Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Bitdefender GravityZone reviews

Over Bitdefender GravityZone

Biedt flexibele licentieopties om te voldoen aan de beveiligingsbehoeften van je kantoren, datacenters en openbare cloud.

Meer informatie over Bitdefender GravityZone

Multi-tenancy options, APIs advanced integration with several SIEM platforms (we tested the integration with Sumo Logic). The attractive price point (if compared to other EDR vendors).

Customer service at Bitdefender was frustrating to deal with and less than accommodating.

Beoordelingen van Bitdefender GravityZone

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bitdefender GravityZone heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 208 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bitdefender GravityZone eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (208)

Diego Martin
Diego Martin
Marketing Analyst in Peru
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A set of tools that keeps your data safe.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bitdefender is a great tool that gives us confidence that our data is safe when our partners browse the internet and download large databases to work with. Its price is low compared to the benefits it provides.
I really recommend this product especially for SMEs and personal use.

The most valuable features that our team like are those related to the anonymous and safe browsing. Bitdefender is also easy to use and automatically reduce its resources usage when you are working.

I would really like this product was faster when analyze our systems. Usually it can take until 9 hours and this process has a great impact in our resources performance.

Brandon
IT Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

great tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In today's world cyber security is always top on a companies mind. Being a tool that covers many angles helps me show the value in the tool at renewal time.

The ability to setup different policies and have them applied to different users, As we all know the C level usually dont appreciate the barriers some products make mandatory, I can make that choice and add some as quiet features for them instead of having a pop up hassle them. Also the broad scope Bitdefender covers as well as being known as one of the best.

Very little would I fine tune but recently they came out with a risk assessment module and instead of making me call a sales person for the patch management solution a simple cost associated with it when I click on it would be nice

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Colombia
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Good protection, but slow response on software bugs

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Besides the two major bugs I've encountered, my experience has been good in the 5 years I've been using this software. The Android app is solid and quite fast, and support is attentive.

Generally speaking, the software is weel designed and with many normal features. It's not pricey and you will be able to use it across multiple Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.

When they release a version with a bug, they take forever to fix it. In 2020 a bug on the Mac version made the software freeze and made the Mac slower. There were active threads on the companies' forums, and it took them over 3 months to fix this issue. And in 2021, a bug automatically boots the VPN app on Mac, even though they have the option to turn this off. This bug was reported at least in early February 2021, the company acknowledge the issue and in mid-September 2021 they haven't been able to fix this simple issue. Also, the VPN app is a paid feature, which would be better to include in the normal subscription package. If not, it would be better to leave this app away of the offering, and instead, make it an optional download.

Stacy
Lead in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars. Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Eli
Centrlized Services Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Antivirus Program I Have Used and Managed

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy with the product. It continues to perform better than other Antivirus programs that I have used in the past. I have greatly reduced the amount of time spent on virus remediation.

Since switching to BitDefender, the number of infections reported by my clients has drastically decreased. I am very impressed with how effective the product is. Additionally, I rarely see a performance impact on the systems that are being protected.

There are some limitations to exclusions that can be a bit frustrating. Some exclusions must be added with the full path, so if a program is in the profile of many different users across multiple computers, if can be hard to manage.

Burim
Systems Engineer in Servië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great endpoint security solution but not easy to manage

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was positive, because it is a powerful and effective endpoint security solution, however, as an IT Engineer it was hard to manage and maintain.

I like how effective it is against threats of various natures. It is without a doubt a powerful solution for any company, big or small.

It is not easy to manage. We had bitdefender management platform installed inside our on-prem infrastructure, and while it worked great, managing endpoints, creating and managing policies is a complex endeavour and not intuitive at all. Also, it may be trivial to some, but scheduled scanning while active tends to use quite a chunk of system resources slowing down the computer significatly during active operations.

