Adobe Creative Cloud was an ingenius solution to a problem you didn't know existed.

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Scott M.
Creative Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Adobe Creative Cloud provides me with every tool I need for my daily work in production. I cannot work without it and due to the quality of their products it makes my job easier every day.

Pluspunten: Creative Cloud solved the issue of constantly needing to rebuy your software every few years to get the newest and latest updates. If you worked at a studio that had a newer version of Premiere then you were out of luck when you tried bringing in your project files. Adobe CC solved this, it's a monthly plan, which some were against, but getting access to the newest features and newest versions of ALL the programs Adobe has to offer is worth the monthly fee. You're staying up to date. New features, less bugs, constant improvements. These are just to name a few of the highlights of why Adobe CC is great. It gave Adobe a huge increase in cash flow as well so there has been a big upswing in the innovation department. With the newest features on every program making their respective components even higher quality is amazing. And finally having access to multiple Adobe platforms gives you the opportunity to see just how well they interact within the Adobe ecosystem. Bringing in photoshop files into After effects projects that were extracted from Premiere Pro timelines and then sent to Audition for audio mixing... The entire ecosystem of products just works well together and that's the biggest thing about Adobe that beats out the competitors!

Minpunten: The only issue I have with Adobe CC is in my field I use only about 60% of the products that come with it... so you could look at it as I am paying for 40% of things I don't use... However you're still saving money rather than buying the software yearly.

This ist simply the most versatile, powerful and allround solution you will find

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic value for Money. I can do professional looking Video and Image Work for a fair fee. I can also buy stockmedia along the way for an absolutely fair amount of money. Creative claoud has mature tools for a professional auience and I can simply, only recommend it.

Pluspunten: I have worked with the Adobe Products for 20+ years now. I used Photoshop and Adobe flash back as the Internet still ran on steampipes (so to say) and I was a Student. Later I trained other students when working as an Intern at the University, I also worked as aOperator in a Publicity Agency for a while with the Adobe Products. Today, in my solopreneur life I still use it and I must say, somehow Adobe managed to get things right. The Products are bundled in the creative Cloud now. You have the specific tools for what you need to do at hand and this is good because Adobe makes great tools which have matured into powerfull instruments. If you want to do things professionally use this.

Minpunten: Well Adobe Tools are tools for professionals. This means there is a steep learningcurve and it is not easy. There are serval paradigms you need to understand in the Adobe Way of doing things. If you manage this, you have no issues, especially because these things are done along the same lines in every Adobe product. I could criticize, that the subscription type of approach to monetisation is done in a seductive way, but actually, I always had the feeling of - well it IS worth the money. And it is...just when you plan to interrupt your subscription be sure to think about it because you will not be remembered.

Adobe opened so many doors when they released Creative Cloud.

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Ryan M.
Founder, CEO
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'll continue to use Adobe Creative Cloud. It does have its drawbacks and can be slow when performing certain actions, and it does lock up my computer from time to time, but the amount of value it provides for the small monthly subscription fee is absolutely insane. I've never seen something cost so little but provide so much value in all of my years in the technology industry. It's a must-have for any industry professional, whether creative, technical, or anyone else who has even a small need for Adobe's products.

Pluspunten: - An easy to use application manager that allows you to find, download, and update your Adobe products within seconds (excluding download/install time) from your task bar
- All of Adobe's products at your fingertips, including many that most have never heard of or used (I personally just learned about Adobe XD from their application manager last week and it's extremely useful for prototyping layouts)
- Very affordable subscription. Instead of shelling out an insane amount of money per product, you can subscribe to Creative Cloud and have everything you need and more. Sure, at some point the money you've spent on the subscriptions could surpass just buying the products, but for startups it makes much more sense to go with the subscription option until you've really nailed down what products you need. Personally I've found it makes sense to continue using Creative Cloud even after I could have purchased the products I primarily use because of the additional benefits their subscription provides over purchasing the software outright such as access to their other products without any additional cost.
- Even without using Bridge, everything in your workflow is integrated so well that you can get things done extremely efficiently. This is more of a application-specific pro than a general Creative Cloud benefit, but most applications can be run side-by-side and you can move resources between them as fast as your computer will allow with a couple keypresses, which is amazing.

