Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ABELDent

Biedt superieure beheer- en klinische functionaliteit voor praktijken van elke omvang en specialiteit.

Meer informatie over ABELDent

Some specific reports and statistics are difficult to obtain.

Beoordelingen van ABELDent

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ABELDent heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ABELDent eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (102)

Kelly
Kelly
Owner in Canada

Abeldent -

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been working on Abeldent for 30 years. (When it started as a database). They STILL have the same team members since 1989. That tells you something. I have worked in other offices with other software programs, but nothing is compared to Abeldent.

Abeldent is always ahead of new dental technology. If you want to use the basic fundamentals of the software, it is quite easy and user-friendly. If you want to explore more advanced settings of the software, that is an option as well. It offers so much. I find Abeldent has an easy appointment scheduler to navigate. The financial tab, to me, is so well done. It gives you so many options to view. It is well designed. I think that if team members would enjoy the financial more if they were trained properly on the financial tab. I enjoy the reports menu and contact lists. It's endless

Since the update, the receipt printing is a little slower. HOWEVER, Abeldent team always listens to their customers and ensures that requests are at the forefront and these requested are usually updated in the next version.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for being such a loyal user of ABELDent. And yes, you are correct in stating that many of our early employees are still with the company after several decades of service!

Medina

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excited to see what's next!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ABELDent has been extremely positive! There's 24 hours support, and knowledgeable customer support reps and trainers who understand the dental field. It makes a big difference when the person on the other end can make sense of what you're asking and WHY you need what you're asking for.

What I love most about ABELDent is how easy it is to use. I've used several other dental softwares and ABELDent allows the user to navigate through their preferred method. Some may choose to use the icons, some might like the right-click menu and then there are people like myself who LOVE the ability to use shortcut keys. I also enjoy the being able to multitask- I can bill, collect/allocate payments and submit to insurance from the scheduler. Being an Office Manager, it's important for me to able to complete my tasks quickly!

Although it's a rarity, I can't drag an appointment onto reservered time e.g lunch time. I can 'add' an appointment onto reserved time, but would like to just drag and drop it.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your positive feedback about ABELDent Support and your review of the software. We are pleased that you find the software easy to use and like the flexibility of having multiple navigation options to complete your tasks. Your suggestion on how to improve the appointment scheduler functionality will certainly be considered for future ABELDent updates.

Jess
Manager in Canada

Erindale review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 8/10 - easy to use, user friendly and very efficient

we like the ease of use, continual upgrades and the great reporting features along with some of trainers who are outstanding at their job!

Its fairly easy to use but unless you are fully trained, you will miss a lot of benefits that this software is capable of

vorige maand

Thank you for reviewing our dental software on Capterra! We appreciate your feedback on our all in one practice management solution and your experience with ABELDent’s reporting features and our training team. If your team ever needs additional support or training, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. Our team is available 24/7 to help you with any ABELDent questions you may have. Thank you again for your review!

Dental Administrator in Canada

Outdated Dental Software

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used the software for 2 years and 3 months. I am grateful my employer was willing to switch to a modern dental software system and move away from the very antiquated ABELDent.

Two things I liked about ABELDent was that when you write a note about the appointment, it is date stamped and locked to the appointment. This was helpful. Along with the notes section that was either for that specific day and a section that was carried through every day. Two things that I could live without.

The software is outdated and "in transition". I have never used a dental software that has been "in between versions". There were certain functions with billing that would only work if you followed through with the second function otherwise you would get errors and the system would crash. The software crashed a lot and was not user friendly. Support calls were never very supportive and they usually didn't have the answer because their software was "in transition" to their next version. The accounting reports were miles long and was a headache for our accountant. They frequently didn't balance and I had to run a "silent report" to then refresh the system and try processing my month end for the second time hoping it would balance as the system confused it's own numbers. It is not user friendly capable of transitioning an office to go paperless with charts. The odontogram and charting is not modern. Appointments would occasionally "disappear" with no trace! Appointments cannot extending by dragging the appointment down, you must click into the appointment and extend the units of time.

