Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over GymMaster

GymMaster is een krachtige oplossing voor clubbeheer met volledige functionaliteit op elk apparaat, 24/7 toegang en een webportaal voor je leden.

Meer informatie over GymMaster

It integrates our security, automatic subscription payments, inventory and member app that our members find easy to use and accessible 24 hours a day.

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Beoordelingen van GymMaster

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

GymMaster heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 152 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GymMaster eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (152)

Graham
Gym Owner in Canada

Incredible Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had an incredible experience with GymMaster. In particular with the Customer service. I was always blown away at the speed in which we were helped. The efficiency of them fixing any issue, and most recently their compassion toward supporting us through the Pandemic as best they could while the facility struggled. U wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again in the future.

There wasn’t anything that I didnt like about the software itself. In comparison to a competitor we used in the past this was far less complicated and was very easy for our members to take advantage of the app.

The only possible thing I could say that I personally would have utilized is the ability to block off multiple seats for a class (staff only option) that don’t have to include a name. Sometimes i will tell all my Personal training clients to come join a group class that is separate from their usual week and it would just be an easy but not necessary option to be able to just block them as “Coaches Reserve” instead of going through and finding each name individually. I cant stress enough that this was not a “problem” and is just a suggestion of luxury.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Graham Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We are very lucky to have a great support and development team that are always on hand to assist our customers. Thank you also for the suggestions, we shall put it to the team for consideration in future enhancements. We were sorry to hear Covid-19 impacted your business and we hope we can assist you again in the future.

Steve
Business Owner in Australië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

GymMaster the best CRM by far

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy it. It makes the administration of member account s easy and add scale to the business and members experience.

Its was very simple and effortless to transfer from our old clunky computer into gymmaster. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the on boarding team were super helpful and we mange to migrate in a week. It is easy to use integrates well with our website and the app is user-friendly for both staff and members.

Sometime she task set up and the more advanced functions are a bit tricky but the support team is super helpful and they respond to question quickly.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Steve Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The GymMaster team are always happy to assist clients in the transition from other systems and are ready to assist with any ongoing support required. We look forward to growing with your business.

Katheryn
Gym Owner in VS

NEVER RECOMMEND!

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation. For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future. Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end. Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Linda
CEO in Australië

Problem Solvers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution - A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused - An all in one package

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Vincent

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

- Ease of Use - Access to statistical business data - Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish - Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries - Being able to track members and payments with ease

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

5 jaar geleden

Hi Vincent What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you for your support over the years.

Laurie
Admin Svc Specialist in VS

A+ Software!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had nothing but a positive experience with GymMaster. We were using another software prior to making the switch, and there is no comparison. From Customer Service to the ease of using the software features and functionality is of utmost excellence. When we have had to call in for tech support for any issue, we are on and off the phone within minutes, with the answers needed to move on in a timely manner. In the past, with the other software company, we would be on the phone for an hour or more and sometimes still left with no answers. I would also like to mention the easy entry access to the gym with the Bluetooth Door Reader using the downloaded app on your device. Click Check-In and you are in! Couldn’t be any easier! Members are also able to sign themselves up online without ever having to leave their home and some have signed up online while at the door. The process is fast and easy! We are so happy with the choice of our new software, and I would never foresee a reason to look for anything further. If you are even remotely looking for new software, look no further than GymMaster!

Customer Service, Ease of software, easy entry access

nothing to speak of, everything is of utmost excellence

Tess
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Software Easy to Navigate lots of extras

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had a great experience with Gymmaster the staff are friendly and helpful, the software is easy to use. We are very happy.

The software is easy to navigate, there is always someone ready to help you out if you need. We changed software companies and Gymmaster made this very simple and easy to do with their onboarding system.

Integration with our website was difficult but we got there in the end. Having a free trial option on the member portal before a member is logged in would be great too.

2 jaar geleden

Tess, thanks for your review and feedback of your experience so far! We appreciate your points on the website portal, our team will take this into consideration for prioritising future improvements. We understand making the switch from your previous provider can feel like a daunting task, we're so glad to hear you're happy with the end result!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Web based multi site hosted platform In built controls that mitigate against human error Customisable communications via various mediums Control all activities through the members record Booking charges to the members account Access control options and features

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi John. Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback! This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others. We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Gary
Fitness Studio Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland

Amazing software and support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The most supportive staff, who make any task easy to understand. Very quick with responses and very helpful!

It takes into account everything that you need to run a fitness business. The software is user friendly but expansive, with features for everything. The path from prospect to thriving member is all mapped out, and everything can be done online! Signing up for memberships online was a game changer for us. Also very easy for our members to book in to workouts and for us to book them in at our end.

Truly everything we need to run our business and more.

2 jaar geleden

Gary, thanks so much for your review, we're happy to have you aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying running your business on GymMaster. Be sure to give support a bell if there's anything we can do to help out.

Derek
Operating Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Most accomidating software

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far they have been great and easy to work with.

The custom app. It allows members to sign up and take full control of their membership. There are only a couple features I wish were different.

