Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Adobe Creative Cloud reviews

Over Adobe Creative Cloud

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing die grafische vormgeving biedt door middel van video- en filmbewerking, online delen, audio-opnames en meer.

Meer informatie over Adobe Creative Cloud

It has a lot of features and allows you do to nearly anything you can imagine. Customer service and tutorials are super helpful.

Half of them download the wrong app (Lightroom) and some times they choose the wrong paid plan because they find it too confusing.

Beoordelingen van Adobe Creative Cloud

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Adobe Creative Cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 7.271 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Adobe Creative Cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7.271)

Bruna
Bruna
Senior Designer in Brazilië
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Love ir! Best of all

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love it! Love the way or assets are organized, love saving online documents and unfortunately I dont use to work collaboratively, but its a good feature.

I love how Adobe grow with technology. The new IA features are down to earth. Completely useful to photo editing or just to improve a crop area.

I don't like how expensive is to “normal users”.

Andrew
Owner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Adobe Is My Daily Driver

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Adobe tools for over 25 years and generally they have become better. I have recommended a variety of the Adobe tools to others depending on their needs and budget.

The cross-functionality between applications is critical and generally works very well. For example, I enjoy being able to create pieces in Lightroom, Photoshop, and Illustrator and compile them in InDesign. I was just using the tools today to build a variety of print and digital pieces.

There are some silly quirks with the programs such as in Photoshop you can't paste the file path when opening or saving a file (they use an old file structure format), or in InDesign you can't export as an SVG. There are work arounds, so the software is still useable as a daily driver.

janet
owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Scamming customers to pay monthly fees

1,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I purchased a software cs6 disc 8 years ago. It's been working for 8 years. Now I get a pop up that it will be disabled unless I upgrade. This company is a scam. I have been in contact with them 7 times to resolve this issue. It has now become a form of harassment. Their customer support people are ignorant. Then they send you to self help. Not only have they wasted much of my time, but my websites and pictures are at stake. They are investigating non genuine software and using honest people to investigate. If you have this problem I suggest you contact the federal trade commission as they are fraudulent and trying to increase revenue illegally but threatening to disable a product you purchased. They can't suddenly disable a product I bought and ask for a monthly payment. It's a scam. I have CD's and DVD's and movies. They don't tell you after years you have to start paying for them monthly.

nothing. the company has terrible ignorant customer service

They will disable your software unless you pay a monthly fee

Thomas
Commercial video editor in VK
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers

Creative cloud review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I would not be performing at the same level in my career without this piece of software.

The integration of all my favourite pieces of software. Also how well they work together.

Sometimes some of the pieces of software can be buggy and you have to find work arounds.

Larry
Owner in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Creating a convenient path for creatives

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great. I hope the prices can be reduced for long term subscribers.

I like the vast amount of software that is easy to access and much needed in the design industry.

I do not like the subscription fees as I think they should implement the one time fee structure thatwas very affordable.

PJ
VP Business Development and Marketing in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful Program

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the integration across multiple platforms. For example, I can edit something in photoshop and export it to Indesign and vice versa. Also, I use pdf for all of my proposals so being able to have a document library that I can edit is important.

I wish there were more tutorials on how to use the program

Owner in Nederland
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Undeniably still an industry leader.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Creative cloud is still the back-bone of design. To get the most broad spectrum of features for creating, editing or exporting. Creative Cloud remains the best option out there.

Compared to platforms such as Figma, Adobe can be overcomplex and more difficult in collaborating on a faster scale.

laura
Co-Founder in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Best graphic design app out there

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall a great experience and very userfriendly.

Super user friendly and easy to use - lots of good tools that make photo shop and graphic design easy.

Sharing and uploading larger files definitely slows down the app and my computer.

Ami
Creation in India
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

The bestest and easiest app that i have ever used and introduced in my company .

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wonderfull app and very creative features to use as per companies perspective.

The easy and amazing features that are accessible by anyone .

Everything i liked is almost and not least

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
VP of Marketing in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Keep it all together

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The ability to save all my work and access anytime online

Some of the limitations of multiple users

Christopher
Creative Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ADOBE: So you want to be a designer?

