Microsoft 365 reviews

4,6 (12.480) Schrijf een review!

Over Microsoft 365

Een geïntegreerd pakket met toepassingen omvat e-mail, agenda en adresboek die 24/7 toegankelijk zijn via internet.

Meer informatie over Microsoft 365

Has multiple products I use daily, never gets outdated like my prior office packages, great customer support and easy to install on multiple computers.

What is worse, even if you can temporarily solve these issues, they regularly reappear without reason or warning after Word's frequent software updates.

Beoordelingen van Microsoft 365

Waar voor je geld

Microsoft 365 heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 12.480 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Microsoft 365 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12.480)

Federico A.
Federico A.
CFO in Brazilië
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great product to increase productivity

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If you are used to work with Microsoft Office, this the tools for you, it is cost effective, because you pay as you use, you can integrate web mail and have free storage.

Allows the complete team to access the files and email everywhere as long as they have an internet connection. You can save money when compared to purchasing the licenses separately. Sets up the foundation so the company can take full advantage of cloud benefits.

Very hard to work with no internet connection. In some cases we have complains that a few features like accessing password protected files and macros limitations. Having documents in the cloud increases the security risk for having everything in one place.

Tafuma Z.
LIS Advisor in Eswatini
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Productivity with limits

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have managed to cut down on repetative task in data analysis using excel by making use of the powerpivot feature and creating templates which once populated with new data they automatically and instantly bring accurate update graphs and charts

Office 365's feature support our core business functutions from support for report writing with spell check, grammar correction, word count, document design and layout features. The product comes with inbuilt templates for brochures, business cards, flyers and many other marketing products. The spreasheet features and new formulae (e.g. xlookup), predefined charts make data compilation and analysis a breeze for our data analysis teams. To cap it all the new templates in powerpoint make the suite a force to reckon with in our line of business as we on daily basis make presentation for our internal staff, clients and stake holders.

The new annual renew licensing structure deals a low to this otherwise great product

Simon B.
Data Analyst in Australië
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

eh?

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointment and forced bondage (we've always used powerpoint for presentations, so we're going to carry on doing that, even if they're a pain to update and many more modern, better options are available).

Familiarity, I guess, I mean, if I could literally use anything else, I would.

Microsoft are one of the biggest software companies in the world, with more software engineers than I can count, yet each new release of this software is basically a "where do I find that feature now". Nothing new, nothing useful added, just the shelves rearranged so I have to take time out and learn where they've moved something to this time and when working across devices with different versions I have to increase my mental load on using the application to recall how to do things rather than spending that mental load on completing a task. Speaking of different versions, of course they render files slightly differently, or don't support some of the limited new features over the years so you're dissuaded from using them, does xlookup work better than vlookup? Yes, can you use it? No, because the file may go to a client with an version that doesn't support it. Appreciate I may sound contradictory, of complaining of no new features, and then those new features not being backwardsly compatible, but this is the annoyance of using this. Then you go to the web versions that are even more kneecapped, need to use a macro to achieve something? Not online you don't. Now you have to open the file in a desktop version, run the macro, and re-sync to the cloud and close the app, go back to the webversion, gah, all such a faff for an application that's older than any of my interns.

Brent K.
President in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Incredible productivity tool for a distributed team

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Office document @mentions allows for very efficient asynchronous collaboration, combined with OneDrive central store, we have "one source of truth". Ability to use web app as well as well synchronized local OneDrive store for full-featured desktop apps is a game changer. Local store saves time & keeps the central filestore integrity by avoiding "create local & upload..."

OneDrive for Mac is lacking & has produced a lot of frustration among the team - they end up not using. NEEDS to be as robust as Windows. Microsoft Bookings needs to evolve to be a proper personal & team calendar management tool (like calend.ly) - right now it is very narrowly focused on providing bookings for places like hair salons (weird given Office 365 prime clientele!) - huge missed opportunity. Teams could use some simpler navigation ala Slack. Ctrl-keys to cycle through unread messages. Sort teams alphabetically. Also, default teams to internal and have permissions to external to be specific channels (all specific team members have access to "general")

Tim K.
PM in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The offering to beat for email and collaboration in the market for business users

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Microsoft 365 is a very powerful platform With nearly all the features you would need to run a successful business. If you know what exactly you need you can most likely get it in there, its required setup process is simplified by tons of guides and documentation with workflows to always take you back to where you left off. If one can afford it, its difficult to find a more all rounded solutiion due to its intergration with other items already in use like window and microsoft server systems.