The bluetooth door access. I wish the app used a different method for members to use.

Sebastian
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Why GymMaster works for our business!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business! Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Noel
Owner in VS

Best for easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the company’s fault but it would have been nice

5 jaar geleden

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients. We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Michelle
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Michelle Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members. Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on. We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system. Thank you again.

Tosha
Office Manager in VS

Amazing all around!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Charlie
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland

Physiques Health and Fitness

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with gym master has been really good. The support staff are awesome and are quick at getting back to you. I don't use all the bells and whistles but I know that if I ever chose to use them I could.

I like that it can manage our members in terms of automated reminders when memberships are due etc

I feel that we are always behind in terms of using the latest version. I feel I never know if we are using an outdated version or not

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for this review Charlie, we enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop new ways of letting our clients know about upgrades they can access. We look forward to updating you on these changes in the near future.

Casey
President/Owner in VS

Great Value, Great Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I wanted a keyfab system that was inexpensive but that also had some of the features of "bigger" players. I found GymMaster and was thrilled that their upfront costs were so much less expensive. Easy to install and use and their launch program provided one-on-one guidance. Most importantly, their customer service is extraordinary. I have been an international consultant in the health and fitness industry for 30+ years and I would highly recommend them to anyone--and I'm not getting a dime to say any of this. Literally, I am a customer.

Although it was not an issue for my application, I'd like them to offer a second keyfab option that are a bit more rugged for clients/members who abuse their keychain. LOL

3 jaar geleden

Hi Casey, Thanks so much for leaving us this amazing feedback, we put a lot of effort into keeping our costs low while maintaining the best quality system and service possible, so it's always great to hear our customers are noticing! I will pass your idea on to the team for extra strong key fobs, can't say we have had this request before, but it's super handy to have this feedback on hand when making future decisions with suppliers. As for the members who love to rough up their tags in the meantime, we also recently have released the new option for Bluetooth door readers. This allows members to use their phone to enter the club via the members app without RFID tags on them all the time. Maybe a solution to consider down the track!

Sueann
Gym Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

Gymmaster

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping an up to date data base is great with the members. Really enjoyed the one on one training in lockdown with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an other stand out staff member. Always happy to help. I will miss this team. Last day at the gym tomorrow.

Love the gymmaster system. Easy to take on board. Just follow the steps. The team behind it all are great to deal with.

Would of loved to had some more one on one training in the office. We were just getting into organising this had covid it.

2 jaar geleden

Sueann! Thanks so much for your feedback, pleased to hear you found the onboarding, ease of use and support team were stand-out points of the GymMaster experience for you! Sorry to hear you're moving on from your gym, we hope your future endeavours find you well. We'll be here if you ever need us!

Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

Gym Master is TOPS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

#1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review John. So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club! Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

Sara
Manager in VS

Great!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a good experience!

I like that you can bill the customers account for purchases. I like how you can view account history. I like how easy it is to use. Customer service is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite!

That you cannot take all linked members and main members member owing and bill one big amount I have to go to each person to bill their account.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad you are enjoying your experience with GymMaster. This functionality is currently on our radar as a feature to implement - in the mean time we would be happy to schedule a session to discuss other debt collection features available through GymMaster that might help streamline the process. Thanks again for letting us know, client feedback helps us prioritize features that will improve the software.

Emily
owner in VS

Great Purchase

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner! As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Kenneth
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

6 jaar geleden

Kenneth, thank you for your sincere words. We've enjoyed being a part of your journey, and firmly believe that quality customer support is necessary to make sure GymMaster works as best for you as possible. Of all the billing providers we partner with, it is unfortunate that your current billing company was not one of them. However we hope that our ability to allow 3rd party billing has given you the best of both worlds!

Carron
Office Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym. Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout. My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Carron, thank you for taking the time to review GymMaster. We've really enjoyed having you on board the last three and a half years, and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Paola
President in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Rise Fitness

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The compatibility with the locking mechanisms at our gym allowing 24/7 access for our members.

The mobile app is not very robust and would be great for this to be optimized so our clients could use it more for many other things and for me to schedule clients, etc. also would be great to use for access into the gym.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for this review Paola, we really appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop the app capabilities, please feel free to reach out to your client manager with any requests or ideas for improvement.

Sonja
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!

Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Updates have removed certain features that were useful to me. i.e., referral source

8 jaar geleden

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for the great feedback, we love hearing how GymMaster has helped our clients! We also really appreciate your feedback about the removal of the referral source - and have since reinstated it in response to your comment :)

Michelle
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer service and lots of uses!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy access for our staff and members to the gym timetable, newsletter and coaching staff. Clients are able to book in their workouts and track their progress.

Easy member management and a great marketing tool! When used properly, the software more than pays for itself with picking up leads and customer follow up.

Takes a while to learn all the ins and outs because it does so much! We got an outside company to set it all up for us and train our staff in the end so we're all on the same page.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review, Michelle. We're thrilled to hear that you're getting some great results from the marketing tools in GymMaster!