Gemiddelde scores

4,2 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Celoxis

Celoxis is een bekroonde, betaalbare alles-in-één-oplossing voor projectmanagement en samenwerking voor teams van alle groottes.

Meer informatie over Celoxis

239 reviews worden weergegeven

Kavita P.
Consultant
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018

"A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities.

Pluspunten: 1. Web-based Interface
2. Mobile Access
3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines
4. Alerts and Notifications
5. Time Tracking
6. Ease of Use

Minpunten: The interface is a bit heavy for a small team like us. I wish I could easily turn off a lot of features that I currently don't use. Yes, there is a way I can turn off costing and billing and other portfolio features, but even after that, I still feel the app needs to have a more light-weighted look and feel.

• Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Susan A.
VP of Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"Great software for project oriented firms that invoice for services"

Opmerkingen: Very positive. We are just rolling it out now to all our staff, and we're really looking forward to gaining the real benefits.

Pluspunten: Celoxis is a powerful project management software that is replacing MS Project in our organization, allowing us to get a portfolio view of many projects managed by multiple PMs. But best of all, our resources can enter their timesheets within Celoxis. This allows us to eliminate one piece of software and run analytics to learn about our performance and drive improvements.

Minpunten: It was tricky to setup. We needed the help of Celoxis to get the roles and access permissions setup correctly. The help guide was not comprehensive enough in this area to do it yourself.

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020
Sarah S.
Research Operations Manager
Research, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"Celoxis is great"

Opmerkingen: Customer Service is excellent-- they are super helpful and work with you to talk through solutions to your problems or workarounds until they deploy new features!

Pluspunten: Once you are trained, it is very easy to learn the rest of the software! It helps us stay organized and keep track of our projects across all teams.

Minpunten: I wish the timesheet options were more customizable and that fewer clicks were needed to get things done sometimes.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
James F.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020

"Try something else first"

Opmerkingen: Fighting with it to do regular project activities.

Pluspunten: Gantt view is useful, calculations generally work

Minpunten: Difficult to use, most commonly used features are hard to find, effectively an opinionated spreadsheet.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020
Makro P.
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"This software could change your company"

Opmerkingen: We can fully recommend this software for project management, but be aware that this is only a tool. Company has to change it's mindset to project organization in order to implement it successfully.

Pluspunten: As centralized server solution, this software enables us to plan, manage and control whole portfolio and every project individually. As comprehensive solution this software is used by our employees, management, associates and clients. Everybody can see state of their projects/tasks with one click on their mobile phones or computers.

Minpunten: Software could be better with improvements in cashflow department of the project. Also as project is set of activities performed by all Project participants, it could be helpful to implement Client tasks and other stakeholders tasks.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Dan B.
Project manager
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

"Good Project management software"

Opmerkingen: Very good at project planning timelines and financial planning of income and expenditure

Pluspunten: Gantt charts and financials work well, we don't really use the resource and workload functions but they are good. Significant upgrade over Wrike for cost tracking and forecasting

Minpunten: Uploads in CSV are ok but added functionality here would be good

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020

"Consolidated Project management for Consulting and Solutions firm"

Opmerkingen: It is very good, from my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] perspective and PMO, it is fantastic to have the whole information of our projects online and with consolidated resources reports and the Gantt is very nice, much better than Microsoft Project.

Pluspunten: Easy of use of the Gantt and Work Load, even if some other things are not really UX friendly or intuitive...

Minpunten: Sometimes is not clear how to perform some tasks, Customer service is very straight and I feel they do not listen to the customer needs on specific issues, then they reply very plain.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020
Jason S.
Business Systems Manager
Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

"Celoxis is a leader in Project Management software"

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Intuitive and customizable dashboards for differing rolls

Minpunten: I prefer to be able to add sub-tasks from Kanban board but Celoxis limits this to Gannt view

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020
Ron W.
IT Manager
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Easy Project Management Tool"

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience and we have decided to expand our license base to include other departments.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of installation and administration. Was able to roll out to entire departments in minutes. Users (non-technical) adapted to the tool rapidly.

Minpunten: Some features that exist in other tools are lacking or not as full featured. But it is an acceptable trade-off for less technical users.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Stacie M.
Director of Global Services Operations
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018

"Celoxis is a robust platform with a stellar support team."

Pluspunten: Celoxis meets expectations for project management in the software delivery industry. We are able to leverage Celoxis globally to track our implementation projects. We track our financials, resource assignments, and % complete in this tool. Celoxis has a great reporting structure and flexibility in creating your own custom fields. When the tool does not have the exact feature I need, I have been able to work with Celoxis training to find an out of the box solution or submit a feature request with surprising success in having them delivered. Celoxis often has more functionality than my teams are ready to adopt and I find that the operational issues have more to do with people and process (not tool). I especially like the flexibility of the client log in feature and the customization of what each person can see in their own dashboards. I really love that it can serve as the one central repository for project updates. We have been using Celoxis for a little over three years and are quite happy with it. Within a few months it will be our global standard.

