Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Replicon

Een cloudgebaseerd platform voor urenregistratie van projecten waarmee je direct inzicht krijgt in factureerbare uren, resources, klanten, projecten en facturering.

Meer informatie over Replicon

Strong technology and integration with other vendors.

You cannot see comments quickly for each entry. Creating new tasks should not be so difficult.

Beoordelingen van Replicon

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Replicon heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 523 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Replicon eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (523)

Brad
Brad
Business Analyst
Publieke zaken, 201-500 werknemers

Replicon makes it easy to log time against multiple projects

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
John R.
John R.
School Business Admin. in VS

Replicon in public education

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive, and substantial savings over similar products that are designed and marketed specifically to the education market.

We have a mix or contracted and hourly employees. Replicon was able to be customized to our environment, making tracking and reporting of attendance and payroll effortless.

Nothing immediately comes to mind. It sometimes becomes confusing (at least to me) to correctly set up an employee with the multitude of features available, I almost always lean on tech support for guidance/assistance, which is usually instant.

Curran
Admin Assistant in VS
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Replicon has been great. They worked through transitioning us to their Gen 3 platform and it went great. Their support was able to fix any problems we encountered with implementation. They are extremely patient with getting us set up with a complicated integration project with another service.

The support team is excellent and always willing to work through any problem and find a solution to your needs.

Setting up users can be a little complicated.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. Our product is extremely user friendly and we are willing to work with you to create that ease. Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can address your issue in the most suitable manner.

Rosa
Office Manager in VS
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Service

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use and love the Admin Chat support. very fast response and help. [sensitive content hidden] has been assigned to my case multiples times and he is resourceful and efficient and always looks for solution as a rapid way otherwise he creates as case and works on and gets back to you in a timely matter with solutions available.

Would prefer a neater look to billing report that does not display filters used when creating report.

Stephen
Business Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Replicon Review 2024

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Replicon is reliable and something we have grown accustomed. Unfortunately, replicon management/developers do not appear to appreciate the profound negative impact their program changes inflict on their clients' workflows.

We have use replicon for nearly 20 years, starting when the product a stand alone software program residing on our computer and later migrating to the online product that it is today. It has been a reliable storage place for a time and expenses with reports that were easily manipulated to provide the data that we needed for our management purposes.

What we liked least, is a result of our migration to Gen-3. Who could've imagined that replicon, which change the functionality of their own reports? This has added hours upon hours of extra work on our part every month. Furthermore, I truly have lost count on the hundreds of hours spent gathering data and sending it to replicon so they might fix their own oversight.

Samer
Senior Financial Analyst in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Great for time keeping

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Time keeping, helpful and friendly customer support, ease of use, certain aspects of customization.

Certain aspects of customization are not straightforward or have an additional cost.

Joe
Sr. Director, Finance in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Brief review of year 1 experience

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been good. The BI functionality is strong, but requires a lot of figuring it out for yourself. We needed this to overcome some of the non-customizable features that our team didn't understand. For the price, this is what I would choose again.

The time savings has been significant as we moved from excel-based functionality. Overall the resource and project management features are to our liking.

The ability to customize project dashboards would help my users.

Lisa
MD in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great Time Recording for any size business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: great business to work with

A great time recording tool for any size business, scaled up as the business grows. Support team are always quick to respond and helpful. I'm currently using the tool for time sheets for a salon team so it is affordable and effective and makes payroll & time off requests so much easier to administer and track.

Take a while to get used to the software especially on tasks that you do not do weekly ie onboarding new employees and setting up so I sometimes have a few tweaks needed by the support team which is never an issue and always quick to resolve.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing outstanding service to each and every client, and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thanks for the proverbial pat on the back! We look forward to delivering more consistently great experiences your way.

Krista
Senior Operations Manager in VS

Easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I like the reporting features, especially creating your own reports. It's much easier than the HRIS system I use in conjunction.

I wish the bill rates didn't transfer over from project to project. It's hard to track.

Robert
Robert
Consultant in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Highly recommend, gave my customer incredible insights into their business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience, the Support team is responsive and really do care.

Reporting showed us which customers were being visited ( and which weren't) with a customer report we created for them.

Had to ask support to open up some features, like Dashboard for instance, it's a free feature so should just be there when you sign up.

Stephanie
Director of Operations in VS

Excellent customer service

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Customer service is king. Thank you so much for [sensitive content hidden] , Product Support Associate for always being so clear and responsive and a great educator.

Need to bake in time for support vs. real time. Time to implement did take tremendous amount of time, but the implementation team was responsive.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A Great Time Management System

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Replicon helps us keep track of consultant billing hours which feeds our invoicing process. The system helps enforce policy with regards to number of hours worked, tracking time off, and costing projects effectively.

Replicon's timesheet system works very well for our professional services company. The reporting is quite flexible and covers most of our needs. The system is easy to use and requires little training for new users. It is a great system that looks very professional, is highly flexible, and helps to reduce business risks associated with client billing.

