Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RoomKeyPMS

Lever betere gastervaringen, verhoog de omzet en verlaag de kosten met één PMS die werkt, ondersteund door een team van experts.

Meer informatie over RoomKeyPMS

This was an easy transition from franchise mandated software to an independent hotel PMS. Our staff was able to learn in literally days.

The weakest side of the program is the report writer. It is sort of annoying that you can not get any reports that will give you annual information by months.

Beoordelingen van RoomKeyPMS

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RoomKeyPMS heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 84 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RoomKeyPMS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (84)

Joseph
Joseph
Vice President of Development in VS

The Most Versatile PMS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the best PMS out there for my money. Opera is certainly the standard, but RoomKey does everything needed.

I love how easy it is to access my hotel from anywhere. I travel often and working with a property management system that I can access from anywhere provides loads of benefits.

The MAC interface was very frustrating, but it has since been developed a little better. I hope they develop their Apple product over time.

Andrea
Director of hotel operations in Canada
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Very User friendly for entry level staff

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: roomkey is a very simple system in the way it functions is great for staff to learn on , as its uncomplicated. As a manager there could be upgrades done to their rate wizard on how rates are entered and the functionality of it, as well as some reports that are not available and some functions that are also not available.

Customer support is where i give the highest pro! very easy to learn and very easy to find your way around the system. can be integrated with some extranets. credit card processor also can be integrated

is lacking in some areas such as reports, group reports and conformations. also unable to send travel agents conformations with total present if set to hide rate on registration card from guest. sometimes there is glitches which results in credit cards being pre authorized at check in but does not show in roomkey that it has been done.

Owner in Jamaica

Highly recommend

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As a small hotel owner I need an affordable system that is cloud based. The platform provides me with all the services and features I need. I have recommended it to every hotel manager and owner who is evaluating options. Cannot recommend RoomKey more highly.

Cost effective. Fantastic customer support. Ease of use. Connects with channel managers.

I cannot think of any features or issues that I do not like about RoomKey.

3 weken geleden

Thank you very much for your kind words on RoomKeyPMS as your software solution! We appreciate your help in spreading the word and recommending us to owners and hotel managers.

Corey
General Manager in Canada

Service Has improved greatly! Thanks

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall very satisfied, and pleased that they seem to be getting better!

The support has gotten much better recently and seam to be much more responsive and knowledgeable. The instant feedback feature is also greatly appreciated The online platform is great for working GM and regional directors on the move!

Some user features can be improved, ie rate wizard, and multiple group reservations.

vorig jaar

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that your experience with service has greatly improved. We are happy to ensure you have the support you need when you need it!

Juan
Front Desk in VS

Excellent PMS

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Great support and very friendly user.

This system is very easy to use. Its interface is very user friendly. Also the tech support is awesome.

It's online only. So, if the internet goes off, you don't have PMS. I also thing that the activity log should be more detailed and easier to read.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback on the activity log. We are so glad to hear that the system is very easy to use with a very user-friendly interface. We pride ourselves in our technical support!

Cattrina
Front Desk Supervisor in Canada

Customer Support

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with RoomkeyPMS had been very positive. Very few Glitches and when there are, the customer support team is the best I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They are always concerned about getting Everything up and running ASAP. I have used many different software packages in my career and this is by far the best Hotel program to use for ease of use and customer support.

This program is very user friendly for Hotel Reservations. The program is easy to use and adaptable.

Too many Clicks. Every time you make a change you have to click a certain box. Make another change, click again.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear your overall experience with RoomKeyPMS has been positive!

Natashia
Administrative Assistant in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great For Large Companies

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Roomkey however, has been good with the customer service and tracking my bookings well. Great program with room for improvement, need more flexibility, but customer service is friendly and helpful. I don't feel stupid for asking any question I have and the solutions are taught in a way I can follow easily.

The customer service is unparalleled, lovely people, very helpful and informative. Lots of features and reports to run for what you need. Customizable for your individual business. Integrate with online platforms to get more customers.

If you are a smaller business I wouldn't recommend this program, it doesn't have a different package option with less features so I'm not overwhelmed with things I don't need. It is geared towards bigger companies like hotels or corporate. Difficult to navigate the program, not ease of access. Reports are hard to read as well.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive review and feedback.

