Adobe Creative Cloud - The most robust suite of apps to enable your best creativity to manifest!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2019
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Number one was the price. You get for "penies on the dollar" so many incredible apps for 1/100th of what they would cost to buy them all separately.,..and you pay monthly for this service so it makes it even more affordable than every other option available out there in the marketplace. The next most best thing I love is how this suite of apps includes every possible tool to do almost anything under the sun regarding creative work. I love the most that it automatically keeps all the apps updated without my involvement. Additionally, what I love most is their customer service department. I have had many situations where I needed their assistance and they provided me "token gestures" above and beyond the "call of duty" to appease me if I had any grievance about something. It is very rare to find a customer support team that treats their customers the way I have found Adobe treating me when in need of contacting them. To end this ...the absolute MOST best thing I Iove is how many different applications actually are included in this extremely robust suite that comes down from the cloud. It is mind boggling that the price is so low and you receive so many applications to use to pretty much cover anything under the sun that you would need to do.

Minpunten: What I like the least is the fact that each and every application is so robust and so complex, it would take a lifetime to just learn to be an expert using only one of them. To do the most simple tasks takes a lot of learning first and this is what i like the least - as you really need a course before you use their apps because it's so very difficult to figure out how to do anything from the simplest things to the most complex things...all of them require you knowing all the logistics of how to work with each and every app, and it's quite extremely time-consuming to "self teach" yourself on this matter. There is no "easy fix" to this other than to dive in deep and learn how to really work with each app on its own, and it's almost defined as "infinite" what you can do within each and every app Adobe provides with this Creative Cloud Suite. It truly is a never-ending learning process and you discover new things all the time - especially when they add new features when they provide updates to the apps automatically. They really need to have a built-in "guides for dummies" to help you do the basic things for each app- but they don't have that and I wish they did, and that sums up what I like the leat about Creative Cloud.

Great Software, Outrageously Rude Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019
Artist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would say that my overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud was positive up until this year when I learned how outrageous and bad their customer service is. They have no right to charge the amount that they do and then treat their customers so poorly. I hope that someone from Adobe reads this review and reviews their policies on how they treat online customers. They have no right to up charge creators while also treating them so nastily. I hope that their human resources learns what is going on and takes better care of the people that pay them everyday, their customers.

Pluspunten: I started using Adobe Creative Cloud when I was 18 years old in college, I am now in my 30s. I really like that this software gave you so many options and it was a challenge to learn how to use it. The greatest part of this software for me now as a working artist is being able to take a photo of my paintings and fixing the lighting and color in photoshop. The lighting and color of a painting needs to match up to real life otherwise what is the point in even making a painting, right? I think that photoshop does a terrific job with that, it's also great for graphic design projects, building website designs, and layering photos together to make new images. I have used illustrator many times at different jobs in order to make promotional materials for events, set up multiple pages of the same images for more efficient printing, and altering a photograph that I later will use as a reference for a painting. I think that it is a huge benefit to have this product in your arsenal as an artist and to know how to use it, well that would be even better. I do not know any creative jobs out there, or even non creative ones that don't at least require some knowledge of Adobe Suite, and that itself is a testament to the importance of this software.

Minpunten: When I tried to install the software onto a new computer after getting a new computer, I ordered a monthly plan. First of all I saw that the cost had gone way up since I had gotten a license on my previous computer that had died, and secondly I had some much trouble installing the software onto my current computer, I cancelled the membership. I went online to do this because my profile wouldn't allow me to cancel the membership. When I went online to cancel and spoke to a customer service representative he told me that other options "were still on the table" despite me saying I had 0 interest of continuing and their policies saying online that I could cancel anytime I wanted. I wasn't even asking for my money back or anything, but this guy was refusing to cancel it until I asked him over and over again, practically begging him to do his job. I could not believe someone would be that outrageous! Is this the general policy of adobe? Is this how they get away with charging so much money. How insane. I was in disbelief because when he finally cancelled the service, he went onto openly mock me. I went to go and report this guy and there was no recourse. It was honestly the most outrageously bad customer service I have ever received for a product. I now only use Adobe Suite on my work computer at work, I have nothing to do with it on my personal computer and I am seeking a better / alternative product. They do not deserve my money after pulling that and raising their prices.

Why I cancelled my Adobe CC subscription

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019
Delia S.
Startup founder
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with the Adobe CC payment plan was very poor. Upfront payments for single packages are no longer available with Adobe. You have to sign up for yearly subscriptions for a suit of packages. The yearly subscription auto renews with no prior warning. There is no-where on your personal account page where you can request an alert to be sent, before payments are due to be taken out. When I tried to cancel a yearly auto renewal (several days after the payment was removed from my account) I was told this was not possible. In order to cancel my subscription and get a refund I had to contact their help desk and literally, threaten them with lawyers. I subsequently found a major American consumer complaints website and lodged my experiences with Adobe. There was a long list of similar stories and complaints by other people. My opinion of Adobe CC is a that their payment plan is restrictive, secretive and very user unfriendly. In today's world of customer friendly products, Adobe CC stands out as old fashion and frankly unacceptable. I have since moved on to the Affinity suit and couldn't be happier. One-off up-front payments, high quality software and great customer service. Frankly I think Adobe is a dinosaur. Large studios who don't care about payment plans are a thing of the past. The majority of creative work is currently being done by individuals working in the 'gig economy'.