Its powerful features are segmented into different apps so you only use what you need and ignore the rest. It also has a powerful spam management and users do not need to worry too much about security. Finally, features are updated at a very high pace with releases to fix issues and add capabilities

The cons might be a more subjective but it is very difficult to take advantage of its full capabilities without a capable IT team and review of Tons of documentation

Kenny K.
Kenny K.
Web Production Manager Responsible for SEO, Web Design, & Social Media Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Microsoft 365 Helps Our Business Stay Organized and Get More Work Done

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Microsoft 365 is an amazing suite of software that is essential for a business that wants to be productive. You can use reliable tools to help improve your business, and keep everything organized.

Microsoft 365 is an essential tool for any business. Our company uses Excel to perform many tasks that help us calculate and organize a large amount of data. We use Word on a daily basis for writing content for our website and documenting processes. For the price and the amount of tools you receive, Microsoft 365 is one of the best tools you can get for your business.

While it's hard to find many cons with Microsoft 365, something that could be improved is the editing feature in Word. It can sometimes get complicated and messy when pasting content or editing from a different document.

John L.
Business Owner in Canada
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Office Suite + Storage + Sharing

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent software, storage and sharing capabilities, at a very fair price. What more could I ask for!?

I love that I have the full Microsoft office suite, combined with 1 TB of storage, ease of use in sharing at a great price.

At this point, I am fully satisfied with my purchase of Office 365. I have every intention of renewing my license later this year.

Brian S.
IT Manager in VS
Bibliotheken, 11-50 werknemers

A Solid Choice for Business

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general, we're pleased with the tools. It allows us to get things done without a lot of compromise.

Microsoft's environment, as expected, covers the majority of what businesses need. For the most part, it works. There are quirks here and there, and frustrations to work around, but nothing that keeps us from running our day-to-day tasks.

Sometimes being the jack of all trades sacrifices details. No different here. You'll be able to do 95% of what you need overall, but if you have specialized needs in a specific area, you'll tend to find better solutions with a company that focuses on that product.

Steven D.
Steven D.
Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Best office suite on the market

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's easy to use and has plugins that greatly improve my writing.

Microsoft 365 provides an exhaustive suite of office programs, which in turn support a wide range of file formats making collaboration on documents a breeze.

The Word processor is not compatible with .pages format which makes collaboration with Mac users a challenge.

Neel kamal K.
Neel kamal K.
Web designer in India
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My go to office suite

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a daiky user and pretty satisfied with the features and performance of the office suite.

The features on offer like Word processor and Spread sheet to Presentation and email, make it a comprehensive solution for productivity.

The pricing could have been lowered for the subscription model since there are free alternatives available.

Alaa E.
Technical Outsourcing Specialist in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A cloud-based solution that ensures file documentation, protection, and team collaboration.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Microsoft 365 enables us to accurately protect and document our files, and enables team members to collaborate, so they share reports and discuss updates on an ongoing basis.

I like how Microsoft 365 is cloud-based, as well as how it offers modern solutions for teams to organize their work, share tasks remotely, and interact more effectively. We cannot complete our daily work without MS Office applications, so Microsoft 365 is a great blessing for us because it ensures that all files and applications are available in one place that we can always access from any device, and we can share with each other by updating a specific file and also holding meetings and exchanging discussions, which allows us to complete our work in a smooth manner without the need to send files via email, uploading, modifying, and re-sending. I like the big storage capacity, which allows me to store material and organize it in primary and subfolders, as well as the option to select who is authorized to read it and who can edit it from others. I really like the forms in Microsoft 365 that allow us to easily seek feedback from team members, vote on a certain topic, and collect results.