Minpunten: - The size of the applications I feel could be reduced, and if they're not using a peer based download platform (even if the "peers" are their own servers) it'd help if they did to save on download and update time, which for some applications, especially the video and animation products, takes forever.
- They really need to figure out what they're doing with Adobe Stock. It's bounced around from being free to having free options to having a free trial to having a set download limit and I've just given up going to Adobe Stock for anything and use other outlets for stock imagery and video. I understand promotions affect this, but what I've noticed is even for paid subscriptions it's been very inconsistent in their approach.
- The application manager could be categorized or laid out better, it's easy to click "Install" on a new application that looks promising but it'd be nice if they sorted everything by the type of output media it creates so that you're not accidentally downloading an outdated Flash product while looking for new animation tools. They've grown quite a bit from Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Flash so filtering through the tons of tools they have now can be tough if they don't at least hint at what specific software is for.

I cannot say how much I dislike Adobe enough

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020
Sam Z.
Freelance
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use the Adobe Creative Cloud at my full-time job, and it is a constant headache. It does the job it's supposed to, but for a company such as Adobe, I expect better. I expect better products, better customer service, better policies, better everything.

Pluspunten: The programs are fairly easy to use. And I suppose on paper it's not a bad idea. Having a subscription does make it so you're spending less money up front. And it's an easy way to stay up to date. But remember, this is all on paper. In practice it's not so good.

Minpunten: Adobe seems to have something of a monopoly on the graphic design market, because I don't think they'd be getting away with their practices otherwise. People who bought their products previously no longer have license to use the software they once purchased if they're not using Cloud. Their programs crash all the time, and are full of annoying UI issues. A ton of small things that just don't make sense. For instance, resizing in Photoshop used to require holding shift to maintain original dimensions. And after users become familiar with that, they decide to change it so that when you size something, holding shift changes the width and height independent of each other. Sure, this would have made sense in the beginning, but to change what so many people are familiar with this late in the game? Plus, you'd think they implement that with all programs. But nope, InDesign it's the opposite, making the change completely pointless. And InDesign is a whole other bag of problems and glitches that can really put you in a bind if you're putting together a company catalog. My supervisor and I are constantly holding our breaths and on the edges of our seats when building a catalog that something major doesn't go wrong. Crashes every single time my computer goes to sleep, it'll randomly delete elements, and there are so many problems across the Adobe Suite that they simply won't fix. I could go on and on and on, but I'm about to run out of space.

Great suite of products for graphic designers

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2019
Abel B.
Babs
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pleasant experience, it was very easy to setup and grasp. They added new tutorials in the interface of the tools you're using within creative cloud, very useful.

Pluspunten: But not just for graphic designers, for visual developers as well. As a small business owner, Not a day goes by without making use of the products within Adobe creative cloud, especially Photoshop as I have mild design experience. These tools make it way easy to design simple and even professional banners and images in no time. I'm most especially pleased with Photoshop which I just minimized a couple of minutes ago, The Adobe creative cloud offers more than just photoshop however but my main focus is what it helps get done. I'm able to make nice designs with it easily, sync them so I can access on any device later, this really, is a plus for me.

Minpunten: It can't work effectively or atleast without glitches on computers with average memory size, for example I've had to change my laptop to one with higher specs in other to be able to use creative cloud.

Best toolkit for designers

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2019
Supun S.
Student
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using Adobe Creative Cloud for many years. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects helped me a lot in my web designing, graphic designing and video editing projects. This software kit is really amazing and I highly recommend Adobe Creative Cloud for the people who looking for an advanced and professional platform for their designs.

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of software kit. This software kit is very useful for people in the design industry. Software in Creative Cloud can be used by every type of designer such as graphic designer, web designer, video editors, etc. This software collection is professional and we can do advanced designs using Creative Cloud. Updates are releasing regularly for the software. Adobe team introduces new software with newer Creative cloud versions. I am working as a graphic designing freelancer and Creative Cloud really helped me in designing for many years.

Minpunten: The subscription fee is very high. This software kit is suitable for designing companies more than individuals because they can gain considerable profit using this software kit. The learning process of the software is very tough. There are many tools, keyboard shortcuts and working procedures in these software. Therefore self-learning is very hard. We have to follow some courses in designing before using them.

All the Tools Needed for Creatives

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Ian R.
Consulting Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I needed a product that would allow me to design logos, develop videos and edit animations. I found Photoshop, Iilustraotr, After Effect and Premier Pro to be exceptional in providing the soluton I wanted.

Pluspunten: Knowing that the tools interact with each other makes life easier and enables dynamic work to be acarried out without exporting to different formats and reimporting potentially losing quality.