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe CC has been a huge part of my life and reason why I can make a living. If you are considering purchasing Adobe CC for your organization, there are plans for you and your team depending on your needs. As a graphic designer, I use up to four programs daily (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver) and that is only a fraction of the toolbox provided by Adobe CC!

Adobe Creative Cloud is the most extensive package for creatives. Whether you're a graphic designer, motion graphics artist, illustrator, or pixel pushers, Adobe CC has something for you. I've been using Adobe products for over 10 years now and Adobe CC is something I'm using everyday in my work.

Some of the newer programs do feel a little lacking. I do understand that Adobe is trying to branch out into several markets and part of the appeal of Adobe CC is that you can pay for one service or pay for all of them and have access to your programs in addition to any new industry standard software.

Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Adobe Creative Cloud Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is that if you are looking for something to be done quickly, do not use this software as a beginner. However, if you have some time to teach yourself the products, then definitely go with Adobe Creative Cloud as it has a lot of great features and functionality to offer that create great, visually appeadling end products!

What I like most about this software is the various products that are enveloped inside of Adobe Creative Cloud. As a user experience and user interface designer, I need to design and create wireframes and prototypes, so I am able to use Adobe XD, and I also need to create visuals and logos, so I am able to use Illustrator and Photoshop for that. There are several products that each have different core features and functionality that help create the best visuals for a product which is very useful.

What I like least about this software is that there is a steep learning curve. Even after watching tutorials, reading user guides, and following step-by-step instructions, I still had a difficult time at first to create an end product that looked how it was supposed to. After really sitting down and using the software for a few weeks was I finally able to learn the ins and outs and get the end products I had hoped for.

Graham
Solution Architect in VK
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

The defacto creative toolkit

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our creative team can use a consistent suite of applications for all their work and temporary staff know they will find familiar software to work with when engaged with the agency. Whilst the apps are extremely comprehensive, they can be daunting for new users. Single applications can also be individually expensive to purchase.

- Flexibility to use most of the market-leading creative applications - The industry standard, all of our creatives and clients have the ability to view the files - The most powerful image editing and design software - Covers the ability to create print, web and mobile media within a single subscription - For an agency who uses most applications, this is great value for the subscription fee

- Can seem a large monthly expense for an agency with a large team - To gain the value users need to regularly utilize multiple applications - Photoshop and Illustrator can be slow for web design, other more focused applications can be faster to design in the digital realm - There is a fairly steep learning curve to become a power user as the apps are very feature-rich

Sean
owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Love the Adobe software but not in love with subscription

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Creative Cloud is industry standard for design and you cant do business without it. It is priced fairly I suppose but would like it to be a little less expensive. I will say customer service was fantastic with the Covid shutdown and really helped out on costs for us independent contractors. Adobe really stepped up and I appreciate that level of support when it is needed.

I love having the lashes and greatest as it comes out. I use Lightroom, photoshop, illustrator and indesign daily. Having a single eco system with very similar controls and commands is a time saver.

As much as I like having updated software it isn't a necessary item for me. Before CC I could get away with upgrading software as needed to save money. It might be a few years of using photoshop before I needed a newer version, but I alway need the latest InDesign. I had the choice before, now I feel it costs me extra every year for things I dont need.

Tim
PM in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The defacto toolkit for creatives of all levels and specialisations

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe creative cloud has a way of drawing you in and keeping you there, once you become even a little proficient you become reliant on it and unwilling to work with anything else. Adobe know they are at the top and they dont even try to compete with anyone else and you can see it in their software, they do their thing regardless of market and usually user feedback. Their rigidity has ensured a solid and stable product nonetheless so for now it is working for them.

Adobe has been in existense for a long time and as such it just works, it will allow the experts to achieve anything they can imagine by following the same workflow they habe been doing over the last 15 years or more.

For a beginner it can be quite daunting, 1st to deternine which tool to use when, and once you are inside it, to access the functionalities you need. The yearly release of versions can be quite annoying in keeping up, especially for those who purchased a lifetime license rather than the cc version. The price is also uo there.

