Over Eaglesoft

HIPAA-conforme, lokaal geïmplementeerde oplossing voor praktijkbeheer waarmee medische faciliteiten patiëntendossiers, betalingen en meer kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over Eaglesoft

How slow it can be at times and error messages.

Beoordelingen van Eaglesoft

4,0
4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,9

Eaglesoft heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 133 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Eaglesoft eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (133)

Sean
Sean
Dentist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

I much prefer EagleSoft over other Dental Practice Management software on the market.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Eaglesoft since 2002 and am very glad I made the choice to do so. If I had to do it all over again I would not have changed a thing.

It is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Most functions are graphical so if you have a difficult time doing something you can figure it out just by looking. Well integrated products including their imaging software.

New staff struggle a bit because it is not the most popular software out there, but once they learn they are hooked!

2 jaar geleden

We are happy to hear you are loving Eaglesoft. Thank you for providing feedback. If there are any additional questions or training help we can provide for some of the new staff please contact us at 800-475-5036

Nancy

Excellent Practice Management Software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Eaglsoft for more than 20 years. It is so user friendy and it is easy to train new team members to use. I have used other practice management software in the past and none of them are as good as Eaglesoft.

Eaglesoft offers so many features to make practice management so much easier. Their reports, charting and treatment planning are so organized. I love the insurance aging report and how you can make notes that can be tracked and filtered through the insurance outstanding claim window. This saves so much time. There are so many features to list that we love.

I would have to say the only thing as this time I would like to see improve is to be able to print patient notes from their chart note screen instead of having to go to patient master notes.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have been a customer for over 20 years and love so many things about Eaglesoft. We are also excited to share that our new Eaglesoft version 21.20 does include an update allowing you to print notes from the chart screen. Please contact our support team to get the update.

Whitley
Insurance & marketing coordinator in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Eaglesoft is great - not many drawbacks

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We enjoy it - helps us stay organized and keep track of patients and referrals! Overall great company and software

We really enjoy the ease of logging in and changing appts, and keeping patients information up to date - had great reminders and ease of use with statements etc.

There are some glitches that will occasionally pop up, the company doesn’t ever reach out ahead of time and warn you. You usually end up finding out when you call in to find out what’s going on. Eaglesoft just like any softwares can have issues just get ahead of them and reach out before hand

2 weken geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing how it is helping your practice stay organized and keep patient information up to date!

Cindy
Director of Operations in Canada

Eaglesoft

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We struggled because are located in Canada...the support often didn't understand how our systems worked.

I really like the patient communication integration with the clinical chart....all Communication between practice and patient is documented including emails.

We are a Canadian Based Practice. The software is not friendly with the way that we operate our business. otherwise, a great software

Samantha

Best Dental Software

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Full ability to keep track of treatment, run reports, view production, collections, etc. totally worth it!

Very user friendly and customer support is great! Never have to wait to get something fixed or ask questions.

Sometimes I will run into account errors where someone has to remote in, but it does not conflict with any use while they do it, which is a plus.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Eaglesoft! So many of our customers tell us how user friendly Eaglesoft is and our unrivaled Support team is always responsive to customer questions. We are happy to have you as a customer and that you are finding so much value with Eaglesoft!

Kati
Dentist owner in VS

Not intuitive

3,0 9 maanden geleden

It has all the bells and whistles needed to run a practice

There are so many ways to get to the same point. So complicated.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review. We have a full team here to support you at Patterson Dental with any questions you have about Eaglesoft. Please contact us at 800-475-5036 and we can address your issues and help you understand the best shortcut options and how to navigate easily within Eaglesoft.

Dir of Information Technology / Chief Security Officer in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent "hub" for managing all aspects of your BUT Patterson's lack of attention to 2018 Security Standards should make it a non starter or at minimum give pause before implementing

