Over Salesforce Sales Cloud

Met Sales Cloud laat jij je teams beter presteren door verkooprocessen te automatiseren en administratieve taken weg te nemen.

Meer informatie over Salesforce Sales Cloud

The dashboard is in every case exceptionally alluring and basic. The interface is delightful and generally has an excellent cost.

There are countless strides to having a total record, so this is definitely not a languid program. In case you will utilize it, focus on utilizing it, in any case, nonsense in, nonsense out.

Beoordelingen van Salesforce Sales Cloud

4,0
Waar voor je geld
4,0

Salesforce Sales Cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 16.948 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Salesforce Sales Cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (16.948)

Avash K.
Avash K.
IT Director in Nepal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Full Fledged CRM for Every Business

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud has been exceptional. It's easy to implement, maintain and teach others to use it. The functions and flows are intuitive and easy to navigate once we get some experience. I highly recommend Salesforce Sales Cloud to every business as it can be used by businesses of any size.

While there is a bit of a learning curve - Salesforce has exceptionally good and intuitive flows we get used to it. Another thing I like very much about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its scalability. Any business size can use it and scale it as the business grows which is rare in other CRMs as most are dedicated to certain business sizes. It is also flexible and customizable. I have set it up for a few clients of mine with little deviation in usage requirements and it worked perfectly with all of them. There is also a lot of automation that we can directly use - also we can take benefits of easy integrations available with other service providers. Also, it generally has more functions than we need so we don't need to worry much if the software is enough for a company. Maintaining it is also easy as every cloud service. Also, as with every cloud service - we can access it from different kinds of devices which is a added bonus.

I don't think there is much to dislike about Salesforce Sales Cloud - I think the pricing for small businesses can be better. Also, there is a bit of a learning curve but that's okay as of all CRM I have used to date - Salesforce was relatively easier to learn.

Ed S.
CVO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best Sales CRM

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience has been super amazing using their Concierge support rather than hiring a developer to assist us with the development of our org

The ability to integrate with such a large number of 3rd party apps and build the ultimate tech stack

The platform is so powerful and has so many features and functionality, the more complex your use case the odds are you'll need to hire an expert to build out your org

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: Keap is not built for sales and sales enablement

Overgestapt van: Keap

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Hubspot is designed to be more of a all-in-one app as a Marketing CRM and a Sales CRM where Salesforce is a true Sales CRM that intregrates with a large number of 3rd party apps and specifically has a deep integration with Marketo, the gold standard in Marketing CRM apps

Paul B.
President in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A three-year mistake that cost us plenty, a fool's gamble...

3 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Polished sales process. Lots of promises. Bright, enthusiastic young people. Pricing that hooks you in. The reality" You are on your own. If you signed up for too many licenses, tough luck. If you are having trouble using it; live with it. If you didn't set it up right, that's your problem. Eventually, we dumped it and went to a simpler tool. Boy, was I a fool to think this would be easy. Staff resistance was an issue. People were too busy to keep it up to date. It was like you needed a team just to track the project tracking, data entry and reporting. Not ideal for a business where every client and every engagement was unique. Oh, the money I wasted.

The prospect of improving project tracking, opportunities, etc. for the ad agency side of our business. It was going to change our business life. It really seemed like a good idea.

The set up process was poor, hence we didn't help ourselves much by the inept, unschooled effort in setting this tool up. It required the commitment of more time and staff than as a four-person enterprise we had to spare. But no one told us that. Frankly, the legal pad that we used to keep track of issues and opportunities was far better than this expensive nightmare that withered off eventually due to non-user-friendliness. It's great for a big company, but once they sold us and we signed on for three long years, we were sunk. Even the print and format of the reports was too small. Maybe we were incompetent, but no SaaS user should ever be so up a creek.

Robert D.
Robert D.
Head of It in Australië
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365 en SugarCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: SugarCRM didn't fit with our integration strategy and we really looked at best in class. With Dynamics i had a strangely difficult time to actually engage with someone to properly look at the system whih i found dissapointing so i did my own research and pumped for Salesforce.

Santosh B.
Software Engineer in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

Overwogen alternatieven: ServiceNow

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.

Federico A.
Federico A.
Manager in Uruguay
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for all Business

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This item is great and very important in our company, once you start using it you cannot go back to free or cheap CRMs.

We loved that this tool became an indispensable part of our strategic meetings, provides valuable information, it is customizable, works in the cloud, not hard to implement and allow all levels in tha organization to perform analysis.