Janice
Janice
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Creative Asset Development and Management of Content is A*

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From creating logos; to creating stock in Adobe Spark with links and downloads; Adobe Photoshop for quick photo edits that are then used in Indesign or Illustrator. There is really so much. My most usage is Adobe Acrobat and an Invaluable tool. I am a Subscriber but will Invest and buy Adobe Acrobat. I do not know how a business can work effectively without it as most documents need eSigning or adding or reducing pages and editing in .PDF format. It is so easy with Acrobat. Most of my usage is for creating Assets for Online Course Development, so I work across the Creative Cloud but there is always more to see. Can't wait to use the Animator! It also works well for Software Gurus that just want to try more and more and more. It is an addictive software that is not going to go away. Very Professional indeed. I used this from the days of Photoshop 5 and Coreldraw (no competition for Adobe at all). I will always use Adobe and recommend it for professional and creative industries.

Adobe Creative Cloud is so very very adaptable to whatever you need it for. There are just so many tools and features that you can use and are easy to learn too if you are new to them. I love the creative flare to simple Assets that you create and how professional the content can look. Also, the use of Stock Images; Videos; etc.. that can be used across all of the Creative Cloud products. Being able to use them from the cloud makes for easy usage for business by just having a link or being able to login and see your Mobile Content.

The only thing that can be a problem is waiting for a Mobile App to upload and save what you are doing, but to be fair, this is directly related to your Internet source - Adobe is not responsible for this so I would say it is something that you as a User must ensure is clean (that is the internet source).

Sally
Sally
Senior Game Designer, Instructional Designer in VS

I'm Addicted

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, I love me some Adobe; yes, we have a complicated relationship, but I'm in too deep to save those fiftyish dollars per month. Can I reproduce the same effects with other programs and apps? Sure. Am I willing to try living that way?
Never ever ever!
<3<3<3

I first met Photoshop and Illustrator as a graphic design student in the late 90s. Since then, the features and possibilities have only gotten more ground-breaking--and addictive. As a fashion photographer, I had quite a field day with the liquify feature and colour-altering tools. As a documentary filmmaker, I was trained in all of the biggest programs, but still prefer Premiere to any other. As a musician, I prefer Audition to almost any other program (Garageband is kinda fun, but don't tell anyone I said that). The experimental or "Adobe obviously bought out a smaller company" type titles are fun to mess with and might prove to be solid members of my artistic arsenal at some point.

1. Frankly, I am beyond-livid that the software that I once paid thousands of dollars for (gladly) has gone to a subscription model. I don't like verifying my identity, having to sign in every five minutes, having to be online half the time lest the program freaks out and sends me frantic messages. I don't like the fact that the cloud slows down the processing speed and sometimes makes everything freeze, requiring restart. In fact, the subscription model for a collection of software programs that haven't broken new ground in a decade is beyond-insane--especially since hundreds of other apps *also* have the ability to change colours and make one look thinner and add text and edit video, etc. --some of them for free, others for a pittance. The thing is, I've gone from being an art student to a fashion photographer to a college professor to a retired professor who fell back in love with the artistic life. Ergo, I can't live without Photoshop et al. Which means that even though it's insane of Adobe to arrogantly charge so much for their ancient laurel-restingness product, my level of sanity matches theirs, for I've faithfully paid the subscription price since they switched over. 2. A more-vexing issue I have is the inability to make the interface and menus etc. bigger. I can barely see it when I'm two feet away from the PC, and I'm usually twice as far away from it (bad back). Changing resolution didn't help. I still pay my sub, but I use Adobe products way less these days. :/

Maru
Maru
Project Manager / Project Architect in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Can't live without it

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that the Creative Cloud suite holds all my graphics and video editing software needs in one place. And the Creative Cloud app helps ease the install process with a simple click of a button. Since Adobe owns all the softwares (premiere, aftereffects, photoshop, etc.), they are very well integrated with each other. There isn't a need for a separate export or save to be able to use files between multiple programs. For instance, photoshop or illustrator files can be used directly on premiere as a smart file, and the file can be updated without the hassle of having the save over and relinking. Another great collaboration tool is being able to switch between premiere and aftereffects when working on a video project. Each software is very powerful and can do a lot more than other similar softwares can provide.

