Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Campaign Manager Aristotle

The Gold Standard of Campaign Management Software! Complete fundraising and compliance platform with the best 24/7 support to match.

Meer informatie over Campaign Manager Aristotle

Reviews filteren (12)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Campaign Manager Aristotle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12)

Greg B.
Greg B.
President in VS
Politieke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Saving me time and money

5 2 jaar geleden

Campaign Manager allows me to keep track of active donors in my state and develop data-driven fundraising strategies for campaigns small and large. Having all my records and notes archived in one place is incredibly efficient, saving me time and money.

It doesn't negatively affect my interaction with the software but I feel like the developers have tried to provide more features than is necessary. Focus on what makes the product great and drop the features not being used.

Bryan B.
Treasurer in VS

Excellent Product

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The speed of Campaign Manager is extremely beneficial. Often overlooked and taken for granted, the program moves quick. I’ve used other software programs that move slow, do not respond quickly and time out often. Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to do your job because the software is moving slow.

In my line of work, time is the most value asset I have is time. The import and de-duplication tools are a huge time saver for me. Moreover, the data entry sequence layouts are presented in a way that streamlines my data entry in a fast and methodical way. Donor analytics is paramount to raising more money for the campaign. Having the ability to identify donor history and giving patterns, helps my committees better craft direct mail and digital fundraising pieces. We can target donor history and patterns, more thoroughly, identifying donors at varying contribution levels to maximize our fundraising efforts.

The speed and the register display. At times, the register does not total correctly. Additionally, the undeposited funds displays in the register. I wish it would not do that.

Jared H.
VS
11-50 werknemers

Good software and helpful tool for GR shops.

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Aristotle for a couple of years now and there are some functions that could be better, but overall it is a helpful tool for our GR campaigns and they are always willing to reach out and help solve an issue.

Customer Service and built in web forms.

Too many features and sometimes it crashes.

Laura L.
Treasurer & Compliance Officer in VS

won't work without it

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I simply will not take a client who won't use it. It is relatively expensive, but I know that a credible client wants the best tools available. It's also a sign to me that they take compliance seriously.

Total functionalilty - expecially with tressury and reporting features. We mainly use it for this event though it has many overall campaign management features

For budgeting, I would like to split expense categories when entering expenses. Currently I have to do multiple expense entries even though I wrote one check to a vendor across several categories.

Leslie S.
CEO in VS

It's all in the details

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used CM for over fifteen years, so overall, I think it's one of the best. However, I had better more efficient and quicker technical support when CM was not part of Aristotle. The technical support is frustrating and inefficient, particularly when one has a client that is demanding.

The detailed notes, categories, codes, and ability to track every little detail.

There have been times it was quite clunky to run a report. It appears many reports are easier to run than they used to be. When searching for a person--say first name "A" last name Griffin it should bring up first letter A and all last name Griffins, but instead pulls up many first names beginning with other letters--so that is frustrating.

Shannon C.
Senior Vice President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Campaign Manager - 1st Choice

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Campaign Manager for nearly 20 years. The staff is incredible, the data is stellar and the software continues to evolve to meet the needs of my clients.

Campaign Manager is a versatile software that can be used to help campaigns and organizations keep their data organized, functional and easily deployable. The 24/7 tech support is fantastic and the user-interface is excellent.

The software continues to evolve so it's important to refresh your knowledge of the software's capabilities. This isn't a bad thing, just something to stay on top of.

Lorna K.
Owner in VS

Highly recommend Aristotle Campaign Manager

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been using for over 20 years and continue to use election after election.
Love their support.

Meets our FEC compliance reporting requirements with ease. Maintains our huge data base that is user friendly for our different campaign positions. Can be used on line ... wherever our staff might be.

Better ease of producing lists such as a several batch list.

Hope W.
Executive Director in VS
Politieke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Aristotle - Campaign Manager

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been wonderful! Anytime I have ever needed assistance or help, immediate response from Aristotle has been given. Their software and customer service are top notch!

This software is incredibly easy to use and puts information in a format that is organized and efficient.

There is NOTHING that I like least about this software. It absolutely works through any kinks and makes the fundraising and compliance so easy for my organization.

Dave R.
Political Director in VS

Specialized to our needs

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wouldn't use any other software

My profession has some particular data requirements. Aristotle is well designed for the function and their customer service is very good.

Interface takes a little time to learn, not necessarily intuitive.

Conrad L.
President in VS
Openbaar beleid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Aristotle

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is wonderful and helps synchronize data in a usable manner for a very fast-paced, complex industry

The ease in which data is centralized for a fast-paced industry with a lot of moving parts

I've found the entirety of the software to be exceptional

Olivia M.
Fundraiser in VS

Campaign Manager makes life easier

5 2 jaar geleden

It is easy to download data and make changes. I use the financial search and reports sections the most often.

I just have a suggestion. I would like the option to be able to search for only PACs in the reports section.

Anitra Z.
Fundraising Consultant in VS

Fundraising Consultant

4 2 jaar geleden

Campaign manager is a great software program that internally manages many facets of fundraising - from compliance reports, bank reconciliation, thank you letter management and donor history. Its a “one stop shop” fundraising tool that I try to use with every campaign I work with.

Occasionally the user interface changes and makes it hard to re-learn how to pull reports, etc