Over GymMaster

GymMaster is een krachtige oplossing voor clubbeheer met volledige functionaliteit op elk apparaat, 24/7 toegang en een webportaal voor je leden.

Meer informatie over GymMaster

It integrates our security, automatic subscription payments, inventory and member app that our members find easy to use and accessible 24 hours a day.

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Beoordelingen van GymMaster

Waar voor je geld

GymMaster heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 130 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GymMaster eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (130)

Steve
Business Owner in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

GymMaster the best CRM by far

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy it. It makes the administration of member account s easy and add scale to the business and members experience.

Its was very simple and effortless to transfer from our old clunky computer into gymmaster. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the on boarding team were super helpful and we mange to migrate in a week. It is easy to use integrates well with our website and the app is user-friendly for both staff and members.

Sometime she task set up and the more advanced functions are a bit tricky but the support team is super helpful and they respond to question quickly.

Overwogen alternatieven: Glofox

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: Thy were super crap and their support was poor.

Overgestapt van: Perfect Gym

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: Glofox was not managed in the ANZ region and the support was not too great.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Steve Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The GymMaster team are always happy to assist clients in the transition from other systems and are ready to assist with any ongoing support required. We look forward to growing with your business.

Graham
Gym Owner in Canada

Incredible Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had an incredible experience with GymMaster. In particular with the Customer service. I was always blown away at the speed in which we were helped. The efficiency of them fixing any issue, and most recently their compassion toward supporting us through the Pandemic as best they could while the facility struggled. U wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again in the future.

There wasn’t anything that I didnt like about the software itself. In comparison to a competitor we used in the past this was far less complicated and was very easy for our members to take advantage of the app.

The only possible thing I could say that I personally would have utilized is the ability to block off multiple seats for a class (staff only option) that don’t have to include a name. Sometimes i will tell all my Personal training clients to come join a group class that is separate from their usual week and it would just be an easy but not necessary option to be able to just block them as “Coaches Reserve” instead of going through and finding each name individually. I cant stress enough that this was not a “problem” and is just a suggestion of luxury.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Graham Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We are very lucky to have a great support and development team that are always on hand to assist our customers. Thank you also for the suggestions, we shall put it to the team for consideration in future enhancements. We were sorry to hear Covid-19 impacted your business and we hope we can assist you again in the future.

Katheryn
Gym Owner in VS

NEVER RECOMMEND!

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: cheaper reviews (hence why I am writing mine)

3 jaar geleden

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation. For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future. Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end. Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Tess
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Software Easy to Navigate lots of extras

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had a great experience with Gymmaster the staff are friendly and helpful, the software is easy to use. We are very happy.

The software is easy to navigate, there is always someone ready to help you out if you need. We changed software companies and Gymmaster made this very simple and easy to do with their onboarding system.

Integration with our website was difficult but we got there in the end. Having a free trial option on the member portal before a member is logged in would be great too.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mindbody en Solaris Fitness Cloud

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: I connect 360 shut down their service

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: It was the best price, it had lots of options that suited our centre and Iconnect360 recommend them to us.

Linda
CEO in Australië

Problem Solvers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution - A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused - An all in one package

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mindbody en GymLeads

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: Seeking an all in one program

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: Small headquarters, easy to call, talking to the same person everytime, keen to work with a growing Franchise group, customisable, flexible.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Gary
Fitness Studio Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland

Amazing software and support

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The most supportive staff, who make any task easy to understand. Very quick with responses and very helpful!

It takes into account everything that you need to run a fitness business. The software is user friendly but expansive, with features for everything. The path from prospect to thriving member is all mapped out, and everything can be done online! Signing up for memberships online was a game changer for us. Also very easy for our members to book in to workouts and for us to book them in at our end.

Truly everything we need to run our business and more.

Harvey
Gym Manager in VK
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Gym Master- easy software to use with great support!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very satisfied, makes tracking membership, payments very easy and has reduced admin right down to a minimum

I like the support and how helpful the staff are

no cons to mention, gym master does exactly what its suppose to do.

Overwogen alternatieven: Glofox en ClubRight

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: old fashioned and didnt do alot of functions

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: cheaper and did the job we required from the software

Sarah
Brand Manager in Australië
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Keeping track of fitness & gym membership

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: GymMaster helps me stay in control of my fitness schedule

GymMaster is straight forward & user-friendly. I log on most days to book Gym classes and manage of subscriptions. There is also a portal to order protein shakes & coffees for after your workout.

It would be great if they could incorporate a bit of a sharing platform for gym users to share their progress, motivation & support.

Jacob
Boss Man in VS

The Grind Gym

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Billing and client tracking seems to be helping me the most.

Tracking: memberships, visits, packages Payment tracking Membership portal Gym stats

I like everything that I use. My gym is training based not membership based. So I'm sure I would like it all if I used all the features.