The file size for the apps are large. And the cloud defaults the install storage to your primary drive. And most computers have a smaller primary SSD drive nowadays that you will run out of storage quickly. Be sure to change your default install folder within the cloud app to a secondary drive. However, if your secondary drive is not an SSD drive, you will get a little bit of slowdown. Another con for me was the newer releases were very unstable which required me to uninstall and install an older version. Adobe Cloud softwares are not an easy software to use, and I do not mean in terms of just tools. There are certain aspects of the software that requires you to know more about computers to be able to set it up properly. For example, Premiere Pro has an issue with the Mercury Playback not working on many graphic drivers. This required me to search on the internet for a while for a solution that ending up being a setting in cloud that was not obvious on what it does. And I consider myself pretty tech savvy. Most people who use Adobe are the creative type and do not know a lot about computer hardware. This part can use some help to help streamline the process for many users

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

If You Can Dream It, You Can Make It

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For over 20 years, Adobe Creative software has been a part of my life. It has become an extension of myself. When I am listening to my fellow marketers, my managers/bosses, or my freelance clients describe what they want, I not only get a vision in my head, but I can also incorporate the feasibility of the project's completion, how I would go about fulfilling the project parameters, and approximately how much time it will take to finish, mostly depending on the client. This has allowed me to spend less time hastily making up for the amount of time I didn't budget during the quote/proposal process, and more time going back and touching up my work to make it truly unique, and a high quality finished product.

There is a reason the Adobe Creative Suite is consistently the #1 most pirated software in the world -- it sets the bar extremely high for competing software. There isn't a more comprehensive suite of design/editing software that works with formats/extensions accepted around the globe. Any business with any kind of internal marketing department/staff, this software is essential. There are individual software packages that offer comparable usability, but between the one-stop-shop that is Adobe CC and the price you're paying for monthly/annual updates from competing software, they really don't compare. As someone who has been at least marginally involved with vector design, web programming, video production, headshot photography, web graphics, etc. there literally isn't anything I can't do with an Adobe CC license. Not to mention, each new version gives me even more usability options without the learning curve.

Sometimes I run into the situation where I need to save files in a legacy format if vendors or other businesses/clients haven't updated their software recently, which is kind of a pain. Most any other problem I've had has been due to my own ignorance and was easily solved by a simple search engine result.

Cherry
photographer in Hongkong
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's powerful, but it also sucks

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am still using Adobe's subscription, but just for photoshop because I found better alternatives for two of the main programmes in Creative Cloud. For Lightroom, it is not the best in interpreting RAW files compared to Capture One.
For Premiere, it's very slow and old, Davinci is a much better choice, or FCPX.

I am a photographer and I do video for my vlogs. Photoshop is an unparalleled photo editing tool. It takes time to learn and master, but it can transform any imagination. I like how I can access some fonts. Audition is amazing in editing audio, it's crazy. Premiere is also a powerful video editing tool, professionals and amatures use it to edit their work.

