Works Well Overall

Alex M.
PMHNP
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use ScriptSure for prescribing as a result of my company choosing it, so I had no say in the matter. Overall, the system works well, and is reliable, which are two of the most important variables to me as a provider. I did prefer the prescribing functions of my previous system (Allscripts) due to the simplicity of viewing various statuses of orders (see Cons), as well as finding medications and strengths/doses.

Pluspunten: The software and interfaces are typically very easy to read and navigate. Knock on wood, I have not had any problems with downtime or excessive outages, indicating good reliability. When I did originally get set up with the software, the representative that I interacted with on the phone and online was very helpful and made it easy to get going.

Minpunten: I do not like that the medication list includes all previous prescription in the same list with the active prescriptions. It would be very helpful if there were different tabs or sections to delineate active orders vs. canceled orders vs. inactive/expired orders, etc. Also, there are sometimes not common strengths/doses of medications available in the software, which is very frustrating. For example, I could not find a 45 mg mirtazapine strength, which I know is available to be prescribed.

Love this program! It’s a game-changer

Judy R.
RN, Hospice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve been a hospice nurse for just over a year. We added Scriptsure about 6-8 months ago. It has vastly streamlined the Med ordering process.

Pluspunten: Intuitive interface. User friendly. I can order meds right when I need to instead of having to wait/forget. I can keep track of previous orders

Minpunten: Many of the meds I search respond with ‘no available dosing’. I have to re-enter the Med I’m looking for to get a new choice list and go by trial and error through multiple options. Why have them listed if you can’t order them?

Great Product, Great Results

Zachary L.
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our previous eRx solution was too slow and severely impacted patient flow. ScriptSure was the perfect solution for us! There is some automation as the system stores previous patient information which helps make future visits a bit more seamless.

Pluspunten: ScriptSure is about as "plug and play" as you can get with medical software. The team at ScriptSure made the implementation process easy and painless for us, which is incredible as most people in the medical community don't have a lot of free time for extra projects.

Minpunten: There was some trouble with the initial setup between our iPads/computers and printers, but the ScriptSure team was quick to help out and find a solution.

E-Prescribing is the best I've seen

Everett F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Speed. Very easy to use. Easily selecting a medication and refills are simple.

Minpunten: The software used to be only usable in Windows computers, but that has changed and it is in cloud I can use it on my Apple cell phone and iPad and Mac now.

Allows me to double check the use of narcotic pharmaceuticals to ensure patients are not abusing.

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Nicolle G.
Physician Assistant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The software is efficient, easy to navigate and user friendly. It allows me to chart within the patients profile and provides live access to other clinicians leaving a note.

Minpunten: The software does not offer many "quick fill ins" for common occurrences and is not tailored to personal company needs.

van Daw Systems op 26-3-2019

Thank you from the Daw Systems, Inc. team for the review!

Great Product

Dawn M.
Operations Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Our customers have provided very positive feedback and love the product. Great technical support. They are open to suggestions for enhancements and work diligently to update their software based on these suggestions.

Minpunten: I cannot currently think of anything that falls in this category

Support incredibly helpful today - thank you.

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2017
Isaac C.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thanks for the help today. ScriptSure is great. I use the E-RX program and needed a report for an audit and support was able to create the custom report fast for me today and showed me some shortcuts to prepare scripts faster. Thanks.

ScriptSure for Dental Office

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Alyson B.
dentist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Works well, any issues are VERY quickly resolved

Pluspunten: Awesome, live, human, AMERICAN, customer support

Minpunten: I cannot think of anything at this time.

Great software!

David N.
Physician
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has made prescribing and documentation much easier, quicker, and efficient - and it's fun to use

Pluspunten: Being able to use any any of my devices - computers, tablet, cell phone - from anywhere

Minpunten: Doesn't synch with scheduling program
Doesn't add date to prescription summary page

script sure review

Casey S.
LPN
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like this system. Its very useful especially to nurses out in the field doing homecare.

Minpunten: it can be a little tedious until you get used to it.

Review on Richard, software updates

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2014
Kathryn W.
Front Desk Supervisor
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been pleased with the service that DAW Support has provided to our business. Whenever we called the issue is corrected within the day. This last issue we found out that the software needs periodic updates. We thought that the updates were done automatically by DAW. It would be nice to have a notice sent out to remind people of the updates. The entire staff at this clinic has changed and was unaware that the clinic needs to call for updates. Rich was very helpful with getting the update done and explaining where to look for the corrected medication. The new format on the drug screen with the different medication categories has been useful identifying the patients other medications. Great service, DAW!

Scriptsure Review

Gina V.
RN
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Makes my job easier, less time consuming for prescriptions.

Pluspunten: Much easier than filling out forms, faxing them in or calling in prescriptions

Minpunten: After I learned how to use, no cons. Had to learn how to look up pharmacies and add medications, but really easy to use.

Highly recommend.

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2008
Everett F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend. Software has all medications pre-programmed with formats for each med. I can setup a favorite list of meds, run reports on patient data. Excellent.

Pluspunten: For prescription writing, nothing better out there. Nothing comes close. Very easy to use-no 3 week learning curve like many products-very intuitive. The company installed and had me up and running immediately. With the features, it is the lowest price out there. Software has very cool electronic connection directly to all pharmacies. The tech support people have been excellent so far. Highly recommended.

Minpunten: none so far

Review

Sarbjit M.
Director of operations
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They can be better and support and training. I felt alone and did not have any one to count on

Pluspunten: Easy to use once I learned how to use it

Minpunten: Not able to have training - I had to learn on my own

van Daw Systems op 14-8-2019

Sarbjit,

I am sorry to hear this. We offer full training to every user that needs it and provide quick start guides, documentation and training videos. The pharmacy that established the account did not make us aware that you did not have access to those materials or know about the availability of live training. If you need anything along these lines still, please let us know directly 866-755-1500 or [email protected] Thank you.

Good

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
April P.
CNA
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Everything was easy to visualize and was straight-forward to use

Minpunten: We have come across some bugs and the update seemed to cause problems

ScriptSure very nice

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2011
R. B.
Owner/M.D.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Recommended for anyone. Very simple to use and has every medication already in the program with shortcuts for formats already in there.

Pluspunten: Computer had to have atleast 2GB or Ram. My computer only had 1 so i had to upgrade that. Short of that, install was all done by their staff

Minpunten: none so far.

computer work

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2014
Kathy M.
Nurse
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Richard did a great job of fixing our computers, and in a timely manner, so that we were back up and running at our office. Thank you for the great job.

van Daw Systems op 23-7-2014

Thank you to Afton Family Health Center.

Time Saver!

Kelly W.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saves time, however it may be easier for inexperienced to prescribe the wrong drug

Pluspunten: Fairly user friendly, saves a lot of time, and customization

Minpunten: On one screen we aren't able to see what the icon means when scrolling over

Good Product

Meghan R.
Registered Nurse
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very user friendly. Can be customized to your facility. Easily implemented in my setting.

Minpunten: Having a computer app would be better, at my facility we have to log in via the website each time.

On Line Support

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2016
Valerie M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: HELLO! Seriously need to know that you folks are available when we need you. We have been reaching out for over two weeks and NO RESPONSE. What is wrong?