costumes, cartoon animals, floating animated hearts... really?? What were they thinking. It is the opposite of professional. When my sales team first saw the branding they immediately assumed this was some children's software. It made a lousy first impression. The features are amazing, but dressing them with flowers and ice-cream detracts.

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020