Depending on the size of our relatively small team, the processes of sharing, syncing and working on files together run smoothly and without any hiccups. But I think that the more members who share the same file, things will get complicated and the modifications may not be saved, and the member will need each time to download a copy to the device and then make modifications to it and then write off the old copy and re-download the new version and send a notification to the rest of the members of that, which They may look messy and I find it stressful in general. I think Microsoft needs to make improvements that increase its ability to help large teams organize these processes, saving time and effort and preventing the same task from being repeated more than once.

Rodrigo T.
Owner/Dev in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It's good but Microsoft needs to know what the purpose of it is

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it for what the office has always proposed: editing documents, creating spreadsheets, messing with data sheets for other purposes, such as cleaning before sending to the BI database, and presentations and tutorial videos for our customers in Excel. We do not use Outlook, as it is more practical today to use the cloud, and we rely more on Google Workspace for this purpose (emails from outlook.com sometimes disappear or never arrive). Other office programs we use little, and we use a lot of OneDrive space, but for backup, not for collaboration, as there are bugs when you least expect it and duplicate or corrupt files if you use it in two places or if you leave times without syncing.

I like the look and the stability and the compatibility. You can open old and new documents and it always opens the way you expect, without corrupting and cluttering.

The problem is developer greed. Think about it: you subscribe to the service, you'll use whatever you want to use from the software, and the rest should be left out. But they're always trying to push you to use the rest. For example, we don't use Outlook, but we couldn't remove it from the installation. The constant popups and advertisements to push other Microsoft products make us swing between not using Microsoft 365 anymore. Windows is going down the same bad path. There are bugs in opening CSV from Excel that were never resolved.

Hogan V.
Law student in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

It has everything you need and plenty more that you don't. Why would you ever switch?

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My entire university has Microsoft Office regardless of which platform they have. The same is true with my job. I can't even think of another company I would prefer to go to even if money were no obstacle. There are not many things in life that I could say that about.

What I like the most is the standardization. Every single person has access two programs like Microsoft Word and Excel. They may look at a Word document through the free site, albeit with limited functions, but they will be able to see it. Plus, I have used all of the Microsoft products for well over 20 years and would be at an extreme disadvantage if I had to choose another platform now. I feel like this is one of those brands that has a polarizing effect. Just like people are very opinionated on a controversy of Apple laptops versus Windows laptops. You either love Microsoft products or Google Docs. And while docs has its advantages also, I much prefer the Comfort, consistency, and dependability of Microsoft Office.

I am having a issue in Microsoft Word. Every time I create a new quick reference bar and add all of the tabs but I will find useful oh, and record all of the macros that simulate a person touching the keyboard such as the enter key or delete key, when I restart my computer everything is gone and if I open my "normal" template it is gone from there too. I tried going through Best Buy all the way up to their top Geek Squad representative oh, and they were not able to fix it. He said it appears to be an enterprise-level issue, yet I only have 365 family, so it should not be in Enterprise issue. I'm hoping to have it corrected soon. It's been going on close to a year.

Thomas O.
Senior Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Why I don't mind subscribing to Office

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For my personal tasks, hobbies, and file storage and archiving, I needed a reliable solution. I mostly compared GSuite and Microsoft 365. Ultimately, my familiarity with the Office ecosystem and the lack of dedicated desktop applications was what drove me to the Microsoft product. I don't see that decision changing any time soon.

I've been an Office user since Office 97, and the productivity suite truly does just get better with each iteration. I have tried switching to GSuite and other online-first products, but for my workflow the desktop versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote are irreplaceable. I do use the web versions of Office 365 as well at times, and they work quite well, especially if I just need to open and print a document or make a quick edit to something. Their ease-of-use is at least as good if not better than GSuite, which is the primary competitor. Going with the subscription model, I am able to keep my Office up-to-date without needing to purchase and go through more significant upgrades every few years. It's just there!

While I love the feature completeness of 365 software, it is rather heavy. I acknowledge that not everyone needs everything that is offered, however the web versions provide 99% of the most-necessary functionality, which is awesome! 1TB of storage coming by default is great, however it isn't the large storage quantity that it once was. It would be great if storage tiers could scale with how much data the average person generates today, rather than 5 years ago when it was likely decided on.