Pluspunten: This is very high quality software that offers a vast range of functionality. It is stable, efficiently constructed and updated continuously. Extensive education is available (via a paid Linda.com subscription). The different packages (photoshop, premier pro, audition) all integrate reasonably well. I would imagine that it's equivalent to any of the software packages currently used by professionals working at the top level of the graphics and animation industry.

Minpunten: This is very high end software, that offers a vast array of options. The average blogger or photography enthusiast will only (in my opinion) only use a small range of the functions available. Be aware, the more functionality any software has, the longer it takes to learn how to use it. I found creating a short movie clip for my website draining and unnecessarily complex. The same experience held with photoshop. While the range of features that Adobe CC offers is astonishing, the time it took me to understand how to use them, was frankly not worth the results.

Adobe Creative Cloud - A Synonym for creativity

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019
Shibu J.
Designer
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is awesome. Many a times I have to design the brochures, flyers and design rich documents as per the client requirement. Hence this CC bundle is very much useful for me.

Pluspunten: Kudos to Adobe technical/software team. They have bundled the Adobe creative cloud so nicely that it wonderfully caters the end-user needs. I have purchased the license of creative cloud. And I have been benefited greatly.
1) First of all it makes the installation process very easy. Earlier I get confused which .exe to download and install - whether it should be 34 bit or 64 bit, which supporting .dll files I need for execution etc. Creative cloud solved my problem and allows me to choose the custom package for installation.
2) It is good for beginners as well. After installation, we have level by level training kit are available. Training kits and respective modules are so user friendly that a new designer can easily learn about how to use the various tools such as pen tool or how to apply the effects etc.
3) Also, Adobe CC guys keep their library always updated. Whatever is trending in design world, latest font suites are available at the tip of a click.
4) Last but not least - their technical support is awesome. I remember initially there was some issue with my cache memory (or registry as far as I understand), Adobe team remotely logged into my PC using one of the tool and the engineer fixed the issue remotely. And till date software is working fine at my end.

Minpunten: It seems that software is very heavy, it consumes 10gb of the space (based on the package we choose to install) - but I would go for any lite version, if available.

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When you figure out how to utilize it well, and you can improve your abilities, you can utilize this magnificent program

Pluspunten: The Adobe-Creative-Cloud (ACC) is a suite of programming and electronic applications that inventive experts overall use. The suite incorporates more than twenty individual applications that enable you to alter video and sound, process advanced pictures, make single and multi-page formats, render 3D objects, and some more. An ACC permit additionally gives access to distributed storage and resource the executives between the different applications. The Adobe Creative Cloud empowers you to make and alter advanced sight and sound resources with industry driving apparatuses that give the accepted standard in media altering and creation. Most of the uses introduce directly individually PC and enable you to take a shot at your computerized media whenever the timing is ideal. Some electronic devices (for example Sparkle, Portfolio) are likewise accessible and require Internet get to. Key Features: Stick Creative Cloud advantages for a channel tab to expel the document chase and get criticism effectively Use message expansions to share Creative Cloud resources in a rich, significant talk message Monitor moves made on Creative Cloud resources through notices conveyed by the Adobe Creative Cloud bot The Adobe Creative Cloud application relies upon verification through Adobe ID for specific highlights. This enables clients to get to their protected record to impart substance to groups. Modest membership thinking about what's on offer Free preliminary accessible Access to

Minpunten: Cost for a solitary application isn't financially savvy No alternative to out and out purchase independent applications Costly for non-experts It is an incredible program for refined picture handling, it is utilized to change the utilization of advanced pictures, and it improves the nature of the photo, and is the best colleague for specialists who depend on it to make a superb show-stopper is recognized, and is a standout amongst the best structure programs for the organization ( ADOBE) monster by any stretch of the imagination. The Photoshop program contains a graphical interface that gives you the feeling that you are a painter who paints a brilliant painting, and there are devices and gear, for example, brushes, hues, and others. This intriguing project includes the capacity to move any piece of the body and you can work twist, With a realistic component on the pictures, it makes you resemble a genuine painting with a characteristic brush, and you can change over an image to another.

It's powerful, but it also sucks

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2019
Cherry W.
photographer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am still using Adobe's subscription, but just for photoshop because I found better alternatives for two of the main programmes in Creative Cloud. For Lightroom, it is not the best in interpreting RAW files compared to Capture One.
For Premiere, it's very slow and old, Davinci is a much better choice, or FCPX.

Pluspunten: I am a photographer and I do video for my vlogs. Photoshop is an unparalleled photo editing tool. It takes time to learn and master, but it can transform any imagination.
I like how I can access some fonts.
Audition is amazing in editing audio, it's crazy. Premiere is also a powerful video editing tool, professionals and amatures use it to edit their work.