Ayu
Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager in Canada
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Roomkey Worth the money and easy to use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Roomkey is worth the money investment. It has very nice customer support and easy to use. All our CRS systems work well with it.

Very easy and handy to use Great customer support service Compatible with many CRS systems

It would be great to have the mobile check-in with e-key function It would be nice to upgrade the rate loading calendar and setting

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Ayu. It's a pleasure working with your team.

Anne-Marie
Owner in VS

Boutique Hotel PMS

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The software is well designed for small-medium sized hotels, the cost is low compared to other PMS relooked at. Lots of great functions such as Group Reservations, Add-ons to upsell on booking engine, Built-in booking engine, integrations with various POS and other software. The Forum is a great place to suggest improvements. The reason we picked it is because our city of operation loses electricity and internet often, and the Smart Files allows us to do check-ins and check-outs regardless. Offers all the great upgrades for hotels that need it to grow.

Very few cons, but if I had to state a couple: Takes a long time to get a Mac version developed, only Windows. Integrations are pricey but there is a vast array to choose from. Antiquated MS-DOs looking platform, could use some updating. Just small things

3 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for the review. We strive to be a affordable PMS that is high-value. Please make sure to update free to RoomKeyPMS 10 for the updated modern look. Thanks for the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Great product to get started

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It is a strong and neat system that is easy to navigate, the information layout is clean and clear and the menu is great. The fact it is cloud-based is great as it can be navigated from anywhere.

Some of the reporting could be advanced, saying that they need to work on the customer service as it is not very effective.

Charles
Operations Manager in VS

Outstanding Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From start to finish, the company was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They listened to what we needed and because we are a non-profit and not the usual type of client to use PMS software, they showed us how to use the system to our advantage and worked with us on customizing some reports that we found necessary.

As a non-profit organization, the combination of features and affordability made this product a winner. The platform is easy to navigate, the dashboard is very user friendly and if you don't know how to do something, there are hundreds of FAQs and How to articles with step by step instructions and screen shots to guide you. If you still need help, the customer service is exceptional. They are prompt, polite, knowledgeable and very friendly.

I have not found anything that I haven't liked.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Charles. Thank you for the review. You and your team a pleasure to work with.

A.
Marketing Assistant in VS

Provides everything we need and is constantly innovating.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Streamlined daily operations, ease of training new employees, allows us to successfully serve our guests very intuitively.

Cloud-based, very user-friendly and easy to train, readily available training materials, accessible and attentive client resources, very responsive customer service, easy to manage and build any needed reports within the platform, allows us to integrate with all relevant industry software, provides ease and convenience to our daily duties, and constantly improving and anticipating the changing needs of our industry.

There is nothing to report, any potential issue was solved quickly or worked around easily. They welcome suggestions for improvement, and I readily provide them.

Romour
General Manager in VS

Fantastic support!

5,0 vorig jaar

Roomkey PMS is very user friendly. However, when I do run into an issue I use the chat support and [sensitive content hidden]ALWAYS helps me out right away. The customer support from [sensitive content hidden] is TOP NOTCH!! Always professional, friendly, accurate and kind.

None that I can think of. Their new cc system processes is great.

vorig jaar

We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our credit card processing system and that RoomKeyPMS is user-friendly! We pride ourselves in our customer support to better serve you as a loyal customer!

Cheryl
FOM in VS

3rd time around

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Customer Service-Support are wonderful! Always very friendly and knowledgeable. [sensitive content hidden] is the best!

This is the 3rd time using RoomkeyPMS. Roomkey is very user friendly. There are a lot of training videos and support modules that are available at anytime to review.

Really no dislikes as far as running a front desk at a hotel.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the great review. I hope you are enjoying the new webinars we are putting out each month. Let us know if you have any feedback on them.

Sonia
Front Office Supervisor in Canada

Top Customer Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RoomKey has many features and is relatively easy to use. Customer Support is excellent!

There are a variety of uses and customer support is quick and helpful.

Not sure why some updates change things that work for us. I.E. recent update does not save the last search name which was very helpful to us.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your review. We take pride in ensuring we are able to provide immediate support for our customers. We appreciate the feedback regarding updates and will coordinate with our development team for review.