Rosie H.
Owner/Lead Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great all Around Collection Of Tools

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Microsoft for a very long time, and has been a go to for my company for many of its features and apps. There is more competition on the market now with other products but I still love using my Microsoft products more than the others. The full text search is phenomenal because it save me time on various projects. The cost of the software is also very reasonable, and it also very easy to use.

Having different productivity and office tools that work together is a really helpful thing because we don't have to create the integrations they are set in the software itself. The apps are really easy to use and integrate well with Google based apps that do the same thing so documents, spreadsheets and presentations can be used on both Google apps and Microsoft apps which comes in very handy. The ability to be able work offline is amazing. So work can continue even when on the move or when there is no internet connection.

The constant updating and the amount of space it ends up taking on laptops especially is one of the things I don't like about this software. Also some of the integrations we use are only available if we are using the browser versions of the apps. I don't care for the online version of Outlook for example but the app is my go-to for emails. The developer program is one of the worst experiences Ive had. It got added to one of our computers and that computer never worked the same, the experimental updates that were almost weekly had the computer missing some of its functionality on a regular basis.

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexico
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Eficiencia y Accesibilidad

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Estoy muy satisfecho, cumple todas mis necesidades personales, de colaboración, de movilidad y compatibilidad, creo que no hay mejor software.

Es un software inprescindeble, existen otros en el mercado pero la capacidad de tener todo a disponibilidad en Nube de OneDrive facilita en sobremanera la sincronización, colaboración y desempeño del software, el costo es mediano pero lo vale. La implementación es muy sencillay la migración es sumamente fácil si vienes de otro software de ofimática debido a su compatibilidad. Sus Macros, son poderosos en Excel y la facilidad de integrar todos tus correos electronicos en una sola app como Outlook aunque tengas distintos servidores es maravilloso.

Es complejo el aprendizaje y uso de los Macros y el uso de VisualBasic para quién no tiene conocimientos previos, requiere de capacitación y mucha práctica. Es ligero el software pero en ocaciones se vuelve lento con equipos de medianos recursos, así que necesitas un equipo de alta eficiencia para disfrutar sus funciones ampliamente.

Mohammed A.
senior corporate communications in Jordanië
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The best tool for facilitating remote work in a manner similar to that of office work

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: During the Corona pandemic and during the closures, we had to follow our work from home, and since personal devices often do not contain work email or daily use applications, Microsoft 365 was the savior for everyone, as we were able to access the outlook for work emails, and we were able to Sharing files and documents and making modifications to them, it is really a wonderful program that gives value for remote work

It is the best office tool. It offers a variety of options, enables you to work online, and gives you access to all of Microsoft's premium applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. you won't need additional storage, as all your documents and data will be stored in the cloud, giving you the impression that your work computer is always with you, no matter where you are or when you need it. As soon as you enter your page on the Microsoft 365 application, you will feel like you are in your workplace, where you will find all the licensed applications that you use to complete your work in your hands. Microsoft 365 is the best app for any company. The fact that all Microsoft Office tools are in one place allows us to use it as a platform for managing emails, creating and sharing documents. It is an easy-to-use system with a great interface. Microsoft 365's comprehensive service is the best on the market, and I haven't come across anything close to it. Microsoft 365 has proven its efficiency in helping to work remotely, as during the Corona pandemic, it enabled millions of employees around the world to follow their work remotely during the lockdowns as if they were in their offices.

There is nothing that is not my favorite, an application that facilitates you to work remotely, and Microsoft also provides monthly or annual distinct packages for companies and individuals at preferential prices, and the free version provides an acceptable limit of tools.

Maranda M.
Full-time Student in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Essentials for students

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been a positive source to get my personal and professional activities completed. Microsoft 365 provides a unique blend of productivity and collaboration tools to help simplify work while providing the freedom to be creative. I have been able to take advantage of these features for both my personal and professional life. The use of Outlook creates a safe place for everyone in the office, regardless of skill set, where they can collaborate with coworkers or brainstorm new ideas. One feature that I have found very helpful is Microsoft Teams which allows groups from different organizations from around the world to communicate easily without emails or phone calls.