Minpunten: Even if you subscribe to Adobe's service from their official site, you may not be purchasing and thus served by Adobe after all.
There is a monthly plan or annual, but regardless, you are on a year long contract, not just for the first year, it's every renewal.
Adobe, depends on which country you come from, has different resellers. Which means, if anything happens to your account, they simply say, "sorry, you buy it from our reseller, there is nothing we can do." That happened to me. They promised to refund two months of subscription to me on the phone, so I dropped my complain. But then they wrote to me and said they couldn't do anything for me that that's that. I told them I purchased from them, and it never tells me I am buying from someone else THROUGH THEIR SITE. And they said it's not their problem.
Then Premiere. Yes it can do so much, from professionals to amateurs but it is so slow in randering files.
If you use Mac, Final Cut Pro is a much better choice or you can choose Davinci Resolve which is actually free, and the paid version is icing on the cake. Final Cut Pro and Davinci Paid version are both only 299USD, life licence. While, one year of creative cloud is well beyond the one time purchase of those two other wonderful programmes.

the best software suite for creatives and designs

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2019
Karima Z.
designeur
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Adobe creative could offer numerous administrations and applications in the realm of graphic design, photography and video. Regardless of being a paid software, it merits paying the membership since it incorporates several valuable and proficient devices to create graphic undertakings.

Pluspunten: What I like the most is that it is so instinctive to move between different adobe softwares, despite the fact that when every one of them has its own devices and inconveniences, I find there is a typical visual language between them every one of that helps a ton when you are utilizing one of the projects out of the blue.
I like that it is so natural to mantain a customary and incorporated workflow on account of cloud based associations. It not just abstains from stressing over not having the textual style you need, however it likewise helps when working in groups to mantain visual intelligibility.
I additionally welcome that I don't have to personalice my workspace each time I utilize another PC, it is basic as sparing it on the web and my workflow mantains.

Minpunten: As a begginer specialist, I battle with the installment part, I discovered it somewhat costly for the circumstance I was. Winding up some portion of an organization, helped me a ton. I think medium to huge organizations and experienced specialists are increasingly ready to manage the cost of it.
I likewise don't care for how there are still similarity issues between the organizations of every software. Delayed consequences works great with Ai documents, however they are not so neighborly in Indesign, for instance.

The best thing Adobe has ever invented

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Zach I.
Agent
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If customer service and pricing transparency was better, this software would be perfect.

Pluspunten: Because of Adobe Creative Cloud, I've had the opportunity to try way more Adobe Products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.) than if I was forced to buy them ala carte. Sure, I'm certain that they started offering this service to combat the prevalent piracy in the software industry. But what an elegant solution! Previously, I had to spend all of this time dealing with version issues (Sign Maker is on Photoshop 8 but we're on 10, intern is using a student edition and we have Pro, etc.) Now, everyone has access to all of the same tools, versions, and updates for one price. I mean, thank gosh! I also like that it's an app now, so we don't need to keep boxes of software in the office and worry about losing serial codes. Seriously, if you're thinking about it, just sign up for a free trial. We all went nuts in the office for it. And we're about to share 2 seats on 3 computers; if we're logged in on one machine, it gives me a prompt to kick the other machine out. It's really great, because sometimes I need it while traveling and I'm not in the office. I stopped using my slow, expensive VPN software because everything is in the cloud now!

Minpunten: They do the same thing as cable companies, in that you have to get in on an introductory price and then call them once a year to yell at them to reduce the price. I ended up having to cancel the whole thing and start over the first time becuase of the way the e-mails were set up.
If you have high turnover at your office, it would be better to assign the seat to an Admin account that you share in your office. When our intern left, it was really hard to get the other seat off of her e-mail address because her e-mail account was deactivated. I know they do it for security reasons, but I own the company and pay the bills; I should be allowed to deactivate the seat without her confirmation. The seat we didn't need ran for almost 7 months because of this issue and they only refunded 2 months of it.

Photoshop

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Othmane Z.
Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Alfotoshob is a great program for sophisticated image processing, it is used to modify the application of digital images, and it helps to improve the quality of the photograph, and is the best assistant for artists who rely on Alfotoshob to create a wonderful work of art is distinguished, and Alfotoshob is one of the best design programs for the company ( ADOBE) giant at all. The Photoshop program contains a graphical interface that gives you the impression that you are a painter who paints a wonderful painting, and there are tools and equipment such as brushes, colors and others. This interesting program features the ability to move any part of the body and you can work warp, With a graphic feature on the images, it makes you look like a real painting with a natural brush, and you can convert a picture to another. When you learn how to use Alfotoshob well, and you can improve your skills, you can use this excellent program to edit photos and works of art and repair defects and malformations poor to obtain the image with the best purity and quality and accuracy, and you can remove and change the backgrounds in Pictures .

Pluspunten: Photoshop has a lot of features that distinguish it from the competing programs in the editing and editing of images, including: [1] Photoshop has a consistent user interface, although not simple and complex, but it is clear and easy to handle compared to other competing programs, allowing manual access to options as well as jobs Automatic and lots of shortcuts. Photoshop features a sophisticated, high-tech program, where experts can reduce the visual adjustments that the computer deals with, giving better results in contrasting colors, changes in size and other editing and processing effects, which makes Photoshop better. Photoshop is not limited to editing images, but extends to all media over the Internet, you can modify the video clips, and create 3D images in addition to graphic design. Alfotoshob has been popular among people, and there are a lot of videos that explain the program and teach people how to deal with the problems they face.

