Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AMCS Utility Billing

Complete, betaalbare, eenvoudig te gebruiken factureringssoftware voor nutsbedrijven in kleine steden en landelijke watersystemen.

Meer informatie over AMCS Utility Billing

Very good service, I love the problem it is easy to operate. If i can do this program anybody can.

If i get stuck i will call Terri, and end up saying duh.

Beoordelingen van AMCS Utility Billing

4,9
5,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AMCS Utility Billing heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 80 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (80)

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je AMCS Utility Billing eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (80)

Katherine
Katherine
Gerente de Research & Sales in Venezuela
, 11-50 werknemers

It has worked for us as billing software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It has been very easy and its interface is very dynamic for us, we do billings and its function of automatic invoicing has worked perfect to date, in general lines it has been quite good

So far we have not found any errors in the platform, however we have very little time using it, to find an error we will let you know

Elif
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist in Turkije
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy way to Utility Billing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is impressive to be able to access from any system thanks to the simple login and exit process and the cloud system.

I found it a bit expensive compared to similar apps. It should be a little cheaper compared to its overall quality.

Reactie AMCS

2 jaar geleden

Elif, thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent, easy-to-use billing software and outstanding customer support.

Othuke
Digital Marketer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Impressive Utility Managing Solutions

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The platform has made all the energy manage solution effective, and the billing process is accurately handled

The program is valuable in making all utilities manageable.

Jocelyn
Strata Manager in Australië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Use at your peril! System was inoperable in many areas and support lacking

2,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since September 2015 we have attempted to get minor issues resolved (concessions, address errors etc) to commence using the software. No service! No billing! No support! When we raised a query we were terminated!

Elizabeth
Billing Manager

Fantastic prgram

5,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would definately recommend this company and their products to any company. We have approximately 2500 customers in six different locations (companies) and we have never had any major issues with the service, software, or programming.

After using for 6 years I find the product extremely easy to use. The reports are very helpful in tracking information and the Customer service is excellent. They are always there with a solution to a few problems we have. All in all an excellent product. I had never used a billing system before coming to TCRSD and John Brown and Terri Lawrence could not have been nicer and more helpful in helping learn the system. In 2007 we upgraded and Mr. Brown came to the office to Implement the new system and transfer all the information from the previous version. He also helped point out the differences in the new version and sat with me until I had it down.

The only issue I have had is that the computer takes off the final penalty charge when the customer is closed out. I have had instances when the customer status is inactive and I'll go back and find a credit balance on the account of this penalty. I just have to watch for then and take off the credit balance.

Reactie AMCS

11 jaar geleden

Penalty issue has been fixed, and are no longer removed from final bills. If the penalty was on the bill at the time of the final calculation, it remains there.

Lanee'
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Couldn't ask for a better program.

5,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can't find a Utility program, for this price, that could Possibly be any better !!
As a non-profit company, we can not afford just any program. The WaterWorks program is everything I needed at a price we could afford. It is easy to use and even IF you can't find an answer to what your looking for, you can always call the 800 number. Terri and John are very friendly and knowledgeable . They have never failed to help me. A couple of times I've called and got the answering machine. They have ALWAYS called me back within the hour.
There are a couple of things that I wish the program could do, but it is not anything that can't be worked around. There are several safety screens included in the program to help with making sure that payments and reading are correct. There are also, many different reports that can be printed . The bottom line for me is that the WaterWorks program does everything I need it to do and when it comes time to read meters and get ready for the new billing, this program has given me 6 extra days to get my work done. FINALLY, I can do my job without so much stress !

Roxanne

Just Love this Program

5,0 14 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone should use it.

This is a very easy program to work with. When I started this job 4 years ago, I was working in Das, and it had been that way for twenty years. They hired me to find a new product to work with. I really don't remember how I found John and Terri and the waterworks program. But thank God i did. It has been the easiest program to learn and teach others to use. There are some updates that have been done like the physical address labels for our meter reading books. Very cool! Not sure about the credit card programing yet. Just waiting to be told it is ready. All in all, very AWESOME!! Thanks to the crew and I just Love the waterworks program :)

Have not really found any cons. If i get stuck i will call Terri, and end up saying duh.