The main disadvantage is the price, it is one of the most expensive CRMs in the market. It does have a 3-4 months learning curve.

Overwogen alternatieven: Gekkobrain for SAP HANA

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: We needed a more professional CRM

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Better reputation and great sales presentation

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Game Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great to track reps' performance and onboarding progress

4 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Customization options abound, allowing you to make the application exactly what you want it to be. It's also a lot of fun to play with. I've used it with a few clients of mine, each with a somewhat different set of needs, and it worked well. We can also benefit from easy connectors available with other service providers, as well as a significant amount of automation.

It's great that you're able to work with so many different programs. It's great that you can tailor it to your company's specific requirements, too. Salesforce provides some of the best and most user-friendly workflows we've ever encountered. Salesforce Sales Cloud's scalability is another feature I appreciate greatly. There are few CRMs that cater to a wide range of business sizes and can be scaled up or down as the needs of the organization change.

Overwhelming when implemented incorrectly. There are times when it's difficult to keep track of everything. Small-business pricing might be improved, in my opinion. Also, there is a learning curve, but that's fine because CRMs are all the rage these days. I've utilized up to this point.

Robert G.
Business Development Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Software for Leads

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have found an immense amount of success generating leads and documenting my interaction with those leads. The cons are far outweighed by it's pros and I have found more success using SalesForce Cloud over any other sales/CRM software out there.

I like this software over any of the others I have used and I find the functionality to be key to my success. It is by far its biggest pro. Being able to easily use the software as its intended to be used should always be paramount.

The cons I have found are few and far between. If I had to pick one it would be the calendar and how it functions. I would like to see some tweaks there but, other than that, I have more pros than cons.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Freshsales en Pipeliner CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Familiarity and functionality are just two of the reasons I chose to use SalesForce Cloud.

Frank P.
EVP Marketing in VS
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

Salesforce for CRM

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It helps us manage contacts and their journey through he sales funnel. It helps us accurately forecast sales and team needs over months fo negoatiations.

I like that is is universally deployed. And has more functionality than we will ever need - so we're not looking for solutions we can't have.

The cost and the rigid annual contracts. The fact that if we need to delete to licenses but still have to pay for them through the remainder of the contract is unfair.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Massive functionality, and our staff had used in it in other companies.

Ankush B.
Ankush B.
Manager Finance in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Salesforce Sales Cloud: Pipeline Analysis on the go!

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Salesforce Sales Cloud is gamechanger tool and highly recommended for big enterprises. Sales pipeline analysis and reporting is quick and easy.

Salesforce Sales Cloud is a feature loaded tool and very easy to use. Following are the Pros of the too: - Sales Data for specific period - Multiple attributes and fields to analyze data - Ready and quick data import/export - Follow ups - Detailed data to analyze pipeline - Quick data dashboards - Various readily available report - Helpful in sales forecasting

Although Salesforce Cloud sales is great tool for any enterprise but the pricing of the product can be reduced to reach mass audiences and enterprises.

Brett J.
Sales Associate in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

The Only Sales CRM You Will Ever Need

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would 100% recommend Salesforce to any sized company seeking growth based around goal-setting and team collaboration. Whether your employer has a team of 2 sales people or even 200, salesforce is the only sales tracking, data management CRM you will ever need as the accessibility and individual components that are offered to each individual user are an incredible value for what the true cost is to use Salesforce. Our overall sales have boosted an additional 20-30% as a result of switching over to Salesforce!

Salesforce is not only extremely user friendly but very beneficial to all sales associates within a set group as the reminders, sales tracking database, task manager, and calendar features have become integral components of each salesman's daily routine here at our dealership. Where we work in such a fast paced environment that's constantly changing and evolving, it's crucial to keep everyone on our Sales team on the same page regarding where vehicles stand within the sales/finance/service process to ensure we maximize every potential deal and are able to turn units as quickly and efficiently as possible with cost effectiveness in mind.

There are no cons to using Salesforce that I have encountered yet as the software has been incredibly useful so far in keeping my Sales team updated, punctual, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output but having daily reminder's set to to held each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Marketing Strategist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Salesforce is your one-stop shop for all your sales and marketing needs

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a cloud-based CRM solution One of the greatest CRM systems available today is Salesforce CRM, and it truly is the best. An application designed to help with service management, marketing, or sales. Everything we do revolves around that. Previously, we've used various applications to provide our customers and accounts with a complete picture. Because of this, the manner we conduct business with our customers has changed. We can easily track and send out orders to our consumers because it's so simple! My favorite feature is how simple it is to use and how many devices it can connect to at once. It is used by many people to obtain training and education from several sources. It records everything that happens around it.

