Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Neos

Een vertrouwde oplossing voor casusbeheer die je casus van intake tot oplossing beheert met behulp van een aanpasbare checklist en uitgebreide functies.

Meer informatie over Neos

Easy to use, many features, overall solid case management program.

Beoordelingen van Neos

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Neos heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 121 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Neos eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (121)

Claribel
Claribel
Office Manager - Paralaegal in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Best way to manage every aspect of your files

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I couldn't imaging working without it. It makes my job a lot easier.

Neos is very helpful to the attorney and staff. It helps us keep track of important dates and deadlines as well as stay up to date with the facts of the case. Thanks to many features, specifically the notes feature, we are able to efficiently communicate with our clients, providers, and counsel. I also like how smoothly it integrates with Microsoft Outlook.

I am still trying to get used the changes that were recently made to the calendar.

Karl
attorney in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

If you use Needles it is the best choice.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall good and happy.

The merge from Needles was easy and painless. It is intuitive and easy to use.

The intake pro needs to improve the reports. The reports are not as easy to run as they were in Needles.

2 jaar geleden

Karl - Thank you for your 10 out of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve Neos. We'd love to hear how we can improve the intake reports to make them easier to run. Our Product team will be reaching out to you directly. Thank you again for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

Attorney in VS

A Very Expensive Microsoft 365 License w/ Very Little Additional Functionality

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementation was not great, and I was not migrating ANY data. I still do not believe I have everything I was supposed to get. I paid $1,000.00 to do the work during my onboarding that could have been done prior to my implementation. Because Neos requires 365, during onboarding you will get to make all your Microsoft 365 and Neos connections. I assume I paid $1,000 for someone to tell me how to make the connections and 3 hours of training? Not sure. I also was not told about a bug that Neos had which prevented data from being updated and saved more than once during my implementation. I did my implementation on a Friday, and attempted to input my cases into the system on the following Saturday and could not get anything to save. I was told the following Monday about the issue, was told it was a known issue, and would be resolved in a day or so. I spent all day Saturday trying to figure out what I was doing wrong for nothing. It was ultimately fixed. But just a frustrating experience. Everyone has been genuinely nice and understanding, the limitations of the software is where my issues really are.

Neos is customizable, which is nice. You can add whatever field you want to add to any tab. It allows you to collect and input whatever data you want and you are not nearly as constrained as you are with Trial Works in terms of customization. It has a nice display. Grouping contacts is easy. Apparently, there are a bunch of reports you can use.

Functionality is not there. Commonsense things are missing from this platform. The system relies on and appears to be limited by Microsoft 365, which itself can be spotty. Neos is just Microsoft 365 apps all tied together, under a sleek looking display, but adds almost nothing to the 365-experience. 90% of the Neos platform is bundling all-things 365 together through a sleek looking display. The other 10% that you would expect Neos to have incorporated and built-in is missing. Templates have to be saved and then generated to be tested. You have to constantly change in and out of various tabs when creating a template to get your bookmarks. Good luck finding bookmarks for pronouns. I was told by Neos I should consider writing gender neutral. Ultimately, found out that I could code an if than statement in Needles should I want to use pronouns. Each bookmark in Neos will eat up a line or two of your template, which makes for errors. You can calendar within Neos, but you can't invite clients or "providers" or anyone outside your firm within Neos' calendaring feature, so it's an useless feature and users will need to rely Outlook. If you generate an email within Neos, by clicking an email link within a case, it is not saved unless you tag it in Neos. If you email a document from a case in Neos it does not prompt you with the various case contacts associated with your case so you must click through various tabs in your case file to get the email address(es) you need.

3 jaar geleden

Michael, thank you for your candid review. We understand as a user of our desktop product, TrialWorks, your transition has involved additional modifications in converting to a web-based platform. We appreciate the opportunity to listen to the voice of our customers and share your personal experience with our Product Management team. Neos continues to evolve, adding new features monthly. We look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you.

Maria
Paralegal in Costa Rica
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Neos is a life and time saver!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Neos streamlines case management for paralegals by providing a centralized platform for document organization, accounting management, client communication, and document signing. With features like tags for organization, an accounting tab for financial tracking, and a texting feature for client correspondence, Neos ensures that all aspects of case management are efficiently handled within one platform. Integration with DocuSign further simplifies the process by automating document signing and saving signed documents directly to the case file. Additionally, the ability to link files and copy information between them enhances organization and efficiency, ultimately improving overall productivity and effectiveness in managing cases.