Minpunten: Adobe Photoshop is a relatively simple program to use, but it is not designed for beginners, but is primarily a photo editing program for professionals who rely on the editing of many images in a systematic way, and there is in this advanced program many different tools that have different functions and tasks Too, so it will take a long time to learn how to use the program correctly. Most beginners can not easily understand the functionality of this program, so they can get what they need when using another program, and many people who are not used to editing photos using Photoshop, the functionality and advanced features in Photoshop will not be useful for them. Adobe Photoshop is not free, it is one of the programs that have the source code, and the source code means the secret and source code is the code written for any computer program by the programmers, Adobe Photoshop is relatively expensive, compared to other programs to edit images , And it has a lot of features and therefore is the industry standard in graphic design, and will spend much more when using Alfotoshob, if you do not plan to edit images every day. There are many programs to edit and edit images and graphics and are considered less expensive, and are available to users who do not need all the powerful and advanced features provided by Alfotoshob, Alfotoshob requires a computer equipped well, and needs many tools, and takes a lot of space In your computer memory as well as RAM.

Adobe is the Gold Standard and Creative Cloud Only Makes Things better

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2019
Craig B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As the title states, Adobe is the "gold standard" as far as I'm concerned. Portrait Pro offers nice features as does OnOne. But I have made Adobe the foundation of my image adjustment work in photography and cannot see that changing anytime soon.

Pluspunten: The horror that haunted photographers decades ago was that someone would blow the processing of the negatives and an entire wedding shoot would be destroyed. Thankfully, that never happened to me. Now the stress is over those little SD cards. Lose or trash those and it's all over once again. Hence, my favorite camera body has two cards in it. Then it gets to storage. Once the job is delivered to the client, most of our worries are over. But hard drives are not infallible. And all those adjustments you did in Lightroom and/or Photoshop would be lost with drive failure unless you paid a fortune to get some expert to recover them -- if possible. Adobe CC solves that problem for a very reasonable cost. Your images with your adjustments are stored in the cloud and your whole photo studio can get blown away in a tornado, and you still have all your work. It doesn't get much better than that. Of course you can rent space elsewhere in the cloud, but I like simplicity, and having one vendor for all of this suits my style very well. Needless to say, this review is written from the perspective of a photographer. No doubt the Creative Cloud will be just as useful to those using Illustrator to the degree I use Lightroom and Photoshop.

Minpunten: Adobe Lightroom is currently available in two versions. Creative Cloud and Classic. Classic is what we learned on and has more features than the CC version. So if you use the CC version exclusively, you'll miss out on some desirable features. That said you can switch things around and get the job done. Nevertheless, it would be nice if Adobe would evaluate the most used features in Classic and add them to CC. I love the fact that my work while using CC is being uploaded to the cloud in real time and would like to see more Classic features incorporated into the CC version of Lightroom.

If You Can Dream It, You Can Make It

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019
Senior Marketing Associate
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For over 20 years, Adobe Creative software has been a part of my life. It has become an extension of myself. When I am listening to my fellow marketers, my managers/bosses, or my freelance clients describe what they want, I not only get a vision in my head, but I can also incorporate the feasibility of the project's completion, how I would go about fulfilling the project parameters, and approximately how much time it will take to finish, mostly depending on the client. This has allowed me to spend less time hastily making up for the amount of time I didn't budget during the quote/proposal process, and more time going back and touching up my work to make it truly unique, and a high quality finished product.

Pluspunten: There is a reason the Adobe Creative Suite is consistently the #1 most pirated software in the world -- it sets the bar extremely high for competing software. There isn't a more comprehensive suite of design/editing software that works with formats/extensions accepted around the globe. Any business with any kind of internal marketing department/staff, this software is essential. There are individual software packages that offer comparable usability, but between the one-stop-shop that is Adobe CC and the price you're paying for monthly/annual updates from competing software, they really don't compare. As someone who has been at least marginally involved with vector design, web programming, video production, headshot photography, web graphics, etc. there literally isn't anything I can't do with an Adobe CC license. Not to mention, each new version gives me even more usability options without the learning curve.

Minpunten: Sometimes I run into the situation where I need to save files in a legacy format if vendors or other businesses/clients haven't updated their software recently, which is kind of a pain. Most any other problem I've had has been due to my own ignorance and was easily solved by a simple search engine result.

I like Adobe Creative Cloud

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
freelance designer / cartoonist
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use Adobe Creative Cloud regularly to edit photos in the office and on the go (on my laptop and phone), prepare files for print, and to maintain my portfolio online. It's been good for what it provides.

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative Cloud allows me to run Photoshop and Lightroom on my main workstation (desktop) and my mobile workstation (laptop) under 1 license which allows for 2 devices. This is very nice, and makes it easy for me to manage and install the software whenever and wherever I need to. I also like that it comes with cloud storage, mobile apps, and a portfolio site that integrates with Behance. The website and storage really make it a great value, especially as it allows me to use my own domain registered elsewhere with it. The apps are good too. While a CC subscription isn't required to download, having an account unlocks more photofilters and features, as well as integrates the program with your Adobe CC for easy access to files from the desktop versions of Lightroom and Photoshop.

