Gemiddelde scores

3,9 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over Salesforce

Maak kennis met 's werelds grootste CRM-platform. Beheer elke fase van je klantrelaties tussen afdelingen.

Meer informatie over Salesforce

15.185 reviews worden weergegeven

Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Salesforce - Marketing & Lead Gen"

Opmerkingen: We are using Salesforce to streamline new business leads and nurture leads into actual sales. We are able to analyze, vet, engage, and track the progress of the new leads we receive from our Facebook lead gen ads. Salesforce integrates directly into Facebook's Business Manager and automatically imports new leads in real-time. We are also able to see the cost per lead acquired and other rich insights from our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that get directly populated into our dash.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is one of the most powerful and sophisticated CRMs available. The onboarding process and demos with the reps were exceptionally helpful. The reps really took time to understand our CRM needs, our workflow process, and how we can best utilize/adopt Salesforce into our new business department to grow revenue and track progress. The tool is completely customizable and has very advanced marketing integrations within the cloud. The ability to track leads and history (who followed up and when) and add notes and assign leads to specific people makes the entire workflow so much more efficient. It's worth the price tag if you take advantages of the features.

Minpunten: We wish the marketing cloud add on wasn't so expensive. There are many tools available that offer the same features such as Sprout Social and Hubspot. However, the price was a little steep for the $6,000. I also wish pricing was a bit more transparent. The discounts and contract lengths have been very inconsistent in our experience.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
Jeff F.
Operations Manager
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Very functional product"

Pluspunten: Industry leading software
Massive community support network
High volume of add-ins and extensions
Intuitive natural user interface (lightning)
Easy reporting
Highly customizable

Minpunten: Some administration/development is quite complicated for newer admins
Product support, even on premier, is frustrating. Had to explain the same issue to each tier of support. Often I resolved our issue on my own.
Mobile app has been inconsistently working for both iPhone and Android for the last year or so.
Some browser based issues & Mac v. PC Java based issues.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Sal T.
Consultant
Mediaproductie
    3,5 /5
    3,5 /5
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2016

"Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X"

Pluspunten: I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain. I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Minpunten: Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

• Beoordeeld op 21-9-2016
Assistant to the Director Operations
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2020

"Cost effective and very efficient CRM"

Opmerkingen: I helped in implementing corporate engagement plan for donation management.
It has easily defined schema and took less time to customize the module.

Pluspunten: Easily defined, fully connected and talking features. It is widely popular in each industry sector, market leader and radical in changing the whole ecosystem of CRM industry. SaaS or PaaS it has changed whole ecosystem. Every company which is on on Salesforce has saved tonnes of money and time while focusing on their potential.

Minpunten: Too many customizations lead to duplicate efforts. It releases so many versions so fast that sometime unnecessary update clients do.

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2020
Kelly michael S.
Director of Digital Transformation
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Excellent Features, Wide-Ranging, Enterprise-Level CRM"

Opmerkingen: As I always say, you get what you pay for and that's certainly true with Salesforce. Adding Salesforce to your tech stack is a big investment, but one that will almost certainly pay for itself.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is incredibly robust for automation and capturing data if you have a knowledgeable administrator at the helm of your business. Being able to create different sections (objects), fields, reports and rules in a matter of minutes makes it the best CRM I have ever used.

Minpunten: In Salesforce, everything is connected, which can often times cause errors or minor issues when making a simple change/addition. The software is getting better at educating users and administrators, but it lacks the full ability to debug easily.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Doug B.
Salesforce Administrator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020

"It does it all"

Opmerkingen: SF is the tool to have. It's already an amazing platform but continues to grow. SF continually invests in new products that enhance the features already available and continually rolls out updates with 3 major releases per year. Like any technology, it's consistently improving but they are already a leader and mainstay in this space.

Pluspunten: Most people believe SF to be a CRM and while that is true, it's much more than that. It's a platform that leverages the technology of the CRM and is so easily customized that it can manage your entire business. This is the next generation of technology for every business need.

Minpunten: While the capabilities are nearly endless, not everything is offered out of the box. SF offers a lot of different products and has an extensive community of 3rd party app providers that allow for additional functionality that can be installed. Some of these products are free while others are paid beyond the initial licensing purchase through SF.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020
Tech support
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020

"Impressively functional (Has it and can do almost EVERYTHING)"

Opmerkingen: Very stable and excellent. I am very happy to have SalesForce because what we used to do in 5 steps before, with salesforce is done in 2 clicks and this translates into more time and a lot of production.