Minpunten: Celoxis is a standalone software that needs to be integrated with our Salesforce environment, therefore, it has taken some additional investment on our part to automatically trigger projects at closed/won state and feed the data into our financial systems. Celoxis is also real time data so there is no back button if you delete something or the ability to restore a previous version. Since I am using this tool globally I would like to see more workspace segmented admin features to control what is seen by each region throughout all reports and tasks. Additionally, we have had to perform a few workarounds to get full billable and non-billable resource load charts in the tool. Since many people go to outlook to see if a resource is available, the current Celoxis Outlook integration (a separate calendar) is not sufficient for blocking off the resource from being scheduled for other things. I suggest the following improvements
- Direct Outlook Calendar integration that blocks off scheduled time so people in the business can see that the resource is not available and actively working on a project. (currently we book time in Celoxis and Outlook - double entry)
- Non-Project Time viewed exactly the same as billable time from projects in the resource load charts including the time code and % allocation
- Administration features for further segmentation or archiving of the data
- Data restoring options including restoration of deleted objects restoring to a previous day

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018
Donald S.
Government Contracts and Proposal Consultant
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

"Great Tool for P{project Collaboration"

Opmerkingen: My Celoxis implementation is self hosted. That was a bit of a learning curve for me personally but the Tech support staff was pretty helpful in pointing me to the right solutions. Now that the system is up and running it is very stable. My principle issues were not with the core Celoxis application as much as the host system configuration such as installing SSL and positioning the system properly behind my firewall. It took cooperation among a number of vendors but I now have a robust application on a rock steady platform (Windows Server 2019) protected by a top-tier security system (SOPHOS). It was with the effort!

Pluspunten: Celoxis allows integration of planned work hours and resources with time card inputs to allow an integrated management solution that permits tracking of Planed vs. Actual labor hours and costs. Definitely a much tighter integration than I found in MS Project. However - and this is important to my clients - the ability to bidirectionally share data with Project is a significant plus as many of my clients rely on Project. Finally, I use Celoxis for multiple clients and the workspaces functionality allows me the ability to securely partition clients into their own environment thus permitting multiple clients to share the basic installation.

Minpunten: There is a learning curve to climb - especially in the reporting function and I am still learning how to use the many features of the product. I would like to see more You Tube videos on how to perform advanced functions - especially with cost and resource reporting for users.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020
Staff Hardware Architect, Embedded Team Lead
Computerhardware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019

"A great full-featured project management tool"

Pluspunten: Celoxis checks all the boxes for engineering project management for me. Prior to Celoxis, we used Microsoft Project: Celoxis incorporates the advanced features of Project in cloud-based tool that provides team collaboration and scheduling that we could not get with Project or most other cloud-based scheduling tools.

Minpunten: With great options can come a great (big) learning curve: there are so many features in Celoxis, setting up individuals, teams, groups, and roles is critical for a successful launch, and this can be a bit daunting at first glance. However, the Celoxis team did a great job pre-sales of walking us through the tool and it's features, as well as scheduling training for our team post-sales to get up and running in the tool.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
Aleksander A.
Head of Studio
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"Powerful, flexible platform with UX problems"

Opmerkingen: Generally, and for a company of our size Celoxis was the best choice due to the varied work models we service. The ability to both work in hourly and fixed price models is a unique requirement and other platforms struggle to make it work.

Pluspunten: The standout feature is the flexibility of Celoxis which allows for a great deal of optional customisation.
For example, custom formula fields let us do basic and complex math that can be displayed in reports and on projects.
When comparing it to other solutions it does sport a few unique features not found in competitor products. Chiefly among them would be the semi intelligent schedule and budget prediction feature which gives a quick way to assess project status.

Minpunten: The biggest issue is the UX/UI which has a bit of a learning curve and needs a strict process to utilize all areas effectively. The system seems to have some legacy features that make functionality redundant.
An example would be 4 different ways to enter time into time-sheets in the UI, or 2 separate comment features that are nested into each other for no reason.
Some very simple and common features, like checklists in tasks, seem to also be absent. While not difficult to work with, the usage-paths for all the functions have not been thoroughly tested it seems.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Kapil B.
Director - Customer Success
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"Easy Project Management"

Pluspunten: - ease of use
- feature rich for project management
- external users and client login option for client view
- integrations with salesforce and rest api for other apps if required
- integrated time entry and approval
- single-sign-on capability with various IDP's

Minpunten: - mobility options are limited
- client cannot be assigned tasks in the Project

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Whitney P.
Director of Production
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019

"Easy to use product hits all the top needs"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

Pluspunten: I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

Minpunten: The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019