Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Monster+

Een enkele, gecentraliseerde oplossing voor talentbeheer voor het identificeren, volgen en inwerken van de best mogelijke kandidaten.

Meer informatie over Monster+

They have a very large candidate pool, so Monster same in handy when working on high volume entry level roles like customer service or collections agents.

We also noted the level of investment drop in Ireland. This is shown in our application numbers as they are down job for job since last year.

Beoordelingen van Monster+

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Monster+ heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 129 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Monster+ eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (129)

Naidu John
Naidu John
Aerospace Recruiter in India

My Exprience and review for Monster+

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Monster+ is very helpful for ATS and Recruiting, I loved to use monster

Nothing feels bad, every thing is good in monster+, It is good for both IT and Non IT

Sahil
Recruitment manager in India
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Monster+ is an amazing job board which gives access to a large pool of Candidates

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its one of the best job boards available in the market. It has a great pool of good quality resumes. It an expensive tool, but worth the money as well.

I really like that monster shows the match percentage on every single profile. It makes the resume review process very easy and saves our time. It also has so many amazing filters which gives us very accurate results.

Its very expensive so sometime we have to limit our usage. Sometime it gives you repeated resume results.

Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A hard tool to use

3,0 6 jaar geleden

1. Monster was the leading platform in sourcing. It established areas from commercial, industrial, engineering and other professions you can think of. 2. Functions are quite simple, enter tha title wish that something shows up with your sourcing

Though they are one of the leading platform in sourcing professionals, I can not say they are the most reliable tool to use. 1. The platform is so simple that it can not give you accurate resulta of what you are looking from 2. They deviate from using booleian strings giving you strict results in terms of what you are looking for 3. Alerts are far different from what you have sourced, and location goes back on its default giving you result of upp to 200-300 miles away 4. Can't say it can return what you have invested. They have one if the expensive platform that may go down the if you don't know how to use the software.

Ankit
Senior Technical Recruiter in India

Its One of the Best for Indian Staffing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We have so many filter option here to get the best quality resume. We have option to find within years of experience, what skills we required what not and a lot of other things as well.

You must need to add one option to find beginner resume who just enter in the job market.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager in India
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Effective Job Portals Make It Easier To Find Qualified Applicants

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It supports keyword searching and is user-friendly. It shows applicants who have recently updated their resumes. Its filters assist in finding qualified applicants based on various geographic areas and job categories.

Simple to find and get in touch with applicants. Sorting similar profiles is simple and efficient. The candidate's location and the proximal distance to the employment site are additional advantages in the selection process. Its filter is excellent at showing laid-off candidates who are affected by COVID. You can look for candidates based on their freshness.

To create the monster a truly powerful monster, several things must be done. We occasionally receive unqualified individuals or applications; we need to add AI. The database lacks many high-caliber resumes, particularly for prominent IT and non-IT positions.

Mohini
Mohini
Senior IT Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Helps To Source Potential Candidates

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly I use it to find candidates or post jobs. It offers great filters to source appropriate candidates.

It allows you to search and contact active candidates. Its filters are great and helpful to narrow down the search and screening the candidate as per the requirements. It also allows job posting to close open positions. It supports keyword and advanced searches.

Its plans are costly and sometimes we get irrelevant profiles. There is a need for AI so that we can get the best-suited profiles. Its candidate database is limited and has lots of fake profiles.

Justin
Senior Manager II., Talent Acquisition in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good resource for sourcing

4,0 5 maanden geleden

The resume parsing and sourcing capabilities are great.

It can become a bit expensive and we’ve run into issues when having multiple users/logins with the site timing out.

Mike
Partner in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Monsters downside

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It ranks very low out of all of our tools. It's too bad the Indeed somehow is a better tool even though Monster has been around longer. Platform needs a major overhaul and more visibility to different sectors.

It still has some function after all of these years

Resumes are out of date. When seeking a resume we never find that the candidate is actually in the market. Our industry STEM is not active on this platform.

Jan Claire
Recruiter in Filipijnen
Informatiediensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good Recruiting Tool for Tech Position

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I have a good experience using this tool. This is a good additional tool for recruiting.

There’s a lot of candidates in the website with a complete and verified details

I cant really think of any. Although the user interface can be improve.

Sam
HR Director in VS
Managementconsulting
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great in concept, but needs better data quality

3,5 8 jaar geleden

Great support team. They can help you find resumes if needed and they do monitor your usage to practically reach out with support interventions.

Data quality is off on some social feed based skills. most of the the time, highly rated skills on the site profiles are not necessarily true when I check the full social profile on LinkedIn.

Monster Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A real value for money. A must by tool by every staffing and recruitment company.

Monster has been the only job board that i have been using so far in my career history. The best of their feature is Boolean search, as it accepts all of the boolean commands including "" , AND, OR, () AND NOT, which gives you the finest search than any other available job boards on the market, cheaper rates and unlimited resume views is also an unique feature of this product as many job boards comes with limited resume clicks or views. Monster job postings is also an great feature by the team and it has always helped me to cater niche requirements and has helped me generating higher revenues for me and my organization. Easy access, best interface, clear tabs and check boxes, radius search is one of the super feature of this product which lets you find the talent within the expected region or location. We often get updates and up gradation calls and notifications regarding the product by the monster team and they are very keen to get us trained by their expertise with the video demonstration and question and answers session.

Sometimes if we click on the profile which is not available on the portal, it takes you out of the search window rater than stopping you then and there by notifying regarding the profile unavailability.

Faiz
Assitant Manager - Recruitment & Delivery in India

Easy, Reliable & Pocket Friendly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly we have been using Monster for recruitment and candidate sourcing and overall sourcing is perfect.
The only things lacking is that Outdated Candidate information over the portal.