Pluspunten: For what you pay. You can use it for ALL types of channels, functions and businesses. Is awesome. We started using it as an internal social network, then it was the reporting platform, then communication (chat and mail) then phone and social networks. Little by little everything is being unified in salesforce which translates into savings in licenses for other applications.

Minpunten: It has so many functions and capabilities that it is extremely complex to implement. We have 2 years and still does not have a complete release because update patches are constantly being released although I think this has nothing to do with the application itself. but from the staff of our organization that is doing the implementation.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020
Thiago N.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"DAILY WORK TOOL"

Opmerkingen: TOOL FACILITES THE DAY DAY FOR MY MANAGEMENT, I COSIGO SEE ALL MY WORK AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY, NORMALLY LOADS VERY FAST AND NOT THE PROCESS OF ACCESS, AFTER LEARNING TO MOVE IT IS VERY EASY TO HANDLING THE MANAGEMENT EASY.

Pluspunten: TOTAL SHOW MANAGEMENT OF ALL MY SALES PIPELINE, SALES FORECAST, SALES ESTIMATION AND PROJECTION PANEL MANAGEMENT, ACTIVITIES AND OPOTUNITIES MANAGEMENT, QUOTATION AND OPPORTUNITIES WITH ALL THE DATA ON LINE FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING

Minpunten: A LITTLE COMPLEX FOR THOSE WHO START, IT IS SOMETIMES A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO FIND THE FIELD THAT YOU WANT TO FIND, CHAT I THINK HALF COMPLICATED.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Ryan H.
Sales Development Lead
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"Must have PhD to Operate"

Opmerkingen: In general, I am satisfied. I am able to hold my contacts and all of their information securely and access them with ease. Outside of simple features and regular access, Salesforce can and will be very frustrating to the average or even above average computer user.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is EXTREMELY customizable with more features and possibilities than any single company could ever dream of utilizing. It does very well as a name brand CRM system because of this very reason but companies must be well aware that utilizing these features will come at a heavy monetary cost.

Minpunten: Branching off what I liked about Salesforce, there is also a dark side to endless features and customization; there are so many options and features it's nearly or absolutely impossible to teach yourself how to set up and use Salesforce for your company without taking professional lessons or hiring someone from Salesforce to do this for you.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
National Account Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"NEW CRM LAUNCH - Looking forward to full integration."

Opmerkingen: SALES PROCESSES! Once up and running our lack of sales processes will be fixed and everything from marketing strategies to campaigns will be easily trackable.

Pluspunten: I like that all of our systems will be tied together, eventually. I also like the reporting functionality, which it easy to use. We have a lot of cool features in the process of being set-up, which I know will ultimately make us more efficient.

Minpunten: Ease of use. Currently it is not easy to use, and is extremely slow. I am hoping that this is fixed over the next several months. I think it is both a SFDC issue as well as mistakes made on our end during implementation.

Marketing Operations Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

"Automation and Access to Customer Data"

Opmerkingen: As mentioned before, my overall experience has been phenomenal. I'm confident enough to speak for the rest of my team by saying that Salesforce has benefited our organization to close more deals and build trust with our customers.

Pluspunten: Salesforce gives our sales team the ability to review accurate customer information. We're able to personalize each of our prospects/leads in order to optimize our overall close rate. I work directly with the internal marketing team. A crucial role of mine to create custom objects, build reports and dashboards, and updating or creating flows through process builder. Salesforce overall has been a tremendous support to our team in helping us bring our leads down the marketing funnel, stage by stage.

Minpunten: I have ran into errors and problems with Salesforce numerous times. However, I believe this is due to me being uneducated about the software. Whenever I'm stuck, I usually proceed to one of the following:
1. Open up trailhead to earn and learn one of the many badges they have on there.
2. Search for my problem on the trailhead community. They're many experts on there!
3. Submit a case to Salesforce.

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020
Ron S.
COO
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

"Everything you would ever need including a large monthly bill"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been great. It's expensive, complex, powerful and huge. It will do anything you need. I've become a big fan.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is extremely customizable. I have been able to make it do pretty much everything I need. It has allowed me to shape and mold it to perfectly fit our sales processes and workflow. I love this software. The customer support has been outstanding as well. There is always somebody that can field my questions. I like the web-hosting. I like the layout of the UI. My sales people of been ab le to quickly adopt it.