Innovation and development life-cycle seems very slow - it takes a long time before any significant features are released or the user interface is updated. New innovation seems to be focused on new modules that you have to pay extra for, but not so much on modules you are already paying for. New version of the product are developed on separate platforms so when you want to upgrade to the latest version, it is an entire migration project, often with a cost. Their billing processes are rigid, invoiced every 3 months - it would be great if they moved to monthly billing with auto subscriptions, and usage based so that you only pay for what you use (rather than buying set licenses and paying for them whether you use them or not)

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We're glad to learn our solution has been supporting your organization with flexibility and ease-of-use. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but it looks like that isn't quite what happened here. We apologize for the delay in innovation and development life-cycles. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Rest assured, we will use this feedback to improve and provide our clients with the best quality of service possible. For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great & Easy Software for Small Nonprofit

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a great system and a huge improvement over tracking hours and leave on spreadsheets. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to customize. It is also reasonably priced. Support is always available when needed and there is never a long wait time. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their time tracking for employees.

Easy to use. Everyone learned how to use it quickly. We have full time salary employees who assign hours to activities as well as interns who clock in and out and get paid hourly - it is great to be able to have both options in the same system. Customer support is always quick to respond and they are able to solve my issues most of the time - the chat feature is really great and much easier than a phone call. I love being able to review all the time sheets and time off easily and employees appreciate being able to keep track of their vacation/sick leave balances w/o having to calculate it themselves. It is also great to be able to run reports every 2 weeks with the interns hours and pay totals. The reminder emails are also helpful and keep me from having to nag employees to submit time sheets on time.

We keep running into an issue with our time zone because we are in the US Virgin Islands (Atlantic Standard Time) and we do not observe daylight savings. The issue seems to be fixed for now, but I have contacted support multiple times because our times have been 1 hour off on reports and in the system. The issue was fixed every time I contacted support but then days or weeks later, the same issue would arise. I also wish there was a user option for a supervisor to review and approve all time sheets, but not have to complete a time sheet themselves. As far as I know, every user with an account also has time sheets to complete. I also wish there was a way for salaried employees to add their time in/time out of the office in addition to logging hours against activities. We found a workaround by adding comments to each day, but it would be nice if this feature was already included in the system.

Jill
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc.

I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback Jill.

Principal in Canada
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers

TimeBill Plus

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall quite good. We have not found a product that better fits our needs and the cost is reasonable for the functionality you get.

As a web based application it services our mobile workforce extremely well. The ability to customize the functionality via administrator configuration allows the product to fit our needs.

Lack of a user manual for this version makes it difficult to maintain. The help screens are fairly generic (as they cover multiple products) so very often we have to resort to the chat lines. While the service level of the chats is excellent, it is not to most efficient way to resolve issues.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad you find Replicon's solution user friendly and robust. We designed the mobile version with a simpler interface and different functionalities for ease of use. We're sorry to hear that a lack of user manual makes it difficult to maintain and the help menu did not meet your expectations. We use feedback to yours to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Alyson
HR Coordinator in Canada
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Easy Solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely love it, once implemented it just works perfectly with minimal maintenance!

Replicon worked with us to make sure we had one system that worked for both location that are in different countries and had very different needs.

We had 3 changes in implementation for who we were working with which slowed things down a bit

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but clearly that is not what happened here. We apologize for the delay during the implementation and look forward to serving your business needs again.

Barbara
Program & Operations Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Unless one invents a better, more economical time management software, I'm sticking with Replicon!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have hourly employees who have to track their hours for payroll; We sometimes do civic engagement and have to track lobbying hours; Time off - sick leave, vacation, PTO, bereavement, just to name a few; this software provides a very simple platform for the users to enter all of this information, and for the administrator to extract whatever information they need, whether it's for reports, or just tracking hours or time-off data. And the support team is the "icing on the cake"! Whenever you have a problem, the Replicon support team is available to help you. I really like how they support you to go through the steps on your own instead of taking over and doing it for you.

This software is very user friendly, it provides all we currently need, and the cost is manageable.

I like this product and I haven't found anything that I can say I like least about it.

Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Easily record my time and request time off

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Replicon is much better than the manual timesheets we used to have to fill out forever ago. It makes it easier for managers to approve their employee's time.

Replicon makes it easy to record my time daily and automatically enters holidays and my approved time off on my timesheet If I need to look back at past timesheets, or re-open an old sheet it is easy and user friendly with just a click. All the information you need is easy to find on either the Timesheet or Time Off tabs. I can quickly see my Vacation and Sick time balances. I like that when time is approved I receive an email and don't have to go back to the software to check.

The drop down's where you select the Program/Project to post time to is a little daunting at first, however I think it is more how our particular company set this up than it is an actual issue with the software's functionality.