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As the Chief Security Officer and Director of IT for a mid-size dental practice, and as someone who manages Product Management for delivering enterprise security products for some of the largest organizations in the world, for all the good that Eaglesoft potentially provides to a practice, there is no way in good conscience I could / would recommend the product based on its inability, and the company's lack of desire, to address basic issues that contribute to poor security. Our practice has spend multiple thousands of dollars and increased network complexity, in order to mitigate, to our risk assessment satisfaction, and address both our HIPAA HITECH and PCI compliance obligations ariybd these basic issues. EagleSoft did take steps in version 18 to improve the security of its database and protect patent data at rest which was both commendable and expected under HIPAA HITECH. However, other basic security best practices, Patterson has demonstrated absolutely no desire or willingness to address. Prior to posting this review, I reached out to Patterson notifying them of these issues, and offering to partner with the organization to address. I was politely told "no thank you" and that "they had no intention of addressing the issues in the near future." That was in Oct 2017. The basic issues are: 1. The product forces you to have your practice users have local administrative privileges on the workstation - This runs completely counter to the "least privilege" principal of security that states that a user should have the absolute least amount of privileges required to perform a set of tasks. As a result of this requirement - we cannot sufficiently lockdown our computing environment to sufficiently address Change Management. Further, if a practice user shoul inadvertantly stumble upon something from the internet that our Symantec Endpoint protection should miss, this single issue creates a condidiotn where the malicious code can propogate across the network faster then we could contain it. That is because our staff move between 11 treatment rooms. Wev've been forced to do heavy network segmenting as a mitigation tactic so that we could contain an outbreak or other malicious code providing us sufficient time to detect and respond. There is absolutely no reason, except for lazy coding practices, that in 2018 and Windows 7 and higher platforms that Eaglesoft cannot easily adapt their Win32 UI to run without fear of error when the user is logged onto the workstation as nothing more then a local system or domain User. 2. The second security flaw is that it is predicated on an idea that all users are using a shared credential at the workstation. While I understand that this is normal behavior in historical practices, and even today in smaller practices who choose simplicity vs. other risk, the product can be and should be able to easily adapt to an environment where each practice user has their own unique network login. It is already a requirement in PCI, and expect that in future HITECH updates that multi-factor authentication, i.e. OTP will become increasingly required. This inability to cleanly address multiple user profiles results in:
2.1 Violation of security best practices because it obscures tracability of action on the network.
2.2 When each user has their own system login, Eaglesoft forces you to go in and make sure that each person is individually setup to leverage common resources like X-Rays, Oral Cameras, etc. This makes moving from room to room difficult because for less technical users it makes it impossible to seamless work in any room where they may have never worked before because configurations cannot be set at a workstation level and traverse all profiles.
2.3 Eaglesoft does not provide the ability to integrate natively with Active Directory. I can understand, and fully accept Patterson's decision for Eaglesoft itself to be its own standalone Authentication and Authorization mechanism. It makes perfect sense because Patterson does not want to have an inherent mandate that AD be a prerequisite. In small practices that would too much. However, with that said, I know for 100% sure that it is not brain surgery to equip a product with its own authentication and authorization schema to leverage AD authentication and authorization if AD is present. I've done it multiple times in multiple enterprise scale products. I would expect that it should be possible if AD is present that I should be able to map an AD account to an Eaglesoft account. Today my users have to sign on twice. Once to the workstation and then to Eaglesoft, when once would be sufficient.
To be blunt, these security issues above make it very hard for those of us with an information security background we are hard pressed to not look negligent if / when a security breach occurs and someone evaluates our due diligence against established security best practices. In summary, for all of the wonderful capabilities of Eaglesoft that in many ways makes it a "must have" for our practice. But in truth, If it wasn't for the fact that it was easier and cheaper to incur the additional network complexity and operations costs then it would be to detangle the practice's operations from Eaglesoft and migrate to an alternative platform we would have replaced Eaglesoft over a year ago.

When it comes to managing the end-to-end operations of a practice, Eaglesoft really can be a one-stop solution for providers as well as the front office. This improves efficiency and drives value that can be realized from the software investment, but it really does require the organization to be "all in" with regards to fully implementing Eaglesoft to realize its full value

Reporting effectively needs to be blown up and started over. While there are several out-of-box reports, there is no way to customize reporting that does not require getting Eaglesoft involved, and in many cases it goes absolutely nowhere. There are so many better reporting technologies and capabilities that enable template reports to become hundreds of other reports, and Patterson desperately needs to get a 21st century reporting capability added to the product. Eaglesoft desperately needs a new web-based UI. the 32 bit UI in 2018 is difficult, and subscribes to a user mode that is quickly becoming out dated. Watching our hygienist and doctors use the product day-in and day-out I see many areas where a new UI with a new Reporting engine would go a long long ways in rejuvenating a product that is otherwise very capable in facilitating the management of a practice

Julie
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eaglesoft- can't live without it.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With Eaglesoft it is so easy to see ahead, schedules, production, billing and claims can be found and reviewed with a stroke of a key. This is such a time saver to plan for the future days, months weeks.