Minpunten: This software is expensive. Unless you buy the Enterprise license (the most expensive), you're going to get nickel-and-dimed. Just found out I'm going to need to pay $25 extra for each user per month just so I can use the API which will let me automate my integration with Quickbooks. The Salesforce Inbox app looks amazing, but that's going to cost me extra as well. Want more custom workflows? You'll need to pay extra. Want click-to-call functionality? Get out your wallet. Also, because of the complexity of learning the system and building out a custom installation for my business, it has almost become a fulltime job for me. I don't know how any business could adopt Salesforce without a technical admin with lots of spare time. I absolutely hate the "cutesy" visual branding. The artistic decorations in the UI make it feel like I'm using some scrap-booking software. I feel like the look-and-feel was designed for a pre-teen girl. Children dressed up in animal costumes, cartoon animals, floating animated hearts... really?? What were they thinking. It is the opposite of professional. When my sales team first saw the branding they immediately assumed this was some children's software. It made a lousy first impression. The features are amazing, but dressing them with flowers and ice-cream detracts.

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020
Quang L.
Senior Program Manager
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"Salesforce for forecasting and managing product portfolio and customer orders"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is probably the best forecasting tool out there. You can use the Stage and Probability to determine when to start buying parts and building your products. This helps shorten the lead time for customer orders. Sales can also use this to move the opportunity along based on the confidence and feedback they get from the customers. Salesforce also helps maintaining the product portfolio. By using the forecasting mentioned above, you can determine whether to end-of-sales a product (if the trend is down) or increase a product's inventory (if the trend is up). You can set a criteria that only active products are available for Sales to use on their quotes to the customers.

Pluspunten: - Stage and Probability fields to track confidence levels of an opportunity.
- Award Date to designate Booking Date (when we receive the customer order or PO).
- Date to designate Ship Date (when we shipped the customer order).
- Multiple custom fields can be added to tailor to the company.
- Approvals to move an opportunity from one Stage to the next in the workflow.
- History to track the opportunity's lifecycle.
- Able to attach files to an opportunity.
- Able to track quotes sent to the customer.
- Easy to clone an opportunity so it saves time recreating similar data.
- GUI is easy to follow and find information.
- Easy to create reports.
- Can integrate with other apps.
- Able to mark a product as active, released, obsolete, etc.

Minpunten: The web interface's speed is dependent on the company's IT infrastructure. If the server is slow, the network is slow, then Salesforce will run slow. Since Salesforce uses the web interface, it is affected by the same deficiencies of the web browser.

Jeremy S.
Associate
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

"Jeremy's Review"

Opmerkingen: Good. I like using it and it is easy to keep track of all of my contacts and the conversations/information I have on them.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to navigate through and simplifies the process. Most who use excel or something else find themselves losing contact with many contacts. This makes that easier to track.

Minpunten: I cannot make my home screen the way I want. It is set up how my company (Colliers) wants it set up - not the way I would like it to be set up.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020
Scott W.
VP Sales, North America
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

"Salesforce doesn't lack the power, but suffers in process flow and visuals"

Opmerkingen: Interactions with Support at the time were forced. In terms of Ease of use: I believe the tool was fairly simple to follow when used consistently. The lead and contact managment elements of the tool were very strong and nuanced. From generating new leads, connecting them to an email campaign, nurturing the leads to the next stages of the cycle and then converting the leads into customers. For us, selling software, converting them to clients and then using Salesforce to track the implementation and consulting component was crucial. Salesforce did a wonderful job and reducing duplication. I definitely was able to handle more volume of prospects with Salesforce and direct my attention and activities to the highest value. And that is the point of the Sales side of a CRM.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is a fantastic option for larger businesses that need powerful sales and service functionality within an integrated environment. I was just one team member of many, but I believe the tracking ability of a robust pipeline of prospects and the tools available to capture, recall, execute and update records through an elongated sales process allowed me to be more effective and efficient with my client time. Salesforce brags on its sales, marketing, and analytics toolset and in general these did not disappoint. The drill-down capabilities from the analytics dashboards were useful. Also, the ability to tie your email correspondence with prospects to quickly recall your last interaction was critical.

Minpunten: The internal tools for messaging and communication appeared archaic to me and almost always circumvented in favor of our own favorited instant messaging and posting platforms. The design of the data input screens was oddly spaced and placed. It wasn't the best flow when capturing info. However, admittedly, the platform allowed for great automation in the workflow and setup of custom fields. I don't believe my company spent the time evaluating the best use of the tool. And so my advice is to get a good definition of your processes and standards so that you can utilize Salesforce to the fullest.