Neos has been a game-changer for my day-to-day tasks as a paralegal. It's like having a personal assistant right at my fingertips, keeping all case documents neatly organized with tags for easy retrieval. The accounting feature is a lifesaver, giving me a clear snapshot of financials before settlement. I also love the texting feature - it's been a key for keeping track of client communications, all within the platform. Plus, the integration with DocuSign makes signing documents a breeze. But what really stands out for me is how effortlessly I can link companion cases and transfer information between files, keeping everything running smoothly. Overall, Neos has become an indispensable tool in my daily workflow, making case management a breeze.

The lack of email notifications for client texts or signed documents. It would greatly enhance communication efficiency if the platform could alert users via email when clients send texts or sign documents, ensuring that no important messages or updates go unnoticed.

Jordan
Paralegal Office Manager in VS

Needles Neos

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like Needles Neos. I have used Needles in general for the last 6 years so its something that I know and feel comfortable using and havent had many issues that werent easily fixed.

I like that it is cloud based and I can log into anywhere I have cell or wifi connection. Helps when I need to work from home or if I am having to travel for work I can easily get access to what I need to assist in handling calls for work.

Sometimes it glitches a lot and you have to completely close out and sometimes restart to be able to log back into the system.

2 jaar geleden

Jordan - Thank you for your 4-star rating. We appreciate your feedback and candid review of the product. Thank you for being a valued customer over the past 6 years! - The Neos Team

Deneen

Easy Breezy

5,0 4 maanden geleden

The intuitiveness of the system - it can almost predict what you want it to do and do it. As long as the case information is put correctly into the system then the system can pull information to put letters and documents together. my favorite part is the texting ability. It is easy. Most people will look at their phone first thing in the morning. Emails do not get as much attention as texting.

because it is cloud based - the internet needs to be steady. sometimes it gets a little wonky

Colin
Attorney in VS

Needles use

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Average

It tracks documents and allows for more data input

Too many to list so I cannot decide. Templates are time consuming are one

3 jaar geleden

Colin - Thank you for your candid review. We are always looking for ways to improve the platform and truly appreciate your feedback. We would love to connect with you about the product and how we can improve. Please email [email protected] with your concerns and we will be sure to address them. - The Neos Team

Crystal
Settlement Administrator in VS

Neos User

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate and so many accessibilities.

Initially, transitioning was difficult. The process seemed like it could've been smoother/quicker.

6 maanden geleden

Crystal - Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

One Stop Shop

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Neos is a "One Stop Shop". You literally can do anything all in one program. No more multiple programs being up at once when you are using Neos.

The option to "add document" to existing PDF's in a clients Neos folder is great but the downside to that is having to search through tons of documents that have been added by others throughout the day. It would be nice to pull from documents that have been added to the specific clients file instead of searching through days of documents that do not apply to that particular client.

vorige maand

Thank you for being a loyal Needles, now Neos customer! We appreciate the 10/10 rating. We'll share your feedback around the "Add Document" to existing PDF functionality with the Product team. - The Neos Team

Drea
Legal Assistant in VS

Case management made easy

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great! It occasionally crashes and has difficulty syncing with SharePoint but that is easily resolved with a patch.

Easy to keep track files and the progress of cases.

Editing takes a while to sync (Ex. Renaming files)

Tasha

New User

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is my first time using this software and have only been using this for 1 month and am finding my way around it and learning everything that it does. I'm sure the more I use it, the more the ease of learning my way around it will be. There are just a few kinks that need to be straightened out.

I like that this software has tabs and places for you to put several different key points/information about the cases so that anyone looking at the case will be able to tell what the case is about and find pertinent information that they may need. It opens up the documents by clicking on them, which is also helpful. Being able to separate your cases by case type, staff, etc. is also a helpful feature.

The layout or structure of the software is a bit overwhelming. I previously used Time Matters Management and found that the layout of that software was much easier to navigate and see previews and notes in cases versus having to click on each individual case in this software to see what it is you need to see. It's just a few features that I think need to be updated. For example, the value tab would be much more sufficient if it could actually add up the total of the bills instead of having us add them each and every time (if there's a way to turn this feature on, please contact me). At times, it can lag really slowly switching from one case/tab to another.