Ben
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Trouble adding members to paysafe

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love the product. There are some things that I'd like to be easier, but overall, it's a great product and I'm glad I found it.

Most of the features are easy to use with the exception of billing. It keeps track of sessions, who owes me money, and it generates reports which are helpful in making business decisions.

Adding members to paysafe is an arduous process which doesn't make me look good in front of customers.

Jeremy
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

I can't recommend highly enough

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with Gymmaster. The product itself is great, but the level and speed of support exceeds expectation. We attribute our New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards success over the last 4 years partly to the fact that we have Gymmaster as our software.

Gymmaster is very user friendly, with good permission options that allow us to offer different access to those team members that need it. We have found it easy to train new team members, as well as upskill existing team as required. The customisable options are great, as is the ability to get support when we need it! The integrations are helpful and easy, including Mailchimp, Zapier and Zoom.

Some of the reporting functions can be a little inconsistent at times, but support will usually remedy this quickly where required.

vorig jaar

Hi Jeremy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback! It's great to hear you're enjoying the system and are making use of our integrations to help streamline managing your club. We appreciate you pointing out areas we can improve for your business and will take this aboard for our future improvements to the system.

Katie
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

GymMaster - all the gym software options and support team you need. All for a very reasonable price!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From day one, GymMaster has been an extremely professional company to work with, and the software has been nothing but positively impactful for my business. The price is so reasonable for what you get as a gym/fitness center, including full time support by email, and they always answer the phone for a support call or question I have.
At the time of the Corona virus mandatory gym closure, GymMaster was one of the first companies to reach out, with a plan/options already in place. I chose the MASS HOLD option they created, and this made things so easy during this hard time. They had quickly came up with a solution to what the gym would need within hours of us having to close the doors. So far this option they set up has been flawless, and has saved me several headaches.
They have been more than fair about invoice payments to them during this time, as I never had to ask, they stepped up and offered plans of assistance to help gyms fight through this tough time.
I will continue to use GymMaster, I have no interest in even finding another Gym Software company or service, this has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend you set your gym up with GymMaster.

I found the set-up for GymMaster software to be very easy to integrate with my business, as well as merchant service account. Clear and easy to use instructions, but what I also find extremely helpful is GymMaster staff and support team always available to help. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up basic operations of the business and also to make changes along the way, (signing-up members, changing class times, adding staff, selling online product/services). I also find beneficial that I can set up to print out any type of analytical report. The software easily checks members in by FAB or front desk staff, and the member portal works great for my member to sign-up for classes, book appts. etc on the free member portal app. If I ever need help, again GymMaster support team has always been available to help!

Navigating through the backend in the very beginning was a little frustrating at first, as there are a lot of options, and some of the phrasing can be a little confusing until you get used to it. Some tabs and links that can be accessed from several points, which was a bit confusing, but GymMaster staff and support team has always done a great job of helping understand the back end, answer questions and how to adjust settings specific to my business model. I can call GymMaster pretty much at anytime and they will help me make the necessary adjustments, while explaining how to do it myself for the next time. Really helpful and great instructors. They make sure you have all questions answered and things in place before the call ends. Really friendly, helpful support team.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Katie Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear GymMaster works well for your business and has provided you all the tools you require to make life easier for you. We do take pride in providing the best support we can for our clients and that we are always here to assist wherever we can. We hope you and your members keep safe and well during Covid-19 and don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.

Paul

Gym Master Wins.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have owned and managed gyms for over 18 years and used the best software providers on the market that money can buy from staff/schedules/PT's/check-ins/POS/invoicing/online stores/reporting etc, anything a gym uses I've seen in most platforms & with out a stretch GM leaves the best of them for dead. Honestly if your considering starting to use member management for your gym/PT clients or switching GM will give you everything you need. If your unsure, hook up the free trial and don't be shy to call support, I've spoken with pretty much all staff and they all go above and beyond. This is very rare to find so I can only assume management is bang on perfect.

Customization GM offers is brilliant and extremely flexible. The dashboard is accurate and doesn't require double checking in reports, it's "at a glance" format tells me all the crucial things I need to know without wasting hours of running reports and filtering in excel like other providers I've used in the past. GM has saved me time and in turn money because of this. Boasting a huge degree of customization, I've found there's still a few things I'd like done - as soon as I raise a ticket with my request, less than 24 hours later I have a reply and usually they can provide what I've requested in the next 24 hours. AMAZING, considering other providers rarely reply to the first request at all. Support staff are probably the best I've ever seen. Nothing's too hard, and whilst I understand I am suppose to book in training times to use the platform, they never mind if i just pick up the phone for a quick chat to query things. There customer service is that of a face to face skilled/genuine salesman, not something you expect from a tech company in another country. Not to mention the rep in accounts & the rep in development, true to there word and make it all too easy. GM You have blown me away.