Minpunten: Updates don't always bring about wanted changes. For example, recent updates to Photoshop CC made major changes to the way tools such as the healing brush and selection box work. This has caused many long time users, myself included, to often feel like we're working against rather than with the software. Also, updates don't always overwrite current installs. In the case of major releases (e.g. the recent Photoshop CC 2019 update), the update is installed as a separate program while the older versions remains. This can eat up a lot of hard drive space. Also Sometimes updates, since they are so frequent, can cause crashes or slowdowns, although I haven't experienced this yet with the latest release (CC 2019.)

Best software collection set that any designer must have

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would define my experience with the software as the best. Whether I want to do photography, illustration or even graphic designing, Adobe-Creative-Cloud is the best tool to use since it has the latest versions of applications for users' multimedia needs all under it.

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative Cloud is an environment that offers services as well as applications that meets the multimedia needs of users including website development, video, photography, and graphics design. These include such software as Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
I have been using this Platform for about 6 months now and can pinpoint the following pros that are associated with it:
-Easy of Access
I found this platform effective since it is possible to access it from anywhere in the world provided I have an internet connection. Unlike the perpetual licenses, this package allows me to chose the device that has the local downloads. This means that I do not have to carry my one computer everywhere I move to in order to access it.
-Free Access
Adobe-Creative-Cloud offers me free access to the newest versions of the products. The perpetual licenses required an individual to pay for each and every upgrade to the software. However, this package has upgraded versions of the products meaning that I am always using their newest versions.
-The User Gets Everything from Adobe
I Think that this platform is a one-stop shop that meets all of my multimedia needs. The platform has all of the application that i need in graphic design, web development, and photography.

Minpunten: Adobe Creative Cloud has a few disadvantages attached to it which I have listed below.
-Expensive
Some of the plans provided by this platform are quite expensive as compared to the perpetual licenses. Despite the fact that it will take around 3-4 years to reach that level, I think that this platform is disadvantageous to me. Moreover, there is no assurance of consistent pricing since the plans have their price locked-in for just 12-months.
-The Portability of the Downloads is Poor
It is not possible to move an Adobe-Creative-Cloud from one device to another. This means that whenever I want to use the platform on several devices, I am required to download it onto each device.

The best creative set of applications you'll ever need whether you're a small artist or a big studio

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Zohaib A.
Co-Founder
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The apps in Adobe Creative Cloud suite help me work as a freelance Motion/Graphic/3d Artist and sometimes as a video editor on the side ;)

Pluspunten: No matter my need, these set of applications have always met the industry standard one needs to be successful in today's competitive creative market. With the addition of new features to every app in the suite every year, it's always pushed me to do more and try new things. Here is the list of my favourite apps in the suite in a chronological order: 1. Dimension (New tool for amazing mockups, love this one) 2. Illustrator (for vector art) 3. Photoshop (For amazing photo retouching and color grading) 4. Premiere Pro (For industry standard Movie/Video editing) 5. After Effects (Again, this one ties in with the one above, plus, it has the features for adding vfx) 6. Character Animator (for crazy but creative stylized animations that are quite fast to render) 7. Animate (Used to do the same as above but with objects instead of character, you can definitely combine the two) In addition to this there's still 13+ more apps in the whole suite that the user gets access to. The suite also features an ability to look for content like images in the CC app itself so that's a huge plus for me. Please note that all of the products/features i mentioned above, are referencing the latest 2019 releases . Be sure to get your game-on if you haven't already!

Minpunten: The only con about these set of apps is that they can be expensive for someone who's just starting out academically/professionally in this field. Other than that, it's a 10/10 for me.

Can't live without it

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Maru K.
Project Manager / Project Architect
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that the Creative Cloud suite holds all my graphics and video editing software needs in one place. And the Creative Cloud app helps ease the install process with a simple click of a button. Since Adobe owns all the softwares (premiere, aftereffects, photoshop, etc.), they are very well integrated with each other. There isn't a need for a separate export or save to be able to use files between multiple programs. For instance, photoshop or illustrator files can be used directly on premiere as a smart file, and the file can be updated without the hassle of having the save over and relinking. Another great collaboration tool is being able to switch between premiere and aftereffects when working on a video project.
Each software is very powerful and can do a lot more than other similar softwares can provide.

Minpunten: The file size for the apps are large. And the cloud defaults the install storage to your primary drive. And most computers have a smaller primary SSD drive nowadays that you will run out of storage quickly. Be sure to change your default install folder within the cloud app to a secondary drive. However, if your secondary drive is not an SSD drive, you will get a little bit of slowdown. Another con for me was the newer releases were very unstable which required me to uninstall and install an older version. Adobe Cloud softwares are not an easy software to use, and I do not mean in terms of just tools. There are certain aspects of the software that requires you to know more about computers to be able to set it up properly. For example, Premiere Pro has an issue with the Mercury Playback not working on many graphic drivers. This required me to search on the internet for a while for a solution that ending up being a setting in cloud that was not obvious on what it does. And I consider myself pretty tech savvy. Most people who use Adobe are the creative type and do not know a lot about computer hardware. This part can use some help to help streamline the process for many users

Adobe Creative Cloud - Low price Barrier of Entry, and a Cloud

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Michael B.
Coordinator of Network and Technology Services
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you need adobe for your business needs, Adobe CC is probably what you need, despite the expense. Considering the professional use-fullness of the software, it's quite affordable for a one stop shop license. It's always up-to-date, and it includes their full catalog. Unless you don't really need their products, Adobe Creative Cloud is pretty much a no-brainer if you are going to live in these applications.