6 jaar geleden

Customers only receive fully tested general release versions - "transition versions remain in development until ready for general release unless the customer agrees to beta testing. We now offer two platforms - local server solution with a traditional windows interface and a cloud server solution with a fresh modern user interface. Thousands of customers successfully balance their accounting transactions everyday - no need to do month end reports. We can't speak to the reason for the system crashes as this office remains anonymous and there could be any number of reasons for them. A large percentage of our customers have successfully transitioned to paperless. The ondontogram/ clinical note functionality has been upgraded in both ABELDent platform versions with the cloud version incorporating a bold new look and degree of customization. In summary, we have a documented high level of customer satisfaction however we realize we cannot keep every customer happy all the time.

Natalie
Dentist in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

My experience with [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Switching to ABELDent was a great choice. [sensitive content hidden] assistance was amazing and met our training needs. There are many features that [sensitive content hidden] has shown us, and we are excited to learn about all the upcoming new features. Emailing and texting our pts for health history, upcoming and past due appts are great tools to communicate with our patients. My team is very happy with ABELDent.

A little overwhelming at the beginning but once you get the hang of it the software is excellent

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent on Capterra! We value your feedback on our all in one dental software solution. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on our new features, including patient communication and online forms! We also appreciate your thorough feedback on your experience with our training team. If you ever have any questions or need any guidance or help, our support team is available 24/7 year-round to assist you. Thank you again for reviewing our dental software!

Amazing Upgrade!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The new AbleDent Cloud has been such a wonderful upgrade for our small, growing dental practice! The many new features have allowed us to take our practice to the next level. Our favorite feature is the patient side toolbar that allows you to see all patient information clearly and concisely. (contact information, insurance information, medical alerts, financial status...etc... it's all there!) The automated cloud backup is a huge time saver for us. Also our patients have been absolutely loving the built in text messaging program!

We haven't experienced any cons that the amazing support team has not been able to address or work on for us!

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that your upgrade to the ABELDent Cloud Server version with its new user interface and workflows is working well for you. We have found that many of our other customers have also enjoyed the benefits of automated cloud backups and the appointments reminders feature that helps improves appointment retention rates. Once again, thanks for your continued support.

dr. susan a.
Dentist - Owner in Canada

ABLE Abel

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple and user friendly but also have very advance features for techy Practitioners

It has been around for so long and keeps updating itself with current practice culture / environment and technology.

Nothing ! Love everything about it except that one has to expect constant development, updates, upgrades and options.

5 jaar geleden

Dear Dr. De Guzman: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide details of your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you find the software easy to use and are benefiting from the updates, including the advanced features.

CHERYL
DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATOR in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5,0 5 maanden geleden

CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT REGARDING SCANNING DOCUMENTS INTO THE DOCS TAB. WAS ONLY ON HOLD FOR LESS THAN 1 MIN. SPOKE WITH [sensitive content hidden] AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIX MY ISSUE WITHIN 5 MINS.

USUALLY ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL MINS TO GET THROUGH TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT BUT NOT THIS TIME

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review our all in one dental software solution on Capterra! We are happy to hear about your excellent experience with Ali from our dental support team. We appreciate your regular patience when getting through to our team. We are available 24/7/365 for whenever you may need our support. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with prompt support when needed!

Heather
CDA TREATMENT COORDINATOR in Canada

Working with Marica

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Marica is the most helpful, friendly trainer I have ever worked with. She is kind and explains everything so well. I would recommend her to anyone in the dental field

At this time, we have no suggestions. Maybe in the future

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your glowing review of our practice management solution. Additionally, thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Marica from our training team. If you ever need additional support during typical off-hours, our support team is available 24/7 year-round. Thanks again for taking the time to review ABELDent, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Shawna
Admin assistant in Canada

Granby River Dental

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I like that Abel Dent is very easy to learn and user friendly.

I least like that Abel Dent is slow and will shut down and "abort" at times.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on your experience with our all in one dental software solution. We are glad to hear your experience with finding ABELDent easy to learn and user-friendly. If you ever have any issues with our software, we invite you to contact our support team – we are available 24/7 year-round to help you get the most out of your ABELDent software. Thanks again for taking the time to review our all in one dental software!

Isla

Support Review

4,0 12 maanden geleden

I have used abeldent for my whole dental career so do not have other software to compare to.I recently had to speak with support and spoke with [sensitive content hidden]. He was wonderful, friendly and dealt with the problem quickly.

Fellow employees have used other dental software and they say abledent is the hardest to learn. I find there seems to be lots of "extra" clicking of "okay" "are you sure" before you can move to the next step.