Minpunten: The learning curve is very steep. It is not simple to setup and work with the applicaitons, especially when Photoshop and Illustrator, for example, work differently and do not perfomr the same basic funtionalities.

The original and the best...

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Nate S.
Digital Creative Director
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Some of the above, plus just the benefits of being able to share assets, collaborate, get tutorials and resources for continued learning (constantly being pushed into the app). Using it to create everything from design comps to final print files, to website and mobile application prototypes, music, podcasts, voice over, filmmaking, animation - if you do it creatively, Adobe CC has a program for you; and one that likely will exceed your expectations.

Pluspunten: Cross compatibility! I use everything from Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and InDesign to After Effects, Premier, Audition, and Spark - along with their mobile versions. It's just second to none, not only for ease of workflow, but just offering the industry-standard resources that drive creativity to its max. User experience, tools, capacity to be extended with plugins and filters, along with the ability to share an collaborate make this essential for any creative in any business.

Minpunten: There is nothing I dislike about CC. If I were to nitpick, it would be I wish the presentation builder was a bit more robust, which would make it more widely used, as an alternative to Keynote or PPT - but I'm sure that's coming.

Great Suite of Products

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Joe T.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The collection of apps is awesome! You can literally do anything you can set your mind to from video to print to website. Only complaint is the complexity at times but once you get the hang of it it's great software.

Pluspunten: Creative Cloud provides automatic updates so you always have the most current software. There is a ton of options within each program to be able to create whatever your mind comes up with.

Minpunten: It can be difficult to learn the software since there are so many features for each program. Sometimes simpler is better, but then you lack the customization. It's definitely designed for full time software guys and designers so the learning curve can be tough.

It's all about "workflow"

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Christopher H.
Artist / Designer
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience using Creative Cloud has been virtually pristine. I am a Mac user, and have not had any real issues that haven't been quickly or easily corrected.

Pluspunten: The best thing about using Creative Cloud is the ability to work so seamlessly between the apps. For example, I will have a few different apps open at the same time in my workflow, namely Illustrator and Photoshop, and I can easily create something as a vector in Illustrator and drop it into Photoshop, not to mention syncing it to my Creative Cloud library. The other fantastic thing about cloud-based workflow via Adobe is fonts, and now that Typekit fonts don't have a limit on "amount synced" it is so much less of a headache and just promotes ease-of-use.

Minpunten: Honestly the ONLY complaint I have about Adobe Creative Cloud is the price. This is probably a fairly commonly voiced issue, but the exchange rate also magnifies it for users in Canada like myself. If this suite was 50 dollars a month and ONLY 50 dollars, I would be much much happier.

Creative Cloud increases access to everthing!

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Tony R.
Senior Designer
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The Adobe Creative Cloud keeps everything I need in one easy to access storage location without needing to add to my own harddrive if I choose. This allows me more room for the things I need to store on my devices. I love the fact that I can open, edit and sign documents on my iPad and then move them to the cloud for easy access by myself or anyone with access. Truly great product.

Pluspunten: The best feature of course is the ability to have all of my PDF's categorized and available on any device through the Creative Cloud. But it doesn't stop with PDF's. Jpeg's, (bitmaps of all kinds) Photoshop projects CAD drawings and more are all easily stored in the cloud. And access is seamless between all of my devices. Windows Lap top, Apple iPad and Android smart phone are all supported and work as if there was only one storage location... because there is only one! They are simply all accessible from every device. Love it!

Minpunten: Adobe Cloud can be and has been a bit finicky. But each time I have reported issues the support team is on them instantly and with in a few days if not the same day the issues have been solved.

The defacto creative toolkit

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020
Graham B.
Solution Architect
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our creative team can use a consistent suite of applications for all their work and temporary staff know they will find familiar software to work with when engaged with the agency. Whilst the apps are extremely comprehensive, they can be daunting for new users. Single applications can also be individually expensive to purchase.

Pluspunten: - Flexibility to use most of the market-leading creative applications
- The industry standard, all of our creatives and clients have the ability to view the files
- The most powerful image editing and design software
- Covers the ability to create print, web and mobile media within a single subscription
- For an agency who uses most applications, this is great value for the subscription fee

Minpunten: - Can seem a large monthly expense for an agency with a large team
- To gain the value users need to regularly utilize multiple applications
- Photoshop and Illustrator can be slow for web design, other more focused applications can be faster to design in the digital realm
- There is a fairly steep learning curve to become a power user as the apps are very feature-rich

Indispensable

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Tara S.
Creative Director
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Creative Cloud is amazing. I am always excited by the potential Adobe offers, with powerful tools at my disposal, limited only by my expertise using them and my own imagination.