Pluspunten: Seriously, it's everything in Adobe's Product Offering (~ish) for a one monthly fee.
Photoshop, Yes. Premier, Yes. Fonts? Yeaup. Illustrator, sure! Everything.
For years, average people couldn't risk the massive outlet of cash to buy one full powered Adobe product, so they'd suffer with Photoshop Elements, or Premier's lite version. Now, Adobe Creative Cloud lets us get in with everything. The All Apps price, spread out monthly, is roughly the same it used to be for a single application. Once you start using Adobe Acrobat Pro (for example), you'll discover what you've been missing, and hey, why not, it's included! And, oh yea, it has some cloud storage too.

Minpunten: Creative Cloud is NOT Cheap. A lack of Permanent ownership is a problem for people who want to one and done a software program. Adobe is the king of many of it's programs. Because of that, it can set whatever performance bars it wants. Many of the program's run sluggish, or slow. My 32GB Ram workstation can start crying with high resolution (very high) images. Watch as my swap file fills up, because for some reason, 32GB simply isn't enough. Let's face it, using Photoshop versions years old was adequate, and ran pretty good back then. Now strangely the software is soo poorly optimized, we need some serious hardware to perform tasks smoothly. Not that it won't work smooth. It can work quite well on some under-powered machines. But when you have a serious workstation, it is a little off-putting. Don't worry, Adobe will email you when your subscription is expiring. (That's some nice cloud storage you got there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it - gulp).

It's the Industry Standard for a reason, but for how long?

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Emily H.
Production Manager
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have loved the Adobe suite since I first started using it back when I started in design with CS2, made my first purchase of the CS5 design suite in high school and Lightroom while in university, and now the CC at work. It's always growing with the demands of the industry and creating new features that assist designers and expand the possibilities. It now has easy tutorials included for new features that are visual more them verbal and easy to understand. The programs all integrate seamlessly together and makes it a joy to work with the software all day.

Minpunten: There is one flaw in the Illustrator software that is very specific to what I do on a daily basis that most people don't, that I wish would get created. A quick button that would create cut lines and apply bleeds. I specifically am in the sign and vehicle graphics industry and have an old (1990's/Early2000's) software that with a click of a button can recognize what image area is selected, apply cut lines and create the bleed needed for safety when cutting (multicoloured too). I always have to import my graphics from AI to this software to efficiently do this process, but sometime the colours just don't convey well and I'm left to spend an hour or more getting it done in Illustrator. I also wasn't a supporter of the creative cloud subscription. I use it every day at work, but as a student and start-up owner as they transitioned to the CC format, the costs of that bill every month was difficult to justify since I had just spent a large amount on the CS5 edition on a while earlier that I started to explore other software options. It is completely worth the regular investment if your business relies on it for hours a day because it already holds the title for industry standard, but if your looking for something for only occasional use, It may be worth shopping around first.

I'm Addicted

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Sally B.
Senior Game Designer, Instructional Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: All in all, I love me some Adobe; yes, we have a complicated relationship, but I'm in too deep to save those fiftyish dollars per month. Can I reproduce the same effects with other programs and apps? Sure. Am I willing to try living that way?
Never ever ever!
<3<3<3

Pluspunten: I first met Photoshop and Illustrator as a graphic design student in the late 90s. Since then, the features and possibilities have only gotten more ground-breaking--and addictive. As a fashion photographer, I had quite a field day with the liquify feature and colour-altering tools. As a documentary filmmaker, I was trained in all of the biggest programs, but still prefer Premiere to any other. As a musician, I prefer Audition to almost any other program (Garageband is kinda fun, but don't tell anyone I said that).
The experimental or "Adobe obviously bought out a smaller company" type titles are fun to mess with and might prove to be solid members of my artistic arsenal at some point.

Minpunten: 1. Frankly, I am beyond-livid that the software that I once paid thousands of dollars for (gladly) has gone to a subscription model. I don't like verifying my identity, having to sign in every five minutes, having to be online half the time lest the program freaks out and sends me frantic messages. I don't like the fact that the cloud slows down the processing speed and sometimes makes everything freeze, requiring restart.
In fact, the subscription model for a collection of software programs that haven't broken new ground in a decade is beyond-insane--especially since hundreds of other apps *also* have the ability to change colours and make one look thinner and add text and edit video, etc. --some of them for free, others for a pittance.
The thing is, I've gone from being an art student to a fashion photographer to a college professor to a retired professor who fell back in love with the artistic life. Ergo, I can't live without Photoshop et al.
Which means that even though it's insane of Adobe to arrogantly charge so much for their ancient laurel-restingness product, my level of sanity matches theirs, for I've faithfully paid the subscription price since they switched over.
2. A more-vexing issue I have is the inability to make the interface and menus etc. bigger. I can barely see it when I'm two feet away from the PC, and I'm usually twice as far away from it (bad back). Changing resolution didn't help. I still pay my sub, but I use Adobe products way less these days. :/

