Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over ServiceLedger

Includes work order management, project management, scheduling and dispatch management and quoting management.

Meer informatie over ServiceLedger

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ServiceLedger eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Blake E.
owner in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

We have it. We love it. Saves us time and money.

5 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A software package that is very much worth the price and allows us to track technician time for accurate billing. I would buy it again. Tried Wintac before for my company but Service Ledger software is MUCH better and has a better user interface.

Totally easy to implement. Didn't take much of my time as an owner. Inexpensive but does all we need it to. Software support is excellent.

Wish it was free. :-)

Tammy K.
COO in

Great Product & Support

4 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our business is in-home furniture repair. Over the last couple years, we have grown exponentially and needed service management software that would grow with us. We outgrew our previous Access-based program. We did a tremendous amount of research before deciding to go with ServiceLedger. We implemented the program on 11/11/13 and have been very happy with the support staff and the program in general. We had to do some customizing to fit our business, but they have been right there with us.
We would highly recommend ServiceLedger.

Cheri E.
Business Manager in Canada
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Not worth it

2 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This system is incorrect a lot of the time, we find it takes years to resolve small issues that shouldn't be issues, support team refuses to respond to females, in four years I have never received a response from their team and only receive a response after I have a man contact them, the sexist attitude is not appreciated or well received, it's actually very disgusting and disturbing to see take place in a professional setting in the year 2019.

The software has a mobile app that technicians can use to enter time entries.

Not capable of keeping accurate records Extremely time consuming for the administrator as EVERYTHING needs to be manually checked ALWAYS Zero customer service Very long wait times for required updates and fixes No response to complaints or concerns..... ever.

Jaime G.
president in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

great software needs better customer service

4 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software for almost a year. It was customed to my businesz. Initial support was very good but later it became a hastle. The IT response is quick but the sales response is horrible! I have requested customization multiple times, this is something i am more than willing to pay for. I got tired of requesting quotes.

Kathy J.
president in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

don't know about hvac but GREAT tracking landscaping hours.

5 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A+ Was trying to do it in excel. This is easier and a VAST improvement.

relatively inexpensive, easy to use, feature rich. We have a recent version. Perhaps earlier versions were less easy to use.

would love a version in Spanish.

Jeff S.
pres in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

service ledger not so good for hvac industry

2 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Would not recomend this product.

this software has a lot of features for a fair price.

used serv ledger for 18 months and this is my opinion. - Does not work well for hvac application as far as field installed equipment and zones records etc.. Problems come up and require a lot of IT assistance which is expensive. Seems like it is not fully developed yet and many features that were to be done soon never got done.

Debbie O.
Admin in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Service Ledger is a Powerful tool!

5 12 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very much so! Service Ledger is an asset to our company!

Very user friendly! Easy to use and very comprehensive

None listed