Pluspunten: As a designer, I could not live without Adobe Creative Cloud, because it is the industry standard—every designer is using it. I love that Adobe constantly updates the software and then provides a 30-second walk-through tutorial when you open the program with the update, so the user evolves with the program. I love that all of the Adobe programs are available through Cloud so that you don't have to pick just the ones you most need, but you have access to all of them with your login. It it possible to learn the programs well enough to function through just the tutorials provided and the Help feature, and the programs have similar tools to make it easy to use skills from one program in another program. Typekit makes the same fonts available to every user, so the perpetual not-having-the-right-font problem is mitigated quite a bit.

Minpunten: I wish more non-designers used it so that I could share working files. Like anything, if you don't have the program, you can't open the files. I also miss the days when I actually owned Adobe programs—with everything Cloud-based, you need to be online to have full functionality, and there is a constant subscription fee. It was nice paying once and being done with it.

I'm on Creative Cloud Nine!

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Coree C.
Fashion Retailer
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a photographer and digital designer, so Photoshop is my most used program. I have been wanting to branch out to use Illustrator, and was initially comprehensive about learning the new program. However, with the available tutorials that Adobe makes readily available, my hesitations to learn Illustrator have disappeared. No matter what I need to learn, what task I need to tackle, there is a video to help me along the way. A company that puts that much into making sure their users are comfortable with using their software ranks high on my list any day!

Pluspunten: I was absolutely hesitant moving from the regular suite upgrades to having to pay a monthly subscription for the Adobe programs I use as a photography and digital designer. I put it off as long as possible, because if it's not broke, don't fix it. At least, that WAS my mentality. After my initial few months of the cloud subscription, I was in complete awe. Instead of having to wait a year or eighteen months for upgrades to programs I used, whether it was the tiniest tweak, or adding a new feature all together, I got it immediately. I got it when Adobe was ready to put it out, instead of having to wait. What this means is that Adobe can continue to improve their programs to be more intuitive, include larger samples for selections, and be more specific when selecting, without you having to wait. When an update has been made, BOOM! It's available. And I absolutely LOVE this feature! Well worth switching from the annual upgrades to the monthly subscription platform.

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don't like about the Adobe Creative Cloud! Even if you have never used this software before, Adobe has a plethora of videos available to walk you through whatever aspect of design you are working on. From the most basic tasks, to the more time consuming tasks. They truly make it easy to maintain professional grade work with constantly up-to-date software.

The cream of the crop

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Sheila Z.
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like that you can download an entire suite of programs to handle graphics, photo editing, publications, vector images, and even video editing with Premiere Pro. I don't think I've even scratched the surface of all the capabilities and functions of the Adobe Creative Cloud.

Pluspunten: The Adobe Creative Cloud is the Rolls Royce of graphic design and video editing software. It's also the most expensive, but you get what you pay for. I taught myself via the extensive library of tutorials that exist on YouTube. It took years of practice and lots of patience, but once you get the hang of the tools and capabilities, the options are only limited to your creativity.

Minpunten: I don't like that the different programs within the suite have different shortcut functions. I wish they would standardize the keyboard shortcuts because when I switch back and forth between programs, I have to remember the shortcut keys for each program. For example, I'll be working on Illustrator, which uses ctrl+2 to lock a layer. Then I'll switch to InDesign and that uses ctrl+L to lock a layer. Also, I wish they would also offer the local software as opposed to strictly the subscription model. It's very expensive, especially for a solo practitioner.

Creative Cloud is Just Part of My Daily Workflow

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Paul W.
eLearning Design and Developer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Originally I had an older license for Just the standalone Photoshop and Media Encoder, which were included in a perpetual license of Adobe eLearning Suite. At first, when my business was getting started, it was painful to have to subscribe to the full Creative Cloud, but now that my business is doing well, I see the expense of Creative Cloud full of value and a necessary business expense I don't think twice about.

Pluspunten: Like most users I don't use all the components of the software, however even only using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder and occasionally Adobe XD (less than half the apps) I still see the value as tremendous. Each application serves it's purpose extremely well and in almost all cases, the Creative Cloud apps represent the pinnacle of that applications marketplace.