Salesforce CRM is one of the top customer management systems in the world right now. Because it reduces the amount of labor our employees must complete, this platform ultimately benefits our company's efficiency. This platform appeals to me due to its ease of use and appealing user interface. To make it even easier to use, personalizing this platform is a crucial part of the process. The slick dashboard displays the data in the most effective way possible for each section. With a few mouse clicks, even I can rapidly create my dashboard. We can maintain track of the company's growth and sales with the help of attractive and eye-catching reports. Changes may be made quickly and easily, and integration and deployment can be completed in a flash as well. I had no issues incorporating "DocuSign eSignature" and "Skype for Business" into my job. This platform is comfortable for me at work, and I use it every day.

- If Salesforce isn't used effectively, it can hurt a company's growth and development. This isn't a usability issue, but I believe that Salesforce should consult with all its customers about the unique units they require and make the system more extensible as the company expands. - More thought and planning are needed to make announcing more natural, as well as to value the equipment. If the dashboards were simpler to read, the interface would be more intuitive. Additional features, such as the ability to alter reports, would be welcome. The customer who made the record may no longer be with us. You can't make modifications to a record if the record owner is changed by an administrator.

Zanna M.
MD in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Game changer when dealing with larger businesses

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, staff were very easy to speak to and actually they really helped me find other software or even referred me to another company for something else that I needed. Staff were perfect and very knowledgeable and attentive

Integrating, once we set up our system and what we were going to use it for, this did a world of good keeping us organised. We were only a business of 4 when we started and knew fairly early on relationships with local businesses were key to us staying open, after an incredibly helpful and informative call with sales force it made things so easy to set up. I didn’t know how much CRM in a software at the time would help but after taking the chance and settling into it with the team it because a great tool to use, especially after we hired staff that were more knowledgeable about the software themselves. Managing our business accounts with sales force is the best thing we did.

It’s expensive and getting started we worried about whether we would be able to afford it long term but it pays for itself.

Robert B.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE in Filipijnen
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association. It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures. Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing. Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design. The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back. Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations. Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor. Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty. Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Manager Customer Success in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Be sure you set it up for growth

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav K.
Project Manager in India
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Sales management features are good good tracing and notifications account management geolocation integration Integration with SAP User Community Easy to Use APIs

Customer Service third party vendor implementation Overall Cost Switching cost Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights Customer reports , except Einstein

Overwogen alternatieven: SAP S/4HANA

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

Overgestapt van: GreatVines

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: better product capability

Kiodashio W.
Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there. It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

Utkarsh S.
Utkarsh S.
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included . There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc. There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically. We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area. Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead . Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients . Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology . They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load . The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Azure en SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Because specific to sales this tool provides a complete package . And increasing use of salesforce new features are daily getting added . Overall it is much advanced than any other tool.

Emily S.
Emily S.
Sales Operations Manager in VS
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Forever a Love Hate Relationship as an SFDC Admin

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are a brand new Salesforce customer, regardless of your company size, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH AND HIRE A SOLID AND TRUSTWORTHY TEAM TO SETUP YOUR INSTANCE out-of-the-box and that THEY DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT everything they've done within SFDC. Also, PICK YOUR ADMINS, POWER-USERS, AND DEVELOPERS CAREFULLY AND MINDFULLY! Do NOT let inexperienced/basic users have admin rights.
SFDC is SOOOOOOOO easy to mess all the way up if you're not careful and will end up costing your company way more money and time to fix and typically, as I have seen personally too many times, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s will just blame the tool itself and fire their SFDC resources assuming it's their fault the platform doesn't meet needs and even just cancel the contract. Then they're left scrambling to meet even basic business needs while putting their large goals in an unattainable/unachievable position. Never trust a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to know anything about or be reliable sources for what is done in and with SFDC.

I LOVE Lightning as a whole, and I personally believe it was Salesforce's best huge update/release since I first started using the platform in 2011. My favorite Lightning feature is Lightning App Builder for its non-code-based UI and its simplified yet vast customization capabilities. I also f*ing love AppExchange, Trailhead, and the seemingly endless list of available integrations.