Microsoft office suits me well as a Full-time college student by making it easy for me to organize my work and stay on top of deadlines. I have been working with the office suite for years now, and it seems to work well with my needs. I can stay organized with the calendar tab along the side of the screen, finding what I need right away on any computer I enter. The OneDrive tab is also convenient with its cloud backup-saving feature, so if anything were to happen to my computer or laptop I could simply log in from another machine and all my files would be there. My favorite feature in Office is the online version, which allows me to access my documents from any computer with internet access for when I don't have easy access to my own laptop. With all these features, Microsoft Office has ensured that I am able to get work done on time and easily manage my workload. I would highly recommend Microsoft Office to anyone who needs software for school or for home. It is so handy and user friendly that I could not see myself using anything else.

One con I do have about Microsoft office is that it can be difficult to 'get your head around' the various features. This program is more complex than many of its counterparts, which can make it difficult if you are new to this type of software. I find that where there are complicated features in Microsoft office programs, they will often have tutorials on how to use them available. I am not an expert in computers but I do know something about using Microsoft Office and all of its features. For the past few years I have been using it for my class work and other data processing tasks that we were assigned to complete back then.

Administrative officer in Nigeria
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Easy and dependable

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a powerful application with a very easy user interface, I enjoy its provision of latest updates and compatibility which makes it preferred to other applications which I switched from.

This is an application that has been of great impact to my team in terms of file sharing. We no longer need to email corrected documents to individual stations as the link only needs to be shared for viewing and accessing by all members of the team. I love the fact that it practically works on all devices with easy access to latest updates and easy to use toolbars. I'm just in love with this app.

One of the downside I noticed in this app is the fact that I always need to download the graphic art before usage which could have just been integrated during installation. Its though cheap but since I always have to subscribe, I don't feel I own the application which usually gives me concern over its security knowing fully well its a cloud based application. I will also want the developers to work on the advanced features which are hard to access.

Ayman O.
Ayman O.
Sr. Planning Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Office 365 is a must-have work-from-home solution that allows you to edit documents.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A unique experience and I still enjoy it and I advise everyone to own and use it, as it will keep you connected with your business network as if you were at your workstation.

It is the integrated work platform, which is a feature that all companies and employers strive to supply to succeed and keep their operations running smoothly. During the Corona pandemic lockdown periods, when our company provided everyone with access to the Office 365 platform, we were all able to enable, through the use of our personal computers, without the need to use a work computer or the company's network, and without the need to install many programs on my device that I do not have a license for. We have all been able to continue working with the same efficiency and effectiveness thanks to the Office 365 platform, which allowed us to access all of the programs installed on the work machine, make changes to files, send and receive messages, and conduct meetings by default by simply connecting to the Internet. It's a simple platform to use, and any files and correspondence created or edited with the Office 365 platform will be preserved in the cloud, where we can access them simply and at any time. You will not have to worry about the continuity of your business or the capacity to communicate with your work team in any form if you have all of the apps that we use daily, such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.

An integrated platform that is easy to use for everyone and is uncomplicated, it is enough to enter your page to see all your applications and start working directly. It's like having a hidden computer with you everywhere without the need to carry bags and roaming with it.

Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Tutor in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tutoring with Microsoft 365

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For me Microsoft 365 allows me to help my students make great presentations, and to make presentations myself that I can share even when tutoring online. I can create documents for each student and family to take notes on and then to search through again whenever I am trying to pace a student and figure out where we need to go next in their tutoring plan. I am also able to use spreadsheets to track income and expenses, project my future income, and make sure I’m staying within budget. Microsoft 365 really does it all.

The things that I like most about Microsoft 365 include: document storage and management, access to PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and the ability to have so many tools within each program. You can really make your presentations stand out and PowerPoint is so easy to use. Microsoft Word allows seamless formatting and is easy for taking notes. Excel is amazing for making spreadsheets and is also very intuitive for use. The ability to have so many places to store your documents easily and then access them is phenomenal. It was very easy to integrate Microsoft 365 with my tutoring business and to use it for almost all of my daily needs.

The features that I feel could use some improvement are the apps for mobile access, offline access, and the search/filter feature. They don’t work as great as I would like, but overall they are still nice to have.