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020
Business Development Manager
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

"Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: We can track all of our leads and opportunities from how they are coming from all the way to the final disposition of the leads and everything in between. We are very happy with Salesforce and can't imagine ever using another CRM.

Pluspunten: This product was very easy to install and includes a cloud version. For most small, medium and some larger size businesses, this software will meet all of your Sales and Marketing needs. This software is a great overall value for the price point. Customer service is great!

Minpunten: There is a slight learning curve as this software has so must functionality and is very robust. Other than that the possibilities for your sales team with this software are limitless.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020
Greg B.
Salesforce Consultant
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

"The number 1 CRM solution for very good reasons"

Opmerkingen: I have been working with and enjoying Salesforce for 7 years now, Salesforce is constantly evolving and introducing new functionalities, and what is not available out of the box (so to speak) can be achieved either by custom development, or using the dedicated app store which allows vendors to tailor solutions to problems and offer them as bolt on solutions inside the salesforce system.

Pluspunten: Salesforce is hugely customisable, as a consultant, I am always asked to customise the system to fit the needs of the client, and I have not yet found a requirement that cannot be met, it may take knowledge and expertise from multiple different types of people (admins, developers, specialists etc.) but with enough understanding the sky is the limit.

Minpunten: There are certain limitations which may need to be overcome when setting up a new CRM system, if you are coming from a complex CRM previously, then achieving the same functionality is not always easy, but that is the reason you are switching systems, to gain benefits, not just to put a new interface on to the same solution.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Director of Enrollment Services
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

"Flexible, extensible, and powerful. Salesforce is incredible."

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is terrific and only getting better. Adding to the existing strengths of incredible depth and flexibility, recent updates have streamlined some of the processes and made some high-use pages and interfaces easier to navigate quickly. It still takes a bit of work to learn how to effectively use the many, many tools available in Salesforce, but extensive documentation and free online training make it easier to do.

Pluspunten: Salesforce can do (almost) anything and integrate with (almost) any other platform. The platform is incredibly deep and extensible. If there’s a thing you’d like a cloud-based database to do, Salesforce can do it. It also integrates well with a huge range of other platforms.

Minpunten: Sometimes, the depth makes the interface a slog to navigate, or makes it challenging to figure out how to implement the customization you’re looking for. For administrators and developers, the learning curve can be steep. It’s also not always immediately apparent what you can do from within Salesforce, and what requires an additional integration.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019
Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly"

Opmerkingen: It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

Pluspunten: HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Minpunten: Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Marcus G.
Underwriter
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

"Solid CRM That Can Do a Lot"

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been great for me. As I said, once you get your salesforce process setup up, it's really easy to use, and the crashing that occurs is very minimal: it really only happens when your Salesforce admin tweaks with something. I can't speak to the cost (As I'm just a user), but from my perspective I would recommend it if you're looking for a solid CRM.

Pluspunten: Once you have your Salesforce process setup and streamlined, it's great to use. It's easy to access leads and opportunities and manage data inside them with relatively few issues. I also like the dashboard feature which allows you to see a lot of data from different reports in an aesthetically pleasing manner. I have never used the Zoho CRM, but I know my company switched over and has been using it for over 2 years now.

Minpunten: The setup process can be difficult and might require some degree of coding logic. Like all software sometimes features won't work and you'll have to contact the salesforce administer within your company to fix it. Also, the reports can kind of be tricky to set up. My biggest complaint is that no two people can edit a file at the same time. There have been times where I've spent 15 minutes inputting information in a file and tried to click save only to see an error message saying that someone else has edited the file. So I wish it would allow for real-time editing amongst co-workers or at least allow me to refresh the page while saving all the data I have already typed up. I'm also not a fan of "lightning mode", which is the new UI that they are trying to push. Salesforce classic is just so much easier to use, and you can see so much data at one time when looking at leads/opportunities.

David Q.
Sales Development
Computernetwerken, 51-200 werknemers

"Salesforce Lightning Experience"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce allows me to keep track of leads and where they are in the sales process. It allows users to customize their own views, although the desired view is not always available. Putting pre-set products into a quote is not hard, but printing out the quote or sending it with a title that is appropriate for a client is more challenging. Overall Salesforce is useful as all members of a sales/marketing team can see linked information, however as a pure sales tool there are better options. I can understand why larger organizations use this program however I don't think it is as flexible as needed for smaller companies/startups.