The most impactful feature for our office is the reports you can create. Each report is easy to customize and utilize for your business needs.

I feel the FAQ website for Eaglesoft could be improved to include more detailed information when a issue or questions arise. I would prefer not to have to call support.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Eaglesoft! We will continue to build additional detail into our FAQ website topics.

Sara
Sara
Special Assistant & Operations Associate in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Eaglesoft has a bird's eye view on patient healthcare

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Eaglesoft is great! Since transitioning from the healthcare field into the nonprofit world, I would like to kindly describe Eaglesoft as the Slack for dental offices. In the 21st century, it's efficient, mostly straightforward, and more useful than any paper cabinet filing system.

When I used to work as an office assistant in a dental office, I used Eaglesoft all the time for data entry, internal communication, and to lookup patient information. It was fairly easy to navigate and it served as an excellent substitute to our previous paper filing system.

Without a guide, it can be difficult to navigate the platform and understand what the software can and can't do. For example, there are a number of keyboard functions that allow you to find a patient, lookup sensitive information, etc. but the help icon doesn't ever tell you about these shortcut solutions.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear it made your practice more efficient! Eaglesoft has many features and we have dedicated Technology Advisors to provide training to practices, a self-serve FAQ knowledgebase, and an industry leading support team available to answer any customer questions quickly.

Melissa
Director of marketing in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

A good product but a little bit too much delay

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I liked the scheduling and patient flow and management features

The dental charting and the document uploading

Sumeet
CEO in VS

Eagle Soft

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: User friendly and simple/clean user-interface. Definitely recommend.

The software is easy to use and easy train other members of our team. Extremely user-friendly. The interface is also clean and modern.

X-rays uploading and loading takes some time. Also, confirmation and reminders options are not reliable so we had to sign up with a third party company.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We love hearing that you find it extremely user friendly like so many of our other users. Also, we are happy to share that the latest Eaglesoft update resolves the x-ray upload/load times - please contact our support team to learn more and complete the upgrade.

Erica
Business & Compliance Manager in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

My excellent experiences with Eaglesoft's service team have made me a loyal customer

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I have tried, and used, many different dental practice management software systems, and I have concluded that Eaglesoft is by far the best system on the market. It is both easy to use, and user-friendly. The customer service, support, and live help features are outstanding - the staff are friendly, very knowledgeable, willing to work with you and very effective at solving problems. Updates are released regularly, and they often include great enhancements. Eaglesoft has a lot of features and capabilities; it is great to have them all in the same system and able to be easily integrated with other applications we use. Using Eaglesoft saves our practice a lot of time, money, and headaches.

There are definitely some enhancements that should be made; my office has put in quite a few enhancement requests recently. There are some issues with editing insurance company information and sending claims that need to be worked out a little better. I wish it had better capabilities in tracking financial and performance metrics, as well as making that data more accessible and in a friendlier format. I am also not impressed with the time clock, and have recently decided to use a time clock system that is included in the human resources management system we use. That is another improvement Eaglesoft could make - have more human resources capabilities, or perhaps have Patterson create a human resources application that integrates with Eaglesoft (like RevenueWell for patient management).

Traci
Treatment Coordinator in VS

Easily teachable

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I like that when I first used Eaglesoft, I was able to learn the most basic features very quickly. Learning more over the years, I am able to utilize most needed to get my job done as well as teach new comers.

I do not like that the alerts do not pop up when I go to walk out. Some alerts we made were account related. I also wish there were a cloud-based version of this although, given the data and memory capacity, I know that would not be possible.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are happy to hear you are sharing your Eaglesoft knowledge with others! As far as the Alerts, you can select specific areas within Eaglesoft that you alerts to appear. If you go to Eaglesoft Preferences, on the Alerts tab you can select Walkout Statement as an option for patient, account or prescription alerts to pop up. Please contact our Support team for more info if needed!

Meg
Meg
Director of Operations in VS

Only Software for Dental

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great. We have used it for years and see no reason to switch

It is the best software available for general dental professionals. Everything is easy to do and there isn't anything my staff can do that I am unable to undo. The settings allow for each user to have different access to things.