When it comes recruitment most of the Staffing Agency depends on Monster, Why you ask? It is because its the most reliable, trusted and easy to use software in Staffing Industry. Light on pocket for Firms implementing Recruitment tools.

Though being a reliable software it lacks Database and most of the information in outdated.

Shamroz
Technical Recruiter in India
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Monster TMS

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great job board. I really prefer people in recruiting field to use.
Thank you Monster.

The best Job portal i have ever used and job the portal i have decided to use in my future till i work in recruiting industry. Monster has give us multiple methods to search best candidates with using AND, OR,"", etc. I have just started my recruiting career its been only 6-7 months and placed two candidates both the consultants i found was from monster. The best feature i liked in monster is power search.

sometimes there is a problem i don't understand and its not even logical. whenever a resume is not available on monster and i try to view it my account gets logged out. Please solve this problem. If the monster is open for a long time without any activity on it it gets logged out.

Devita
Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Good database of all the type of roles

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software helps me with most of my IT and Non-It clients. And it helps me with the specific type of candidates that you are looking for. I highly recommend using Monster.

Very useful for entry level roles. Can use job posting to find the right type of profile. It also allows to find candidates according to the company/industry.

Could use more on the functionality part of sorting out resumes according to the years of experience.

Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Everyone Uses Monster. I think?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Monster is an easy to use application that offers an array of resumes for various industries. It is really helpful most especially if you're recruiting for a high paying position.

There are times that I end up finding old resumes indicating that they were just recently updated.

Ivan
Recruitment specialist in VK
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Monster is great portal for once requirements

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monster is a great platform to fullfil your hiring needs.

We get the right results whether you looking for executive assistant or a software architect. You can find anything there.

The licence are starting to get a bit expensive

Ayush
Team lead in India
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Perfect Recruitment Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a perfct tool for recruitment and can be used very easily by a beginer as well.

Its candiddate database and its user freindly nature

Nothing, everything is good, just the pricing is liitle bit high.

Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Monster

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I am hoping this is for the software of Monster where jobs are posted. If it is I love Monster for looking for jobs. The software is very easy to manipulate if you are looking for a specific job title or company. It is very up to date. When finding a position, the software allows you to access the position by sending your resume to the respective company, which I love. It also allows you to create a cover letter for the position.

At this time I have no complaints for this software.

Brandee
HR Manager in VS
Bibliotheken, 51-200 werknemers

A Monster at that

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With a huge influx of candidates for one area Monster helps dwindle it down, and when there are few applicants, it pulls suggested candidates to contact. It absolutely is a useful tool, but it needs some tweaks to get to unbiased, diversity hiring.

This software is good for large companies that need to weed through applications as it has features to screen out those that don't meet qualifications.

Good candidates were screened out sometimes for specific reasons unknown. Leave the algorithms alone or fix them!

Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Monster TMS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- Every recruiting company should start using Monster TMS ASAP to make their life easy. - Recruiters can expand their options and area to ultimate talent from an unexpected source. - They have four different modules so that hiring company will have all the information regarding process. - It's very flexible to use and the company can focus more on internal process with the help of this software because it minimized so much work load of recruiters. - It works on both mobile as well as web. - They also offer a free trial of the software. - They will notify to via email and massage for every new update.

- It is not affordable for small companies. - If the user doesn’t know how to utilize all the features of TMS perfectly. Then it will increase more work for a staffing company.

Martina
Paralegal in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

I found my career on Monster.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Monster allows me to apply for several positions within a few minutes because my resume is stored.

I have no complaints about Monster. My employer found my resume on Monster and I have been gainfully employes for over 7 years.

Alexis
Client relationship director in VS

IT recruiting

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I like that I can cater my search string to find specific individuals with niche skillets within a specific area or distance. You have many options to search, including how recent they updated their resume.

I find it difficult looking for out of area candidates that want to come to Florida. Also, It is difficult to search by city. Instead, you have to search by zip code which makes it more complicated and not easy to do.

Scott
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Monster Talent Management Suite (TMS) review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monster TMS is a necessity for recruiters. I utilize it every day to search for candidates, post jobs, and review resumes. Monster has really gotten their brand out there and thus still remains relevant in the face of much competition. The site is easy to use and provides most of the functionality one could ask for. I provide 3 stars in Value for Money only because I feel Monster is very expensive and there are many lower cost options on the market. I also give 3 stars for features and functionality because I would like to see a few improvements. The job posting interface is very confusing and could really be simplified. I would like to also see some improvements in the "refresh" function. Monster logs you out of the site if you are inactive for too long but does provide a warning first asking if you would like to "refresh." This function does not always work and often I accept the refresh function only to notice after I fill in additional fields for either a search or a job posting, that I have been logged out and my changes were not accepted. Overall, the TMS is a great product and with a few improvements, could be the perfect tool for recruiters!

Tyler
HR Guy in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Industry Standard, but falling behind

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A good cost effective software for resume searching. Good brand recognition.

If you headhunt this is a great site for reaching out to passive candidates. Really exceeds exceptions in niche industries. Other sites scrub job postings from Monster which helps get the word out.

Overall the software is stuck in the middle. In my experience not as good for attracting candidates as indeed, not as good for networking as LinkedIn, not as good for searching resumes as Monster. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Security in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 501-1.000 werknemers

Gets your name out there

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have always used them as one of many tools in my job searches. They are user friendly and open a lot of doors.

Ease of use, ability to connect with many companies in minutes and a great way to post your abilities.

I didn't get as many recommendations and responses as I did with others, though I do get a lot of people messaging me.