12 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review ABELDent dental software on Capterra! We value your detailed feedback on our dental support team and our practice management system. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our dental support team. We are activtely working towards improving ABELDent's user-friendliness by implementing features that simplify workflows. We are looking forward to improving your experience with ABELDent even more with upcoming updates.

Ozhan
CTO in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

As a part of TASProvider.com I am delighted to write this 5-star review for Abeldent

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: is specifically designed for dental practices. The software has a strong focus on clinical workflows and is built to support the unique needs of dental practices, such as managing treatment plans, tracking dental histories, and handling patient images and X-rays.

When it comes to developing software, it's important to keep in mind that the ease of maintenance is just as crucial as the functionality of the software itself. Abeldent doing a great job

It's worth noting that individual experiences may vary, and what one user dislikes about Abeldent may not necessarily apply to everyone. Before making a decision, it's important to thoroughly research and compare different dental practice management software options to find the one that best meets your specific needs and preferences.

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an in-depth review of ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your valuable perspective on our clinical workflows and software functionality. We value working alongside you to provide top-quality practice management software for Dentists. Thank you again for reviewing ABELDent.

Ben
President in Canada
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Knowledgeable Sales and Support Staff

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From dealing with the sales team, implementation team and support team it is always a smooth ride all the way to delivering the product to the client. Rarely any issues and if any it is taken care of quickly or escalated.

We have been implementing AbelDent for over 10 Years for our clients. The ease of administering and the knowledge of the support staff is by far the best experience when comparing other practice management software.

No cons to talk about really. They offer 24x7 support!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your glowing review! We are pleased that you have received all of the help you need in setting up ABELDent, and we are happy that you have found ABELDent to be the easiest practice management software to implement. We are looking forward to providing you and your clients with simplistic, all in one dental software for easy set-up and ongoing use.

Sharon
Owner/Reception in Canada

Upgrade has been awesome

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: [sensitive content hidden] and the rest of the staff were so amazing. They really made sure we had a seamless upgrade. I can't thank them enough. They are a phenomenal team. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!!

user friendly, so efficient, love the icons, does everything we need

we still use walk in slips which have not been updated. the appointments that people have are duplicated on the sheet at the bottom, so that section is not helpful

vorig jaar

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on our practice management software and our support and training team. ABELDent provides features that allow for an entirely paperless practice experience. For instance, transitioning from walk-in slips to our email feature may improve your workflow. If you have any questions about our paperless software capabilities, please call us at 1-800-267-ABEL (2235), extension 1. Thank you again for your kind recommendation!

Elizabeth
Dental Office Admin in Canada
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

ABELDent is the Best

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I have had a positive experience with ABELDent. I have trained others and been trained on updates. It just gets better.

I find Abel to be extremely user friendly. I have worked with it now for 20 years and it just keeps getting better. I recently changed employers, and my new office has a newer more improved version. I thoroughly enjoy working on it. I feel comfortable with the upgrade after a mere 2 weeks.

Some financial aspects could be tweaked. Financial history should be individual and or easily separated.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the positive review and your continued loyalty using ABELDent. It's rewarding to know that you find the system user-friendly and the updates to be of good value. Financial history can be shown individually for any patient responsible for paying their own charges. The family account ledger will show the charges of all individuals that the designated account holder is responsible for.

Cidalia
Receptionist Supervisor in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Good

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I am happy with the portal feature. We are just starting to use it and everyone is excited about it.

One con is having to do a lot of clicks to: print claims, predeterminations... It seems the newer the version the more clicks have to be done

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review ABELDent. We are pleased to hear that your team is excited about using our Portal. We look forward to your office thriving with simplified patient communication! In regards to your con, we invite you to contact us, so we can put you in touch with one of our trainers to learn more about the improved workflows with our newer products! We are sure we can help reduce the number of clicks for you. Our goal is to improve your experience and continually make the workflows more user-friendly, so it will also help us learn where we may need to improve further.

Kris
Acting Manager, Dental Programs in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Abeldent Support

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best thing about Abeldent is the customer support. We have worked with our Abeldent trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to help us set up the system to meet our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and knowledgeable especially when it came to creating custom reports.

I like that it is relatively easy to navigate.