Even if you subscribe to Adobe's service from their official site, you may not be purchasing and thus served by Adobe after all. There is a monthly plan or annual, but regardless, you are on a year long contract, not just for the first year, it's every renewal. Adobe, depends on which country you come from, has different resellers. Which means, if anything happens to your account, they simply say, "sorry, you buy it from our reseller, there is nothing we can do." That happened to me. They promised to refund two months of subscription to me on the phone, so I dropped my complain. But then they wrote to me and said they couldn't do anything for me that that's that. I told them I purchased from them, and it never tells me I am buying from someone else THROUGH THEIR SITE. And they said it's not their problem. Then Premiere. Yes it can do so much, from professionals to amateurs but it is so slow in randering files. If you use Mac, Final Cut Pro is a much better choice or you can choose Davinci Resolve which is actually free, and the paid version is icing on the cake. Final Cut Pro and Davinci Paid version are both only 299USD, life licence. While, one year of creative cloud is well beyond the one time purchase of those two other wonderful programmes.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Adobe Creative Cloud - The most robust suite of apps to enable your best creativity to manifest!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Number one was the price. You get for "penies on the dollar" so many incredible apps for 1/100th of what they would cost to buy them all separately.,..and you pay monthly for this service so it makes it even more affordable than every other option available out there in the marketplace. The next most best thing I love is how this suite of apps includes every possible tool to do almost anything under the sun regarding creative work. I love the most that it automatically keeps all the apps updated without my involvement. Additionally, what I love most is their customer service department. I have had many situations where I needed their assistance and they provided me "token gestures" above and beyond the "call of duty" to appease me if I had any grievance about something. It is very rare to find a customer support team that treats their customers the way I have found Adobe treating me when in need of contacting them. To end this ...the absolute MOST best thing I Iove is how many different applications actually are included in this extremely robust suite that comes down from the cloud. It is mind boggling that the price is so low and you receive so many applications to use to pretty much cover anything under the sun that you would need to do.

What I like the least is the fact that each and every application is so robust and so complex, it would take a lifetime to just learn to be an expert using only one of them. To do the most simple tasks takes a lot of learning first and this is what i like the least - as you really need a course before you use their apps because it's so very difficult to figure out how to do anything from the simplest things to the most complex things...all of them require you knowing all the logistics of how to work with each and every app, and it's quite extremely time-consuming to "self teach" yourself on this matter. There is no "easy fix" to this other than to dive in deep and learn how to really work with each app on its own, and it's almost defined as "infinite" what you can do within each and every app Adobe provides with this Creative Cloud Suite. It truly is a never-ending learning process and you discover new things all the time - especially when they add new features when they provide updates to the apps automatically. They really need to have a built-in "guides for dummies" to help you do the basic things for each app- but they don't have that and I wish they did, and that sums up what I like the leat about Creative Cloud.

Don
Manager of Technical Services - Digital Media & Broadcasting in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The best bundle of tools for creative professionals

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Creative Cloud since it's original release and never regretted the decision. We mostly focus on their video, audio, and photo tools where I work. Tools such as Adobe Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Each tool is excellent at what it does and if not the leading tool in the industry, very close to it. Adobe releases at least 2 large new versions each year with many point releases in-between, further enhancing your investment. They are great at listening to and implementing customer feedback.

Creative Cloud makes it very easy to access, install, and manage Adobe's wide range of creative products. With more recent versions they've made it very simple to see what applications are installed, can be installed, and have upgrades available. Its also very easy to uninstall any application you are no longer using. Beta versions of the applications are also accessible and can be run in conjunction with release versions, which is a great way to preview what new features are coming up. Even better, outside of managing each application, Creative Cloud saves your application settings to the cloud. This includes everything from templates and fonts to custom window layouts and keyboard shortcuts. Should you you log into your account on a new computer, all of those preferences can by synced to it. This is a big time saver for anyone who regularly needs to switch computers, such as students working in different computer labs.

There are very few things I dislike about Creative Cloud. The biggest is probably the cost of entry. If you are a professional and making money on a regular basis with Adobe's software, then it's definitely worth the cost. If you are a hobbyist it's more difficult to justify spending $50 or more per month when competitive solutions can be purchased with one time fees for much less. As a result, while I would strongly recommend it to any of my professional friends, I would not do so for a neighbor or friend who is seeking to dabble in what these tools have to offer. It's too bad Adobe can't figure out a more cost effective way to let those hobbyists access the tools while maintaining their reasonable monthly subscription cost for professionals.

Matt
Matt
Artist in VS
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This is definite a mixed bag that I have mixed feelings about, now more than ever.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Meh.