Sharon
Clerk-Treasurer

Excellent Water Billing Program

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using this product since the mid-1990's and have been happy with it. It was simple to set up and learn. Any time there was an issue, help was only a mere email or phone call away with an immediate response and solution. Any suggestions that were made about improving the product or adding a report were taken into consideration during the next upgrade. By the way, email notifications are always sent out if there is an upgrade. I have talked with many locations that spent thousands of dollars on expensive, fancy software packages and were not happy with the outcome. I would recommend Waterworks to anyone with a water billing system - large or small. Great Product! Even Greater Customer Service!

Accounting Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Waterworks software is significantly more user friendly than our pervious utility billing software

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small city we just could not justify the cost of high-priced municipal accounting software. We decided to adapt Quickbooks to our accounting needs, and we needed a utility billing software package that would interface with Quickbooks. Waterworks met this need and more. Transitioning from our previous utility billing software occurred quickly and accurately. Waterworks customer service has always been friendly, responsive, timely, and competent. Our accounting staff could not be happier, and our auditor is pleased with the software's reporting capability as well.

Virginia
Secretary/Secretary/Treasurer

Waterworks Utility Software

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our water system have used this utility software for many years. We are very pleased with the ease of using this software as well as the set-up. The help Index is very useful. When I have called to get advice on how to do something or update or change something, I have always recieved friendly, extermly helpful and courteous service from both Terri and John. As the secretary I appreciate how they make things easy and when you call they treat your call and every call like it is important to them and they somehow help you solve and resolve any issue you may have. Thumbs up for them!

Kathy
City Secretary

City Secretary

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used WaterWorks for over 18 years and I would not even consider changing to another program. If I need support (maybe 5 times in the 18 years) they always answer my questions or walk me through my problem. I highly recommend this program to all water utility companies.

Cathy

5,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terri and John are great.

I am very pleased with LMS Waterworks, I myself have been using it for going on 14 years and it was installed before I became the City Clerk. Terri is amazing for help.. They Rock!

I can't think of any cons.

Mike
District manager

NBOWD

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program does exactly what we need it to do without being complicated and requiring multiple fields to be filled before you can move on to the next screen. Customer service is also great. We've never had a bad experience. Thanks for a good product!

Michelle
Bookkeeper
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Review of waterworks software and customer support

4,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The waterworks software integrates well with the Meterphone software offered by LMS. Terri is extremely timely responding to questions and is knowledgable about their products and provides great customer support.

Myrna
Town Clerk
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Overall

4,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WaterWorks is a great program and easy to learn. If you need assistance you have immediate, helpful assistance. I do not have any other utility program to compare to so my rating is 4 stars.

Laneisa
Bookkeeper in VS

Excellent!!!!!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WaterWorks is wonderful. Our computer system crashed a few years ago and with the help of WaterWorks Online Back-Up & and Terri we were back up and running quickly. I highly recommend WaterWorks!!!

Lynn
Owner in VS

Highly recommend WaterWorks

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The WayerWorks program is very user-friendly. When I have had questions,even on the weekends, Terri has been very willing to assist me. Her customer service is outstanding.

Kim

WaterWorks

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has used this software for many, many years. It has always performed as intended and the support is first class. We will continue to use this program as it suits our business needs.

Sharon
Admin. Assn't in VS

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy software to learn. When you need help Customer Service is always there to help. Will walk you through the steps you need help with. Very friendly.

Sheila

Waterworks review

4,0 14 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since this is my first time working as city clerk, this is the only software that i am somewhat familiar with, it appears to be great.

easy access

not for sure how to bring things over into excel

Kathy
City Clerk in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Perfect and easy to use.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love how easy this product is to learn and to be able to talk to a person when calling in with problems.

Elizabeth
Operator

User Friendly

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using WaterWorks for several years and are completely satisfied!
Terri is the best in customer service!!

Karen
Bookkeeper

Mt. Sherman

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend

Good company, good customer support.

I do not have any cons, Software is easy to understand

Michelle
Waterclerk

Captera review

5,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: love your software. everything is easy to work, and easy to find, and understand.

Candy
City Clerk/Treasurer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

This is a great product.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to use and the customer service is great