I'm sorry (but not sorry) to say, I HATE how very very little SFDC has improved their incumbent reporting and dashboard functionalities and UI. It's been one of the primary areas of SFDC, as an admin, I use the absolute most yet I always find myself having to resort to external reporting/data analysis tools (shout out to my Ride-or-Die, Excel!) to accomplish all of the data analysis and reporting needed in my role. Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics) is a godsend but costs a little too much ON TOP OF the already exorbitant price we pay just for base licenses.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce leads the CRM industry, of course, so it's usually a companies first choice when acquiring a CRM. It integrates with almost everything, has a nebulous laundry list of functionalities and customizations, there's super valuable free resources available from AppExchange to Trailhead and more, and so on.

Marketing in Spanje
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Un CRM completo pero muy complejo

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Es un CRM que puede hacer casi cualquier cosa, pero que requiere de un equipo de desarrolladores para poder alcanzar su máximo nivel. Además, el soporte no es muy bueno, y en ocasiones, ofrece respuestas vanas y que no aplican a lo que se pregunta.

El CRM por excelencia. Es innegable que como software para el seguimiento de ventas es el más potente. Además permite hacer casi cualquier cosa y es 100% customizable a la necesidad de cualquier empresa sea cual sea su modelo de negocio.

Pero uno de los mayores inconvenientes de este software es su complejidad. Es necesario un buen equipo de desarrollo no solo para ponerlo en marcha, si no, para continuar sacándole partido a largo plazo.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: Dynamic cesó la actividad de su software y borró todo el contenido.

Overgestapt van: Dynamics 365

Kara F.
Business Development Officer in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Near Flawless Software

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this product and what it offers to your sales team and your venue for tracking (current and future) business. I love the salesforce team I worked with to set this product up; from start to finish, they were by my side (and my teams side) to ensure it rolled out as seamless as possible. I love how inclusive the product is of the sales, services and inventory process; everything lives in the database. Moreover, because it is cloud based, you can utilize the software from an ipad while conducting a site visit or working from home and you dont have to worry about backing up the data. Gone are the days of paper files because you can store literally everything (past, present and future) for a particular group/ client/ program within their account. Outside of a few spin off components that need updating, I absolutely love this product!

I recently transitioned out of venues and over to the vendor side of things. However, while in venues (90% of my career) I participated in the implementation of salesforces' product delphi.fdc (latest version) in my last two positions (Director of Events at a country club 2016-2018 and Sales Manager at a Boutique Hotel 2018-2020). While at the Country Club, I completed extensive research reviewing SalesForce against several other standard industry event softwares. SalesForce is the most streamlined and inclusive option available. As a vendor, there are numerous tools that would not apply to my current position however if I was still working in venues, I would be pushing for the delphi.fdc as the best option to prepare teams for their current workload and any curve balls the future may throw their way.

However, there are some spin off components to the software that may still need some work such as meeting matrix. The set up process is lengthy and requires a lot of back log work to ensure old data that is moved over is clean and new habits are in place for your team to ensure the new system remains clean.

Overwogen alternatieven: ReserveSource en Caterease

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: Initial motivation was software was moving online only. After additional research into other products, the need for the software to do more than Reserve was capable of doing was immensely important in order to streamline internal processes and procedures.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce is a superior product when compared to most softwares.

Christopher A.
Design Head in India
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Tool for Converting Leads to Long Term Clients

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In terms of lead, contact, and opportunity management, Salesforce is the benchmark. It's fun to play and works with pretty about everything. Their mobile app still has some flaws, but the call-to-logged-activity feature is rather useful. Of course, you get out of something like this what you put into it, so it's only as good as your team's willingness to use it correctly and successfully. It's highly configurable - to the point of becoming unusable - so you can tweak it to your liking. It's difficult at first, especially for newcomers to handling this type of programme, but with daily management and training, you'll find Salesforce to be really beneficial not only for the business, but also for the personal skill set that I've developed through the years of using it.

This will keep track of anything you put into it with precision. Do you require a new field? Make it, track it, include it into reports, whatever you want to do with it. Whatever you require, such as logged calls, activities, contracts, and documents, is readily constructed in and can interface with nearly everything in a plain form, including custom fields. Its widespread use aids not only integration but also sales team and senior leadership comprehension. Nearly everyone is familiar with Salesforce, including what it is and what it does, as well as how to interpret many of its reports. It's simple to obtain buy-in, put together a team to manage it, and get sales and operations teams to understand and implement it. -Integration is comprehensive and deep. - Enables you to make incredibly detailed reports in order to keep track of activity and history. It can be used by management to keep track of team progress and activities. - A custom dashboard that enables for the loading of frequently used tabs into a "bookmarks bar" for faster navigation. - A superb search feature that allows you to search the entire CRM database. -It can be integrated with mail domains to provide real-time updates to emails. -Customer service is aided by ticketing approach.