Frank
Owner/Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Roomkey is the cornerstone of our growth

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our property has been using Roomkey since 2011. At first we wanted a simple front desk PMS to track reservations, check-in/out, and print confirmations. Roomkey Basic sounded like the right product at that time. As our business grew the demands changed. We now use Roomkey Full to implement group bookings, corporate accounts, & city ledger. We just made the choice to connect via GDS recently after it was too much overhead with the amount of reservations coming in from OTAs. Our room revenue has grown by 25-30% and Roomkey was the cornerstone. Since the initial training in 2011 I've been utilizing their constantly up-to-date resources in PDF guides and youtube videos. Recently, I purchased a 4 hour training session to touch base with all the changes Roomkey has had since 2011. This training session was completely worth it. For instant help they have a wonderful support team that always helps me fix any problems I come across. Roomkey isn't a stagnant PMS solution. They are always evolving and redesigning their product. The movement of change is good and the direction they are heading towards only makes the use it Roomkey easier. Great product. Great support. Great pricing. Why wouldn't I be on with Roomkey? Special thank you to Chris Mackenzie. Haven't forgotten all the help you've done in the past.

Niveesha
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awesome Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support is awesome! specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I like that the software is intuitive, easy to use and easy to train.

There are a few things that the system is not capable of doing that I am use to with Opera and OnQ.

Allan
night auditor in VS

Very cumbersome

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a night auditor/ front desk person using this software for 6 months.
It's cumbersome, compartmentalized. No one at the the hotel likes it. I'm wasting time on the software instead of working with the guests.

No breakdowns

Making a reservation is cumbersome, cannot check anyone in after midnight.., its not a well thought out program.

Henry
Vice President - Revenue Management in Thailand
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

A good product for our type of hotel - versatile and some very good components.

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their system has been deployed across all our hotels in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Japan and one of the nifty functionalities is our ability to select a repeat guest profile irregardless of which country they are booking. It also allows us to be more flexible in pricing (tiering of rates), tracking of production numbers for corporate and wholesale accounts; able to customize reports and export to excel for further mining; a very good maintenance module enabling us to track works (and costs) being done in rooms and throughout the hotel. Able to merge duplicate customer profiles. Responsive customer service section and great trainers. Their BI Reports section continues to grow in scope and in-depth reporting - enabling us to better understand our customers and demand. The only major downside of this software is that it doesn't support multi-language - however in saying that their new version (web & cloud based) will have that ability. Can't wait!

Ruby
Hotel Owner in Canada

Excellent front desk software

5,0 vorig jaar

Detailed orientation that spans over many sessions. Available to answer all your questions and concerns.

There wasn't anything not to like about RoomKey.

Tammy
VP of Sales in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Worked Great our needs as a small company

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good

We didn't need all the bells and whistles of a more expensive PMS, and this was a good fit at the time.

It wasn't really customized for the extended stay aspect of our business

Wes
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

RoomKey Review

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Runs our hotel/condo. Operates in the cloud so access is from anywhere you have Internet connection. Great tool for front desk personnel and also reports for daily, monthly and annual information. Has an output for data for the condo owners. Can also link to OTA's for increased Web presence.

Easy to use and captures information for data capture

Some entry is cumbersome but once you learn the steps it's ok

Christin
Director of Revenue Generation in VS

Phenomenal Customer Support

5,0 vorig jaar

Customer support is incredible! Team is always helpful, knowledgeable, prompt to respond. [sensitive content hidden] resolved my hotel's issue immediately, had great follow up, attention to detail, and went above and beyond!

Strategy changes require several steps to complete

12 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback on the diligent follow-up on your experience with our support team!

Edward
VS
Horeca
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to use and training was excellent.

4,5 9 jaar geleden

It has great pricing and value. It's easy to use. It offers great access through the internet. It's great that you can have SiteMinder work with RoomKey to sell to OTA's.

Support service needs a big improvement. The average time for a response is 3 hours. RoomKey should pay close attention to this if they want to see growth in their product. Unfortunately to compete you need to work towards 24 hour support.

Vanessa
Front Desk
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Product

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work for a hotel that uses these units and they are very easy to use. They are straight forward and get the job done.

Simple, user friendly