Minpunten: While I appreciate the continuous improvement of all the applications, I only discover an application has been updated when I go to use it. Often my customized setup of the application is reset back to factory settings which can be annoying when I need to just use the app and get back to the rest of my workflow.

Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Thomas W.
Freelance Visual Artist
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.

Pluspunten: I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.

Minpunten: I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.

Lost without it!

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Jay P.
Website and Marketing Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were struggling to find adequate software for designing, editing and publishing our media (Video, graphics and vector based!) and when I had suggested we move to adobe as oppose to the free alternatives, we found everything we need in one package. Training our team on the new products was ridiculously easy thanks to the thousands of tutorials and user guides available online - so a seamless switch over to far more powerful software was exactly what we were looking for!

Pluspunten: We use Adobe Photoshop, Lighroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Bridge as part of our daily work - website graphics & icons, editing product images taken by our in house photographer and organising them all finally through bridge. Honestly, we couldn't go without it now. Everything is at the touch of our fingers and by using preset workspace layouts and editing features, it turned what was once a laborious time consuming exercise into a streamlined function. Everything from our icons and page layouts down to our social media images and short animations and videos are produced within the creative cloud suite. Simple pros!
Ease of use
Range of techniques available
Variety of media
Simple to organise and share between colleagues.
Excellent compression tools for optimising for web

Minpunten: Honestly - the only con we have is that in a busy working environment, we sometimes require multiple users to access the same piece of software and only having limited licenses on our plan meant we have to upgrade but, that in itself is not actually a con - just a fact of life!

Adobe Creative Cloud Review

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Professional User Experience/ Usability Engineer
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is that if you are looking for something to be done quickly, do not use this software as a beginner. However, if you have some time to teach yourself the products, then definitely go with Adobe Creative Cloud as it has a lot of great features and functionality to offer that create great, visually appeadling end products!

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is the various products that are enveloped inside of Adobe Creative Cloud. As a user experience and user interface designer, I need to design and create wireframes and prototypes, so I am able to use Adobe XD, and I also need to create visuals and logos, so I am able to use Illustrator and Photoshop for that. There are several products that each have different core features and functionality that help create the best visuals for a product which is very useful.

Minpunten: What I like least about this software is that there is a steep learning curve. Even after watching tutorials, reading user guides, and following step-by-step instructions, I still had a difficult time at first to create an end product that looked how it was supposed to. After really sitting down and using the software for a few weeks was I finally able to learn the ins and outs and get the end products I had hoped for.

Creativity, Collaboration, and Consistency

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2019
Nate W.
Creative Arts Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall ACC has only improved over the years since its creation. Coming from the massive software box days and CD's, it is so much easier to install the apps you need, keep them updated, learn, access stock utilities, browse ideas, and share ideas than ever before due to the ACC. Adobe continues to outdo themselves each and every year and I can't tell people enough about how great ACC is.

Pluspunten: The Adobe Creative Cloud provides excellent opportunities for you to learn, add new fonts, search stock material to use in your projects. ACC allows you to connect to Behance to share your work, connect with other users, and gain ideas from the community that exists there on Behance. Another nice feature is that you can update all of your apps, and if your a full ACC user, try out some of the new programs that Adobe is always adding.

Minpunten: Honestly, there isn't a whole lot that isn't to like about ACC. However, within each program, you have the availability to access the Adobe Stock materials that you can download and use within your projects. It would be nice to have the option to download a demo prior to purchasing to try within the project.

Software that gets the job done and is fun to use!

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019
Tabitha F.
Church Secretary
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is the primary software that allows me to create designs and send them to print. I really on it daily and daily it performs well! It has fantastic usability and I am constantly learning new things that it is capable of doing. There is a large online database of quality training and tutorials on this software.

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative cloud is a set of fantastic programs that I use on a daily basis. As a graphic designer, I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign the most. My favorite thing is how the programs work together so well. If i am working with vector art, I will use Adobe illustrator. I will add effects and coloring in Photoshop and finally bring it into Indesign for any print layout. Each program serves a unique purpose but works seamlessly as a set to accomplish the desired outcome. If you subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will truly have all the software you would need as a creative entrepreneur or business individual.

Minpunten: I am disappointed that I have to pay for all the software included in the cloud. I wish there was an option to only pay for the programs that I use.