3 jaar geleden

Tasha - Thank you for your feedback regarding Neos. Switching case management platforms can come with a learning curve but we strive for simplicity. Hopefully, you are becoming more familiar with the software, but we would be happy to spend time with you to train you on best practices in the system. Please let us know how we can help. - The Neos Team

Ivonne
Operations Manager in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Simple Product

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: its ok, the converting process was not great, and we switched from Needles desktop 5, so i was very disappointed in that part. The templates still do not work.

It is very easy to use, and intuitive and it's easy to train new people on it.

I do not like that you cannot customize some of the information and that we have to scroll down on some pages,

vorig jaar

Ivonne - Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate the feedback and will contact you to resolve any outstanding items from your transition. Best, The Neos Team

Zach
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Extremely buggy, poorly designed. A bad, infuriating experience

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Needles Neos provides disappointment and frustration at every turn. It is currently in beta quality, and the workflows are unintuitive and time consuming. We provided three pages of bug reports including broken functionality, missing features, inconsistent design, and suggestions for improvement. Neos is exceptionally bad at calendaring, document management and task assignment. The Needles team was unable and unwilling to sufficiently address our concerns with Neos.

A browser-based solution is a step in the right direction.

Needles Neos is a major regression from Needles 4.x., which our firm has used for over 20 years. We were misled by Needles staff as to the overall quality of Needles Neos and the ease of migration. It is extremely buggy, unintuitive, and not suitable for daily practice management. Overall, a very unpleasant experience. Unable to recommend. We have chosen to terminate our 20 year relationship and look elsewhere.

3 jaar geleden

Zach - Thank you for being a valued customer for over 20 years. We are always looking for ways to improve the platform and truly appreciate your feedback. We would like to schedule time with your team and our training department to review your workflows and make any adjustments needed in our highly configurable system. - The Neos Team

Kevin
IT Director in VS

I've administrated Needles for 10 years now

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love it's flexibility, and the sheer amount of customization that is available within the program and through external connections via ODBC and now API. Nearly anything will be possible if they follow through on their promises for extensive expansion of their API in version 5.0. I also like that it is a locally installed database, and isn't reliant on the cloud. That opens up lots of options when matching up data to other databases you have in-house. The bang for your buck with Needles is pretty exceptional.

It's still not as feature rich as some of the newer cloud-based alternatives, and the UI prior to version 5 is extremely dated. If you are considering moving to Needles, though, there is no reason not to go straight to version 5.

Micaela
Legal Assistant in VS

Not a helpful program

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its an Okay system but would not recommend to anyone. And I only think its Okay because its tailored to our request.

I like that its customizable, this has been really helpful for the transition to Neos.

The program is slow, too many failed attempts/red screens and Oh Snap messages, when updates are made it is clear not enough time was spent perfecting the new feature. Every update sets us back drastically and we dread receiving the notice. The list could go on and on but I've already made my complains in previous surveys.

2 jaar geleden

Micaela - Thank you for your candid feedback. Your Customer Success Manager will be in touch to discuss your experience and help where needed. - The Neos Team

Stevan
case manger supervisor in VS

well designed software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we believe that this was a good choice for the firm and it very practical due to the fact that its a web base software we can log in everywhere as long as you have internet connection.

very easy to use and set up, i was part of the implementation team since the beginning , it was a relative easy transition from the old needles to needles neos. Needles tech support took care of everything and was in constant communication with myself during the process. The whole firm also had a easy time figuring out all the tabs and how everything works. Needles provided us with training prior to going live which also helped us have a better idea on how everything works. The document/letter set up is super simple in comparison to the older version we were using.

I noticed that there are always new updates being done which its not a con. but with updates there are bugs and at times the system freezes. i would like to be able to name the documents when dragging and dropping it directly from the desktop to the file itself, currently neos does not give this option. system slows down every so often.

3 jaar geleden

Stevan, thank you for your comments. We appreciate your detailed account of the implementation and onboarding of our product. We know that a well-made plan will always work best and are happy that it went well for your firm. We will certainly add your suggestion to rename a file when uploading the documents to Neos.