Danang muhammad F.
Freelance Translator in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A Productivity suite for everyday job you'd never change!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a freelance translator, I definitely use Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I use the Mac version of Office, and this software is extremely beneficial to me. I prefer to type scripts in Word. The formatting options are quite extensive. I use Excel to keep track of schedules, client lists, and monthly expenses. While PowerPoint is used to present to clients, the templates provided are quite good and visually appealing. Collaboration features that make it easy to see changes made by peers, as well as 1 TB of online storage that is more than enough for document storage. However, the monthly subscription fee is quite pricey for personal, and the iPad application's numerous limitations frequently prevent me from working when i didn't carry my Mac.

It just all-in-one complete productivity suite you need to do your job. An auto-save document feature (i use OneDrive) that saves me thousand time, and the fact that this software is a standard in every industry brings convenience to its users to exhange document and work on same project.

The subscription fee which pretty expensive for individual, the iPad app is less intuitive as it doesn't offer full function like the desktop version.

Ryan S.
Network Administrator in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Administration and use of Microsoft 365

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it most days. There are a few things here or there that I listed above it for the most part, you really can't beat what this product has to offer. It really is an all in one system if you spend the time learning it and know how to configure it properly.
Whether you have a large dev team or a small IT team with strong cross platform knowledge, this tool is great for any size company looking to keep their users and information/data in on central, manageable location.

When it comes to administering and configuring the system, it's fairly straight forward. The GUI is nice and easy to read. The vast amount of documentation makes this platform very easy to use for anyone bot new and experienced to the world of IT. If you're running into a problem, there's a very high chance Microsoft has the issue documented and the solution posted with a simple google search. Not to mention a lot of companies use this product so the cross training opportunity and "best practice" configuration is wonderful.

First of, Microsoft loves to change the verbiage and buttons almost on a monthly basis. What was labeled as "User settings" is now under "users" > "settings" but without providing much reason or positive use case behind it. It's more annoying than anything when you're trying to find something you need configured and you're going off of documentation that's a month old with screen shots and step by step instructions on how to do it and you can't figure it out because the verbiage has changed or some settings location have been "moved" As nice as the GUI is, I'm old school and enjoy being able to use powershell more often then not. Sometimes it's less efficient having to navigate through screens and fields versus typing up a command and you're done. Also, if you're thinking about running a hybrid environment, think twice. It gets confusing and WILL cause problems when setting up security settings or trying to setup shared mailboxes. Choose one or the other, not both. You'll save yourself a headache in the long run.

Vikas B.
Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Great colloboration & Productivity tool which can do almost anything one can think of.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been phenomenal. Half of them time I am away from my desk and I needed a software which allows me to keep working on my files/presentations even when I am not near a computer. And with a single license I can use MS 365 on my office smartphone, my personal Iphone and as well as on my son iPad.
And the integration with OneDrive has made it so much easier to share the documents with my teams immediately after I am finished with it.

Microsoft 365 contains all the common products everyone is using for more than 2 decades. Word, Excel, power Point , outlook are the products which are known to everyone and then the new products like One Note and OneDrive has greatly extended the features and capabilities of Office/Excel and Power Point. While using PowerPoint we can make beautiful presentations or using Word we can document any thought or processes, and using excel we can do any numbered/mathematical tasks one can think of, by combining them with OneNote and OneDrive we can collaborate and share all out documents/presentations/sheets with other team members and even with people who don't have 365.

One of the drawbacks of Microsoft 365 is that we needs internet access to access the documents/sheets/powerpoints and other files. There has been instances when team members are in a remote location/underground subway and they don't have stable internet connectivity , it makes really hard for them to work on it. Another concern which has been raised by our security team is that all confidential files and data are not shared on cloud instead of being on premises which makes it vulnerable to be hacked.

Tim V.
Lead Developer in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Office 365 Review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Microsoft 365 has become a staple to our business, embraced over the pandemic with Teams meetings, etc.

Definitely the integration with other tools, as well as the new features that appear periodically; some of which aren't necessarily useful for us, but some have had a significant impact - such as Stream, which we use to control our training documents.

The PowerBI component is far too finicky, not smart enough to allow a regular user to use. Having one person dedicated to PowerBI is a waste of resources, when alternatives can produce the same results with much less of a learning curve. Metabase, for example, automatically tries to produce reports on your behalf with examples.