Gabriela
Director of Operations in Uruguay
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for a growing Company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It's easy to use. We are able to customize our employee information, run reports and then analyze for our internal use.

The only thing I would like to add is the ability to be able to attach a document onto the comment box on the Booking Approvals. Besides that, we love all the features.

Jennifer
Chief Operating Officer in VS

Replicon is a Nimble, Accurate, and Powerful Time-Tracking Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Replicon is a user-friendly, time-tracking platform that is nimble, accurate, and powerful. Replicon's clean interface and intuitive hierarchy renders time-tracking tasks manageable for small companies, where HR is one of many functions under a sole manager. PrepMatters has found Replicon especially helpful in tracking accruals for paid sick leave of part-time employees. We're happy to give Replicon a shout-out!

It took us longer to get set up than we had planned, but after setup and training, we've been good to go.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your recommendation, and taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you find our software innovative and hassle-free. Thank you for recognizing our efforts! Our intention is to create a quality, efficient, and easy-to-use solution for our clients. We promise to continue to ensure the best service moving forward.

Matías
IT Analyst in Uruguay
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

It's basically what you need

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No solution was implemented on the company before, this one is easy to use and set up. No complications

What I like the most about this software is how simple it is to punch in, punch out and go to break. Simplicity of use to even book vacations and paid time off Customer support actually supports you, via chat!

You can punch in through mobile phone, employees could abuse this.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet high expectations like yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you find our solution user friendly and easy to use. And good news: Replicon does offer the feature to restrict users from using their mobile devices to log in outside of the workplace. For further assistance, please check out the link below: https://www.replicon.com/help/setting-up-ip-filtering/ Alternatively, you may contact our Support Team @ 650-286-9200. Thanks again for your business.

Eileen
Prinipal in Canada
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Replicon

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience to date has not been productive or satisfying. I would not recommend this product to any design firm working in Canada that uses QB.

It appeared to be easy to implement and with the app, easy for staff to track their time

Integration has been a nightmare. We have been at it since last November 2018 and we are still not live at the end of March 2019. It didn't work with our QB software system. Their "integration" team was not knowledgeable in their own system. We constantly get conflicting direction depending on who we are talking to. They have no manuals and their online help area is horrible and can send you in a loop with no answers. We have literally spend 100's of hours working on a program that should have been easily integrated.

5 jaar geleden

We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues you faced regarding the integration. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you and let us make things right. Please contact us at your convenience. Thank you once again for your patience, and for giving us a shot!

Leanne
Office Manager in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Replicon has totally transformed the way we track our employee time in order to invoice customers!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves me a ton of time every month with the benefit of being about to run summary reports at any time for any reason.

It was super easy to implement and all staff, regardless of computer skills, we quickly able to begin using the software. The summary reports run each month make billing fast and efficient. And the ability to obtain a quick summary of hours and expenses for any project, at any time, for any duration was something we were never able to do before. When our Clients ask for an update, we can quickly provide them with a professional looking summary report.

Honestly...I know we are using only a fraction of what this software is capable of. I wish there was an easier way to determine what other tools may be helpful to us and to quickly learn how to implement them.

Carol
Admin in Canada
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers

Office Manager / Admin

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional quick assistance

Support help and training provided and really great service

Too many different reports - I only use this program for vacation time

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution and great support from our dedicated team is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We're sorry to hear that you find our reports confusing. However, we have a convenient feature that allows you to schedule automatically generated reports directly into your inbox at regular intervals. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance, or learn more at this link: https://www.replicon.com/help/scheduling-a-report-to-be-emailed-regularly/

Kristen
Director, Pricing and Staffing in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

We've been a Replicon customer for 10+ years and have had a great experience.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having all of our data in one place--budgeted project hours, actual project hours and scheduled project hours allow us to quickly see how our business is doing. Automated reporting is a big time saver. Using the Project Mgmt tool allows us to forecast staffing availability and identify any future issues.

We love having our timesheet and project management data all in one place. Replicon's reporting features are extremely robust and we take full advantage of their scheduled email reports feature. The UI is also easy to use. Their helpdesk is also very responsive.

If there was additional project management features (ie. ability to track project timelines, similar to MS Project) that would be really helpful. There is the ability to integrate, however, it'd be nice if that was an offering in the tool.

Robyn
Payroll / AP Coordinator in Sint-Maarten

Replicon review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Replicon is very good, easy to use and if help is needed, the support team is quick to respond and very patient and friendly.

It is user friendly and the great customer support

This is not a Replicon issue but an issue with users. employees who do not submit their timesheets or time off request. and/or supervisors who do not approve in a timely manner.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Our solution and team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with only the best there is to offer, and we aim to continue providing you with the best experience possible. We do offer alerts and notifications to help supervisors and staff stick to a more timely schedule. You can read more about that here :https://www.replicon.com/help/setting-up-automated-notifications/ Thank you for your valuable business!