I love Adobe Creative Cloud!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
Tommy S.
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud has been great! The applications and tools are top-notch and have been a part of my workflow with my creative work since the beginning. There are countless tutorials available​ online and Youtube to teach you anything you want to know, and Adobe support is always there and ready to help if​ needed.

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative Cloud has given me all the tools I need as a creative to produce content at the highest level. Adobe is constantly updating their software, and asking for user feedback, which gives us users the best and optimal experience with the tools we are constantly using. Not only are Adobe products considered Industry-standard, but Adobe has created software and tools that are very easy to use, and if there are​ any problems Adobe support​ is always ready to help.

Minpunten: Honestly, there isn't much to say in terms of constructive feedback for this software. The only topics I've come across with this software is that it operates smoother and faster when working with Windows or PC rather than Mac and at times apps can crash. However, the speed/efficiency I've experienced as a Mac user is not something that's given me a problem even working with lots of various files including 8K RAW Red Files. In regards to applications crashing, Adobe does a great job about saving and recovering projects, and I've never experienced a situation where I completely lost my data or anything of that manner.

ADOBE: So you want to be a designer?

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Christopher D.
Creative Manager
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Adobe CC has been a huge part of my life and reason why I can make a living. If you are considering purchasing Adobe CC for your organization, there are plans for you and your team depending on your needs. As a graphic designer, I use up to four programs daily (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver) and that is only a fraction of the toolbox provided by Adobe CC!

Pluspunten: Adobe Creative Cloud is the most extensive package for creatives. Whether you're a graphic designer, motion graphics artist, illustrator, or pixel pushers, Adobe CC has something for you. I've been using Adobe products for over 10 years now and Adobe CC is something I'm using everyday in my work.

Minpunten: Some of the newer programs do feel a little lacking. I do understand that Adobe is trying to branch out into several markets and part of the appeal of Adobe CC is that you can pay for one service or pay for all of them and have access to your programs in addition to any new industry standard software.

Adobe Creative Cloud how it's done now

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
David M.
IT Technician
Informatiediensten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been an Adobe user since Illustrator was new. I've seen the development of Acrobat and the changes in publishing that saw PageMaker lose it's marketshare to QuarkXPress. I was a big proponent of XPress but with the development of Indesign and the inclusion of Photoshop to the suite Creative Cloud is the way to go.

Pluspunten: Having Creative Cloud allows me to sign in and out on a particular computer. That allows me to move my subscriptions to another workstation at my convenience. This means I only need one subscription even if I have multiple computers at different locations. Creative Cloud is also Adobe's portal to me for updates and information.

Minpunten: Really the only con is that I cannot own my software outright. However the new world of subscription really makes it affordable over time and I always have the latest version.

Adobe Creative Cloud - The most robust suite of apps to enable your best creativity to manifest!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2019
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Number one was the price. You get for "penies on the dollar" so many incredible apps for 1/100th of what they would cost to buy them all separately.,..and you pay monthly for this service so it makes it even more affordable than every other option available out there in the marketplace. The next most best thing I love is how this suite of apps includes every possible tool to do almost anything under the sun regarding creative work. I love the most that it automatically keeps all the apps updated without my involvement. Additionally, what I love most is their customer service department. I have had many situations where I needed their assistance and they provided me "token gestures" above and beyond the "call of duty" to appease me if I had any grievance about something. It is very rare to find a customer support team that treats their customers the way I have found Adobe treating me when in need of contacting them. To end this ...the absolute MOST best thing I Iove is how many different applications actually are included in this extremely robust suite that comes down from the cloud. It is mind boggling that the price is so low and you receive so many applications to use to pretty much cover anything under the sun that you would need to do.

Minpunten: What I like the least is the fact that each and every application is so robust and so complex, it would take a lifetime to just learn to be an expert using only one of them. To do the most simple tasks takes a lot of learning first and this is what i like the least - as you really need a course before you use their apps because it's so very difficult to figure out how to do anything from the simplest things to the most complex things...all of them require you knowing all the logistics of how to work with each and every app, and it's quite extremely time-consuming to "self teach" yourself on this matter. There is no "easy fix" to this other than to dive in deep and learn how to really work with each app on its own, and it's almost defined as "infinite" what you can do within each and every app Adobe provides with this Creative Cloud Suite. It truly is a never-ending learning process and you discover new things all the time - especially when they add new features when they provide updates to the apps automatically. They really need to have a built-in "guides for dummies" to help you do the basic things for each app- but they don't have that and I wish they did, and that sums up what I like the leat about Creative Cloud.