Necessary for Photogrpahy and Videography Power Users Only

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Director of Human Resources
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general, if you are a photographer, there isn't an alternative that is anywhere near as powerful as Photoshop, or as intuitive and robust with Photoshop cross-functionality as Lightroom, neither from Apple, Nikon, or any third party app. If you are just a occasional photo-editor or do this as a hobby, then this is most likely too much. But if you are a power photo-editor and/or need to do large batches of RAW file editing, these programs are essential. Essentially, you are not a pro unless you use these programs in your photo-editing process. I've used virtually every mainstream competitor, and while many will get you 90% of the way, they are not power user programs and don't have the years of refinement that something like Photoshop does. Think GoogleMaps vs Apple Maps.
That said, I use these programs because I have to, but they are not great programs, especially Photoshop. Users have become power-users because of constant use and I commend them for not having changed the basic form/function of their app like Microsoft has over the years so that someone who was a power user from three generations of the software ago can go in and feel mostly at home with CC. But in general, this is a very tough program to learn as a new user and most take tutorials or classes (or both) before understanding how powerful Photoshop really is. As a professional photographer that does bulk photography (like wedding photographers and event photographers), Lightroom is unmatched.

Pluspunten: Powerful tools that are always up to date.
Photos are synced via cloud and can be edited/worked on from multiple computers/mobile devices as needed.

Minpunten: Memory hogs, these programs require top of the line processors, graphics cards, and RAM (8GB minimum) in order to use on a regular basis without constant freezing.
Expensive model since you are paying in perpetuity. If you want a onetime cost and use legacy software like days of old, this is not it.
Different apps within the suite have completely different feel to them, as if the developers had zero interaction with each other (which they probably didn't). Adobe, Lightroom, and Photoshop all feel and work completely differently. That means that each program requires you relearn each one. If you only sporadically use some programs in the suite, getting re-acclimated to the tools every time can be frustrating.
Redundant names like Lightroom Classic CC vs Lightroom CC makes their naming an absolute mess.

Still unmatched by any other software

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2018
Kevin B.
Marketing & Sales Director
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use Creative Cloud on almost a daily basis, most often using Illustrator for graphic design and InDesign for print publishing. We also use Premiere and AfterEffects for video and motion graphics editing. The ability to move files between different programs through Adobe Bridge is particularly effective when working with a wide variety of assets in different contexts. The cloud-based nature of the software is essential for employees who work remotely, allowing them to sync programs and preferences across devices.

Pluspunten: For the wide range of applications available through Creative Cloud, no other software comes close to matching the feature set available here. Creative Cloud is still the gold standard for graphic design, photo & video editing, motion graphic design, publishing design, and interoperability between them. The somewhat recent transition to cloud-based software improves the feature set and finally divorces Adobe from the long-standing issue of only being able to license one machine at a time. Some users might complain about the transition to a monthly licensing fee over a flat one-time fee that was used for Creative Suite, but there are distinct advantages to the cloud-based model. The monthly fee is really quite reasonable for the sheer volume of software you have access to, and you automatically receive new versions and features at no additional cost, i.e. you never have to worry about upgrading or compatibility issues.

Minpunten: There certainly is a learning curve given the complexity of the software, and Adobe has never fully managed to iron out every single bug. Occasionally, users will run into strange issues of software not working as expected, but thankfully the online knowledge base and customer service available almost always provides a solution, even if it's not intuitive.

A great suite of softwares for creative work... if you have money to burn.

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Freelance
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As good and essential as these softwares can be, they sometimes feel half-baked for what they offer and can be frustrating to work with. As a result, the subscription price for the creative cloud (for businesses at least) seems fine and dandy, but can be pretty expensive for an average consumer who wants just one app to work with, even if the price is different for a single app. Go with them if you absolutely require what only these can do -- otherwise there are plenty of better alternatives.

Pluspunten: Any necessary software that you've come to love from Adobe can be downloaded with a single click. Photoshop and others have an intro tour to get you started and make the learning curve less steep. Animate has an excellent support for HTML5 animations with the help of CreateJS (albeit a bit buggy), making in an excellent CreateJS editor. After Effects is After Effects.

Minpunten: The interface management is highly inconsistent between softwares -- the keypress and canvas / timeline navigation is vastly different from one app to another, despite being developed by the same company, making it frustrating to work with. Each software, itself, can also be pretty buggy -- such as InDesign's terrible export for EPUB, or Animate's attempt at scripting in HTML5. Sometimes Photoshop can't even open certain JPEG files due to an "arithmetic" error which any other software, such as Krita or GIMP, can open with ease -- and there's no sign it's going to be fixed anytime soon. Also, Premiere Pro's timeline can be pretty clunky to work with. Animate's export settings are lackluster, and its Motion Tween's features isn't as easy to work with to fine-tweak animations like in After Effects. And the Media Encoder isn't as feature-rich as I would like. Also -- and I can't stress this enough -- there's no Linux support, which immediately makes it useless for certain businesses. You "must" have a Windows or Mac use them.

Creative Asset Development and Management of Content is A*

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Janice W.
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: From creating logos; to creating stock in Adobe Spark with links and downloads; Adobe Photoshop for quick photo edits that are then used in Indesign or Illustrator. There is really so much. My most usage is Adobe Acrobat and an Invaluable tool. I am a Subscriber but will Invest and buy Adobe Acrobat. I do not know how a business can work effectively without it as most documents need eSigning or adding or reducing pages and editing in .PDF format. It is so easy with Acrobat. Most of my usage is for creating Assets for Online Course Development, so I work across the Creative Cloud but there is always more to see. Can't wait to use the Animator! It also works well for Software Gurus that just want to try more and more and more. It is an addictive software that is not going to go away. Very Professional indeed. I used this from the days of Photoshop 5 and Coreldraw (no competition for Adobe at all). I will always use Adobe and recommend it for professional and creative industries.