Eaglesoft is currently not cloud based. We have to have a physical server to use this software.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review of Eaglesoft! We are happy to hear how it is helping your team and practice. If you ever have any questions or need additional training please contact our Patterson Technology Center Support Team at 800-475-5036. If you are ever interested in exploring cloud software, Patterson Dental also has Fuse cloud-based practice management software and we would be happy to review it with you.

Julia
Office Administrator in Canada

Eaglesoft

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall is easy to learn software, great for keeping patient's data. All the staff like it and if the support wasn't discontinued in Canada most likely we will not change it. Also customer service was on great level, always fast response on support when we need it.

Financial tab- easy to navigate through all financial transactions, filters in account to enter criteria as period of time of payments or patients on same account. Also reporting is super clear- Production, Adjustment, Collection! Treatment plan reports, report by procedure codes are great. Report for certain period of time can by done by the end of the day/ month/year (closing reports) or by specific date. This way you can have perfect accuracy in data. Another great future is the calendar window pinned on the left side of the screen which easy can take to a different day.

Cancelled appointments go to so called Quick Fill List and is the only one option to create a contact for incomplete treatment. Also the notes on this appointment can be deleted any time, they are not permanently saved and do not carry the information of who did it and when unless entered manually- but then once again this info always can be deleted.

Kelly
Kelly
Dental Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

The better of the dental software available, in my opinion.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: EagleSoft has been not only exceptional with teaching the user how to run their software, but they have gone above and beyond to implement strategic tools to ensure your success in its application. Within the software, you are given an opportunity to use a practice-mode, where the user can input information into the program without it interrupting the company's actual patient records. I never felt like I got lost in the software and could not find a way out, whether it was on my own accord or with the help of a readily available support staff.

This was by far the easiest dental software that I have learned to use in the healthcare field. The software interface is simple and straightforward, which helps when you are new to the software and have not quite memorized where everything is. The one feature that I found to be the best and most helpful for myself was the patient charting portion. I have used other software where this has been an issue in the past so it was refreshing to have this specific part flow so effortlessly.

There were no areas within this software that I found to be subpar or unhelpful to me throughout my use of it. It would be wrong of me to even say that I found something within this software that made me like it less, because in all honesty there just was nothing I did not like about it.

2 jaar geleden

We truly value your positive feedback and are happy to hear you are loving Eaglesoft. We are here for you if any future questions should arise. Thank you!

susan
Office manager in VS

Eaglesoft is great

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Eagle Soft has been working for the office for several years.

I am learning Eaglesoft without training and find that it is very user friendly. I had filled in at a couple offices and they just did not have time to train me so I just had to figure it out. It was not hard. The designers were very good and made it easy to use .

I came from using PracticeWorks for 20 years followed by OpenDental for a shorter time. Of course, changing to a different program is always challenging. Again, I probably should have had some training and still can not figure out how to generate certain reports. If I am trying to balance the morning (if it has been a busy morning I like to balance at lunch so if there are mistakes I don't wait until end of day to fix them), I can not generate collection/ production report.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you find Eaglesoft user friendly. The Patterson Technology Center Support Specialists are available to help you with any questions and you can contact us at 800-475-5036. Please also let us know if you are interested in having a Patterson Technology Advisor contact you to discuss your training needs.

Erin
Erin
Registered Dental Hygienist in VS

Eaglesoft....easy peasy!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Used it for 15 years throughout my dental career, and I am completely smitten over this software, so much in fact, that I interview for Dental offices that only run off of this software in their practice.

The ease of use comes in the many different shortcuts to get to where you want to go- images to chart....chart to notes.....notes to front schedule....there’s a shortcut to wherever you need to go next!

Sometimes it shuts itself down or kicks me out of my application for “an illegal operation” however I did no such thing

3 jaar geleden

Hello! We are pleased to hear that you are using shortcuts within Eaglesoft to make your day to day functions easier. However, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with being kicked out. Our support team is happy to help you figure out the cause of this and resolve the issue (1-800-475-5036). To quickly resolve this issue, prior to calling our support line, please determine what was being done in Eaglesoft when this illegal operation occurred, click the details button and write down the entire message that is shown.

Katelyn
Owner/Dentist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Eaglesoft is my preferred patient management software

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used four different patient management software programs, and Eaglesoft is my favorite of the four. The support offered is wonderful, and overall the platform is very user-friendly and intuitive.