Pluspunten: This software allows for a very nice layout by which you can see all of your opportunities, stages of the sales life-cycle, quotes, and notes. It is very easy to customize and save reporting so you can run reports daily or weekly. With email tracking you can see how often your emails are read or if a client has even seen an email. There is a lot of connectivity with other programs such as Act-On so marketing can also see how their performance is affecting sales.

Minpunten: The program is not intuitive to use. Some things like customizing reports are very simple while other things, such as printing or customizing a quote are more challenging. There are items on Salesforce Classic view which are not visible in the "better" Lightening view. Seeing daily tasks requires customizing the tasks field rather than just appearing on your dashboard as a daily list. Once a lead has been changed to an opportunity the view changes and you can no longer see tasks that you had previously set up. Notes become harder to find and this usually causes the sales team to create a duplicate account for each client which is messy and harder to keep track of.

Kimberly G.
Operations
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"To love it is to LIVE IN IT"

Opmerkingen: Its a CRM. Like all CRMs what you put into it is what you will get out. If you live in it day in and day out its a great program and the reason for their popularity and success.

Pluspunten: The fact that you can have access to your information anywhere is comforting.

Minpunten: Convoluted. There are lots of hoops you need to jump through in order to really have this software work for you. An GOD FORBID you have any issue because support is not great. At least in my experience.

Jared D.
Customer Success Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

"This CRM Can Do Anything"

Opmerkingen: I wish I had known about it's capabilities a long time ago because we would've switched to it for onboarding much sooner. I didn't realize you could create custom objects that could tie to an account record and setup virtually as many fields as you needed.

Pluspunten: Our onboarding team uses Salesforce for onboarding new customers. It allows us to track communications, activities, mark task that have been completed and create reports and dashboards to show how accounts are progressing through the onboarding process. Salesforce is the best in class tool when it comes to customization and trackability. We can setup whatever fields we need and collect whatever data we need based on various workflows. You can also create automated tasks.

Minpunten: Salesforce is a bit clunky and slow at times. We had to have training by a Salesforce expert to implement the systems we needed, so I wouldn't say it's very user-friendly (but that's expected when you have such a robust system).

Director of Strategic Accounts
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Excellent tool but challenge to fully deploy"

Opmerkingen: We did not realize the capability to interface so with our manufacturing and accounting systems. While not exhaustive, the information which can be shared between the three systems had been invaluable to our sales engineering team. It's also been a great help for sharing company wide project status for pipeline projects. One of the greatest benefits has been in sales planning. We're no longer limited to running reports from 4 systems . Salesforce allows us to quickly create pipeline reports and create punch up reports for sales team members.

Pluspunten: Since integration of SalesForce to our sales engineering team we have full visibility of quote, inquiry and sale pipeline activities. In previous systems these activities we're silo functions which depended on spreadsheet analysis lots of discussions and sales person memory. Salesforce has proven a great central repository and clearing House for all of this information.
The linking with Outlook was a critical piece of this which we purchased from a third party.

Minpunten: The front end pricing seemed ok. BUT it took a LOT of customization to get the level of user friendly interface and process integration we needed. We ended up having to expand the customization scope twice after the initial contract. So the overall cost per user and startup was much higher than budgeted.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Nicole J.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

"The Premier CRM Software"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce has been a lifesaver as a user and admin. I have used multiple programs in both roles, and Salesforce wins hands down. I can't stress enough how much your future self will thank you by choosing the right CRM program the first time.

Pluspunten: In every company I have consulted for and worked for, we have used or switched to Salesforce. Once built out properly, it is an asset that is scalable and will continue to benefit your sales team. The functionalities are endless: Leads, Accounts, Opportunites, Metics calculators, pipeline management tables, Groups, and options to create products too! (This one was difficult to construct but I was more than ecstatic that I could use this for wholesale as well)
Let's talk about customer support: Very comprehensive. There is a whole website dedicated to tutorial videos, live chats, and Q&A boards. If you still can't figure out the problem they do have a real human you can speak to who will help you out.

Minpunten: The learning curve to set up your salesforce correctly is rough if you have not done any Salesforce admin work before. Starting off with a small group is easier, and the program is more forgiving when you have fewer accounts, leads, etc, but as your org grows, you will want to ensure that Salesforce is set up correctly. Errors with when you have a lot of data will take a long time to fix.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019