Jeffrey
Owner in VS

Can't beat Needles Neos!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Solves everything from communicating with employees, to case management to statute of limitations management. I

Just about EVERYTHING. I have been a customer of Needles since way back when when they were called "Pins and Needles." Neos takes the platform to an entirely new and better level that cannot be beat for case management software.

I think the calendar can be improved. I have done some troubleshooting with Needles support, and we made a lot of progress, but I still think the calendar function could be better.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Angela
Legal assistant in VS

Neos Review

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its was positive for the more part. I was very exited about the change. Unfortunately, I feel it takes a lot of time out of the work day when the system is not working properly.

It was easy to navigate before all the upgrades

Every time an upgrade is done to the Neos, other features stop working properly.

3 jaar geleden

Angela, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We know the commitment to change to a new software platform takes time and effort, and we appreciate your comments. Our latest feature enhancements modified the location of some fields giving users more flexibility in layouts. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for additional support at any time. Our support department can assist you with any assistance you need.

Susan
Managing Attorney in VS
Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

I would never recommend this company.

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would never work with this company again. My experience has been awful.

We tried to upgrade from Needles to Neos and it was an overall terrible experience. Nothing took place as promised. A complete and utter waste of my firm's time.

Terrible training. Non-existent follow up. Constant delays and excuses.

3 jaar geleden

Susan - We strive for excellence but it sounds like we missed the mark here. Our migration process has been updated to get all clients live on Neos faster. Please contact [email protected] and we will make sure to resolve any issues. - The Neos Team

Arthur
Case Manager in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

New Needles Neos User

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it and would not want to go back to the Old Needles program. There are updates periodically showing that they are improving this software and are listening to our needs.

Being familiar with the old Needles helped to ease into the transition of Neos. The transition was pretty easy due to the experienced Neos employees that assisted us with transition.

I wish there were different colors for the type of case PreLit vs Lit and closed files. There are some minor changes I would make in the "add in" and the knowledge to create more merge field documents for the lay person.

3 jaar geleden

Arthur - Thank you for your 10 out of 10 rating. We are glad to hear your transition was smooth and you love using Neos. We will share your suggestion around color coding with the product team. Thanks again for your feedback and for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

Holly
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Love the personalization options of Neos!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the ease of use of Neos! Also, the amount of items we can personalize to meet our needs is priceless! We also love the documents tab---it saves so much time being able to edit documents from within Neos and have it save into the program.

Our office has really enjoyed 'getting to know' Neos. The multiple tutorials were exactly what we needed to familiarize ourselves with the new features prior to going live. Our entire team felt prepared to make the switch on our Live date. Everything went seamlessly and the support staff was WONDERFUL and answered all our questions timely. It was a smooth, easy transition.

My only complaint is how big the screen is. In order to see all the features at once I ended up purchasing a larger screen. On a typical laptop screen you can only see a couple lines of the checklist or value tab which makes it difficult to view. However, this problem was fixed by using a larger screen.

2 jaar geleden

Holly - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We love having you as a customer! - The Neos Team

Kellie
Trainer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Learn and Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is easy to learn. Easy to access from any where since it is a web based program. Makes case and document management simple.

Just like anything else getting used to the "new" was a transition now we are over that hump

2 jaar geleden

Kellie - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We love having you as a customer! - The Neos Team

Jessica
Case Manager in VS

Easy to Use and Good Quality

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a simple and easy system to use. Easy to stay organized on client's cases. Have no major issues with it and enjoy using it on a regular basis.

Overall, good software and easy to use. Customer service is always very friendly and helpful. They take care of issues quickly.

There are occasional bugs that come around with the updates. Can lag or be slow to load from time to time (not internet related lagging).

2 jaar geleden

Jessica - Thank you for your feedback on Neos. We appreciate your 4-star rating. -The Neos Team

Deborah
Office Manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great product and great suppoirt

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a database for all our clients. We have have Needles 14 years. They have a great support staff. I have talked to the same people for years.

It works. It is amazing. it is versatile.

The new release has a few bugs, but Needles is aware of the bugs and is working on them!

Jim
Managing partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Neels user

Opmerkingen: Great

Ease-of-use, and the front end CRM, Zappier

They need some automation features, but it feels like it’s coming

2 jaar geleden

Jim - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team