Fairly user friendly, lots of different applications and features that are easy to navigate and use. Front office and administration and clinical staff alike can all navigate the platform and use the features to their advantage.

Some of the billing features are cumbersome and hard to navigate, would like to be able to control more aspects of the patient account/ledger.

Sjana

user friendly, effective, productive

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Couldn't run the office without it! Scheduler, practice management, etc. A must have!

Makes dental office front office a breeze, and is easy to work with for back office as well. Plays well with other software companies that can be integrated into the system to make other aspects simplified. (We integrated Solution Reach, it was seamless). Customer support is top notch! Only once had an issue that was not able to be immediately addressed, and taken care of

The icons they use for the different charting aspects are a bit odd. they have an area to store documents in a patients chart, called smart doc, and their icon is a brain on a piece of paper. Some don't make sense, but if you hover over it with the mouse, it will pop up what it is. The other is there is SO much to remember, it's amazing how much they have in there! Not simple to disable some "upgrades" that I don't care for.

Jennifer
owner dentist in VS

Decent software but overpriced

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Eaglesoft is not a bad option for practice management software but there are other more cost efficient products that deliver equal if not better results.

Eaglesoft is easy to use and has a number of helpful reports to check on the health of your dental practice.

I feel that Eaglesoft support is greatly overpriced. We rarely use it in part because the hold times are usually so long that we do our best to avoid calling them. It also seems the price increases every year.

2 jaar geleden

We value your feedback and are sorry to hear about your experience with support. There are times throughout the year when call volumes increase which causes longer hold times. In these instances we encourage our customers to Live Chat with our support team. Our support fees are competitive and cover multiple items, including software upgrades. We want to make sure you are getting the full value of Eaglesoft and want to address your concerns. Please contact us at 217-540-3857

Meagan

Our Daily Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made it easier knowing that anything that we need can be found in one place. We are also able to scan in documents to they are easy to get to without searching the entire paper chart.

I love that all of our needs for a patient are right at our fingertips! Patient information, charting, imaging and billing in one location.

We do run into problems where computers become disconnected from the main server but customer support is there to help us every time and get us up running again quickly.

3 jaar geleden

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with connection to the main server. There can be a variety of reasons but most often it is related to a network issue. We recommend that you continue to call our support team to properly diagnose and resolve the issue quickly. They are happy to help! Our software team is glad to hear that you are pleased with the ease of patient features.

Marvin
business assiciate in VS

intuitive, easy to use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the issues this is by far the best software for the price and the amount of options you have when using this for your day to day use.

I just love it how you can easy administer the users on this software. What I also like about this is that you don't really need to fully understand each part of it. You can actually learn from it by how easy the tabs and options are. In other words it's easy to use.

I don't know if this can be fixed with an update or not but when trying to change insurance information I get errors or it asking me to do this before I can do something else. The problem with this is that this doesn't happen all the time. Odd, can a fix help with this? There is also an issue when it comes to printing out the charts for the clients. I only prints certain parts when it wants to and other times all of the printing comes out the way how I want it to be. Maybe there is something going on with this or it is just me.

Sarah
RDH in VS

Extremely user-friendly

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved this software. We have been testing many other software lately (all cloud-based). So far, non of them quite compare to this one when it comes to the clinical needs. Also, being that this is server-based vs cloud-based it runs much faster.

This software was so easy to learn. It took almost no time at all to feel proficient. It has so many functions to help me in my day to day use as a clinician. It is so easy to use that I was easily cross-trained to help support the administrative staff in the front office when needed.

Being that we have 4 office locations, there was no way to link the software. You could not access the information from one office to another. We have now moved on to a cloud-based software but I still miss a lot of the functionality of Eaglesoft.

Kari
Front Office Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Recommend, but could be better

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our office could not function without a practice management software and Eaglesoft is a good product. I wish they would request more development ideas from their clients that use their product. Some little changes could go a LONG way.

It is fairly user friendly for the basics, helps run our office with ease. There is always a great team of support available to help.

There are so many glitches that effect our day to day, as well as details that could make a huge difference in the work flow for the day.

3 jaar geleden

Hello! We love getting feedback from customers and developing their recommendations in future releases. We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your recommendation by clicking on the Give Feeback link on pattfaq.com (https://pattersonsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/list). It can be found in the Contact Us toolbar on the right side of the page.