Except for the initial setup time required to effectively manage the system in place and set up the right job management for each corresponding area, there may be little to hate about this software.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: The interface is not very intuitive and requires constant tech support.

Overgestapt van: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Though HubSpot is a good software, it is not as intuitive as required for an average user to use. While doing research for a new tool, this was one of the deciding factor. Salesforce Sales Cloud provides an intuitive workflow and serves as the a time saving tool. Also API features (including performance) in HubSpot CRM are limited, and email workflow capabilities are overly inflexible, resulting in a highly complex workflow management process.

Daihrii A.
Freelance Service in India
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The No.1 CRM tool for your successful business

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is appropriate for bigger associations that have a huge outreach group, or enormous client confronting unit. In the event that you require a lot of client touchpoints, your association can profit from the intricacies of programming like Salesforce. It deals with the multifaceted subtleties of clients to construct enduring connections and close arrangements. You can undoubtedly see the entirety of the action with customers if your group is working effectively contributing the information. It is less suitable for new businesses or solopreneurs since it tends to be tedious to deal with the entirety of the information input needed to give you great yield and make the instrument helpful and significant. Having a group and dealing with the information together is the thing that will have the effect of this apparatus helping or upsetting your prosperity. Support Rating: 8 A significant chunk of time must pass to get into contact with help if genuinely required and I frequently end up attempting to sort it out all alone rather than with online assets. On the off chance that they would knock up the degree of recordings and FAQs online to be more thorough, easy to use, or give nearby preparation whenever mentioned, it would be more valuable for my association.

> Salesforce is so easy to use. The plan is so natural, next to no preparation is required before you're off running and receiving esteem in return. It's anything but an advanced Rolodex with all the data you should be fruitful. > The thorough detailing capacities make it simple to oversee groups and see where improvement can be carried out. Effectively perceive how every delegate is getting along creating drives, following up, and meeting objectives contrasted with the past. > Customization permits you to perceive what's essential to you, not what Salesforce believes is significant. Effectively oversee objectives, track progress, and oversee specialty units to see how your association is performing.

> With more prominent adaptability to alter, Salesforce can get overpowering. Setting aside the effort to set it up to really meet your particular necessities can get baffling, yet whenever it's done you'll be happy you invested the energy.

Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Best CRM ever made!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Since transitioning to Salesforce Sales Cloud, we have been able to build and automate complex processes to reduce redundant tasks, mitigate error, and provide an exceptional customer experience for our constituents.

Before using Salesforce's Sales Cloud, we used another CRM that was as deficient as it was clunky. Salescloud has literally revolutionized how we do business and manage our constituents. And the fact that you can customize and configure the system to work exactly as you need/want it for your specific use case is by far its greatest strength and the thing I love most about this software.

I wish the app-exchange was more vastly populated with solutions like Apple or Android. It can be somewhat challenging at times to find the right solution or app provider OTB, this forcing you to take the route of custom development or third party integrations.

Overwogen alternatieven: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: Stakeholders felt that we needed a new solution that would adequately meet our needs and limit the frustration and discontent among staff.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: UX, UI, Functionality, and Configurability were far superior in Salesforce.

Eric r B.
Eric r B.
Chief Product Officer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Salesforce is the best CRM if money is no issue and you customize it to your needs

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: SFS was a great solution for a company I worked for because I was able to spend the time to configure for optimal use. By understand the needs of the sales team, support team, and even our engineers who had minimal interaction with SFS, I was able to achieve a lot. I never got us into internal messaging, but I did improve our lead capture and qualification process with SFS.

SFS is a very powerful piece of software that is a dream if you take the the time to configure it and a nightmare if you don't. Those who fail with SFS are the people who think it's a turnkey solution that you can just buy and start using. Nope. You need to configure the heck out of it to suit your needs. If you take it seriously, capture workflows and goals for your team well, and take the time to set it up, you will be very happy with this solution. It doesn't need to take years, but it does take dedicated time.

The pricing is high. Social media tools for the application are pretty weak. Plus, out of the box, it's overwhelming and just not usable.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sage CRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite, SAP Business One en Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] liked the power of Salesforce and felt that a weak sales pipeline would hurt us. So, we focused on optimizing, getting many module solutions to add to Salesforce, and it was working well. The sheer mass of options in the Salesforce Marketplace was also impressive and led to us thinking this was the right solution for people not afraid of paying for the premium option.