CON: I'm addicted to using it because it's so enjoyable to use and user friendly. So that's the con, it takes up to much of my time cause I love using it. HA HA HA. Truly no con here. Maybe some time zones get displayed in NZ rather than my Adelaide time zone. Again GM fix it straight away.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Paul WOW, we are feeling very humbled by your feedback. It's great to hear that our software has been so enjoyable to use. We also take pride in responding to clients requests as we know we are continually improving the system for our end users. If you have any further suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to let us know, the support / development team are always ready to take the call. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Sebastian
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Why GymMaster works for our business!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business! Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Vincent
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

- Ease of Use - Access to statistical business data - Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish - Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries - Being able to track members and payments with ease

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

Overwogen alternatieven: Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: It suited our wants and needs better than anything else we looked.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Vincent What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you for your support over the years.

Clare
General Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic Software!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Web based multi site hosted platform In built controls that mitigate against human error Customisable communications via various mediums Control all activities through the members record Booking charges to the members account Access control options and features

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

Overwogen alternatieven: ClubWorx, Perfect Gym, Glofox, Zen Planner en Mindbody

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: Older established platform with limited integration capability. Somewhat outdated whilst still able to provide core functionality. Web based central control and governance was very limited and through a 3rd party.

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: Support, comprehensive features of the system, cost, customisations and communications module.

3 jaar geleden

Hi John. Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback! This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others. We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Angela
Owner in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GymMaster is the basis for our entire operation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GymMaster allows us to operate our facility without staff fairly easily with minimal technical experience. Setup was a learning curve we were able to work through with our IT business partner but once we had everything setup we were very impressed at how everything was able to be integrated fairly seamlessly. The app, while still quite glitchy, allows us to monitor what's going on at our 24 hour facility remotely at all times. Our members love being able to use their apps to monitor their memberships and buy products on their own after hours. Tailgating works perfectly and allows us to easily monitor when non-members have entered without prior arrangement or with permission as a dropin with a friend. Being able to unlock the door remotely via the app is also great for when we have visitors or a member has forgotten or having issues with their fob.

Some background features seem to exist that we don't know are on or able to be changed. Some things happen automatically by default that I do wish were default set to off that we don't know are on until some unforseen action happens. As we learn to use it more and more we are able to work through these things but sometimes with updates it seems there are more 'default' options appearing waiting for us to find.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Angela Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear GymMaster has become such an integral part of the running of your business. The default options are something the team are already aware of and are currently addressing those. Thank you again for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Deep
CEO in Australië

Gymmaster review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Gymmaster is great and i would recommend it to other users that need a software program for their fitness facilities. Its a great program for member base collection.

It's easy and simple to operate and navigate through the system. Keeps all data collection and helps track member activity. Shows business progress and what periods are peeking and not.

The door scanners tend to malfunction frequently in which we have to reset the door readers to get them back online.

Overwogen alternatieven: TSG

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: The platform seemed more up to date and the layout was much more appealing. The design of the program was more appealing and newer than the other product we looked at. We also were recommended by other owners of gyms that gymmaster is what they used and it provided a great service for them.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for this review Deep, We appreciate your feedback. I have alerted our technical team to the issue you've raised, and have been assured they are investigating. We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Noel

Best for easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the company’s fault but it would have been nice

Overwogen alternatieven: Kisi

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: Too hard to use for staff

Overgestapt van: ShapeNet

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: Ease of use

3 jaar geleden

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients. We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Barret

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Carley
Owner in Australië

Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have helped reduce our admin hours

Customer support Dashboard Ease of use Reporting

Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

Overwogen alternatieven: Mindbody

Redenen om voor GymMaster te kiezen: Desperate for a better option

Overgestapt van: Zen Planner

Redenen om over te stappen op GymMaster: We have been with Mindbody before and hated it, so tried GM because the customer service and support is a stand out by far

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these. We appreciate your feedback.

Lora
Gym Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great software and customer support!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I found the GymMaster software to be extremely user-friendly - very easy to use, visually pleasing, great features which are regularly updated and improved upon, and the user-end integrated seamlessly into our website. Customer service was always incredibly responsive and helpful, with a very quick turn-around time, even though they are based in New Zealand and we are in the United State! Great company to do business with!

I would love to see a GymMaster smartphone app for our gym members to use, to be able to view schedules, book classes, check in, etc.

Overwogen alternatieven: Glofox

3 jaar geleden

Lora, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on being client focused and always improving the system for a better experience. This is supported by a great team who are always here to help when you need us. We look forward to working with you in the future

Tosha
Office Manager in VS

Amazing all around!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Michelle
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Michelle Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members. Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on. We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system. Thank you again.