I don't eve know where to start. Adobe was always what the "cool kid" artists were talking about. It was the "thing to do" .. For one, I do not like being bound to one brand and program language to make my entire creative dreams come to life. I prefer multiple mediums and programs. Adobe is too expensive, and since most people that buy Adobe are students or people trying to learn, it is selfish to charge such high monthly fees, even for mobile apps. Adobe, from what I believe, plants spyware on my device when I download Adobe Cloud. I have a lot of screen shots and documentation of the process that unfolds from the time I download the Creative Cloud. I see so many strange instances of Adobe running all of the time, including "CoreSync.exe" which I read could possible be a virus. Created by whom? Entering my system through Adobe with their consent but not mine? The software is good. But the Cloud thing has to go. Let us just buy in full so we can try to get a job making 1/1000th of what you guys make.

I did not like the violation of trust. I had multiple intrusions and crashes due to this cloud system and the malware it introduced to my system. To make matters worse, they even took over my project during a commission and were moving the mouse while I was trying to work. That was just blatant disrespect. Maybe it was a 3rd party hacker, but the coresync.exe and other strange instances make me suspect that Adobe is another player in the big "4th Amendment Implosion" project where they sell our lives for 30 cents. Here is an example. I literally just looked at my task manager and see over a dozen instances of Adobe Running. I am sure there will be an "explanation" but the writing is on the wall. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pressilla
Insurance Broker in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Lots of Great Functions

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very functional. Many apps to choose from. I realized that the apps are very specific, so if I'm working on a photo or design, I could choose between more than one app for the task. Deciding which app to choose was always dependent on the direction that I needed to go with my design. I was impressed with the quality of the software. Hardly had any glitches.

The software was very functional with over 20 different apps. This made tasks easier to complete through specific programs. I mostly used the Photoshop and Audition program. Photoshop has many great features for creating designs for my business. The quality was amazing and the more I used it, the smoother the process. It really sparked creativity with the features of lighting, colors, cropping the background from the image and adding your own, and was easy to use with green or white screen. They give a discount if you are a student to make it more affordable. For the vast variety of apps included, the price is worth it if you are in fact using them. My partner loved the In design app for making Ebooks. He found it very useful. The Audition program is very easy and exciting to use. You can record demos, songs, voice overs and much more. The sound quality (which is normally impacted by your input source as well) is very good. The mixing program that is built into the software does a great job with the auto mix features. It also has capabilities for getting rid of background noise which is a huge deal if your not recording in a professional studio. Easy to collaborate with others and lots of storage space for your work.

It's rather on the expensive side if you only plan on using a few apps. It is definitely not one of the easiest programs to use and does take some getting used to. Editing in Photoshop can sometimes be difficult for beginners. A lot of the features are unique and are not self-explanatory so watching tutorials will help out a lot with getting started. Takes a lot of RAM to run the program on my desktop. It did not work well on my laptop which was a bit disappointing.

Grafisch ontwerp

Rely heavily on this suite of software - but feel held hostage

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, the obvious: It enables me to do get my work done. I use the apps every day and use them all together.

I love that all the apps work together and I can work in a more streamlined fashion across Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc. I love that it includes all the apps and I can install or uninstall whichever I want or need at any time. There are additional features like the fonts access and marketplace. It's a great one-stop-shop for the designer who needs to use all these apps. Even if you use only a few, it's a great asset to have at your disposal.

The subscription packages aren't really optimal for the designer who only needs 3 of the 20 apps (or whatever they have). It's essentially like having to sign up for even the. minimal cable tv package when you watch only 4 of the 200 channels. I miss the days when you could buy what you needed and own it. The monthly fee leaves me in a very BAD position b/c I have so many PS, AI, & INDD files that would be useless without paying money. If I choose to cancel, I'm screwed. At least in the past, I owned my software and I wasn't forced to keep paying every month perpetually. So I am paying a LOT of money over the course of the handful of years that I have it vs. updating every couple of years to the next version. I see the benefit but it's actually way more expensive this way. The other thing that drives me crazy is that each update they do somehow comes with a change in the workflow that didn't need to be changed. Things are somehow either moved to a totally unknown different location or removed entirely. That is a huge pain for a veteran designer and I believe "if it's not broken, don't fix/change it" but Adobe seems to believe differently. Lastly, the apps crash very often, even on a workhorse computer with a lot of RAM and HD space.