Reactie bitdefender

9 maanden geleden

Dear Burim, Thank you for your review! We value your thoughts on our solution's detection capabilities. We understand your concerns about policy management and the slowdown situation. Improving user experience is a priority, and our teams are actively enhancing Gravityzone for a smoother experience, as well as optimizing resource utilization. Our support team is available 24/7 to address any issues quickly and permanently. While we offer on-premises options, our portfolio includes 100% cloud-based prevention, protection, detection and response capabilities suitable for any organization: from achieving cybersecurity compliance in a small/medium business, to protecting complex infrastructures like cloud workloads or datacenters. Your feedback is important, and we appreciate the opportunity to clarify. Contact us at [email protected] to share more about your experience. Thank you for your feedback, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Best, The Bitdefender Team

Rex
Lead Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing computer protection

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Bitdefender in our mixed-platform offices for several years, and in that time we have not had a data breach or computer infection. Bitdefender has stopped several malware programs before they became an issue.

It updates automatically and scans devices on a schedule, so the end users don't have to think about protection. It's very effective at finding new threats.

It can be a little confusing to deploy if you have several end users.

Mark
Technical Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great easy to use product with strong management and reporting

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a great platform that ticks all the boxes with strong features.

The security advice and automated remediation. The isolation and investigation features are great.

Lack of support for mobike devices within platform.

Jason
Jason
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product for small business offices.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Anti Virus What/

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I like bitdefender because the price is fair as compared to other anti-virus programs. and it use very little resources making your computer run a bit better. It use very little RAM memory, leaving you the rest to use for more memory intensive programs

I don't know what I like least about this program

Mark
IT Director in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Bitdefender Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd recommend Bitdefender as an effective antivirus product.

After using another enterprise grade antivirus program for several years, we had a malware outbreak in our company. Not only did the AV software fail to protect us, it was unable to remove the virus from the infected machines. I downloaded a trial version of Bitdefender GravityZone and quikcly installed it on an infected computer. Within the first full scan it detected and disinfected the computer. I deployed to other infected computers and then throughout our organization. Within 2 days we were completely cleaned. It is very easy to set up and deploy and has a very small footprint.

The thing I least like about Bitdefender is the reporting. It's somewhat limited on the reporting.

James
IT Operations in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying. The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong. Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful. They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Well protected

5,0 3 jaar geleden

the GravityZone antivirus solution from bitdefender is currently one of the best solutions on the market. updating to the latest incidents / exploits is very timely and provides reliable virus detection. The suite also brings numerous features (application control, firewall, USB device management, web threat detection, and more). In our experience, the bitdefender solution works quickly and reliably. Furthermore, the very competent support can be mentioned.

for the work with the management console some training or better a briefing/training on the part of bitdefnder is recommended. the structure and the functionality is not self-explanatory in some places

Bill
Owner in VS
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good product, MSP integration could use some work

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have it as part of my MSP stack. Every Windows box gets it installed. Has never caused any problems, and have not had any malware outbreaks while using it. The GravityZone package allows multi-tenant management, but the reports aren't usable for customer-facing presentation.

One of the top tier security apps. Good performance. Unobtrusive. Can be deployed with policies or RMM tools. Reasonable cost.

For MSPs, the reporting is poor. Alerting on problems is very bad, there is no instant notification of discovered malware, just a daily report.

Abdihamid
Abdihamid
Innovation & Development Officer in Kenia
Zuivel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Bitdefender GravityZone

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using it to protect our network and users PCs from internal and external threats. We have specified the Applications to be allowed in our network

Application control was the most impactful. The product is easy to use. Integrating it to our business was seamless.

It has all features that you are looking for to protect your network and users PCs, Laptops and phones, No feature is difficult to use, integrating it to our business process was easy.

Chrysostomos
System Engineer in Griekenland
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

A very robust security solution. Minimalist and clear interface covers everything you need. GDPR !

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a complete security solution for computers and servers. You get a very powerful but easy to use management console. The users are happy because of low demand resources. While still protected from one of the best product, the management effort and time was greatly reduced.

- Modern, well organized interface makes management very simple - There are a lot of features but still easy to walk through - The on premise deployment can manage road warriors - Very powerful policies for different protection levels - Web content filter, can scan SSL connections - The agent can be configured for different levels of interaction with the user, including stealth activity - The agent doesn't consume lot of resources. There are many protection options, and explicit anti ransomware option - Includes patch management for the operating system and a set of popular applications including Office - Includes disk encryption management - Protects Windows (workstation & server), Mac and Linux - There are very responsive product updates in line with the operating system requirements - The antivirus engine is one of the best rated for many years consecutively - Runs on Linux server, no license costs

- The best practice recommends using relays, which are dedicated clients for caching - The relays are mandatory for patch management - Complicated initial setup for patch management involving certificates - The patch management module is very expensive, but sell separately

Marcin
Endpoint Security Manager in Polen
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Advanced local and cloud machine learning, behavioral analytics technologies, integrated SandBox, and device hardening

I cant find nothing so far. For last two years i didnt have any problems

Everton
Everton
Support Analyst in Brazilië
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers

The safest and lightest antivirus tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For more than two years I have implemented Bitdefender as a protection tool, in all this time it has never been a problem or there was some flaw with the tool.