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative Cloud is so very very adaptable to whatever you need it for. There are just so many tools and features that you can use and are easy to learn too if you are new to them. I love the creative flare to simple Assets that you create and how professional the content can look. Also, the use of Stock Images; Videos; etc.. that can be used across all of the Creative Cloud products. Being able to use them from the cloud makes for easy usage for business by just having a link or being able to login and see your Mobile Content.

Minpunten: The only thing that can be a problem is waiting for a Mobile App to upload and save what you are doing, but to be fair, this is directly related to your Internet source - Adobe is not responsible for this so I would say it is something that you as a User must ensure is clean (that is the internet source).

Still some of the best software available

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Brandon Z.
Web Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Adobe CC allows me to be affective at my work and provide a wide range of services.

Pluspunten: Adobe CC has a solid offering of apps, my favorites being: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, After Effects, and Acrobat. There's been a flurry of new products enter the design scene over the past couple years. I made a serious attempt to find substitutes for most of the Adobe CC programs I use in order to reduce my monthly expenses. In the end, each program I tried was just slightly lacking in key functionality compared to Adobe's programs. In particular, one of Adobe's newest programs, Adobe XD, has shown that they do understand how to create fast, intuitive programs. While it's taking a long time to add the functionality everyone wants, it's given me confidence in Adobe and what we can expect from them in the future.

Minpunten: With the amazing results Adobe has achieved in XD, it's disappointing to see zero change in how Illustrator operates. Illustrator is old, heavy, and buggy by comparison. Occasionally Illustrator will ask me to rate my experience and provide feedback. I've stopped providing feedback as the bugs I've reported have never been fixed. There are bugs from over four years ago which were going to be "high priority", after spending over an hour on the phone with support, that have yet to be addressed. From what I can tell, Adobe is looking to the future (and doing a great job) but is regrettably leaving some of their older products to sit in the dust. --- While the SaaS model is unpleasant in some respects, I'll admit that it's nice to always have the most up to date version of each app. Their month by month pricing is considerably more expensive than their annual contract. This makes it difficult to justify using Adobe CC except by purchasing all the apps

A game changer in the world of graphic design software.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
Heidi S.
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A necessity for creative professionals working on line or in brick and mortar studios.

Pluspunten: For many years, Adobe products were price prohibitive, usually only available to students and larger businesses. Freelance designers and smaller design studios were often left to find alternatives that many times failed to meet the standard that Adobe has set with its wide array of industry applications. With the advent of the subscription program, now Adobe products are available in any combination and easily managed through Adobe Creative Cloud. The Creative Cloud makes managing your Adobe Suite a simple matter, which frees you up to spend the time utilizing all of that luscious creativity that each application can help you utilize. Changing up the software bundle that you've chosen is also quick and easy, and can be handled with the click of a button. Similarly, all software updates are also taken care of in your Creative Cloud application so you can keep your Adobe Software running at its peak. Adobe Creative Cloud is also so much more than simply the software management hub for Adobe software suites, it also stores your personal and shared libraries, is the storage behind Adobe Stock photos and connects you to your software from multiple devices. These benefits are so seamless that most people hardly notice they are using it.

Minpunten: There are no cons to this software. While it runs quietly in the background at all times, it doesn't take up a lot of space or memory and it never inundates you with annoying popups or notifications while you're working. There is no downside to Adobe Creative Cloud.

Rely heavily on this suite of software - but feel held hostage

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Managing Director and Founder
Grafisch ontwerp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Well, the obvious: It enables me to do get my work done. I use the apps every day and use them all together.

Pluspunten: I love that all the apps work together and I can work in a more streamlined fashion across Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc. I love that it includes all the apps and I can install or uninstall whichever I want or need at any time. There are additional features like the fonts access and marketplace. It's a great one-stop-shop for the designer who needs to use all these apps. Even if you use only a few, it's a great asset to have at your disposal.

Minpunten: The subscription packages aren't really optimal for the designer who only needs 3 of the 20 apps (or whatever they have). It's essentially like having to sign up for even the. minimal cable tv package when you watch only 4 of the 200 channels. I miss the days when you could buy what you needed and own it. The monthly fee leaves me in a very BAD position b/c I have so many PS, AI, & INDD files that would be useless without paying money. If I choose to cancel, I'm screwed. At least in the past, I owned my software and I wasn't forced to keep paying every month perpetually. So I am paying a LOT of money over the course of the handful of years that I have it vs. updating every couple of years to the next version. I see the benefit but it's actually way more expensive this way. The other thing that drives me crazy is that each update they do somehow comes with a change in the workflow that didn't need to be changed. Things are somehow either moved to a totally unknown different location or removed entirely. That is a huge pain for a veteran designer and I believe "if it's not broken, don't fix/change it" but Adobe seems to believe differently. Lastly, the apps crash very often, even on a workhorse computer with a lot of RAM and HD space.