I wish there were ways to customize/change some of the features that we don't like.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing our software! We are happy to hear that our trainers and support team have gone above and beyond in helping set up your ABELDent system. We are also glad to hear that your team finds our software easy to navigate. ABELDent does come with a level of customization that's available in the software to meet different needs, but we are happy to speak with you and hear any ideas your team might have for improving our customization.

Kate
Principal Dentist in Canada

Amazing Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This product is easy to use, the training materials provided are easy to follow, and when in need support is available with little wait time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our rep has been especially great and has always provided us exactly what we need to better our operations. She is incredibly kind, patient, and knowledgeable.

There are no cons at this time I would like to address for this software.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback of our software! We are pleased to hear that you have found our software easy to use, and our training guides easy to follow. We are happy to have provided you with a great experience thus far, and we look forward to continually supporting you in practice management!

Tamara
Office manager in Canada

Office changeover

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use and very comprehensive. Employees all like it.

Large database that cannot cannot clean up older providers easily.

vorig jaar

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software solution! We value your honest feedback on our practice management system. We are glad that your team likes using ABELDent for its ease of use and comprehensive capabilities. We invite you to reach out to our support team regarding cleaning up your database. We are happy to help you with any support you may need.

Edie
Manager in Canada

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Work flow schedules billing Customer support

support wait times getting soft ware changes made can be difficult

vorig jaar

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We are glad you find our all in one practice management workflow, scheduling, and billing functionalities useful. At year-end, our support team gets a lot of inquiries about fee guides, which is why you may sometimes experience wait times around December – January. To save you time, we have fee guide download instructions, video walkthroughs, and fee guide downloads available 24/7/365 on myABEL. Thank you for using ABELDent, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with top-quality dental software.

TANYA
Dental Hygienist in Canada
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use dental software

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great

I find this software easy to use. A few years back our dental office went paperless and this was the software that was chosen. After a learning curve of a few weeks, I feel completely comfortable with the software. The best part of this software was making my own template for hygiene services, with a sub-section of choices. This saves me so much time with typing.

Some minor charting features are missing. Example would be it did not have the feature of indicating areas of bleeding on an implant (unless this has been updated)

5 jaar geleden

This feature will soon be added in a future version of ABELDent

Michele
Dental Clinic Supervisor in Canada

Administrator review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reporting

Centralized client records. Ability to generate customized reports

Functionality could be a bit more intuitive. Feels a bit old

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your honest feedback on our dental software. We are glad that you are utilizing our customized reporting feature. We appreciate your review, and we hope to continue to provide your practice with useful tools for optimal practice management. If you feel like your current ABELDent system is a little old, we encourage you to update to ABELDent CS (Cloud Server) or LS+ (Local Server) for our most modern solution. If you are interested, please reach out to us! Our priority is your experience and your practice's success.

Meghan
Admin in Canada

Abel cloud base

Opmerkingen: I've always enjoyed using AbelDent over other Dental programs

user friendly program, easy to navigate between tabs

we are on cloud base and with the old version we used to be able to have 2 Abel windows open at the same time. however [SENSITIVE CONTENT] showed me a work around for the contact list.

vorig jaar

Thank you for reviewing our Cloud dental software! We are happy that you are enjoying ABELDent Cloud's user friendly features and simplified navigation tools. We look forward to continuing to provide you with user friendly features that help you save time and accomplish more.

Amy
Office manager in Canada

Good program, software.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

ease of use. new employees seem to catch on quickly

updates and changes, thigs you used to be able to do, you can no longer with some updates. still some kinks in software and some things that take too many steps

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you and your new employees find the software easy to use. Our goal when providing updates is to improve existing features as well as provide new functionality. Please contact us at your convenience to discuss if there is anything, in particular, you feel you are missing so we can meet your needs as much as possible.

Seran
Owner in Canada
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

best product

Opmerkingen: choosing ABELDent: Brand name, smooth implementation

Overall- have been implementing ABELDent for 10+ years for our clients now. Excellent team that ensures smooth deployment and implementation by offering round the clock support. The best dental software in the market today. Pros- round the clock support, ease of use, excellent team

haven't come across any so fa rReasons for choosing ABELDent: Brand name, smooth implementation

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your glowing review of our dental software! We are pleased that you have had such a great experience with ABELDent. Our support team is always happy to help you out whenever you may need it. Thank you for using ABELDent for more than a decade! We are looking forward to providing you with future updates to continually improve your practice management experience.