Bitdefender is the best antivirus option I've ever implemented. Besides being simple to install and configure, it is very lightweight. All policy settings are very useful. The way the tool is managed is great, it does not require a central server in the client environment, everything is managed in the cloud

There is nothing that makes the tool gain negative points. It has always been very well on all tests, including protecting against ransoware attacks. In an environment that has firewall and proxy, you must release the update addresses, it is a bit more work.

Hanae
Freelancer in Marokko
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

bitdefender GravityZone a powerful antivirus

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bitdefender was able to protect me during the writing of my thesis and he continues to do so now, I am satisfied.
I recommend 100% Bitdefender for anyone looking for PC security and ease of handling.

Bitdefender GravityZone is a real security product: -It does not significantly slow down your system while performing updates -The interface is very easy to use -It detects viruses and gives you options to treat them -You benefit from a coverage of 3 computers with a single price -You can access your accounts easily and securely.

Compared to other anti-virus and anti-software programs that I have tried, it does not seem to have any problems that would hinder its use. I really don’t know what I like the least about this program.

Harvey
Managed Services Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

High quality Antivirus and Endpoint Protection

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very efficient, low performance impact, provides both signature and heuristic detections, simplified management and central console, easy to deploy en masse.

Ease of deployment, manageability, centralized console, easily scales to thousands of devices, very robust classic antivirus and signature-based detections, low rate of false positives

Does not fully protect against 0-day and next-gen threats as comprehensively as a true next-gen EDR product

Armando
Armando
Network Manager in Paraguay
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers

Complete security suite

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In General I feel safe as an administrator and user. In the event of any attack, I am certain that it will be identified by Bitdefender and blocked.

With Bitdefender I can manage all the computers on my network and provide the necessary security. Comply with the policies of access to company resources and ensure the information as well as foresee the loss of data. Forense Inspection its a very usefull module.

Sometimes the maintenance of the equipment is usually tedious, the browser becomes slow and I have to generate custom reports continuously.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

The lightest security agent you can find.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software for years, both personally and in enterprise environments, and it's performance has only improved with time. We have top notch protection against viruses, spam, Trojans, etc. and never have a complaint from any user that has the agent installed in their machines.

It offers really great security for your computers and network environment. And on top of that, it's extremely light on resource consumption, you will never notice is there and it won't slow you down in the slightest.

I can honestly not think of a single negative thing to say about it.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Budget minded security for a small office

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At the end of the day, BitDefender gets the job done, and I am confident in the job that it is doing to protect a small computer network. If it is your choice for antivirus needs, be prepared to spend some time getting to know the ins and outs of the Gravity Zone dashboard system.

BitDefender was one the better rated security programs I found when researching a new option of office that I help out with IT needs. And it is very cost effective for small businesses as it had the best pricing to license a smaller number of devices.

I find the GravityZone dashboard to be a bit cumbersome. You really have to work through it to get the hang of it, which is true of a lot of programs. But the layout and functions for deployment and monitoring systems feels a bit convoluted in execution. I think there are ways that it could be simplified, streamlined, and made for a more user-friendly experience.

Richin
Senior Graphic Designer in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

One of the Best out in the Market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Most affordable application out in market.

The navigation in some way I feel little complicated to understand.

Kyle
Kyle
Website development in VS

Bitdefender is a great antivirus

5,0 6 jaar geleden

There is a free version. You are able to see each computer that you've installed this on in your bitdefender account dashboard. It has great detection. It works with the software at the office that is used to monitor employees by enabling exceptions in the antivirus.

Some times there are issues getting updates and there is an error message that will pop up repeatedly. Some times rebooting fixes it, some times you have to uninstall and reinstall it.